If you are a country music lover, then you most probably know the name of Dolly Parton. Take a look at these Dolly Parton quotes to help live a better life. She is a well-known songwriter and singer when it comes to country and chilled back, relaxed music genre.
Dolly Parton is an American singer and songwriter who has some amazing quotes you can use to help live your best life. She is a businesswoman and a humanitarian. Over the past years her music has touched the hearts of many and she has been nominated for the Emmy Awards as well as the Grammy Awards.
Humanity is rare nowadays and few people are still talking about it nowadays. Dolly Parton is one of those people because she does not forget how important it is to remember fellow humans. Check out the quotes below to refresh your mind and get inspiration from Dolly Parton’s great life!
Dolly Parton Quotes That Inspire a Great Attitude towards Life
- Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
- I’ve had to go against all kinds of people through the years just to be myself.
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.
- If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, then you are an excellent leader.
- To thine own self be true.
- The magic is inside you. There ain’t no crystal ball.
- God’s like a farmer. He gets up and throws out all of these ideas like corn, and I want to be the early bird.
- I don’t like to give advice. I like to give people information because everyone’s life is different, and everyone’s journey is different.
- No one is ever successful at everything that they do.
- You need to really believe in what you’ve got to offer, what your talent is — and if you believe, that gives you strength.
- Everybody’s life is a soap opera. Everybody’s life is a country-western song, depends on who’s writing it.
Dolly Parton believes there is magic in the life of everyone. You will find the spark to do something and make something great out of your life if you are enthusiastic enough. There is something that will be different and special about you.
You just need to go on a journey to find it!
When you find your true talent and discover what it is, then it will become your biggest strength in life! On the bad days of your life, this talent will give you the energy to move on and live! Everyone’s life is unique like a TV show and you can learn something from it.
Best Dolly Quotes You Might Not Have Heard Before
- I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.
- Everybody has their own journey, they have their own way of doing things. And who am I to judge?
- You always want your people to be proud of what you have accomplished.
- Find out who you are and do it on purpose.
- Never ignore your roots, your home, or your hair.
- When someone shows you their true colors, believe them.
- Sometimes God just has to smack you down. He was almost saying, “Sit your pretty little ass down because we have to deal with some stuff!”
- You’ll never do a whole lot unless you’re brave enough to try.
- I make a point to appreciate all the little things in my life. I go out and smell the air after a good, hard rain. These small actions help remind me that there are so many great, glorious pieces of good in the world.
- After you reach a certain age, they think you’re over. Well, I will never be over. I’ll be making records if I have to sell them out of the trunk of my car. I’ve done that in my past, and I’d do it again.
Some things about the life of Dolly Parton are a mystery and you might have not heard about those things before. She is a true example of how to keep your spirit alive even if you are old by age.
She says that when you reach age, people will think that you are not alive anymore. It does not mean that older people cannot have desires like a normal human. Live every day of your life like it’s the first one and do it over and over again.
When you have such a contribution in a music genre and humanity, you will live on forever! Just like Dolly Parton.
Dolly Parton Funny Quotes to Make You Laugh
- I was the first woman to burn my bra – it took the fire department four days to put it out.
- It costs a lot of money to look this cheap.
- I don’t kiss nobody’s butt.
- I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb…and I know I’m not blonde.
- If I have offended anybody with any of my language, all I can say is tough titty.
- I used to think that when I became a star, I would have candy and cakes and pies any time I felt like it. One need only look at the width of my butt in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas to know that I kept that promise to myself, at least for a while.
- Everybody always wants to know, ‘How long does it take to do your hair?’ How should I know? I’m never there.
- I’m old enough and cranky enough now that if someone tried to tell me what to do, I’d tell them where to put it.
- My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order.
Humor is a part of Dolly Parton’s personality and there is no denial in that. She is not afraid to admit that the two biggest weakness of her life, like most women are men and food! As hilarious as it may sound, the weakness of straight women is men most of the times.
It is because humans have a need of a partner to give them company so that they do not feel lonely. Check out the Dolly Parton funny quotes that we have jotted down for you above that will make you laugh for sure!
Famous Dolly Parton Quotes and Sayings We All Need to Hear
- It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.
- I always count my blessings more than I count my money. I don’t work for money, never did.
- I know who I am, I know what I can and can’t do. I know what I will and won’t do. I know what I’m capable of and I don’t agree to do things that I don’t think I can pull off.
- It’s a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise, I’d be a drag queen.
- Anyone who says you can’t take it with you has never seen me pack.
- If I see something saggin’, baggin’, or draggin’, I’m gone have it nipped, tucked, or sucked!
- We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
- I am totally real, as a writer, as a professional, as a human being. A rhinestone shine just as good as a diamond.
- When I got somethin’ to say, I’ll say it.
- I describe my look as a blend of mother goose, cinderella, and the local hooker!
- I never have considered myself a perfectionist, but I do think of myself as a “professionalist”… I always strive simply to be my very best.
There are some things in life that we all need to hear so that other people cannot take advantage of us. We should not take our own self for granted because we tend to ignore ourselves sometimes. In the hectic routines of life, we forget to give enough value to ourselves.
No matter what you do in your life and what profession you choose, it is important to stay real.
Be real with you and with others. Only then you will have no more worries in your life. Know the true meaning to Hakuna Matata and your life will be good! You will shine bright like a diamond because that’s who you are.
Dolly Parton Quotes about Love to Blow Your Mind
- I think everybody should be allowed to be who they are and to love who they love.
- Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing.
- He’s always loved who I was, and I loved who he was, and we never tried to change each other.
- Wouldn’t it be something if we could have things we love in abundance without their losing that special attraction the want of them held for us?
- I think everyone should be free to love who they want, there’s not enough love in this world, so find love where you can. And if you find it, consider yourself lucky.
- I wish you joy and happiness. But above all of this, I wish you love.
- I love to flirt, and I’ve never met a man I didn’t like.
- I have to not harden my heart because I want to stay open to feeling things. So when I hurt, I hurt all over. And when I cry, I cry real hard. And when I’m mad, I’m mad all over. I’m just a person; I like to experience whatever the feeling is and whatever I’m going through.
- Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.
Let’s be honest that love is ugly. It is not like the movies and it has never been like the movies. You should keep this in your mind that love is never going to be like in the moves or probably in the future too.
Love is ugly because it will make you cry and you will not be able to do anything about it. For some, it is a weakness. For others, it might end up becoming a big strength. If you like someone, let them know and there is nothing wrong with being upfront rather than lying to try to hide your true feelings.
Inspirational Dolly Parton Quotes about Smile to Boost Positivity
- Smile — it increases your face value.
- If you see someone without a smile today, give ’em yours.
- People always say, ‘But you always look so happy.’ Well, that’s Botox! Nobody’s happy all the time. But I work hard at it.
- They think I’m simpleminded because I seem to be happy. Why shouldn’t I be happy? I have everything I ever wanted and more. Maybe I am simpleminded. Maybe that’s the key: simple.
- I’m not happy all the time, and I wouldn’t want to be because that would make me a shallow person. But I do try to find the good in everybody.
- Leave something good in every day.
- When I’m inspired, I get excited because I can’t wait to see what I’ll come up with next.
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor go together like biscuits and gravy.
- If you’re feeling low, don’t despair. The sun has a sinking spell every night, but it comes back up every morning.
Smiling is the best therapy that you can give to your mind and body. Dolly Parton believes in never depriving your body of this amazing feeling because it is something that is going to make you feel so alive!
When you have a good personality along with being funny, it is going to be the best and the most attractive feature of any woman. Any man will fall in love! So have a positive attitude in life and do not worry about anything.
Have a look at the inspirational Dolly Parton quotes that we have written for you above!
Dolly Parton Song Quotes to Remind Her Genius and Creativity
- If I should stay / I would only be in your way / And so I’ll go, but I know / I’ll think of you each step of the way.
- Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumping / Out on the street, the traffic starts jumping / With folks like me on the job from 9 to 5.
- Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene / I’m begging of you, please don’t take my man / Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene / Please don’t take him just because you can.
- My life is likened to a bargain store /And I may have just what you’re looking for / If you don’t mind the fact that all the merchandise is used / But with a little mending it could be as good as new.
- Don’t try to cry your way out of this / Don’t try to lie or I’ll catch you in it / Don’t try to make me feel sorry for you / Just because I’m blonde / Don’t think I’m dumb.
- Two doors down they’re laughing and drinking and having a party / And two doors down they’re not aware that I’m around / But here I am crying my heart out, feeling sorry / But they’re having a party just two doors down.
- No one can light up the night like you do / Flickering embers of love /I’ve known one or two / But old flames can’t hold a candle to you.
Creativity is something that hides inside everyone and comes out every now and then. Especially with artists, the problem is an art block! It jams your entire brain like a brain freeze when you suck on an ice lolly too fast in the middle of a hot summer day. Or sometimes it is like a dusty and smoky traffic jam in Los Angles.
It is fine when you are going through a mind block but when you come back, you are going to rock the stage for sure! This is what Dolly Parton does and believes in too!
Dolly Parton Quotes about Beauty You’ll Love
- You don’t have to look like everybody else. You don’t have to be a raving beauty to be special and to be beautiful.
- People say how you stay looking so young? I say, well, good lighting, good doctors, and good makeup.
- Don’t let these false eyelashes lead you to believe that I’m as shallow as I look ‘cause I run true and deep.
- I wear makeup, and it gets a little bit thicker every year.
- I’m no natural beauty. If I’m gonna have any looks at all, I’m gonna have to create them. You don’t need to buy expensive cosmetics; almost anything will do if you know how to apply it.
- There is no such thing as natural beauty.
Beauty comes from inside. Outer beauty is discussed a lot but is enough conversation gives to the topic of inner beauty? When you listen to the country songs of Dolly Parton while enjoying a nice beach and sunset, you will wonder about the things that are more important in life.
Beauty is vital for living. It comes in all shapes and sizes. When it comes to outer beauty, it is vital too! If it makes you feel confident to look good, then why not? Do what you want to do in life and wear what makes you feel pretty!
Dolly Parton lives a carefree life and does not care what haters have to say about her. According to her the best way to deal with such people is to just ignore them or deal with them using sarcastic replies.
Do what you like to do and stay stress free. It is just going to have a toil on your personal health if you let these people get the best of you!
Take a look at the best Dolly Parton quotes that we have jotted down for you above to think about life and understand those around you.
Top 10 Motivational Quotes on Blackjack & Poker
In the earliest days of blackjack and poker, the gaming experience was tied to the casino itself. Successful players knew how to spot bluffs, calculate probabilities at the table, and leverage their bets with these facts in mind.
Today, modern gaming is largely the domain of online sites and budding tech that provides users with anything from AI to clean design. Locations like Las Vegas and Macau remain popular gaming destinations, but many visitors go there to take advantage of other entertainment opportunities, from concerts to productions like Cirque de Soleil.
Though Vegas and Macau won’t disappear anytime soon, according to Statista, online gaming reached a worth of nearly $67 billion in 2020. This highlights the growing trend for remote gamers to take advantage of online offers from sites sites like Unibet , especially as state legislation opens the market further across the US.
Despite the boom in online gaming, most of the cultural identity of gaming remains bound to physical locations. Poker brings to mind the dusty saloons of the Wild West in the late 1800s, while blackjack brings to mind the luxurious tables at the Casino de Monte Carlo in Monaco.
Some of the most inspiring and memorable quotes related to poker and blackjack stem from these locations. Those who game online have the benefit of handy guides and Google at their fingertips, but the old guard had no such help—and it comes through in their sage advice.
Here are ten of the best quotes on the subject, as well as the hidden lessons in them
“Blackjack is very scientific. There’s always a right answer and a wrong answer.” -Charlie Ergen
This applies specifically to blackjack, but every one of life’s endeavors benefit from a touch of logic and precision.
“The only difference between a winner and a loser is character.” –Nick the Greek
Those who play poker and blackjack know that bad beats are inevitable. Patience, experience, and diligence, regardless of the pursuit, can be the difference in one day becoming a pro.
“You never count your money when you’re sittin’ at the table.” –Don Schlitz (made famous by Kenny Rogers’ song The Gambler)
For the record, it’s extremely important to monitor finances at all times—even while at the table. However, this Kenny Rogers quote seems to be hinting that it’s important to enjoy life’s moments to the fullest.
“You will show your poker greatness by the hands you fold, not the hands you play.” –Dan Reed
It’s incredibly important to know when to throw in the towel. You can’t turn stones into gold or the one of diamonds into an ace.
“The commonest mistake in history is underestimating your opponent; happens at the poker table all the time.” –General David Shoup
On the casino floor and beyond, it’s important to learn to deal with unknowns. Be careful how you judge a situation.
“It’s not about the cards you’re dealt, but how you play the hand.” –Randy Pausch
No matter what circumstances you’re dealing with, know that a certain strategy could create a more positive outcome, whether it’s a simple smile or splitting aces.
“Blackjack is a hard way to make an easy living.” –Doyle Brunson
Follow your passions and, no matter how hard you have to work to accomplish your goals, you will find joy along the way.
“Sure, we’re scientists, but I guess certain superstitions creep in periodically.” –Ken Uston
Self-awareness goes a long way in rounding out any endeavor. While you may not be able to change a superstition or tendency, being honest about limitations is often helpful.
“Poker, a day to learn and a lifetime to master.” –Robert Williamson III
Though this quote relates to poker specifically, it can be applied to nearly any artform or skill. The preliminary stages of learning something new are exciting and novel, but only those willing to put in long hours become experts in their field.
“Aces are larger than life and greater than mountains.” –Mike Caro
Know what matters most to you. In other words, no matter the subject, do you know what your ‘ace’ is?
There are many more useful quotes about card games, but if you simply take the ones above to heart, they can act as your guiding principles next time you sit down to play.
65 Jim Morrison Quotes that’ll Inspire You to Fight for Your Dreams
The 60’s era was for cultural development and artistic people. Music and art flourished in the ’60s with a band named “The Doors”. Jim Morrison was the lead vocalist and poet of the band which gained popularity rather quickly. Due to the rebellious nature of songs and the punk-rock genre, it held an important role in the 60’s rock scene.
Jim Morrison’s life and death were quite disturbing and he truly rose to fame after his death. His death garnered the curiosity of people and people who were unaware at the start soon started following his work and became fans rather quickly. Some of Jim Morrison’s quotes that will give insight into his life are given below.
Best Jim Morrison Quotes That Will Help You Live a Meaningful Life
- The future is uncertain, but the end is always near.
- A man searching for paradise lost can seem a fool to those who never sought the other world.
- I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.
- Nobody would stay interested in me if I was normal.
- Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.
- Drugs are a bet with your mind.
- Time to live, time to lie, time to laugh, and time to die. Take it, easy baby. Take it as it comes.
- Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain.
Many of us spend our lives doing the regular tasks and then die in silence without making a mark in this world. We have nothing on our credit which will make us eternal and make people remember us. But great people work tirelessly to ace in their career and stay alive in everyone’s heart only by their work.
Normal is boring, regular is ordinary. Being unique and extraordinary requires so much effort but in the end, it is all worth it. You should never compromise on your individuality for the sake of acceptance and try to remain unique even if people are not supporting you.
Jim Morrison Love Quotes to Share with Your Sweetheart
- That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. Most people love you for who you pretend to be. To keep their love, you keep pretending – performing. You get to love your pretense.
- Love cannot save you from your own fate.
- There are no laws, there are no rules, just grab your friend and love him.
- I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft…
- Nobody understands you better than yourself, but if someone tries to do, it is because he loves you.
- The time to hesitate is through. No time to wallow the mire. Try now we can only lose and our love becomes a funeral pyre.
- The grand highway is crowded with lovers and searchers and leavers so eager to please, and to forget. Wilderness.
Love and romance were a huge topic in Jim Morrison’s songs. His songs could make it straight to the heart and had quite an effect. Romantic songs are just like drugs, you get hooked up to one then you keep going back for more and more.
When you are in love, there is no right or wrong there are no rules. You do what you got to do in order to meet your loved one. You break all barriers and go through hurdles to see your love just one time. Love knows no hesitation or resistance, it just reaches out and gets what it desires.
Jim Morrison Phrases about Fear to Help You Overcome It
- Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
- People fear death even more than pain. It’s strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend.
- We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
- Once you make peace with authority, you become an authority.
- You feel your strength in the experience of pain.
- Could any Hell be more horrible than now and real?
Facing your worst fears only makes you brave. Facing fears make you free from any setbacks and make you embrace victory with open arms. If you free yourself from fear of failure, there is no power in the world that can hold you back. Being afraid and fearful about things that are not even in your control is foolishness.
One way to fear yourself from fears is to listen to motivational songs that are bursting with positivity. The motivational words can make you fearless and put courage and strength in your heart. If you too want to experience the magic of music keep yourself open to new ideas.
Jim Morrison Quotes and Sayings about Life to Motivate You
- This is the strangest life I’ve ever known.
- Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.
- One shouldn’t take life so seriously. No one gets out alive anyway.
- I think the highest and lowest points are the important ones. Anything else is just…in between.
- There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors.
- It’s like gambling somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don’t know where you’re going to end up the next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It’s like the throw of the dice.
- Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
- I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps “Oh look at that!” Then – whoosh, and I’m gone… and they’ll never see anything like it ever again… and they won’t be able to forget me – ever.
Jim Morrison was a troubled soul. His youth and childhood had very unfortunate events that made him extra sensitive and depressed. He likes to sing about the uncertainty of life and how everyone gets affected by it differently. He had very questionable views on everything and he never shies away from voicing his opinions.
He was of the view that media could be manipulating and threat to mental health. He said that media controled the mind of the masses, which was true to some extent. He also said that everyone got one shot at life and we should not waste it by worrying and over-thinking. Many people don’t know these facts about Moris but they are very interesting!
Jim Morrison Death Quotes That Will Make You Look at It Differently
- Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws.
- The appeal of cinema lies in the fear of death.
- We’re reaching for death on the end of a candle. We’re trying for something that’s already found us.
- You live you die and death not ends it.
- No one here gets out alive.
- Between childhood, boyhood, adolescence, and manhood (maturity), there should be sharp lines drawn with tests, deaths, feats, rites, stories, songs, and judgments.
- I pressed her thigh and death smiled.
- Is everybody in? Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin… The program for this evening is not new. You’ve seen this entertainment through and through. You’ve seen your birth, your life, and death. You might recall all the rest. Did you have a good world when you died? Enough to base a movie on?
Death was a topic ever so fascinating for Jim Morrison. He sort of fantasized about death and often sang about it. The songs about death and pain are not for the faint of heart but still, they have their fan-base. Yes, there are people out there who enjoy music in every walk of life.
People who go through a troubled childhood often have a complicated life. They learn to live in depression, carrying on every task of life with a smile on their face and a broken heart in their chest. Jim Morrison was of the view that we all would reach our fate at the end and there was no point in making any extra effort in life.
Famous Jim Morrison Quotes All of Us Need to Hear
- Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.
- I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
- Give me songs to sing and emerald dreams to dream and I’ll give you love unfolding.
- I’ll never wake up in a good mood again. I’m tired of these stinky boots.
- Hatred is a very underestimated emotion.
- If my poetry aims to achieve anything, it’s to deliver people from the limited ways in which they see and feel.
- The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder.
- The world we suggest is a new wild west. A sensuous evil world. Strange and haunting, the path of the sun.
- When others demand that we become the people they want us to be, they force us to destroy the person we really are. It’s a subtle kind of murder … the most loving parents and relatives commit this murder with smiles on their faces.
Apart from love and death, Jim Morrison also produced songs about profound things in life. He tried to explain complex human emotions more lightly with his song and music. There are often somethings that we need to hear to keep us going. Singers know exactly what masses like to hear and what will be an instant hit.
According to Jim letting go of your wishes and desires, living for someone else’s approval is a form of death. Your heart becomes dead inside and even though you are breathing and smiling the heart itself is dead. The people who commit this murder are non-other than our beloved relatives and parents.
Best Jim Morrison Poems to Share on Instagram
- Let’s just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That’s all it was: just curiosity.
- We laugh like soft mad children / Smug in the woolly cotton brains of infancy / The music and voices are all around us.
- I can summon the dead. I can perceive events on other worlds, in my deepest inner mind, and in the minds of others.
- If only I could feel me pulling back again and feel embraced by reality again / I would die / Gladly die.
- I can make the earth stop in its tracks. I made the blue cars go away.
- Let’s re-create the world / The palace of conception is burning / Look. See it burn / Bask in the warm hot coals.
- The movie will begin in five moments. The mindless voice announced. All those unseated will await the next show. We filed slowly, languidly into the hall.
- I’ll tell you this… No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn. Back in those days, everything was simpler and more confused.
- Soft driven, slow and mad / Like some new language / Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger / Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of God / Wandering, wandering in hopeless night.
Curious souls are always on the lookout of something new. They like to test the waters and see the limit of their abilities. People who are confident in their abilities never shy away of entering in alien zone that they are not familiar with. Reality has many dimensions and it is different for everybody.
Re-creating something while keeping its original essence is the most difficult task one can endure. It is supposedly hard then creating something original. You have to put your best foot forward and take it as a challenge.
Jim Morrison Song Quotes to Remember Him by
- There’s blood in the streets /It’s up to my ankles / There’s blood in the streets / It’s up to my knees.
- Yeah! Come on, come on, come on, come on. Now touch me, baby. Can’t you see that I am not afraid? What was that promise that you made? Why won’t you tell me what she said? What was that promise that you made?
- Don’t ya love her madly? Don’t ya need her badly? Don’t ya love her ways? Tell me what you say.
- You know the day destroys the night / Night divides the day / Tried to run /Tried to hide / Break on through to the other side.
- You know that it would be untrue / You know that I would be a liar / If I was to say to you / Girl, we couldn’t get much higher / Come on baby, light my fire.
- Love me two times baby / Love me twice today / Love me two times girl / I’m goin’ away / Love me two times girl / One for tomorrow, one just for today / Love me two times / I’m goin’ away.
- Tell all the people that you see / Follow me / Follow me down /Tell all the people that you see / Set them free / Follow me down.
- Strange days have found us / Strange days have tracked us down / They’re going to destroy / Our casual joys / We shall go on playing or find a new town, Yeah!
- Yeah, I’m a back door man / I’m a back door man /The men don’t know / But the little girls understand.
- Take the highway to the end of the night / End of the night, end of the night / Take a journey to the bright midnight / End of the night, end of the night.
Time is a harsh reality. Time passes and takes away all the memories of people. The harshness of time can be observed especially with people who rose to fame and then saw downfall. Jim Morrison left us quite early with an unfortunate death but his words has become eternal.
Being remembered eternally, being loved and respected decades after you died is an honor in itself. People aspire to reach this level of popularity and very few make it.
Jim Morrison’s life is rather tragic. It is full or ups and down. It is full of sorrow and sadness. But he did not let these emotions to come in the way of his talent. He channeled all these negative thoughts and had a very productive life.
His songs will be remembered till the last man is walking on the face of earth. His songs will remain a hit till the end of time and his services to the music industry will be remembered forever. Music fanatics will always regard Jim’s talent at a higher pedestal.
57 Piano Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Sit Down and Play a Melody
There are many musical instruments out there that you can learn to play. We bring to you these amazing piano quotes that will inspire you to sit down and play a melody. Every musical instrument has its own vibe and the vibe that you will get when you listen to them for the first time will take you to a very pleasant feeling!
When it comes to playing and enjoying the piano there is no such thing as wrong notes. The piano is a musical instrument that is extremely melodious and pleasant for your ears. You will start to feel peace in your mind and heart as soon as you listen to someone playing a melodious song on the piano. Check out these quotes to get to know about the piano better!
Piano Quotes to Celebrate the Beauty of This Grand Instrument
- Sometimes I can only groan, and suffer, and pour out my despair at the piano. –Frederic Chopin
- The piano ain’t got no wrong notes. –Thelonious Monk
- The piano is able to communicate the subtlest universal truths by means of wood, metal, and vibrating air. –Kenneth Miller
- The piano keys are black and white but they sound like a million colors in your mind. –Maria Cristina Mena
- Did you know that the human voice is the only pure instrument? That it has notes no other instrument has? It’s like being between the keys of a piano. The notes are there, you can sing them, but they can’t be found on any instrument. That’s like me. I live in between this. I live in both worlds, the black and white world. –Nina Simone
- A piano might fall on your head, he said, but it also might not. And in the meantime, you never know. Something nice might happen. –Meg Rosoff
- I see the player piano as the grandfather of the computer, the ancestor of the entire nightmare we live in, and the birth of the binary world where there is no option other than yes or no and where there is no refuge. –William Gaddis
- If I’m going to hell, I’m going there playing the piano. –Jerry Lee Lewish
There is something extremely beautiful about the existence of a piano, you can feel it in the air around you. Some people say that the voice of human beings is the only real musical instrument and it might be true but wait till you hear someone playing a piano!
Those people who love to live in the world of black and white piano keys can only feel peace of mind by listening to it. You will notice a difference in yourself and feel peace of mind when you become a piano lover and start appreciating it.
Pianist Quotes to Give the Inspiration You Need to Practice Every Day
- Love is like playing the piano. First, you must learn how to play by the rules. Then you must forget the rules and you play from your heart.
- The piano as a medium for expression is a whole world by itself. No other instrument can fill or replace its own say in the world of emotion, sentiment, poetry, imagery, and fancy. –Leopold Godowsky
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, then starting on the first one. –Mark Twain
- I dreamt of you last night – as if I was playing the piano and you were turning the pages for me. –Vladimir Nabokov
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. –George Bernard Shaw
- I definitely try to be myself and not try to imitate other performers. That’s why I got my music degree. I wanted to be prepared and not be a ‘product.’ I want people to know that I’m not only a singer but a musician as well. I studied guitar, piano, and composition. I believe that it’s just about being myself on and off stage. –Luis Fons
- The piano is a reasonably quiet instrument, and I suppose it’s quite strange to have it with such loud music. –Barry Burns
- I never practice, I always play. –Wansa Landowaska
When you have passion for something then you will be able to succeed at it one day for sure and nothing will be able to stop you from that. Some people have a passion for learning how to play the piano. The piano is a musical instrument that is extremely romantic and poetic.
It is mostly loved by those people who are extremely romantic too and that is why they know the importance of playing the piano and how they can learn it. You can learn how to play Piano too if you start to practice every single day because it is not rocket science.
Playing Piano Quotes and Sayings by Artists & Composers to Encourage You
- One of my biggest thrills for me still is sitting down with a guitar or a piano and just out of nowhere trying to make a song happen. –Paul McCartney
- I tell my piano the things I used to tell you. –Chopin
- Pianos, unlike people, sing when you give them your every growl. They know how to dive into the pit of your stomach and harmonize with your roars when you’ve split yourself open. And when they see you, guts shining, brain pulsing, heart right there exposed in a rhythm that beats need-need, need-need, need-need, pianos do not run. And so she plays. –Francesca Lia Block
- Grammar is a piano I play by ear. All I know about grammar is its power. –Joan Didion
- Piano playing is a dying art. I love the fact that I can be one guy with one instrument evoking an emotional and musical experience. –Jon Bon Jovi
- The piano is the social instrument par excellence… drawing-room furniture, a sign of bourgeois prosperity, the most massive of the devices by which the young are tortured in the name of education and the grown-up in the name of entertainment. –Jacques Barzun
- It’s like a whole orchestra, the piano for me. –Dave Brubeck
- Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you’re listening. Playing the piano allows you to do both at the same time. –Kelsey Grammer
There are many artists and piano players around the world and they are always out there to appreciate people who have a lot of love in their hearts for the art of playing the piano. Playing the piano is not a normal thing because it is an absolute or that not everyone can master throughout their life.
Many people keep playing piano their entire lives and still cannot play as well as passionate piano lovers. If you want to learn how to play piano then, first of all, you need to develop a passion for it.
Life is like a Piano Quotes to Elevate Your Mind
- Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it. –Tom Lehrer
- Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life’s journey, remember that the black keys also create music. –Ehssan
- One man gets nothing but discord out of a piano; another gets harmony. No one claims the piano is at fault. Life is about the same. The discord is there, and the harmony is there. Study to play it correctly, and it will give forth the beauty; play it falsely, and it will give forth the ugliness. Life is not at fault.
- The one thing I do have is good ears. I don’t mean perfect pitch, but ears for picking things up. I developed my ear through piano theory, but I never had a guitar lesson in my life, except from Eric Clapton off of records. –Eddie Van Halen
- Life is like a piano. How you play it matters. Dynamic makes a difference. Look out for key changes. Practice makes perfect.
Some people who love playing the piano always compare it with their life and they say that their entire lives depend upon playing this instrument because they love it so much. When someone has so much passion about something or someone and it turns up becoming their entire lives and they cannot help themselves. No matter how hard they will try to excel at other things, the piano will always be stuck in their heads, like an ultimate goal!
It is like a cobweb and they are sucked into it and they cannot do anything about it. Life is like a piano and you can play with it however you want, it is not going to make any difference. But you must find notes that touch your soul. There are many benefits of playing the piano.
Short Piano Love Captions to Share on Instagram
- The piano has been drinking, not me. –Tom Waits
- I guess you go too far when pianos try to be guitars. –Tori Amos
- What has keys but can’t listen to the beauty it unlocks? A piano. –Jarod Kintz
- Everybody told me this ‘girl on the piano thing’ was never going to work. –Tori Amos
- When you play, never mind who listens to you. –Robert Schumann
Instagram is a place where people share their emotions about the things they love the most and also their hobbies that they want to pursue in their daily lives. Your Instagram profile is very important and it is the major part of your personality and how you are going to show yourself to the other people in the world.
If you are one of the most people who would love to have an organized and good-looking Instagram profile then you can fill it up with elegant piano quotes. Not only will it make your Instagram profile look elegant but also fulfill your passion for piano.
Inspirational Quotes about Piano Practice to Motivate Beginners
- Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul. –Wassily Kandinsky
- As for the piano, the faster her fingers flew over it, the more he marveled. She struck the keys with aplomb and ran from one end of the keyboard to the other without a stop. –GustaveFlauber
- When I had nothing else, I had my mother and the piano. And you know what? They were all I needed. –Alicia Keys
- I believe in using the entire piano as a single instrument capable of expressing every possible musical idea. –Oscar Peterson
- Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist. –Michael Levine
- No other acoustic instrument can match the piano’s expressive range, and no electric instrument can match its mystery. –Kenneth Miller
- The slower you go, the faster you’ll get there. –John Link
- Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
Learning how to play the piano is not Rocket Science,in fact, you can do it easily if you put some practice into it. But the important factor that you need to keep in your mind while learning the point is that you are also going to require a lot of motivation to do some playing other than just hard work.
It is a fact that hard work is very important when you want to achieve something but you also need to have a lot of passion especially if it is about a musical instrument like a piano.
Funny Piano Quotes to Make You Laugh
- The public is like a piano. You just have to know what keys to poke. –Al Capp
- The piano is a monster that screams when you touch its teeth. –Andre Segovia
- Over the piano was printed a notice: ‘Please do not shoot the pianist. He is doing his best. –Oscar Wilde
- Why does the bad piano player refuse to play when you offer him $100 to play? The neighbor already gave him $200 to stop playing.
- The piano has been drinking, not me. –Tom Waits
- A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing. –Bill Shankly
- Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a racing car not called a racist? –Steven Wright
- Figures tell us there are already more people on earth than we need to move even the heaviest piano. –Woody Allen
Sometimes being late is healthy, go to look at the positive side of things and it is not a bad thing to laugh. Probably, late is for the betterment, if you just discovered your passion for piano, don’t be upset, at least you got to it!
When you combine humor with something that you love most in the world you will see it coming out as super powerful! No one will be able to stop you from achieving it in your life.
You can easily learn piano if you put hard work, practice, and motivation into it, and then nothing will be able to stop you from achieving what you want to do in your life.
Piano Music Quotes Every Pianist Will Love
- To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable. –Ludwig van Beethoven
- Audiences are not important for me now and they never were. –Martha Argerich
- It’s not the notes you play, it’s the note you don’t play. –Miles Davis
- Do you ask me how good a piano player you may become? Then tell me how much you practice the scales. –Carl Czerny
- I believe this matter of insisting on thorough technical knowledge, particularly scale playing, is a very vital one. The mere ability to play a few pieces does not constitute musical proficiency. –Sergei Rachmaninoff
- I’m able to sometimes express things even more articulately on the piano than I am with singing. –Harry Connick Jr.
- Give special study to passing the thumb under the hand and passing the hand over the thumb. This makes the practice of the scales and arpeggios indispensable. –Jan Paderewski
Many people love to play piano around the world and there is no way to play Piano in the wrong way. Every time you touch the key, it is going to touch your soul as well and you will end up making a piece of art every single time.
The only thing that you need to have inside you is a little bit of motivation and passion and then nothing will be able to stop you from achieving what you want to achieve in your life. You could try recording while learning the piano or any other musical instrument that you like.
It is no secret that learning how to play the piano is not as easy as it may seem. But there is nothing in this world that is impossible if you put your mind into it and never say never. All you need to do is to have a little bit of faith in yourself and believe in yourself.
Then you will be able to learn how to play Piano after put you in the right amount of practice and patients into it. Once you start the learning order to play the piano then there is no going back and you will just be moving forward. Read these quotes to stay motivated and inspired!
Top 3 Mobile App Development Challenges
Top 10 Motivational Quotes on Blackjack & Poker
How to Build a WordPress Website Without Coding?
Most Common Unethical Business Practices
Top 5 Tools to Integrate to Your Magento 2 Web Store
Expert View: Why Hire AI Developers
Tips for Your First Visit to a Washington Dispensary
7 Mistakes to Avoid Before Buying a Double Bed Mattress
How to Get Rid of Anxiety and Start Learning Cheerfully
How to Improve Productivity and Return Your Wish to Study
83 Aesthetic Quotes to Help You Find Beauty in Unexpected Places
85 Best Affection Quotes That Will Bring You Both Closer
Top Five Reasons Why a Lot of Businesses Fail
77 Advertising Quotes That’ll Help to Transform Your Business
How to Plan Your Flooring Renovation Project
72 Breakup Quotes That Will Make You Forget Past and Move on
74 Best Music Quotes to Highlight on the Power of Music
56 Affair Quotes to Make Us Think
80 Best Food Quotes for People Who Love to Eat
76 Guitar Quotes That Will Make You a Better Guitarist
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth12 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations12 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)