Are you a fan of hip-hop music? If yes, then you certainly know the motivation they can give you to rekindle your life!
Many rappers like Drake, Nipsey Hussle, and Eminem have devoted their song’s lyrics to motivating the youth towards betterment.
Most hip-hop genre lyrics are full of advice on how to make smart moves in life, and also help you focus on your goals and dreams.
A number of hip- hop rappers come from humble backgrounds and work their way up to success. Thus they are the best people to learn life lessons from.
Family, love, and finances are something that plays a crucial role in our life. If you are trying to find a balance between them, then these inspirational quotes can be beneficial in getting you right on track!
Dig in to get ideas and inspiration!
Funny Rapper Quotes and Lyrics
- If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC.— Drake, Rolling Stone
- When your ex says, “you’ll never find anyone like me.” reply with: “that’s the point.”
- Rappers wear diamonds to compensate for lack of fashion sense.— ASAP Rocky
- They say I’m gettin’ money, must be illuminati / Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Bugatti – Drake Kushandwizdom
- I know how to wash clothes, I think. — Big Sean
- But wait, I don’t have a beard, it must have gotten smeared, I feared, I weird, So I just disappeared.
- I may be a jerk, but imma let you finish sippin’ my tea because I feel so British
- I’m riding down the street in my Mazda minivan, Got a pot of gold because I feel so Irish that getting on my braces causes me to feel so stylish.
- They don’t invite me to the parties, but I still arrive, kick down the door and then I Go inside, give off that “I do not belong here” vibe. — NF
- I don’t care about anyone not liking me. You bitches barely like yourselves.
Are you feeling low? Try listening to some hip-hop music, and you will feel so much better! Sometimes, despite the worries, you need to smile through and tell yourself that things will get better.
Rappers have a way of making people laugh, yet getting their message across. If you analyze the lyrics carefully, you will find so many synonyms for money, that it will literally make you laugh.
Don’t worry if you aren’t admired, or you haven’t reached your goals yet. Read some of these funny rapper quotes and see yourself drift towards the lighter note!
Inspirational Quotes from Famous Rappers
- Cause I think we can make it, in fact, I’m sure. And if you fall, stand tall and come back for more. — Tupac
- The purpose of life is life with purpose. So I’d rather die for the cause than to live a life that is worthless.
- Remind yourself. Nobody is built like you. You design yourself. — Jay Z
- I will not lose, so even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me. — Jay Z
- Damn Right, I live the life, cause I went from negative to positive.
- Look inside my eyes and tell me you see a warrior. — Kendrick
- Every day women and men become legends. — Comon’Glory
- Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
- Be who you are and let everyone love that person. — Kushandwizdom
- Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up. — Tupac
- And if at first you don’t succeed, then dust yourself off and try again. — Aliyah
- If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day. — Tupac
- Luck is just bein’ prepared all the time, so when the door opens, you’re ready. — Nipsey Hussle
- Sky is the limit and you know that you can have. What you want, be what you want. — Notorious B.I.G
- You gotta dream like you never got obstacles. — J.Cole
Did you know music can inspire you to get better at what you are doing? It is actually true because music can boost your mood and has a significant impact on how you perceive things in life.
These rap music lyrics can give you the push you need to get things done. They give you a ray of hope that after a dark night, the day comes, and you have another chance in life.
You can do things beyond your capabilities if you try harder. These lyrics by famous rap artists are to motivate you when you are about to give up on a dream.
Read through these quotes whenever you feel an obstacle is too high to jump over, and you will feel the power within you.
Rap Quotes about Family and Friends
- The only luxury is time. The time you get to spend with your family. — Kayne West.
- I wanted to the next family to hurt because you made my family hurt. Them emotions were still running in me, that whether I’m a rap star or not, if I still feel like that, then I’m part of the problem rather than the solution. — Kendrick Lamar
- I mean, the family is important more than anything in life. Family is important than my crew, D- block, my rap career, or anything. It is the most important part of anyone’s life. — Suga
- All of my “let’s just be friends” are friends I don’t have anymore. Guess it’s what they say you need family for. ‘Cause I can’t depend on you anymore. — Drake
- I really appreciate family. I can’t imagine life without them. — Ice Cube
- I’d rather be a friendless loser than have a bunch of friends who secretly hate me.
- Friendship is a game where rules are simple; watch the other players back.
- Friendship isn’t about who came first or who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left.
- I plan to eat with people I starved with.
- I live for the nights I can’t remember with the people I can’t forget. — Drake
- All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don’t make any sudden moves; you don’t know half of the abuse. — Twenty-one pilots.
- We are young. We run free. Stay up late. We don’t sleep. Got our friends, got the night, we’ll be alright.
Family and good friends stick with you through thick and thin. They are an essential part of our life, and these relationships are to be cherished!
In times of distress, you always look for support, and there is no better companionship than your friends and family. Value them as they value you, and you will never feel left out.
If you are a successful person in life today, it is because of the people who constantly support you in times of doubt. These quotes on friends and families explain the importance of these connections.
Send one of these to a friend and see how their face lights up!
Rap Quotes and Lyrics about Life Being Hard
- You see my tears, in the rain underneath it all, we all are the same. — Machine Gun Kelly
- No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile. — Mac Miller
- From the outside looking in, it seems I am fine. But they don’t know the shit about the everyday grind. — Mac Miller
- Life can always change, you have to adjust. — Drake
- No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up and handle it. — Tupac
- I just can’t sit back and wallow. In my own sorrow, but I know one fact: I’ll be one tough act to follow. — Eminem
- Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit. — Tupac
- It happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life, and it’s as though you feel you’ve died, Cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re alive, which means you’ll survive. — Eminem
- For anyone who’s been through shit in their lives, Till they sit and cry at night, Wishin’ they’d die, Till they throw on a rap recorded, and they sit and they vibe. — Eminem
- Tables turn, bridges burn, You live you learn. — Drake
- He worked hard for the money, but it ain’t about cash. Life is the schoolyard. I ain’t getting picked last. — Donald Glover
Life can be full of hardships, and at times the trouble is unbearable. We all have been in situations where we wished we had rather died than face the problems. No one has a smooth road to walk in life.
Everyone has to face obstacles to reach their destinations, and for that, hard work is the basic requirement. No matter how hard life gets, don’t let it take a toll on you.
Think about the people who are going through worse circumstances and count your blessings. When you are going through a hard time, think about people who are in a worse situation than you.
Never give up on your dreams because one fine day, you will break through the glass ceiling and succeed! These quotes can help you get to your feet when you are feeling down or full of troubles.
Hip-Pop Quotes on Life and Love
- Love overcomes hate. Has no color, love has no orientations. All is love.
- Whatever you love could be taken away, so live like it’s your dying day. – Machine Gun Kelly
- You don’t get another chance. Life is no Nintendo game.
- Oh, baby, I need you in my life, in my life. Please, Bae, don’t go switching sides.
- You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive. –Eminem
- Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for. And then I remember your face and I’m ready for the war. — Wiz Khalifa Kushandwizdom
- One day I’ll fall in love with you like my ears did for hip-hop.
- Living life is a choice. Making a difference in someone else’s isn’t. — Kid Kudi
- Life is a bitch, but God forbids that bitch divorce me. — Wiz Khalifa
- I’ll give you all of me until nothing is left. — Childish Gambino
- Call me crazy; we can both be insane. A fatal attraction is common, and what we have common is pain. — Kendrick Lamar
- We ain’t picture perfect but we worth the picture still.
- Life is a beach; I am just playing in the sand. — Lil Wayne
- Everyone has an addiction, and mine happened to be you. — Kushandwizdom
- Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne.
- What is love? In math, it’s a problem. In history, it’s a battle. In science, it’s a reaction. But in my heart, it’s you. — Tyga
- You believe this ho, pop up everywhere I go.Pop up at the show, pop up at the grocery store
Pop up in my kitchen like, “Oh, you wash dishes here?”
Pop up in my bathroom, “Oh, you take pisses here?” — Kanye West
Love can overcome hatred, and it is a feeling which gives a person a new outlook in life. Life is incomplete without love as it makes one more humble, sensitive, and thankful.
If you die today and you don’t have love, who will remember you? Considering the value of love in life is important. Love is worth fighting for; love can give you motivation and help you reach your goals.
Overall, love is an element that can make you a successful persona and a better human being.
Life is precious, and every step you take in life matters as it makes you the person you are. Don’t waste your time contemplating, rather take action. These quotes hold a deep meaning in life and love.
Top Rap Lyrics for Captions
- Why be a king when you can be a God? — Eminem
- I got hustle, though ambition flow, inside my DNA. — Kendrick
- Love me or hate me, I swear it won’t make or break me. — Lil Wayne
- You could be the king but watch the Queen conquer.
- I ain’t got a lotta money, but I got a lotta style. — Fifth Harmony
- If you think I’m quit before I die, dream on. — Drake
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart. — Drake
- You love me, and I love you. And your heart hurts, and mine does too. And its just words and they cut deep. And it’s our world; it’s just us two. — Drake
- If you can’t find something to live for, find something to die for. — Tupac
- You can spend your time dreaming or living your dreams.
- Forget yesterday, live for today. Tomorrow will take care of itself. — Rick Ross
- Memories take us back; dreams take us forward. — Nick Minaz
- You have to keep your vision clear because the only coward lives in fear.
- Because you’re mine, I walk the line.
- I’d shoot for the moon, but I am so busy in gazing at stars. — Eminem
Rap artists make a lot of money because most of them are hustlers. People look up to them because these quotes are full of helpful ingredients to stew the perfect dish of success.
They motivate people to aim higher, to value money, relationships and rekindle the joys of life. Most importantly, they are a great source of motivation for all the entrepreneurs out there to hustle and hustle harder.
If you are a fan of rap music, you can pick some of these quotes and compile your favorite one to read or send to a friend.
Who doesn’t need financial success in their life? If you have been looking forward to learning about juggling between financial achievements with life and love, have a look at these quotes!
You could pick the ones that inspire you the most and put them on your work desk of your wall. Reading them over and over will help you develop a successful mindset and think wisely.
You could apply some strategies you pick from these quotes and imply them in your life. Who knows, you might be shooting for stars!
Top 7 Ways to Make Money as a Sports Fan
Do you often find yourself watching your favorite sports team and wanting to attend a match, but you don’t have the money for it? Well, then you have come to the right place to learn about making money as a sports fan. You can also visit TonyBet homepage to get more information on making an earning.
The process of earning money is simple. All you need to do is show dedication and put in hard work, and you will earn money in no time. In this article, you will find top seven ways to make money as a sports fan, ranging from online commentary and selling sports memorabilia to doing sports photography, starting a sports blog, and writing reviews. Being a sports enthusiast can become your new job. So let’s get started with it.
1. Become a Sports Commentator
One of the easiest ways to earn money is to become a sports commentator. You neither need any further education for this, nor any extra effort. You can search google for commentating sites, through which you can sign up to become a commentator.
After you get accepted into the program, you can watch live matches, and do live commentary on the events happening during the match. This may not only help you earn money, but also contribute to your sports obsession.
You can also register on sites like “Periscope”, which allow you to monetize your commentary videos and play ads before them, helping you earn money.
2. Become a Blogger
Yet another easy way that you can earn money by being a sports fan is by running a sports blog on the Internet. You can either choose to create your own website, or you can upload videos to YouTube about your views on sports.
The great thing about running your own blog is that you have the freedom of choice. You get to choose what to write, what to upload, and what topic to talk about. After your blog is posted, and after it gets certain amount of clicks, you can start placing ads on your website.
Ads can help you earn money very easily and in no time.
3. Become a Sports Photographer
A great way to not only earn money but also go to a match to watch your favorite players play is becoming a sports photographer. You can use your phone, or any DSLR that you own, take it with you during the match and start taking close-up shots of the players in action.
Since the photos belong to you, you can sell them to magazines, as well as paparazzi who are eager to post about celebrities in their articles. They can credit you, and you will also earn a decent amount of money through photography.
The only downside is that it is time-consuming.
4. Selling Sports Memorabilia
If you have any products relating to sports lying around in your house, such as mugs, T-shirts, pens, photos, signed baseballs etc., then selling them away is a great idea. Selling signed sports memorabilia is not only the fastest way to earn money, but you can also clear out your room while doing this.
Selling sports memorabilia market is booming these days, and you can check out the proof. People are willing to pay thousands of dollars to get their hands on rare items from sports events. And who knows, you might get rich. You can sell them on popular sites like eBay or Amazon.
5. Write Reviews
You may not realize it, but writing reviews is also a great way to quickly earn some extra money on the side. This job is neither difficult nor does it take a lot of effort. With a little bit of practice, you can become the next sports reviewer.
The process is very simple. After you are done watching any match, or a sports event, you can simply go to any review website and write a review about it. If it gets more and more clicks, then sports teams might hire you to write positive reviews about their events. This may help you earn money and also help convert your thoughts into words.
6. Rent Out Your Parking Space
Everyone knows how hectic parking can get during match seasons. It can take hours to find parking, and therefore people might miss the match and eventually their money. You can take advantage of this situation, and turn your driveway into a parking spot if you live near the match event.
You can charge an affordable price for premium parking, and rent out your driveway for a few hours. After the match is over, people come back and take their car, pay you and leave. This is the easiest way to earn money if your parking space is sitting vacant. Make sure to not pass up on this opportunity.
7. Start a Sports Podcast
Last but not the least, another easy way to earn money is to start a sports podcast. Podcasts are not only famous these days, but they are also a great way to express your own views about sports teams. To get inspiration on the sports podcasts, you can head on over to our link.
Once you have found your niche, you can register on sites like Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcasts, and get started. All you require is a microphone, a silent room, and no distractions. And before you even know, you will be earning a lot of money from podcasts. Podcasts are the way to go these days.
These are some of the easiest ways to earn money while being a sports fan. You can choose anything that you like from this list. The best thing about most of the ways mentioned is that they don’t require you to go out of the house.
You can simply earn while sitting in your favorite couch. Therefore, it is going to save you extra effort as well as time. We hope that you had a good time reading our article!
Engagement Trends to Watch Out For
If you have met the love of your life and you are ready to take it to the next level by asking them to marry you, take note — engagement season is just around the corner, with nearly 40% of engagements taking place between the end of November and the end of February. Over the past decade, engagements have become an event of their own, with some couples opting for spectacular proposals involving flying, scuba diving, and flash mob proposals. If you want to make it special, you may find the inspiration you are seeking in the following trends.
Engagement Ring Trends
The ring is undoubtedly the highlight of your proposal so when making a choice on this item, make sure to think very carefully about your loved one’s style and preferences with respect to metal color, stone, size, and design. Just a few popular engagement ring styles for 2021 include two-stone rings (think diamond and pearl, for instance, or diamonds of different hues), petite side stones, colored gemstones, and pavé bands to really bring out the sparkle of the main stone, and fancy shaped diamonds (emerald, cushion, marquise and pear are in vogue). To get a better idea of your loved one’s tastes, look at the items they already own as well as items on their wishlist.
The current health crisis has put a spanner in the works of flashmob-style proposals, but there are still many ways to share this event with loved ones. The Knot reports that one of the biggest proposal trends is that of “hyper-personalized and creative proposals” that use tools such as Zoom to make loved ones a part of the special moment. Small, intimate weddings are in but so, too, are more simple, heartfelt proposals that don’t necessarily involve fancy elements or adventure activities. From an intimate candlelight dinner at home to a walk on the beach, intimate settings help put couples in the mood to commit to each other for a lifetime.
The world is slowly making its way back to ‘normality’ so for those whose family and friends live nearby, throwing an engagement party is a lovely way to get the festivities started early. Just a few ways to make your party extra special include hiring an outdoor party site (think a park, an outdoor catering venue, or a seaside dining spot), serving a pretty engagement cake (vintage cakes and those decorated with fresh and dried fruits and a bare touch of icing are in), and activities for guests. If you have an outdoor wedding, include an array of fun activities like potato sack races, photo booths with funny signs and costumes, and mini-golf.
November kicks of engagement season so if you haven’t asked your loved one to be your spouse yet, now’s a good time to start thinking of how to make this moment meaningful. Personalization is arguably the top trend when it comes to both engagements and weddings so incorporate activities, symbols, and words that mean something to both of you. Current trends include colorful rings, creative yet meaning-filled proposals, and outdoor parties which allow guests to mingle and play games in a safe, nature-filled setting.
Heading Back to the Office? How to Ask Management to Bring Your Dog with You
Dogs make people smile, they radiate a positive energy, and they make every moment more enjoyable. This is a great reason to wear your cute and comfortable dog socks to work every day — but what about to bring your cute and cuddly dog itself into work with you every day?
Boasting many wellness and productivity benefits, allowing employees to bring their pets into work with them has become an increasingly popular decision. Before you start packing your dog up for the office, though, it’s important to honestly review whether or not your pet is right for the office environment, whether your office environment is right for pets, and how to take it all from “right” to “perfect”.
Questions to ask yourself
Is your workplace appropriate for pets? Maybe your dog is sensitive to noises and barks every time the elevator dings, maybe your big dog is actually a scardey-cat and cowers in fear because of high public or client traffic, or maybe your dog isn’t suited to the sterile or focused environment. An unsuitable or unstable environment will guarantee a dog who’s going to react loudly, fearfully, or in a distracting manner, which is bad for everyone — including your dog.
Will you be able to do your work? Maybe your fur baby is uncomfortable, or maybe she’s just too darn cute — either way, there’s a good chance that you can’t take your eyes off of her. Don’t feel bad if you need your own space to work with no distraction, no matter how good of a distraction your dog may be.Will your dog adjust? Maybe your dog is super territorial, maybe she would prefer to sleep on the couch at home all day long rather than be stressed in the middle of the office’s energy, or maybe she doesn’t adapt well to change and unpredictability. There will be issues to work through with your pet to get them comfortable with being in the office just like you’ve done at home — but there will be some issues that your dog just won’t be able to adjust to here.
The approach to approaching
- Talk to your co-workers
Whether it be due to allergies, fears, or behavioral and training concerns, your coworkers may have reservations about you bringing your dog into the workplace, and you’ll have to be sensitive to your coworkers’ reservations and consider if there may be a way to resolve their concerns. Also important is finding out how many employees may be equally interested in bringing their dogs to work with them — if you can display that many of your coworkers are in the same boat and want to bring their pets into work with them, your boss and any coworkers with reservations may be more likely to consider the idea.
- Hande dog-proofing the office
Your boss is already responsible for you and your coworkers, daily tasks, overall operations, and much more — and they don’t want to be responsible for your dogs, too. Make sure that you are carrying the weight of this project by preparing and dog-proofing your office so that they don’t have to think about it. Find areas outdoors suitable for walking dogs and letting them relieve themselves, identify all areas in the office that should be dog-free, and note areas where you may need to add features to accommodate pets such as animal waste disposal bins.
- Think it through (and show your work!)
Show management that you’ve thought this through and have it covered by establishing rules like: only home-trained pets allowed, no sick pets allowed, and strict scheduling for Pet Days. If you’re willing to establish an employee-led committee that can create and implement these policies and follow up on any complaints, management is much more likely to accept your idea with enthusiasm.
- Ask for a trial period
Consider asking to allow dogs in the office for a short trial period to demonstrate that pets in the workplace can have a significantly positive impact on your company, and to see how your rules and preparations work in practice. It’s important to make sure that everyone has a fair chance to make adjustments and become comfortable, but you will need to draw the line somewhere if it isn’t working out.
- Get it in writing
For your coworkers’, your company’s, and your own legal and physical safety, implementing mandatory liability forms and having a formal policy in place that establishes clear responsibility for any damage or injury that occurs as a result of their pet, for all participants, is always a good idea.
Etiquette to keep in mind
Help your dog adjust properly and work through issues. Before bringing your dog into the office, consider finding items like cute dog toys meant especially for the office and a bed that will make her feel comfortable and mark her spot here. Along with this, consider letting your dog smell and sleep with these items for a while before you take them to the office. Bringing your dog into the office in the morning (or the most low-energy time of day), and then taking her back home at lunch, is also a good way to start this endeavor off on the right foot.
Keep your dog clean and healthy Always remember that your dog’s ability to adjust, hang around peacefully, and remain happy will rely on them being healthy. This means plenty of quality exercise and playtime, keeping a healthy diet, and making regular trips to the vet. When you’re at the vet, it’s essential that you keep your dog up to date on all vaccinations and flea and tick treatments as well. Washing your dog, their bed, and their toys frequently, as well as addressing any outstanding hygiene issues as quickly as possible, will only serve to help you in this area.
Inform potential hires By letting candidates know (or incorporating it into your planning so that whoever is in the position to do so will let them know) about your pet policies well in advance of their time of hiring, you can be proactive in preventing future issues between people and pet officemates.
Heading back to the pawfice
By asking yourself the right questions, identifying concerns and accompanying solutions, taking over certain responsibilities, and staying vigilant when it comes to your pet owner etiquette — getting your dog into the office and making sure they don’t overstay their welcome can be as easy as asking!
Best Marketing Automation Software
Is It Healthy to Start Phone Sex with a Person Who Has a Personality Disorder?
Top 3 Price Monitoring Challenges
6 Myths about Website Localization
Differences between XMR and BTC
78 Eminem Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Chase Your Goals and Dreams
Top 7 Ways to Make Money as a Sports Fan
Unsurpassed Essay Service to Deal With
Engagement Trends to Watch Out For
5 Best Instagram Hashtag Generator Tools
Teddy Bear Dog Breeds: 5 Adorable Puppies
Things You Need to Do to Prepare for Your Trip
7 Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark for 2021
86 Ariana Grande Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be Your Authentic Self
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
72 Freddie Mercury Quotes That’ll Enrich Your Soul
70 Michael Jackson Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Take Action to Live Your Dreams
69 Billie Eilish Quotes to Help You through the Toughest Times in Life
40 Quotes That Will Inspire Your Photography Today
66 Bob Marley Quotes That Convey the Message of Freedom, Love, and Peace
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)
Motivation1 year ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day