Sports is a representation of man’s strengths both mental and physical. Besides representation, sports increase your strengths too. Football is also a game of vigor. Here we bring to you 73 football quotes to get you motivated for a winning match.
Football demands one to be focused and determined for the game. A person who plays the game only for money should know that his greed won’t take him much far. The thing that is required for a successful football career is passion and love for the game. Flood your thoughts with these quotes about football to know the values and importance of football and a well known and highly loved game.
Inspirational Football Quotes That Prove It’s More Than Just a Game
- I once cried because I had no shoes to play football with my friends, but one day I saw a man who had no feet, and I realized how rich I am. –Zinedine Zidane
- Playing with your feet is one thing. Playing with your heart is another.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up. –Vince Lombardi
- And one fine day, the goddess of the wind kisses the foot of man, that mistreated, scorned foot, and from that kiss, the soccer idol is born. He is born in a straw crib in a tin-roofed shack, and he enters the world clinging to a ball. –Eduardo Galeano
- I’m constantly being asked about individuals. The only way to win is as a team. Football is not about one or two or three-star players. –Pele
- Play for the name on the front of the shirt, and they’ll remember the name on the back. –Tony Adams
- Football is not just a game it is my life. –Ishaque Do
- The game of football really is more cerebral than most people think. To be successful, it takes more than just strength and speed; it takes versatility, intelligence, and ability to think quickly and calmly, to adapt to every situation.
- Football is much more than just a game where you score a goal or win a match. It’s a relationship where only love prevails. Love for the colors you wear, for that crest you touch right above your heart when you pray, and for those boots, you lace up in the hope that your legs pump harder than your heart does. –Swagato Pain
Inspiration is required for every win, for every success, and even for every struggle. Inspiration helps you to keep going even in the hardest of times, when you feel like giving up, inspiration makes you stand up again. It helps you to walk over the thrones with utmost strength and determination.
The beauty of football lies in the fact of its complexity, although being an extremely simple game. You can also play it superficially. But dabbling deep into its intricacy will lead to legitimate success, fame, money, and everything that one desired of.
Famous Football Quotes from the World’s Greatest Players
- If football has taught me anything, it is that you can overcome anything if, and only if, you love something enough. –Lionel Messi
- God gives gifts to everyone; some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football, and I am making the most of it. –Ronaldinho
- Don’t practice until you get it right; practice until you can’t get it wrong. –Anurag
- We don’t want to tell our dreams. We want to show them. –Cristiano Ronaldo
- Messi or Ronaldo best player in the world? In the world, I would say Ronaldo. Messi is from another planet. –Arda Turan
- I start early, and I stay late, day after day after day, year after year. It took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success. –Messi
- The enemy of the best is the good. If you’re always settling with what’s good, you’ll never be the best. –Jerry Rice
- I have never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best. –Cristiano Ronaldo
- Football is played with the head. Your feet are just the tools. –Andrea Pirlo
- It is the same for any football player. How many games can players look back and remember clearly? Most of the games and seasons players remember are the ones that meant something to them. It has to mean something to really enjoy it. –Lothar Matthaus
All these players whose most famous sayings and quotes we brought here for your motivation are the most famous football players. They have given football their blood and sweat and henceforth, football has given them the fame, money, and love that everyone eyes upon.
Their individual success stories will definitely shock you. It’s not like that they followed football as a time pass or for the money, they loved football to the depth of their hearts and followed it for their passion.
Their quotes represent the struggle that one goes through for football. If you plan to opt for football as your career remember the struggle.
Funny Football Quotes to Inspire, Motivate, Laugh, Encourage
- The rules of soccer are very simple. Basically, it is this: If it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does. –Phil Woosnam
- They didn’t get angry because I took my shirt off and got booked; they saw my physique and got jealous. –Mario Balotelli
- My wife doesn’t like football. One day she called me 10 minutes before a game to find out where I was. –Peter Crouch
- I won’t say we have to win, I won’t put that pressure, but we can’t lose. –Jose Mourinho
- Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end, the Germans win. –Gary Lineker
- The reason women don’t play football is that 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public. –Steven Winterburn
- Sometimes in football, you have to score goals. –Thierry Henry
- In life, as in a football game, the principle to follow is “hit the line hard.” –Theodore Roosevelt
- In the first half, we were like the Dog and Duck; in the second half, we were like Real Madrid. We can’t go on like that. At full-time, I was at them like an irritated Jack Russell. –Ian Holloway
Playing football needs mental durability more than anything else. Your feet are just tools, without a well-understood and well-organized mind, you can’t even kick a single goal. You need to keep up your motivation. Get your mind fully absorbed by football techniques and tricks. Get yourself straight about your priorities and concerns. Keep asking, keep learning, keep playing, keep winning!
Short Football Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About Football
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
- Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. –Vince Lombardi
- A champion is simply someone who did not give up when they wanted to. –Tom Landry
- The problem you see, it is easy. Most eyes can see what the players can do, but few eyes can see the effect the player has.
- If you think practice is boring, try sitting on the bench.
- Playing football with your feet is one thing, but playing football with your heart is another.
- It’s not how big you are; it’s how big you play.
- Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. –George Halas
- That’s the beauty of sport. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry. –Josep Guardiola
- Winning isn’t everything, but the will to win is everything.
- Football is a game of mistakes. Whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins. –Johan Cruyff
- In football, you win as a group, you lose as a group, you divide the credit and the blame.
- An intelligent pass is just as important as a flashy dribble.
- God made certain people play football. He is one of them.
A footballer needs a combination of two extremely important and well-trained qualities, i.e., speed and strength. He should work on his agility to be a success. When we move towards the strengths, remember that they are not only physical but mental also. Make your game stronger by keeping your thoughts laser-focused and train your mind for all kinds of struggles.
Keep in mind the true meaning of struggle, which is going from failure to failure. Failure isn’t permanent unless you learn from it and know how to improve yourself with your learned lessons. Work both on your agility and mental, physical strengths to be a successful footballer.
Football Love Quotes That Will Spark Your Motivation
- Some people think football is a matter of life and death; I assure you it is much more serious than that.
- Football is an art like dancing is an art. But only when it’s well done does it become an art.
- It doesn’t matter if you are a boy or girl, in which club do you play, or are you in any club, how old are you… what matters is that you just love football.
- Girls who love football aren’t weird. They are a rare gift from God and deserve bigger diamonds.
- I love football, and it’s the sport, I would really like to play. I’ve said on national television here that I would really love to play for one of our football clubs when I finish my tennis career. –Novak Djokovic
- I love football and beer and have a normal girlfriend. –Josh Duhamel
- Anyone can play a game of football, you see a game on a Sunday, pub games, they all love a game of football. The real players had a practice ethic about them. –Alex Ferguson
The importance of love is above all, whether it is with a person or with your profession. When something comes straight from the heart, its importance automatically increases. When you play football with all your love, passion, and interest, you will find everything within it. If you are sincere with the game, the game will be sincere with you and will take you to the heights of success in every aspect.
Keeping a motivated heart and an inspired mind is essential for a successful career and profound gameplay. Those who play with dull and bland minds and hearts, find nothing but disappointment.
Best Soccer Quotes to Inspire Your Game
- Every morning you have two choices: to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.
- The days you don’t want to are the days’ you need to.
- My mistakes will always be used as my motivation, not my excuse.
- Soccer isn’t the same as Bach or Buddhism. But it is often more deeply felt than religion.
- If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it. –Ronnie Lott
- I worked on my weaknesses and made them my strengths. –Sydney Leroux
- Practice like you’re never won; perform like you’re never lost.
- In soccer, skill is the art of turning limitations into virtues.
- Forget the glass slippers. This princess wears cleats.
- Football is a game played with arms, legs, and shoulders but mostly from the neck up. –Knute Rockne
Soccer, another name of football, requires the motivation to keep yourself going with it. Who doesn’t know how to keep up the motivation will surely exhaust himself within a few games. As said earlier, football is a game of mental strength more than physical. You need to train yourself for mental strengths as well as physical strengths.
The fact that the world is crazy about football can’t be denied by anyone. This craze is the very thing that inspires the aspirants to play with all their heart and love for the game.
Football Coach Quotes to Help Take Your Game to the Next Level
- A coach will impact more young people in a year than the average person does in a lifetime.
- The leader is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence. If you’re in control, they’re in control.
- A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order.
- A coach is someone who can give correction without resentment. –John Wooden
- Before you can coach others first, you must learn to coach yourself. –Johan Cruyff
- Our coach leads by example dedicated and determined, teaches teamwork, motivates and listens, builds character challenges, and develops a commitment to our team, our biggest fan.
- The job of a football coach is to make men do what they don’t want to do in order to achieve what they’re always wanted to be. –Tom Landry
- Coaching is taking a player where they can’t take themselves.
- Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game and dumb enough to think it’s important. –Eugene McCarthy
A leader, a guider, or a mentor is as important as the player. If the coach isn’t a good coach, he can never take out the good from the players. Only an upright couch knows how to get the best out of his teams. Being a coach isn’t that easy as it seems. It’s not about ordering or dictating someone. A couch is all about leadership, path guiding, and mentoring his team.
A true coach is one who takes responsibility for the team’s loss but gives the credit of the win to the team itself. This is how you motivate your team and do not let their strengths shatter over a loss.
Soccer Quotes for Girls You Never Heard Before
- My coach said I run like a girl, and I said if he ran a little faster, he could too. –Mia Hamm
- My headband is my crown. My cleats are my heels. My uniform is my dress. The field is my ballroom. My sweat is my glitter. And the goal is my date. I am a soccer princess.
- The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when nobody else is looking. –Mia Hamm
- A girl who loves football is a girl worth keeping.
- Not all girls play with Barbie dolls; some play with football too.
- I would rather be called strong than pretty. I would rather be called muscular than skinny. I would rather be called athletic than beautiful. I would rather be called a soccer player than a girl.
- When I played, football was somewhat taboo for a girl. Today it’s not as much of a problem. not all girls want to play football, but it’s not a case of ‘Oh my god, she plays football, that’s a bit odd.’ It’s a lot more accepted now. –Hope Powell
Girls are always thought to be delicate and sensitive creatures who only need to look beautiful and agile. But in the twenty-first century, man’s thoughts and believes underwent some of the major changes. Women are now felt to be as strong as men and this belief has led to their entry into sports.
When talking about football, yes there are girls who do not like football. But who does like, play for it and play for it with all their strengths. Football needs mental strength more than physical and that is where girls take over the men.
Football is a very much loved game, not only by the players but the fans too. Even the world cup marks an annual festival when people forget about everything else and are only concerned about football. This love and passion has made football the topmost sport in the world.
We hope these quotes would have taken you to the depths of football, where you would have learned more than enough for the game. If you summarize them, it could be said that motivation, inspiration, and mental strengths will make you a successful footballer.
86 Ariana Grande Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be Your Authentic Self
If you are an Ariana Grande lover, you must be aware that she is not only an American singer but also an actress, so here are some Ariana Grande quotes for you to get inspired! We all loved her adorable face and dialogues in Sam and Cat! Now that she is all grown up and a strong woman, we have a lot to learn from her!
The queen herself believes in equal rights for both men and women. She is all about getting to the point without wasting a single minute! Ariana encourages her fans to chill and relax in life rather than always having a worried face! Her songs have repeatedly topped the hot 100 charts and we all personally love her songs too.
Check out these best picked Ariana Grande Quotes that will inspire you to be your authentic self!
Best Ariana Grande Quotes That’ll Motivate You to Do Better in Life
- Don’t ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It’s too short, and you’re too special.
- Some people will find any reason to hate. Don’t waste ur time. Lighten up! It takes so much less energy to smile than to hate. Enjoy life.
- I don’t regret any of the life decisions I’ve made in my life, because with every choice I’ve made, I’ve learned something new.
- Life is beautiful. Cherish every moment even if you’re stressed or hurt or whatnot. There’s always tomorrow and it always gets better.
- It’s a new day. Count your blessings, think twice before you complain, give more than you ask for, do what makes you happy and enjoy life.
- When life deals us cards, make everything taste like it is salt. Then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt.
- Only be with somebody if they make you feel like the best version of yourself. You can’t sacrifice yourself for anybody, you know?
Be firm in making decisions about your life because hey, we only live once, right? Why waste this precious and joyous life in doing things that we never enjoyed in the first place? This is what Ariana preaches not only to her fans but to everyone!
According to Ariana, you never know what is going to happen tomorrow. So, it is pointless to spend your entire life in pointless dramas going to do you no good.
Be careful about your company and the people who you allow to have an impact on your life! Read the best Ariana Grande quotes to inspire you!
Famous Ariana Grande Song Quotes That Spread Positivity
- Nothing to prove and I’m bulletproof and know what I’m doing.
- You can go ahead and call me selfish but after all this damage, I can’t help it.
- Imagine a world like that. We go like up ’til I’m ‘sleep on your chest. Love how my face fits so good in your neck. Why can’t you imagine a world like that?
- Highlight of my life, just like that Fenty Beauty kit.
- Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch. Who would have thought it’d turn me to a savage?
- The light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole.
- I don’t wanna think too much; I just wanna feel.
- Heaven sent you to me. I’m just hoping I don’t repeat history.
- Let’s find a light inside our universe now Where ain’t nobody keep on holding us down.
- We’re all human and we all have great amounts of pressure on us. When someone’s hurting, be there. We could all use a little compassion.
- And if it feels right, promise I don’t mind.
- How do you look so cool? Cause that’s the only thing that I learned at school, boy I said that’s the only thing that I learned at school.
Let’s be honest that Ariana Grande is a queen who spreads positivity wherever she goes! She is all about joy and living a good life. Ariana advises her fans to learn from their mistakes that they have made in the past and never repeat them!
There is a light in everyone, and we all need to find it inside us. Somewhere in the struggles of life, we have lost that shine. Do you want to get it back? Take Ariana’s advice on this and know that nothing can stop you now.
Take a look at the famous Ariana Grande song quotes that spread positivity.
Ariana Quotes on How to Be Truly Confident
- If anything, we should feel sorry for the people who want us to feel bad about ourselves, because they are the ones struggling for approval.
- There are too many people telling you that you’re not good enough, but you are good enough.
- Take a load off, don’t take everything so seriously. And just be happier.
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
- There’s always tomorrow and it always gets better.
- When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.
- We’re all human and we all have great amounts of pressure on us. When someone’s hurting, be there. We could all use a little compassion.
- Good karma my aesthetic / keep my conscience clear, that’s why I’m so magnetic.
- The thrill of not knowing what’s going to happen trained me to be prepared for anything.
- If you’re passionate about something, then it will definitely work out for you. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn’t listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. Never give up on something you love.
When people judge you for who you are, it might seem like they are doing good in their lives. But the truth is that you should pity them because all they want is just attention. They have not gotten enough of it in their lives and need some love to cure them!
Just ignore them and move on in your life. Ariana tells her fans that they should focus on the better things and more prominent chapters of life than just worrying about the people who are out there to make each other feel miserable. What you need to do is to keep on going and chase your dreams until they come true!
Motivational Ariana Grande Lyrics Quotes That’ll Make You Follow Your Passion
- Don’t get mad at me cause you’ve been replaced, know your place.
- The karma, my aesthetic / Keep my conscience clear, that’s why I’m so magnetic.
- I’m just hoping I don’t repeat history.
- Arms crossed with the attitude, lips pouted.
- Baby, you got lucky cause you’re rocking with the best.
- Go ahead and talk your talk ’cause I won’t take the bait.
- And boy, if you confess, you might get blessed. See if you deserve what comes next.
- And if we’re being honest. I’d rather your body than half of your heart.
- I used to feel so obligated to be so much more. I used to let some people tell me how to live and what to be. But if I can’t be me, then what’s the point?
- Look what you taught me. And for that, I say Thank you, next.
- Popular, I know about popular it’s not about who you are or your fancy car You’re only ever who you were.
- I know you got a bad reputation, doesn’t matter, cause you give me the temptation.
Money and fame hold importance in the lives of many people nowadays. But think about it. Is it the only goal of life? Will you be able to feel truly happy when you have achieved all these materials in your life?
What will you do if you still feel empty on the inside? In such a case, you need to start pumping love in you to have better opportunities for growth and success in your life. When people come into your life to give you a lesson, look them in the eyes and say what Ariana says, Thank you, next!
Ariana Grande Inspirational Sayings That Make Perfect Instagram Captions
- Don’t need permission, made my decision to test my limits.
- Cause tonight I’m making deals with the devil and I know it’s gonna get me in trouble.
- You know you sound so dumb.
- So maybe you should shut up, mmm / Yeah, maybe you should shut up.
- I vibrate high and my circle lit / We ain’t really with drugs and sh*t.
- So what you doing tonight?/ Better say, ‘Doin’ you right.
- Baby, tell me, what’s your motive?
- Fuck a fake smile.
- Everything you are made you everything you aren’t.
- Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble.
- You know that I’m greedy for love.
- I can tell you’re curious, it’s written on your lips.
- I was a liar, I gave into the fire.
- Maybe I’m the sinner and you’re the saint.
What does it mean to go all out when you want to achieve something in your life with a passion? The last thing that you need is to have someone else on your mind who wants to test your patience and wants you to stop achieving what you desire!
Never let such people become a hurdle! If they stop you and come at you, test you, be firm in your decisions. You do you! According to Ariana, you have to learn how to be straightforward and ask people what they want.
Have a look at the Ariana Grande inspirational sayings that make perfect Instagram captions.
Ariana Grande Funny Quotes to Make You Laugh
- Ain’t you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?
- Guess it f*****’ just clicked one night.
- You such a dream come true / Make a b**** wanna hit snooze.
- Ain’t got enough money to pay me respect.
- Keep your hands on me, don’t take them off until I say so.
- I might break up with you just to make up with you.
- I’m so fuckin’ grateful for my ex.
- Took one fuckin’ look at your face, now I wanna know how you taste.
- Break up with your girlfriend, cuz I’m bored.
- Go ‘head, ruin my makeup.
You can buy a lot of things in this world with money. But, what about respect? According to queen Ariana herself, you can never purchase concern with cash. No matter how wealthy you are, no one will respect you unless you are a kind and compassionate human.
Ariana Grande is known for her ironic and humorous lyrics in her songs, and often they are directed towards her ex-lovers! She is not afraid to show her true feelings even when she is no longer with a particular person! You can overserve that very well in her songs about Pete Davidson.
Ariana Grande Love Quotes to Make You Think
- You can love somebody and not be in love with them. They can break your heart and you can cry over it but still not be in love with them. Love is a really peculiar thing.
- A lot of people forget about the whole self-love thing when they’re in love, and both are imperative.
- Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what’s going to happen. It’s one of the most beautiful things in life, but it’s one of the most terrifying. It’s worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories.
- And we almost knew what love was, but almost is never enough.
- If you know how to be my lover, maybe you can be my baby.
- Never give up on something you love.
- Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
- Love comes in many different forms. You can love somebody and not be in love with them. They can break your heart and you can cry over it but still not be in love with them. Love is a really peculiar thing. I think as far as being in love, I’ve experienced it.
- If we give a little love, maybe we can change the world.
Ariana is all about self-love, feminism, and knowing how to give respect to her! When you love something or someone, do not let anyone else take that away from you. Why deprive yourself of all the good things in life when we only live once?
Love is undoubtedly a magical feeling, and it makes you feel what you have not felt before! Just because someone makes you cry and you get hurt from them does not mean that they can fool you!
True love is not toxic, and Ari makes sure to remind us that.
Ariana Grande Famous Quotes We All Need to Hear
- There’s always tomorrow and it always gets better.
- Of course, I love music and I love what I do, but seeing their response to my work is my favorite part of it.
- There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
- People tend to think that because I’m a performer and I don’t go to a regular high school that I haven’t personally been affected by bullies. But it’s actually quite the contrary.
- If you’re passionate about something, then it will definitely work out for you.
- Everyone is beautiful, everyone is perfect, and everyone is lovely.
- You don’t have to have much to show how much you care.
- I’ve never been this vulnerable to myself. I feel like I graduated almost.
- One of the most terrible feelings in the world is knowing that someone else doesn’t like you, especially when you don’t know what you’ve done to deserve it.
- Know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
- We’re all human and we all have great amounts of pressure on us. When someone’s hurting, be there. We could all use a little compassion.
We all are Ari-lovers! Aren’t we? There is so much more to know about her and appreciate about her. Not only does she have a bubbly face but also a beautiful mind and personality! We sure can learn a lot from her experiences because, let’s be honest that she has been with toxic lovers in the past!
Ariana encourages people to go for it and chase their passions! Toxic people should not have any place in your life. They will make you feel like you owe your entire existence to them, and this is not how you deserve to be treated!
When the next day comes and shines bright on your skin, you will be better. You will heal, so wait for your time to come. Ariana Grande is an idol for millions of people worldwide for a reason. She is an inspiration for us to wake up and be ourselves every day because that is what she is all about!
When you see a fellow human in distress, do not hesitate to reach out to them and help them out.
Read the best Ariana Grande song quotes that we have jotted down for you above to feel motivated every day!
66 Bob Marley Quotes That Convey the Message of Freedom, Love, and Peace
If you are into some music and on social media then you must have come across some Bob Marley quotes somewhere! Bob Marley is a Jamaican singer and renowned musician who served as an ambassador for reggae music and sold more than a dozen million records around the globe. He is considered as the first super-star from a Third-World country. Bob introduced reggae music to the world and is considered one of the most beloved artists of that particular genre to this date. He belonged to one of the poorest towns in Jamaica.
Even though he struggled in poverty but that that did not hinder his spirit, he listened to music and found inspiration in it. After moving to the USA, Marley began exploring his spiritual side and developed an interest in the Rastafarian movement. After a while, he returned to Jamaica and began promoting peace and equality through music. His songs and sayings have been quoted by various people and leaders all around the world and have had a lasting impact on their audience. His words are still echoed throughout the world even after decades of his death.
Marley’s words have brought inspiration and hope to millions of people around the globe. We have selected a few quotes for you to go through so that you can look up to them whenever you feel low or lack the motivation to go on.
Best Bob Marley Quotes to Capture His Spirituality and Beliefs
- You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.
- Though the road’s been rocky, it sure feels good to me.
- The day you stop racing, is the day you win the race.
- I have no education. I have inspiration. If I was educated I would be a damn fool.
- Wake up and live!
- Babylon is everywhere. You have wrong and you have right. Wrong is what we call Babylon, wrong things. That is what Babylon is to me. I could have born in England, I could have born in America, it makes no difference where me born, because there is Babylon everywhere.
- I don’t know how to live good. I only know how to suffer.
- When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.
- Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right; Let’s get together and feel all right.
- Beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad, but it’s everything in between that makes it all worth living.
Bob Marley was considered to be a very spiritual person with non-materialistic beliefs. He said that we should focus more on the journey rather than the destination because without pain joy was meaningless.
He believed that a person should not be afraid of taking risks because it was quite scary in the beginning but as we moved on it got better and in the end, it became worthwhile. He was a religious person and always thanked the Lord for everything in his life he also encouraged people to be thankful. Marley believed in the healing power of nature and said it was through nature you revealed your true self.
Famous Bob Marley Love Quotes That Will Surely Touch Your Heart
- Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
- What we need is love, to guide and protect us on.
- You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that’s why I’m scared when you say you love me.
- Conquer the devils with a little thing called love.
- One love, one heart, let’s get together and feel all right.
- Love would never leave us alone.
- When love is real, nobody can end it: LOVES IS A KEY that someone has to open your heart.
- The winds that sometimes take something we love, are the same that bring us something we learn to love. Therefore we should not cry about something that was taken from us, but, yes, love what we have been given. Because what is really ours is never gone forever.
- To love is to risk, not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure. But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in my life is to risk nothing.
Bob Marley never cared for fame or money; he wanted to spread a message. He wanted to spread peace, love, and positivity wherever he could. He insisted that we should live the life we loved because that would bring us joy.
Marley believed in the power of love and said love could guide you and protect you. He said love was the key to someone’s heart and through love, we could get into their hearts. Marley said love was a risk because there was a clear chance of not being loved back. He encouraged people to do what they wanted because in the end if you did not risk anything at all you tended to risk everything.
Bob Marley Quotes about Life That’ll Change Your Perspective on It
- All I have is my life.
- Enjoy life now. This is not a rehearsal.
- Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?
- Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts. Put your vision to reality. Wake up and live.
- You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting, and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.
- Better to die fighting for freedom than be a prisoner all the days of your life.
- Road of life is rocky and you may stumble too, so while you talk about me, someone else is judging you.
- Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect -and I don’t live to be-but before you start pointing fingers… make sure your hands are clean!
- Some people say great God comes from the sky, takes away everything and makes everybody feel high, but if you know what life is worth, you will look for yours on earth.
Bob Marley was a pretty sophisticated person. He had a different perspective of life altogether. He urged people not to run after money, because money was material and could not buy you happiness. Try utilizing your energies for things that would bring you joy and make you a better person altogether.
He said we should constantly evaluate our life and ask ourselves if we were content with how we’re living; if not we should make an effort to change it.
Bob Marley Quotes and Sayings about Money to Make You Think
- Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end.
- Money can’t buy life.
- Possession make you rich? I don’t have that type of richness. My richness is life, forever.
- The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
- Your life is worth much more than gold.
- Some people are so poor, all they have is money.
- I wish we were all hippies and did yoga, lived in cottages, smoked weed, accepted everyone for who they are, and listened to wonderful music. I wish money didn’t make us who we are. I just wish we could redo society.
- Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.
Marley believed money was the root of all evil and we should not run after it. He stressed the fact that money could not buy life. He said real wealth was not how much money you had acquired but the ability of a person to elevate people around him and affect them positively with his presence.
Marley also said we should not run after the world and lose our souls because wisdom was better than all the gold in the world.
Bob Marley Quotes about Women Every Woman Should Read
- The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.
- If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. … Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- The most beautiful curve on a woman’s body is her smile.
- She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break—her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze, and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.
- You may be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before, she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters?
- She may not be the most popular or prettiest but if you love her and she makes you smile… What else matters?
Marley always raised his voice for women and said real love was worth the struggle and it’d be worth it in the end. He said we should value a woman by the way she made us feel not by her looks as looks faded away with time but feelings remained.
Bob Marley Music Quotes to Inspire You
- My music will go on forever. Maybe it’s a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever.
- This music is about struggle. Reggae is a vehicle to carry a message of freedom and peace.
- My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
- Hey mister music, sure sounds good to me. I can’t refuse it what to be got to be.
- I like Wagner’s music much better than anybody’s. It’s so loud that one can talk the whole time without people hearing you.
- Yeah me see myself as a revolutionary, would wouldn’t want no help, and imma take no bribe from no one and fight it single-handed with music.
Bob Marley was one of the most inspiring musicians of his time. He believed in leaving behind a legacy and his music was so good it is still heard today. His words inspired a lot of people. Marley wanted to preach freedom and peace. He was a believer and wanted to change the world for the good. He believed in the power of music and said through music you could influence and change people you didn’t have to force people or use any other medium, music was enough.
Bob Marley Quotes about Peace to Elevate Your Mind
- Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!
- Don’t worry about a thing. Every little thing is gonna be alright.
- When one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open.
- Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up. Don’t give up the fight.
- The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?
- Have no fear for atomic energy, ’cause none of them can stop the time.
- I don’t stand for the black man’s side, I don’t stand for the white man’s side, I stand for the God’s side.
- When the race gets hard to run, it means you just can’t take the peace.
- As a man sow, shall he reap? And I know that talk is cheap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory.
- You not supposed to feel down over whatever happens to you. I mean, you’re supposed to use whatever happen to you as some type of upper, not a downer.
Bob Marley grew in a very poor neighborhood. He believed that if you had the willpower and mental strength anything was possible. He said only we could free ourselves from our thoughts. He said we should push for the greater good and not worry about every other thing because, in the end, everything was going to be alright.
Marley was against racism and supported equality for everyone. He said we should not be disappointed if one door slams shut in our face, there would be much more open.
Bob Marley Quotes about Relationships to Broaden Your Thoughts
- He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.
- Love, friendship, laughter… Some of the best things in life really are free.
- Don’t trust people whose feelings change with time. Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes.
- Me only have one ambition, y’know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together – black, white, Chinese, everyone – that’s all.
- We got to fight the system, because God never made no difference between black, white, blue, pink, or green. People is people, y’know. That’s the message we try to spread.
- When the root is strong, the fruit is sweet.
- If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.
Bob Marley was a visionary. He thought way ahead of his time. He had no value for materialistic things such as high-paying jobs, big apartments or a good car all of them were unnecessary to him. He thought ahead of that he believed that love, friendship, and joy were the things that held value and were free.
These feelings should be cherished and valued as they were more important than all material possessions and could not be bought.
Bob Marley was one of the most respected musicians of his time and made a lot of impact on his audience. He was a stern believer in equality and always raised his voice against racism.
His music is a class apart and is still heard all around this world. Bob inspired people of all ages and made them think and question everything around them and themselves. His quotes and sayings are amazing and are almost quoted by every other famous personality around the world. We hope they inspire your thoughts and lead you to something bigger and meaningful in life.
71 Beatles Quotes that’ll Inspire Us to Strive for a Better World
Even though the Beatles band was formed in 1960, it still has quite a fandom. Below are some outstanding Beatles quotes that will help you understand their music and lyrics better. If you just started listening to Beatle’s song’s you will be blown away by the sheer talent they possess.
The Beatles band had four members, which includedPaul McCartney, Ringo Starr, John Lennon, and George Harrison. Together they were termed as the most influential boy band the world had witnessed. Beatles laid the foundation of rock music as we know it today. They experimented with various genres of music and aced them all.
The Beatles best Quotes That’ll Inspire Us to Live Our Lives with Love
- Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
- When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.
- I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?
- It’s being here now that’s important. There’s no past and there’s no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever is the now.
- I only had two alternatives. Give up or carry on.
- Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans.
- You can judge a man’s true character by the way he treats his fellow animals.
- There’s nothing new under the sun. All the roads lead to Rome. And people cannot provide it for you. I can’t wake you up. You can wake you up. I can’t cure you. You can cure you.
- God is a concept by which we measure our pain.
- When you’re drowning, you don’t say ‘I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,’ you just scream.
- There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be.
Self-love is something that is seldom practiced by us. We spend our lives thinking of others and their happiness. We spend a large part of our lives thinking of ways to impress other people and be perfect on their set standards regarding us. We spend our lives ignoring the most important person, which is ourselves.
Living life with love and respect is something we all crave for. Living in the past or future will bring you no good, life is all about living in the moment. All the little moments make up for the amazing memories.
The Beatles Song Quotes and Phrases Worth Reading
- Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you. Tomorrow I’ll miss you.
- When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
- Hey Jude, don’t make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better.
- I read the news today, oh boy. About a lucky man who made the grade. And though the news was rather sad. Well, I just had to laugh I saw the photograph.
- Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they’re here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday.
- Here comes the sun do, do, do. Here comes the sun. And I say it’s all right.
- Let me take you down.’Cause I’m going to Strawberry Fields. Nothing is real. And nothing to get hung about, Strawberry Fields forever.
- In Penny Lane, there is a barber showing photographs. Of every head he’s had the pleasure to know. And all the people that come and go. Stop and say hello.
- There are places I’ll remember. All my life though some have changed. Some forever, not for better. Some have gone and some remain.
If you ever find yourself looking for new and exciting things to read, the above Beatles quotes will make a great read for you in your free time. You will learn so much from them, their thoughts can be a bit overwhelming for some people, but if you open up to them you will see how profound they are.
Since the Beatles band was made up of four individuals, the quotes too are from four separate people. You might find them a bit hard to understand. But the things they mention in their songs hold true even after five decades.
The Beatles Love Quotes That Are Surprisingly Insightful
- There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.
- Love is like a flower, give it time and it will grow.
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given, never forgotten, never let it disappear.
- We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep on watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.
- Love, Love, Love. All you need is love. Love is all you need.
- Love is the answer and you know that for sure.
- We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.
- It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love.
- We need to love ourselves first in All our glory and imperfections.
Being insightful is a blessing and a curse at the same time. You start to analyze everything from your perspective and start understanding everything from an intellectual point of view. If you free yourself from fear and love, there is not much left in life itself.
Being loved is a blessing and loving someone wholeheartedly is a blessing above it. if you don’t have non-realistic expectations from life, you would be happy and content with the love of your life no matter what circumstances are. The world is full of so much hatred already that a little love from your side will make it a better place to live.
The Beatles Lyrics Quotes to Give a Better Way to Look at Things
- Doesn’t have a point of view / Knows not where he’s going to / Isn’t he a bit like you and me?
- Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup. They slither while they pass. They slip away across the universe.
- There’s nothing you can do that can’t be done. Nothing you can sing that can’t be sung. Nothing you can say, but you can learn how to play the game. It’s easy.
- Tell me, tell me, tell me the answer. You may be a lover, but you ain’t no dancer. Look out, helter skelter.
- The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you.
- Oh please, say to me, you’ll let me be your man. And please say to me, you’ll let me hold your hand.
- Sounds of laughter, shades of life are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me. Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns, it calls me on and on, across the universe.
- Little darling, it’s been a long cold lonely winter. Little darling, it feels like years since it’s been here. Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it’s all right.
- You say you will love me if I have to go. You’ll be thinking of me. Somehow I will know.
- Try to see it my way / Do I have to keep on talking ’til I can’t go on? /While you see it your way / Run the risk of knowing that our love may soon be gone / We can work it out /We can work it out.
Having your headstrong and in the game at all given times is a talent that is hard to master. People who are always on their feet and are ready for anything are the best kind of people. They do not get worried if things are not going their way instead they take charge and make ways of getting realization of their dreams.
There is no sound more melodious than the sound of your loved one. You live and breathe for their happiness and approval. Once you get your loved one by your side, you get the confidence of conquering the world alone.
The Beatles Quotes to Share on Instagram
- Don’t carry the world upon your shoulders.
- And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
- I found out love is more than just holding hands.
- One thing I can tell you is you got to be free.
- Tomorrow may rain so I’ll follow the sun.
- Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
- It won’t be long yeh, till I belong to you.
- Life is very short, there’s no time for fussing and fighting my friend.
- It’s been a hard day’s night, I should be sleeping like a log.
- So we sailed up to the sun till we found a sea of green.
Beatles fandom is still alive and very much thriving to date. There are countless fan pages of Facebook and Instagram that are dedicated to the greatness of the Beatles. If you are part of such groups you might have read some inspiring quotes from them as well.
Every short sentence from Beatles is like a mantra for its fan. They inspire people through their words and music and will continue to do so for years to come. You too can copy the above Instagram captions and place them along with your picture. It will instantly gather hundreds of likes and share, that’s guaranteed.
The Beatles Famous Quotes All of Us Need to Hear
- I am not the Beatles. I’m me. Paul isn’t the Beatles…The Beatles are the Beatles. Separately, they are separate.
- If we’d know we were going to be the Beatles, we’d have tried harder.
- While everybody else was going mad, we were actually the sanest people in the whole thing.
- We didn’t all get into music for a job! We got into music to avoid a job, in truth – and get lots of girls.
- You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!
- You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough.
- Don’t pass me by, don’t make me cry. Don’t make me blue.
- Take these broken wings &learn to fly.
Every person is fighting his own battles. Every person faces so many challenges and hurdles in his life that internally everyone is about to give up. Some of the Beatles quotes will help you make it out fighting with all the negativity that the world throws your way.
If the world tries to bring you down, you can find the courage within yourself to raise yourself up and above. Never require people’s approval for living your life, spend your life on your terms with zeal and passion. Do what your heart says, go where your heart takes you.
The Beatles Quotes about Peace to Elevate Your Mind
- If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliché that must have been left behind in the 60s, that’s a problem. Peace and love are eternal.
- Get out there and get peace, think peace, and live peace and breathe peace, and you’ll get it as soon as you like.
- If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace.
- I’m really glad that most of our songs were about love, peace, and understanding.
- Peace is not something you wish for; It’s something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away.
- Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.
- Declare it. Just the same way we declare war. That is how we will have peace. We just need to declare it.
- All we are saying is give peace a chance.
Peace is essential for development and intellectual growth. Creative abilities die if peace is missing from lives. A country cannot thrive and the world will turn out to be a horrible place in absence of peace. A peaceful world ensures that everyone is progressing at their own pace.
Love and peace go hand in hand, one follows the other wherever it goes. If we wish to make this world a peaceful place for our coming generations, we should work hard today so that our generations reap the fruits of our labor. We should be the ones to choose love and peace before anything else.
The Beatles Quotes about Hope That’ll Encourage You to Never Give Up
- Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.
- I believe in yesterday.
- What we’ve got to do is keep hope alive. Because without it we’ll sink.
- I am going into an unknown future, but I’m still all here, and still, while there’s life, there’s hope.
- I consider that my work won’t be finished until I’m dead and buried, and I hope that’s a long long time.
- It’s being here now that’s important. There’s no past and there’s no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can’t relive it, and we can hope for the future, but we don’t know if there is one.
We are always evolving, even if we are not aware of it. With every passing moment, we are becoming a little older and a little wiser. We should strive to be the best version of ourselves each day and every day. Accepting people with their ideologies and thoughts even if you do not agree with them is true love.
The future is bright it is full of all the amazing opportunities you just have to grab and make them yours. Every person alive has to hustle and work through life to sustain and survive. A better future awaits only for people who have the guts to make it possible.
Beatles is to date the best boy band that has walked the face of this earth. You still might not know many facts about them which actually lead them to fame. Their legacy is a lesson for generations to come, their talent is a specimen that man can achieve greatness if he works hard enough.
If you too love the Beatles, you will enjoy these quotes to the core.
86 Ariana Grande Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be Your Authentic Self
5 Secrets of Making Profitable Business Decisions
Who Can Get a U.S. Attorney License and How
Teddy Bear Dog Breeds: 5 Adorable Puppies
6 Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark for 2021
Choose the Right Insurance for Your Painting Business
66 Bob Marley Quotes That Convey the Message of Freedom, Love, and Peace
71 Beatles Quotes that’ll Inspire Us to Strive for a Better World
81 Best Sports Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Start It Right Now
Planning to Get an Invisalign- 11 Things to Know
The Best 15 Job Search Apps to Find a Perfect Job
70 Best Growth & Fixed Mindset Quotes to Encourage Your Life
69 Broken Heart Quotes and Sayings on Relationship
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
Top 50 Work from Home Jobs with $60K+ Salaries [Infographic]
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
75 Positive Thinking Quotes to Help You Achieve Greatness
10 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy Online
75 Good Vibes Quotes & Captions That Will Uplift Positivity
70 Sales Motivational Quotes to Fire Up Your Team
LifeStyle10 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle9 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth9 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes11 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations9 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations8 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)