In every person’s life, their childhood is when they have the best memories as it is the time when one can be free-spirited without any worries and live in their own wonderland. So when we enter the phase of adulthood, it feels like we are suddenly hit by a truck of reality. It is a cruel reality that consists of continuous obstacles in one’s way alongside stress, anxiety, and more.
Some people might feel lost as they enter adulthood, whereas some might feel like suddenly they have been cornered. At that time, we need some words of wisdom or phrases that can soothe us and keep us moving.
Growing up to be a good human being can be challenging, especially when we constantly face obstacles and are criticized by society for our choices. We always question ourselves and the decisions we make.
Sometimes you may ask yourself why everything is so complicated and why anything can’t go in the way you want it to go. But always remember, if you work hard despite all these obstacles or challenging situations that you will face, only then you will be able to become successful and the person of your dream. Remembering these tough times and overcoming the obstacles will help you to become more vigorous and more passionate.
Best Adulthood Quotes Everyone Is Reading Right Now
- Adulthood is hell. –H. P. Lovecraf
- The secret to adulthood is that 99% of the time, you actually know the right thing to do. Adults make it hard when they are deciding whether to do the right thing. –Jason Kander
- To most of us, adulthood means being able to earn a living, possess a home, get married, and rear children, and this implies having autonomy or control over one’s life. In the 19th century, becoming an adult was celebrated as liberation from paternal authority. Today we regard it more as a time of regret and stagnation. –Jane Ridley
- For many people, the age of 20 is when they first reach adulthood, and it’s a time full of ideas and dreams. But when I was 20, a lot of misfortune came along. I spent a year in the hospital and couldn’t move, and I was forced to think a lot.-Lee Min-ho
- You can’t have whatever you want. But to a child who must ask permission for every single thing, adulthood looks like a constant parade of every desire’s satisfaction. It is a heady and terrifying place. It is the Otherworld. It is Fairyland. In fantasy, we make this literal. –Catherynne M. Valente
- I was well into adulthood before I was prepared to acknowledge the simple fact that I am gay. It took years of struggle and growth for me to recognize that it’s just a fact of life, like having brown hair, and part of who I am. –Pete Buttigieg
- Part of adulthood is searching for the people who understand you. –Hanya Yanagihara
Adulthood might seem like hell at times. But believe me, it isn’t that hard. It is you who only makes it seem harder because you are continuously questioning yourself and your instincts. So that you know your instincts will never let you down.
Adulthood is when we are hit by reality, and we fully start taking steps that will help us fulfill our dreams. It might seem challenging to choose at that time as you are not sure if making that decision will be right or not. That’s why we might often get stressed which will only hinder our progress.
It might seem hard to find out who you are and what you want to be. But if you believe in yourself, then everything will be fine.
If you ever need some words of wisdom by some great personas of this world to help you face adulthood, these quotes will help you out.
Adult Life Quotes That Remind What We May Face in Personal Life
- Adulthood is not an age, but a stage of knowledge of self. –John Fowles
- I think everything happens for a reason and all the things that happened to me – good, bad – I’m glad they did. It’s made me ready for life, for adulthood. –Freddy Adu
- Even more than getting married or having kids, I found losing a parent is what thrusts you into adulthood. For me it was. That was when the Earth tilted on its axis, and there was a paradigm shift, and I felt like a different person. –Paul Rudd
- The great challenge of adulthood is holding on to your idealism after you lose your innocence. –Bruce Springsteen
- The day you graduate from childhood to adulthood is the day you take full responsibility for your life. –Darren Hardy
- A child becomes an adult when he realizes that he has a right not only to be right but also to be wrong. –Thomas Szasz
- What is an adult? A child is blown up by age. –Simone de Beauvoir
What is adulthood exactly? These questions may often arise in your mind as you are growing up. You may think about which incident or at which point in life it was that truly made you an adult.
It might be the difficult situation we faced at an earlier point of life, a traumatic incident, or just when we were hit by reality.
Adulthood is not just about age. It is about learning from our mistakes and knowing what is right. Everything that happens in life happens for a reason. It is like that yellow light that gives you a heads up of what can happen next.
If you ever feel down or lost for the occurrences in your life or are just stressed about adulthood, then these quotes will come to your rescue.
From Childhood to Adulthood Quotes to Remind the Change
- I spent my whole childhood wishing I were older, and now I’m spending my adulthood wishing I were younger. –Ricky Schroder
- I had a wonderful childhood, which is tough because it’s hard to adjust to a miserable adulthood. –Larry David
- As human beings, we all mature physically from childhood to adolescence and then into adulthood, but our emotions lag behind. –Bernard Sumner
- Adolescence is the conjugator of childhood and adulthood. –Louise J. Kaplan
- A life-long blessing for children is to fill them with warm memories of times together. Happy memories become treasures in the heart to pull out on the tough days of adulthood. –Charlotte Kasl
- I think you should be a child for as long as you can. I have been successful for 74 years of being able to do that. Don’t rush into adulthood, it isn’t all that much fun. –Bob Newhart
- It is widely known that the effects of childhood poverty follow children through adolescence and into adulthood. –Chris Van Hollen
- No parent is perfect; we all can look back and think of things we could’ve done to help our children be better prepared for adulthood. And sometimes it’s best to admit it to them and encourage them to learn from our mistakes. –Billy Graham
- Adulthood is the ever-shrinking period between childhood and old age. It is the apparent aim of modern industrial societies to reduce this period to a minimum. –Thomas Szasz
- I had a beautiful childhood, so my adulthood has been really frustrating because it’s half the time it hasn’t been as good as my childhood. –John Lautner
Sometimes one may wonder why did they have to grow up, why couldn’t they just stay a kid forever. Once you realize that it is not the age that makes you an adult but your knowledge about your true self, your responsibilities, your mistakes are what make you an adult. It is only then you will be able to grow up fully.
If you keep denying your reality and try to ignore your past, mistakes, and difficult situations rather than overcoming them and learning from them, you will always be a kid whose soul never grows. You will never be able to become truly happy as all this time you have been ignoring the situations that can make you stronger.
These childhood to adulthood quotes will help you remind the change and also remind you that not all changes are bad.
Funny Quotes about Adulthood to Make You Laugh
- Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane.
- After much research, experimentation & consideration, I have decided adulthood is not for me. Thank you for the opportunity.
- Adulthood is like the vet, and we’re all the dogs that were excited for the car ride until we realized where we’re going.
- Being an adult is mostly just going to bed when you don’t want to and also waking up when you don’t want to.
- Being an adult is the dumbest thing I have ever done.
- Don’t worry, kids. Being an adult is mostly just Googling how to do stuff.
- That horrifying moment when you’re looking for an adult, but you realize you are an adult. So you look around for an older adult. An adultier adult. Someone better at adulterer than you.
- An adult is a person who no longer grows in height but instead grows in length and width.
- I spent my entire childhood wishing that I was older. Now I’m older, and this shit sucks.
Adulting might seem hard and can sometimes wear us out and make us feel tired. At times like that, some good humor and sarcasm can help to light up the mood and even get a good laugh out of us.
If you ever feel like you are so done with life and adulthood, then these quotes are what you need right now.
Welcome to Adulthood Quotes to Help You Get Ready for It
- Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them. –Dr. Seuss
- Welcome to adulthood, she said. It sucks as much as high school. –Sarah Dessen
- For me, adulthood is realizing that there are no grown-ups and everyone else is winging it. –Sarah Beeny
- The tough thing about adulthood is it starts before you even know it starts. –Robert Redford
- It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on. –Nicholas Sparks
- Welcome to adulthood, I hope you like ibuprofen.
- In childhood be modest, in youth temperate, in adulthood just, and in old age prudent. –Socrates
Adulthood is like an encyclopedia. Every page has something new in stock for you, something mysterious and unexpected waiting to happen, which may turn your life upside down.
Nobody knows what they are doing as they enter this new unknown phase of life. So just know, you are not alone in this. Only trust your instincts and wing it. It’s better to do something than nothing.
Want to get a heads up for what’s waiting ahead of you? These quotes get you ready for it as well as console you at tough times.
Quotes about Adulthood Maturity All of Us Should Know
- I’ve heard this before from people: early 20s kind of screws with your head a little bit because you’re transitioning into adulthood and actually becoming an adult with responsibilities and paying bills. So all of a sudden, it’s like you’re responsible now. –Dan Byrd
- Study is the bane of childhood, the oil of youth, the indulgence of adulthood, and a restorative in old age. –Walter Savage Landor
- I think one of the defining moments of adulthood is the realization that nobody’s going to take care of you. That you have to do the heavy lifting while you’re here. And when you don’t, well, you suffer the consequences. –Adam Savage
- One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them. –Virginia Woolf
- We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until we have stopped saying ‘It got lost,’ and say, ‘I lost it.’–Sydney J. Harris
- Life is truly a ride. We’re all strapped in and no one can stop it. When the doctor slaps your behind, he’s ripping your ticket and away you go. As you make each passage from youth to adulthood to maturity, sometimes you put your arms up and scream, sometimes you just hang on to that bar in front of you. But the ride is the thing. I think the most you can hope for at the end of life is that your hair’s messed, you’re out of breath, and you didn’t throw up. –Jerry Seinfeld
- One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them. –Virginia Woolf
Maturing is more challenging than you think because we will always have that childish side that will want to just forget about everything and live the way we want to. But that isn’t possible as we have responsibilities that need to be fulfilled and bills that need to be paid. So even if we want to fly carelessly, reality will make sure to drag us down to the ground.
Life is truly a rollercoaster. Even though it might seem terrifying at times and have a lot of ups and downs and unexpected turns, you will be fine as long as you have faith in yourself that you will be able to go through it, and who knows you might even enjoy it.
Having a hard time maturing? These quotes will help you out.
Quotes about Becoming an Adult That’ll Make You Think
- Public schools were designed as the great equalizers of our society – the place where all children could have access to educational opportunities to make something of themselves in adulthood. –Janet Napolitano
- Dogs are a really amazing eye-opener for us humans because their lives are compressed into such a short period, so we can see them go from puppyhood to adolescence to strong adulthood and then into their sunset years in 10 to 12 years. It really drives home the point of how finite all our lives are. –John Grogan
- There’s so much to think about when you’re becoming an adult, and there’re so many great poems about that apprehension and excitement. –Caroline Kennedy
- One of the greatest struggles of becoming an adult is figuring out what you want to do and what makes you happy. The courageous thing is to stick with it and see it through and see if you were correct. –Kristen Stewart
- The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise. –Alden Nowlan
- Becoming an adult means leaving the world of your parents and starting to make your way toward the future that you will share with your peers. –Alison Gopnik
- I think thinking about becoming an adult, and having to face up to your problems and face up to your insecurities, is difficult for everybody. –Mary Elizabeth Winstead
When we were young, we always had this constant thought of what it would be like to become an adult-like our mom and dad. We thought it would be so much fun but in reality, it is the complete opposite.
Adulthood is like a package deal that comes with responsibilities, tensions, anxieties, and some sweet events. You can’t have one without having the other.
These quotes about entering adulthood will truly make you think about everything.
Entering Adulthood Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- If I were entering adulthood now instead of in the environment of fifty years ago, I would choose a career that kept me in touch with nature more than science. … Too few natural areas remain; both by intent and by indifference we have insulated ourselves from the wilderness that produced us. –Charles Lindbergh
- According to Herodotus, the ancient Persians felt that what was necessary in the background of a young man entering adulthood was his ability to ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth. Perhaps we should now grant our college degrees to young men who measure up to that standard. –Charles Lindbergh
- I believe becoming an adult isn’t a good thing for a guy. I think that guys should not forget about its youthful soul. So I want to say that I still have a heart of a baby or an elementary school kid. –Daesung
- Hi, I finished my free trial of adulthood & I’m no longer interested so I wanna cancel my subscription. Is there a manager I can speak to?
- The art of adulthood is to develop self-confidence without arrogance. –Andrew Fuler
- As an adult, I had mastered the art of looking without seeing and listening without hearing and eating without tasting, and maybe even existing without living. –Dan Groat
Entering adulthood isn’t easy, especially when it comes with so much responsibility. But we have to face it at some point as we can’t ignore it forever. So rather than fearing it and running away from it, we should be prepared to face it.
Everything might not go as planned, and some unexpected things can happen along the road. But never get disappointed by those events or let them hold you down. Because then you won’t be able to become the mature version of yourself that you always wanted to be.
These quotes of adulthood can prepare you and your friends to be prepared for the battleground of life.
Entering adulthood might not be a good experience but know that you can’t reach your destination without facing hardships and struggles. It is like the traffic jam that you have to face every day in order to get to work. It might seem irritating at times, but you can’t just stop there. You have to wait for it to end and overcome it to reach your final destination.
So keep working hard and never let obstacles stop you. Adulthood shouldn’t stop you from chasing your dream, so do as you please and be the free-spirited version of yourself that you always wanted to be.
If you ever need some motivation to help you get going, then these quotes will be your helping hand.
78 Travis Scott Quotes That’ll Encourage You to Bring Your Vision to Life
Looking for a creative side to life? Take a look at these amazing Travis Scott quotes that will make you ponder upon all the blessings of life.
A fashion icon married to another fashion icon. Travis Scott best quotes always show his deep sense of style. You can also take a look at aesthetic quotes to find beauty and to set a style and appearance that will attract other people.
The real name of Travis Scott is Jacques Bermon Webster. He was born on 30th April 1991. The style icon has a styled name written as Travi$ Scott. A famous American rapper as well as a songwriter, singer and record producer. The genre of his songs is mostly Hip hop, rap, lo-fi and ambient.
He got his early education from Elkins high school and the University of Texas at San Antonio. He dated the richest young girl in the world, Kylie Jenner. Though their affair only lasted for two years, from 2017-2019, they did have a baby girl named Stormi Webster.
His career started in 2012 when he first signed his major-label contract with Epic Records. After that, he became so famous that people have been drooling over Travis Scott quotes and sayings.
Travis Scott quotes from songs shows the kind of artist he is. An artist with an open mindset, an artist who loves to challenge himself and who isn’t afraid to try something new.
Best Travis Scott Quotes about Creativity, Music and Fashion
- School kills artists. –Travis Scott
- I’m attached to the beat. The beat speaks words. I love music. –Travis Scott
- My work ethic is crazy. I’m a producer, an artist, and a video director. –Travis Scott
- I’m big on diversity. My music is very diverse; I don’t want it to ever be type casted. –Travis Scott
- I feel like Houston is one of the leading things in music culture. Everyone loves the Houston culture. It needs to have its own monument, its own moment for artists like me, artists like Beyonce who set it off. – Travis Scott
- I’m not into just one thing; I always felt like I had to have my hand in everything revolving around what I do, whether it’s directing videos, making beats, making music, performing. –Travis Scott
- I see hip-hop as going in a self-managing place. It’s very culturally controlled and artist-controlled. It’s not really based on a label anymore. Everything is pretty much in the control of the artist, which is amazing.–Travis Scott
- There are people who take fashion at different levels, but personally, I’m just a kid with it. –Travis Scott
- The most ironic thing is my grandfather has his master’s in music composition; he was a jazz composer. My dad was a musician, too. He played more, like, soul music. –Travis Scott
- I like how fashion is becoming more like music. It’s more adaptive to young kids. It’s more adaptive to a more on-the-go lifestyle. More street vibe, but I’ve always been into it. –Travis Scott
Great Travis Scott Lyrics Captions to Share on Instagram
Travis Scott captions are the new hit in the Instagram world. His captions are all about enjoying life, making friends and making money out of your skills. Take a few notes from the best sales strategy quotes if you’re starting up a new business.
- Take a shot, make a friend, just enjoy the moment. I’m Luke Skywalkin’ on these haters. –Travis Scott
- Why you bother me when you know you don’t want me? Why you bother me when you know you got a woman? Why you hit me when you know you know better? –Travis Scott
- I get those goosebumps every time you come around. You ease my mind; you make everything feel fine. –Travis Scott
- Got new money, got new problems, got new enemies. When you make it to the top, it’s the amenities. –Travis Scott
- I watched ‘em take that, then they change like a mood ring. –Travis Scott
- Sun is down freezin’ cold. That’s how we already know; winter’s here. –Travis Scott
- I tried to show ‘em, yeah. I tried to show ‘em, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Gone on you with the pick and roll, Young La Flame, he in sicko mood. –Travis Scott
- Thank God for the day. –Travis Scott
- All of these hoes I made off records I produced, I might take all my exes and put ‘em all in a group. –Travis Scott
- If I take you to my past you will be traumatized. –Travis Scott
Travis Scott Quotes and lines from Songs to Remember Him
- I feel like everything needs to be stylized; that’s always been my mindset. –Travis Scott
- If it makes you happy, it doesn’t have to make sense to others. –Travis Scott
- Don’t lose what you can’t replace. –Travis Scott
- We always forgive but don’t forget easily. Cut my phone off so they can never reach me. –Travis Scott
- This the time of the year I feel alone. –Travis Scott
- I design music; I don’t produce it. –Travis Scott
- I remember my mom bought me one of their shirts for Easter so that I could wear Helmut Lang FOR Easter. That was my first piece. –Travis Scott
- I feel like more artists like me should be on the radio. Everything is, like, so controlled by, like, super popular music. You know what I’m saying? Like, C’mon. –Travis Scott
- You say You love, Don’t you lie. –Travis Scott
- You can’t buy swag. You can’t buy a vision, and you can’t buy aesthetics. You can copy it, but that shit doesn’t last. –Travis Scott
Travis Scott Quotes about Love to Elevate Your Mind
- Her vibe is pretty. –Travis Scott
- Been about you since I saw you. –Travis Scott
- You mean so much to me, hope you understand. –Travis Scott
- She said, ‘where we goin’?’ I said, ‘The Moon.’ –Travis Scott
- Need ya love, not a need; it is a must. –Travis Scott
- Shawty, I just want your love for a minute. I be captain baby, you can be lieutenant. Swear I lose my mind every time that I’m in it. You won’t get a dime, nawnaw, not mine. –Travis Scott
- You ease my mind; you make everything feel fine. –Travis Scott
- I can justify my love for you and touch the sky for God to stop debating war. –Travis Scott
- Fuck the money. Never leave your people behind. It’s never love, no matter what you try. –Travis Scott
- Wish, you were here. –Travis Scott
- You say you love me, don’t you lie. Won’t cross my heart, don’t wanna die keep the pistol on my side. –Travis Scott
- I know you love me; I beat it ain’t no cuddling. –Travis Scott
Inspirational Travis Scott Quotes to Make You More Ambitious
- Make money not friends. –Travis Scott
- There’s a lot of us out here that are birds, man. We all need to just fly. –Travis Scott
- I realized this year that even though you may want a person in your life more than anything in the world. It doesn’t always necessarily mean that person should be in your life; if they don’t value you enough, then the position you wanted them to fill is for someone more deserving of it. –Travis Scott
- You will never influence the world by trying to be like it. –Travis Scott
- I’m just here for good times, man. I want people to have the best time ever, especially if they’re around me. –Travis Scott
- But to be honest, I probably didn’t know myself all the way. I knew there was something in me, but I didn’t know myself all the way. –Travis Scott
- Promise I won’t cry over spilled milk. Gimme a paper towel, gimme another Valium, Gimme another hour or two, an hour with you. –Travis Scott
- We as people have to find better ways to connect with each other through other avenues other than anger. The word beauty means a lot to me, but it all comes down to who you are as a person. It has a lot to do with your heart, how good you are to others. –Travis Scott
- I don’t need a stage to perform. We just need something to stand on. –Travis Scott
Travis Scott Quotes about Life to Broaden Your Thoughts
Also, take admiration from famous artists sayings. Travis Scott inspirational quotes teach you to deal with all the troubles and enemies life give you. He took all the hatred positively and evolved as a better and more powerful personality. One should be clear about the life goals they set for themselves.
- God watch over us. Keep us strong and lifted. –Travis Scott
- My whole story is straight mythical. It’s tangible, but it’s also what life could be. –Travis Scott
- Raging and having good feelings and having fun is something I plan on doing and spreading across the world. I just need air and a mic. –Travis Scott
- If I take you to my past, you will be traumatized. –Travis Scott
- Life is just a maze, goin’ through my phases. –Travis Scott
- Did you have the time of your life? Let’s have the after-party at my place. –Travis Scott
- Everybody has just different steps in their life that they take to do what they should. –Travis Scott
- Keep on loving in the face of hate. –Travis Scott
- For this life, I cannot change. –Travis Scott
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. –Travis Scott
Travis Scott Quotes about Upbringing to Make You Think
- You’ve gotta motivate kids. They wanna grow up. They got problems. You’ve gotta give ’em that music to make ’em feel like they’re OK, and it’s only a couple of artists that do that. –Travis Scott
- Her mindset will raise your children, not her body and good looks. So choose wisely. –Travis Scott
- I was born in Houston, Texas. I grew up in Houston, by Missouri city. It’s, like, a suburb in the area; it’s middle-class. But I used to stay with my grandma in the hood from ages one to six. –Travis Scott
- I feel like everyone just gets constricted by their parents or, just, life. –Travis Scott
- I was a smart kid. I went to a private school in middle school and got kicked out. –Travis Scott
- There’s definitely a lot of kids who like to express their feelings, you know, escape out of whatever they’re going through. –Travis Scott
- Shit, high school was on some sports shit. I was always running around doing dumb shit. Hyper activities. I was always into music, so I did that. I was smart. I fucked with school. I fuck with education. But I always had an urgency to do something awesome. When you young, you looking at n—– like Lil Bow Wow and shit like, balling. –Travis Scott
Travis Scott Quotes and Sayings That’ll Make You More Passionate
- Don’t do it tomorrow. Do it now. There might not be tomorrow. –Travis Scott
- I don’t really write. I’m an on-the-spot type of person. This beat, let’s listen to it; let’s vibe. And then I’ll do a melody, and then we’ll go back and do it. –Travis Scott
- I feel like God put me here to help out with people’s souls, man. –Travis Scott
- Don’t think for a second your back won’t be stabbed because people change, and feelings fade but don’t worry, new friendships are made. –Travis Scott
- All I got is myself. –Travis Scott
- When you’re close, I’m alive, I can feel the sky; I just want your body close to me. –Travis Scott
- I want, first and foremost, to help other artists launch new names, to provide opportunities. I want to do for them what happened to me, but better. –Travis Scott
- Words mean nothing without action. –Travis Scott
- Even when shits dark. Your spirit is light. –Travis Scott
- Money is something that keeps you alive and healthy and just keeps you focused. It’s the drive; it’s the passion. –Travis Scott
Final Thoughts on Travis Scott Qutoes, Sayings, Lyrics and Captions:
The kind of love Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner had was out of this world. They were so in love, but as they say that nothing lasts forever. They parted ways and that had a huge impact on Travis Scott, one can see in Travis Scott love quotes. He picked himself up as he realised, everything happens for a reason.
Don’t let a breakup shatter you, rather learn and grow with it. Reading Travis Scott best quotes you understand that life has much more to look forward to than just a single breakup.
Astroworld is the third album produced by Travis Scott that hit the bars too high. Artroworld quotes are the best Travis Scott inspirational quotes. Scott’s first full-length project was, the mixtape Owl Pharaoh, which was another hit.
His second album, Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight ranked number one on the US billboard 200 in 2016. He has won several awards. One of them is the 8th Grammy Awards. He also won the Billboard Music Award and the Latin Grammy Award.
He has also worked with one of the most famous artists of all time, Young Thug, Kanye West, Huncho Jack, Kanye West, The Scotts and Don Toliver.
If you are looking for something passionate then you must give a read to these all time best Travis Scott quotes.
70 Rod Wave Quotes That Are Sure to Help Improve Your Life
Hip-Hop fans are very well aware of the name Rod Wave, originally named Rodarius Marcell Green. Rod wave is a famous American singer, rapper, and songwriter that has millions of fans worldwide. We have some of the most amazing Rod Wave quotes that will just blow your mind away.
Rod Wave is comparatively new to fame, with the debut album “Ghetto Gospel”. His debut album and songs often make an appearance on Billboard’s top 100 list which is a clear sign that he is loved by the masses. He made his debut in 2019 and since then he never looked back.
Rod Wave Quotes That’ll May Resonate with You
- My heart and brain be thinking 3 different things.
- You wanna be happy? You gotta let shit go & let shit be what it is.
- You only live one time, don’t spend it doing something you hate. Chase your dream kid.
- If your heart really all mine, why I gotta fight for it?
- Seen so many faces, been so many places, caught some cases.
- I remember everything, the shine and the struggle. I remember all the pain, all the grind, all the hustle.
- Somehow I keep on all my friends, I came to the conclusion it’s not them.
- Just know it’s gon get tough, it’s gon get rough. But when you’ve had enough, you can’t give up.
If you want to be happy in life you have got to let go of things that bother you. Things that make you uneasy and uncomfortable should be better left in the past. You can never succeed in life if you continue carrying your past baggage into your present life. The skeletons of the past should be left in the past.
Remembering the way you went through the struggling phase and slept empty stomach will keep you humble on the days when you start getting proud. You should never forget the unfortunate in your highs and never get disappointed in your lows.
Rod Wave Captions to Share on Instagram
- Music saved my life.
- God bless the child that can hold his own.
- First, it hurts. Then it changes you.
- Late night I ain’t sleeping, I’m up thinking.
- I get lost in my thoughts.
- Before it gets better, it’s gon get worse.
- Death gotta be easy cause life is fu**in hard.
- If they don’t get a story these days they’ll make one.
Every person we meet nowadays uses social media in general and Instagram in particular. Instagram is a perfect example that a picture is worth a thousand words. Now you just upload a picture or short video and you are good to go. People have hundreds of followers on Instagram and they are quite active on this picture-sharing app.
People like to write some short and sweet captions with their pictures. Rod Wave’s song’s lyrics can be used on this occasion. The above quotes are perfect for Instagram, they are intriguing and thought-provoking. They make you think about life and its realities.
Rod Wave Quotes about Life to Elevate Your Mind
- What’s the point of life if you can’t enjoy it?
- Life is too short to tolerate stuff that doesn’t make you happy.
- Nobody told me the road would be easy. I can’t believe I made it this far, my whole life I’ve been working so hard.
- I’m obsessed with becoming a better person and getting my life together.
- I’m moving on in life so don’t ask me about no old sh*t.
- It takes a strong, strong heart to heal a broken soul.
- Before it gets better, it’s gon get worse. You are looking for a rich nig*a and not a real ni*ga, that’s why you are falling short.
Songs are not only for recreation and enjoyment purposes. It can be life-changing and life-saving as well. Listening to some calming tunes on the days you are feeling restless is a sort of therapy. Listening to motivating lyrics while going through a bad phase professionally or emotionally can give you the courage to stand up again and face the world.
You can be a better version of yourself, by constantly educating yourself. You can sign-up for some self-help classes or download a course from the internet for this purpose. Try to learn new things, go out and meet new people. Rod Wave’s songs make you get up and do something with your life.
Inspirational Rod Wave Quotes to Keep You Motivated
- Dreams come true, you gotta chase it.
- If loving me is hard. I apologize.
- Even if that shit-eating you up inside, you gotta keep it G and move on.
- The only thing guaranteed is death and the most valuable thing we have is time.
- My darkest time taught me to shine.
- An apology without change is just manipulation.
- Just because they couldn’t do it doesn’t mean u can’t.
- Who can you trust in this cold, cold world, better get a blanket.
- Nobody perfect, just admit you were wrong and get it right this time.
Success is never served on a platter, you got to work hard and have the courage to grab it. You and only you are incharge of your destiny, you can make it better or worse. If you start becoming satisfied with your mediocre life, there will be no initiative left for you to make the struggle.
Always look ahead, strive to become perfect. Hope to achieve greatness in what you do. No matter no small or large your business is, you will only be successful if you have the passion and motivation to make it work no matter what circumstances. You can never trust anyone besides yourself.
Rod Wave Sad Quotes That’ll Make You Cry
- It takes a strong, strong heart to heal a broken soul.
- Remember when I first confessed my love and I cried, I remembered when I asked you bout that nigga & you lied.
- You said you love me but you are leaving me. I guess love ain’t what it seems to be.
- Hurt me to my heart the way I love ended. I blame you, you the reason I don’t trust bitches.
- Distance is my new response.
- I done put my trust in so many they all traded lanes.
- Me and my heart outta been touch all these years. Because everything I touch with my heart, it disappears.
- Heart been broken so many times. I don’t know what to believe. Mama said it’s my fault I wear my heart on my sleeves.
- I don’t need another broken heart or sleepless night, God bless guide me right.
- I’ve been feeling pain for so long, I done become numb.
- Truth hurt sometimes I sit back and accept the lies.
- So much pain, built up deep inside. I try to control it, but the anger builds up deep inside.
Rod Wave’s song can be cut-throat and upbeat but he also has some of the saddest songs you can hear. His words have the ability to pierce through your heart and make you think of your sorrows. He advocates that to be away from heartbreak you should build a barrier between your heart and this world. Build a wall and stay inside, safe.
Heartbreak is a tough thing to go through. You can probably fall into the worst depression of your life or you will act as nothing is changed. Each one of us processes grief and sorrow differently, some cry their heart out and some just bottle up all the emotions and throw it away.
Rod Wave Love Quotes to Make You Think
- Either way, I hope you love it, thank you for everything.
- Ain’t no love in this s**t foreal they only love what you can do for em.
- No longer could I stand to see the truth in your eyes. So I went somewhere else to find love and you know why.
- I don’t want no more love. I feel it’s poison.
- I give my heart to whoever, they take it and they ran. Remember when I first confessed my love and I cried, I remembered when I asked you bout that nigga & you lied.
- It’s okay to start over, let someone else love you the right way.
- My soul ain’t for this generation.
- Everybody needs somebody when you find somebody. I suggest you don’t tell nobody.
- Could you feel me if I told you that it’s hard to trust. I been hurt before, I done heard these words before.
Rod Wave’s songs and their lyrics often put you in a trance. His lyrics are so deep that you are compelled to hear them again and again in order to develop a better understanding. He talks about how life is not fair all the time, how it can be ruthless and unforgiving. He sings about all hi sorrows and heartbreaks while giving you the motivation to go through your own.
Being unlucky in love seems like a curse nowadays, you trust somebody and love them with all your heart. In return, they just take your heart and thrash it into a million little pieces. There is no right or wrong in love. There are no boundaries in love and if you seem to follow rules then you are yet to fall in true love.
Rod Wave Song Quotes None of His Fans Would Like to Miss
- Devil in a dress, angel in some Nike Airs / I could’ve sworn I went to sleep and she was right here / Don’t know if I seen her in my dreams or my nightmares / Think it was my nightmares.
- Pray for who lost they fate, and died too young / Pray for the ones I hate, the ones I love / Pray for my liver when I’m off, in this club.
- Say, mama, hey mama / I been feeling homesick / Its demons inside my heart / And I can feel ’em growing / I brought people around me.
- Let’s talk about hard times, real bottom boy survivor / Way before the jewelry, the groupie hoes, and designer / Back when I was tryna find a way for all my partners / Rema hit the window, popped the door for me and Lijah.
- Pistol in the party don’t seem right / Lil’ bro off that Molly, can’t think right / It’s about to be a fuckin’ green light / I get in my feelings off that Henn’, dawg / I’m gon’ be this way until the end, dawg.
- Had to tell the world / You know what I’m sayin’, you ain’t really fuckin’ with me / You know what I’m sayin’, you a fan, bitch / Airball these rounds, dolo, thug life.
- Had to run that bitch back / I swear, once they see where a nigga come from / All of this shit that you had to go through, bruh / They don’t understand (I bet my last track probably gave you lockjaw, hey, Lilkdubb) / I have to die before somebody respect me.
- Last night I had a dream that I woke up in another world / This morning I woke up feeling like fuck the world / Said you wouldn’t leave but you left like I expected / I opened up ’bout my pain, now I regret it.
Rod Wave has established quite a fan base in a short time. He is loved in every corner of the world and people dance to his tunes in clubs and discos. His songs are especially famous on radios and people often request to hear them on a loop. His fans love some of his popular hits.
The above lyrics are from his top songs that have become a slogan for his fans. His quotes deserve a thorough read and understanding as it might feel that he is singing about love but there is a much deeper meaning to his songs.
Popular Rod Wave Lyrics Quotes You’ll Enjoy Reading
- You know it hurts me to my heart the way our love ended / I blame you, you the reason I don’t trust bitches / My heart so cold, I done been crossed, I don’t trust niggas / He say my name, he get knocked off just like that one nigga.
- He havin’ conversations in the dark, yeah, yeah / It’s just me, myself, and my heart, uh /My heart said, “Under any circumstance or for any reason / Lay down your guard again and I’ma stop beatin’ / Please, friend, I cannot take it no more.”
- Say she in love with me (what else?) / But save your love, I just want your company / I fall in the club for free / I give out daps and them hugs, wasn’t no one’s for me.
- I know you know what you do to me / I’m a fiend for your soul, so good to me / I forever want you next to me.
- Okay, I told them niggas “play with it” / Got my fire on me, I stay with it / Revolver Gang, we pull up, drop, and get away with it / Days with it / Better tell them boys to pay attention / ‘Cause stains are different.
- It was trials and tribulations on the road to chasing that paper / Seen so many faces, been so many places, caught some cases / Crazy thing is, out of all life done taught me / Before you get one win, you gotta take a thousand losses.
- Everybody that I invested trust turned to be snakes / Everybody that I invested trust turned to be fake / I know you’re frustrated, you want me to open more / But it takes a strong, strong heart to heal a broken soul.
- Ain’t get to talk to grandma, but I know she feeling bad / We lost auntie Barbara, right after we lost granddad / Times gettin’ harder, it be too much on my brain / I know Deja’s smilin’, the only one who understood my pain.
- I don’t want love / Love is for the weak man / Me can not trust / Me can not depend.
Love can be so beautiful but if things go wrong, it can cause you a worse heartbreak than you can imagine. True love is so strong that it has the power of making you survive the intense test of distance too, being away from your love is indeed heart-breaking.
Also, select your friends and enemies carefully. You do not want back-stabbing people in your close circle and you do not want powerful people as your enemies. People you love and cherish deserve to be with you in your hard time and share happiness with you.
Rod Wave’s songs are becoming a national anthem and you can easily hear his songs blasting in the streets and clubs. If you too are a Rod Wave fan you must be familiar with all his hits. The above quotes are carefully selected as they are from some of the hits songs of Rod’s career.
You must be intrigued by now if you haven’t heard any of the Rod Waves songs so hop on to a streaming site and blast on some music to change your perspective of how you look at things.
79 Lil Peep Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Follow Your Passions
If you are looking for a strong motivation to explore your passion then Lil Peep quotes are the kind of motivation for you. In this article, we have listed all the best Lil Peep sayings for you.
Gustav Elijah Ahr is known as Lil Peep professionally. His grandfathers and father belonged to Sweden, and this is probably the reason why he has Swedish looks. He was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania on the 1st of November 1996 but was raised on Long Island, New York.
This famous Swedish-American rapper’s career started in 2014 when he first released his music on SoundCloud. Renowned by the name Pseudonym on SoundCloud in remembrance of his mother calling him Peep. The reason for his fame is his special production mixtapes. Later he collaborated with Lil Tracy that gave him a huge boost in his career.
After recording several mixtapes Lil Peep came up with his first-ever music album after his U.S solo tour in 2015.
No one really likes growing up, the same was the case with Lil Peep. If you are unsure about certain things, life challenges will teach you! You can always take help from the adulthood quotes. Lil Peep quotes about life show’s you a positive approach to life.
Take a look at the best Lil Peep quotes below to enhance your mindset.
Lil Peep Quotes on Hard Work and Achieving Dreams
- Tell the rich kids to look at me now. –Lil Peep
- I always make music an art; it’s never been a product for me. –Lil Peep
- If you’re not a fun enough character, then no one’s gonna fuck with you because you don’t have enough shit that’s different. –Lil Peep
- I did this all by myself. Matter of fact, I ain’t ever asked no one for help. And that’s why I don’t pick up my phone when it rings. –Lil Peep
- I wish I was a little less passionate. I’m a very passionate person. –Lil Peep
- Once I found out that people were really making careers for themselves off the internet, independently, I was really inspired. –Lil Peep
- Everything changes with time; you can’t predict where you’re gonna be next year; you have no idea, you know what I mean? –Lil Peep
- I always knew I was going to be an artist. I was very confident in that. –Lil Peep
Best Lil Peep Quotes and Captions to Share on Instagram
If you are a Lil Peep fan and you’re searching for social media captions under your pictures, you must take a look at Short Lil Peep captions. The best Lil Peep Lyrics and captions have a crux of all his life lessons at such a young age.
- I don’t feel much pain; got a knife in my back and a bullet in my brain. I’m clinically insane. –Lil Peep
- I been on my own since age nine. –Lil Peep
- Now she wonders why do I lie; I can’t tell my wrongs from my rights. –Lil Peep
- You’re nothin’ like the usual. –Lil Peep
- I know that you want me; you know that I want you. The memories haunt me; I know that they haunt you too. –Lil Peep
- I don’t care what people think of me. I don’t even care what happens to me. –Lil Peep
- I can’t be normal. I’m probably bipolar. –Lil Peep
- My tattoos have become a part of me. When I look in the mirror, I just see my face. –Lil Peep
- I don’t remember taking pictures with eighty percent of the people that I have taken pictures with. –Lil Peep
- I’m very… controversial for some reason. –Lil Peep
Best Lil Peep Quotes and Lyrics to Remember Him
- Bother me, tell me awful things. You know I love it when you do that. –Lil Peep
- And if you ever need a friend, then you got me. And in the end, when I die, would you watch me? And if I try suicide, would you stop me? Would you help me get a grip, or would you drop me? –Lil Peep
- Look at the sky tonight; all of the stars have a reason. A reason to shine, a reason like mine, and I’m falling to pieces. –Lil Peep
- I got a feelin’ that I’m not gonna be here for the next year. So let’s laugh a little before I’m gone. I’ve been dreamin’ of this shit for a while now, got me high now. –Lil Peep
- She feels the tension. It’s just the two of us; it’s just the two of us tonight. Burn me down ’til I’mnothin’ but memories. –Lil Peep
- I can make you . I can make you this, baby, I can make you that. I can take you there, but baby, you won’t make it back. –Lil Peep
- I’d be happy to stay single now because I’ve always been in relationships. For the first time ever I can do what I want, when I want, with who I want, without answering to anyone. –Lil Peep
- Rain keeps falling; tears keep falling. Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails, and I just can’t keep on fine. –Lil Peep
Lil Peep Quotes from Songs Worth Reading
- The future is gonna be remembered forever. Future just has so much quality music. –Lil Peep
- Sunlight on your skin when I’m not around. –Lil Peep
- This music’s the only thing keeping the peace when I’m falling to pieces. –Lil Peep
- Don’t you turn your back on me? Let your tear drops fall on me. Speeding away, the city in the rearview; Heart racing whenever I’m near you. Goth Boijumpin’ on stage. Carry me away, carry me away. –Lil Peep
- It’s either love or hate with me. People really can hate me. –Lil Peep
- My first year making music was very experimental. I was trying to find my sound. My second year, I was more in my element. I knew what type of production I wanted to go over and the topics I wanted to address. –Lil Peep
- I grew up listening to a lot of emo music, a lot of rock music, a lot of rap music, a lot of trap music, funk, everything. –Lil Peep
Lil Peep Quotes about Love to Share with Your Sweetheart
- If I find a way, will you walk it with me? –Lil Peep
- It gets cold at night when you’re alone outside, but it’s fine; I’ll be fine. Pay me no mind, girl, pay me no mind. –Lil Peep
- I just wanna lay my head on your chest, so I’m as close as it gets to your heart. –Lil Peep
- I know that I’m not that important to you, but to me, girl, you’re so much more than gorgeous. –Lil Peep
- I wish I didn’t have the heart to love you. –Lil Peep
- Loving you is like a fairytale. –Lil Peep
- I wrote a letter for you, but you didn’t write back. –Lil Peep
- You know I love you by the way I kiss you. –Lil Peep
- I wanna take my life just to give it to you. I wanna make things right, girl; I do it for you. –Lil Peep
- Hold on, baby, could you wait here? Promise I’ll be right back. –Lil Peep
Sad Lil Peep Quotes That’ll Make You Cry
Songs and emotions both have a deep connection with each other. When you are unable to find out your true feelings, emotional quotes can help you out. Lil Peep sad quotes and Lil Peep song quotes show a strong connection to his depression. Some say Lil Peep sayings allow people to live in the moment without any regrets.
- I’ve had my heart broken in a lot of different ways, a lot of different times by different people- whether it be a family member, a girlfriend, a friend, just all types of relying on people, making yourself vulnerable to people. –Lil Peep
- I have horrible anxiety. –Lil Peep
- Some days, I’ll be very down and out, but you won’t be able to tell, really, because I don’t express that side of myself on social media. That’s the side of myself that I express through music. –Lil Peep
- I don’t even know myself. Got my back up against the wall. I let the time pass too fast. I crash, you crash, you were the one, I told myself. I don’t even know myself or control myself at all. –Lil Peep
- We can fall apart, start over again. –Lil Peep
- You don’t wanna find out, better off lying. You don’t wanna cry now, better off dying. –Lil Peep
- Baby, I’ma dive in, I don’t put the time in. Even if I try hard, I ain’t gonna make it. We ain’t gonna make it. –Lil Peep
- Love now, cry later. –Lil Peep
- I love it when you fake it. Yeah,got her little heart in my hand, and I don’t wanna break it. I ain’t gonna make it but, I love it when you fake it. –Lil Peep
- Everybody who cares about me wants me to do therapy, but I just can’t do therapy. –Lil Peep
Inspirational Lil Peep Sayings about Life to Make You Think
- I love gas stations. Gas stations have some of the sickest clothes ever. T-shirts, hats, everything. –Lil Peep
- People understand my message is positive, and at the end of the day, I’m just here to make music that I enjoy and that other people enjoy. –Lil Peep
- I definitely think the planet is very sad. I also think a lot of people are very ungrateful, which is another big problem. –Lil Peep
- I want to do a lot of different things and dive into different worlds. –Lil Peep
- I don’t mind it. My friends think it’s kind of rude of the people to come up to me and treat me like an object. –Lil Peep
- I feel like I’m creative, and I want to take advantage of that. –Lil Peep
- Sometimes life gets fucked up. That’s why we get fucked up. –Lil Peep
- I think everyone should do mushrooms at least two times a year. It’s great for mental health. I can’t explain it. It’s like you got a message on your brain. –Lil Peep
- Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason. –Lil Peep
- Once you feel unstoppable, you run into an obstacle. Isn’t life comical? I think that life is comical. –Lil Peep
- You have to be grateful for what you have. –Lil Peep
Lil Peep Quotes about Death to Elevate Your Mind
- Please don’t love me, don’t get close. I can’t show you this side of me. I’mburnin’ up; I’m next to death. –Lil Peep
- I will scream your name with my last breath. –Lil Peep
- When I die, you’ll love me. –Lil Peep
- Hold me, I can’t breathe. I don’t wanna die; I don’t wanna OD. –Lil Peep
- Everybody tellin’ me, life’s short, but I wanna die. –Lil Peep
- Burn me down ’til I’mnothin’ but memories. –Lil Peep
- There comes a time everybody meets the same fate. I think I’ma die-alone inside my room. –Lil Peep
More Lil Peep Quotes to Get Your Inspired
- I have a weird definition of family; it’s not the same as everyone else’s. –Lil Peep
- One of my favorite hip-hop artists is Makonnen. One of my favorite bands is Fall Out Boy. You put those two together, and that’s Lil Peep. –Lil Peep
- For me, if I saw my favorite artist in the store, I would probably just tell them three words and walk away. –Lil Peep
- If you like how people look when they’re all covered in tattoos, then you should be covered in tattoos. –Lil Peep
- I never dress the same way for a week – I’ll dress like a whole other person the next week. –Lil Peep
- I always got good grades; I just didn’t go to school much. I didn’t like it. –Lil Peep
- My mom has been calling me Peep my whole life. That’s how I got the name. –Lil Peep
- I like meeting people on a genuine level. Like, ‘OK, if this person wants to meet me and I want to meet them, let’s do it.’ I don’t like forcing things. –Lil Peep
Final Thoughts on Lil Peep Quotes, Saying and Lyrics:
As much as we would hate growing up and earning to survive, it’s a bitter reality we all should face. As soon as we recognize our interests and passion, we are better off, on the road of life.
Struggling with a new business or a new venture in life? Find your true self because only you know yourself the best. Take a look at some of the best Lil Peep inspiration quotes to get goals and hobbies in your daily life. You can do wonders as Lil Peep did at the age of 16 only. Never under estimate yourself. Set a few disciplinary standards in your growing life with the help of discipline quotes.
Just how Lil Peep touched a booming career, depression overtook him. He recorded his debut album “Come Over When You’re Sober, Pt.1” in 2017 and Pt.2 in 2018. His debut album was ranked number 4 on Billboard 200.
Lil Peep was facing quite a few mental issues from a very early age. Later severe depression and bipolar disorder took his life. He was found dead on the 15th of November 2017 at the location of his scheduled performance at Tucson, Arizona. The reason for his death was the overdose of Xanax and fentanyl.
We hope you enjoyed reading Lil Peep quotes and you might get a clearer head after reading these!
5 Top Career Opportunities in Business Management
10 Unique Ways to Earn Money in 2022
Top 8 Job-Oriented Courses to Consider In 2022
Top 10 Health Benefits of Mushroom Supplements
How to Make Your Office Look Big: 6 Spacious Tips
How to Light a Cigar?
What Kind Of Profession You Can Get At School
Cosmetic Treatments to Tighten Skin under Budgets
9 Things Your Bathroom Must Deserve
How to keep yourself healthy: 5 Super drinks to try!
63 Lil Baby Quotes about Love, Life, and Music
81 BTS Quotes That Will Surely Touch the Hearts of All Fans
Main Healthcare Trends that Transform the Industry in 2021
57 Piano Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Sit Down and Play a Melody
65 Jim Morrison Quotes that’ll Inspire You to Fight for Your Dreams
8 Greatest Commencement Speeches of the Last Decade
Beginner Business: 5 Things You Need To Know
Most Common Unethical Business Practices
Some Apps which may be helpful to students in the Colleges
How To Increase Sexual Stamina
- LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
- LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
- Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
- Quotes2 years ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
- Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
- Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
- Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
- LifeStyle2 years ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)