If you are looking for a strong motivation to explore your passion then Lil Peep quotes are the kind of motivation for you. In this article, we have listed all the best Lil Peep sayings for you.
Gustav Elijah Ahr is known as Lil Peep professionally. His grandfathers and father belonged to Sweden, and this is probably the reason why he has Swedish looks. He was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania on the 1st of November 1996 but was raised on Long Island, New York.
This famous Swedish-American rapper’s career started in 2014 when he first released his music on SoundCloud. Renowned by the name Pseudonym on SoundCloud in remembrance of his mother calling him Peep. The reason for his fame is his special production mixtapes. Later he collaborated with Lil Tracy that gave him a huge boost in his career.
After recording several mixtapes Lil Peep came up with his first-ever music album after his U.S solo tour in 2015.
No one really likes growing up, the same was the case with Lil Peep. If you are unsure about certain things, life challenges will teach you! You can always take help from the adulthood quotes. Lil Peep quotes about life show’s you a positive approach to life.
Take a look at the best Lil Peep quotes below to enhance your mindset.
Lil Peep Quotes on Hard Work and Achieving Dreams
- Tell the rich kids to look at me now. –Lil Peep
- I always make music an art; it’s never been a product for me. –Lil Peep
- If you’re not a fun enough character, then no one’s gonna fuck with you because you don’t have enough shit that’s different. –Lil Peep
- I did this all by myself. Matter of fact, I ain’t ever asked no one for help. And that’s why I don’t pick up my phone when it rings. –Lil Peep
- I wish I was a little less passionate. I’m a very passionate person. –Lil Peep
- Once I found out that people were really making careers for themselves off the internet, independently, I was really inspired. –Lil Peep
- Everything changes with time; you can’t predict where you’re gonna be next year; you have no idea, you know what I mean? –Lil Peep
- I always knew I was going to be an artist. I was very confident in that. –Lil Peep
Best Lil Peep Quotes and Captions to Share on Instagram
If you are a Lil Peep fan and you’re searching for social media captions under your pictures, you must take a look at Short Lil Peep captions. The best Lil Peep Lyrics and captions have a crux of all his life lessons at such a young age.
- I don’t feel much pain; got a knife in my back and a bullet in my brain. I’m clinically insane. –Lil Peep
- I been on my own since age nine. –Lil Peep
- Now she wonders why do I lie; I can’t tell my wrongs from my rights. –Lil Peep
- You’re nothin’ like the usual. –Lil Peep
- I know that you want me; you know that I want you. The memories haunt me; I know that they haunt you too. –Lil Peep
- I don’t care what people think of me. I don’t even care what happens to me. –Lil Peep
- I can’t be normal. I’m probably bipolar. –Lil Peep
- My tattoos have become a part of me. When I look in the mirror, I just see my face. –Lil Peep
- I don’t remember taking pictures with eighty percent of the people that I have taken pictures with. –Lil Peep
- I’m very… controversial for some reason. –Lil Peep
Best Lil Peep Quotes and Lyrics to Remember Him
- Bother me, tell me awful things. You know I love it when you do that. –Lil Peep
- And if you ever need a friend, then you got me. And in the end, when I die, would you watch me? And if I try suicide, would you stop me? Would you help me get a grip, or would you drop me? –Lil Peep
- Look at the sky tonight; all of the stars have a reason. A reason to shine, a reason like mine, and I’m falling to pieces. –Lil Peep
- I got a feelin’ that I’m not gonna be here for the next year. So let’s laugh a little before I’m gone. I’ve been dreamin’ of this shit for a while now, got me high now. –Lil Peep
- She feels the tension. It’s just the two of us; it’s just the two of us tonight. Burn me down ’til I’mnothin’ but memories. –Lil Peep
- I can make you . I can make you this, baby, I can make you that. I can take you there, but baby, you won’t make it back. –Lil Peep
- I’d be happy to stay single now because I’ve always been in relationships. For the first time ever I can do what I want, when I want, with who I want, without answering to anyone. –Lil Peep
- Rain keeps falling; tears keep falling. Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails, and I just can’t keep on fine. –Lil Peep
Lil Peep Quotes from Songs Worth Reading
- The future is gonna be remembered forever. Future just has so much quality music. –Lil Peep
- Sunlight on your skin when I’m not around. –Lil Peep
- This music’s the only thing keeping the peace when I’m falling to pieces. –Lil Peep
- Don’t you turn your back on me? Let your tear drops fall on me. Speeding away, the city in the rearview; Heart racing whenever I’m near you. Goth Boijumpin’ on stage. Carry me away, carry me away. –Lil Peep
- It’s either love or hate with me. People really can hate me. –Lil Peep
- My first year making music was very experimental. I was trying to find my sound. My second year, I was more in my element. I knew what type of production I wanted to go over and the topics I wanted to address. –Lil Peep
- I grew up listening to a lot of emo music, a lot of rock music, a lot of rap music, a lot of trap music, funk, everything. –Lil Peep
Lil Peep Quotes about Love to Share with Your Sweetheart
- If I find a way, will you walk it with me? –Lil Peep
- It gets cold at night when you’re alone outside, but it’s fine; I’ll be fine. Pay me no mind, girl, pay me no mind. –Lil Peep
- I just wanna lay my head on your chest, so I’m as close as it gets to your heart. –Lil Peep
- I know that I’m not that important to you, but to me, girl, you’re so much more than gorgeous. –Lil Peep
- I wish I didn’t have the heart to love you. –Lil Peep
- Loving you is like a fairytale. –Lil Peep
- I wrote a letter for you, but you didn’t write back. –Lil Peep
- You know I love you by the way I kiss you. –Lil Peep
- I wanna take my life just to give it to you. I wanna make things right, girl; I do it for you. –Lil Peep
- Hold on, baby, could you wait here? Promise I’ll be right back. –Lil Peep
Sad Lil Peep Quotes That’ll Make You Cry
Songs and emotions both have a deep connection with each other. When you are unable to find out your true feelings, emotional quotes can help you out. Lil Peep sad quotes and Lil Peep song quotes show a strong connection to his depression. Some say Lil Peep sayings allow people to live in the moment without any regrets.
- I’ve had my heart broken in a lot of different ways, a lot of different times by different people- whether it be a family member, a girlfriend, a friend, just all types of relying on people, making yourself vulnerable to people. –Lil Peep
- I have horrible anxiety. –Lil Peep
- Some days, I’ll be very down and out, but you won’t be able to tell, really, because I don’t express that side of myself on social media. That’s the side of myself that I express through music. –Lil Peep
- I don’t even know myself. Got my back up against the wall. I let the time pass too fast. I crash, you crash, you were the one, I told myself. I don’t even know myself or control myself at all. –Lil Peep
- We can fall apart, start over again. –Lil Peep
- You don’t wanna find out, better off lying. You don’t wanna cry now, better off dying. –Lil Peep
- Baby, I’ma dive in, I don’t put the time in. Even if I try hard, I ain’t gonna make it. We ain’t gonna make it. –Lil Peep
- Love now, cry later. –Lil Peep
- I love it when you fake it. Yeah,got her little heart in my hand, and I don’t wanna break it. I ain’t gonna make it but, I love it when you fake it. –Lil Peep
- Everybody who cares about me wants me to do therapy, but I just can’t do therapy. –Lil Peep
Inspirational Lil Peep Sayings about Life to Make You Think
- I love gas stations. Gas stations have some of the sickest clothes ever. T-shirts, hats, everything. –Lil Peep
- People understand my message is positive, and at the end of the day, I’m just here to make music that I enjoy and that other people enjoy. –Lil Peep
- I definitely think the planet is very sad. I also think a lot of people are very ungrateful, which is another big problem. –Lil Peep
- I want to do a lot of different things and dive into different worlds. –Lil Peep
- I don’t mind it. My friends think it’s kind of rude of the people to come up to me and treat me like an object. –Lil Peep
- I feel like I’m creative, and I want to take advantage of that. –Lil Peep
- Sometimes life gets fucked up. That’s why we get fucked up. –Lil Peep
- I think everyone should do mushrooms at least two times a year. It’s great for mental health. I can’t explain it. It’s like you got a message on your brain. –Lil Peep
- Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason. –Lil Peep
- Once you feel unstoppable, you run into an obstacle. Isn’t life comical? I think that life is comical. –Lil Peep
- You have to be grateful for what you have. –Lil Peep
Lil Peep Quotes about Death to Elevate Your Mind
- Please don’t love me, don’t get close. I can’t show you this side of me. I’mburnin’ up; I’m next to death. –Lil Peep
- I will scream your name with my last breath. –Lil Peep
- When I die, you’ll love me. –Lil Peep
- Hold me, I can’t breathe. I don’t wanna die; I don’t wanna OD. –Lil Peep
- Everybody tellin’ me, life’s short, but I wanna die. –Lil Peep
- Burn me down ’til I’mnothin’ but memories. –Lil Peep
- There comes a time everybody meets the same fate. I think I’ma die-alone inside my room. –Lil Peep
More Lil Peep Quotes to Get Your Inspired
- I have a weird definition of family; it’s not the same as everyone else’s. –Lil Peep
- One of my favorite hip-hop artists is Makonnen. One of my favorite bands is Fall Out Boy. You put those two together, and that’s Lil Peep. –Lil Peep
- For me, if I saw my favorite artist in the store, I would probably just tell them three words and walk away. –Lil Peep
- If you like how people look when they’re all covered in tattoos, then you should be covered in tattoos. –Lil Peep
- I never dress the same way for a week – I’ll dress like a whole other person the next week. –Lil Peep
- I always got good grades; I just didn’t go to school much. I didn’t like it. –Lil Peep
- My mom has been calling me Peep my whole life. That’s how I got the name. –Lil Peep
- I like meeting people on a genuine level. Like, ‘OK, if this person wants to meet me and I want to meet them, let’s do it.’ I don’t like forcing things. –Lil Peep
Final Thoughts on Lil Peep Quotes, Saying and Lyrics:
As much as we would hate growing up and earning to survive, it’s a bitter reality we all should face. As soon as we recognize our interests and passion, we are better off, on the road of life.
Struggling with a new business or a new venture in life? Find your true self because only you know yourself the best. Take a look at some of the best Lil Peep inspiration quotes to get goals and hobbies in your daily life. You can do wonders as Lil Peep did at the age of 16 only. Never under estimate yourself. Set a few disciplinary standards in your growing life with the help of discipline quotes.
Just how Lil Peep touched a booming career, depression overtook him. He recorded his debut album “Come Over When You’re Sober, Pt.1” in 2017 and Pt.2 in 2018. His debut album was ranked number 4 on Billboard 200.
Lil Peep was facing quite a few mental issues from a very early age. Later severe depression and bipolar disorder took his life. He was found dead on the 15th of November 2017 at the location of his scheduled performance at Tucson, Arizona. The reason for his death was the overdose of Xanax and fentanyl.
We hope you enjoyed reading Lil Peep quotes and you might get a clearer head after reading these!
75 Nicki Minaj Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Take Action to Live Your Dreams
If you are looking for bold inspiration quotes, then Nicki Minaj quotes are perfect for you. In this article, you will find many Nicki Minaj sayings in one place.
Nicki Minaj, one of the most famous Trinidadian rapper, is originally named Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty. The 38 years old singer, actress and songwriter, was born on the 8th of December 1982 at Saint James, Port of Spain. Besides being in the music industry, Nicki Minaj is renowned as a beautiful supermodel and a successful businesswoman. Her career started in 2009 merely because of her unique British cockney accent.
She has worked with the most renowned artists such as drake, David Guetta, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Meek Mill and Ariana Grande. Her top genres are Hip hop, R&B, dance and pop. Surprisingly she touched the sky with her very first album “Pink Friday” in 2010. It hit number one on US billboard 200 and each song from the album was on everyone’s mind.
Nicki Minaj best lines are truly a mood booster.
Being a hyped female singer Nicki Minaj captions are best suited for a strong lady’s Instagram, Twitter or Facebook profiles. Take a look at Nicki Minaj best lines below.
Best Nicki Minaj Quotes to Boost Your Inner Confidence
- You don’t have to feel the need to put somebody down to make yourself feel better. –Nicki Minaj
- You have to know that as long as you love who you are – your morals, your values, that type of stuff, you’re OK. –Nicki Minaj
- When I win, and when I lose, I take ownership of it because I really am in charge of what I do. –Nicki Minaj
- Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up. –Nicki Minaj
- When you’re a girl, you have to be everything. You have to be dope at what you do, but you have to be super-sweet. And you have to be sexy, and you have to be this, and you have to be that, and you have to be nice. It’s like I can’t be all those things at once. I’m a human being. –Nicki Minaj
- I want to build my empire. In my field, I have always seen men do it. From Diddy to Dr, Dr. To Jay Z. Now it’s a woman’s turn. –Nicki Minaj
- Take me or leave me; I’ll never be perfect. Believe me, I’m worth it. –Nicki Minaj
- Please, you can never compare to me. I am who they couldn’t even dare to be. –Nicki Minaj
- Some people have to put in the work. Others get to cut corners. We see it but don’t say it. Welcome to the real world. –Nicki Minaj
Famous Nicki Minaj Quotes andCaptions to Share on Instagram
- Yo, people will love you and support you when it’s beneficial. I’ma forgive, I won’t forget, but I’ma dead the issue. –Nicki Minaj
- So young and naïve to think you were the one who had came to take claim of this heart. –Nicki Minaj
- I have never gonna let anyone pull me down and make me feel small. –Nicki Minaj
- Like, I mean, I don’t even know why you girls bother at this point. Like, give it up. It’s me. I win, and you lose. –Nicki Minaj
- I told ‘em it’s no friends in the game; you ain’t learned that yet. –Nicki Minaj
- You got your feelings hurt; I ain’t really mean to do that. –Nicki Minaj
- You can hate me, but why knock my hustle? I’ma be the queen, no matter how they shuffle. –Nicki Minaj
- Cherish these nights, cherish these people. Life is a movie, but there will never be a sequel. –Nicki Minaj
- When a good girl’s gone, she’s gone forever. –Nicki Minaj
- But I sped off in a Benzy; I see the envy when I’mcausin’ a frenzy. –Nicki Minaj
- It’s all good ’cause when you a legend, when you legendary, you shine no matter what. –Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj Quotes from Lyrics That’ll Teach You Valuable Lessons
You can live your best life if you are confident in yourself. Learn to live life the way you want. Nicki Minaj song quotes give the right kind of confidence to every girl. A woman can conquer the world, that’s exactly what Nicki Minaj lyric quotes teach us, women.
- Shoutout to my haters, sorry that you couldn’t phase me. –Nicki Minaj
- So, my happiness doesn’t come from money or fame. My happiness comes from seeing life without struggle. –Nicki Minaj
- True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate.–Nicki Minaj
- Mind over matter, I don’t mind, and you don’t matter. –Nicki Minaj
- I will not let anyone scare me out of my full potential. –Nicki Minaj
- I am not a word; I am not a line. I am not a girl that can ever be defined. I am not fly; I am levitation. I represent an entire generation. –Nicki Minaj
- It’s those little tiny things that really make up the bigger picture. –Nicki Minaj
- Respect your haters. They’re the only ones who think you’re better than them. –Nicki Minaj
- Call me cursed, or just call me blessed. If you can’t handle my worst, you ain’t getting my best. –Nicki Minaj
- Women should be allowed to be as hardcore and sexual as we want because men do it all the time. –Nicki Minaj
Short Nicki Minaj Quotes from Songs to Motivate You
- You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer. –Nicki Minaj
- Haters, I’m not your enemy; I’m your hero. Cheer up; you should be happy I’m here. –Nicki Minaj
- I just want women to always feel in control. Because we’re capable, we’re so capable. –Nicki Minaj
- People always want to talk about who I was, but I’ve always been singing, always been experimenting with pop music. –Nicki Minaj
- Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regrets can last for a lifetime. –Nicki Minaj
- Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always brings beauty. –Nicki Minaj
- There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears. –Nicki Minaj
- Memories take us back; dreams take us forward. –Nicki Minaj
- Screw your flaws; you’re perfect in my eyes. –Nicki Minaj
- I will not let anyone scare me out of my full potential. –Nicki Minaj
Funny Nicki Minaj Quotes and Sayings to Make You Laugh
- Smile and make a bitch mad. –Nicki Minaj
- If you ain’t on the team, you playin’ for team D, ’Cause we A-listers, we paid sisters. –Nicki Minaj
- Call me cursed, or just call me blessed. If you can’t handle my worst, you ain’t getting my best. –Nicki Minaj
- All of my young and teenage early years, we lived in fear that my mother would be killed by my father. It was ridiculous. It made me act out to guys and be evil to them when I was growing up. –Nicki Minaj
- I’m the baddest in the game. Excuse me, honey. Nobody’s in my lane. –Nicki Minaj
- I look like ‘yes,’ and you look like a ‘no.’ –Nicki Minaj
- Bad as I wanna be. she ain’t bad; she a sad little wannabe. –Nicki Minaj
- Mike Jack. Who’s bad? Ain’t on my period, but I got a new pad. –Nicki Minaj
- Maybe your weird is my normal. What’s to say? –Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj Quotes and Best Lines on Dealing with Haters and Life’s Challenges
Remind yourself that you are your own boss. Inspirational Nicki Minaj quotes are all about boosting a person’s morale to achieve goals in life. No woman has achieved this much fame from her bold outlook like Nicki Minaj and this can be clearly seen in Nicki Minaj famous quotes.
- I’d rather have an enemy who admits they hate me. Instead of a friend who secretly put me down. –Nicki Minaj
- The people that are inclined to hate are also inclined to be losers. –Nicki Minaj
- Forget the haters; just get ya money. –Nicki Minaj
- My tears have dried, and I know that no weapon formed against me will prosper. –Nicki Minaj
- There’s always gonna be evil people in the world who just do negative shit. –Nicki Minaj
- Haters don’t hate you; they hate themselves because you’re a reflection of what they wish to be. –Nicki Minaj
- You gotta be a beast; that’s the only way they’ll respect you. –Nicki Minaj
- Refuse to lose; refuse to be defeated; refuse to have regrets. –Nicki Minaj
- I don’t wanna check bitches, tell ’em wear their Nikes. –Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj Quotes about Love and Being Single That’ll Inspire You to Love Yourself More
- You got me thinkin’ twice to just breathe, then you say I won’t survive. If I leave, but I’ve gotta’ a couple of tricks up my sleeve. I no longer need your attention. –Nicki Minaj
- I don’t know if the secret of life is to find love, but I do think one of the secrets of life is to embody love. –Nicki Minaj
- Strange how someone you once loved can become just another person you once knew. –Nicki Minaj
- If you believe in me, I’ll love you unconditionally. Trust is love. –Nicki Minaj
- Being in a relationship shouldn’t mean that you lose your voice. Being in a relationship should mean that you’ve met a secure enough man to allow you, in a sense, to remain a queen. –Nicki Minaj
- I wear heels bigger than your dick. –Nicki Minaj
- You do not owe a single person an explanation for why you are living your life the way you are or why you do the things you do. –Nicki Minaj
- We dope girls, we flawless, we the poster girls for all this. –Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj Inspirational Quotes about Success and Making It
When you are feeling low about yourself or life isn’t going how you planned, Nicki Minaj quotes will teach you that nothing in life is impossible. Grow your mindset with this set of amazing quotes.
- They don’t see the tears I cry, the fears I hide. Tend to keep my cares inside; it’s merely pride. –Nicki Minaj
- You wanna know what scares people? Success. –Nicki Minaj
- When you don’t make moves, and you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition. –Nicki Minaj
- I want people- especially young girls – to know that in life, nothing is going to be based on sex appeal. You’ve got to have something else to go with that. –Nicki Minaj
- If you don’t have critics, you probably don’t have success either. –Nicki Minaj
- Only one chance one bullet in the gun; This is my life, and I only got one, yeah. The safety’s off, and I put on her. Oh, stick ‘em up, stick ‘em up. Ready to shoot. –Nicki Minaj
- If I wasn’t winning, you wouldn’t care. –Nicki Minaj
- Those who know me never doubt me; those who doubt me never know me. –Nicki Minaj
- Sometimes you don’t realize how far you’ve gotten until you look around at the people who are still trailing far behind you. –Nicki Minaj
Final Thoughts on Nicki Minaj Quotes, Sayings, Captions and Lyrics
Being famous has its perks as well as setbacks. You have to face a lot of hatred and negative remarks. All Nicki Minaj haters got an answer with Nicki Minaj quotes about haters. Fake people quotes can make you recognise well who your true friends are.
Nicki Minaj also faced a tough time in her love life that can be felt in Nicki Minaj quotes about love. One should take a look at breakup quotes to realise who should be kept at priority.
The biggest rap queen of all time, Nicki Minaj rap quotes are the best rap quotes in the entire music industry.
Nicki Minaj has given many hits, from “Starship” to “Anaconda” to “Superbass”. Each one of these singles has given her special recognition all around the world. She is one of those two female artists in all genres that have more than 100 Hot 100 entries. She has achieved six American music awards and twelve BET awards throughout her career. Moreover, she has also been nominated for ten Grammy Awards. Her career is still touching the sky and she has a growing fan following all around the world. It’s hard to say that any teenager doesn’t like Nicki Minaj Quotes.
80 Lil Wayne Quotes That’ll Inspire Us to Live and Enjoy Our Life
Lil Wayne has been the youngest member of cash records just at the age of 12 which is quite influential and that is why we bring you Lil Wayne quotes to look at. Lil Wayne is an American songwriter and a rapper. It is a fact that he is one of the most influential hip-hop singers of the era and he is also a very successful entrepreneur.
Some famous Lil Wayne quotes are going to give you a different perspective of life. Lil Wayne deep quotes state that he is not an example or role model for the people who live their lives. He believes that people should not look up to him and follow the same mistakes that he has made in his life and that is why Lil Wayne inspirational quotes are beneficial and extraordinary.
Lil Wayne was not very successful in his love life either and that is quite evident from Lil Wayne love quotes. He has talked about how painful it can be when you are not successful in love and how it can shatter you into a lot of pieces and it is one of the saddest Lil Wayne quotes about relationships.
Best Lil Wayne Quotes That’ll Encourage Us to Strive to Be the Best in Life
- Prepared for the worst, but still praying for the best. –Lil Wayne
- I’m an addict; I’m addicted to success. Thankfully, there’s no rehab for success. –Lil Wayne
- The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done, you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do. –Lil Wayne
- Everything gets betters with time, and time is forever. –Lil Wayne
- Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future. –Lil Wayne
- Jail didn’t make me find God; he’s always been there. They can lock me up, but my spirit and my love can never be confined to prison walls. –Lil Wayne
- I got these haters, like, “when will he stop? Maybe a minute after never, so set your clocks. –Lil Wayne
- Honestly, I don’t listen to nobody else’s music but my own. It’s kind of like sports to me. You don’t see Kobe Bryant at a LeBron James game – he just works on his own game. And that’s what I do. I only listen to me, so I can criticize and analyze and all those things. –Lil Wayne
- We’re here to live. We’re here to do, we’re here to be. –Lil Wayne
- I don’t take nothin’ from no one. I do what I wanna do. And I’m gonna do that until the day I die. And if I can’t do that, then I’ll just die. –Lil Wayne
- I look at things as ‘Everything is meant to be.’ – Lil Wayne
Inspirational Lil Wayne Quotes and Best Lines That’ll Push You to Be a Better Person
Lil Wayne best lines are that you should always be prepared for what life is going to throw at your next. Life is very crazy and Indus does not wait for anyone to show how cruel it can be. In such situations, you just have to learn how to get through this world on your own and no one else is going to be on your site to help you out in this regard.
- The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don’t have to one. –Lil Wayne
- I just always expect the best because I’m a competitor, and if I’m competing, then obviously, I’m trying to be better in everything. –Lil Wayne
- You supposed to be able to do anything in this world. That’s what Martin Luther King told me. –Lil Wayne
- I’m not an example for how people should live their lives. Never in my life would I ever set out to be an example for people on how to live their lives. If you need an example for how to live, then you just shouldn’t have been born. Straight up. –Lil Wayne
- I go wherever my creativity takes me. –Lil Wayne
- I always believe that to be the best, you have to smell like the best, dress like the best, act like the best. When you throw your trash in the garbage can, it has to be better than anybody else who ever threw trash in the garbage can. –Lil Wayne
- Take a good look at what you are lookin’ at. You never know when it’s your last look. –Lil Wayne
- I don’t need it to be easy. I just want it to be worth it. –Lil Wayne
- I know it’s an experience that I need to have if God’s putting me through it. –Lil Wayne
- I’m a lion on redeem, inspired by the green. Never tired nor fatigued, never defiant to my team. –Lil Wayne
Motivational Lil Wayne Quotes from Songs to Remember Him By
Lil Wayne has been to jail and there are a few things that we can learn from Lil Wayne quotes from songs. Some of the most famous of Lil Wayne’s sad quotes are about the time when he was confined to prison walls and he couldn’t see his way out of this misery.
- Remember all those times I swore I needed you? Well, consider then lies because baby, here I am without you, and I survived. –Lil Wayne
- I don’t look for signs. But when things happen, I say, ‘OK, something must be right.’ Or ‘OK, something must be wrong.’ –Lil Wayne
- I always do my rap from the outside, looking in. like I do my rap as if I’m looking at me, rap. –Lil Wayne
- Prepared for the worst but still praying for the best. –Lil Wayne
- I tried to pay attention, but attention paid me. –Lil Wayne
- Nobody gives you a chance; you gotta take chances. –Lil Wayne
- Just remember that when nobody else was there for you, I was. And when nobody else gave a damn, I did. –Lil Wayne
- The best things in life are unseen; that’s why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream. –Lil Wayne
- I made something out of nothing, thanks for nothing. –Lil Wayne
- I know this world is gold and devastating. But I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding. –Lil Wayne
Famous Lil Wayne Quotes and Captions to Share on Instagram
- You can love me or hate me; I swear it won’t make me or break me. –Lil Wayne
- Life goes on, but the scars remain. –Lil Wayne
- Never come in second; make the most of your seconds; they so precious- Cuz if we could buy time, every store would sell it. –Lil Wayne
- I’m the best yet, and yet, my best is yet to come. –Lil Wayne
- I’m probably in the sky, flying with the fish, or maybe in the ocean, swimming with the pigeons. See, my world is different. –Lil Wayne
- I listen to her heartbeat cause it plays my favorite song. –Lil Wayne
- My life is like a movie, and I do my own stunts. –Lil Wayne
- I see my mama’s smile; that’s a blessing. –Lil Wayne
- Mirror on the wall, through my rise and fall, you’ve been my only friend. –Lil Wayne
- I believe that music is another form of news. Music is another form of journalism to me so I have to cover all the areas with my album. –Lil Wayne
- Make jokes. No stress. Love. Live Life. Proceed. Progress. –Lil Wayne
Deep Lil Wayne Love Quotes and Lil Wayne Sad Quotes
- They say love is the key; somebody changed the lock. – Lil Wayne
- A lot of women don’t know how to love because there’re deep reasons for them not knowing how to love. And what I mean by deep reasons is deep and dark reasons. –Lil Wayne
- Love is like a rubber band. Both pull on, one release, and it hurts the person who has held it. –Lil Wayne
- Now you’ve been gone too long, true or false, right or wrong. I’m left to live life alone, I’mma need more styrofoams. If you find your way home, you know that porch light is on. I lay in bed wishin’ your side was warm. –Lil Wayne
- I’ll find love again, I ain’t find it yet. –Lil Wayne
- Somewhere along the way in your life, the world and its people will have a problem with you. That’s their problem, not yours. –Lil Wayne
- A million feelings; a thousand thoughts. A hundred memories, all for one person. –Lil Wayne
- I don’t want a broken heart; cause I’ll lose all the pieces. –Lil Wayne
- I don’t think you’re beautiful I think you’re beyond it. –Lil Wayne
- When a girl cries over a guy, she really loves him. When a guy cries over a girl, he will never love another girl like her. –Lil Wayne
Lil Waye Quotes about Life to Broaden Your Thoughts
Lil Wayne quotes about life can open anyone’s eyes and change your life because he looks at things differently. When you are not feeling motivated enough you can take a look at the Lil Wayne motivational quotes to guide you so that you can understand this cruel world a little bit better.
- Music is a reflection of who you are, and if those things that you mentioned are what your music is all about, then I guess that’s who you are. –Lil Wayne
- I like people that enjoy life, ‘cause I do the same.’ –Lil Wayne
- Life is a lot like skateboarding. –Lil Wayne
- Never back down from a real challenge. They give the best lessons in life. –Lil Wayne
- I’m blessed, and I thank God for every day, for everything that happens for me. –Lil Wayne
- But I’m just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don’t let me be misunderstood. –Lil Wayne
- Don’t judge me. You wanna judge me, put on a black gown and get a gavel. Get in line with the rest of them that’s about to judge me. I got court dates every other month. It’s me against the world – that’s how I feel. –Lil Wayne
- I don’t think life is about a pace, living slow or fast. I think you just live. –Lil Wayne
- I am very humble, and I am very gracious and very grateful for everything that happens to me and about me and around me. –Lil Wayne
- Life is a beach and i am juss playing in the sand! –Lil Wayne
Funny Lil Wayne Quotes to Make You Laugh
- I’m on the road to riches, it’s just a lil traffic. –Lil Wayne
- I’m not looking down, but I see no one above me! –Lil Wayne
- Hate is a form of love that hasn’t found a way to express itself. –Lil Wayne
- One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching. –Lil Wayne
- Love or hate me, I stay hate-free. They say we learn from mistakes. Well, that’s why they mistake me. –Lil Wayne
- I’m the one who has to die when it’s time for me to die. So let me live my life the way I want to. –Lil Wayne
- Life has no remote; get up and change it yourself. –Lil Wayne
- Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like being sorry for being real. –Lil Wayne
- Throw dirt on my name, and I still come out clean. –Lil Wayne
- They don’t know where I came from but they know where I’m goin. –Lil Wayne
Lil Wayne Quotes and Lyrics from Mirror Album You’ll Love
- Uh, with everything happening today, you don’t know whether you’re coming or going, but you think that you’re on your way. –Mirror, Lil Wayne
- Life lined up on the mirror, don’t blow it. –Mirror, Lil Wayne
- Look at me when I’m talking to you; you looking at me, but I’m looking through you. –Mirror, Lil Wayne
- I see the blood in your eyes; I see the love in disguise; I see the pain hidden in your pride; I see you’re not satisfied, and I don’t see nobody else. I see myself; I’m looking at the mirror on the wall. –Mirror, Lil Wayne
- I see the truth in your lies; I see nobody by your side, but I’m with you when you’re all alone. –Mirror, Lil Wayne
- You’ve been my only friend. You told me that they can understand the man I am. –Mirror, Lil Wayne
- I see my mama smile; that’s a blessing. –Mirror, Lil Wayne
- I see the change, I see the message, and no message coulda been any clearer. So I’m starting with the man in the mirror on the wall. –Mirror, Lil Wayne
Final Thoughts on Lil Wayne Quotes, Sayings, Lyrcis and Captions
After having a look at the Lil Wayne quotes, you will find out that he is not just a serious person and makes jokes too. He is quite witty about the fact that he always la ds himself in trouble but still can come out clean every single time.
In the end, you can learn a lot from Lil Wayne inspirational quotes because he always preaches to other people that life is going to go on and it is not going to stop for anyone. The scars that we have are always going to remain on our bodies and they are going to remind us of our strength we are because we can face difficult situations in life.
It is no secret that Lil Wayne has always been very passionate about music and through his lyrics, you can see the type of person he is because his music is his clear reflection. Lil Wayne does not care about the people who are constantly judging him and making a specific perception about him.
All he cares about is the blessing that God has showered upon him and he is grateful for every single blessing every day. You should also learn from the Lil Wayne quotes and apply the same rules to your life so you can prosper and fill your soul with love.
79 Post Malone Quotes on Staying True to Yourself
People who love RnB and Hip Hop music must be familiar with the versatile singer Post Malone. We have compiled a list of Post Malone quotes that you will just love. He rose to fame in 2015 with his first album and since then never looked back. Post Malone is not only a singer, he is an influencer with a huge fan following. Even though he is quite young and touching late twenties, he seems much more mature than his age.
Even though some people might disagree with his thoughts, they still acknowledge the sheer talent he possesses. If you too are one of the hardcore fans of Malone, read the following quotes to get an insight into his intellect.
Best Post Malone Quotes to Heal Our Souls
- Your growth scares people who don’t want to change.
- You don’t gotta be perfect, just keep it real.
- There’s always going to be setbacks; there’s always going to be knockdowns. There’s always going to be people telling you, hey you suck.
- As an artist, it’s never really enough. You always want to strive to get bigger and better and push the limits of what you can actually do.
- I wanna go up there and I don’t ever wanna come down.
- I don’t care who talks about me, because when I come around nothing is said to me.
- The right person by your side will have you saving money, living better, making moves, and laughing constantly.
- I’m just trying to make music everybody can get happy to and vibe to and turn up to. So long as I keep making good music, everything’s going to be OK.
- If you like something, rock it. If you want to rock a cape every day, go for it.
- I dreamed it all ever since I was young. They said I wouldn’t be nothing. Now they always say congratulations.
- I’m trying to make music that I like, and I love hip-hop. At the same time, I love guitar, I love rock and everything.
- We should just come together as people. I think it’s really important to come together as humans, not as white people or black people, green and blue people.
Music is not about just enjoying the moment and having a good time. Music can be insightful and inspiring as well. Rap music is all about spitting fire and moving people with your words. Post Malone also inspires people with his words and melodies.
Living mediocrely and being okay with whatever you got will pull you down further in the ditch. You got to have that hunger and lust for success. You should always strive to be better than before, only then you might succeed. Dreams for great things require motivation and rock-hard determination, if you got these two, no force can stop you.
Famous Post Malone Captions to Share on Instagram
- Keep ’em pouring ’til I’m fucked up.
- All this American dreaming everybody sick of believing.
- Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation.
- I’m rollin’ rollin’ rollin’ rollin’ with my brothers like it’s Jonas Jonas.
- I don’t wanna die too young.
- You probably think that you are better now.
- I dreamed it all ever since I was young.
- Everyone’s gone, but no one’s leavin’.
- A paranoid man makes paranoid plans.
- She fooled me twice and it’s all my fault.
We all love scrolling through Instagram, and the only thing that stops us is a captivating picture paired with thought-provoking captions. Post Malone’s quotes can be very well passed off as Instagram captions, you too can select any of the above and impress your friend list.
You should be confident in your abilities, even if it means that you are standing alone, away from the crowd. Believing in your dreams no matter how absurd they might sound to other people should only give you more power and more determination to hit your goal. It should only ignite the passion and never fade your spark.
Motivational Post Malone Song Quotes to Remind His Genius and Creativity
- Thinkin’ in a bad way, losin’ your grip / Screamin’ at my face, baby don’t trip / Someone took a big L, don’t know how that felt / Lookin’ at you sideways, party on tilt.
- Me and Kurt feel the same, too much pleasure is pain / My girl spites me in vain, all I do is complain / She needs something to change, need to take off the edge / So fuck it all tonight.
- Said she tired of Lil’ money, need a big boy / Pull up twenty-inch blades like I’m Lil’ Troy / Now it’s everybody flockin’, need a decoy.
- Damn, my AP goin’ psycho, Lil’ mama bad like Michael / Can’t really trust nobody with all this jewelry on you.
- We couldn’t turn around / ‘Til we were upside down / I’ll be the bad guy now / But no, I ain’t too proud.
- Never caught a feelin’ this hard / Harder than the liquor I pour / Tell me you don’t want me no more / But I can’t let go.
- I’ve been fuckin’ hoes and poppin’ pillies/ Man, I feel just like a rockstar (ayy, ayy) / All my brothers got that gas / And they always be smokin’ like a Rasta.
- Was scared of losin’ somethin’ that we never found / We’re running out of reasons, but we can’t let go.
- You prolly think that you are better now, better now / You only say that ’cause I’m not around, not around / You know I never meant to let you down, let you down / Woulda gave you anything / Woulda gave you everything.
- Said you’d take a bullet, told me you would die for me / I had a really bad feeling you’ve been lying to me /We were on the low, but you were getting high with me.
- Such a long time / I’ve been waitin’, I’ve been waitin’ for a long time / Such a long time / I’ve been waitin’, I’ve been waitin’ for a long time / Such a long time (Ooh).
You can find motivation in the most unpredictable places if you got the hunger for it. If you crave greatness, you will find motivation and creativity in mundane places. You ought to have an eye to recognize gems and diamonds in the rough. Once you start seeing more than what meets the eye, you will be in for a treat.
Everybody is bound to make mistakes whether unintentional or intentional. But that does not mean that they are bad, it means that situation caused them to behave in a certain way. Judging people based on their mistakes is a poor choice, judging anyone based on how they reacted when they were in tension or distress is not fair at all.
Post Malone Love Quotes to Send to Your Sweetheart
- The feeling we catching, my love is a blessing.
- I fell in love with your personality, your looks are just a bonus.
- Seasons change and our love went cold. Feed the flame ’cause we can’t let it go.
- Currency, it comes so naturally but I can’t buy your love.
- It was love at first sight, felt like you were chosen but that blood in your veins, I know it’s frozen it’s so cold.
Love is not a simple emotion, it is rather complicated. Everyone perceives love differently, they love differently and they wish to be loved differently. Expecting everyone to behave under your notion of love is a rather foolish thought.
Some people fall in love instantly, they fall in love hard. They get no time to look into the minute details, they spare no moment in telling wrong from right. But some people love in a very mature manner. They analyze all the pros and cons of love, of a certain person, and then let love take over their mind.
Funny Post Malone Quotes to Make You Laugh
- Saucin’, saucin’, I’m saucin’ on you.
- Now I’m drinkin’ again, 80 proof in my veins.
- Remember when you got my ass arrested. At least when I was in jail I got some rest in.
- Rather be single for life than fucking with you.
- This shit bliss, I’m so rich, abs like Abercrombie Fitch.
- Wasted on Sunday. Erase you on Monday.
- No sleep ’til I’ve seen three suns.
- Shit was sweet until I was a sucker, shout out Jonas Brothers.
- Population four million, how I see the same bitches?
Life can be hard at times, it can be tough. Sailing through the harshness of life with a head held up is no doubt a hard thing to do. You too can make the harshness of life bearable with feel-good music and uplifting lyrics. Feel-good music instantly lifts your mood and puts you in the right in a happy place.
Listening to happy music with comical lyrics makes you forget about your worries and sorrows. For that brief moment, you find yourself swaying to the tunes and upbeat music. Your mind relaxes and slowly you let go of all the worries in your life.
Post Malone Quotes about Life to Make You Think
- You just go with the flow because life is just all about how you feel.
- Because no matter how my life has changed. I keep on looking back on better days.
- The lifestyle we live is too dangerous.
- Sorry that you can’t get over me. Now you’re out of my life I’m so relieved.
- In order to find yourself, who you really are, you got to be with yourself; you got to hang out with yourself.
- Everyone tells you that you deserve better, but no one is willing to give it to you.
- I said I’m sorry mama for my vices, you’ll never understand what my life is.
- I know it’s hard to swallow your pride. Sorry that you can’t get over me. Now you’re out of my life, I’m so relieved.
- Some people think I’m livin’ wrong. We live this life but not for long, so.
Making your life worth living takes a lot of effort. Building up a life that makes you happy and satisfied takes sweat and tears too. You have to work tirelessly to build up a life that makes you feel satisfied. Your hustle will define how much you want to succeed in life.
You will get to know the world a lot better if you know yourself first. To know what’s going in your heart and mind you have to spend time alone, meditating and relaxing. You can take up a hobby that makes you relax and spend some time daily doing it.
Post Malone Inspirational Sayings to Inspire You
- Be good to people for no reason.
- I saw myself in a different light.
- Surround yourself with people who want to see you grow.
- You have to be confident.
- I’m a savage. I’m dedicated. I’m just myself. That’s the best way to put it.
- And if everything gone bad, we gon’ make it all right.
- Every time we makeup, the truth is fading. Everybody’s blind when the view’s amazing.
- Nobody wanted me to put out White Iverson. They said wait. I said I don’t have time to wait. I don’t have any money, what am I going to lose? I put it out the next day and it went bananas.
- Don’t try to change anyone, change how you deal with them.
- I think a show is more of an interacting with fans than you just singing songs.
- They told me to quit, I don’t listen to what I’m told.
Are you feeling a little low on life right now? Do you require an instant hit of positivity and inspiration to get you through the rest of your day? Hit play to some of Post Malone songs and you will certainly feel a lot better. Inspiration hits you tenfold if it is coupled with powerful music.
Listening to inspirational lyrics with loud music and tunes puts you in a state of mind that is enduring. You start accepting positivity and let yourself open to new ideas. Your mind starts understanding things beyond explanation. You start accepting the reality of your life and take measures to change what you want to be changed.
Post Malone Lyrics You’ll Love
- Ain’t always broken, but here’s to hopin’.
- Said you’d die for me, you’d die for me, you’d die for me. But you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me.
- Sorry that you can’t get over me. Now you’re out of my life I’m so relieved.
- I never needed anything from you / And all I ever asked was for the truth / You showed your tongue and it was forked in two / Your venom was lethal, I almost believed you.
- Everywhere I go / Catch me on the block like I’m Mutombo / 750 Lambo in the Utah snow / Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo.
- Every chip out on the table, bitch I’m all in.
- If you keep staring at the sun, you won’t see what you have become.
- I couldn’t breathe, almost lost myself, couldn’t stop myself, I did it all You can’t blame it on me (Ayy) It’s not my fault, it’s not my fault, it’s not my fault.
- I’m gonna do what I want, when I want, when I want, yeah I’m goin’ hard ’til I’m gone, ’til I’m gone, ’til I’m gone, yeah Can you feel it, can you feel it?
- Man, I just wanna go flex / Gold on my teeth and on my neck. And I’m stone cold with the flex. With my squad and I’m smokin’ up a check / Man I just wanna go flex.
- If you busy plotting on what I got/kick in your door, that’s what you thought.
- Now it ain’t nothin’ fickle for me; To forget; that you ever exist, / But you ‘member my name when; that doesn’t exist.
Although everyone has different choices and likeness, 6 Grammy nominations sure mean that Post Malone is loved and liked by many. He has won countless awards to date and continues to impress the masses with his genre of music and art. Sure many of us like and love him for the music he develops.
Most of his songs are about self-love and accepting who you are. Accepting your flaws and gathering the courage of changing them through personal growth is what we should aim for. Getting inspired by motivational lyrics is one thing and letting them change your perspective of life is thrilling to say the least.
Final Thoughts on Post Malone Quotes
Music is a big part of our pop culture, it is something that inspires millions of people and touches millions of hearts. Post Malone is a shining star that is loved by many. His debut album was a hit and since then he has never looked back. He continues to make music and singing dope songs all the while inspiring people.
His words create such an impact on people that they become motivated and moved by their depth. If you too are a big Post Malone fan, you will enjoy the above-mentioned quotes and have a good time understanding them.
The Best Relaxing Holiday Destinations
What are Six Sigma Tools and When to Look for Professional Courses?
6 Essential Things You Should Learn in Liposuction Training
Benefits of Using an LMS for Partner Training
Five Needs of Waterproofing
3 Tips for Picking Right Business Lawyers for Your Organization
6 Benefits of Online Training
5 Things to Include in a Divorce Settlement Agreement
5 Simple and Best Food Packaging Ideas
7 Ways to Recover Money from Debtors
7 Things That You Can Do In Calgary during Summer Vacation
Drake Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Have a Fun-filled and Genuine Life
87 Beyonce Quotes That’ll Empower Every Girl
93 NBA Youngboy Quotes about Love, Trust, Life and Money
83 Mac Miller Quotes That’ll Encourage You to Pursue Your Dreams
76 Xxxtentacion Quotes and Lyrics about Life, Love and Depression
Shiba Inu: 7 Things to Know About the SHIB CertiK Audit Results
78 Eminem Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Chase Your Goals and Dreams
Benefits of Passing Microsoft AZ-204 Certification Exam
Tips for a Small Bedroom: Make the Most of the Space
- LifeStyle2 years ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
- LifeStyle2 years ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
- Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
- Quotes2 years ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
- Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
- Affirmations2 years ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
- Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
- Motivation2 years ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day