There are no short cuts in life. You need to work hard to make something of yourself and succeed.
Aiming for massive goals requires immense hard work and hustle!
How Do You Hustle Hard?
Focus, strive and convince your mind and body to step out of the comfort zone and work harder. Do you look about to acclaimed entrepreneurs? Wonder how they got there?
They have a hustle life where they have worked tirelessly day after day to achieve their goals. Success requires constant grind, but that is what gets you at the top.
We all can feel lazy; sometimes, your job can be so tiring that you just want to quit and give up. But that’s what losers do! Good things come to those who aspire to it!
Life is all about hustle and making the best of it! If you need the inspiration and some constant motivation to hustle, read these amazing quotes to keep you moving.
Hustle and Grind Quotes that Make Your Day
- Good things happen to those who hustle. –Anais Nin
- Let your hustle be louder than your mouth.
- No rich parents. No handouts. No favors. Straight Hustle all day. Everyday. –Ryan Robinson
- Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed. –George Burns.
- Somedays I’m humble, somedays I struggle, but every day I hustle.
- Getting your shit together requires a level of honesty you can’t imagine. There’s nothing easy about realizing, You’re one that’s been holding you back this whole time. –Jayde
- Success is 10% talent and 90% hustle.
- The struggle you’re in today is developing the strengths you need tomorrow. Don’t give up. –Rober Tew
- What is hustle? Striving to be the best in the world. Having unrivaled level of patience. Learning of something new every day. Starting before you’re ready. Admitting when you’re wrong. Learning from your mistakes. Crushing it when you’re right. Practicing generosity and humility. Getting shit done.
- Don’t stop until you are proud.
- The dream is free. Hustle is sold separately. –Steve Harvey
- Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone’s else reality while doing nothing about yours. –Steve Harvey
Hustling helps you achieve your dreams and goals. You hustle when you really want to make more money; so, start working day and night.
After reading these quotes, you will realize it is actually worth it! You have to work hard and grind yourself to chase your dreams.
Don’t waste your precious time and money. Instead, utilize your time smartly. Invest less time; generate more work, more output!
Hustling literally means to work hard every single day. Start enjoying your job as it has a purpose and shows the world that you can do that which others can’t.
You have to prove it and stay motivated to your goals in order to attain achievements and accomplishments. Gradually, with time, you manage to balance your work and life!
You develop new contacts and opportunities hence growing your social circle. You develop skills like ownership and accountability for the work you have done!
If you are already trying hard, appreciate yourself and read these quotes to make your day!
Hustle Quotes about Getting Things Done
- I have got a dream harder than my sleep.
- Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far. –Gary Vaynerchuk
- Mine’s a pretty simple strategy: There’s a lot of talent here, but there’s a lot of hustle. I have been in every place I can, and be busy. –Ryan Seacrest
- The door will be opened for those who are bold enough to knock.
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. –Abraham Lincoln
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. –Aristotle
- Every day is a hustle. Do I get tired? Yes. Do I give up? No.
- You can’t build your reputation on what you’re going to do. –Henry Ford
- Be stronger than your excuses.
- Happiness is not the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- I knew if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew one thing I might regret is not trying. –Jeff Bezos
- Do what you have to do, to do what you want to do. –Denzel Washington
- Strength is the product of struggle. You must do what others don’t to achieve what others won’t.
If you want to succeed and get things done, you need to hustle because good things happen to people who try! You have to start doing things which you never thought of!
Muhammad Ali, the famous American professional boxer, said that “I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they are the only ones that count.”
It benefits your mental health as you are over your task and also relieves stress. You can now start working on something new!
You will learn how to finish work in the minimum time hence developing decision-making powers you have been craving for and gain control!
With every new step, you grow professionally and personally. It is an outlet for creativity and making money.
You build new meaningful relationships with friends and make new contacts within a new community. Soon you will feel contented, satisfied, fulfilled, and connected, leading to a meaningful life!
Hustling Grind Quotes by Rappers
- If you don’t respect nothing else, you will respect this hustle. –Kushandwizdom T.I
- Even when winning is illogical, losing is still far from optional. –Kushandwizdom T.I
- Fuck livin’ basic, I’m takin’ risks. Fuck what they sayin’, I’m sayin’ this. Don’t waste your time, it doesn’t make you rich. –Nipsey Hussle
- Pressure, pain, ache, struggle. This is my hustle.
- My daily conversation, it consists of hustle. Grinding from the bottom sick and tired of struggle. –Kevin Gates
- I hustle every day. I stay up all night. Show me the money. I am gonna take it by any means. – Olamide Baddo
- I am from where hustle determines your salary. –Rick Ross
- My entire life can be summed up in four words; I hustled, I conquered.”
- Without work, magic won’t work. –Rick Ross
- Life is like a movie, pick your own role. Climb your own ladder and dig your own hole. –J. Cole
- I got hustle though, ambition, flow inside my DNA. –Kendrick Lamar
- Everybody look at you strange and says you changed. Like you worked this hard to stay the same.
- The world is yours and everything in it, it’s out there -get on your grind and get it. –Young Jeezy
Music can get you in the mood to hustle and work harder towards your goals!
Music has a significant impact on your thought process. If you look at yourself as a great future singer, you could take inspiration from these quotes said by rappers.
These musicians have worked day and night to get the fame they have today. Even if you have the greatest skills, they are useless if you don’t keep brushing them.
You need to grind your way through to get it! If music helps you remember to hustle harder, you can learn up these quotes by rappers and rap your way to work!
Hustle and Grind Quotes for You to Share on Instagram
- Hustle until you don’t have to introduce yourself.
- You can watch me, mock me, block me or join me. what you can do is stop me.
- What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time. – Don Zimmer
- Stop stopping yourself.
- You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills. –Jim Rohn
- Stay positive. Work hard, make it happen.
- Be not afraid of going slowly. BE afraid only of standing still.
- Those on the top of the mountain didn’t fall there. –Marcus Washling
- If you don’t want a 9-5 job, be prepared to hustle 24/7.
- Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.
- Hustlers don’t sleep. They nap.
- Not all hustle is loud. Sometimes hustle is just you, all alone, grinding, while no one hears a sound.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Adair
- The hustle brings the dollar. The experience brings the knowledge. The persistence brings success. –Ross Simmonds
Are you looking for some hustle quotes to add some power to your Instagram? We have it ready for you! As you work harder, you need constant sparks of motivation and encouragement to keep going. You can post these hustle quotes to your Instagram and let people know something big is coming!
Help out your friends as they hustle to reach their goals. You never know, posting these hustle quotes to Instagram might help you gain the motivation and some followers too!
Side Hustle Quotes
- You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou
- Success is never owned; it is only rented—and the rent is due every day. –Rory Vaden
- Done is better than success. –Mark Zuckerberg
- Move fast and break things, unless you are breaking stuff. You are not moving fast enough. –Mark Zuckerberg.
- Look yourself into the mirror and ask yourself what do I want to do every day for the rest of my life. Do that. –Gary Vaynerchuk
- Don’t think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you will never do a thing. –Bill Murray
- There is no downside to a side hustle. There are only benefits to building more than one source of income. –Forbes
- I will tell you the secret of being successful on Walmart. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy. –Warren Buffett
- Hustle isn’t just working on things you like. It means doing the things you don’t enjoy so you can do things you love to do.
- The person who doesn’t know where his next dollar is coming from usually is the one who doesn’t know where his last dollar went.
- Some people dream of success, while others wake up early in the morning and make it happen. –Wayne Huizenga
- You are either changing your life or you are not. No waiting for this or that or better weather or other hurdles. Hurdles are the change. –Terri Guillemets.
- The best way to predict your future is to create it. –Abraham Lincoln
You need to create your own future, that is what hustlers do. If you want to get noticed, make life the ultimate success, start putting your words to action. Understand that there will be hurdles, and the road to victory is not smooth. The more you side hustle, the closer you get to your desired results.
Be creative, invent ways, create opportunities, and unlock levels until you get to the finale. Fight like you are a champion, and don’t let down your hopes. At any time, you feel you aren’t doing enough. Read these quotes, and you will feel the rush of power!
Quotes about Hustlers Ambition to Motivate You
- As a winner, learn not to let negative comments affect you. Just treat it as firewood that feeds your fire. Soon that fire will be so big and so bright that those who criticized you will smell the smoke, even if they happen to be on the other side of the world. – Kevin Abdulrahman
- Every successful person in the world is a hustler one way or another. We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him. – K’wan
- Hustle is about understanding and working the spaces and angles between what is obvious to everyone else, and using those quiet moments to stand out. To win. That is the hallmark of a true hustler. –Taraji P Henson
- I just think a hustler’s ambition is that I never stop. I start off hustling and said I’ll never stop hustling. An ambitious hustler is the one to hustle the hustlers. When I grew up, my heroes were hustlers. Now I’m their hero. –Young Jeezy
- Life takes on meaning when you get motivated, set a goal and charge after them in an unstoppable manner. –Les Brown
- Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
- You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic. –Stephen C. Hogan
- People often say motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing –that’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
- I have not failed. I have just found 10000 ways that won’t work. –Thomas A. Edison
- You gotta run more than your mouth to escape the treadmill of mediocrity. A true hustler jogs during the day and sleepwalks at night. –Jarod Kintz
- All progress takes out of comfort zone.
- Don’t stop when it hurts. Stop when it’s done.
- If people are doubting how far you can go, Go so far that you can’t hear them anymore. –Michele Ruiz
- You don’t learn how to walk by following rules you learn by doing and falling over. –Richard Branson
Work hard and be a source of inspiration to the world. Motivate them by your example. Be the trendsetter! Make sure to work more than the previous day. You have to rush and hustle! Stay dedicated and focused.
Grow your network and be the leader of it. Set smaller and clearer goals. Make sure you learn something new every day! Break your giant step into smaller constructive steps. You can do it!
Keep yourself busy. This keeps you mentally and physically active. A true hustler walks during the day and also sleepwalks at night. You have to boss up and start your own lane. Don’t take things personally if they don’t know you personally! Be the talk of the town by setting your own example!
Don’t stop hustling. An ambitious hustler doesn’t let go of his dreams. Track your thoughts, plan your actions, and calculate the possibilities. Clear your mind of doubts, keep asking yourself what you want and how desperately you need it.
No one is born with an entrepreneur mindset; you have to develop it if you want to be one. Hustle life is going to grind you, but the results will amaze you!
Step out of that comfort zone if you want to see visible progress. Keep pushing yourself beyond the limits.
In case you ever slow down on hustling, get hold of these hustle quotes to boost your motivation.
Keep hustling hustler!
How to Write an Affirmation Letter
Students from all over the globe have to deal with a great variety of academic papers. They all are different and have various purposes. It makes them unique, as well as a bit complicated. It’s not always easy to remember all the rules. Some of them are hard to complete. Students may get lost among the differences and demands of writing. Thus, an affirmation letter may become a challenge for some students.
However, it’s not a reason to instantly look for a professional letter writer. Everything can be done on your own if you know what can help with a certain project. Accordingly, we have written this informative guide that shows how to write an affirmation letter without mistakes.
The Meaning of an Affirmation Letter
A letter of affirmation may become powerful, which helps to overcome nervous tension. It helps with distancing yourself from negativity and building self-confidence. Accordingly, it can be used as a part of writing therapy, which is also known as journaling. When you express what lies in your heart on paper, it helps to put off a heavy burden. When teachers assign this kind of writing, students simultaneously received a chance to solve their psychological hardships.
The main purpose of an affirmation letter is to write something good and positive for yourself or about yourself. Accordingly, you ought to turn on a positive tune.
Among such points may be the following affirmations:
- I am determined;
- I feel inspired;
- I am self-confident;
- I am energetic, etc.
If you feel you cannot remember all the positive things you’d like to mention, focus on the negative qualities and aspects. It may sound weird, but this method really helps. Make a shortlist of negative things that you want to avoid. After that, you’ll receive additional hints about positives in your essay. Among the negative aspects may be:
- Lack of discipline;
- Low self-esteem;
- Fear of something;
- Lack of knowledge, etc.
Afterward, reconsider this list. Write an essay that helps you to overcome these drawbacks. Your story may show the way you improve yourself and get rid of these issues.
If you write an affirmation essay, make sure you write the truth. Be yourself and write about your feelings, hopes, and fears. It’s necessary to be honestly personal. You cannot write an affirmative essay that tells the story of someone else. It belongs to you and focuses on you. Therefore, write a story of your affirmations.
Write for “Now”
One of the most important rules of writing this kind of essay is to write in the present tense. Why is it so important? Well, you should focus on the problems you already have and tell yourself and your readers that everything is alright and you can handle any challenge. You should not write about the things that happened in the past. They are gone, and you deal with the reality. Your future is about to happen and relies on what you do at the moment. Therefore, the present tense is the right time.
Don’t Get Caught Up in the “How”
Many students automatically try to explain the way they want to reach their goals. It’s a mistake for this essay type. Although you commonly explain how certain processes run and how you intend to achieve the results, an affirmation essay does not request these explanations.
You simply need to set objectives and affirm them. If you begin to look for explanations, it will be a different task. It will require spending time for research, and you may receive negative feelings because you may not have clear solutions at the moment.
Write about Any Affirmation
An affirmation essay is a beneficial piece of writing that does not have any limits for highlighting topics you may like to disclose. You can dwell upon love, justice, relationships, joy, and something of the kind. It’s up to you to determine what should be disclosed. Here are a few interesting ideas to dwell upon:
- I see the beauty in everything that surrounds me.
- I have deserved love and joy.
- I attract happiness and luck now.
- I am a successful student.
- I am a healthy person.
- Everything I do, I do perfectly.
- There is full respect from other people for me.
- I can turn any probability into an opportunity.
- I easily achieve any goal.
- I face any challenge to be victorious.
- Nothing can stop me if I’m determined.
Smart Tips on Writing Affirmation Essays
We’d like to provide you with certain tips that suit this piece of writing. They can help to complete it flawlessly. Therefore, make allowances for the next essentials:
- Find a cozy silent place for writing;
- Always ask yourself if a certain belief is important for you;
- Get rid of distractions;
- Reflect deep kindness to yourself;
- Dwell upon the things you want to change;
- Use vivid examples;
- Apply a positive action language;
- Focus on possibility rather than on difficulty;
- Practice speaking the positive aloud;
- Visualize your goals, etc.
These tips are pretty simple, aren’t they? Memorize them for good and use them at a need. They will surely help to write a perfect affirmation essay.
The Bottom Line
An affirmation letter surely steps out of the crowd. It’s a unique assignment that helps students to be more positive and sustain a mental state. Therefore, you may practice it for free writing even if it’s not assigned. Thanks to our guide, you realize that it’s not that hard to write this essay type.
Keep in memory the tips and tricks we have described in our guide. They are universal and will suit whatever topic you are going to cover. Moreover, some of them can be applied to other pieces of writing – essays, case studies, personal statements, etc. Accordingly, the helpfulness of our guide is important for all students.
The Importance of Alone Time
Most days by 8:00am I have made my bed, my breakfast, gotten dressed, read and replied to emails, worked out, and began whatever other tasks the day demands of me. For many years, my life was a constant juggling act between work, school, social life, friends, and family, which made it difficult to find time for myself. While I certainly would prefer to be busy than bored, I also know the long-term effects this lifestyle has.
The day-to-day grind is so often filled with many demands and with these demands comes stress. When stress occurs, it is easy to feel overwhelmed, social anxiety, fear of missing out, and paralysis around what to prioritize and what can take a seat on the back burner (to learn more about your experience with these mental health issues, try taking an online test like this one: https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/social_anxiety-test/). Thus, we end up making sacrifices and we often end up cutting out our personal time.
Set Aside Some Personal Time
Taking at least an hour a day for our own personal wellbeing allows us to recharge our batteries so that we can continue focusing on everything and everyone else in our lives. I never understood the importance of personal time until I began working out on a regular basis.
While I would be lying if I said that needing personal time is what led me to work out in the first place, I would also be lying if I said that the hour it allows me to devote to myself isn’t the best result of my workouts.
I have found that even just 15 minutes at the gym allows me to refocus my energy on whatever I have going on that particular day. In fact, some of my greatest ideas have come to me while I am riding a bike that goes nowhere or when I’m in the shower. I am able to focus solely on myself, which might seem selfish, but I promise, it’s not.
My practice of alone time began in the gym. Going to the gym served as a great foundation for learning how to prioritize myself and my needs. Today, I make sure that I find that time even if it’s not at the gym in so many different ways.
If the gym isn’t for you, that’s totally fine, here are some other ideas for getting in just a few minutes of alone time each day.
Ways to Spend Your Personal Time
- Take a walk – Focus on what you’re seeing when you walk. How does the breeze feel against your skin? How green are the trees? Are the flowers blooming? Do you notice any new smells? By unplugging while you walk and focusing on the things that you’re noticing, you’re able to stay truly present and focus on yourself and what you need.
- Listen to music – Music is a great way to transport yourself to a different time and place. Throwing on your favorite tunes can boost your mood, create space for reflection, and can spark creativity. If you’re so musically inclined, playing an instrument or signing is a great way to spend time with yourself too.
- Read a book – Reading is one of the best ways to practice mindfulness because when you focus on the words on the page, you are unable to focus on outside thoughts and tasks that you otherwise would be focused on.
- Unplug – Put your phone on airplane mode and just be. Be in your space, with yourself, your family, your friends. It’s a great way to reconnect and to truly be present with the things and people that you care about.
- Try a new recipe – Cooking is a great way to get in touch with yourself. Trying a new recipe can be a fun challenge. It sparks creativity and can lead to delicious results.
- Treat yourself to something you normally wouldn’t – Whether it’s a pedicure, a new candle, a massage, or anything else, treating yourself to something that brings you genuine joy is a good way to spark joy and prioritize yourself.
- Write in a journal – Sitting down with a journal each day to write has many benefits and allows you to spend time alone with yourself and get introspective. Whether it’s a gratitude journal or a journal that has prepopulated prompts for you to answer, journaling is a great way to tap into yourself and what you truly want.
- Meditate – Get comfortable, close your eyes, and focus on your breath. Meditation is a great way to get quiet and practice mindfulness. If you’re not sure where to start, there are so many apps and websites that are great starting points.
- Get into nature – Get outside, whether it’s going for a hike or going to the beach, getting outside and experiencing nature can help you feel centered and more present.
These are just to get you started, don’t be afraid to try something new or something that you might have never thought of before. Getting outside of your comfort zone can lead to new ideas and experiences that you otherwise might not have experienced before. You might just find yourself more relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world with new and exciting ideas.
91 Kanye West Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be More Successful
You can become successful by taking the right kind of inspiration from Kanye West Quotes. It’s even better if all the best Kanye West quotes are present in one place. Go ahead and take a look at this article.
Kanye Omari West, generally known as Kanye is a famous American rapper. Besides his music and music production, he is also a famous fashion designer as well as a politician. This famous personality was born on the 8th of June, 1977 in Atlanta, Georgia, US. He got his early education from Polaris High School and Chicago State University.
Kanye West started his journey from being a music producer for Roc0A-Fella Records in the early 2000s to working full-time collaborations in “Watch the thrones” and “Kids see ghosts” in 2018.
Another strong reason for his fame is his marriage to the famous reality show star Kim Kardashian. Ever since he married Kim, he has also grabbed some major spotlight all over the world. His marital relationship can be very well noticed in all Kanye West quotes on love and Kanye West quotes on life.
Here is a list of all the best Kanye West sayings that you need to read more often to motivate yourself.
Best Kanye West Quotes That’ll Make You More Ambitious and Confident
- Criticism can bother you, but you should be more bothered if there’s no criticism. That means you’re too safe. –Kanye West
- I want people to feel like it’s okay to create. It’s okay not to be boxed in. I want people to feel like awesome is possible. –Kanye West
- Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it? –Kanye West
- You’ve got to be really dialed into exactly who you are to the one-hundredth power, or you’re just everyone else. –Kanye West
- I refuse to follow the rules where society tries to control people with low self-esteem. –Kanye West
- I feel that I’m very blessed. But with great blessings come great responsibility.
- Believe in your flyness; conquer your shyness. –Kanye West
- Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to God, and keep your face to the rising sun. –Kanye West
- Everyone always telling you to be humble; when was the last time someone told you to be great? –Kanye West
- I will go down as the voice of this generation; I will be the loudest voice of this decade. –Kanye West
Famous Kanye Quotes on Success to Motivate You
Kanye West motivational quotes teach us to take life as a challenge and work on achieving the goals we set in life. Famous Kanye quotes will broaden your mind and open your heart you try out new things. Life is never a piece of cake for anyone. We have to always work hard to fulfil our dreams.
- If you have the opportunity to play this game called life, you have to appreciate every moment. –Kanye West
- This new generation is obsessed with looking successful instead of actually being successful. –Kanye West
- Don’t be afraid to be wrong because you can’t learn anything from a compliment. –Kanye West
- I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a one-size-fits-all standard for happiness. –Kanye West
- Recognize and embrace your flaws so you can learn from them. Sometimes it takes a little polishing to truly shine. –Kanye West
- If you have the opportunity to play this game of life, you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed. –Kanye West
- For me, money is not my definition of success. Inspiring people is a definition of success. –Kanye West
- Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them. –Kanye West
- Our focus needs to be less on what our legacy’s going to be or how we can control each other and more on how we can give to each other. –Kanye West
Funny Kanye West Quotes That’ll Put a Smile on Your Face
As serious as he may look, he has a funny side that everyone loves. Kanye West funny quotes and kanye west inspirational quotes will give you a good laugh. Life is meant to be enjoyed. If you sit with a straight face all the time, no one’s going to like you. Live life to the fullest and enjoy some of these funny hair quotes to distract your mind from the troubles of life.
- I am thankful myself for being myself. –Kanye West
- I still think I am the greatest. –Kanye West
- I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it. –Kanye West
- When someone comes up and says something like, ‘I am a God.’ Everybody says, ‘Who does he think he is?’ I just told you who I thought I was, a God. I just told you, that’s who I think I am. –Kanye West
- My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.
- Love your haters. They’re your biggest fans. –Kanye West
- For me to say I wasn’t a genius, I would just be lying to you & to myself. –Kanye West
- 50 is Eminem’s favorite rapper… I’m my favorite rapper. –Kanye West
- If you know an artist, there’s only one thing you can say, give, or ask them. When you see them, there are two words, ‘Thank You.’ –Kanye West
Kanye West Quotes and Best Lines to Make Perfect Instagram Captions
Hustle to boost your motivation to do better. You can find true inspiration in Kanye West best lines. Anything that motivates you to achieve your passion fully must be adapted. Inspirational Kanye quotes are a source of confidence for so many people.
- You ain’t gonna like me, I like me. –Kanye West
- They say good things come to those who wait. So Ima is at least about an hour late. –Kanye West
- When you’re the absolute best, you get hated on the most. –Kanye West
- It’s bigger than me. It’s about while I was here on Earth what did I do to help. –Kanye West
- The only luxury is time. The time you get to spend with your family. –Kanye West
- I liberate minds with my music. –Kanye West
- The risk for me would be in not taking one – that’s the only thing that’s really risky for me. –Kanye West
- Why are people so afraid of creative ideas and so scared of the truth? All I want to do is do good. –Kanye West
- You can’t look at a glass half full or empty if it’s overflowing. –Kanye West
- I’m a human being. I’ve got opinions, I’m not always right, I’m not always on time, I don’t always say things in the proper way, but my intentions are always extremely pure. –Kanye West
Inspirational Kanye West Quotes to Encourage Yourself
- I’ll say things that are serious and put them in a joke form so people can enjoy them. We laugh to keep from crying. –Kanye West
- No, you’re not perfect but you’re not your mistakes. –Kanye West
- We’re not always in the position that we want to be in. We’re constantly growing; we’re constantly making mistakes. We’re constantly trying to express ourselves and actualize our dreams. –Kanye West
- I did some things, but that’s the old me. –Kanye West
- I always feel like I can do anything. That’s the main thing people are controlled by thoughts and perceptions of yourself… If you’re taught you can’t do anything, you won’t do anything. – Kanye West
- Reach for the stars so if you fall, you land on a cloud. –Kanye West
- People will have a problem with whatever you do. At the end of the day, nobody can determine what you need to do in order to be successful, and why would you listen to someone who is not successful tell you what you need to do? –Kanye West
- Go listen to my music. It’s the code of self-esteem. It’s the core of who you are. If you are a Kanye West fan, you’re not a fan of me; you’re a fan of yourself. –Kanye West
- It really matters, and then like it really doesn’t matter. What matters is the people who are sparked by it. And the people who are like offended by it, it doesn’t matter. –Kanye West
- Because it’s about motivating the doers. Because I’m here to follow my dreams and inspire other people to follow their dreams, too. –Kanye West
Kanye West Quotes from His Songs to Remember Him By
Singing has been a major part of his career. Kanye West song quotes are loved by everyone. People take Kanye West lyric quotes very seriously. You can take a look at the best music quotes and kanye west lyrics quotes of all time.
- Woke up an optimist, sun was shining, I’m positive. –“Fourfive Seconds”, Kanye West
- This is my life, homie, you decide yours. –“Can’t Tell Me Nothing”, Kanye West
- But I’m a champion, so I turned tragedy to triumph. –“Through The Fire”, Kanye West
- They say that people in your life are seasons, and everything that happens is for a reason. –“Heard ‘Em Say”, Kanye West
- As kids we used to laugh, who knew that life would move this fast? –“Family Business”, Kanye West
- You weren’t perfect, but you made life worth it. –“Blame Game”, Kanye West
- Keep risin’ ’til the sky knows your name. –“Only One”, Kanye West
- Now he won’t even step to his idol to say ‘hi’. Standing there like a mime and let the chance pass by. –“Big Brother”, Kanye West
- You got a new friend, well, I got homies. –“Heartless”, Kanye West
- I’m exhausted, barely breathing,/ Holding on to what I believe in./ No matter what, you’ll never take that from me./ My reign is as far as your eyes can see. –“Amazing”, Kanye West
Genius Kanye West Quotes and Lyrics from Graduation Album That Worth Reading
- You should be honored by my lateness. That I would even show up to this fake shit. –“Stronger” from Graduation, Kanye West
- Work it, make it, do it. Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger. –“Stronger” from Graduation, Kanye West
- ‘Cause who the kids gon’ listen to, huh? I guess me if it isn’t you. –“Champion” from Graduation, Kanye West
- So if the Devil wear Prada, Adam Eve wear nada/ I’m in between but way more fresher/With way less effort. –“ Can’t Tell Me Nothing” from Graduation, Kanye West
- They say “he going crazy and we seen this before”. But I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go. –“Barry Bonds” from Graduation, Kanye West
- She don’t believe in shooting stars. But she believe in shoes & cars. –“Flashing Lights” from Graduation, Kanye West
- I’ll never be picture perfect Beyoncé. –“Everything I Am” from Graduation, Kanye West
- Everything I’m not made me everything I am. –“Everything I Am” from Graduation, Kanye West
- Man the game all messed up. How I’m suppose to stand out when everyone get dressed up? –“The Glory” from Graduation, Kanye West
- At the Grammys I said I inspired me. –“Big Brother” from Graduation, Kanye West
- We can’t dwell on the past all we got is today/ So I’mma live like there’s no tomorrow/ No goodbye. –“Good Night” from Graduation, Kanye West
Kanye West Quotes and Sayings about Love to Broaden Your Thoughts
- Last night, I saw you in my dreams. Now I can’t wait to sleep. –Kanye West
- I was in love with her before I was ever able to talk to her. –Kanye West
- You make up the best memories I have. –Kanye West
- Now I was satisfied being in love with the lie. – Kanye West
- She was in a powerful enough situation where she could love me without asiding me for money, which is really hard for me to find. –Kanye West
- One good girl is worth a thousand bitches. –Kanye West
- I know I said I’m through, but got love for you. But I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted to. –Kanye West
- The more they talk about our love, the more they make it obvious. –Kanye West
- On a bathroom wall I wrote: ‘I’d rather argue with you than to be with someone else’. –Kanye West
- I would find you in any lifetime. –Kanye West
- Each night before you go to bed my baby, whisper a little prayer for me. And tell all the stars above, this is dedicated to the one I love. –Kanye West
- Never was much of a romantic, I could never take the intimacy. And I know I did damage. –Kanye West
More Kanye West Quotes You will Get Inpsired
- It’s bigger than me. It’s about while I was here on Earth what did I do to help. –Kanye West
- Hey, you remember where my first met? Okay, I don’t remember where we first met but hey, admitting is the first step. –Kanye West
- Nothing in life is promised except death. –Kanye West
- You can have on a Zara Pant, right? And a girl walks in with the Celine version, and you feel like sh*t, that is the problem. –Kanye West
- No joke- I’d leave meetings crying all the time. –Kanye West
- I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that’s living or breathing is number two. –Kanye West
- One of my biggest Achilles heels has been my ego. And if I, Kanye West, can remove my ego, I think there’s hope for everyone. –Kanye West
- Let’s go on a living free, they say the best things in life are free. –Kanye West
- The time is now to express yourself. The time is now to believe in yourself. –Kanye West
- People always say that you can’t please everybody. I think that’s a cop-out. Why not attempt it? ‘Cause think of all the people you will please if you try. –Kanye West
Final Thoughts on Kanye West Quotes, Sayings, Lyrics and Captions
Since we all know that Kanye West is a famous politician as well so his Twitter account holds an important place. Kanye West Twitter quotes become the centre of attraction during any elections or government activities.
Kanye Quotes are a constant source of controversy. He grabs attention everywhere whether it’s an award show, social media or other public places. He recently ran an unsuccessful independent presidential campaign. Moreover, he has also collaborated with all the top-notch brands such as Louis Vuitton, Nike, Adidas and A.P.C. He is known to set up new fashion trends.
He has the record of selling 200 million albums and 140 million singles all around the world making him the best-selling music artist of all time. Time magazine has also enlisted him in the 100 most influential people in the world in 2005. You must give a read to the Kanye West quotes if you want to boost up your confidence.
How to Write an Affirmation Letter
The Importance of Alone Time
Mental Health Benefits of Meditation and How to Practice It
91 Kanye West Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be More Successful
76 Song Quotes that’ll Connect You with Lots of Pleasant Memories
How to Stay Productive While Working from Home
How to Maintain Good Mental Health During Stressful Times
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
Tips For Finding Your First Job After Law School
How to Keep Your Business Organized in Chaotic Times
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
10 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy Online
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
The Secrets Tips about How to Travel with a Baby
The 10 Best Photo Editors for Photographers in 2021
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
LifeStyle11 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle10 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth10 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations10 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations9 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)