There are so many musical instruments out there, but there is something very romantic about the sound of a guitar. So, we bring you Guitar Quotes that will make you a better guitarist! A guitar is not just a box that makes some sound when you pull strings, it gives you a whole new feeling. For the people who are guitar lovers, it is worth more than their soul to them!
When you hold the guitar, you will know what to do next automatically. Guitar lovers will instantly know how a guitar connects to their soul. It is an exotic instrument which deserves loads of appreciation. Here are some amazing guitar quotes you can relate to.
Best Guitar Quotes from Influential Guitarists
- A guitar is more than just a sound box… it is part of your soul. –Manuel Velazquez
- The guitar was my weapon, my shield to hide behind. –Bryan May
- I picked up a guitar, and I knew what I wanted to do. –Stone Gossard
- Sometimes you’ll want to give up the guitar. You’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded. –Jimi Hendrix
- Sometimes the nicest thing to do with a guitar is just looking at it. –Thom Yorke
- You couldn’t not like someone who liked the guitar. –Stephen King
- Guitarists always start in the bedroom. –Martine Murray
- Music doesn’t lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music. –Jimi Hendrix
- I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their playing. They just have to identify what makes them different and develop it. –Jimmy Page
- Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use. –Stevie Ray Vaughan
- I don’t understand why some people will only accept a guitar if it has an instantly recognizable guitar sound. Finding ways to use the same guitar people have been using for 50 years to make sounds that no one has heard before is truly what gets me off. –Jeff Beck
- Give me a guitar, give me a piano, give me a broom and string; I wouldn’t get bored anywhere. –Keith Richards
An artist is always born somewhere he or she spends most of their time. It can be their bedrooms for some people because we spend most of our lives over there as there is no concept of hanging out in nature anymore. Every artist loves to play with their tools. For musicians, it is guitars and other musical instruments that keep them occupied.
If you have a guitar and you are a music lover, then you will never get bored! When you have someone around you to amuse you with the pleasing sounds of guitar, what more could you ask for?
Famous Guitar Captions to Share on Instagram
- The guitar has a kind of grit and excitement possessed by nothing else.
- My first love is guitar, I am a music lover.
- Nothing is more beautiful than a guitar. Except, possibly two. –Frederic Chopin
- With a guitar, I would be able to express the things I felt in sounds.
- Guitar is easy, all it takes is 5 fingers, 6 strings, and 1 a**hole. –Keith Richards
- The guitar is the easiest instrument to play and the hardest to play well. –Andres Segovia
- Guitar playing isn’t really for everybody.
- Guitar picks can physically run away. That’s a fact.
- It takes a big man to play a little guitar.
- The guitar is a miniature orchestra in itself. –Ludwig van Beethoven
- Playing the guitar isn’t as easy as it looks.
You will surely see a lot of musical instruments in the market like piano and violins. But there is something special about a guitar; you can easily take it anywhere with you. When you are on the go, pick it up and leave the house. If you got the talent to play with it, no one around you would ever get bored if you play it.
But there is one thing to note down though, guitars are not for everyone, and not everyone can play them right.
Take a look at the famous guitar captions to share on Instagram mentioned above.
Funny Guitar Quotes to Make You Smile
- Shut up and play your guitar. –Frank Zappa
- My biggest fear is when I die, my wife will sell my guitar for what I told her it cost.
- Rock ‘n’ roll will never die. There’ll always be some arrogant little brat who wants to make music with a guitar. –Dave Edmunds
- Unless the guitar works as a color, then I don’t use it, so I haven’t been playing guitar too much lately. –Trevor Rabin
- If there’s a song where there’s a possibility of guitar stuff that would be fun to listen to, go for it. Don’t worry about what anybody thinks. –Brad Paisley
- I smash guitars because I like them. –Pete Townshend
When you are so passionate about something, especially something related to your career, it is good to have some humor in it. With the help of these humorous elements, you will bring in more passion and interest in your life.
This way, you will never get bored of what you do. It is an excellent way to keep the spirit alive when you love a musical instrument like a guitar. The guitar is used the most in rock music, so guitars are never going to be out the season.
Take a look at the funny guitar quotes written above for you.
Playing Guitar Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Keep Practicing
- Technically, I’m not a guitar player, all I play is truth and emotion. –Jimi Hendrix
- If you’re playing, that’s the most important thing. –James Hetfield
- I play guitar because it lets me dream out loud. –Michael Hedges
- Someone told me the smile on my face gets bigger when I play the guitar. –Niall Horan
- My guitar playing has not developed as much as I think it could because I never practice. I only play when I’m writing or recording or when I’m playing on tour. When I’m sitting around at home, I never play. –Juliana Hatfield
- I started out playing guitar because Jimi Hendrix was my hero, so my roots were really based on Jimi Hendrix and his style of playing. –Joe Satriani
- Practice is a word I don’t use. I use to play. If you play, you get better. –Tommy Tedesco
- A good player can make any guitar sound good. –Michael Bloomfield
You cannot just wake up one day and expect to know everything already. When you want to learn something, then it is going to take some time first. With time and passion, you can quickly learn how to play guitar. The thing that matters the most is that you are trying to learn this skill, and it will bring you the fruit that you are looking for in the future.
The guitar is a way to dream for some people, and they can express the word which they cannot say with tongue through it. So, hold on and keep practicing.
Guitar Love Quotes That’ll Resonate with You
- My guitar is like my best friend. My guitar can get me through anything. If I can sit down and write an amazing song with my guitar about what’s going on in life, then that’s the greatest therapy for me. –Miley Cyrus
- The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar. –Jimi Hendrix
- My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am. –Joan Jett
- Not every person who holds a guitar is a guitarist, similarly not every person who holds your heart is your lover.
- You will hear I love you from my heart like you can hear the music from a guitar.
- I think it’s so cool that you can pick up the guitar and create something that didn’t exist 5 minutes ago. You can write something that one’s ever heard before you have music at your fingertips. –Rupali Rajput
- Any problem that you can’t solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn’t a problem!
- My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who I am.
- Go where the guitar takes you.
- My first love was the sound of guitar. –BozScaggs
Do you remember what the first sound was that you heard after you were born? Guitar lovers believe that the strumming of a guitar is the first sound they heard when they came into this world. It proves how much of their life revolves around the love for guitars. They live and die for it every single day.
When you are so passionate about an instrument, nothing can stop you from finding peace playing it. The guitar is going to hold a special place in the hearts of those who love it forever.
Have a look at the guitar love quotes that you will always remember!
Guitar Music Quotes You’ll Love
- The history of music is mortal, but the idiocy of the guitar is eternal. –Milan Kundera
- When I have downtime, music is a big part of my life. Not so much singing, but I play the guitar. –KJ Apa
- Music is a necessity. After food, air, water, and warmth, music is the next necessity of life. –Keith Richards
- Where words fail, music speaks. –Hans Christian Andersen
- I recognize that I have some responsibility to keep the music alive, and it’s pretty honorable position to be in. –Eric Clapton
- Music is the food of life. Play on! –Shakespeare
- I’m not trying to play the guitar. I’m trying to play music. –Michael Hedges
- Soon as I could play one guitar chord and laid my ear upon that wood, I was gone. My soul was sold. Music was everything from then on. –John Prine
- For me, I think the only danger is being too much in love with guitar playing. The music is the most important thing and the guitar is only the instrument. –Jerry Garcia
- If you play music for no other reason than actually just because you love it, the skills just kinda creep up on you. –Nuno Bettencourt
Sometimes words are not enough to say what you want to say. They are less to convey your message. What would you do in a situation like this? Music is, compelling and it does not need lyrics sometimes. Words can speak a lot, but when it is the only music in the background, it is enough to say a lot and convey the heart’s message.
Do you also want to have a heart-to-heart conversation with someone? Then, why don’t you try using a guitar to do so?
Check out the guitar quotes written above for you that you will love.
Inspirational Guitar Quotes about Life Worth Reading
- Life is like a guitar, if one string breaks then the melody is lost.
- Life without an aim is like a guitar without strings.
- Life is like a guitar. Pull the strings rhythmically and voila. Life becomes a song.
- My life is like a guitar and you are the string of happiness.
- My life has been a roller coaster ride, but somehow I’ve always been able to land on my feet and still play the guitar. –Ace Frehley
- Guitar is the best form of self-expression I know. Everything else, and I’m just sort of tripping around, trying to figure my way through life. –Slash
- Guitars have been the obsession of my life. I first picked one up at the age of four and I’ve been a guitar junkie ever since. –Johnny Marr
- When I have downtime, music is a big part of my life. Not so much singing, but I play the guitar. –KJ Apa
- When you play the 12-string guitar, you spend half your life tuning the instrument and the other half playing it out of tune. –Pete Seeger
- A guitar is a lot like life, it can be strummed gently or you can play it furiously, either way, all the resonance is temporary. –Jason Edward Shiffman
It is vital to have a goal in your life if you want to feel alive. Without a plan, you will have no direction. There is nothing in this world that is impossible if you believe. So, when you want to do something, go for it and leap.
A life without a goal is like a guitar that does not play properly anymore. There are many different ways in which people can express themselves. Some are verbal, and others are non-verbal. It depends on you how you want to do it. No worries if you haven’t got the right words to say and tell others how you feel.
Learning Guitar Sayings to Encourage Beginners
- Everybody finds learning guitar hard at first. Nothing worth having in life is meant to come easy. So get on it. Get stuck in. You can do it.
- That’s the cool thing about the guitar- there’s always more to learn. –Jim Heath
- I’d think learning to play the guitar would be very confusing for sighted people. –Doc Watson
- The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. –B.B. King
- Nobody was born able to play a jaw-dropping solo. Even the guitar playing legends found learning hard you know. All it takes is persistence, practice, and passion. There’s no voodoo.
- I learned to tune a guitar by ear. That method has served me pretty well. –Charley Pride
- My dad wanted me to play when I was a kid, so I learned to play the guitar. I pursued a career in music because I love it so much and I enjoy what it does to those who hear it. –Randy Travis
- There’s a weird period of learning how to play guitar where your fingers are constantly messed up a handful. –Jason Reeves
- Learning guitar chords is like playing Twister with your fingers.
What are the things that happen first when you are trying to learn something new in life? You fail, and then you get up to try again. Learning any skill is like that; it comes with hurdles. When you know how to play the guitar, it will not be easy for you at first. You will twist your fingers and get bruises.
The bruises that you get on your fingers from trying to learn will prove how passionate you are. Never lose hope and keep learning! When you keep the passion alive, there is nothing in this world that can stop you.
Learning guitar is not an easy thing to do, and we admit it. But there is nothing in this world that is impossible, and you should keep that in your mind. Do you want to learn how to play a guitar? Find out if you have the passion that it takes for it. When you find out what your love is, then do not look back and go for it!
You should know that your fingers are going to get very messed up while learning how to play the guitar. So, brace yourself and know what is coming for you next in this chapter of your life!
63 Lil Baby Quotes about Love, Life, and Music
People who enjoy good music must be familiar with Dominique Armani Jones, famously known as Lil Baby. If you love him, you will certainly enjoy these popular Lil Baby quotes we have gathered. Lil baby was born in America’s favorite songwriter and rapper as his songs often appear in the Top 10 Billboard list.
His music is inspiring, he sings about love and heartbreak. He sings about madness and calm. Lil baby has made quite a mark in American Hip-Hop through his songs and albums. His albums “Harder Than Ever”, “Street Gossip” and “My Turn” were an instant hit.
Lil Baby Quotes That Will Motivate You in Life
- If you’re a young black dude from the hood, you want to come through the hood in a car that makes a lot of noise.
- I have an impact and people look up to me now. It’s more than money.
- I’m a rapper but I’m more of a hustler.
- I feel like whatever is meant is meant. I feel like this is already written.
- I’m the frontrunner, burning right through the hood.
- 25 hundred for a new pair of tennis shoes. The same price, I could make them youngins come and finish you.
- Hundred thousand dollars on my neck. ‘Nother fifty thousand on my wrist. Every nigga with me real rich.
- Whether I’m at the gas station or I be at the store, I be there by myself. I be regular.
- I got the name Lil Baby because I always hung around older dudes.
- My story is going to be completely different than someone else’s story in terms of hard work. What I might feel like is hard work, another person is dying to do.
- I’ve grown, and my passion for music has grown. I’ve become more advanced and I’ve enhanced my vocabulary. All-around artist development.
There is a direct dose of motivation in Rap songs. All the verses and lyrics tell a story and inspire people. Lil Baby’s songs do exactly that. You can play his songs on repeat and by the end of it you will come out a changed man. The above quotes are filled with truly life-changing motivation.
People who hustle through life can be sure that they will make a mark on this world. All the hard work they are doing will pay off one day. For some people, financial stability is the number goal in life. They do everything in their means to achieve that goal. If you truly want to achieve greatness, you better get up and get to work now.
Lil Baby Captions to Share on Instagram
- I gave all my problems to god, let him handle all my enemies.
- Everybody got somethin’ to say when I ain’t even ask ‘em shit.
- Be careful how much you tolerate, you teaching them how to treat you.
- Runoff on the plug, change my number. Drop top coupes for the summer.
- I made a promise, I’m never gon’ change.
- Rock the whole concert and hopped in a frog.
- I ain’t doin’ no fight. Sendin’ my cash, I ain’t doin’ no right.
- I’m straight as the street, man I come from the pavement.
- Live life to the fullest. Nothing is promised.
- Minus the bullsh*t, life’s great.
Small sentences are capable of making a huge difference if used at the right place and right time. Even the above quotes might look short and simple, they are deep beyond comprehension. When someone decides to leave matters on God, there is not much left after that. You just hand your worries and difficulties over to God and hope that everything will work out in your favor in the end.
If you continue tolerating bad behavior and rude language, you are just enabling them further. They will get more comfortable in treating you like shit. You got to respect yourself and only then people around you will start respecting you.
Lil Baby Quotes from Songs You’ll Enjoy Reading
- Keep our business to ourselves. The internet ain’t doin’ no help.
- I got all my cases dismissed. I don’t go back and forth on the internet. Real niggas don’t get into that.
- I can’t fuck with none of y’all niggas, y’all disgust me / When you with your maggot ass friends, don’t discuss me / FN with extended clip, I hope don’t try to rush me / I hear ’em sayin’ such and such, a nigga ain’t gon’ touch me.
- It can get ugly (Huh) / Would you leave or stay like you love me? / From the bottom, all I know is the struggle / Can’t get no job, so all I know is the hustle.
- Got a lotta new flames need ’em blue / Three hundred fifty thou’, times that by two / New Dawn, no roof, I still the sky / Peace to my grandma, I still see my guys.
- You know they say that’s my nigga, I made him a millionaire / Now, fuck it, we all rich I ain’t tryna have babies right now, so we fuck with the rubber. But I got a raw bitch.
- They don’t treat me like no rapper / ‘Cause my vibe like I’m in the street / I’m one of the top five, it ain’t too many guys as real as me / I barely get sleep, I’m tryna make sure everybody eats / Took a trip to overseas, I’m buyin’ drip in other currencies.
- I can’t match with rappers, they be bogus / Really get a pack and keep the over / Big dripper, stand up in the ocean / Everybody trappin’, we get loads in.
People who like to read are fond of reading up everything they can get their eyes on. Wisdom can be found in the most uncertain places, and Lil Baby’s quotes are exactly that. He sings about the realities of life but he also writes some upbeat and uplifting songs. You will enjoy listening to his songs.
Celebrities are often of the view that their private life should be left private and people should show no curiosity in it. What they do in their private life is no one’s business and the media also should respect that. But we all know that this is not possible as our public has amplified interest in the lives of the rich and famous.
Lil Baby Quotes about Life to Uplift Your Mind
- I ain’t never had nothing good in life.
- Livin’ life like stars, thankin’ god every day we finally winning.
- I’m just tryna live my life. They say I ain’t living right.
- If you ’bout that life, get out that casket.
- I know emotions come with lies, so I tell the truth all the time. Ain’t got no sympathy for no bitch.
- Every day I’m getting shaped and molded. Keepin’ on, being a better artist, and improving on this, improving on that. The more I’m in it, the more I’m practicing and the more I advancing.
- Live life to the fullest. Nothing is promised.
- I’m my only competition. I can’t lose.
Have you ever felt like all your life you are deprived of all the good things? That you do not get what you truly deserve, even though you work hard for it? People do have good and bad days, and on bad days everything may seem to go awry. And you often have a good day when you feel that you truly are blessed and have everything in life.
You will never succeed if you wish to impress everyone. You will lead a life of depression if you indulge in unnecessary competition. The secret to living a happy life is to try to better yourself and improve your skills and experience with every passing day.
Lil Baby Rap Quotes You’ll Definitely Love
- If you knew better, baby you’d do better I got plenty hoes, call me Hugh Hefner I’m with MoneyBagg, we went four federal Four Pockets, Bread Gang, who better?
- Keep me a check, I ain’t got no regrets, if I said it I motherfuckin’ meant it. I’m a big dawg, a lieutenant. Brand new foreign, I ain’t rented it. All the cars came tinted.
- Brand new car is noisy, come through and it’s roarin’ (skrrt) /Youain’tgotta worry, don’t care about your boyfriend.
- I just got some stupid dome from this hoe from the Southside / Long live Troop, my OG man, that nigga from the Southside / Shout out Deezy and them loc’s who Crippin’ on the Southside / I get bags in for the low and send them to the Southside.
- Drip too hard, don’t stand too close / You gon’ fuck around and drown off this wave / Doin’ all these shows, I’ve been on the road.
- Met all these niggas, they sweeter than Sadie / When I started out, I just took what they gave me /Did all the favors, they never repaid me / It worked in my favor, ’cause nobody saved me.
- All of my niggas on go / None of my niggas no hoe / All of my niggas want smoke / All of my niggas together we came from the bottom we used to wear each other clothes.
Discussing all the great things going on in your life is not necessarily bragging. It means that you worked day and night to achieve everything and you are proud of where you are in life right now. Lil Baby also likes to do some humble brag in his songs and more than often it is about all the luxuries in life.
If you go through biographies of all the famous and successful people, you will get to know that they started from the grass-roots level and today they own a successful business. The secret is to work tirelessly and never get demotivated in life. Minor setbacks often give you valuable lessons so take them as a positive experience and try to turn around your fate yourself.
Lil Baby Best Lines to Keep You Inspired
- The rap game is kinda crazy, so I go with the flow but make sure that I cover my bases and do whatever to make sure I’m good no matter what.
- I’m changing every day as far as this rap thing. I’m learning new things. I’m getting bigger by the day.
- I can never fall in love with you no more I done gave you all of that.
- Work hard and determine, it’s safe to say I earned it.
- You might love watching basketball, but that don’t mean that you’ll get on the court.
- I don’t really have a writing process. I don’t write at all but, honestly, I feel like it’s a modern-day writing because everything is technology and if I go in there and freestyle and I keep it, I feel like I wrote that. If I go in there and fix it, it’s almost like something I wrote.
Upcoming singers and rappers often look up to superstars and celebrities. They like to follow the footsteps of these celebrities and try to copy them in whatever they do. They look up to the style and life of successful rappers but they are not aware of the struggle that went behind it.
Love is a strong feeling but it can get faint with time. It needs nurturing and care, love requires constant work only then it is meant to be alive. Some people grow out of love pretty soon if it is one-sided.
Lil Baby Love Quotes You’ll Definitely Love
- A love letter came through the mail, it said, “I miss you”. I ripped it up and flushed with the tissue, try to forget you.
- Baby, I’m in love, I admit it I know that you think I want to hit it.
- You ain’t gotta love me, just don’t lie though. We gon’ take them trips ’cause ain’t nobody else as fly as us.
- Hey, I don’t need no fake love, fake love be the worst love.
- Only love a real nigga ever knew was trap, I trap, I trap. Really came up from the mat, no turnin’ back. Only love a real nigga ever knew was trap, that’s fact, that’s fact. Nigga came up from the mat, no turnin’ back. Only love a real nigga ever knew was.
- She makes any cat bark, a good dog moo. And the things I like to do, mama’s baby do too. I turn my head, I can’t believe what I see. She loves, she loves, she loves, she loves me.
Each one of us has been in love at least one point in our lives. Accepting that you love someone is easy but if you try to bottle up these feelings and ignore them, you will get restless. Admitting your love in front of the whole world is a thing that only brave men do, it takes a lot of courage.
If sadly you grow out of the love and there is nothing left in the relationship, it is better to end the terms on a good note. You should give respect to the relationship and don’t drag it when it has died a natural death. People change, they evolve and sometimes they grow out of love too.
Lil Baby Best Lyrics Everyone Should Know
- I can’t be fuckin’ these lil bitty bitches. ‘Cause they berunnin’ they mouth (Yeah).
- Hold it down for the four. In the nine with the woes. Marlo my dawg, that’s for sho’, we won’t fall out about shit.
- If I sell my soul, I’ll take it back, I’m slime forever (Give me that) / I put bust down on the whole gang, we gon’ shine together.
- I paid some extra before we even come out / And don’t even wear it to show I ain’t playin’ / I hit the bitch and I gave her some racks / And I pull up my pants, she know I ain’t stayin’.
- Uh-oh, the game in trouble / Started off small, now they payin’ me double / Yeah, you can drip check, baby, like Mustard, yeah 7 Uh-oh, you better not trust ’em.
- I can live off my closet before I go broke / I got too many cars, I ain’t payin’ no note (Note) / Too many chains, go to sleep, I might choke (Choke) / I be sippin’ on syrup, I ain’t drivin’ no boat (Boat).
- I’m rich, got caught with another nigga bitch / New G-Wagon, ’18, no tints / Can’t keep up with the money I spent.
Lil Baby’s songs often reach the Billboard list of top 100 and stay there for quite a long time. His songs reach people worldwide and they are liked by everyone. People of every age group like to listen to Lil Baby’s songs as they are motivational and inspiring.
The lyrics of his songs are very heart-touching. It seems that he is singing songs for you and you alone. His songs are all about dreams and they inspire people to give their best in life.
If you follow Lil Baby you must know that his life is lavish and his standard is larger than life itself. He lives in luxury and his style is outrageous.
Lil baby also inspires people through his songs. He is an example that if you try hard enough, you too can reach greatness.
91 Kanye West Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be More Successful
You can become successful by taking the right kind of inspiration from Kanye West Quotes. It’s even better if all the best Kanye West quotes are present in one place. Go ahead and take a look at this article.
Kanye Omari West, generally known as Kanye is a famous American rapper. Besides his music and music production, he is also a famous fashion designer as well as a politician. This famous personality was born on the 8th of June, 1977 in Atlanta, Georgia, US. He got his early education from Polaris High School and Chicago State University.
Kanye West started his journey from being a music producer for Roc0A-Fella Records in the early 2000s to working full-time collaborations in “Watch the thrones” and “Kids see ghosts” in 2018.
Another strong reason for his fame is his marriage to the famous reality show star Kim Kardashian. Ever since he married Kim, he has also grabbed some major spotlight all over the world. His marital relationship can be very well noticed in all Kanye West quotes on love and Kanye West quotes on life.
Here is a list of all the best Kanye West sayings that you need to read more often to motivate yourself.
Best Kanye West Quotes That’ll Make You More Ambitious and Confident
- Criticism can bother you, but you should be more bothered if there’s no criticism. That means you’re too safe. –Kanye West
- I want people to feel like it’s okay to create. It’s okay not to be boxed in. I want people to feel like awesome is possible. –Kanye West
- Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it? –Kanye West
- You’ve got to be really dialed into exactly who you are to the one-hundredth power, or you’re just everyone else. –Kanye West
- I refuse to follow the rules where society tries to control people with low self-esteem. –Kanye West
- I feel that I’m very blessed. But with great blessings come great responsibility.
- Believe in your flyness; conquer your shyness. –Kanye West
- Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to God, and keep your face to the rising sun. –Kanye West
- Everyone always telling you to be humble; when was the last time someone told you to be great? –Kanye West
- I will go down as the voice of this generation; I will be the loudest voice of this decade. –Kanye West
Famous Kanye Quotes on Success to Motivate You
Kanye West motivational quotes teach us to take life as a challenge and work on achieving the goals we set in life. Famous Kanye quotes will broaden your mind and open your heart you try out new things. Life is never a piece of cake for anyone. We have to always work hard to fulfil our dreams.
- If you have the opportunity to play this game called life, you have to appreciate every moment. –Kanye West
- This new generation is obsessed with looking successful instead of actually being successful. –Kanye West
- Don’t be afraid to be wrong because you can’t learn anything from a compliment. –Kanye West
- I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a one-size-fits-all standard for happiness. –Kanye West
- Recognize and embrace your flaws so you can learn from them. Sometimes it takes a little polishing to truly shine. –Kanye West
- If you have the opportunity to play this game of life, you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed. –Kanye West
- For me, money is not my definition of success. Inspiring people is a definition of success. –Kanye West
- Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them. –Kanye West
- Our focus needs to be less on what our legacy’s going to be or how we can control each other and more on how we can give to each other. –Kanye West
Funny Kanye West Quotes That’ll Put a Smile on Your Face
As serious as he may look, he has a funny side that everyone loves. Kanye West funny quotes and kanye west inspirational quotes will give you a good laugh. Life is meant to be enjoyed. If you sit with a straight face all the time, no one’s going to like you. Live life to the fullest and enjoy some of these funny hair quotes to distract your mind from the troubles of life.
- I am thankful myself for being myself. –Kanye West
- I still think I am the greatest. –Kanye West
- I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it. –Kanye West
- When someone comes up and says something like, ‘I am a God.’ Everybody says, ‘Who does he think he is?’ I just told you who I thought I was, a God. I just told you, that’s who I think I am. –Kanye West
- My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.
- Love your haters. They’re your biggest fans. –Kanye West
- For me to say I wasn’t a genius, I would just be lying to you & to myself. –Kanye West
- 50 is Eminem’s favorite rapper… I’m my favorite rapper. –Kanye West
- If you know an artist, there’s only one thing you can say, give, or ask them. When you see them, there are two words, ‘Thank You.’ –Kanye West
Kanye West Quotes and Best Lines to Make Perfect Instagram Captions
Hustle to boost your motivation to do better. You can find true inspiration in Kanye West best lines. Anything that motivates you to achieve your passion fully must be adapted. Inspirational Kanye quotes are a source of confidence for so many people.
- You ain’t gonna like me, I like me. –Kanye West
- They say good things come to those who wait. So Ima is at least about an hour late. –Kanye West
- When you’re the absolute best, you get hated on the most. –Kanye West
- It’s bigger than me. It’s about while I was here on Earth what did I do to help. –Kanye West
- The only luxury is time. The time you get to spend with your family. –Kanye West
- I liberate minds with my music. –Kanye West
- The risk for me would be in not taking one – that’s the only thing that’s really risky for me. –Kanye West
- Why are people so afraid of creative ideas and so scared of the truth? All I want to do is do good. –Kanye West
- You can’t look at a glass half full or empty if it’s overflowing. –Kanye West
- I’m a human being. I’ve got opinions, I’m not always right, I’m not always on time, I don’t always say things in the proper way, but my intentions are always extremely pure. –Kanye West
Inspirational Kanye West Quotes to Encourage Yourself
- I’ll say things that are serious and put them in a joke form so people can enjoy them. We laugh to keep from crying. –Kanye West
- No, you’re not perfect but you’re not your mistakes. –Kanye West
- We’re not always in the position that we want to be in. We’re constantly growing; we’re constantly making mistakes. We’re constantly trying to express ourselves and actualize our dreams. –Kanye West
- I did some things, but that’s the old me. –Kanye West
- I always feel like I can do anything. That’s the main thing people are controlled by thoughts and perceptions of yourself… If you’re taught you can’t do anything, you won’t do anything. – Kanye West
- Reach for the stars so if you fall, you land on a cloud. –Kanye West
- People will have a problem with whatever you do. At the end of the day, nobody can determine what you need to do in order to be successful, and why would you listen to someone who is not successful tell you what you need to do? –Kanye West
- Go listen to my music. It’s the code of self-esteem. It’s the core of who you are. If you are a Kanye West fan, you’re not a fan of me; you’re a fan of yourself. –Kanye West
- It really matters, and then like it really doesn’t matter. What matters is the people who are sparked by it. And the people who are like offended by it, it doesn’t matter. –Kanye West
- Because it’s about motivating the doers. Because I’m here to follow my dreams and inspire other people to follow their dreams, too. –Kanye West
Kanye West Quotes from His Songs to Remember Him By
Singing has been a major part of his career. Kanye West song quotes are loved by everyone. People take Kanye West lyric quotes very seriously. You can take a look at the best music quotes and kanye west lyrics quotes of all time.
- Woke up an optimist, sun was shining, I’m positive. –“Fourfive Seconds”, Kanye West
- This is my life, homie, you decide yours. –“Can’t Tell Me Nothing”, Kanye West
- But I’m a champion, so I turned tragedy to triumph. –“Through The Fire”, Kanye West
- They say that people in your life are seasons, and everything that happens is for a reason. –“Heard ‘Em Say”, Kanye West
- As kids we used to laugh, who knew that life would move this fast? –“Family Business”, Kanye West
- You weren’t perfect, but you made life worth it. –“Blame Game”, Kanye West
- Keep risin’ ’til the sky knows your name. –“Only One”, Kanye West
- Now he won’t even step to his idol to say ‘hi’. Standing there like a mime and let the chance pass by. –“Big Brother”, Kanye West
- You got a new friend, well, I got homies. –“Heartless”, Kanye West
- I’m exhausted, barely breathing,/ Holding on to what I believe in./ No matter what, you’ll never take that from me./ My reign is as far as your eyes can see. –“Amazing”, Kanye West
Genius Kanye West Quotes and Lyrics from Graduation Album That Worth Reading
- You should be honored by my lateness. That I would even show up to this fake shit. –“Stronger” from Graduation, Kanye West
- Work it, make it, do it. Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger. –“Stronger” from Graduation, Kanye West
- ‘Cause who the kids gon’ listen to, huh? I guess me if it isn’t you. –“Champion” from Graduation, Kanye West
- So if the Devil wear Prada, Adam Eve wear nada/ I’m in between but way more fresher/With way less effort. –“ Can’t Tell Me Nothing” from Graduation, Kanye West
- They say “he going crazy and we seen this before”. But I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go. –“Barry Bonds” from Graduation, Kanye West
- She don’t believe in shooting stars. But she believe in shoes & cars. –“Flashing Lights” from Graduation, Kanye West
- I’ll never be picture perfect Beyoncé. –“Everything I Am” from Graduation, Kanye West
- Everything I’m not made me everything I am. –“Everything I Am” from Graduation, Kanye West
- Man the game all messed up. How I’m suppose to stand out when everyone get dressed up? –“The Glory” from Graduation, Kanye West
- At the Grammys I said I inspired me. –“Big Brother” from Graduation, Kanye West
- We can’t dwell on the past all we got is today/ So I’mma live like there’s no tomorrow/ No goodbye. –“Good Night” from Graduation, Kanye West
Kanye West Quotes and Sayings about Love to Broaden Your Thoughts
- Last night, I saw you in my dreams. Now I can’t wait to sleep. –Kanye West
- I was in love with her before I was ever able to talk to her. –Kanye West
- You make up the best memories I have. –Kanye West
- Now I was satisfied being in love with the lie. – Kanye West
- She was in a powerful enough situation where she could love me without asiding me for money, which is really hard for me to find. –Kanye West
- One good girl is worth a thousand bitches. –Kanye West
- I know I said I’m through, but got love for you. But I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted to. –Kanye West
- The more they talk about our love, the more they make it obvious. –Kanye West
- On a bathroom wall I wrote: ‘I’d rather argue with you than to be with someone else’. –Kanye West
- I would find you in any lifetime. –Kanye West
- Each night before you go to bed my baby, whisper a little prayer for me. And tell all the stars above, this is dedicated to the one I love. –Kanye West
- Never was much of a romantic, I could never take the intimacy. And I know I did damage. –Kanye West
More Kanye West Quotes You will Get Inpsired
- It’s bigger than me. It’s about while I was here on Earth what did I do to help. –Kanye West
- Hey, you remember where my first met? Okay, I don’t remember where we first met but hey, admitting is the first step. –Kanye West
- Nothing in life is promised except death. –Kanye West
- You can have on a Zara Pant, right? And a girl walks in with the Celine version, and you feel like sh*t, that is the problem. –Kanye West
- No joke- I’d leave meetings crying all the time. –Kanye West
- I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that’s living or breathing is number two. –Kanye West
- One of my biggest Achilles heels has been my ego. And if I, Kanye West, can remove my ego, I think there’s hope for everyone. –Kanye West
- Let’s go on a living free, they say the best things in life are free. –Kanye West
- The time is now to express yourself. The time is now to believe in yourself. –Kanye West
- People always say that you can’t please everybody. I think that’s a cop-out. Why not attempt it? ‘Cause think of all the people you will please if you try. –Kanye West
Final Thoughts on Kanye West Quotes, Sayings, Lyrics and Captions
Since we all know that Kanye West is a famous politician as well so his Twitter account holds an important place. Kanye West Twitter quotes become the centre of attraction during any elections or government activities.
Kanye Quotes are a constant source of controversy. He grabs attention everywhere whether it’s an award show, social media or other public places. He recently ran an unsuccessful independent presidential campaign. Moreover, he has also collaborated with all the top-notch brands such as Louis Vuitton, Nike, Adidas and A.P.C. He is known to set up new fashion trends.
He has the record of selling 200 million albums and 140 million singles all around the world making him the best-selling music artist of all time. Time magazine has also enlisted him in the 100 most influential people in the world in 2005. You must give a read to the Kanye West quotes if you want to boost up your confidence.
76 Song Quotes that’ll Connect You with Lots of Pleasant Memories
Good song is loved and appreciated by everyone. Have a look at some amazing song quotes to open up your mind towards new and inspiring music. Music is a universal language that is understood by people of every nation and language. It holds the power to break barriers and amends relations just by few chords.
People who love song are often lovely and like to live in the moment. Music is loved by masses and hundreds of people dance to the beats and rhythms forgetting any differences that may lay between them. Read on these exciting music quotes and rekindle your love for great song once again.
Best Song Quotes That Speak to Your Very Soul
- You’re stuck in my head and I can’t get you out of it. –Selena Gomez
- Your heart is all I own. And in your eyes, you’re holding mine. –Ed Sheeran
- You don’t know, oh, oh you don’t know you’re beautiful. –One Direction
- What doesn’t kill you makes a fighter. –Kelly Clarkson
- In every life, we have some trouble. But when you worry, you make it double. –Bobby McFerrin
- Nobody wanna see us together. But it don’t matter, no (‘Cause I got you, babe). –Akon
- And your heart’s against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet. And with a feeling, I’ll forget, I’m in love now. –Ed Sheeran
- Darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream. –Blank
- My heart can’t take this damage. –XXXTentacion
Meaningful song and heart-piercing lyrics can penetrate hearts. Good music hits right to the soul and makes you feel wonderful for the time it is being played. If you too love to hear good music, you must have some favorite singers and musicians on your list.
Deep lyrics that hold meaning are relatable to many of us. It may seem that singer is talking about your life and singing about your thoughts. You might find it shocking how someone can perfectly describe what you are going through, without meeting you.
Inspirational Love Song Quotes to Share with the Love of Your Life
- I’ve known it from the moment that we met. No doubt in my mind where you belong. –Adele
- It’s the way that you know what I thought I knew. It’s the beat that my heart skips when I’m with you. –Beyoncé
- Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. –John Legend
- Take my love. I’ll never ask for too much. Just all that you are. And everything that you do. –Whitney Houston
- If tomorrow is judgment day and I’m standing on the front line, and the Lord asks me what I did with my life, I will say I spent it with you. –Whitney Houston
- When you put your arms around me, you let me know there’s nothing in this world I can’t do. –Keith Urban
- Take me to your heart, for it’s there that I belong. –Elvis Presley
- I was happy saying I had a love that wouldn’t last. –Colbie Caillat
- Whenever you feel like letting go / And you’ve got your back against the wall / Hold on, hold on, cause you are undefeatable. –Skepta
There are many singers that sing about the realities of life. They sing about profound things that some people may find boring. If you are one of the people who like to hear meaningful lyrics to mellow tunes, then these inspirational love song quotes are a perfect source of motivation for you.
You can find great strength and motivation from inspirational songs. These songs give you the zeal to carry on life and face all hurdles with immense willpower. These words hold great importance for someone who is going through a tough time right now and desperately needs to hear encouraging words.
Cute Captions and Lyrics from Songs to Share on Instagram
- It’s a beautiful day. Don’t let it get away. –Beautiful Day
- I won’t be afraid just as long as you stand, stand by me. –Stand By Me
- I’m just feelin’ my vibe right now. I’m feelin’ myself. –Panda
- I wear my crown, show it off, go on, girl. –Crown
- I wanna be your end game. I wanna be your first string. I wanna be your A-Team. –End Game
- Truth comes out when we’re blacking out. –Anywhere
- Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder. –Little Mix
- Come and put cha name on it. –Cake
- Love me or hate me, I swear it won’t make or break me. –Love Me or Hate Me
- You’re the only one I notice. It’s really hard for me to focus. –Gifted
- Feeling good, living better. –Over My Dead Body
- You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. –Imagine
Wishing someone good-luck or dropping a cute compliment are gestures that might seem small but have quite an effect. You have the power to brighten up someone’s day by leaving a sweet comment on their pictures on Instagram. Instagram is the most popular picture-sharing social website that is used by almost everyone.
The above short and sweet captions can be used with pictures or left at someone else’s pictures as a good gesture. These short and sweet captions have the ability to hold anyone’s attention and will win you a like and share. These captions have the ability to capture your feelings in just a few words.
Famous Song Quotes about Life That Teaches Deep Life Lessons
- Oh, we got our feet on the ground / And we’re burning it down / Oh, got our head in the clouds / And we’re not coming down. –Alicia Keys
- You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow / This opportunity comes once in a lifetime. –Eminem
- I don’t wanna spend my life jaded, waiting to wake up one day and find that I’ve let all these years go by wasted. –Carrie Underwood
- You never know what’s gonna happen. You make your plans and you hear God laughing. –Thomas Rhett
- It’s my life and it’s now or never! Cause I ain’t gonna live forever, I just want to live while I’m alive. It’s my life! –Bon Jovi
- In every life, we have some trouble. But when you worry, you make it double. –Bobby McFerrin
- Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten. –Natasha Bedingfield
Life is hard, life is complex, and life is full of uncertainty. Life is also wonderful and amazing, it can be surprising and a whirlwind of emotions for many. Life can be a smooth sail for some but a tough cookie for many. But only we have the power to change our circumstances with our actions.
If you need some motivation to cruise through life with ease and insight you better read up above mentioned quotes and get your fill of motivation. Seeing life through someone else’s perspective can be an eye-opening experience as we often fail to understand the other side of the story.
My Favorite Old Song Quotes You’ll Love
- That to forgive is to forget. How can you be mad if you don’t remember? –Ray Parker
- One-sided love, broke the see-saw down. I got to get rough when I hit ground. –David Slater
- How do you heal a broken heart? That feels like it will never beat this much again. –Chris Walker
- God gave me you to show me what’s real. There’s more to life than just how I feel. –Bryan White
- Here I am alone in this empty room. And let my mind just fly you to the end. Thoughts of you still linger in my memory. Wondering why my life is not that fair. –Otis Redding
- Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you. That is how I know you go on. –Celine Dion
- Feeling humble. Heard a rumble on the railway track. And when I hear the whistle blow, I’ll walk away and you won’t know. –Collins Phil
- We used to laugh, we used to cry. We used to talk about forever you and I. And love was all we seemed to need. –Eric Carmen
- Not sure if you know this. But when we first met, I so nervous. I couldn’t speak. In that very moment. I found the one and my life had found its missing piece. –Shane Filan
Music and songs have a peculiar quality of remaining relevant even after decades. It can stay true to every situation and circumstance after years and years. Old music is just like old wine, it improves with time and gets even smoother with time. Old songs remain true to the feelings of people.
Good lyrics and smooth melodious music is the perfect recipe for a hit song. Once a song is hit, it has the approval of the masses and it remains a hit even after years and years. Singers who are relevant today will be liked even after decades and that the power of popularity.
Good Rap and Country Song Quotes That’ll Touch You
- Next time you see a brother down, stop and pick him up. Because you might be the next one stuck. –Grand Puba
- Life is too short to live the same day twice. So each new day makes sure you live your life. –Machine Gun Kelly
- You can make something of your life, it just depends on your drive. –Eminem
- How can the sky be the limit when there are footprints on the moon? –Young Sinatra II
- I’d shoot for the moon but I’m too busy gazing at stars. –Eminem
- Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud. –Kanye West
- I believe this world ain’t half as bad as it looks. I believe most people are good. –Luke Bryan
- Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots. –Garth Brooks
- God gave me you for the ups and downs and days of doubts. –Blake Shelton
- I know there’s nothing that I wouldn’t do. Go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love. –Garth Brooks
- We were fallin’ in love in the sweetheart of summer. –Florida Georgia Line
- Let your dreams stay big and your worries stay small. –Rascal Flatts
- I don’t wanna spend my life jaded, waiting to wake up one day and find that I’ve let all these years go by wasted. –Carrie Underwood
- Shoulda learned from the movies that good guys don’t run away. –Kacey Musgraves
Rap music is the hot favorite of today’s generation. They love direct hits of lyrical rap that depicts their emotions and feelings perfectly. Rap music is all about meaningful and deep lyrics. Even though the rappers rap with so much flow, the words still hold significance to people.
Raps often rap about important things in life. Rappers have the power to move and motivate the masses with their strong cut-throat words. Rappers encourage people to live a better life, aim for a better life and to be a better person in their lives. They inspire and motivate with style.
Sad and Deep Song Quotes for when You Need a Good Cry
- The more you love, the more it hurts. –Lany
- I gave up on you long before you gave up on yourself. –Like Moths To Flames
- And deep down I know this never works, but you can lay with me so it doesn’t hurt. Oh, won’t you stay with me? ‘Cause, you’re all I need. –Sam Smith
- Do you know that I went down to the ground, landed on both my broken-hearted knees. I didn’t even cry ’cause pieces of me had already died. –Ingrid Michaelson
- You’re an expert at sorry and keeping the lines blurry. –Taylor Swift
- I called to wish you an unhappy birthday, because you’re evil and you lie and if you should die, I may feel slightly sad, but I won’t cry. –Morrissey
- So this is how it ends / This is where it all goes down / This is what ‘I don’t love you’ feels like. –David Nail
- We drank a toast to innocence / We drank a toast to now / And tried to reach beyond the emptiness / But neither one knew how. –Dan Fogelberg
- Angie, you’re beautiful / But ain’t it time we say goodbye. –Rolling Stones
- Let me take a deep breath babe / If you need me, me and Neil’ll be hangin’ out with the dream king. –Tori Amos
- I really feel that I’m losin’ my best friend / I can’t believe this could be the end. –No Doubt
Crying is not always bad. It is looked down upon but in reality, letting your sadness and sorrows leave your body through your eyes is extremely important. People ought to buildup emotional baggage in their minds and hearts if they don’t cry.
Sad songs have a very powerful impact on people who are already grieving. They tend to feel the emotions and lyrics much more than anybody else. If you are going through a heartbreak and avoiding your feelings, it is better to play a song and let your emotions flow through your eyes. Getting some closure will help you get over the heartbreak much faster.
Popular Song Quotes You Must Have Heard Before
- I’m in love with the shape of you, we push and pull like a magnet do. Although my heart is falling too, I’m in love with your body. –Ed Sheeran
- It’s been a long day. Without you my friend. And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again. –Wiz Khalifa
- Come on, dance. Jump on it. If you sexy then flaunt it. If you freaky then own it. Don’t brag about it. Come, Show me. Come on, dance. Jump on it. –Mark Ronson
- Is it too late now to say sorry? Cause I’m missing more than just your body. –Justin Bieber
- Yeah, I want that red velvet. I want that sugar sweet. Don’t let nobody touch it unless that somebody is me. –Maroon 5
- I got the eyes of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire. Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. –Katy Perry
Popular songs can be easily heard on radio and television. People are now connected to the internet at all times and can play popular songs on music streaming apps. But good songs have this quality that you can hear them on loop and they don’t lose their significance. The top hit albums are downloaded millions of times.
Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, and Katy Perry are some names that we all are familiar with. These singers give hit songs continuously that is why people love and adore them. Their songs can be heard hundreds of times and still make you move the rhythm.
Good song with mellow music and a hot steaming cup of coffee is all you need on a cold winter night. Music can make up for the company and you will not feel alone with a good playlist. Read up the above-mentioned quotes about songs, music and love and have a time emerged in a piece of soul-touching music.
The future of visual search and what it means for SEO
What to Remember When Buying a House in 2021
3 civil rights movements in which students participated
How to Deal With Sadness
How To Increase Sexual Stamina
Some Apps which may be helpful to students in the Colleges
8 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Relationship
Main Healthcare Trends that Transform the Industry in 2021
Beginner Business: 5 Things You Need To Know
63 Lil Baby Quotes about Love, Life, and Music
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
67 Amazing Quotes to Brighten Your Day Immediately
Basic Kitchen Appliances to Set Up Your Cooking Game
15 Simple Ways to Freshen Up Your Bedroom
60 Adversity Quotes to Help You Overcome the Obstacles of Life
72 Admire Quotes to Appreciate Your Special One
70 Adoption Quotes That Will Fill Your Soul with Love
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle11 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth11 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations11 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations10 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)