Family goals are the objectives or aims which you chose to achieve for your family. They are mutually agreed upon and built for all family individuals as a unit.
Are you planning to set realistic family goals that can be easily accomplished in 2021?
You have landed in the right place.
Why Is It Important to Set Family Goals?
According to research conducted by The University of Missouri Extension, the families who set up healthy family goals tend to be financially more stable than those who don’t. The individuals of such families are more likely to follow their dreams.
The same research also indicated that the individual’s ability to function the family is increased when they set family goals. They are more open in communication with each other if their personal goals clash with their shared family goals.
Here are some more reasons why you should do this
Strengthens the Family Bonding
Setting goals together will translate goals into family values. You are laying the foundation for a strong family unit with increased harmony in relationships. Identifying family goals and values will bond each other more closely and make them more cooperative in achieving each other’s individual goals.
Sets Role Model for Your Children
When your children participate in making family goals and work together to achieve them, you are setting great examples and impacting their lives. Through this process, your children develop positive behaviors and attitudes.
Most importantly, the goal setting is the first step toward strategic planning. It is a life skill, which will make your children better strategic planners in their practical life.
Gives a Direction to Your Family
One of the most significant benefits of working on family goals is that it saves you from wandering in the dark with no direction. No matter for kids or adults, all the family members are set to work toward achieving one aim.
Every Individual Feels Important
If the goals list is created based on everyone’s ideas and suggestions, all your family members will improve self-worth because they will feel that their opinions are being heard. This concept of ‘family” is promoted and everybody feels excited for reaching the set objectives.
Higher Personal Development
Various research studies have proved that when you are setting up individual goals or family goals, it leads to higher personal development. Living a purposeful life gives you a sense of satisfaction. Individuals who are participative in goal setting have more self-confidence. Because they believe that every outcome is a result of their level of effort in completing that task.
Setting family goals is significant for the overall success and satisfaction of a family, but before doing that, you should know what types of goals are available.
Types of Family Goals
There are various types of goals that you can think of like financial goals, relationship goals, vacation plans. BUT broadly, all these goals fall into two major categories.
Long Term Goals
Your long-term goals are extended up to more than one year. Such purposes may be like your child’s education, planning a world tour, planning for going on vacation, saving for buying your dream car, and so on.
Short Term Goals
Short term goals are a more specific list you will deal with on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis. The short-term goals are more like a road map to achieving your long-term ones.
These plans are more like spending quality time with family weekly, going for a movie night every month, having dinner together.
Different psychological studies show that families are more likely to set short term goals than long term goals.
According to the Expectancy Theory of Motivation,
“The individuals act in a certain way if the outcomes keep them motivated.”
Edvin Locke in his Goal Setting Theory also states that
“Goal Setting is Essentially Linked to Task Performance. It States that Specific and Challenging Goals Along with Appropriate Feedback Contribute to Higher and Better Task Performance.”
The irony is that long term goals sometimes may lead to demotivation. So, you should be building up long time goals on the foundation of short time goals. It will result in your higher motivation.
I would like to share some good examples of healthy family goals you can set right now this year 2021, and these are ACTION APPROVED.
Examples of Goals List:
- Clear out old debts one by one.
- Sell things your family don’t need anymore.
- Look for discounts and deals while shopping.
- Creat a family emergency fund.
- Craft a budget for family fun and follow it.
- Save for children’s education.
- Try a side hustle as a family unit to improve income.
Eat Healthier and Happier
- Pay more attention to the nutrition label.
- Select healthy fats in family meals.
- Cook dinners at home together.
- Eat more whole-grain bread and cereals.
- Drink a glass of water before a meal.
- Never skip meals.
- C.hoose fresh fruit.
- Take care of added sugar.
- A day with family without any gadget.
- Do fun family activities as a family together.
- Setup family time to share things interesting.
- Get enrolled in classes together like cooking classes.
- Visit your parents or extended family at least once a month.
- Have storytime with your children every night.
Home Improvement Goals
- Set up a day in a week for home cleaning.
- Assign every individual a specific house chore.
- Wear and tear of the house once a month.
- Set up a home theatre for your family.
- Decorate rooms.
- Improve the front garden together.
- Having a day out where everyone can do anything of their own choice once a month.
- GO for meditation at least once a month.
- Listen to the personal goals of all family members.
- Prefer the shared decision making.
Relaxation/ Recreational Goals
- Plan a movie night out every two weeks.
- Plan a vacation annually to new resorts or hill stations.
- Take out time for a fun day of family.
- Every month have a day when the lady of the house will do nothing. (A girl’s ultimate dream)
Share Growth and Development Goals
- Week up early.
- Stop Procrastinating.
- Get enrolled in courses together like self-defense .
- Set a growth mindset among family members.
- Develop family networks.
- Everyone learns a new skill.
- Enjoy family reading time.
“Set Your Goals High and Don’t Stop until You Get There.“
Social Responsibility Goals
- USE recyclable shopping bags.
- Practice following public safety rules.
- Volunteer in the community.
- Separate an amount for charity every month.
- Take public transportation as much as possible.
- Save water.
- Save electricity.
Improve Family Communication
- Listen to others actively.
- Share personal goals and support each other.
- Listen to everyone’s problems and then work together as a unit to cater to it.
- Communicate more often by arranging family meetings once a week.
- Improve body language together.
- Talk face to face.
Health Improvement Goals
- Family outdoor games.
- Daily workout together for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Take a family walk after dinner at least three days a week.
- Limit the screen time to 2 hours a day.
- Set family hike weekly.
A happy family is not the result of luck or chance, but it is made up of sheer determination and a lot of resolutions.
So, gear up to set your actionable goals with your family to live a more meaningful life! Which goal would you most like to make? Comment let me know.
What is the right time to start? Better sooner than later!
Sad Love Quotes and Sayings with Beautiful Images
Love is one of the most cherished emotions of human beings. But sometimes it leads to heartbreak which is one of the saddest emotions of human beings. Here we bring you some sad love quotes and sayings with beautiful images.
Humans are superior to angels in terms of emotions. These emotions make humans the most benevolent species and help to bring out the best of them. Love is the king of all emotions. It is the most precious feeling that you can feel towards anyone. This feeling can either be a source of eternal happiness or if not reciprocated evenly, can cause huge heart wounds.
Dabble yourself into this emotional piece of writing and get an insight into the amazingly complex feeling of love.
Sad and Depressing Love Quotes to Help You Cry It Out
- The way sadness works are one of the strange riddles of the world. If you are stricken with great sadness, you may feel as if you have been set aflame, not only because of the enormous pain but also because your sadness may spread over your life like smoke from an enormous fire. –Lemony Snicket
- No matter how hard I try to make you happy, in the end, it’s never good enough because I always end up hurting.
- Tears are words that need to be written. –Paulo Coelho
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- It’s hard to pretend you love someone when you don’t, but it’s harder to pretend that you don’t love someone when you really do.
- It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
- I wish I had the gut to walk away and forget about what we had, but I can’t because I know you won’t come after me, and that’s what hurts the most.
- Cry away from the pain at night, so I can fake a smile all day.
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. –David Levithan
- It’s sad how someone can go from being the reason you wake up smiling to the reason you cry yourself to sleep.
- It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. –Henry Rollins
- Here come the feelings you thought you’ve forgotten; here comes the pain that once left you heartbroken.
Human history has always observed sad and depressing love stories. Hardly does it happen that a love story meets a beautiful end. Most of the time, people being in that story face sad and depressing endings due to heartbreaks. Your love cannot be true and pure until you face heartbreak. Although they seem to make you weak, if managed properly they make both you and your love stronger with each passing day.
Getting a similar response to your love has very scarce chances. Those who are feeling deep emotions of love are advised to either control their feelings or prepare themselves for a miserable journey.
Sad Love Quotes Dedicated to the Broken-Hearted
- The pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime. –Bette Davis
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. –J.S.B Morse
- Sometimes, I wish I were a little kid again; skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
- I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. –Nicholas Sparks
- You broke my heart, but I still love you with all the pieces.
- The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.
- It’s amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces. –Ella Harper
- This time I wouldn’t forget him, because I couldn’t even forgive him –breaking my heart twice. –James Patterson.
Falling in love is the most adventurous and cherished emotion of everyone’s lie. When you fall in love with someone, you find them the most attractive. In fact, you give them the status of your whole universe, you feel competed with each other. These emotions force you to present your most vital thing, your heart.
Unfortunately, this amazingly beautiful present isn’t taken and kept with that much care and love which leads to wretched heartbreaks. The king of romance, Nicholas Sparks himself recommends its remedy, which is only sometimes impactful, i.e., to have a repentant approach from the same person who caused this melancholy.
Sad Hurt Quotes to Get You Through the Tough Times
- Everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- You don’t know the pain until you’re staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in your eyes, begging yourself to just hold on and be strong. That is pain.
- The light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much where nothing is wrong. –Tabitha Suzuma
- Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened. –Dr. Seuss
- Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.
- Falling in love is like holding a candle. Initially, it lightens up the world around you. Then it starts melting and hurt you. Finally, it goes off, and everything is darker than over, and all you are left with is the Burn. –Syed Arshad
- Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- We have all hurt someone tremendously. Whether by intent or accident. We have all loved someone tremendously. Whether by intent or accident. It is an intrinsic human trait and a deep responsibility. I think, to be, an organ and a blade. But, learning to forgive ourselves and others because we have not chosen wisely is what makes us most human. We make horrible mistakes. It’s how we learn. We breathe love; it’s how we learn. And it is inevitable. –Nayyirah Waheed
- It’s sad, something coming to an end. It cracks you open, in a way –cracks you open to feeling. When you try to avoid the pain, it creates greater pain. –Jennifer Anniston
- And hard times are good in their own way, too. Because the only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well. –Gabrielle Williams
- Sometimes, the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
Being sad or hurt in love will be one of the toughest times of your life. You will have a heavy load of the shattered pieces of your broken heart over your shoulders. You stop feeling other emotions in your life. You feel everything else to be miserable and are constantly busy in patching up your shattered heart.
All that you feel is just pain and agony. These twinging feelings make you a sorrowful and deep person. You stop enjoying your life and start living a forlorn life. Taking aside the reality, not even your dreams stand by you. You do not even feel any kind of joy or pleasure in your dreams.
Sad Quotes and Status about Love, Pain, and Friendship
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for nobody. –Stephen Chbosky
- There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- The saddest part isn’t that with each passing day I feel like I need you more, but it’s the fact that you don’t need me at all.
- Love is like war. Easy to start, difficult to finish, and impossible to forget.
- It was the most painful type of loss. You. Slowly melting away. Making sure you burnt every last piece of my heart.
- Sometimes, I think of how much you hurt me, and I wish I could hurt you back. But then I realize I’d just be hurting worse if I hurt you like that.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings and new opportunities. –Patti Roberts
- Losing your best friend is painful. Having them not care that you aren’t their friend anymore is even worse.
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but in your life.
- It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. –Miguel de Unamuno
Love takes you on a journey full of other emotions. You feel happiness, sadness, pain, friendship, pride, and many other emotions. Calling love a single emotion will be an insult for this diverse feeling. It is a beautiful blend of different feelings resulting in a rainbow of life.
When a child is born, all that he knows is pure love. He responds to love and empathetic feelings only. This proves that love is an innate feeling. All other feelings are developed over the course of time with experience and misery.
Heart Touching Sad Quotes to Lift Your Spirits
- A broken heart in real life isn’t half as dreadful as it is in books. […] It takes spells of aching and gives you a sleepless night now and then, but between times it lets you enjoy life and dreams as if there were nothing the matter with it. –L.M. Montgomery
- Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment. –Stephen Covey
- Life has its pains and evils– its bitter disappointment, but like a good novel and in the healthful length of days. There is infinite joy in seeing the world. The most interesting of continued stories unfold. –W.E.B DU BOIS
- The best way to get rid of the pain is to feel the pain. And when you feel the pain and go beyond it, you’ll see there’s a very intense love that is wanting to awaken itself. –Deepak Chopra
- We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. –Carlos Castenada
- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
- Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love? –Leo Buscaglia
- The savior loves to restore what you cannot restore. He loves to heal wounds; you cannot heal. He loves to fix what has been irreparably broken. He compensates for any unfairness inflicted on you, and He loves to permanently mend even shattered hearts.
- Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. –Kushandwizdom
Yes, sometimes love does lead to heartbreak. This heartbreak cause sadness and sorrow. Yes, you do feel forlorn when in love. But every dark cloud does have a silver lining. There is a way to get yourself out of these grave feelings. You can definitely feel the joy of life again. All that you need is healing. Do not get dissolved in despair and desolation. Put yourself together and think about becoming a better version of yourself.
Work on yourself. Pull yourself out of that dark phase and try to be a better person. Keep trying unless you succeed and demolish the sadness within yourself.
Quotes of Painful Love to Lighten Your Sorrows
- There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. –Dante Alighieri
- You make me feel like a firefly. Trapped in a bell jar; starved for love.
- The only thing I learned from love is the power it gives someone to crush you.
- Just because I am giving up on you doesn’t mean I never loved you. It just means I realized you never loved me.
- If we must part forever, give me but one kind word to think upon and please myself with while my heart’s breaking. –Thomas Otway
- The flame of love is now just a cold loneliness.
- Grief is like living two lives. One is where you pretend that everything is alright, and the other is where your heart silently screams in pain.
- For my part, I prefer my heart to be broken. It’s so lovely, dawn-kaleidoscopic within the crack. –D.H. Lawrence.
- The art of life is not controlling what happens to us, but using what happens to us. –Gloria Steinem
Often the feeling of heartbreaks and one-sided love is connected with sorrow and misery. But actually, it is all about the person’s perspective. You can find the most precious moments and emotions in such feelings.
All that you need to move on is to change your point of view. Start thinking of it from a perspective of a true lover. True love does not require achievement, it requires internal happiness.
Have a go-to to the true meaning of love and life. You will find them to be same and equal. You will find life in your broken heart.
Breakup Status Teach Let Go of Love Failure
- Don’t cry for that person who doesn’t know the value of your tears.
- I tried my best, I guess it is not enough to make your stay.
- My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have but in my lack of control of them.
- If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, then it is time to let them go, no matter how much you love them.
- Sooner or later, we’ve all got to let go of our past. –Dan Brown
- Giving up doesn’t mean that you are weak. It’s better to give up better than fighting unnecessarily for that person who doesn’t care for your emotions.
- You can meet someone who’s just right, but he might not be meant for you. You break up, you lose things, you never feel the same again. But maybe you should stop questioning why. Maybe you should just accept it and move on. –Winna Efendi
- The truth is unless you let go unless you forgive yourself unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
Where there is love, there is also expected failure. Do not stick to love failures and keep wasting your time over there. Learn to move on. Learn to let go of things that are not meant for you. Learn to be your own happiness, your own teacher, and your own friend.
Keep up the spirits. A failure does not mean constant failures. In fact, constant failures also do not mean only failures. Each failure teaches you something good and something that will help you for the next time. Do not get disheartened. Keep up with the life. It will give you many chances to rejoice over and over again.
Saddest Quotes and Sayings in the World That Help Fix a Broken heart
- I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time than hold a permanently empty heart forever. –H.C. Paye
- So, here’s the thing with broken hearts. No matter how you try, the pieces never fit the way they did before. –Ariana
- Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
- The world is round, and the place that seems like the end may only be the beginning. –Ivy Baker Priest
- Enjoy the little things, for one day, you may look back and realize they were the big things. –Robert Brault
- If someone can assure you that they themselves have stood in that same place and now have moved on, sometimes this will bring hope.
- However, much you wanted someone to want you, there was nothing you could do to make it happen. Whatever you did for them, whatever you gave them, whatever you let them take, it could never be enough. Never enough to be sure. Never enough to satisfy them. Never enough to stop them from walking away. Never enough to make them love you. –Manna Francis.
A broken heart is the most important and hardest thing to be mended. Here are some quotes to make up for your broken heart. These will help you to move on from this rough patch of your life and enter the normal life which you used to live before. Remember that, drastic changes do not happen. First, you need to be normal, only then you can find happiness again. A broken heart does no good to a person. It decays you internally.
Reading these sad love quote would have either got you into the past when you used to feel those forlorn emotions and sadness or else, they would have made you feel a little better about you rough and tough present. Keep up your spirits and do not give up. Be a fighter and these feelings will lead you into a new world that will be filled with happiness and pleasure.
72 Breakup Quotes That Will Make You Forget Past and Move on
Breaking up is never easy, it is a heart-wrenching thing to go through. We have some break up quotes that will make you forget your past and move on to better things in life. While going through a breakup, it may seem that your world has come to an end. But in reality, it is indeed a start of a new chapter in your life.
Many of us have faced heartbreaks and those who haven’t should be prepared. It is advised to focus on positive aspects of life and let go of the parts that cannot be controlled. You can love someone, but you cannot force them to love you. Love can never be forced and cannot be begged.
Following are heart-whelming break up quotes that will hit you right in the heart.
Funny Breakup Quotes and Captions to Ease the Pain of Separation
- Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.
- How am I supposed to forget you when every time I go outside I see things that remind me of you, like garbage cans and dog shit.
- If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face. Seriously, punch them in the face and go get some ice cream.
- Our break up was due to religious differences. He thought he was God. I didn’t.
- Do I hate my ex? No. Would I plug his life support to charge my phone? Absolutely.
- You remind me of a penny; worthless and found in everybody’s pants.
- Couples don’t break up anymore; one person just acts like an asshole till the other person can’t take it anymore.
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?
- You cross my mind only on Thursday morning, that’s the day when I take out the garbage.
- An ‘Ex’ is called an Ex because it is an example of what you shouldn’t have again in the future.
Being separated from a loved one is brutal. Whether it is with mutual understanding or some unfortunate incident, being amidst a breakup you can get gloomy and fall into depression. One way out of the depression is humor. Try to engage in humor and make yourself laugh at silly jokes.
Even a forced smile or reluctant laughter can make you feel so much better. Some people have the amazing ability to turn things around and making the best out of every scenario. They even try to look for positives while going through a breakup and that is a sign of a resilient soul.
Inspirational Breakup Quotes and Status about Staying Strong
- Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
- Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.
- Every time you thought you couldn’t keep moving forward, you did. Take a moment to appreciate your strength.
- Sometimes you have to erase the messages, delete the numbers, and move on. You don’t have to forget who that person was to you, but you do have to accept that they aren’t that person anymore.
- Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself. –Walter Anderson
- Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like the way you always do. Because strong walls shake but never collapse.
- It takes a strong heart to love. And it takes a truly strong heart to love again after being hurt. –Karen Salmansohn
- I’m alone, on my own, and that’s all I know. I’ll be strong, I’ll be wrong, but life goes on. I’m just a girl, trying to find a place in this world.
No matter how hard we try, we often find ourselves in uncomfortable situations. We often are faced with difficult choices and hard decisions. If you are at a point in life where you have to choose something other than your love-life then it is unfortunate. But staying motivated in tough times shows the real strength of character.
This unfortunate situation too can be used to gain motivation to go ahead in life. The rejection and failure give you the strength of taking chances in life and make you resilient to difficult situations. Even if life throws challenges towards you, you meet them prepared.
Best Heart Touching Breakup Quotes for Him or Her
- When I see you smile and know that it is not for me that is when I will miss you the most.
- One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you. Then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go. –Aubrey Drake Graham
- I never asked for a lot. All I ever wanted was to be liked by you for who I was, not for who you wanted me to be.
- I’m not flattered if you miss me. You should miss me. You broke my heart. The only reason you miss me is: because every day you make a conscious decision not to be with me.
- You are leaving a hole in my heart. I don’t know if I could ever fill that hole with love and trust. I feel like my whole life is a lie.
- For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were the book.
- Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.
- It’s hard for me to say it, but we need to break up. We’ve had a great time together, but it’s clear that we cannot get along well. I think it’s better for use to move and accept the fact that we are not made for each other.
Being away from your loved ones is a sentence that many people face all their lives. People sometimes are forced to stay away from the love of their life. They dwell in the memories and like to spend time in the made-up world where they are alone with their beloved.
Nothing pains more than knowing that the person you love and adore does not want you in his life. Nothing is heartbreaking more than a rejection of love and sincerity. Getting rejected by a person you look up to is undoubtedly the most hurtful thing one can go through.
Positive Breakup Quotes That’ll Lift Your Spirits after Heartbreak
- Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreak makes you wiser.
- One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones. –Turcois Ominek
- One of the best times for figuring out who you are what you really want out of life? Right after a breakup.
- You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them, but still move on without them. –Mandy Hale
- Continuously texting, seeing, or speaking to an Ex is holding onto a ghost of the relationship. The relationship is over. It’s not there anymore. So maintaining it only invests time and energy into something that didn’t work out.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together. –Marilyn Monroe
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- One of the courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. –Brigitte Nicole
Even though love is a beautiful feeling, and being loved by someone unconditionally is a blessing, but there is more to life than love. If you are left alone to face this world, you better stand tall and gather yourself. This world is brutal and it does not hold any place for people who are mentally and emotionally weak.
Being lucky in a relationship is just not destiny, it requires so much than luck and prayers. A relationship requires constant work from both parties. It takes a lot of effort of both the companions to keep their relation steady and strong. You cannot just pray for a happy life, you have to take charge and make it happen.
Motivational Breakup Quotes to Help You Get Over a Shitty Relationship
- No relationship is ever a waste of your time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want.
- You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy.
- At some point, you have to realize that they no longer care and that maybe you’re missing out on someone who does.
- In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. –Deepak Chopra
- It’s hard to turn the page when you know someone won’t be in the next chapter, but the story must go on.
- Closure happens right after you accept that letting go and moving on is more important than projecting a fantasy of how the relationship could have been.
- Breakups hurt but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
- If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.
Finding motivation where there is no hope and light is a thing that we should practice more. Looking to the great things in life when everything is going smoothly is no talent, real talent comes when you choose to stay happy even when the situation does not allow you.
By letting go of the things that are not in your control and taking charge of things that can be managed, you can stabilize your life to some extent. You can have some positivity in your life when your trust that God is the perfect planner and he has planned some great things for you as well.
Sad Breakup Quotes That Describe How Much Breakups Hurt
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.
- When you leave, weary of me, without a word, I shall gently let you go. –Kim Sowol
- Sometimes, I don’t know what haunts me more. The memories of you or the happy person I used to be. –Ranata Suzuki
- How do you love someone and just walk away? Just like that. You just go on as normal. You get up, get dressed, go to work. How can you do that? How can you be okay with that? –Ranata Suzuki
- Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.
- The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
- I may have lost someone who didn’t love me, but you lost someone who truly loved you.
- It’s sad how people claim to love and care about you, and yet they replace you so quickly.
When you start giving priority to someone and making the center of your world, you often make them proud. They start to take you for granted and stop appreciating your love and kindness. When loving someone, make sure to set some boundaries and rules to remind them that you cannot compromise on yourself.
People who love someone more than themselves, often face heartbreak at the end. They get unjustified hopes and when the other person fails to meet them, they get upset. The rule of thumb in any relationship should be to love yourself first and then love the other person. This will save you from lots of heartbreak in the future.
Powerful Breakup Quotes to Help You Heal and Move on
- If you really love something, set it free. If it comes back, it’s yours; if not, it wasn’t meant to be.
- I owe myself the biggest apology for putting up with what I didn’t deserve.
- I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me, I’m going to smile.
- I think it’s important to realize that you can miss something but not want it back.
- Not all storms come to disrupt your life; some come to clear your path.
- Cry, weep, and let it hurt. But don’t forget that the wrong people are not meant to remain in our lives.
- If life can remove someone you never thought of losing, it can replace with someone you never dreamt of having. –Rachel Wolchin
- And sometimes, you have to die just a little bit inside before you truly understand how to live.
What do you do when life gives you lemons? You make lemonade. This proverb is a perfect representation of what you should be doing in tough times. Letting go of people who do not love and respect you equally is a great thing to do. You should cut off the negativity in your life and only keep people who love and appreciate you.
Letting go of a loved one at a stage when it may seem hard to live without them is a very brave thing to do. You are better off without any such person who does not give you the love and respect you deserve.
Happy After Breakup Quotes to Enlighten You
- Sometimes, the best way to be happy is to learn to let go of things you tried hard to hold on to that are no longer good for you.
- Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.
- You, yourself, as much as anybody else in the universe, deserve your love and affection. –Buddha
- After the breakup between lovers, someone asked the girl, ‘You left him, or he left you?’ She smiled and said, ‘Love left us.’
- Don’t change yourself so that other people will like you. Be yourself, and the right people will like you.
- Don’t waste moments waiting and wondering. Don’t throw away your time dreaming of someone that doesn’t want you. No one is that amazing, certainly not the one who would pass you up. –Donna Lynn Hope
- You must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us. –Joseph Campbell
Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and bad things happen for good reasons. Some people can infect others with their negative energy and pull others down with themselves. It’s better to cut off these people and let them know that you don’t have any space for bad energy in your life.
Trust God if He closes one door, he opens up several others, you just have to look at the right place. Even you happen to find no love between your partner and you are staying together for the sake of this world, it is better to put yourself first and chooses your happiness over another person’s insecurities.
Going through a breakup makes you feel a cocktail of mixed feelings and emotions. It makes your mind muddy and blurs your judgment. Read up our collection of motivating heartbreak quotes and get some inspiration from the words of the wise.
You are allowed to feel angry, you are allowed to feel sad, you are allowed to take time and bounce back. Just remember that breakup does not mean that your world is finished, it just means that you are now set on a new journey.
85 Best Affection Quotes That Will Bring You Both Closer
If you search throughout the entire universe for someone more deserving of your love and affection, you may not find that person anywhere. You, yourself, as well as anyone in the entire world, deserve your love and affection. This is what Gautama Buddha teaches us.
But, all the time, you cannot love yourself. The need to love someone arises when you feel you want to be loved when you think you need that special attention, affection, empathy, and understanding. Every person needs to feel love and belonging to grow.
Sometimes, through wonderful gestures, we show our love and adoration for someone. But these are the small affirmations that count. There are so many simple ways to show affection to your partner, and sometimes it can mean more than any gift.
No matter what the love language, expressing affection is an essential part of a good partnership. Showing affection is vital to relationships because it makes you and your partner feel good.
Below you will find a collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous affectionate quotes collected from various sources.
True Affection Quotes That’ll Melt Your Heart
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Rest against my heart. Let me watch over your dreams. And know that tomorrow morning, and every morning after that, you’ll awaken next to someone who loves you. –Lisa Kleypas
- For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.
- My heart is burning a hole in my chest and every time you speak to me, it keeps sinking. My heart flutters like a rising phoenix. –Karen Quan
- Any love or happiness is given to anyone always comes back. Unfortunately, we expect it from the same person.
- I remember who I am when I’m with you.
- You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope… I have loved none but you.
- All I want in this life are three… a moonlit beach on the starlit sea, a breath of opium, and thee.
- I love you, in my mind where my thoughts reside, in my heart where my emotions live, and in my soul where my dreams are born. I love you.
- Affection reproaches but does not denounce.
- Love is one of the strongest feelings one can ever have. It comes over you all of a sudden and absorbs before you manage to realize the fact.
- Affection should not be too sharp-eyed, and love is not made by magnifying glasses. –Thomas Browne
- Affection expressed physically made friendship so complete and binding. –Gordon Merrick
- Affection is like the noonday sun; it does not need the presence of another to be manifest. –Isabel Allende
Real affection quotes have the antique touch that never gets outdated and the actual value that has been deep-rooted in every word circulating from generation to generation.
Everything changes, but the power of a beautiful and inspiring affection quote is eternal.
You may wish sweet love quotes surrounded every day. The world would be a much better place if everybody took the time to tell their partner one of these quotes every single day.
The key to a sweeter life might very well be held in these quotes above. Expressing your feelings into words with a person you adore can be a tough thing. Hopefully, reading some of the quotes through which others have communicated their tenderness and warmth will help you.
Love and Affection Quotes for Him to Make His Day Bright
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. –Max Muller
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
- I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. –Rabindranath Tagore
- I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.
- My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. –Christina White
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. –Pablo Neruda
- You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.
- I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, because I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.
- Go ahead, make a masterpiece out of me.
- I’ll be the canvas; your lips can be the brush.
- Your soul and my soul do not need words to understand each other.
- It’s you. In a thousand lifetimes, in a hundred ways, it’s you. It’ll always be you.
- I like being alone, especially with you.
- When I first looked at him I thought he was pretty cute, now when I look at him I see my whole world.
When you hear the magical words of love, It melts you and touches your hearts so profoundly to feel this truth. Women love to listen to the words directly, but men think a bit differently. Men are not so much into verbal pronunciation of love and may want to see things done for them instead of the mere mention of words.
Small romantic surprises can go a long way in a relationship. They help you show your man how much you care about him and how important he is to you. Even more so, sending him a cute little message is a romantic gesture.
Are you looking for the best love quotes for him? Take a look at these love and affection quotes above for him to express how deep and passionate your feelings are.
Top Affection Quotes for Her from the Heart
- Kissing you is my favorite hobby. Holding you is my favorite pastime.
- Breathtaking should mean YOU in the dictionary.
- Not so long ago I was alone and lost, and then you came along and I was home. Thank you for finding me.
- I crown you the Queen of my heart.
- On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever.
- Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.
- Lying in your loving arms is heaven on earth.
- You may not be perfect; you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.
- I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m no poet, I just wanna kiss you!
- Your looks, your brain, your romance, and your cooking all get an A+.
- I may not be perfect, but I always let you be right. And I know I’m not wrong about that!
- I love you more than I love getting drunk. And I love getting drunk.
- You had me at “leave me alone, you freak”.
Expressing your love for a woman is one of the most challenging things to do. It is not as simple as saying, “I love you.” When you talk about expressing your affection and love, you need to up your confidence to an entirely different level. You need to make her feel unique, cherished, and wanted. You have to tell her what you feel for her. All the feelings and thoughts, affection, and moments that you have for her inside you, everything should be conveyed.
As a guy, you may feel a little silly when you’re doing something romantic for her. But, no worries, she will love your efforts. It is something you do for her, and it shows her that you’re putting in time and effort to surprise her.
Most of the guys don’t want to reveal their romantic side; their significant others would surely love it. When you want to create a romantic surprise for the women of your life, you may struggle to come up with creative ideas. If you’re going to surprise her and express how much you love her, romantic quotes are the answer.
Here is our collection of affection quotes for her. These sweet love messages will melt your loved one’s heart in no time and show her how deeply you care for her—your particular person.
Famous Quotes about Affection and Caring to Send to Your Sweetheart
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. –Robert A. Heinlein
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. –Audrey Hepburn
- I need you like a heart needs a beat.
- I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. –Alfred Tennyson
- Take my hand, take my whole life too. I can’t help falling in love with you. –Elvis Presley
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. –A. A. Milne
- You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be. –Goo Dolls
- You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one, you never give up.
Maybe you have been together for years. You may want to make sure your partner knows how much you love her, or if this is the first time you’re proposing to her, expressing your affection can be scary. Couples who report practicing higher levels of both physical and emotional affection feel happier in their relationship.
Choosing the correct words is really necessary when you show your affection and devotion. Selecting the perfect message and saying how much you care about someone may be difficult. But when you do it properly, it can also be advantageous. If you need a dash of inspiration, explore these short love messages and quotes about love for a little help with telling your beloved just how much you care!
Missing Affection Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- That’s the worst way to miss somebody when they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway. –Pittacus Lore
- I could’ve sworn I was telling the truth when I told you I didn’t miss you.
- Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.
- Your memory feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds its way back to you. –Ranata Suzuki
- There is an ocean of silence between us… and I am drowning in it.
- The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is to let them know it. –Sarah Dessen
- Growth in love comes from a place of absence, where the imagination is left to its own devices and creates you to be much more than reality would ever allow.
- I had someone once who made every day mean something. And now I am lost and nothing means anything anymore.
Showing affection is vital in any close relationship because it demonstrates that they still care about the other. A healthy relationship is a feast of affection/giving for both people; not one receiving morsels & trying to convince themselves it’s enough.
But sometimes, you may feel that you are giving everything to the relationship. But you are getting nothing in return. Offering lots of affection and getting none in return hurts more than you think.
Your heart may be filled with unspeakable pain. The only thing you need to do is pick one of the missing affection quotes above that you find closest to your heart!
Short Affection Quotes to Share on Instagram
- I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. –Leo Christopher
- I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. –Rae Carson
- I’m always in the mood for you.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- It’s one thing to fall in love with. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you and to feel a responsibility toward that love. –David Levithan
- Like rain, I will always fall for you.
- Love is a song that never ends.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. –Aristotle
Finding the perfect angle for a photo with your partner is difficult enough, but picking a matching caption is even more challenging. And after you’ve put in so much work to present yourselves to the best of your ability, you want your caption to help you highlight that photo.
You do not need a long caption always. Sometimes a short and concise quote along with a picture can tell a better story. If that’s the case for you, we’ve made a collection of quotes that you’re sure to love.
Find the right affection quote to make your social media shine with the Instagram quotes above.
No Affection in Relationship Quotes That’ll Make You Think
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. –Friedrich Nietzsche
- People like it when others fail and suffer. They get assured they are not alone in that predicament.
- Every time you mistreat someone, you reveal the part of you that lacks love and needs to heal. –Kemi Sogunle
- Insurgence and all forms of evil in society don’t describe her as a failure, but vividly shows a lack of love for one another.
- The definition of hell is two people in a relationship that is starved for love and unable to fulfill that need. –Shannon L. Alder
- When we feel lonely, we are not lacking in love. We are disconnected from love.
- Love is at the root of everything. All learning, all parenting, all relationships. Love or the lack of it. –Fred Rogers
- Earlier men craved love from women, nowadays they ask everything except love!
A lack of affection indicates an issue within the relationship, or it might not be personal at all. Just as being together is too much, a lack of affection in a relationship is damaging. No affection is a sign that things have grown apart.
If you want to revive the relationship, then you must take the initiative. The longer you let things decline, the harder it is to reignite the fire. No affection may cause mental health examples, including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, or even obsessive-compulsive disorder. When someone is in distress due to an imbalance of emotions, they are less likely to show their partner affection.
I Need Love and Affection Quotes That’ll Resonate with You
- Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
- We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.
- I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. –Roy Croft
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.
- May God always keep us this way in peace, love, and affection. –Cesaria Evora
- Love is that micro-moment of warmth and connection that you share with another living being. –Barbara Fredrickson
- Times change, people change, thoughts about good and evil change, about true and false. But what always remains fast and steady is the affection that your friends feel for you, those who always have your best interest at heart. –Margot Frank
- Where there is love there is life. –Mahatma Gandhi
You want to feel secure and wanted by another individual because of the aroused need for affection and love. Your desire to know that you are compatible with another human being is fulfilled by the need for affection, whether the relationship is on the friendship or familial level.
When you’re in a relationship, it’s challenging to avoid satisfaction and dissatisfaction. However, becoming too self-centered while maintaining a relationship can ruin everything the two of you have built together. Your exciting and fresh relationship slowly may be over by monotone routines.
You may feel a lack of love or even no love in your relationships. Such a devastating moment, you need to express your need for love.
Above, we have prepared a collection of heart-melting romantic quotes to say I need love and affection. You can use these romantic quotes to create cute and romantic surprises for your loved ones.
If you want your partner to realize how intense and passionate your love is, use the right words. They may help you communicate your message successfully. Using the appropriate words will make your relationship more assertive.
These cute but passionate love quotes will guide you in sharing your true feelings in a meaningful yet sweet way. It will bring you both closer. You can wake up a loved one with a heartfelt message or brighten their day with a thoughtful compliment.
How to Write an Affirmation Letter
The Importance of Alone Time
Mental Health Benefits of Meditation and How to Practice It
91 Kanye West Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be More Successful
76 Song Quotes that’ll Connect You with Lots of Pleasant Memories
How to Stay Productive While Working from Home
How to Maintain Good Mental Health During Stressful Times
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
Tips For Finding Your First Job After Law School
How to Keep Your Business Organized in Chaotic Times
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
10 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy Online
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
The Secrets Tips about How to Travel with a Baby
The 10 Best Photo Editors for Photographers in 2021
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
LifeStyle11 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle10 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth10 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations10 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations9 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)