Nipsey Hussle was an influential rapper, philanthropist and entrepreneur who tried to change the perspectives of young black men.
Hussle, the Grammy-nominated rap artist, was also a community activist who strived to “give solutions and inspiration”. He also denounced violence, the gun-shot culture through his songs, which is why he gained popularity.
He was born to an African American Mother and an Eritrean father in Los Angles. He was known to sell mixtapes and was a solo artist.
The 33year old Hussle was assassinated on 31st March 2019 when he was shot while leaving a clothing store he owned. His last tweet “Having strong enemies is a blessing” spread a wave of curiousness and alarm among his fans.
Hussle worked to stop gang violence because he was concerned about the rising number of death tolls among black men who lost their lives in criminal activities.
He encouraged youngsters to help make a better life, and thus most of his quotes have encouraged people to look at life from a better angle.
These quotes by Hussle are truly inspiring and have impacted many minds to progress towards a better future.
Top 10 Nipsey Hussle Quotes
- If you don’t know your full-throttle history, the whole story of how you come too where you are, it’s kind of hard to put things together.
- On a mission, your worst enemy is idle time.
- Most people want to skip the process, not knowing that when you skip steps, you miss lessons. If you start small and build on what you have, you can continue to multiply that into something greater, while picking up all of the valuable lessons along the way.
- The most important thing is to get rid of doubt. If you got doubt in what you’re doing, it’s not gonna work.
- You will never be criticized by someone who is doing more than you. You will only be criticized by someone who is doing less than you. Remember that.
- We’re not the cause. We’re the effect.
- If you look at the people in your circle and you don’t get inspired, you don’t have circle you have a cage.
- Find your purpose or you wastin’ air.
- Be truthful with yourself and other people, and try your best to make decisions outside of your ego.
- Luck is the product of hard work.
The moment you are idle, you fall back. Time is precious, so use it wisely. If you believe in your luck, you should know that it is only the result of your ultimate hard work, which comes to you in the form of luck. Therefore hard work leads to luck.
It is all interconnected. Find the purpose of your existence. Make yourself a useful and helpful person. Ermias Joseph Asghedom, known professionally as Nipsey Hussle, was himself an entrepreneur, activist, and rapper.
Nipsey himself would work tirelessly and is now seen as a role model and influences the world. He helps to keep you motivated to your goals. Accept all kinds of challenges in life so that you feel the exhilaration of victory!
We must imply to all we know. Put words to actions. He is narrated to have said, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” Its never too late! Always look up to the stars and not to your feet!
Wonder about the existence of the universe. Work on making your good better and better best!
Powerful Nipsey Hussle Quotes and Lyrics on Music
- Dedication, hard work plus patience. The sum of all my sacrifice, I’m done ‘waitin’, I’m done ‘waintin’, told you that I wasn’t ‘playin’. (Track: Dedication)
- A lot of artists come into the game with a radio record, but they don’t establish the fans as fans of their style of music. It’s just that they’re a fan of that song, and after that song plays out, it’s real hard for ’em.
- If it wasn’t for the music bein’ my outlet, I’d probably be hustlin’. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to go and get a nine-to-five, I never finished high school or none of that.
- I try to sprinkle little gems and jewels in the music that people could use in their own life.
- If you’re going to write about rap music and hip-hop, and you don’t love it, then we don’t need your opinion, and we revoke your opinion.
- Doing music to pay bills is an uncomfortable situation. I never wanted to be in that situation.
- As an artist, as a brand, as a rapper, as a musician, you know you got a window and a lot of people, even an athlete; they don’t have no exit strategy. It’s just living in the false reality that it’s going to be like this forever.
- I say that in the most humble way: I always knew that I could perform with the best of ’em and I could deliver with the best of ’em.
- I always had a passion for rap music, and I was always trying to create a situation where I could do this full-time.
- When I realized the power of hip-hop. I realized how influential this music and this culture are.
- If I weren’t involved in this hip-hop shit, I’d probably be breakin’ the law to eat and feed my family and maintain the lifestyle that I’m used to.
Don’t expect from others but rather put in your own work to get to your goals! Walk out of your comfort zone.
Face the situations and find solutions. Nipsey loved hip hop genre. Nipsey tries to reveal his secret ingredients to success in his music, which wise people interpret and use in their lives.
You need to love your work and have a passion for doing it! Inspire others by your example. Be the change.
You have to do something different apart from the basic lifestyle of only earning and feeding your family! Invest in yourself and show ownership of your work.
You have to work on your dream and make things end up exactly as you visualized them.
“Instead of trying to build a brick wall, lay a brick every day. Eventually, you’ll look up, and you’ll have a brick wall.”— Nipsey Hussle
Nipsey Hussle Wisdom Sayings on Success, Love and Peace
- Luck is just bein’ prepared at all times, so when the door opens, you are ready.
- Sometimes, you have to take steps back to take one step forward.
- Success to me is just being able to do what you love to do and support yourself all through.
- One small misunderstanding can show you exactly how a person really feels about you.
- Without a game plan and without a strong sense of faith in what you’re doing, it’s gonna be real hard to accomplish things.
- I’m at peace with what I’m doing. I feel good with what I wake up doing and about my lifestyle.
- I built a company at the same time I built a career.
- We got turned down, we failed, had setbacks, had to start over a lot of times. But we kept going at it. In anybody’s case, that’s always the distinguishing factor.
- I don’t need no side bitch. I need a never leave my side bitch.
- I’m about seeing long term, seeing a vision, understanding nothing really worthwhile happens overnight, and just sticking to your script long enough to make something really happen.
- Instead of trying to build a brick wall, lay a brick every day. Eventually, you’ll look up and you’ll have a brick wall.
- Material things ain’t nothing, you feel me? At the end of the day, It’s who you is.
- If you got a plan, it’s not just like a pipe dream. You have a step-by-step list of things to do to get your goal.
- Success or greatness comes with a rollercoaster ride; anybody can apply the marathon concept to what they do.
- Before rap, my last name was my lifestyle, and when I visualize success, it looked like right now.
Nipsey Hussle Wisdom Sayings on Success, Love, and Peace.
Nipsey once said that if you look at the people in your circle and you don’t get inspired, then you don’t have a circle, you have a cage.
You should be in peace of mind with whatever you are doing. One actually feels positive about his lifestyle as it is according to him. Hussle mainly focused on giving solutions and inspiration to young men like him.
He worked for community activism. Nipsey wanted peace and love in the country. To make people help each other and to give moral, financial, and spiritual support to one another.
He wanted to end rivalry and hatred. He transformed the community by uniting longstanding rivals. He wanted to spread love and peace in the nation and motivate them to succeed and achieve their goals.
“I never wanted to alienate my brand for business. I always wanted to keep it authentic and keep as pure as I could.” —Nipsey Hussle
Nipsey Hussle Captions That Motivate Hustlers, Rappers, Artists and Entrepreneurs
- I never wanted to alienate my brand for business. I always wanted to keep it authentic and keep as pure as I could.
- You’re a hustler, you should find somewhere to capitalize off that and turn it into some money.
- I just believe in ownership. I believe in investing in yourself. Your foundation should be strong.
- Being self-made means never making an excuse as to why you can’t take steps toward whatever your goal is.
- I feel that puttin’ in the hours and years in the studio, honing my craft, definitely played a part, me consciously networking and presenting myself as an artist that’s commercially sellable led to me meeting the right people, which in turn led to them givin’ me positive referral to other people, which in turn led me to signin’ a deal.
- My thing is that I don’t give no person that much power over my path that I’m walking. Not one person can make or break what I’m doing, except God or me.
- It isn’t cool to be in the club spending all of this money, or having cars or jewelry – but you do not own any real estate? A fourplex? If the answer is no, you are not a real hustler.
- You’ve got to have faith in what you are doing and not take no for an answer.
- Don’t let your past create your future. Everyone can change.
- Ownership is everything. Own your mind. Mind your own.
- And it’s possible to monetize your art without compromising the integrity of it for commerce.
- I keep moving, keep hustling till I see improvement. I know I can’t win it all, but I can’t keep losing.
- It’s cliché to say: work hard, don’t quit. I would really say find yourself and find what’s your, What’s motivating force behind you? And build around that.
- As an entrepreneur, as an investor, I’m trying to be as educated as I can to where the progression of technological capability is going and what it does to these different categories that, me as an artist and an influencer, I can get involved and bring value.
- I’m more focused on giving solutions and inspiration more than anything.
- I knew I wanted to work for myself when I was about eleven.
- I identify myself as a hustler since I was a young kid.
If you are an entrepreneur, artist, or a hustler, you need to dive into these inspirational wisdom quotes! At the end of the day, it is all about sacrifices and how focused you are to achieve your goal.
We are always distracted from our goals because we don’t have the ability to concentrate on our aims. It is essential to develop the concentration level to achieve a goal.
If you are one of those people who need some bucking up, these quotes have your back!
The key to success is to keep hustling your way through!
Nipsey Hussle Quotes About Money
- Money is a tool – it’s the means, not the end.
- Own the supply chain from production to consumption. People take shots at Jay-z, but he’s the first black artist to have a vertically integrated biz model where he owns the whole chain.
- As is the case with most people in this game, I am driven by financial motives and creative motives; the question I had to answer is which motive I will give priority to?
- I’d rather invest in real estate – invest in some assets as opposed to trick all my money in diamonds and cars – it looks good, but at the end of the day, you’re losing value. It isn’t appreciating; it’s depreciating. A real asset. Take care of my people.
- And it’s possible to monetize your art without compromising the integrity of it for commerce.
- I released 1000 mixtapes and charged $100 for each because I understood the economic principle of scarcity. The profit funded my independent label.
- I would say that the Nipsey Hussle ‘Crenshaw’ release was an example of All Money In creating an artificial scarcity campaign for the physical side of ‘Crenshaw.’
- One pillar to wealth is having residual income.
Let’s be rational about it; money can buy happiness, and also money can make tables turn! You can’t bring a change if you don’t have the means to come into power. Hussle motivated people to invest their money wisely.
How to make more money and how one should consider it as a tool rather than the ultimate goal.
These quotes hold some great ideas on how you can manage money and make it a fruit-full asset!
Nipsey Hussle Quotes on Respect
- To me, respect comes first.
- Be a man of your word, do what you say you’re gonna do, respect people the way you would like to be respected.
- As far as respect goes, we have to stop respecting dumb shit. We have to return to old school principles.
- I respect Snoop even aside from the music, just as a man, and especially the way he still represents who he is, after being a pop star and an icon. He’s done it successfully and has still been able to balance it.
- Make a million cash fore you flatline. Make a master plan watch it backfire. Burn it all down then collect the ashes. Build it back, respect ya passion.
- When you start seeing the most successful people and the most respected people, the next step is figuring out how they became that.
There isn’t a better way to treat a person than out of respect. When you respect someone, you win their heart! Respect your passion, respect the person who loves you as respect is a great virtue.
To every man, respect comes first, and that is an element that our society lacks today. These quotes are truly inspirational to motivate people to respect and value one another.
One should have full faith in the work they are doing and put their full efforts into it. Once you start doubting your work, there your downfall begins. If you want to be successful, believe in yourself!
Moreover, if you face criticism by society, it means you are way too ahead, and it is a way to demotivate you from your constructive efforts and work.
Just keep going and utilize your time smartly!
If you ever fall short of some inspiration, read through these quotes and you will find the energy you need to hustle!
Five Needs of Waterproofing
Do you think your house/office is safe when you enter it? Well, it’s definitely the safest place, but when it comes to long term living in the same house, you might start experiencing some obstacles and hurdles like renovation and remodeling of your place, the change in the air in your place(it will give out the smell of old color on the walls) and from time to time you will see something damaged. So, to prevent these things, waterproofing acts like armor in your place.
If you think that why do you need to waterproof your house when the walls are already safe, then, unfortunately, you are wrong. We will tell you why exactly you need waterproofing. Read on:
1. Damage Proof
Your place might be open to many harmful particles around the atmosphere, so when you waterproof your place, it will not only help in preventing water damage, but it will also protect your place from harmful particles that damage the place. Whether it is home or office, you have to take care of your place, and without waterproofing, the chances of damage increase, and you will have to repair/renovate your place from time to time. So, waterproofing is a necessary part to prevent your place from any damage. It will also help strengthen your walls when the atmosphere is too harmful.
2. Helps in Betterment of Health
Waterproofing can prevent damage at your place, but it also helps keep the home/office air clean and free of dust particles. Usually, when you open the door or window, the harmful germs/particles enter inside and blend themselves into the atmosphere of the place. These harmful things create moisture around the place, and when you breathe, that moisture enters your lungs and puts your health in danger. So, it is essential to have the waterproofing of your place done at the right time. What’s more, is that waterproofing can also help in making your house look damage-free and as good as new(if it’s old).
3. Saves Money
Waterproofing can prove costly sometimes, but when you waterproof your place, then it will keep your place safe save you from spending money on your places like for renovation and basic remodeling of your home/office. As we all know, our house needs maintenance now and then, but after waterproofing, you’ll feel comfortable at your place, and you don’t have to spend your money on maintenance of the house now and then.
At first, waterproofing might sound like extra money, but after a while(especially on monsoon days), you will know that waterproofing is beneficial for the long-term maintenance of the house.
4. Provide Longer-term Comfort
Did you know about waterproofing? Well, the answer is when it seals your place with some special materials, and it doesn’t let enter the particles that are damaging your place(as noted above), but another advantage of waterproofing is it gives you a clean atmosphere around your place. The waterproofing is done by companies like Bayset and many more, so you don’t have to feel overwhelmed about it.
For the long-term benefit and damage-free place, waterproofing creates clean air, don’t let the cracks on your walls ruin your home atmosphere, and keep your home waterproof even when there is heavy rainfall around your area, which in turn keeps your place as good as new even after many years.
5. Increases Value of Property
There aren’t many properties available in the market that have waterproofing. Not everyone is aware of what waterproofing is. So when you waterproof your place, it will enhance its look. As seen in the above points, waterproofing has so many benefits that you can breathe fresh air and protect it. People nowadays are looking for something that suits their preferences and has been strong for a long time when it comes to choosing properties. When you waterproof your place, the value of your home will automatically increase because of the extra layer. Moreover, you can sell your properties as per your terms because waterproofed areas are rare.
These are some benefits of waterproofing, and for acquiring the same benefits, you need to waterproof your place and make it more liveable than before.
5 Simple and Best Food Packaging Ideas
Lunch is an integral part of a human’s day course meal. Everyone tries to pack their lunch correctly to keep it safe and afresh, but there are numerous instances when it tends to spill out of the lunch box. We try to buy the best boxes available in the market ex. Tupperware is airtight containers, but there are higher chances of spilling if not packed properly.
Individuals at work look forward to their lunchtimes as it gives them some time to take their mind off work, and the sight of spilt lunch will spoil the rest of their day. People can’t rely on only dry food either for their lunch course.
The food packaging industry has now been revolutionized about eco-friendly and environment-saving ideas. People have now opted for bio-friendly options available to ditch the traditional packing methods. We want to share some thoughts on ending your lunch packing woes. We are sure that these ideas would help you pack a great lunch without worrying about spillage or leakage from lunch boxes and containers.
These ideas are helpful for everyone whether who needs to carry their food or for companies who bring fresh food delivery boxes right at the peoples doorstep. Lets take a look.
1. High-quality airtight containers
One should always buy high-quality food containers, even if that means shelling out little extra bucks. Opting for high-quality material containers like steel or borosil with airtight lids will minimize your chance of leaking. These containers come in all shapes and sizes, and you buy them as per your needs and requirements. It would be best if you made sure to close the lid properly after keeping the food inside.
2. Covering the container with foil
If you are packing some liquid items like dal or curd, we advise you to put a layer of aluminum foil over at the top and close the lid. This prevents the movement of the liquid from inside to out of the container protected by the aluminum foil and the airtight lid. Additionally, these foils are more environment-friendly than a plastic cover.
3. Glass containers
Glass containers make an excellent and viable option for packing lunch. They are durable, reusable, recyclable, and also easy to clean. Glass containers are covered with bamboo lids as glass lids aren’t a hundred percent leak-free. We need to be careful while handling glass containers, but if handled with proper care, glass containers last thrice compared to the plastic lunch boxes and containers but are a bit more expensive than the plastic containers available in the market.
Bamboo is a friend of the environment and is biodegradable. They are also a good friend for food packaging as they are durable and resistant to warmth and heat. Various types of containers made from bamboo are available in the market, such as viz bowls, bamboo tiffins, jars with bamboo lids, etc. They keep the food fresh and help avoid any leakage that might damage the food. Although, they indeed last a little less than the glass of the stainless containers available in the market.
5. Avoid napkins while packing food
People use napkins while packing oily finger foods ex chips. It is better to use absorbent tissues instead of napkins to absorb all the liquid squeezed out from the food, keeping it fresh. This also helps avoid cleansing and messing up issues while having your food at a table or desk.
These are some ideas and tips for your packing materials and how you pack your food. It is naturally quite impossible to remove the plastic-based food container entirely, but we urge you to buy eco-friendly products. Another reason to avoid plastic food containers is if they possess numerous health hazards, including obesity, metabolism issues, and, in extreme cases, cancer.
Let us take a step forward in eliminating the risk of harmful effects on our health and environment and choose eco-friendly products that are biodegradable, non-toxic, and recyclable and also adapt to ideas that help us reduce the leakage and, importantly, wastage of food as we are fortunate enough to have food on our table and it his duty to make sure that we do not waste it.
7 Ways to Recover Money from Debtors
Asking someone to pay you back the money they owe you can be very uncomfortable at times. But no matter how uncomfortable it might seem, it’s necessary to regain the money you had lent to somebody. Debt collection is a rapidly growing market, with an estimated size of $1.6 bn AUD in 2022.
If you have a debtor who refuses to pay back the due amount, it’s time to take matters into your own hands. Here are some ways to recover money from your debtors.
1. Send a polite reminder
You don’t need to threaten or be impolite the first time you ask your debtor to pay up. Initially, send a friendly and polite reminder to them via a phone call, mail, or even a letter.
Maybe your debtor had a genuine reason to forget about the payment or made a mistake and ended up paying somewhere else. So the first reminder should always be a simple and friendly one. In case you’re confused about what to write, you can refer to any reminder template online.
2. Reach out again
If the person concerned has ignored your message or simply hasn’t bothered to reply, it’s time to send them an overdue reminder. Mention the fact that you sent them a previous intimation (add a screenshot along, if possible) and that it was not replied to.
Give the customer another call or text, but be slightly more firm and strict this time. Ask them to repay you as soon as possible, since texting or mailing someone repeatedly can be an issue from both ends.
3. Send a final notice
This might get really tiring, but send a third and final notice, this time in the form of a warning. Don’t be rude or aggressive, but make sure you let your customer know that you are annoyed and dissatisfied with their behavior.
Politely tell them that if they refuse to answer, it might be time to contact an outsider’s help. A final notice can be slightly tricky to write, so refer to any final notice template on Google for your benefit.
4. Make a direct contact
If you know where your debtor lives, go and pay them a visit. Chances are, when they are caught off-guard, they won’t be able to make any excuses and will pay you back. But this will only work if you know where the person lives or works.
Visiting them in person can also strengthen your relationship with them that might come in handy later. Also, who knows, maybe your debtor lost their phone or had a problem with their bank account, which is why they couldn’t contact you.
5. Formal letter of demand
This is where things get official and tough. If all your attempts at contacting your debtor have failed, it’s now time to send a formal letter of demand. But this letter should only be given when there is no other way out; don’t use the letter right at the beginning.
Since a formal demand letter has the potential to sour or damage the relationship between you and your debtor, you must consider carefully before taking such a step.
6. Go to a debt-collecting agency
The next step here would be to go to a debt-collecting agency that will help you with your dispute. McMahon Fearnley Lawyers is a reputed agency dealing with services like debt collection through completely legal methods. McMahon will ensure that both parties abide by the necessary rules and you get your money back as soon as possible.
It will also help you draft a formal letter of demand, should you need one. In case the problem isn’t solved, and a higher authority is required, McMahon will help you through that too.
7. Get help from sources
Various sources like the Victorian Small Business Commission, Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal, and Consumer Affairs Victoria are specialized to solve consumer disputes and civil troubles. Consider going to them if you need assistance.
They all operate under Australian Law, so all their processes will be legal and trouble-free.
Over to you…
These are some of the steps you can take to collect money from your debtor. Remember not to resort to harsh methods right from the start as they can give a bad impression of you and cost your time and money.
But if things don’t improve, seek legal help from companies like McMahon Fearnley and ask them for advice.
The Best Relaxing Holiday Destinations
What are Six Sigma Tools and When to Look for Professional Courses?
6 Essential Things You Should Learn in Liposuction Training
Benefits of Using an LMS for Partner Training
Five Needs of Waterproofing
3 Tips for Picking Right Business Lawyers for Your Organization
6 Benefits of Online Training
5 Things to Include in a Divorce Settlement Agreement
5 Simple and Best Food Packaging Ideas
7 Ways to Recover Money from Debtors
7 Things That You Can Do In Calgary during Summer Vacation
Drake Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Have a Fun-filled and Genuine Life
87 Beyonce Quotes That’ll Empower Every Girl
93 NBA Youngboy Quotes about Love, Trust, Life and Money
83 Mac Miller Quotes That’ll Encourage You to Pursue Your Dreams
76 Xxxtentacion Quotes and Lyrics about Life, Love and Depression
Shiba Inu: 7 Things to Know About the SHIB CertiK Audit Results
78 Eminem Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Chase Your Goals and Dreams
Benefits of Passing Microsoft AZ-204 Certification Exam
Tips for a Small Bedroom: Make the Most of the Space
- LifeStyle2 years ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
- Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
- Quotes2 years ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
- Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
- Affirmations2 years ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
- Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
- Motivation2 years ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day
- LifeStyle2 years ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)