Life is a lonely journey. Even if we are born into a world filled with other people, there are still times in our lives when no one is there beside us, when we’re all alone, existing as a singular entity.
Loneliness is a part of life. Every human has their struggles, their battles to fight. Therefore someone can’t be by our side at all times. Some moments of life are just for us, for our struggles and our battles. No one can accompany us there.
Regardless of that, being alone is a painful feeling. It gives rise to a sense of emptiness within you, and you shiver with a lack of warmth. Loneliness is a dark cage. If you get too comfortable in there, you will perhaps never be able to come out of it.
However, seeing loneliness as a bad thing is not necessary. There are things to learn from it, things to ponder over during this time.
Are you feeling very lonely lately? Here are 71 quotes that might speak to you and make you feel like someone out there understands you.
Being Alone Quotes to Empower You and Stop Feeling Lonely
- It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone so far. –Marilyn Monroe
- Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.
- If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life. –Michael Josephson
- Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness. –Mandy Hale
- People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world. –Kim Culbertson
- Laugh and the world laugh with you, snore and you sleep alone. –Anthony Burgess
- I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone. –Amy Sedaris
- A lonely day is God’s way of saying that he wants to spend some quality time with you. –Criss Jami
- Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony. –Douglas Coupland
- Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.
There is a difference between being alone and being lonely. Being alone is normal; you can’t be around someone at all times and need some free time away from the world just for yourself. During your alone time, you can get your important works done and deeply ponder over the unsolved problems of your life.
Being lonely is a different thing. You can be surrounded by people and still feel lonely. It’s a sense of detachment from the rest of the crowd, feeling like you don’t belong, feeling like no one wants you to belong. A sense of pity accompanies it for yourself, a suffocating feeling.
To be happy in life, you have to learn not to mix up alone and be lonely. You have to stop feeling lonely and helpless when you are alone. Instead, use your alone time to do something better, something helpful for you.
Don’t feel pity for your own loneliness. Sometimes it’s important to be alone, to be without a source of help, to calculate how worthy you are and how you will handle life without the presence of someone else besides you.
Feeling Alone Quotes That’ll Resonate with You
- The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want. –Justin Timberlake
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. –Audrey Hepburn
- Many people need desperately to receive this message: ‘I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people don’t care about them. You are not alone. –Kurt Vonnegut
- Just because you are alone doesn’t mean that you are not loved.
- A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember that next time you feel alone. –Mandy Hale
- Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment. –Haruki Murakami
- If you’re lonely when you’re alone, you’re in bad company. –Jean–Paul Sartre
- The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn’t it? I don’t know why but I understand your feelings so much it actually hurts. –Masashi Kishimoto
Being lonely is a terribly painful feeling. It is like a dark tunnel where you don’t bother to search for the light at the end of it. You feel like no soul in this world would care if you just disappear into thin air.
But know this, you are never as alone as you think. There is always at least one person in this world who loves you, who would be willing to become your friend. No one is born into this world for being alone – that is not possible for a human.
So what you have to do is search for that person. You might not find them immediately, but you will one day. You will, for sure. And once you do, you won’t be alone again.
Walk Alone Quotes to Share on Instagram and Whatsapp
- Never lose your hope, even if you are alone.
- You will never be alone if you like the person you are with! Traveling alone will be the scariest, most liberating, life–changing experience of your life. Try it at least once!
- You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!
- To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the most pleasant sensations in the world. –Freya Stark
- Loving life is easy when you are abroad. Where no one knows you and you hold your life in your hands all alone, you are more master of yourself than at any other time. –Hannah Arendt
- Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. –Helen Keller
- Don’t be scared to walk alone. Don’t be scared to like it. –John Mayer
- Time to be strong, to walk alone.
You might have a friend who is feeling lonely but is unable to reach out for a hand. They are probably standing on the edge of a cliff, feeling helpless, and without support. Even if you don’t know who it is, there might be someone like that among your friends.
Share these quotes on your social media to let them know it’s going to be okay, that they’re not alone. This is how you can lend out a hand indirectly and maybe help them feel understood.
Sometimes in life, you have to walk alone. There is no other choice. Your battle is your own to fight. So you have to learn to be dependent on yourself. You have to learn to own the courage to tread on a thorny path all by yourself. Sometimes, this lone battle can earn you the happiness you seek the most.
Stand Alone Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be Strong
- Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone.
- Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more empowering or freeing than learning to like your own company. –Mandy Hale
- Loneliness is a good feeling when it is created by ourselves. But it is the worst feeling when it is gifted by others.
- Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another. –Yuri Kochiyama
- It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone. –Hans F. Hansen
- Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone. –Suzy Kassem
- Don’t be afraid of being alone; a lion does not rule the jungle with sheep at its side. –MatshonaDhliwayo
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- For the great doesn’t happen through impulse alone, and is a succession of little things that are brought together. –Vincent van Gogh
It takes a lot of courage to stand alone for a good cause. But if the cause you are fighting for is good, then standing alone is half the battle. The rest is all up to those who wish to join your side.
But standing alone is nothing pathetic. It separates you from the crowd, but it also establishes you as more courageous, more individualistic, and unique. It establishes you as someone who will do anything to fight for what they believe.
Being alone can be a terrible feeling if it is enforced on you by others, but sometimes it’s for the best. When you’re alone, you can have more time to think about yourself, more time to realize what went wrong. That’s how you come up with a solution.
Sad Alone Quotes Every Sad Person Must Read
- There is a big difference between lonely and alone; when you feel lonely, you are sad, but when you are alone, you can spend time with the most amazing person in the world, and that is you.
- From your perspective, I am happy and I have everyone but from my point of view, I am sad and lonely.
- Do not feel sad for your tears as rocks never regret the waterfalls. –Munia Khan
- If there is anything worth fearing in the world, it is living in such a way that gives one cause for regret in the end. –A. C. Grayling
- There are two types of people in the world: those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone. –Nicole Krauss
- Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter. –Friedrich Nietzsche
- It is easier to be miserable because the whole crowd is miserable. It feels more comfortable to be with the crowd than to be alone. –Osho
- Loneliness is such an omnipotent and painful threat to many persons that they have little conception of the positive values of solitude and even, at times, are frightened at the prospect of being alone. –Rollo May
- A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. –Arthur Schopenhauer
Loneliness is being detached from the world and from yourself. No one’s company can give you the happiness you seek for, so you choose to be sad instead. This sadness stays whether you’re alone or in a group. This sadness slowly kills you from the inside because you let it do so.
The fear of loneliness is enforced on us by society and our miserable perceptions of reality. However, it is only when we are alone that we can be truly free in our bodies, that we can soar high and be ourselves without the fear of anyone judging us.
That’s why you learn to enjoy your own company. No one can be a bigger best friend to you than yourself. You are a wonderful person, and the company of a wonderful person is always pleasurable. You will never feel disappointed; you will always feel at peace.
Happy Alone Quotes to Enjoy the Time and Feeling
- I enjoy being alone, my soul is at peace in the silence.
- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
- I love to be alone. I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude. –Henry David Thoreau
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone. –Orson Welles
- I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.
- Being happy is a very personal thing and it really has nothing to do with anyone else.
- If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life. –Michael Josephson
- Never search for your happiness in others, it will make you feel alone. Search it in yourself, you will feel happy even when you are left alone.
- It’s ok to feel lonely sometimes. We are human and to feel is to live. Loneliness is a feeling just like any other, happiness, joy, etc. If we don’t feel lonely sometimes, how would we feel when we are happy and joyous.
- The best way to be happy with someone is to learn to be alone. That way, the company will be a matter of choice and not a necessity.
Take joy in being alone, and only then will you be able to overcome the miserliness of being lonely. Nothing can beat your own company. In fact, humans are all born alone, and they die alone as well. No matter how many friends we make in life, they won’t accompany us to death.
Solitude is peaceful. There is a silence around you that can be very comforting if you know how to melt into it. In moments of solitude, you can delve into the deeper aspects of life while being in your own company. If you get used to it, it will only be a matter of time until loneliness becomes a choice, not a forced thing.
Loneliness is, nonetheless, an important emotion because it teaches us the value of love and company. It teaches us to appreciate the people we have beside us right now because we will sooner or later lose them and dive back into solitude. And like all emotions, loneliness is also temporary.
Living Alone Quotes to Help Reduce Your Solitude
- Being alone has a power that very few people can handle. –Steven Aitchison
- Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone to experience, appreciate, and love yourself. –Robert Tew
- Sometimes you have to stand alone. Just to make sure you still can.
- Ordinary men hate solitude. But the master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe. –Lao Tzu
- If you are never alone, you cannot know yourself. –Paulo Coelho
- Writing is something you do alone. It’s a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don’t want to make eye contact while doing it.
- He alone is great and happy who requires neither to command nor to obey in order to secure his being of some importance in this world. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude. –Henry David Thoreau
The world is loud and monotonous and filled with pressures and expectations. Sometimes we need to escape from all these sounds. Sometimes we need to take the weight off our shoulders and slip into a room where we can float. Sometimes we just need to shut ourselves from the world and be alone.
To be able to enjoy solitude and make the most out of it is a valuable power. Being with others can drain out all your energy, but that does not happen when you’re alone. You’re not exhausting to yourself when you’re alone because you’re the best version of yourself then.
There is nothing better than to leave the world you knew forever behind and move away somewhere far off to live by yourself. It is every introvert’s dream. You can start afresh and experiment with a different version of yourself.
Leaving Me Alone Quotes You’ll Love
- I think God leaves me alone to let me find my own strength because no one else can give it to me. Sometimes it is very lonely. But I know the lonely times teach me the most. I must let go in order to let anything in. No one can love me, for me. –Sabrina Ward Harrison
- Just leave me alone. I’m not myself. I’m falling apart, and I don’t want you here.
- I never have tantrums. If anything makes me mad, I’m silent. If I’m not talking, leave me alone. –Pat Nixon
- My mother is quite a woman. She would push me, and when I got tired of her pushing, I’d say: “Leave me alone”. Don’t push so much. –Laurence Fishburne
- All of the religions are looking after the poor. At least leave me alone to look after the rich. I am a rich man’s guru. –Rajneesh
- I am waiting for the day when I will see you again and hold your soft hands, touch your sweet lips, and hug you tightly so that you will never leave me again. –Mercy Johnson
- Do not leave me, hide in my heart like a secret, wind around my head like a turban. “I come and go as I please,” you say, “swift as a heartbeat.” You can tease me as much as you like but never leave me. –Rumi
- I love you and you’re either going to love me back or leave me alone.
- A relationship consists of two people, not three. So why are you still here? Leave me be!
- Set me free, leave me be. I don’t want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Sometimes we just want to be left alone, even if it hurts. Being alone is the only way we can find to protect ourselves from the world, from the pain, and the hurt. It is a way for us to shield ourselves so that we can survive another day without crumbling apart.
There are times when we want to be alone, and people keep trying to give us company. There are other times when we don’t want to be alone, but people leave us. It is the cruelty of fate, and we can often do nothing about it.
But that doesn’t mean we should carelessly let go of the people who love us and neglect them. We should treasure them, take care of them, and love them back. If we want to be alone, we should politely let them know that.
Being alone is not a curse but a blessing. Your lonely hours can be your best hours if you know how to make it so. If you see loneliness as a painful thing, it will always be painful, no matter how much you try.
But if you see it as a good thing, as a time period dedicated to loving and appreciating yourself, you will find that your alone hours can be very enjoyable and fun. You can do whatever you want, and no one will stop you. You can be whoever you want, and no one will judge you.
Moreover, there are many things to learn from loneliness. You learn the significance of the important people in your life and learn to value every moment with them. You learn that life is a solitary journey, and your solitude is a sacred time.
So don’t be afraid of being lonely; embrace it!
78 Eminem Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Chase Your Goals and Dreams
Eminem Quotes have always been a source of inspiration for millions of people. A proper source of best Eminem quotes is all that his fan base is looking for. If you are an Eminem lover you will love these Emienm inspirational quotes!
He is one the first white rappers who evolved from a lower-class to a booming high-class with all his transgressive work and remarkable efforts. His fame touched the peak after he signed his contract with Dr. Dre’s Aftermath entertainment. One after another hit soundtracks and sound shows helped elevate his career and mark his name amongst the best hip hop artists of all time.
Eminem is a famous American rap god whose actual name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III. An all in one kind of artist, who has excelled in the field of rapping, sound writing as well as music production. He was born on October 17, 1972, in Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States.
Life is a blend of all happy and sad times. Happiness can be best described with quotes that brighten up your day. Eminem quotes about life are a depiction of all realities of life. When you find it hard to express your true feelings take help from Eminem deep quotes to put out all your hidden feelings.
Let’s go through a list of all the best Eminem quotes to inspire you. Have a good time reading.
Best Eminem Quotes to Help You Understand His Mindset in a Difficult Situation
- I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it. –Eminem
- And get that motivation to not give up and not to be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse. –Eminem
- You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo! –Eminem
- I’m supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure. Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders, I ain’t ever supposed to show it. My crew ain’t supposed to know it. –Eminem
- You’d have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what its like to be me!! –Eminem
- If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down. –Eminem
- Imma be what I set out to be without a doubt undoubtedly. –Eminem
- And to the rest of the world, God gave you the shoes that fit you. So put ‘em on and wear ‘em and be yourself, man. Be proud of who you are, even if it sounds corny. Don’t ever let no one tells you; you ain’t beautiful. –Eminem
- The reality is you do not know exactly what is likely to occur tomorrow. Lifetime can be a ridiculous trip, and practically nothing is confirmed. –Eminem
- I’m just a little bit sicker than the average individual I think. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes on Love to Elevate Your Mind
Love is a strong feeling which you only realise when you experience it yourself. Reading emotional love quotes can also make you fall in love all over again. Eminem love quotes are the best description of love. He tells how love hurts sometimes or how it makes you feel on top of this world. You can see heart poured out in Eminem lyric quotes.
- Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.–Eminem
- It happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life, and it’s as though you feel you’ve died ‘cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re still alive, which means you will survive. –Eminem
- Have you ever loved someone so much you’d give an arm for? Not the expression, no literally give an arm for? When they know you were their armour, and you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her, but what happens when karma turns right around and bites you? And everything you stand for turns on you, despite you? –Eminem
- Just promise me you’ll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star. –Eminem
- I’d do whatever it takes when I’m with you. I get the shakes, my body aches when I ain’t with you, I have zero strength. –Eminem
- Love, when spelled backward and read phonetically, reads evil. –Eminem
- I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in-between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. –Eminem
- We’ll walk this road together, through the storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes and Eminem Best Lines to Broaden Your Thoughts
- It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it’s all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening. –Eminem
- If you had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it or just let it slip? –Eminem
- Life is too short, and I got no time to sit around just wasting it. –Eminem
- Trying to build these castles out of the sand, baby girl. For you to sit on the throne, I got plans, baby girl. –Eminem
- If you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something. –Eminem
- When I say or do something, I do it. I don’t give a damn what you think. I’m doing this for me. –Eminem
- For anyone who’s ever been through shit in their lives, ‘til they sit and they cry at night, wishin’ they’d die, ‘til they throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe. –Eminem
- I can see you’re sad even when you smile, even when you laugh. I can see it in your eyes; deep inside, you wanna cry. –Eminem
- There was certainly, like, a rebellious, like youthful rage in me. And there was also the fact of no getting away from the fact that I am white, and you know, this is predominantly back music, you know. –Eminem
- Before I was famous, when I was just working in Gilbert’s Lodge, everything was moving in slow motion. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes from Lyrics to Feel the Deepness and Boldness of His Thoughts
- Let me self-empower you. When you’re down, and they’re tryna clown the fuck outta you. And you feel like you’re running out of fuel. I’ll show you how to use doubt as fuel. –Eminem
- I just can’t sit back and wallow in my own sorrow, but I know one fact: I’ll be one tough act to follow. –Eminem
- I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my fucking blessings instead. By doing that, I’ve become a happier person, instead of all this self-loathing I was doing for a while. –Eminem
- Laughing all the way to the bank, I spray flames. They cannot tame or placate the monster. –Eminem
- Yeah, it’s been a ride. I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one. Now some of you might still be in that place. If you’re trying to get out, just follow me; I’ll get you there. –Eminem
- Nobody likes to fail. I want to succeed in everything I do, which isn’t much. But the things that I’m really passionate about, if I fail at those, if I’m not successful, what do I have? –Eminem
- I’m like a head trip to listen to, ’cause I’m only givin’ you. Things you joke about with your friends inside your livin’ room; The only difference is I got the balls to say it in front of ya’ll, and I don’t gotta be false or sugar-coat it at all. I just get on the mic and spit it, and whether you like to admit it, I just shit it. –Eminem
- You better lose yourself in the music, the moment. You own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo. –Eminem
- You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay ’em, But you won’t take the sting out these words before I say ’em. –Eminem
- Don’t let them say you ain’t beautiful. They can all get fucked, just stay true to you.–Eminem
Inspirational Eminem Quotes from Songs to Remember Him
- When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap. –Eminem
- Maybe it’s hatred I spew, maybe It’s food for the spirit. Maybe it’s beautiful music I made for you to just cherish. –Eminem
- It’s a broke day, but everything is okay. I’m up all night, but everything is alright. It’s a rough week, and I don’t get enough sleep. It’s a long year pretending I belong here. –Eminem
- Nobody knows me. I’m cold. Walk down this road all alone; it’s no one’s fault but my own. It’s the path I’ve chosen to go. –Eminem
- It was ingrained in me that I wouldn’t amount to a shitstain. I thought, no wonder I had to unlearn everything my brain was taught. –Eminem
- Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned. –Eminem
- Seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it, cause we consider these minutes golden. –Eminem
- There’s no mountain I can’t climb. There’s no tower too high. No plan that I can’t learn how to fly. –Eminem
- But music is reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail. –Eminem
- Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes and Captions to Share on Instagram
- Maybe one day we’ll all wake up, and this will just be a dream. –Eminem
- In my mind, I’ma fighter. My heart’s lighter; my soul is the fluid. My flow sparks it right up. –Eminem
- There’s no limit on how far I would go, no boundaries, no lengths. –Eminem
- I’m standing up, I’mma face my demons, I’m manning up, I’mma hold my ground. –Eminem
- Don’t ever try to judge me, dude; you don’t know what the fuck I’ve been through. –Eminem
- Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters. –Eminem
- Be proud of who you are. –Eminem
- Sometimes you just gotta let shit go and say, ‘To hell with it’ and move on. –Eminem
- Thanks cuz your hate is what gave me this strength. –Eminem
- A normal life is boring. –Eminem
Eminem Motivational Quotes to Help Overcome Difficulties
Eminem motivational quotes always help in picking you up after facing a serious downfall. It’s sometimes hard to get out of some miseries you face in life. Specific motivational life quotes help bring out a positive change in you besides all the dirt life throws.
- Success is my only option, failure’s not. –Eminem
- Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter. –Eminem
- People can try to reinvent themselves. I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now. –Eminem
- You know, not to sound corny or nothin’, but I felt like a fighter comin’ up, man. I felt like, you know, I’m being attacked for this reason or that reason, and I gotta fight my way through this. –Eminem
- Everything you’re scared to say, don’t be afraid to say no more. –Eminem
- I’m friends with the monster that’s under my bed.–Eminem
- They can trigger me, but they’ll never figure me out. –Eminem
- I have been a liar, been a thief, been a lover, been a cheat. All my sins need holy water, feel it washing over me. –Eminem
- It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me. Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you. –Eminem
- The moment I used my adversity to my advantage, my career exploded. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes about Life and Sayings to Give Hope and Inspiration
- If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something. –Eminem
- Nobody asks for life to deal us with these bullshit hands we’re dealt. We’ve gotta take these cards ourselves and flip them; don’t expect no help. –Eminem
- Everybody has goals, aspirations, or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them. –Eminem
- The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. –Eminem
- You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive. –Eminem
- I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything. –Eminem
- Why be a king,when you can be a god? –Eminem
- You don’t get another chance. Life is no Nintendo game. –Eminem
- And I am, whatever you say I am. If I wasn’t, then why would I say I am? –Eminem
- I realized, ‘Yo, I can’t do anything in moderation. I don’t know how. –Eminem
Final Thoughts on Eminem Quotes and Lyrics
One can take inspirations from many people. Eminem inspirational quotes take you on another level of positivity. After reading those you would want to achieve something in life, and that’s the power of Eminem motivational quotes.
A good laugh is all you need in life. Although Eminem looks like a very serious kind of person but looking at Eminem funny quotes you realize that his sense of humor is beyond a particular level. For him normal is boring so he proved to everyone that you can be decent and funny both at one time. One should always smile regardless of all the hardships one is facing in life.
Eminem is one the most influential artists of all time that can be clearly seen from all the famous Eminem quotes. 2002 has been the time when his career touched the sky and then he kept skyrocketing.
He also won the best Academy Award for the best original soundtrack to signing a musical drama film 8 Mile. Also known by the name Slim Shady, Eminem quotes will inspire further generations to come. He has known to break all racial barriers. Though he went on hiatus in 2005 because of his drug addiction, this has in no way affected his career. We hope you enjoyed reading all these inspiring Eminem quotes and they will help enlighten your life!
83 Mac Miller Quotes That’ll Encourage You to Pursue Your Dreams
Looking for Mac Miller Quotes to get motivated? You are loading on the right place, here we collected 83 best Mac Miller quotes and lyrics with images for your social media share.
Mac Miller’s best lines are that you should not stay in one type of mindset for a long time because it is going to have a bad evening back to your mental health in the long run. You should keep changing your environment and the people who are around you and this is going to include your social circular as well.
And there are many other important things and beautiful elements to discover on the planet rather than crying about the things that are not in your control. Mac Miller quotes about life are profound and he tries to see life from a different perspective than other people. Mac Miller tells his fans and audience that you should not be afraid to make mistakes in your life and overcome the mistakes.
It is a famous part of Mac Miller’s love quotes that he is not afraid to take risks in his life. When you take a look at Mac Miller sad quotes then you will feel inspired to do something big in your life.
Best Mac Miller Quotes That’ll Remind You of the Amazing Man behind the Lyrics
- If I stay in one mindset or place for too long, I get crazy. –Mac Miller
- Enjoy the best things in your life, ’cause you ain’t gonna live it twice. They say you waste time asleep, but I’m trying to dream. –Mac Miller
- Stand by those who stand by you. –Mac Miller
- I flood the Internet with what I think is quality content. That’s why I did things like giving out a song every 100,000 Twitter followers because I am just looking for ways to get my fans to hear all this music without over saturating things. –Mac Miller
- They’re gonna try to tell you no, shatter all your dreams, but you gotta get up and go and think of better things. Live free. –Mac Miller
- My ideology was, If I just make very happy music, very happy music, then people will forget about whatever their problems are. I will forget about my problems. –Mac Miller
- I’ma do my thing until the day the reaper comes for me. You can keep on grillin’, I’ma smile back. –Mac Miller
- Sometimes, it’s hard to pick right from wrong. The best thing we can do is go with our heart and hope it all goes well. – Mac Miller
- I thank god for blessing me with life every day. –Mac Miller
- The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go instead of how far they’ve gotten. – Mac Miller
Famous Mac Miller Quotes from Songs That’ll Make You Miss the Late Rapper
- Someone told me sleep was the cousin of death and followin’ the dollar finds nothin’ but stress. –Mac Miller
- From the outside looking in, it seems that I’m fine. But they don’t know shit about the everyday grind. –Mac Miller
- They told me never fall in love; it never works out in your favor, you’re way too young, and right now, that’s just human nature. –Mac Miller
- I’m so high; find me somewhere in the sky, and I know these days just flow by. When you’re so high, the head is somewhere in the sky, and you know these days just flow by. –Mac Miller
- I’m addicted to something at all times. Like, it’s always music, but maybe sometimes it’s a pair of pants or something else. That’s just how my personality works. –Mac Miller
- People change, and things go wrong but just remember, life goes on. –Mac Miller
- I’ve always wanted to sing. I don’t think I have a great voice, but I just think that I get the emotion. It’s very authentic. Whatever emotion I’m feeling, I can sing it, and you can feel it. – Mac Miller
- I’ve been laughed at, hated on; no one would even play my songs. Wouldn’t even listen to anything that my name was on. –Mac Miller
- Your life’s short, don’t ever question the length. It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength. –Mac Miller
- There’s a lot of beauty in the world, so go hang out and go be a part of the solution rather than the problem. –Mac Miller
Mac Miller Lyric Quotes to Remember Him By
- No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile. –Mac Miller
- Keep breakin’ promises you said you would keep so you can leave a message at the beep. –Mac Miller
- All you got is time to spend; life is short, don’t ever question the lengths. –Mac Miller
- So many people told me that I wouldn’t be shit, but now I walk around with money and my hand on my dick. – Mac Miller
- Sometimes I see the world for how f-ked up it really is. I tell myself I’ll be the one to make a change in it. I could die tonight, not make it to the sunrise, then I couldn’t hear the pain in it. –Mac Miller
- Don’t count the number of friends you have, but the number of friends you can count on.–Mac Miller
- I just have always felt as long as I’m 100 percent honest, then it’s just me. It’s a lot easier to sleep at night that way. –Mac Miller
- So high looking at heaven below. You know me though from coast to coast for smoking dope. Overdose with the holy ghost, but hold the phones…–Mac Miller
- I switched the time zone, but what do I know? Spendin’ nights hitchhikin’, where will I go? I could fly home with my eyes closed, but it be kinda hard to see; that’s no surprise, though. –Mac Miller
Mac Miller Quotes and Sayings about Love to Elevate Your Mind
- You give me that kind of something. Want it all the time; need it every day. On a scale of one to ten, I’m at 100. Never get enough; I can’t stay away. –Mac Miller
- Where’dya go? What’d you do? How the hell you make me fall in love with you? –Mac Miller
- The difference between love and war inform me. –Mac Miller
- Front row know every single song when she know she comin’ home with me, she always bring her thong, brings her lingerie whatever moods she in. but a movie in got the lights dim, we gone make love till night’s end. Have you callin’ up ya friends like ‘oww I like him.’ –Mac Miller
- Time goes by living without you. Hope you know, I’ve been thinking about you. –Mac Miller
- I think, a lot of times, people just want to be cool, and to be in love is not cool. But I think it’s the coolest. I think love is the coolest thing that there is. –Mac Miller
- I’ve been walking so long to get into her view by my side, to tell you I love you. I can’t do wrong when you are an angel. With you by my side, you are my euphoria. –Mac Miller
Motivational Mac Miller Captions and Lines to Share on Instagram
- If you don’t make mistakes, you won’t get far. –Mac Miller
- Some people need to just stop thinking about everything they do and just do it. –Mac Miller
- As I learn more about myself, I think people learn more about me as well. It seems to correlate that way. I learn how to represent myself more as it goes on. –Mac Miller
- The life you live is more important than the words you speak. –Mac Miller
- Never make yourself feel like nothing, to make someone else feel like everything. –Mac Miller
- Performing for 60,000 people, that’s easy. The energy’s already there. They’re already doing most of the work. All you gotta do is not forget the words – and feed them energy, too. –Mac Miller
- A penny for your thoughts; a dollar for your dreams. –Mac Miller
- When you first get sober, you feel like a superhero. You feel real emotion because you’ve been suppressing it forever. It’s so much easier to navigate what’s important. –Mac Miller
- You know how much you love it when you get it in abundance. –Mac Miller
- Young people do not see you as an equal. They just see you as deceitful. –Mac Miller
Inspirational Mac Miller Quotes about Life to Broaden Your Mind
Only then you will be able to achieve recordings in your life and you should live your life as if it is the only one you are ever going to get. There are going to be some people who will always be there for you and you should always cherish them. When some people are always there for you then you should be there for them too! Mac Miller quotes about life to broaden your mind.
- I definitely had my bad days, but everyone goes through depressed days. It’s common. My thing is to not run from it. –Mac Miller
- Life’s a bitch. But she’s my bitch. –Mac Miller
- Don’t worry, be happy is the simplest, most complex genius thing anyone has said. –Mac Miller
- Sometimes it’s hard to pick right from wrong. The best thing we can do is go with our heart and hope it all goes well. –Mac Miller
- No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile. Pursuit to be happy only laughing like a child. I never thought life would be this sweet; it got me cheesing from cheek to cheek. –Mac Miller
- Life goes on, days get brighter. – Mac Miller
- Life is about trusting our feelings, taking chances, finding happiness, appreciating the memories, and learning from the past. –Mac Miller
- Life is just a recital, better remember all that you practice. –Mac Miller
- We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection, and dream of perfection. –Mac Miller
- It’s hard to dream when you’re deep inside of one. –Mac Miller
Mac Miller Quotes and Lyrics from Swimming Album You’ll Love
So, every morning you wake up you should be grateful for whatever God has given you and these are the most famous Mac Miller sayings. You mustn’t waste the most precious time of your life and do something productive with the time that you have been blessed with. These are Mac Miller quotes from swimming album that people will try to bring you down in hard times but you always have to keep your head up and move on.
- And I was drowning, but now I’m swimming. Through stressful waters to relief. –Come Back To Earth, Swimming
- Yeah, okay you gotta jump in to swim. –2009, Swimming
- I’m treading water I know. If I stop movin’, I’ll float. –Perfecto, Swimming
- I keep my head above the water. –Hurt Feelings, Swimming
- Don’t you know that sunshine don’t feel right when you’re inside all day. –Come Back to Earth, Swimming
- But the sun coming out now, clouds start to move. –Small Worlds, Swimming
- Let’s get lost inside the clouds. –Dunno, Swimming
- I was out of town, getting lost ’till I was rescued. Now I’m in the clouds, come down when I run out of jet fuel. But I never run out of jet fuel. –Jet Fuel, Swimming
- To the good and the bad times; All the cuts, broken bones and the black eyes; Young motherfucker with a mad mind; Made a couple million off of rap lines; Y’all can’t tell me nothing no more. –Jet Fuel, Swimming
- You never told me being rich was so lonely; Nobody know me, oh well; Hard to complain from this five star hotel. –Small Worlds
- Instead of havin’ demons that’s as big as my house, mhmm […]; Isn’t it funny? We can make a lot of money; Buy a lot of things just to feel a lot of ugly. –2009, Swimming
- Knowin’ time don’t give a fuck about clocks until they stop. –Perfecto, Swimming
- I got all the time in the world, so for now I’m just chilling; Plus I know it’s a, it’s a beautiful feeling, in oblivion, yeah, yeah. –Self-Care, Swimming
- Don’t tell me nothing but the truth I’m tired, I don’t got a spare second. –Small Worlds, Swimming
- Woke up this morning with a bright idea (smoke); Maybe I can exist forever right here. –Jet Fuel, Swimming
- Oh, I been a fool but it’s cool, that’s what human beings do; Keep your eyes to the sky, never glued to your shoes […]; Win or lose, win or lose; I don’t keep count, nobody checkin’. –Small Worlds, Swimming
- Cause on the surface I look so fine; But really I’m buggin’, buggin’; Makin’ somethin’ out of nothin’. –Perfecto, Swimming
Sad Mac Miller Quotes That’ll Make You Cry
- My feet on the clouds, head on the ground that we goin’ down, bet you know me now. –Mac Miller
- I’m always sayin’ I won’t change but, I ain’t the same (Same). Everything is different, I can’t complain. You don’t know what you missin’, shame on you. –Mac Miller
- My eyes gettin’ bigger, so the world is gettin’ smaller (Smaller); I be gettin’ richer, but that only made me crazy, mama told me I was different even when I was a baby. –Mac Miller
- The day that I die on will turn me to an icon. –Mac Miller
- When you feel sad, it’s okay. It’s not the end of the world. Everyone has those days when you doubt yourself and when you feel like everything you do sucks, but then there’s those days when you feel like Superman. It’s just the balance of the world. I just write to feel better. –Mac Miller
- Never scared of death, but I ain’t ready for that day to come. –Mac Miller
- Treat it like your last night. Even if you broke, spend tonight like your cash, right. –Mac Miller
- Every single person in my life and every relationship I have is distant because all I do is music. –Mac Miller
- Being famous used to just defeat me. I wouldn’t leave my house because I was worried about someone being like, ‘Oh, are you Mac Miller?’ and then the rest of the night I couldn’t be myself. –Mac Miller
- I’m just an idea, nothing concrete. –Mac Miller
Final Thoughts on Mac Miller Quotes, Sayings and Lyrics
Mac Miller always gives some message about moving on in life and believing that better days will come soon. For that, you can take a look at the Mac Miller inspirational quotes, and then you will learn how you can appreciate the things that you have been blessed with within your life. There are little things in life that you can be grateful for such as memories.
It is an important factor of life to know that rejection is a part of life and it is going to happen from time to time. What you need to do is to learn from your past instead of being afraid of it. Make a promise with yourself that you are going to be better than you were yesterday every single day when you wake up and brighter days and going to come in your life.
You can share the Mac Miller captions and Mac Miller quotes about life on your social media. One of the most inspiring and iconic lines said by Mac Miller word that he will be an icon on the day when he is no more. Now that you will think about it is quite true and unfortunate.
Drake Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Have a Fun-filled and Genuine Life
Drake is an inspiring personality and that is why we bring you some of the Drake quotes to look at. Drake is a Canadian songwriter and a rapper. He is well known for making Toronto famous in the world.
One of the best drake quotes about life is that life can seem sweet but it is actually like a snake. Drake quotes about self confidence will enable you to make your self-esteem better and Drake sayings are quite influential.
The best part is that he does not shy away from complimenting his self because he knows the importance of that. Check out the drake quotes on relationships if you are heartbroken to know about his personal life.
If you have low self-esteem then you need to work on that. To help you out you can take a look at the Drake quotes about self-confidence and Drake lyrics quotes because he’s always giving the message of being confident about our real personality in his songs. There is no need to hide who you truly are from inside because it is going to be extremely and healthy for you if you do that. Be confident, be you, own yourself!
Inspirational Drake Quotes about Life to Help Us Understand the Truth of Life
According to Drake quotes about life, love is the answer to everything. You should be mature and learn the fact that it is not going to take you anywhere in your life and it is going to bring you down. Do not be afraid to make mistakes in your life and you do not need to pretend to be someone.
- Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending. –Drake
- I swear this life is like the sweetest thing I’ve ever known. –Drake
- People like to build their own story about my life. I don’t know if it makes them feel better, or if it makes it okay for them to not like me, but the last thing I grew up as, was rich. –Drake
- I’m always going to work like I have something to prove. –Drake
- Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination. –Drake
- Never say that you regret something because, at one point in your life, you wanted it. –Drake
- Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.
- Life can always change; you have to adjust. –Drake
- When you look ahead, and darkness is all you see, faith and determination will pull you through. –Drake
- You’re only as free as you think you are, and freedom will always be as real as you believe it to be. –Drake
Famous Drake Quotes about Success to Get You Motivated
According to Drake, success and money do not come easy and you always have to work hard for that. Hard work and patience are going to take you to the places you want to reach in your life. So just be patient and keep learning from Drake quotes about success. To understand his path to success you can take a look at Drake quotes about success and Drake about money.
- Accept yourself. You don’t have to prove shit to no one except yourself. –Drake
- Never let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart. –Drake
- Strength isn’t always shown in what you can hold on to; sometimes, it’s shown in what you can let go of. –Drake
- Everybody has an addiction; mine happens to be a success. –Drake
- I learned working with the negatives could make for better pictures. –Drake
- It was my father who told me that there is no rapper who is singing and rapping. He told me that in order to be successful, you’re going to have to do something different than what everyone else is doing. –Drake
- Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn. –Drake
- People will wish you all the success in the world and then hate you when you get it. –Drake
- Those eyes have seen so many places, and that heart has felt so many things, and yet you still smile at the darkest feelings and find expression in everything that’s colored beautiful. –Drake
Motivational Drake Quotes and Captions to Share on Instagram
You never know when it is going to bite you and it is unknown about life. Drake best lines and Drake quotes 2021 will give you insight about your routine. Make your friendships better with Drake quotes about friends and best Drake captions. You will find out what an influential person Drake is after having a look at Drake deep quotes and best Drake quotes.
- ‘Where you movin’?’ I said, ‘Onto better things.’ –Drake
- Do not lose hope; please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel the rain. –Drake
- Maybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of ourselves in everything we used to love. –Drake
- If you think I’mma quit before I die, dream on. –Drake
- Everyone who doubted me is asking for forgiveness. If you ain’t been part of it, at least you got to witness. –Drake
- Everybody talks and everybody listens, and somehow the truth just always come up missin’. –Drake
- I like it when money makes a difference but doesn’t make you different. –Drake
- Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn. –Drake
- Everybody dies, but not everybody lives. –Drake
- You know a wise man once said nothing at all. –Drake
Drake Quotes and Sayings on Love to Elevate Your Mind
Drake deep quotes show how seriously he takes his love life so you can learn a lot from Drake relationship quotes. The love life of Drake has always been under the spotlight and if you are able to pay a lot of attention, then you will learn some tips and trick from him for sure. If your love life does not come out to be successful, then you will need to learn how to move on!
- I can’t make you love me, want me, or understand me. All I can do is hope that someday you will. –Drake
- Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser. –Drake
- Say you’ll never ever leave from beside me ‘Cause I want ya, and I need ya’. –Drake
- Patience is key for getting over a breakup, That, and trailing off your interaction after the breakup. –Drake
- A relationship without trust is like a phone without service. And what do you do with a phone that doesn’t have service? Play games. –Drake
- If I ever loved you, I’ll always love you. That’s how I was raised. –Drake
- Always smile more than you cry, give more than you take, love more than you hate.–Drake
- He’s going to be sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain, and remember what an incredible woman you are. –Drake
- The right people will always find you at the right time. –Drake
- You never stop loving someone, you either did, or you always will. –Drake
- I’m still in love cause when It’s that real, it doesn’t fade. –Drake
- I didn’t lose her; I had to let her go. I didn’t get over her; I had to move on. I’ve realized that when you truly love someone, you never lose them or get over them, but that they’ll always mean something to you. –Drake
Drake Quotes from Lyrics to Remember Him By
Drake always talks about the importance of speaking the truth and gives these messages through his songs and you can have a look at them in the Drake lyrics quotes and Drake quotes about life. Truth is always harsh but it is something that you have to deal with.
- I live for the nights that I can’t remember, with the people that I won’t forget.
- I’m more than just a number; I don’t you’ll find another. So every single summer, I’ll be the one that you remember. –Drake
- I can’t remember what it was like before you, and I don’t even know how we got here, but maybe that’s exactly what I needed; someone who could make me forget where I came from and someone who could make me love without knowing you all. –Drake
- I always want the truth, but it’s dangerous. –Drake
- The girl that I want to save is like a danger to my health. Try being with somebody that wants to be somebody else. –Drake
- It’s never too late to realize what you want in your life, and it’s never wrong to fight for it. –Drake
- They ain’t make me what I am. They just found me like this. –Drake
Best Drake Quotes from Song to Brighten Your Day
We have brought the best Drake quotes from songs for you so you can have a different perspective about life and love.
You can make use of famous Drake quotes and Drake song quotes on your social media accounts as well to inspire the people around you with the help of Drake love quotes. It knows the importance of respecting women and we all can learn a thing or two from him in this regard with the help of Drake inspirational quotes.
- You’re a star love, you shouldn’t have to deal with that; I’ll never make you feel like that. –Drake
- Jealousy is just, love and hate at the same time. –Drake
- When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen. –Drake
- You’re beautiful because you know your own darkness, and still, that alone doesn’t stop you from finding your own light. –Drake
- Baby, you my everything. You all I ever wanted. –Drake
- I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down. –Drake
- Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin’ with no makeup on; that’s when you’re the prettiest. I hope that you don’t take it wrong. –Drake
- I got my eyes on you; you’re everything that I see. –Drake
- I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection. –Drake
- Take me, I’m yours, and I don’t really care who knows it. –Drake
- No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless. –Drake
- Count your blessings, not problems. –Drake
Drake Quotes of Best Lines to Broaden Your Thoughts
Drake is a famous rapper and has many Drake rap quotes and famous Drake quotes to inspire you. Are you still looking for some more motivation? Then, you should check out Drake inspirational quotes and Drake motivational quotes.
- Spend life with who makes you happy, not someone you have to impress. –Drake
- Wish you would learn to love people and use things, and not the other way around. –Drake
- Mind in one place, heart in another. –Drake
- Oh, look, I’m honest, girl. I can’t lie, I miss you. You and the music were the only things that I commit to. I never cheated, for the record, back when I was with you. But you believe in everything but me, girl, I don’t get you. –Drake
- Guess you lose some and win some. As long as the outcome is income, you know I want it all and then some. –Drake
- Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight. –Drake
- Can I take you home? Or come to where you stay? Do you live on your own? I heard you got your ways. –Drake
- You’re still the one that I adore, ain’t much out there to have feelings for. –Drake
- I bet if I give all my love, then nothing’s gonna tear us apart. –Drake
- Who am I to judge you on the past? I bet there’s a reason for it all. –Drake
Funny Drake Quotes to Make You Laugh
When it comes to having a sense of humor and witty personality Drake captions is not lagging in that either and you can take a look at funny Drake quotes for that. Drake is quite witty and straightforward about his physical looks and he knows that is good-looking for sure!
- It was the way you laughed; I knew I wanted that in my life. –Drake
- If he only wants your breast, legs, and thighs, send him to KFC. –Drake
- But do I ever come up in discussion over double-pump lattes and low-fat muffins? –Drake
- Cancel out my ex; I put a line through that bitch. –Drake
- In case another chance never comes around, you, you can thank me now. –Drake
- How beautiful our kids would be; I don’t need convincing. –Drake
- But do I ever come up in discussion over double-pump lattes and low-fat muffins? –Drake
- My ex asked where I’m going, I said moving on to other things. –Drake
Final Thoughts on Drake Quotes, Sayings, Lyrics and Captions
Drake quotes about friend state that you need to keep your social circle small enough so that you can trust the people who are around you. By doing this you will not have to fake and pretend to be someone you are not. Always remember to stay away from fake friends and fake people as soon as you get to see their true faces, otherwise, they might harm you some day!
If you follow these Drake sayings then your life will become automatically easier because you will be living for yourself and not impress the people around you. After checking out the Drake quotes that we have written for you, you will have a different insight to life and will learn a lot from his love life as well.
Best Marketing Automation Software
Is It Healthy to Start Phone Sex with a Person Who Has a Personality Disorder?
Top 3 Price Monitoring Challenges
6 Myths about Website Localization
Differences between XMR and BTC
78 Eminem Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Chase Your Goals and Dreams
Top 7 Ways to Make Money as a Sports Fan
Unsurpassed Essay Service to Deal With
Engagement Trends to Watch Out For
5 Best Instagram Hashtag Generator Tools
Teddy Bear Dog Breeds: 5 Adorable Puppies
Things You Need to Do to Prepare for Your Trip
7 Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark for 2021
86 Ariana Grande Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be Your Authentic Self
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
72 Freddie Mercury Quotes That’ll Enrich Your Soul
70 Michael Jackson Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Take Action to Live Your Dreams
69 Billie Eilish Quotes to Help You through the Toughest Times in Life
40 Quotes That Will Inspire Your Photography Today
66 Bob Marley Quotes That Convey the Message of Freedom, Love, and Peace
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)