Nipsey Hussle was an influential rapper, philanthropist and entrepreneur who tried to change the perspectives of young black men.
Hussle, the Grammy-nominated rap artist, was also a community activist who strived to “give solutions and inspiration”. He also denounced violence, the gun-shot culture through his songs, which is why he gained popularity.
He was born to an African American Mother and an Eritrean father in Los Angles. He was known to sell mixtapes and was a solo artist.
The 33year old Hussle was assassinated on 31st March 2019 when he was shot while leaving a clothing store he owned. His last tweet “Having strong enemies is a blessing” spread a wave of curiousness and alarm among his fans.
Hussle worked to stop gang violence because he was concerned about the rising number of death tolls among black men who lost their lives in criminal activities.
He encouraged youngsters to help make a better life, and thus most of his quotes have encouraged people to look at life from a better angle.
These quotes by Hussle are truly inspiring and have impacted many minds to progress towards a better future.
Top 10 Nipsey Hussle Quotes
- If you don’t know your full-throttle history, the whole story of how you come too where you are, it’s kind of hard to put things together.
- On a mission, your worst enemy is idle time.
- Most people want to skip the process, not knowing that when you skip steps, you miss lessons. If you start small and build on what you have, you can continue to multiply that into something greater, while picking up all of the valuable lessons along the way.
- The most important thing is to get rid of doubt. If you got doubt in what you’re doing, it’s not gonna work.
- You will never be criticized by someone who is doing more than you. You will only be criticized by someone who is doing less than you. Remember that.
- We’re not the cause. We’re the effect.
- If you look at the people in your circle and you don’t get inspired, you don’t have circle you have a cage.
- Find your purpose or you wastin’ air.
- Be truthful with yourself and other people, and try your best to make decisions outside of your ego.
- Luck is the product of hard work.
The moment you are idle, you fall back. Time is precious, so use it wisely. If you believe in your luck, you should know that it is only the result of your ultimate hard work, which comes to you in the form of luck. Therefore hard work leads to luck.
It is all interconnected. Find the purpose of your existence. Make yourself a useful and helpful person. Ermias Joseph Asghedom, known professionally as Nipsey Hussle, was himself an entrepreneur, activist, and rapper.
Nipsey himself would work tirelessly and is now seen as a role model and influences the world. He helps to keep you motivated to your goals. Accept all kinds of challenges in life so that you feel the exhilaration of victory!
We must imply to all we know. Put words to actions. He is narrated to have said, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” Its never too late! Always look up to the stars and not to your feet!
Wonder about the existence of the universe. Work on making your good better and better best!
Powerful Nipsey Hussle Quotes and Lyrics on Music
- Dedication, hard work plus patience. The sum of all my sacrifice, I’m done ‘waitin’, I’m done ‘waintin’, told you that I wasn’t ‘playin’. (Track: Dedication)
- A lot of artists come into the game with a radio record, but they don’t establish the fans as fans of their style of music. It’s just that they’re a fan of that song, and after that song plays out, it’s real hard for ’em.
- If it wasn’t for the music bein’ my outlet, I’d probably be hustlin’. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to go and get a nine-to-five, I never finished high school or none of that.
- I try to sprinkle little gems and jewels in the music that people could use in their own life.
- If you’re going to write about rap music and hip-hop, and you don’t love it, then we don’t need your opinion, and we revoke your opinion.
- Doing music to pay bills is an uncomfortable situation. I never wanted to be in that situation.
- As an artist, as a brand, as a rapper, as a musician, you know you got a window and a lot of people, even an athlete; they don’t have no exit strategy. It’s just living in the false reality that it’s going to be like this forever.
- I say that in the most humble way: I always knew that I could perform with the best of ’em and I could deliver with the best of ’em.
- I always had a passion for rap music, and I was always trying to create a situation where I could do this full-time.
- When I realized the power of hip-hop. I realized how influential this music and this culture are.
- If I weren’t involved in this hip-hop shit, I’d probably be breakin’ the law to eat and feed my family and maintain the lifestyle that I’m used to.
Don’t expect from others but rather put in your own work to get to your goals! Walk out of your comfort zone.
Face the situations and find solutions. Nipsey loved hip hop genre. Nipsey tries to reveal his secret ingredients to success in his music, which wise people interpret and use in their lives.
You need to love your work and have a passion for doing it! Inspire others by your example. Be the change.
You have to do something different apart from the basic lifestyle of only earning and feeding your family! Invest in yourself and show ownership of your work.
You have to work on your dream and make things end up exactly as you visualized them.
“Instead of trying to build a brick wall, lay a brick every day. Eventually, you’ll look up, and you’ll have a brick wall.”— Nipsey Hussle
Nipsey Hussle Wisdom Sayings on Success, Love and Peace
- Luck is just bein’ prepared at all times, so when the door opens, you are ready.
- Sometimes, you have to take steps back to take one step forward.
- Success to me is just being able to do what you love to do and support yourself all through.
- One small misunderstanding can show you exactly how a person really feels about you.
- Without a game plan and without a strong sense of faith in what you’re doing, it’s gonna be real hard to accomplish things.
- I’m at peace with what I’m doing. I feel good with what I wake up doing and about my lifestyle.
- I built a company at the same time I built a career.
- We got turned down, we failed, had setbacks, had to start over a lot of times. But we kept going at it. In anybody’s case, that’s always the distinguishing factor.
- I don’t need no side bitch. I need a never leave my side bitch.
- I’m about seeing long term, seeing a vision, understanding nothing really worthwhile happens overnight, and just sticking to your script long enough to make something really happen.
- Instead of trying to build a brick wall, lay a brick every day. Eventually, you’ll look up and you’ll have a brick wall.
- Material things ain’t nothing, you feel me? At the end of the day, It’s who you is.
- If you got a plan, it’s not just like a pipe dream. You have a step-by-step list of things to do to get your goal.
- Success or greatness comes with a rollercoaster ride; anybody can apply the marathon concept to what they do.
- Before rap, my last name was my lifestyle, and when I visualize success, it looked like right now.
Nipsey Hussle Wisdom Sayings on Success, Love, and Peace.
Nipsey once said that if you look at the people in your circle and you don’t get inspired, then you don’t have a circle, you have a cage.
You should be in peace of mind with whatever you are doing. One actually feels positive about his lifestyle as it is according to him. Hussle mainly focused on giving solutions and inspiration to young men like him.
He worked for community activism. Nipsey wanted peace and love in the country. To make people help each other and to give moral, financial, and spiritual support to one another.
He wanted to end rivalry and hatred. He transformed the community by uniting longstanding rivals. He wanted to spread love and peace in the nation and motivate them to succeed and achieve their goals.
“I never wanted to alienate my brand for business. I always wanted to keep it authentic and keep as pure as I could.” —Nipsey Hussle
Nipsey Hussle Captions That Motivate Hustlers, Rappers, Artists and Entrepreneurs
- I never wanted to alienate my brand for business. I always wanted to keep it authentic and keep as pure as I could.
- You’re a hustler, you should find somewhere to capitalize off that and turn it into some money.
- I just believe in ownership. I believe in investing in yourself. Your foundation should be strong.
- Being self-made means never making an excuse as to why you can’t take steps toward whatever your goal is.
- I feel that puttin’ in the hours and years in the studio, honing my craft, definitely played a part, me consciously networking and presenting myself as an artist that’s commercially sellable led to me meeting the right people, which in turn led to them givin’ me positive referral to other people, which in turn led me to signin’ a deal.
- My thing is that I don’t give no person that much power over my path that I’m walking. Not one person can make or break what I’m doing, except God or me.
- It isn’t cool to be in the club spending all of this money, or having cars or jewelry – but you do not own any real estate? A fourplex? If the answer is no, you are not a real hustler.
- You’ve got to have faith in what you are doing and not take no for an answer.
- Don’t let your past create your future. Everyone can change.
- Ownership is everything. Own your mind. Mind your own.
- And it’s possible to monetize your art without compromising the integrity of it for commerce.
- I keep moving, keep hustling till I see improvement. I know I can’t win it all, but I can’t keep losing.
- It’s cliché to say: work hard, don’t quit. I would really say find yourself and find what’s your, What’s motivating force behind you? And build around that.
- As an entrepreneur, as an investor, I’m trying to be as educated as I can to where the progression of technological capability is going and what it does to these different categories that, me as an artist and an influencer, I can get involved and bring value.
- I’m more focused on giving solutions and inspiration more than anything.
- I knew I wanted to work for myself when I was about eleven.
- I identify myself as a hustler since I was a young kid.
If you are an entrepreneur, artist, or a hustler, you need to dive into these inspirational wisdom quotes! At the end of the day, it is all about sacrifices and how focused you are to achieve your goal.
We are always distracted from our goals because we don’t have the ability to concentrate on our aims. It is essential to develop the concentration level to achieve a goal.
If you are one of those people who need some bucking up, these quotes have your back!
The key to success is to keep hustling your way through!
Nipsey Hussle Quotes About Money
- Money is a tool – it’s the means, not the end.
- Own the supply chain from production to consumption. People take shots at Jay-z, but he’s the first black artist to have a vertically integrated biz model where he owns the whole chain.
- As is the case with most people in this game, I am driven by financial motives and creative motives; the question I had to answer is which motive I will give priority to?
- I’d rather invest in real estate – invest in some assets as opposed to trick all my money in diamonds and cars – it looks good, but at the end of the day, you’re losing value. It isn’t appreciating; it’s depreciating. A real asset. Take care of my people.
- And it’s possible to monetize your art without compromising the integrity of it for commerce.
- I released 1000 mixtapes and charged $100 for each because I understood the economic principle of scarcity. The profit funded my independent label.
- I would say that the Nipsey Hussle ‘Crenshaw’ release was an example of All Money In creating an artificial scarcity campaign for the physical side of ‘Crenshaw.’
- One pillar to wealth is having residual income.
Let’s be rational about it; money can buy happiness, and also money can make tables turn! You can’t bring a change if you don’t have the means to come into power. Hussle motivated people to invest their money wisely.
How to make more money and how one should consider it as a tool rather than the ultimate goal.
These quotes hold some great ideas on how you can manage money and make it a fruit-full asset!
Nipsey Hussle Quotes on Respect
- To me, respect comes first.
- Be a man of your word, do what you say you’re gonna do, respect people the way you would like to be respected.
- As far as respect goes, we have to stop respecting dumb shit. We have to return to old school principles.
- I respect Snoop even aside from the music, just as a man, and especially the way he still represents who he is, after being a pop star and an icon. He’s done it successfully and has still been able to balance it.
- Make a million cash fore you flatline. Make a master plan watch it backfire. Burn it all down then collect the ashes. Build it back, respect ya passion.
- When you start seeing the most successful people and the most respected people, the next step is figuring out how they became that.
There isn’t a better way to treat a person than out of respect. When you respect someone, you win their heart! Respect your passion, respect the person who loves you as respect is a great virtue.
To every man, respect comes first, and that is an element that our society lacks today. These quotes are truly inspirational to motivate people to respect and value one another.
One should have full faith in the work they are doing and put their full efforts into it. Once you start doubting your work, there your downfall begins. If you want to be successful, believe in yourself!
Moreover, if you face criticism by society, it means you are way too ahead, and it is a way to demotivate you from your constructive efforts and work.
Just keep going and utilize your time smartly!
If you ever fall short of some inspiration, read through these quotes and you will find the energy you need to hustle!
Top 7 Ways to Make Money as a Sports Fan
Do you often find yourself watching your favorite sports team and wanting to attend a match, but you don’t have the money for it? Well, then you have come to the right place to learn about making money as a sports fan. You can also visit TonyBet homepage to get more information on making an earning.
The process of earning money is simple. All you need to do is show dedication and put in hard work, and you will earn money in no time. In this article, you will find top seven ways to make money as a sports fan, ranging from online commentary and selling sports memorabilia to doing sports photography, starting a sports blog, and writing reviews. Being a sports enthusiast can become your new job. So let’s get started with it.
1. Become a Sports Commentator
One of the easiest ways to earn money is to become a sports commentator. You neither need any further education for this, nor any extra effort. You can search google for commentating sites, through which you can sign up to become a commentator.
After you get accepted into the program, you can watch live matches, and do live commentary on the events happening during the match. This may not only help you earn money, but also contribute to your sports obsession.
You can also register on sites like “Periscope”, which allow you to monetize your commentary videos and play ads before them, helping you earn money.
2. Become a Blogger
Yet another easy way that you can earn money by being a sports fan is by running a sports blog on the Internet. You can either choose to create your own website, or you can upload videos to YouTube about your views on sports.
The great thing about running your own blog is that you have the freedom of choice. You get to choose what to write, what to upload, and what topic to talk about. After your blog is posted, and after it gets certain amount of clicks, you can start placing ads on your website.
Ads can help you earn money very easily and in no time.
3. Become a Sports Photographer
A great way to not only earn money but also go to a match to watch your favorite players play is becoming a sports photographer. You can use your phone, or any DSLR that you own, take it with you during the match and start taking close-up shots of the players in action.
Since the photos belong to you, you can sell them to magazines, as well as paparazzi who are eager to post about celebrities in their articles. They can credit you, and you will also earn a decent amount of money through photography.
The only downside is that it is time-consuming.
4. Selling Sports Memorabilia
If you have any products relating to sports lying around in your house, such as mugs, T-shirts, pens, photos, signed baseballs etc., then selling them away is a great idea. Selling signed sports memorabilia is not only the fastest way to earn money, but you can also clear out your room while doing this.
Selling sports memorabilia market is booming these days, and you can check out the proof. People are willing to pay thousands of dollars to get their hands on rare items from sports events. And who knows, you might get rich. You can sell them on popular sites like eBay or Amazon.
5. Write Reviews
You may not realize it, but writing reviews is also a great way to quickly earn some extra money on the side. This job is neither difficult nor does it take a lot of effort. With a little bit of practice, you can become the next sports reviewer.
The process is very simple. After you are done watching any match, or a sports event, you can simply go to any review website and write a review about it. If it gets more and more clicks, then sports teams might hire you to write positive reviews about their events. This may help you earn money and also help convert your thoughts into words.
6. Rent Out Your Parking Space
Everyone knows how hectic parking can get during match seasons. It can take hours to find parking, and therefore people might miss the match and eventually their money. You can take advantage of this situation, and turn your driveway into a parking spot if you live near the match event.
You can charge an affordable price for premium parking, and rent out your driveway for a few hours. After the match is over, people come back and take their car, pay you and leave. This is the easiest way to earn money if your parking space is sitting vacant. Make sure to not pass up on this opportunity.
7. Start a Sports Podcast
Last but not the least, another easy way to earn money is to start a sports podcast. Podcasts are not only famous these days, but they are also a great way to express your own views about sports teams. To get inspiration on the sports podcasts, you can head on over to our link.
Once you have found your niche, you can register on sites like Spotify, Apple Podcast, Google Podcasts, and get started. All you require is a microphone, a silent room, and no distractions. And before you even know, you will be earning a lot of money from podcasts. Podcasts are the way to go these days.
These are some of the easiest ways to earn money while being a sports fan. You can choose anything that you like from this list. The best thing about most of the ways mentioned is that they don’t require you to go out of the house.
You can simply earn while sitting in your favorite couch. Therefore, it is going to save you extra effort as well as time. We hope that you had a good time reading our article!
Engagement Trends to Watch Out For
If you have met the love of your life and you are ready to take it to the next level by asking them to marry you, take note — engagement season is just around the corner, with nearly 40% of engagements taking place between the end of November and the end of February. Over the past decade, engagements have become an event of their own, with some couples opting for spectacular proposals involving flying, scuba diving, and flash mob proposals. If you want to make it special, you may find the inspiration you are seeking in the following trends.
Engagement Ring Trends
The ring is undoubtedly the highlight of your proposal so when making a choice on this item, make sure to think very carefully about your loved one’s style and preferences with respect to metal color, stone, size, and design. Just a few popular engagement ring styles for 2021 include two-stone rings (think diamond and pearl, for instance, or diamonds of different hues), petite side stones, colored gemstones, and pavé bands to really bring out the sparkle of the main stone, and fancy shaped diamonds (emerald, cushion, marquise and pear are in vogue). To get a better idea of your loved one’s tastes, look at the items they already own as well as items on their wishlist.
The current health crisis has put a spanner in the works of flashmob-style proposals, but there are still many ways to share this event with loved ones. The Knot reports that one of the biggest proposal trends is that of “hyper-personalized and creative proposals” that use tools such as Zoom to make loved ones a part of the special moment. Small, intimate weddings are in but so, too, are more simple, heartfelt proposals that don’t necessarily involve fancy elements or adventure activities. From an intimate candlelight dinner at home to a walk on the beach, intimate settings help put couples in the mood to commit to each other for a lifetime.
The world is slowly making its way back to ‘normality’ so for those whose family and friends live nearby, throwing an engagement party is a lovely way to get the festivities started early. Just a few ways to make your party extra special include hiring an outdoor party site (think a park, an outdoor catering venue, or a seaside dining spot), serving a pretty engagement cake (vintage cakes and those decorated with fresh and dried fruits and a bare touch of icing are in), and activities for guests. If you have an outdoor wedding, include an array of fun activities like potato sack races, photo booths with funny signs and costumes, and mini-golf.
November kicks of engagement season so if you haven’t asked your loved one to be your spouse yet, now’s a good time to start thinking of how to make this moment meaningful. Personalization is arguably the top trend when it comes to both engagements and weddings so incorporate activities, symbols, and words that mean something to both of you. Current trends include colorful rings, creative yet meaning-filled proposals, and outdoor parties which allow guests to mingle and play games in a safe, nature-filled setting.
Heading Back to the Office? How to Ask Management to Bring Your Dog with You
Dogs make people smile, they radiate a positive energy, and they make every moment more enjoyable. This is a great reason to wear your cute and comfortable dog socks to work every day — but what about to bring your cute and cuddly dog itself into work with you every day?
Boasting many wellness and productivity benefits, allowing employees to bring their pets into work with them has become an increasingly popular decision. Before you start packing your dog up for the office, though, it’s important to honestly review whether or not your pet is right for the office environment, whether your office environment is right for pets, and how to take it all from “right” to “perfect”.
Questions to ask yourself
Is your workplace appropriate for pets? Maybe your dog is sensitive to noises and barks every time the elevator dings, maybe your big dog is actually a scardey-cat and cowers in fear because of high public or client traffic, or maybe your dog isn’t suited to the sterile or focused environment. An unsuitable or unstable environment will guarantee a dog who’s going to react loudly, fearfully, or in a distracting manner, which is bad for everyone — including your dog.
Will you be able to do your work? Maybe your fur baby is uncomfortable, or maybe she’s just too darn cute — either way, there’s a good chance that you can’t take your eyes off of her. Don’t feel bad if you need your own space to work with no distraction, no matter how good of a distraction your dog may be.Will your dog adjust? Maybe your dog is super territorial, maybe she would prefer to sleep on the couch at home all day long rather than be stressed in the middle of the office’s energy, or maybe she doesn’t adapt well to change and unpredictability. There will be issues to work through with your pet to get them comfortable with being in the office just like you’ve done at home — but there will be some issues that your dog just won’t be able to adjust to here.
The approach to approaching
- Talk to your co-workers
Whether it be due to allergies, fears, or behavioral and training concerns, your coworkers may have reservations about you bringing your dog into the workplace, and you’ll have to be sensitive to your coworkers’ reservations and consider if there may be a way to resolve their concerns. Also important is finding out how many employees may be equally interested in bringing their dogs to work with them — if you can display that many of your coworkers are in the same boat and want to bring their pets into work with them, your boss and any coworkers with reservations may be more likely to consider the idea.
- Hande dog-proofing the office
Your boss is already responsible for you and your coworkers, daily tasks, overall operations, and much more — and they don’t want to be responsible for your dogs, too. Make sure that you are carrying the weight of this project by preparing and dog-proofing your office so that they don’t have to think about it. Find areas outdoors suitable for walking dogs and letting them relieve themselves, identify all areas in the office that should be dog-free, and note areas where you may need to add features to accommodate pets such as animal waste disposal bins.
- Think it through (and show your work!)
Show management that you’ve thought this through and have it covered by establishing rules like: only home-trained pets allowed, no sick pets allowed, and strict scheduling for Pet Days. If you’re willing to establish an employee-led committee that can create and implement these policies and follow up on any complaints, management is much more likely to accept your idea with enthusiasm.
- Ask for a trial period
Consider asking to allow dogs in the office for a short trial period to demonstrate that pets in the workplace can have a significantly positive impact on your company, and to see how your rules and preparations work in practice. It’s important to make sure that everyone has a fair chance to make adjustments and become comfortable, but you will need to draw the line somewhere if it isn’t working out.
- Get it in writing
For your coworkers’, your company’s, and your own legal and physical safety, implementing mandatory liability forms and having a formal policy in place that establishes clear responsibility for any damage or injury that occurs as a result of their pet, for all participants, is always a good idea.
Etiquette to keep in mind
Help your dog adjust properly and work through issues. Before bringing your dog into the office, consider finding items like cute dog toys meant especially for the office and a bed that will make her feel comfortable and mark her spot here. Along with this, consider letting your dog smell and sleep with these items for a while before you take them to the office. Bringing your dog into the office in the morning (or the most low-energy time of day), and then taking her back home at lunch, is also a good way to start this endeavor off on the right foot.
Keep your dog clean and healthy Always remember that your dog’s ability to adjust, hang around peacefully, and remain happy will rely on them being healthy. This means plenty of quality exercise and playtime, keeping a healthy diet, and making regular trips to the vet. When you’re at the vet, it’s essential that you keep your dog up to date on all vaccinations and flea and tick treatments as well. Washing your dog, their bed, and their toys frequently, as well as addressing any outstanding hygiene issues as quickly as possible, will only serve to help you in this area.
Inform potential hires By letting candidates know (or incorporating it into your planning so that whoever is in the position to do so will let them know) about your pet policies well in advance of their time of hiring, you can be proactive in preventing future issues between people and pet officemates.
Heading back to the pawfice
By asking yourself the right questions, identifying concerns and accompanying solutions, taking over certain responsibilities, and staying vigilant when it comes to your pet owner etiquette — getting your dog into the office and making sure they don’t overstay their welcome can be as easy as asking!
Best Marketing Automation Software
Is It Healthy to Start Phone Sex with a Person Who Has a Personality Disorder?
Top 3 Price Monitoring Challenges
6 Myths about Website Localization
Differences between XMR and BTC
78 Eminem Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Chase Your Goals and Dreams
Top 7 Ways to Make Money as a Sports Fan
Unsurpassed Essay Service to Deal With
Engagement Trends to Watch Out For
5 Best Instagram Hashtag Generator Tools
Teddy Bear Dog Breeds: 5 Adorable Puppies
Things You Need to Do to Prepare for Your Trip
7 Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark for 2021
86 Ariana Grande Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be Your Authentic Self
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
72 Freddie Mercury Quotes That’ll Enrich Your Soul
70 Michael Jackson Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Take Action to Live Your Dreams
69 Billie Eilish Quotes to Help You through the Toughest Times in Life
40 Quotes That Will Inspire Your Photography Today
66 Bob Marley Quotes That Convey the Message of Freedom, Love, and Peace
LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)
Motivation1 year ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day