These sad life quotes will help you overcome any tough time during your life. There is no human being on earth that has lived their complete life happily. We all face challenges that we need to defeat with our head held high.
You need to be strong, brave and fearless to live your life like a winner. As they say, “tough times don’t last but tough people do”.
A courageous person is the one who doesn’t let his feelings get the better of him. We all go through several different emotions in our life. Sometimes, we are delighted and relieved. But other times, we feel unfortunate and just want to leave everything and run away.
But running away from your emotions isn’t a solution. Instead, accept them and learn to control them, so they don’t walk all over you.
If you’re going through a sad patch in your life right now, stay with us till the end because these quotes will help you wash away your pain.
Deep Sad Life Quotes to Cry It Out
- Tears are words that need to be written. –Paulo Coelho
- So he tasted the deep pain that is reserved only for the strong, just as he had tasted for a little while the deep happiness. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness, they may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep. –Taraji P. Henson
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. –David Levithan
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. –Christopher Morley
- Wipeout your own tears, because if people come to you, they will come for a deal.
- Crying is how heart speaks when your lips can’t explain the pain you feel.
- People cry not because they are weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
You will master the art of living happily the day you learn how to get through the sad moments in your life. No matter how much you try to avoid being sad, you can’t escape from it.
The worst thing an individual can do is avoid their sad feelings because if you avoid them, they are going to come back to stab you in the back. Embrace your sadness and cry it out. It will make you feel much lighter.
The strongest people aren’t the ones who are always happy but the ones who find happiness in small things even in sad times.
Depressing Quotes About Life That Will Relieve Your Pain
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. –Leonardo de Vinci
- Your sadness is a gift. Don’t reject it. Don’t rush it. Live it fully and use it as fuel to change and grow. –Maxime Lagace
- The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first, you must have the mud –the obstacles of life and its suffering. –Goldie Hawn.
- The good life is not one immune to sadness, but one in which sufferings contribute to our development. –Alain De Botton
- I have endured pain and loss, I have felt broken, I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone. But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger. A warrior.
- I am proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
- Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.
- Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone. –Lisa Olivera
Being sad is a sign of how strong and brave you are. It means you have the power to feel different emotions and that you care about certain things in life. Read these quotes to relieve your pain and have a firm belief that these tough times will end.
Going through sadness makes us a better and a stronger person. It prepares us for our future and contributes towards our development. Think of these times with a positive mindset and learn from them. I assure you, the future is brighter and better!
Emotional Messages about Life to Express Sad Feelings
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
- The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won’t hurt you again.
- My world is shattered. I feel pain on my chest because of the heart you broke.
- The way to live in the present is to remember that “this shall too pass.” When you experience joy, remembering that “ this shall too pass” helps you savor the here and now. When you experience pain and sorrow, remembering that “ this shall too pass” reminds you that grief, like joy, is only temporary.
- Two possibilities exist either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. –Arthur C. Clarke
- I am bent, but not broken; I am scared, but not disfigured; I am sad but not hopeless; I am tired but not lifeless; I am afraid, but not powerless; I am angry, but not bitter; I am depressed but not giving up.
- Pain is a part of life; every pain gives a lesson, and the lesson changes the person.
- Life is made of so many partings welded together. –Chares Dickens
Expressing sad feelings is what makes the pain go away. Never keep your sadness inside because it will eat you up little by little. Talk to a very close friend or someone you trust. Tell them about your sorrows and what you’ve been growing through lately.
People are there to help, you just have to choose who you want to share your feelings with. Life is never as smooth as silk. Remember that seeking help doesn’t make you weaker; there’s no harm in asking for help. It only makes you a better person and someone who understands what going through pain means.
Depressed Caption and Quotes That Capture What You’re Feeling
- When you’re depressed, you don’t control your thoughts; your thoughts control you. I wish people would understand this.
- Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer. –Dorothy Rowe
- We try to hide our feelings, but we forget that our eyes speak.
- You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
- That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
- You say you’re depressed –all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective. It just means you’re human. –David Mitchell
- Whenever someone tells me to ‘Just be happy,’ I want to yell, ‘Oh, hey, depression’s gone! Why didn’t I think of that?’ But usually I just roll my eyes instead.
- There are times when explanations, no matter how reasonable, just don’t seem to help. –Fred Rogers
- Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears, and pretend you’re okay.
Whether your sadness is caused by the difficulties in your work life or by someone who you love, it can be really harmful to your health and your day to day life. Sadness sends you into a shallow hole of anxiety and depression that takes some effort to get out of.
It’s better to fight through your tough times before it’s too late. We have all been there. We feel powerless, out of control, and uncertain about the future. But that’s not an effective way to deal with your sadness. Yes, it might go away with time but putting in some effort to erase them will give you quick results.
Sad Quotes About Life and Love That Make You Cry
- I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know that if I had the chance, I wouldn’t do it.
- Before you judge my life, my past, or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain, and my laughter. Remember, everyone has a story. When you’ve lived my life, then you can judge me.
- If you constantly have to tell someone the same thing about how you feel and they don’t change it, understand they don’t respect you.
- No matter how hard I try to make you happy in the end its never good enough because I always end up hurting.
- No matter how you behave with people around you, they will love you according to their needs and mood.
- I say that I don’t want to talk about it. Actually, I do, but I’m afraid of your reaction! I’m afraid that you’ll never see me as an equal again. I’m afraid of the pity in your eyes when you realize how screwed up I am.
- What do you do when the one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making your cry?
If someone hurts you, don’t hurt them back. It will only increase the sadness and pain of the world. If someone is hurting you constantly, try to delete them from your life and move on. There are better things in life you can move towards.
Eventually, you will get over your sadness and discover more things in life that will help you grow as a person. But remember that there’s nothing wrong with crying. Don’t feel ashamed to express your feelings through crying. It’s natural and all of us go through similar phases in life.
Quotes and Sayings About Life and Pain in Sad Moments
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- You can push your pain all the way down in your soul and pretend it does not exist, but somehow someway one day, it is going to push it’s way to the surface and demand that you face it.
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt a bit, but in the end, you end up polished, and they end up useless.
- There is no pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
- The worst kind of pain is getting hurt by the person you explained your pain to.
- I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry.
- The worst regret we can have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right things we did for the wrong people.
One effective and practical way to deal with sad moments in life is to think about similar experiences in your past. Remember that you’ve successfully overcome similar challenges in the past. This will give you just the strength that you need.
Most of us don’t even have the right people to share our pain with. In times like these, we have to stand up for ourselves and be our own supporter. You’re stronger than you think and you can overcome any difficult situation in life.
Short Sad Life Quotes and Words That Will Teach You a Lesson
- Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. –Rumi
- You will never get the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. –Elizbeth Hollomon
- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with the people who make you feel alone. –Robin Williams
- I learned how to be happy because I know what unhappiness is like. –Lilly Singh
- Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you. –Nitya Parkash
- When it hurts –observe. Life is trying to teach you something.
- What brings us to tears will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. –Bob Goff
- Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. –Naval Ravikant
The hard and painful moments in our life teaches us the art to let go. We shouldn’t hold on to things that only hurt us in return. Caring too much can sometimes be a cause of pain too. You don’t get the love that you give everyone which can be very sad.
Every sad patch in your life is trying to teach you something. Life is the greatest teacher! We should observe and learn so we can be better prepared for the future.
Powerful Quotes to Heal You When Life is Unhappy
- Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.
- It’s up to you to walk away or keep going. Sometimes quitting is okay. If you’re unhappy and feeling stuck, free yourself and start a new.
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. –Faraaz Kazi
- You should not have to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole.
- We can make ourselves miserable, or we can make ourselves strong. The amount of effort is the same. –Pema Chodron
- Water has the power to wash off your pain, anger, and stress in the form of tears, rain, or bath. It always makes you feel better. –Saba Tarannum
- If you never heal from what hurt you, then you’ll bleed on people who did not cut you.
- Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
These powerful quotes are exactly what you need in tough times. One mistake that some of us make is that we make ourselves dependent on other people. Love everyone, but don’t be dependent on anyone.
Set some values and live your life by them. See pain as a chance to learn and grow. Never let your hope die. Better days aren’t as far as they seem. No time in life is permanent and these sad days will pass too.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel!
Don’t give up too soon. You have got what you need to overcome the sadness in your life.
These quotes and ideas won’t knock the sadness out of your life but will give you the courage and confidence to face them. Don’t be afraid of sorrow because it is a natural feeling. We were born to feel certain things in a certain way.
Learn to endure who you are as a person and fight through the sad moments in your life. These quotes will surely help you!
7 Mistakes to Avoid Before Buying a Double Bed Mattress
The importance of sleep on the proper functioning of the human body has been proved through scientific research. The quality, as well as the quantity of sleep, can greatly affect the mood of a person. It is seen that people who sleep less than seven to eight hours every night face attention disorders. For getting quality sleep the environment is very important. This includes a well-ventilated room and of course a cozy and comfortable bed. It can be said without doubt that mattresses are the most important factor for guaranteeing a good night’s sleep. The article takes a look at the mistakes one should avoid in the selection of a good-quality double bed mattress. It also discusses the duroflex mattress price amongst various other criteria.
Giving more importance to soft mattresses
The most common mistake that customers tend to make in the selection of double bed mattresses is that they often think that the softer the mattress the better. This is far from the truth. Although it may be true that soft mattresses may appear to be cozy in the beginning they may not provide the essential support to the back while sleeping. This can lead to serious injuries in the future. It is not out of place to mention that very hard mattresses may also be uncomfortable to sleep on. The ideal double bed mattress will be the one that provides optimum support to the back while at the same time offering maximum comfort.
Not doing the requisite research
Quite often it is seen that customers narrow their choices of double bed mattresses on one or two common brands. More often they tend to get guided in their decision by the representatives of such brands. This is to be avoided. Many brands are available in the market and you have to do your research to find the best mattress for you. You may factor in various criteria like quality, support, durability, and price and compare many brands before you make a decision.
It is always to be kept in mind that mattresses are something which you will be using for over six to eight hours daily. Hence impulsive decisions may be avoided. Customers tend to get attracted by the exterior beauty of a mattress in the showroom and purchase without even checking the level of comfort and support. Take your own time and check the quality and comfort of the mattress at the showroom itself. Try to sit on the mattress to assess yourself. If possible clarify your doubts at the showroom and also get maximum written material you can peruse in leisure before you make the final decision.
Purchasing from unreliable sellers
It is worthwhile studying about the company as well as the retailer before buying a double bed mattress. Double bed mattress prices vary and the competition is too high in this market. Hence you may be misled by some unreliable retailers. While making the purchase caution has to be exercised to ensure that you buy from a reputed seller. It is worthwhile exploring reliable sellers and comparing prices like the duroflex mattress price.
Purchasing mattresses not suited to your style of sleeping
Your style of sleeping may also influence the purchase of the right double bed mattress. Many of us tend to be comfortable sleeping towards one side while others may be used to sleep straight. Considering these finer aspects may help select the ideal double bed mattress for you.
Purchasing from the experience of others
This is one of the most common mistakes made by customers when purchasing double bed mattresses. It has to be borne in mind that mattresses are for personal use and the decision should also be a personal one. Relying on the advice of others may result in the improper selection of this important accessory. The choice made by the other person may be based on his personal preferences which may not suit another person.
Getting carried away by marketing gimmicks
In this era of severe competition, it is only natural that companies resort to various marketing strategies to bolster sales. It is necessary to exercise caution and not get swayed by worthless discounts and other gimmicks in the selection of mattresses.
Mattresses are an important accessory that needs to be selected with utmost caution. With a little bit of research and patience, you can select a double bed mattress.
How Expensive Is It To Own A Racehorse?
For many, the dream of owning a racehorse is something that millions aspire to achieve. However, in reality, the dream isn’t as possible as many would like to believe.
Horse ownership for racing fans is a pipedream, but it is still only the wealthiest of people that can afford the luxury.
Below, we will go through the costs of owning a racehorse and examine whether there are any other options available to those that want to own a horse but don’t have the financial wealth required.
How Much Does It Cost?
Buying a racehorse ultimately depends on what you’re trying to get out of the ownership. If you’re looking to get returns by winning some of the biggest races, then you will need to pay an awful lot more and also pay extra for leading trainers.
Typically, flat horses are more expensive than National Hunt horses. Some of the most prestigious flat races see three-year-olds compete, while the biggest National Hunt race in the United Kingdom is the Grand National, which sees older horses race over four miles.
Figures found by the British Horse Racing Authority found that the average cost of owning a flat horse is £23,000, while owning a similar calibre of jumps horse would cost £17,000. Obviously, these figures could also differ depending on the trainer that you opt for, and whether there are any injury complications, which could see both figures rise significantly.
Added on to this is the price that you will actually pay to buy the racehorse. As we mentioned previously, the price of the horse could differ depending on the breed. However, the research found that the average price for a racehorse is £12,000.
Most Expensive Racehorse
Some of the most talented horses in training have commanded huge fees, and the most expensive is Fusaichi Pegasus. The Japanese horse was brought for just over £3 million, but rewarded connections for the purchase by winning some of the most illustrious races in the United States.
His biggest victories came in 2000, as he won the Kentucky Derby, Wood Memorial Stakes and San Felipe Stakes, that happens in Santa Anita Park (you can find Santa Anita Park Racing Picks, Tips & Predictions here).
He was then sold to stud at Coolmore Stud for a remarkable £35 million, which eclipsed the previous record of £24 million that was paid for Shareef Dancer. Fusaichi Pegasus has produced a number of Grade 1 winners since being stood for stud, which includes Roman Ruler, Haradasun and Bandini.
Other Types of Horse Ownership
Due to the financial cost of owning a racehorse outright, one of the easiest and most affordable ways to get involved in the sport is through syndicates. Syndicates have been on the rise for a number of years now, as it offers regular people a chance to get involved in the sport that they love. To get involved, potential owners can pay a price to own a share of the horse.
Obviously, this means reduced returns after winning races, but syndicate owners get all the benefits that come with owning a racehorse, which includes regular stable visits and owner badges to watch the horse in action.
Syndicate payments work slightly differently, as potential owners will pay for their share, whether it be 5% or 10% upfront, before then paying a monthly training fee for the horse.
Not only is this an exciting way to be part of owning a racehorse, but you can also get involved in ownership with family or friends, which means that you can enjoy social days out watching your horse and hoping that it crosses the line first.
Food Fit for All Cat Breeds
Owning, caring for, and taking on the responsibility of looking after a rare or even semi-rare breed of animal can be a challenge. If you were given the pet as a gift it could be more daunting than you may have realized on finding out that your specific type of cat comes with a bit more ‘frills’ than most, and will require you to do your homework.
Knowing the type of cat you own is step one, this makes it easier to narrow down their preferences on entertainment and social engagement it may like, but most importantly its diet and nutrition requirements.
Those endless cartoons we used to watch as children where you only needed to throw a fish into the air for your feline to pounce up and catch were just that, fantasy, these days taking care of an animal requires research and dedication.
Food for thought
So, how do you go about feeding this gem of a furball to the best of your ability and to ensure they are getting a nutritiously wholesome meal each night? Well, for starters you can head on over and take a quick look at the holistapet cat breeds guide where you can get tips and professional advice on what is best suited to your type of cat.
Taking the time to find the best food source, vitamin and mineral enriched ingredients will have long-term benefits for you and your pet. They will not only look and feel better than they ever have before, but you can have peace of mind knowing you are doing everything possible to give them the best quality of life they deserve.
Look for organic, home-grown, and essentially chemical-free foods, this will ensure that those endless flavorings and preservatives that fill the mass-produced products we see lining the supermarket shelves are no longer blocking your cat’s digestive system.
You want to chat to your vet who will offer guidance on what food items could be tailored to your pet, determined by the size, weight, and height you can then give measured and portioned out meals at the correct dosage instead of continuously overfeeding them.
Some foods are better than others
Like with all products across every industry it, for the majority of items, boils down to personal preference. They will all fill your pet for the evening, but you rather want a meal and ingredients that will have long-term advantages, aid, and eliminate health or physical issues without needing prescriptions.
Read package labels, learn how to differentiate between the man-made components and those that are grown in nature and harvested for food products. Check the sources of origin, some states require harsher rules than others to ensure ethically-produced crops and to allow the product to grow at its own pace as opposed to genetically enhanced alternatives.
If you are a new pet owner then it can certainly be overwhelming having to learn all this new information in a short space of time but fear not you are not alone in your situation. Hear what others have to say here https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-choose-the-healthiest-cat-food-brands and taking on tips and advice from their experiences may just give you the answers you have been looking for. There is something for everyone and you will soon find your stride.
How to choose cat food
There is no set right or wrong method to feeding your pet, you need to tweak, change, and edit as you learn and go along, but a few pointers to get you started may help.
- Variety. No matter the species is it has always been advised that animals should have a mixture of both dry and wet foods. Both have their advantages, dry being that you can simply put it out for them to graze on as they come and go, and wet that it contains essential water that most animals don’t drink enough of or regularly.
- Interest. You may not think it but animals get bored with the same meals too, this could backfire on your convenience in that they end up not eating altogether. We don’t enjoy the same foods day in and day out and the same goes for animals, spice things up, keep it interesting, they deserve it.
- Cost. Pet owners think that buying more of a cheaper quality food product will help financially when in the long run this has the opposite effect. Your pet ends up eating more than it should to get the necessary nutrients from the food and this could lead to health and weight complications in the not too distant future.
To learn more about the production and costs of pet food check out this link for a more in-depth look at the processes and methods involved, and how big corporations conclude the prices we see in supermarkets or organic and bio-friendly boutiques.
A final word
At the end of the day we want to enjoy our pets for as long as possible, this is the reason we got them in the first place is it not? To feel the endless and overwhelming love they give to us in abundance without asking for anything in return but a safe place to rest and a well-balanced meal to keep them going.
If it means looking deeper into ingredient labels on jars or cans, or paying that little bit extra for a better quality product then so be it, they’re worth it.
Top 3 Mobile App Development Challenges
Top 10 Motivational Quotes on Blackjack & Poker
How to Build a WordPress Website Without Coding?
Most Common Unethical Business Practices
Top 5 Tools to Integrate to Your Magento 2 Web Store
Expert View: Why Hire AI Developers
Tips for Your First Visit to a Washington Dispensary
7 Mistakes to Avoid Before Buying a Double Bed Mattress
How to Get Rid of Anxiety and Start Learning Cheerfully
How to Improve Productivity and Return Your Wish to Study
83 Aesthetic Quotes to Help You Find Beauty in Unexpected Places
85 Best Affection Quotes That Will Bring You Both Closer
Top Five Reasons Why a Lot of Businesses Fail
77 Advertising Quotes That’ll Help to Transform Your Business
How to Plan Your Flooring Renovation Project
72 Breakup Quotes That Will Make You Forget Past and Move on
74 Best Music Quotes to Highlight on the Power of Music
56 Affair Quotes to Make Us Think
80 Best Food Quotes for People Who Love to Eat
76 Guitar Quotes That Will Make You a Better Guitarist
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth12 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations12 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)