Every single being is beautiful just as the way they are and this beauty always demands appreciation. Here are some You Are Beautiful Quotes That Everyone Needs to Hear. These quotes will make you realize your inner worth.
Channel your strengths to appreciate yourself. Humans are created in a way that they have an inner quality of appreciating things, whether it be natural beauty or the power of natural phenomena. But when comes to the point of appreciating one own self, we take a back foot. We hesitate from committing that yes, we all are beautiful. We have the sense to appreciate things we just need to channel this appreciation to our own beings.
Amazing Her Beauty Quotes to Tell Someone How Special They Are
- Butterflies don’t know the color of their wings, but human eyes know beautiful it is. Likewise, you don’t know how good you are, but others can see that you are special.
- You will never know just how beautiful you are to me.
- If I were blind, within my heart, I could still see the beauty that is you.
- The moon is the most divine of all light, but it’s the stars that make the night so beautiful. As for you, you are the most divine in my eyes, but it’s the star’s twinkle in your eyes that makes you ever so beautiful.
- When I tell you that you’re beautiful, I don’t just mean your appearance. I mean all of you; who and what you are is beautiful. –Steve Maraboli
- If I had a flower of every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
- Tonight is cold because I’m missing you. I wish for better nights where I wouldn’t text you goodnight but tell you goodnight because I desire you more than chocolates.
- Even in pieces, you are still the most beautiful human I have ever known.
- Tell her she’s beautiful, hold her hand, kiss her when she’s angry, play with her hair; let her fall asleep in your arms, kiss her in the rain, slow dance with her without music, tickle her and pick her up, take long walks on the beach with her, bring her flowers, let her know you love her.
- Don’t love someone because of beauty. There will always be someone more beautiful or handsome over there. Love someone for what they are and what you feel to be with them. –Paul
Appreciation is needed to make people feel special. If you love someone or feel someone to be your mate, make them feel special by expressing your feeling with great emotions. This blend of emotions, expressions, appreciation, and love will make your love feel like the most important person in your life and this is the very thing required to create a beautiful bond between two people.
Besides appreciating the outer beauty, appreciate their inner gorgeousness. Tell them that their soul attracts all the goodness in the world. Inner beauty is always more important and stable than the outer one.
Sweet You Are Beautiful Quotes to Compliment Her Beauty
- The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. –Audrey Hepburn
- And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.
- It’s quite peculiar for bees and butterflies to not notice a beautiful flower-like you. You’re so beautiful.
- And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.
- You’re so beautiful that I can’t resist looking at you. Stealing moments just to see you is all I do.
- You are worth millions of compliments, and I will spend my entire life telling you how wonderful and stunning you are.
- Darling, you look divine! If I were to present your picture in heaven, so many angels will hide their faces in shame.
- Darkness is the beauty of night; silence is the beauty of valleys. Her beauty can’t be expression words. As it is beyond the praise. –Ananth Mandal
- Her eyes have their own vocabulary. What a beautiful language to learn.
- Your lips outline the most beautiful smile.
As men have been known for their strength and power, women have always been known for their beauty and elegance. Appreciating women’s beauty has been the hobby of poets. They connect their beauty to natural beauties, e.g., their eyes with a sea, their lips with roses, their hair with waving snakes, their faces with the moon, and so on.
This shows the importance of women’s beauty that they are compared with the very beauty of nature.
These quotes can be used to appreciate the beauty of your loved ones. They will awaken the need for appreciation within yourself.
You Are So Beautiful Quotes | I Can’t Resist Looking at You
- You’re so beautiful that I can’t resist looking at you. Stealing moments just to see you is all I do.
- I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.
- Tonight is cold because I’m missing you; I wish for better nights where I wouldn’t text you goodnights but tell you goodnight because I desire you more than chocolates.
- A rose can never be a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.
- I can’t resist looking at you; you definitely have witchcraft in your eyes. –Priyanka Tripathi
- Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.
- If you could see yourself just for a day, you’d see how everyone else sees you. And my God, you are fucking beautiful.
- I’ll always be here to remind you of just how beautiful you are.
- The things you wear don’t make you beautiful: they accentuate the beauty that’s already there.
- I find beauty in unusual things, like hanging your head out the window or sitting on a fire escape. –Scarlett Johansson
Have you ever had a rush? The first crush? When for the very first time in your life you feel sexually attracted to someone, did you ever feel that? If yes then these quotes would have hit you right into your heart.
They would have been a true representation of your feelings. The first love, the first crush is always like a fresh air breeze. It makes you feel over-joyed and you start finding happiness in the smallest of things, like looking into each other’s eyes. You find a whole world just in the eyes of your crush or love.
Their beauty makes you stare at them. You keep looking and just can’t stop yourself.
You Are Beautiful Sayings for Girlfriend to Use in Your Text Messages
- You are so beautiful as an angel. I cannot get my eyes out of you.
- You must be an angel. You look like one. You glow like one. You soar like one. And like the angel you are, you take me to heaven every time I’m with you.
- If you could see yourself through my eyes, you would never, ever doubt that you’re beautiful.
- If you could see yourself, just for a day, you’d see how everyone else sees you. And my God, you are fucking beautiful.
- I have almost gotten used to my boring daily routines till I met you. You are the best part of my day, and I feel like the luckiest man alive.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. –Dr. Seuss
- Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.
- I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
- I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: since I met you, you’ve never left.
Though appreciating your girlfriend’s beauty in person has its own importance, but the importance of expressing your love through text messages is another level of love expression.
Among many wonders of technology, mobile phones are considered the topmost because of their very features and benefits, text messages are just one of these benefits. Texting allows you to connect to your loved ones at any time. You can express your feelings without the boundaries of distance and time.
Take advantage of this invention and express your love to your girlfriend.
Impressive You Are So Beautiful Quotes for Her
- And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning, a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature, and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning, and unquenchable. –Bruce Lee
- Your beauty is worthy of worship, and its charms got my attention first. I am entwined with your beautiful heart. It is the most precious thing I have ever felt. When I look into your eyes, my mind tells me you are an angel on earth. My love for you is here to stay.
- How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too!
- You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.
- Yes, I’m drunk. And you’re beautiful. And tomorrow morning, I’ll be sober, but you’ll still be beautiful.
- If I choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to utter, I love you.
- For words to describe your beauty: charming, unbeatable, exquisite, and adorable. Your beauty can never be quantified. Same with the love you give me every day.
A smile on the face of your girlfriend makes up your whole day. You forget all your worries and dabble into her beauty. Her beauty impresses you to your soul. You want to tell her how beautiful she is but all you do is stare into her beauty with a depth and loving stare.
Do you know what is the best part of this loving glance, this selfless love, this appreciation? It is that it’s all just for this being. This appreciation or love isn’t for some artificial beauty, it’s all about their naturally beautiful selves.
Wonderful Her Smile Quotes to Boost Her Mood
- Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing, and there’s so much to smile about. –Marilyn Monroe
- A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
- Peace begins with a smile. –Mother Teresa
- A smile is a happiness you’ll find right under your nose. –Tom Wilson
- I love that feeling I get when I see your smile.
- I can hack your tears, but only if you give me the password to your smile.
- Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
- I promise to always do whatever I can to make you smile.
- When you smile, my heart goes boom boom boom.
- I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.
A smiling face automatically becomes 1000 times more beautiful and attractive. When you already love someone, a little of their smile boost up your love and attraction. You feel like doing every possible thing in the world to maintain that smile and this very emotion is the proof of your true love.
Today’s world has made women run a race of artificial beauty and fame. They do not know that they are running the wrong race. Appreciate your partner’s true beauty to make her feel beautiful about her real self, not the self that she made with worldly artificiality.
Her Beautiful Eyes Quotes | Beautiful Windows to the Soul
- I fall in love with you every time I look into your beautiful eyes.
- She had soft, gentle eyes, the sort that would tear me to pieces if I let them, and I would. My God, I always would.
- Eyes like hers can burn a heart to ashes and turn a universe upside down. Eyes like hers can make a soul fall in love with no turning back.
- With her beautiful eyes-filled with Kohl, at times she would wink, and at times she would roll; full of sparkles-my stars shone in her eyes. As she touched my moonlit soul. –Barkha Parikh
- I love looking into those beautiful eyes of yours.
- Her beautiful eyes make the stars look like they’re not shining. –Ashish Pradhan
- She is a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes.
- You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world!
- Hide your eyes, darling; people can see your heart through them.
Eyes are the representative of one’s heart. Looking into her eyes will take you straight to her heart. You can read her feelings by just looking into her eyes. They will tell you a complete story of the person that beholds them.
When she is angry, her eyes will show anger with a stiff redness. Her sadness is depicted with drops of tear that roll over her cheeks falling on the earth. Her happiness will be represented by a glow in her eyes. If you know how to read them, eyes tell you more than words can.
Inspiring Quotes About Being Pretty
- You don’t need to be pretty like her; you can be pretty like you.
- Love yourself first, and everything else falls into lime. –Lucille Ball
- Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.
- There’s a difference between being pretty and beautiful. Being pretty is having a good appearance. Beautiful is shining on the inside and out.
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
- What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? –Jess C. Scott
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart. –Helen Keller
- Better to be strong than pretty and useless.
The first lesson about the beauty that everyone needs to learn is that we all are beautiful just the way we are. We do not need to compare ourselves with others. This creates a comparison that lowers our value.
When looking at your loved ones, never compare them with others. Do not tell them that they are beautiful because they look alike someone else. Tell them that they are beautiful because they look unique. They are beautiful within their own selves.
Reading these quotes would have taught you a lesson of beauty. A lesson that tells you to appreciate things. That makes you know your true beauty. That makes you realize your real worth. That tells you the importance of inner beauty.
Look within yourselves to find your internal beauty, you will find the most beautiful person inside the tough exterior that you created for this artificial world.
128 Best Promises Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Keep Your Word
In this article, we are going to share with you a number of promises quotes that signify both the need and importance of keeping one’s promises. If someone promises you something, you would expect them to keep it, right? If someone breaks the promise they made to you, wouldn’t you be upset and not trust them again?
Promises are so important to keep because you want others to trust you just as much as you may trust them. This is exactly what promises quotes teach us. They teach us that it is our moral obligation to keep our promises.
Almost all of us started hearing keeping promises quotes since we were children. When I was little I was always told by my parents that promises are important and if they are un-kept then you may lose ones closest to you, which I never wanted.
They also taught me that if you not sure about something then don’t make a promise because you won’t be able to keep it. The same thing is taught by almost all of the promises quotes.
Do you remember the first time someone broke a promise to you? When a promise is broken, your reputations, relationships and personal integrity suffer. The love promise quotes given in this article teach us that we must take each promise seriously to ensure that we are not the one causing unnecessary distrust.
Promises reinforce the integrity in relationships and help you get closer to those you love. Promises holds a lot of emotional value and when we break them, there is a decline of trust. Following are some of the best promises quotes. These quotes about promises will teach you the true value of keeping a promise and what happens if you break it.
- The most important person to keep your promises to, is yourself.
- Promise yourself, no matter how hard it gets, you’ll never give up on your dreams.
- Personal promise: Each day I have to make a new promise to myself. To be braver than my past. To be stronger than my struggle. So that I may find a bigger adventure regardless of the risks. –Chrissie Pinney
- Three things you should never break: promises, trust, and someone’s heart.
- A promise is a cloud, fulfillment is rain.
- We promise forever in a world where even life is temporary.
- Promise me you’ll always remember you’re braver than you believe, you are stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. –Winnie the Pooh
- I promise to plant kisses like seeds on your body, so in time you will grow to love yourself as I love you.
- People with good intentions make promises. But people with good character keep them.
- If you promise to stay, I promise to never leave.
Most of the famous people all around the world emphasize upon the fulfillment of promises. We have compiled for you a list of promises quotes that have been uttered by famous people from different walks of life. Share these I promise quotes with your friends and colleagues as well.
- Promises are the uniquely human way of ordering the future, making it predictable and reliable to the extent that this is humanly possible. –Hannah Arendt
- I don’t have much to offer, but I promise you can have the best of me.
- There is no WiFi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection.
- I promise if you keep searching for everything beautiful in this world, you will eventually become it. –Tyler Kent White
- You don’t have to promise me the moon and stars. Just promise me that you will stand under them with me forever.
- Promise yourself… to stress less and smile more. To have courage and strength to venture outside of your comfort zone. To leave your past behind you and appreciate this moment. Most importantly, promise yourself to always live a life you truly want to live.
- I promise you, these storms are only trying to wash you clean. –Jessica Katoff
- It’s not what a person tells you that matters. It’s how they treat you that reveals their true feelings. Their character is revealed not by the promises they make, but by the promises they keep.
- There is no greater fraud than a promise not kept. –Gaelic Proverb
- Don’t make promises you don’t intend to keep.
Promises are usually hard because they require us to step outside of our wants and fulfill something for someone else or challenge ourselves to break old harmful habits. This is kind of inspirational as well because this way we can challenge ourselves. Following are some of the inspiring promises quotes. These quotes about promises will act like an inspiration for you and would help fulfill the promises you have made to someone.
- God’s promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine. –David Nicholas
- Promises may fit the friends, but non- performance will turn them into enemies. –Benjamin Franklin
- Promise a lot and give even more. –Anthony J D’Angelo
- A promise is always easier to make than keep, it takes commitment.
- An acre of performance is worth a whole world of promise. –William Dean Howells
- One must have a good memory to be able to keep the promises that one makes. –Friedrich Nietzsche
- Promises are only as strong as the person who gives them. –Stephen Richards
- For every promise, there is a price to pay. –Jim Rohn
- Everyone’s a millionaire where promises are concerned. –Ovid
- Rarely promise, but, if lawful, constantly perform. –William Penn
Sometimes we don’t have time for lengthy quotations to utter. We often find ourselves in position where we are in need of a short and quick burst of words to promise someone of something. We have taken care of that for you by providing a number of short promises quotes below. These sayings about promises are really brief and will let you get your message across much easily.
- Promises are like babies: easy to make, hard to deliver.
- A politician is known by the promises he keeps.
- We promise according to our hopes and perform according to our fears. –François de La Rochefoucauld
- An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises. –Mae West
- The future is as bright as the promises of God. –William Carey
- The President has kept all of the promises he intended to keep. –George Stephanopoulos
- Implementation of promises is as important as making them. –Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
- You cannot live on other people’s promises, but if you promise others enough, you can live on your own. –Mark Caine
- Hope is trust in God’s promises, faith that if we act now, the desired blessings will be fulfilled in the future. –James E. Faust
- Some people still make promises and keep those they make. When they do, they help make life around them more stably human. –Lewis B. Smedes
It often happens that people make fake promises let alone fulfill them. The fake promises quotes given below shed light on all such issues. If someone made a false promise to you, you may one use of these false promises quotes with him/her to let him know about it. This list also contains broken promises quotes which talk about the promises that people made but didn’t fulfill.
- Some broken promises can break your heart too.
- Never promise more than you can perform. –Publilius Syrus
- Promise is a big word. It either makes something or it breaks everything.
- A person often loses his thanks to anyone who makes promises and delays.
- Broken promises are the worst. Better not to promise anything. –Bill Lishman
- Broken promises, like broken glass, are hard to replace. –Wille Mae Gaskin
- The difference between promises and memories is that we break promises, and memories break us.
- Promises are just like a full moon. If they are not kept all at once, they will slowly diminish day by day.
- Promises are worse than lies. Cause you make others hope, hope for something that you’re not sure you can give.
- The excuses and the broken promises along with the shattered dream. She left it all in a pile for him to shift through.
If you’ve found a person you can truly see yourself growing old with, you’re going to need to make some promises to them. It’s important that you keep these promises throughout your relationship in order to continue building a trustful and loving foundation throughout both of your lifetimes. Following are some of the best love promise quotes. You can use these I promise to love you forever quotes to let your partner know that you will always keep your promises no matter what.
- Even if the whole world falls apart, I will be right by your side and it is a promise. I love you.
- If at any time life is like a candle in the wind, then I’ll put my hands around you so that all burns are mine and all light is yours. It’s a promise.
- Spending a lifetime with you is my goal and I promise to keep you happy throughout our journey. Thank you for being mine. I love you very much, babe.
- I promise to always love you, promise you, my love, promise you my life, promise to always trust you.
- I promise to continue doing the things I did to win your heart, well after you’re mine.
- My promise of love always stands. I will never to lie to you.
- Speaking without egos, loving without intentions, caring without expectations, I promise you that you will be mine always.
- I promise I will fight for you and when I say I’m committed, you won’t have to worry about whether or not I mean it. I will make it important to earn and keep your trust.
- I promise to listen when you speak to me, even if I’ve heard it before, disagree with what is being said or find it hard to hear.
- You bring out the best in me so I promise you, I will never let go of your hand, darling. Love you so much.
- You’re my lottery to happiness. Thank God I’ve won it. I promise to love you and take care of you as long as I’m alive!
- I was directionless before I met you. You gave my life a new meaning, a new promise that I aim to keep for the rest of my life
- Home isn’t a home without you. My life would be incomplete and meaningless if you were not my wife. Happy promise day my love!
- Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.
Promises are a vital part of building our relationships. When we follow through on our commitments with thoughtful actions, it only serves to strengthen our personal connections. Whether those connections be with friends, family, acquaintances, strangers or even yourself, making and fulfilling promises plays an important role in each of our lives. The promise quotes for relationships given below teach you how to value the promises you made to your loved ones. Share these promises quotes on love with your friends and colleagues as well.
- I promise to treat our relationship like it’s our relationship, that it’s private, that it’s between you and I. I won’t let the world spoil it or dictate it. I’ll understand that it’s you and I together.
- I promise to keep my phone screen face up and without a password because I don’t have anything to hide.
- Love is the happiness of today and promise of tomorrow. So this warm note comes to you to say that live life with a heart full of love.
- Sweetheart, you make me feel special and nothing can beat that. Thank you for everything. I promise to be there for you, as well. I promise to love you, forever.
- You are the reason I smile brightly every day. I promise to never let go of you and never take you for granted. Thank you for existing and making my life gorgeous.
- My promise to you is to create new adventures in life for you and make sure to keep our love growing in my heart. I love you today, tomorrow and always babe.
- I promise to never interfere in your life or make you feel like you do not matter. You are my most precious treasure and I would hold on to you, forever.
- There is promise in every new dawn. The promise of a new start, new chances, new opportunities, and new hope, always remember the promise.
- Love is a promise that can last forever.
- Sweetheart, I promise to be your sunshine, I will always be there for you, this is my commitment and promise to you!
Ever heard the expression “Don’t make promises you can’t keep”? While promises are very important to our relationships, it’s also important not to make promises that are outside of your personal boundaries. But once you have made them you need to fulfill them no matter what. This is what keeping promises quotes given below teach us. These don’t break your promise quotes emphasize the need of fulfillment of all our promises.
- No one should have the right to ask you to keep promise especially if they don’t consider all the facts. –Bree Despain
- Keep all your promises, don’t take what doesn’t belong to you, and always look after those less fortunate than yourself, and you’ll do well in the world. –Rebecca Rupp
- I promise to care for you and never neglect you. You’re life to me.
- I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but I think now that it is a worse thing to let a promise break you. –Jennifer Donnelly
- I dedicate to you all that I have, and I promise you that I’ll stand right by your side forever and always until the day I die.
- As soon as one promises not to do something, it becomes the one thing above all others that one most wishes to do. –Georgette Heyer
- Go for it, while you can. I know you have it in you. And I can’t promise you’ll get everything you want, but I can promise nothing will change if you don’t try. –J.M. Darhower
- But all fairytales have rules, and perhaps it’s their rules that actually distinguish one fairytale from the other. These rules never need to be understood. They only need to be followed. If not, what they promise won’t come true. –Jostein Gaarder
- A promise fulfilled may be a classic moment, but prophecies mean anticlimax. How much more awesome was an unexpected salvation? –China Miéville
- Prayerful faith is a belief in the faithfulness of God to fulfill his promises. Real change begins with faith and the courage to take the first step forward. Deep within your heart and mind, there must be the determination to overcome your obstacles and to believe God has something better for you. Hold on to the promises of God. –Lailah Gifty Akita
Think back to a time when you were stood up by someone. You felt sad, hurt, unimportant, and disappointed in the person who canceled on you. This is what happens when you break a promise you made to someone. Following are some of the don’t break your promise quotes that shed light on the significance of promises. These breaking promises quotes will teach you to keep your commitments no matter what.
- When you have a dream and someone makes promises they keep breaking, it is hard to recover. You lose hope. –Yasmine El Rashidi
- When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you. No excuses, no lies and no broken promises.
- Maybe I’ve got to be sufficiently broken by life’s many broken promises to be sufficiently compelled to seek out God’s unbreakable promises. –Craig D. Lounsbrough
- I think it is clearly a broken promise and one we shall expose and oppose as strongly and as vigorously as we can.
- Real change begins with faith and the courage to take the first step forward. Deep within your heart and mind, there must be the determination to overcome your obstacles and to believe God has something better for you. Hold on to the promises of God. –Tony Warrick
- Before anything else, forgive yourself for believing in their lies and for keeping the faith in their promises.
- It’s bad enough when others break their promises; breaking a promise to ourselves is just downright debilitating. –Carlos Wallace
- I was too familiar with slavery not to know that promises made to slaves, though with kind intentions, and sincere at the time, depend on many contingencies for their fulfillment. –Harriet Ann Jacobs
- Far too often, the best thing I can have in my hand when someone makes a promise is a really big broom so that I can sweep up the broken pieces. –Craig D. Lounsbrough
- It’s funny how most people become who they promised they would never be.
In this section, we are going to share with you quotes about promises of God. These God keeps his promises quotes tell us that God is unchanging in his character, will and promises. Therefore, we can have absolute confidence in God’s reliability to make good on his promise because of his unchanging character. Try and share these beautiful Gods promises quotes with your friends and colleague as well.
- God never made a promise that was too good to be true. –Dwight L. Moody
- In order to rejoice in hope, we have to make sure our hope is in God. We need our hope to be in the certainty of his abilities and his promises. Once our hope is properly aligned with God’s will, we can rejoice in the hope of getting God’s promises. –Lillian Day
- When you stop seeing the problem you are faced with, and start seeing the promise of God for you; that becomes a good start towards a solution to your problem.
- I believe that God never over promises or under delivers. He always delivers on His promises, but He does it on His timeline! –Mark Batterson
- At any moment we can demonstrate our faith by taking action that shows our belief in God’s promises! –Alisa Hope Wagner
- We’re not like robots. God promises to guide us through the Holy Spirit, but He gives us the freedom to make our own decisions. –Joyce Meyer
- The problem with Prosperity Theology is not that it promises too much, but that it aims for so little. What God promises us in Christ is far above anything that can be measured in earthly wealth – and believers are not promised earthly wealth nor the gift of health. –Albert Mohler
- When we have learned the process of faith for receiving healing, we have learned how to receive everything else God promises us in His Word. –F. F. Bosworth
- God promises to open the door when we knock, and to always welcome us back into his love, no matter how far we have strayed. –Mary C. Neal
- There’s something that’s not right or not perfect or not the way we had hoped or dreamed that it was going to be. But God promises that He will use everything and every moment to ultimately take us to a new Heaven and a new Earth. For now, we’re stuck in the middle. –Louie Giglio
Most of us have the habit of writing cool promises quotes on Instagram in which we promise ourselves a lot of things. Fulfilling promises to yourself to do better or be better is just as important as following through on your promises to others. When you make a promise to yourself, you are taking the time to work towards improving your life. Here are some of the most beautiful quotes about promises that you can use as captions on Instagram.
- We’re like the wicked witch. We promise gingerbread, then eat the little brats alive. –Orson Scott Card
- The road ahead is unknown to all. I cannot offer you wisdom or guidance. Only the promise that I will never leave you. –Andrea Cremer
- Now a promise made is a debt unpaid, and the trail has its own stern code. –Robert W. Service
- When the world caves in Still my hope will cling to your promise where my courage ends. Let my heart find strength in your presence. –Hillsong
- Even if you are sinking, look at the hand extended to rescue you, if you have to accept it any way, don’t -at least- promise it you will stay together forever, that after you regain your safety on the shore, you will be obliged to keep your stupid promise.
- Say yes, Jenny. Promise you’ll marry me. Promise you’ll still be here, driving me crazy and loving me when we’re little and old and surrounded by grandchildren. Promise that you’ll let me love you until I take my last breath. Promise.
- The Father is truly the only Promise Maker who is in earnest a Promise Keeper. A promise from God is a promise kept. –Sheila Walsh
- Life is and never was promised to be easy as pie. So make sure to not leave any leftovers from your slice of it.
- Never make a promise if you don’t have the intention to keep it. You never know how it could ruin someone’s life. –Sophieya
- Sometimes new promises come at the cost of other promises, and sometimes an old promise triumphs over every promise in the world. –Sarvesh Jain
Keeping promises can help build trust between people. This way the other person knows you have kept their promises in the past, so they will trust you in the future. Here are some more promises quotes that you may find useful. These promises sayings will make you realize the true essence of promises.
- We don’t promise with our lips, we promise with our life. Better lose life than break a promise. –Abhijit Naskar
- It was amazing how some vampires would believe anything if you promised them what they wanted. –Laura Greenwood
- shut thy eyes towards my hideousness, My Sweet One, and feel instead my throbbing chest. Open thy ears to my wheedling words. I shall recount my pleasing tales to thee ever and anon, or every night, if thou so wish and we shall spend a splendid lifetime together, this is my promise to thee.
- The only people who should come are those who want to meet their monsters. No one is spared. Whatever you think might be worth it, you will find the sacrifice too great. This godforsaken house will promise you the world, then take everything you have. –Ian Kirkpatrick
- Stepping outside, all finished, gold porchlight kissed my forehead. The animated nighttime island was a concrete jungle wild with promise, and around any cobblestone corner my big break might exist, disguised as a simple café, waiting for me to open the door. –Aspen Mati
- The Fantasy is a reassurance – a promise that the peace of Paradise… is not to be lost. –Joseph Campbell
- Perhaps the reality is in the suffering. But it can’t be. Love promises happiness. Art promises happiness. Yet it isn’t exactly a promise. –Iris Murdoch
- This seems hard now, but it’s this pain that’ll help you keep fighting. Unfortunately, it’s a double-edged sword. Promise me, you won’t let this pain destroy you. –Kayla krantz
- A trustworthy person will not promise what he can’t deliver. However, you can’t deliver what you promise, unless you know yourself, know others, know the rules of the world and take the right action at the right time. –Awdhesh Singh
- In almost all stories of promises and prohibitions, the promises and prohibitions carry with them the inevitability of failure, of their own breaking. –A.S. Byatt
- I hear a butterfly singing when you’re the brightest band of colours on those fluttering forewings to send love closer to me with a pulsing promise; as you become its heart beating through those miniscule veins.
- The promises of science have not been kept. Promises of efficiency and simplicity have bred nothing but pollution and chaos. –Dan Brown
- She is like a newborn sun, fresh with promise, the just beginning moments before the day feels like a bucket with good and bad, sweat and longing. –Katherine Applegate
- “You have made of my life something beautiful,” she said. “I am blessed beyond measure by your presence, and love… And I will spend the rest of my forever making you happy. I promise you that.” –Sarah Diemer
Thank you for going through this article on keeping promises quotes and it is expected that you would have been able to learn a number of new cool love promise quotes. Learning these quotes was the easy part. Now you must try and share these quotes with your loved ones so they may know how much you love and cherish them.
Actions speak louder than words. Promises are actions that affirm our love and connection with others. Whether that connection is through friendships, family or strangers, promises affirm that we want to pass on our compassion to others. When we keep our promises it results in the longevity of our relationships. Therefore you must pay heed to the lessons that these promises quotes are trying to share with you.
If you stay devoted to your promises you will watch your life flourish! If you have any promises quotes to share with us, feel free to leave them in the comment section below.
108 Inspirational Stan Lee Quotes to Remember This Great Comic Creator
Were you looking for the best Stan Lee quotes to remember the great comic creator? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Stan Lee is such an icon in the comic book industry; he has won numerous awards for his achievement throughout his life.
With his vision and hard work, he took Marvel comics from such a small publishing house to a giant production house. He made so many iconic characters in his life; some of them are Spiderman, the Hulk, Doctor Strange, Daredevil, Iron Man, X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and more. That is why to show love for him; we have gathered some of the Stan Lee quotes.
Lee’s interviews were all filled with inspiration, and in this article, we have gathered some of the Stan Lee quotes to show you how inspiring the man was. To just give you a glimpse, he used to fill out inkwells, get the artist lunches, and erase pencil marks from finished pages.
So, make sure you read all of these Stan Lee inspirational quotes and share the Stan Lee quotes about life with others. So, without any further ado, let’s read some Stan Lee quotes that are memorable, heartfelt, and powerful.
Are you ready to discover some of the best Stan Lee inspirational quotes of all time? If yes, then you can check out the section down below that contains some of the best Stan Lee quotes from his life.
- The power of prayer is still the greatest ever known in this endless eternal universe. –Stan Lee
- The world has always been a comic book world to me. –Stan Lee
- For years, kids have been asking me what’s the greatest superpower. I always say luck. If you’re lucky, everything works. I’ve been lucky. –Stan Lee
- It’s totally irrational, patently insane to condemn an entire race – to despise an entire nation – to vilify an entire religion. –Stan Lee
- With great power comes great responsibility. –Stan Lee
- Every day, there’s a new development. there’s no limit to the things that are happening. –Stan Lee
- I don’t analyse things too closely. I find the more you analyse, the more you get away from spontaneity. –Stan Lee
- There is only one who is all powerful, and his greatest weapon is love. –Stan Lee
- I’m very proud of being a hack. It’s why I’ve lived as long as I have, I think. –Stan Lee
- I think almost everybody enjoyed fairy tales when they were young, tales of witches and ogres and monsters and dragons and so forth. You get a little bit older, you can’t read fairy tales anymore. –Stan Lee
In the section down below, we have gathered some of the best Stan Lee inspirational quotes for you. So, go on, read these Stan Lee quotes and get all inspired from the legend and do something good with your life.
- For men must never feel a cause is hopeless–men must never feel an enemy cannot be beaten! –Stan Lee
- Sooner or later, if man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance. –Stan Lee
- If there are people who like the work you’ve done, because of that, they like you and want your autograph and to take a photo, that’s really gratifying. You have to be appreciative. –Stan Lee
- There’s never a time when I’m not working. I don’t take vacations. –Stan Lee
- If I were dead and could come back to life, I wouldn’t go around trying to kill people. I’d be saying, ‘Wow! I’m the luckiest guy in the world. Isn’t this terrific? Hello, you wonderful person. Let’s go out and have fun. –Stan Lee
- We’ve got to be more worldwide. We’ll keep going. –Stan Lee
- I try not to do anything that’s too close to what I’ve done before. And the nice thing is we have a big universe here. It’s filled with new ideas. All you have to do is grab them. –Stan Lee
- Face front, true believers. –Stan Lee
- I thought it would be fun to take the kind of character that nobody would like, none of our readers would like, and shove him down their throats and make them like him. –Stan Lee
- If we don’t blow ourselves up, the future will be wonderful. –Stan Lee
Like his characters, his quotes were also very famous. Here are some of Stan Lee famous quotes that you may want to know. So, without wasting your time, read and learn something from the Stan quotes in the section down below:
- My mother was the greatest mother in the world. She thought I was the greatest thing on two feet. I’d come home with a little composition I had written at school, and she’d look at it and say, ‘It’s wonderful! You’re another Shakespeare!’ I always assumed I could do anything. It really is amazing how much that has to do with your attitude. –Stan Lee
- I see myself in everything I write. All the good guys are me. –Stan Lee
- I always sympathized with the people who did work for hire; I was one of them. –Stan Lee
- I don’t know where the hell I’ll be in 5 years. Maybe I’ll be producing movies maybe I’ll be on a corner selling apples. I don’t know, but I’m having a hell of a lot of fun. –Stan Lee
- I was stupid in a business way. I should have been greedier. –Stan Lee
- Comic books to me are fairy tales for grownups. –Stan Lee
- I never thought that Spider-Man would become the worldwide icon that he is. I just hoped the books would sell and I’d keep my job. –Stan Lee
- Wives should be kissed, not heard. –Stan Lee
- It’s geeks who really make or break a TV show or movie or videogame. –Stan Lee
Stan struggled a lot in his life, but the thing about him is that he didn’t give up. If you are struggling with your life, then these Stan Lee inspirational quotes on life will surely help you. So, let’s read these Stan Lee quotes about life:
- Nobody has a perfect life. Everybody has something that he wishes was not the way it is. –Stan Lee
- Life is never completely without its challenges. –Stan Lee
- I think the most important thing is to be busy, because if you have work occupying you, you don’t have time to worry about the other serious problems in life. –Stan Lee
- All I thought about when I wrote my stories was, ‘I hope that these comic books would sell so I can keep my job and continue to pay the rent.’ Never in a million years could I have imagined that it would turn into what it has evolved into nowadays. –Stan Lee
- Luck’s a revolving door, you just need to know when it’s your time to walk through. –Stan Lee
- Just because you have superpowers, that doesn’t mean your love life would be perfect. I don’t think superpowers automatically mean there won’t be any personality problems, family problems or even money problems. I just tried to write characters who are human beings who also have superpowers. –Stan Lee
One thing that Stan focused on was doing what you love, and here are some Stan Lee quotes about doing what you love to help you realize that you do not have to give up what you love. So, let’s go and read the quotes:
- If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going. –Stan Lee
- It’s a lot of work, but if you really have it in you, it’s not like work. It becomes fun. –Stan Lee
- If you enjoy what you do, if you are interested in what you do, I really think that’s the best situation. –Stan Lee
- I don’t really see a need to retire as long as I am having fun. –Stan Lee
- If you wanna be an artist carry sketch pad with you, and sketch everything you see. Get so you can draw anything and it looks like what it’s supposed to be. It’s a lot of work, but if you really have it in you, it’s not like work. It becomes fun. –Stan Lee
- I’m happiest when I’m working. If I’m not working, I feel like I’m wasting my time. –Stan Lee
- When you work with people whom you like and you admire because they’re so good at what they do, it doesn’t feel like work. It’s like you’re playing. –Stan Lee
- Most people say, ‘I can’t wait to retire so I can play golf,’ or go yachting or whatever they do. Well, if I was playing golf, I would want that to finish so I could go and dream up a new TV show. –Stan Lee
- I think I’ve never stopped feeling like a kid. –Stan Lee
- It’s fun doing something that hasn’t been done before. –Stan Lee
Are you ready to read some of the Stan Lee quotes about imagination? If your answer is yes, then read the section down below and be inspired to use your imagination all the time. So, come on let us read these quotes:
- Some people will say, “Why read a comic book? It stifles the imagination. If you read a novel you imagine what people are like. If you read a comic, it’s showing you.” The only answer I can give is, “You can read a Shakespeare play, but does that mean you wouldn’t want to see it on the stage? –Stan Lee
- I think people have always loved things that are bigger than life, things that are imaginative. –Stan Lee
- The thing to me that’s fun is trying to make the characters seem believable, or realistic. And it’s especially challenging when you’re doing fantasy stories, when you’re doing superhero types of things. –Stan Lee
- My theory about why people like superheroes is that when we were kids, we all loved to read fairy tales. Fairy tales are all about things bigger than life: giants, witches, trolls, dinosaurs and dragons and all sorts of imaginative things. –Stan Lee
- Virtually every kid is exposed to giants and ogres and talking wolves, and so forth. And magic. And I think you never outgrow your love for those imaginative, fanciful, farfetched, fantastic characters and situations. –Stan Lee
- We’re living in a world where everything moves very quickly. We’ve become a very visual society, so I think it’s a very natural thing that people are captivated with the illustrations in a story. –Stan Lee
- It’s a tremendous challenge, because there have been so many characters created over the years. Every time you think you come up with a great name, you find out somebody has already done it. Dreaming up the stories isn’t that hard, but coming up with a good title is the toughest part. –Stan Lee
Stan was such an entertainer, and here are some quotes from the legend to show you why people who are entertainers do not have to give up. So, come on and read these best Stan Lee quotes on entertainment to get inspired:
- I suppose I have come to realize that entertainment is not easily dismissed. Beyond the meaning (of a work of art), it is important to people. Without it, lives can be dull. –Stan Lee
- I’m just somebody who tries to write things that entertain people. And if I can do it in a way that makes them prefer to emulate the good guy than the bad guy, I’m happy. –Stan Lee
- I used to be embarrassed because I was just a comic book writer while other people were building bridges or going on to medical careers. And then I began to realize: entertainment is one of the most important things in people’s lives. Without it, they might go off the deep end. –Stan Lee
- Singing a song, playing sports–anything that entertains, that takes people away from their own problems, is good. –Stan Lee
- I feel that if you’re able to entertain people, you’re doing a good thing. –Stan Lee
- To my way of thinking, whether it’s a superhero movie or a romance or a comedy or whatever, the most important thing is you’ve got to care about the characters. You’ve got to understand the characters and you’ve got to be interested. If the characters are interesting, you’re half-way home. –Stan Lee
- When I was a kid, Disney was one of my Gods. I just loved movies like ‘Snow White’ and ‘Pinocchio. –Stan Lee
- Wherever we find news, excitement, mystery and adventure, there, too, we find the newspaper reporter. Always on the alert for something new, ready to risk his very life for a scoop and finding adventure in every corner of the globe. –Stan Lee
- Comics are stories; they’re like novels or anything else. So the first thing you have to do is become a good storyteller. –Stan Lee
- All of the characters at Marvel were my ideas, but the ideas meant nothing unless I had somebody who could illustrate it. –Stan Lee
Stan Lee Quotes about Reading and Writing
Stan always said that as a writer, you have to write all the time, and here are some other quotes from Stan Lee about reading and writing that you may need to know. So, come on let’s read these Stan Lee quotes:
- The only advice anybody can give is if you want to be a writer, keep writing. And read all you can, read everything. –Stan Lee
- The more you read, the better you’re going to become as a storyteller. –Stan Lee
- The pleasure of reading a story and wondering what will come next for the hero is a pleasure that has lasted for centuries and, I think, will always be with us. –Stan Lee
- If you’re writing about a character, if he’s a powerful character, unless you give him vulnerability I don’t think he’ll be as interesting to the reader. –Stan Lee
- I think the way you become a good storyteller is to read a lot of stories and evaluate them in your own mind. –Stan Lee
- My biggest regret is that I don’t really have time to read. –Stan Lee
- To me, writing is fun. It doesn’t matter what you’re writing, as long as you can tell a story. –Stan Lee
- Reading is very good. And you can quote me! –Stan Lee
- I always wrote for myself. I figured I’m not that different from other people. If there’s a story I like a lot, there’s got to be others with similar tastes
- Reading is very good. –Stan Lee
Here are some of the best inspirational Stan Lee quotes on success that you may want to know if you are his big fan. So, come on, let us check the section down below to read all the inspiring quotes:
- I don’t have inspiration. I only have ideas. Ideas and deadlines. –Stan Lee
- I don’t wake up in the morning and say, wow I’ve got a great idea for a story. But I sit down, and I figure well, let’s see. –Stan Lee
- If I got a superpower I wouldn’t say, oh, I got to get a costume and put on a mask. I would say hey, I can do something better than other people. How can I turn it into a buck? –Stan Lee
- I’ve been very lucky. All I wanted was to pay the rent. Then these characters took off and suddenly there were Hulk coffee mugs and Iron Man lunch boxes and The Avengers sweatshirts everywhere. Money’s okay, but what I really like is working. –Stan Lee
- To tell you the truth, I never thought of myself as much of a success. –Stan Lee
- It’s got to come from inside of you. –Stan Lee
- The only time I go on the set is when I have a cameo to do in the picture. I go to the set and I do my little cameo and I meet all the people. It’s a great way to spend the day. And then I go back to my own world. –Stan Lee
Stan Lee’s every character was very different from the other, and that was because he had a diverse thinking mindset. Here are some of the top Stan Lee quotes about diversity that you may want to know. Let’s go and read them now:
- I have always included minority characters in my stories, often as heroes. We live in a diverse society—in fact, a diverse world, and we must learn to live in peace and with respect for each other. –Stan Lee
- I always felt the ‘X-Men,’ in a subtle way, often touched upon the subject of racism and inequality, and I believe that subject has come up in other titles, too. But we would never pound hard on the subject, which must be handled with care and intelligence. –Stan Lee
- I wanted them to be diverse. The whole underlying principle of the X-Men was to try to be an anti-bigotry story to show there’s good in every person. –Stan Lee
- I wouldn’t mind, if Peter Parker had originally been black, a Latino, an Indian, or anything else, that he stay that way. But we originally made him white. I don’t see any reason to change that. –Stan Lee
- Do unto others as you’d have them do unto you’ is the greatest phrase ever written. If everyone followed that creed, this world would be a paradise. –Stan Lee
- America is made of different races and different religions, but we’re all co-travellers on the spaceship earth and must respect and help each other along the way. –Stan Lee
- Let’s lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. But, unlike a team of costumed super-villains, they can’t be halted with a punch in the snoot, or a zap from a ray gun. The only way to destroy them is to expose them—to reveal them for the insidious evils they really are. –Stan Lee
- These stories of people with unusual powers and unusual appearances, who do unusual things, people are always fascinated by them. –Stan Lee
Are you ready to discover some of the best Stan Lee quotes about Superheroes? If yes, then you need to read the section down below to check all the superheros quotes by Stan Lee. So, let’s go and read them now:
- I think superheroes are bigger than life and they’re very colorful. –Stan Lee
- Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people’s well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them – even if there is no chance of a reward. –Stan Lee
- I think the world has a place for gay superheroes, certainly. –Stan Lee
- A superhero’s catchphrase should be like a really memorable advertising slogan. It sticks in your head and you can’t stop humming it. And let’s face it, superheroes are just really selling themselves as products. –Stan Lee
- For me, to enjoy what I was writing, I needed a superhero story as realistic as I could make it. –Stan Lee
- I thought it would be great to do superheroes that have the same kind of life problems that any reader – that anybody could have. –Stan Lee
- Marvel studios has depicted the Marvel superheroes so beautifully that the whole world loves them. –Stan Lee
Stan had so many cameos in the Marvel Cinematic movies and series. Here are some of the best Stan Lee quotes in marvel movies throughout his life. So, let us go and read them in the section down below:
- Superheroes? In New York? Give me a break! –Stan Lee
- You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for three minutes! –Stan Lee
- That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero. –Stan Lee
- I guess one person can make a difference. –Stan Lee
Are you ready to read some more Stan Lee quotes about life? If yes, then read the section down below to know all about the Stan Lee inspirational quotes. So, come on, let us go and read them now:
- I’ve been the luckiest man in the world because I’ve had friends, and to have the right friends is everything: people you can depend on, people who tell you the truth if you ask something. –Stan Lee
- Comic books to me are fairy tales for grown-ups. –Stan Lee
- I will say, a woman will go with any recognizable celebrity even if you’re the ugliest celebrity in the world. That’s just the law of fame. –Stan Lee
- Negative information is that which, immediately upon acquiring, causes the recipient to know less than he did before. –Stan Lee
- Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor. –Stan Lee
- Being a geek has become a badge of honour. –Stan Lee
- If Shakespeare and Michelangelo were alive today, and if they decided to collaborate on a comic, Shakespeare would write the script and Michelangelo would draw it. How could anybody say that this wouldn’t be as worthwhile an art form as anything on earth? –Stan Lee
- There’s just something that feels nice about holding a comic book!
- Comic book should be written as one word. So from now on, I want you to remember that. I never want to see the word comicbook written as two words. They are not funny books. They are not comic books, they are comicbooks! Remember that, or incur my wrath. –Stan Lee
- Nevermore shall men make slaves of others! Not in Asgard–not on Earth–not any place where the hammer of Thor can be swung–or where men of good faith hold freedom dear! –Stan Lee
Stan Lee was known to his legions of fans for his wit, genial good nature, fantastic creativity, and endless more things. That is why to honor him; we gathered some Stan Lee quotes for you.
What Stan Lee made stood out from every other comic book writer, and the reason for this was that everything was human, naturalistic, and Perfect. You could quickly identify the natural tendencies in the characters, and not only this but also their vanity, ill tempers, and melancholy.
In this article, we rounded the most memorable Stan Lee quotes from his comics, movies, and interviews to inspire you, so you could do something better in your life. And we are hopeful that these Stan Lee inspirational quotes have inspired you.
Before we end this article, we would like you to share these Stan Lee famous quotes with other Marvel fans to show them how much you love the man.
50 Marijuana Quotes to Make Your High Greater
Dazzle your smoke circle with phenomenal marijuana quotes and entertaining weed quips. If you’re searching for the words to describe the amazing ways cannabis makes you feel, look no further.
These quotes about marijuana exemplify the bliss, power, and eternal love experienced when consuming cannabis. Thanks to the rise in legalization, we can all benefit from cultivating high-yielding marijuana seeds in our gardens.
Do you need some insightful marijuana quotes to motivate you to unwind and get baked from time to time? Below you’ll find an amazing selection of inspiring, creative, uplifting, and funny marijuana quotes.
Let’s dive in.
If you’re smoking with friends or in new social groups, these marijuana quotes are enough to break the ice and spark intriguing conversations.
- “Every night is the perfect night to smoke weed.” – Unknown
- “A friend with weed is a friend indeed…” – Pops O’Donnell
- “Smoke the marijuana and get high. Stay above the wicked and fly.” – Snoop Dogg
- “Don’t judge someone until you have shared a joint with them.” – Unknown
- “Struggle is the enemy, but weed is the remedy.” – Kid Cudi
- “Couples who blaze together, stay together.” – Unknown
- “I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints. And then I smoke two more.” – Sublime
- “It’s hard to be mean when you’re stoned.” – Bill Lee
- “Let us burn one from end to end, and pass it over to me, my friend.” – Ben Harper
- “Don’t worry. Don’t cry. Smoke weed and get high.” – Unknown
Brave are the dreamers, and bold are the articulate. Whether you use these marijuana quotes in your regular smoke circle or advocate for cannabis, these are perfect for inciting a change of perspective.
- “Marijuana enhances our mind in a way that enables us to take a different perspective from ‘high up,’ to see and evaluate our own lives and the lives of others in a privileged way. Maybe this euphoric and elevating feeling of the ability to step outside the box and to look at life’s patterns from this high perspective is the inspiration behind the slang term ‘high’ itself.” – Sebastian Marincolo
- “I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?” – Willie Nelson
- “If the words “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” don’t include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn’t worth the hemp it was written on.” – Terence McKenna
- “The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity, and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.” – Carl Sagan
- “A marijuana high can enhance core human mental abilities.” – Sebastian Marincolo
- “I was fascinated that one could have such perceptual changes, and also that they went with a certain feeling of significance, an almost numinous feeling. I’m strongly atheist by disposition, but nonetheless when this happened, I couldn’t help thinking, ‘That must be what the hand of God is like.’ ” – Oliver Sacks
- “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” – Bob Marley
- One’s condition on marijuana is always existential. One can feel the importance of each moment and how it is changing. – Norman Mailer
- “I don’t smoke weed to escape reality, I smoke weed to enjoy reality even more.” – Unknown
Can a good thing become bad? Clearly, cannabis has been on this path, and we still have to face many voices against marijuana. These marijuana quotes might just help you win the next argument with those opposed to the legalization of weed.
- “To make marijuana against the law is like saying God made a big mistake.” – Bill Hicks
- “The biggest killer on the planet is stress, and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.” – Willie Nelson
- “The only serious side-effect of marijuana is that you might get arrested.” – Alan Watts
- “Stop killing each other man. Let’s just smoke a blunt.” – Tupac
- “Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.” – Melissa Etheridge
- “Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
- “I think pot should be legal. I don’t smoke it, but I like the smell of it.” – Andy Warhol
- “Cannabis is just way too healthy for a sick health care system.” – Sebastian Marincolo
- “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” – Bob Marley
- “If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you’ll add eight to 24 years to your life.” – Jack Herer
- “Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?” – Henry Ford
- “I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about getting weed is getting caught with it.” – Bill Murray
- “It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics … dope and all that crap. It’s a thousand times better than whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend.” – Louis Armstrong
- “Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit… unnatural?” – Bill Hicks
Often we find ourselves stuck in a rut, unable to find peace in the present and so caught up in what the future will hold. Cannabis has offered a path of support and guidance to millions to find pleasure in the moment.
These quotes about marijuana will shed a bright light on what you can experience with the magical effects of the cannabis cultivar.
- “Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp, observing as far as my eye can see.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I used to smoke marijuana. But I’ll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening —or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, mid-evening, and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early mid-afternoon, or perhaps the late-mid-afternoon. Oh, sometimes in the early-mid-late-early morning…But never at dusk.” – Steve Martin
- “When I first started smoking weed, I told myself that I would only smoke on special days..little did I know, every day is a special day.” – Unknown
- When you smoke marijuana, you are in the moment, and you are happy. You forget about any worries of the past or the future. – Tommy Chong
- Smoking helped put me in touch with the realm of the senses. – Hugh Hefner
- “Sativa to change the things I can, Indica to accept the things I can’t.” – Unknown
- “Smoking weed doesn’t make you cool, but if you’re cool, then you probably smoke weed.” – Unknown
- “Marijuana saved my life. I have no doubts about it, and you don’t need to show me any data.” – Greg Scott
- “It makes me feel the way I need to feel.” – Snoop Dogg
- “I’ve been smoking marijuana for 44 years now, and… I think it’s a tremendous blessing.” – Lester Grinspoon
Cannabis is the ultimate mood enhancer, offering a euphoric buzz or a calm mind, a relaxed body, or the giggles. These funny marijuana quotes are perfect for winning over some smiles and laughs with friends or new crowds.
- “It has always been said that wealth cannot buy happiness, but it can buy you marijuana, and that is just enough.” – Unknown
- “I got high, and forgot I wasn’t supposed to get high.” – Ricky Williams
- “I never joined high school, I joined school high.” – Unknown
- “Roses are red, weed is green. I’m moving to Colorado, if you know what I mean.” – Unknown
- “People say you can abuse marijuana. You can abuse cheeseburgers. Does that mean we should close Burger Kings.” – Joe Rogan
- “Can’t cope? Don’t mope. There’s hope! Smoke dope.” – Unknown
- “You can’t spell healthcare without ‘THC.’” – Unknown
During your next session with friends, you can mention some awesome marijuana quotes that celebrate the herb. People have been smoking weed for centuries, but now we can cultivate the most potent strains of cannabis plants at home.
Some say growing cannabis is just as rewarding as consuming it. Whether you’re for the cause or not, you can’t deny the holistic benefits of marijuana. Due to legalization on the rise, we need to shift the public perception of weed as it offers a variety of uses other than smoking it.
Why not get yourself a pack of cannabis seeds and experience all the amazing capabilities and sensations that this cultivar can provide?
Mind Maps to Study at Super Speed!
Power Nap: What It Is
Get the Best Tips for Writing Essays as a College Student
3 Ways That Senior Citizens Can Prevent Injuries and Illnesses
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
5 Underrated US Cities for Real Estate Investing
How Just Sold Postcards Help Real Estate Agents Obtain New Listings
Interested in Nursing? Everything You Need to Know to Make the Career Your Own
Use This Tax-Saving Guide to Save The Most!
How to Write a Personal Statement for Law School: Guides and Tips
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
79 Post Malone Quotes on Staying True to Yourself
95 Juice Wrld Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be True to Exactly Who You Were Meant to Be
77 Lana Del Rey Quotes that’ll Touch Your Soul
81 J Cole Quotes about Music, Life and Success
83 Kevin Gates Quotes about Life, Success and Music to Inspire Us
71 Singing Quotes to Help Keep Your Musical Passion Flowing
87 Tupac Quotes for Anyone Who Still Misses the Man
Corporate Gift Ideas That Will Leave Your Employees Happy
80 Lil Wayne Quotes That’ll Inspire Us to Live and Enjoy Our Life
- LifeStyle2 years ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
- LifeStyle2 years ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
- Growth2 years ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
- Quotes2 years ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
- Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
- Affirmations2 years ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
- Affirmations2 years ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
- Growth2 years ago
70 Best Growth & Fixed Mindset Quotes to Encourage Your Life