Breaking up is never easy, it is a heart-wrenching thing to go through. We have some break up quotes that will make you forget your past and move on to better things in life. While going through a breakup, it may seem that your world has come to an end. But in reality, it is indeed a start of a new chapter in your life.
Many of us have faced heartbreaks and those who haven’t should be prepared. It is advised to focus on positive aspects of life and let go of the parts that cannot be controlled. You can love someone, but you cannot force them to love you. Love can never be forced and cannot be begged.
Following are heart-whelming break up quotes that will hit you right in the heart.
Funny Breakup Quotes and Captions to Ease the Pain of Separation
- Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.
- How am I supposed to forget you when every time I go outside I see things that remind me of you, like garbage cans and dog shit.
- If someone breaks your heart, just punch them in the face. Seriously, punch them in the face and go get some ice cream.
- Our break up was due to religious differences. He thought he was God. I didn’t.
- Do I hate my ex? No. Would I plug his life support to charge my phone? Absolutely.
- You remind me of a penny; worthless and found in everybody’s pants.
- Couples don’t break up anymore; one person just acts like an asshole till the other person can’t take it anymore.
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?
- You cross my mind only on Thursday morning, that’s the day when I take out the garbage.
- An ‘Ex’ is called an Ex because it is an example of what you shouldn’t have again in the future.
Being separated from a loved one is brutal. Whether it is with mutual understanding or some unfortunate incident, being amidst a breakup you can get gloomy and fall into depression. One way out of the depression is humor. Try to engage in humor and make yourself laugh at silly jokes.
Even a forced smile or reluctant laughter can make you feel so much better. Some people have the amazing ability to turn things around and making the best out of every scenario. They even try to look for positives while going through a breakup and that is a sign of a resilient soul.
Inspirational Breakup Quotes and Status about Staying Strong
- Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
- Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.
- Every time you thought you couldn’t keep moving forward, you did. Take a moment to appreciate your strength.
- Sometimes you have to erase the messages, delete the numbers, and move on. You don’t have to forget who that person was to you, but you do have to accept that they aren’t that person anymore.
- Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself. –Walter Anderson
- Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like the way you always do. Because strong walls shake but never collapse.
- It takes a strong heart to love. And it takes a truly strong heart to love again after being hurt. –Karen Salmansohn
- I’m alone, on my own, and that’s all I know. I’ll be strong, I’ll be wrong, but life goes on. I’m just a girl, trying to find a place in this world.
No matter how hard we try, we often find ourselves in uncomfortable situations. We often are faced with difficult choices and hard decisions. If you are at a point in life where you have to choose something other than your love-life then it is unfortunate. But staying motivated in tough times shows the real strength of character.
This unfortunate situation too can be used to gain motivation to go ahead in life. The rejection and failure give you the strength of taking chances in life and make you resilient to difficult situations. Even if life throws challenges towards you, you meet them prepared.
Best Heart Touching Breakup Quotes for Him or Her
- When I see you smile and know that it is not for me that is when I will miss you the most.
- One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you. Then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go. –Aubrey Drake Graham
- I never asked for a lot. All I ever wanted was to be liked by you for who I was, not for who you wanted me to be.
- I’m not flattered if you miss me. You should miss me. You broke my heart. The only reason you miss me is: because every day you make a conscious decision not to be with me.
- You are leaving a hole in my heart. I don’t know if I could ever fill that hole with love and trust. I feel like my whole life is a lie.
- For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were the book.
- Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.
- It’s hard for me to say it, but we need to break up. We’ve had a great time together, but it’s clear that we cannot get along well. I think it’s better for use to move and accept the fact that we are not made for each other.
Being away from your loved ones is a sentence that many people face all their lives. People sometimes are forced to stay away from the love of their life. They dwell in the memories and like to spend time in the made-up world where they are alone with their beloved.
Nothing pains more than knowing that the person you love and adore does not want you in his life. Nothing is heartbreaking more than a rejection of love and sincerity. Getting rejected by a person you look up to is undoubtedly the most hurtful thing one can go through.
Positive Breakup Quotes That’ll Lift Your Spirits after Heartbreak
- Pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreak makes you wiser.
- One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones. –Turcois Ominek
- One of the best times for figuring out who you are what you really want out of life? Right after a breakup.
- You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them, but still move on without them. –Mandy Hale
- Continuously texting, seeing, or speaking to an Ex is holding onto a ghost of the relationship. The relationship is over. It’s not there anymore. So maintaining it only invests time and energy into something that didn’t work out.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together. –Marilyn Monroe
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- One of the courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. –Brigitte Nicole
Even though love is a beautiful feeling, and being loved by someone unconditionally is a blessing, but there is more to life than love. If you are left alone to face this world, you better stand tall and gather yourself. This world is brutal and it does not hold any place for people who are mentally and emotionally weak.
Being lucky in a relationship is just not destiny, it requires so much than luck and prayers. A relationship requires constant work from both parties. It takes a lot of effort of both the companions to keep their relation steady and strong. You cannot just pray for a happy life, you have to take charge and make it happen.
Motivational Breakup Quotes to Help You Get Over a Shitty Relationship
- No relationship is ever a waste of your time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want.
- You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy.
- At some point, you have to realize that they no longer care and that maybe you’re missing out on someone who does.
- In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. –Deepak Chopra
- It’s hard to turn the page when you know someone won’t be in the next chapter, but the story must go on.
- Closure happens right after you accept that letting go and moving on is more important than projecting a fantasy of how the relationship could have been.
- Breakups hurt but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
- If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.
Finding motivation where there is no hope and light is a thing that we should practice more. Looking to the great things in life when everything is going smoothly is no talent, real talent comes when you choose to stay happy even when the situation does not allow you.
By letting go of the things that are not in your control and taking charge of things that can be managed, you can stabilize your life to some extent. You can have some positivity in your life when your trust that God is the perfect planner and he has planned some great things for you as well.
Sad Breakup Quotes That Describe How Much Breakups Hurt
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.
- When you leave, weary of me, without a word, I shall gently let you go. –Kim Sowol
- Sometimes, I don’t know what haunts me more. The memories of you or the happy person I used to be. –Ranata Suzuki
- How do you love someone and just walk away? Just like that. You just go on as normal. You get up, get dressed, go to work. How can you do that? How can you be okay with that? –Ranata Suzuki
- Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.
- The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.
- I may have lost someone who didn’t love me, but you lost someone who truly loved you.
- It’s sad how people claim to love and care about you, and yet they replace you so quickly.
When you start giving priority to someone and making the center of your world, you often make them proud. They start to take you for granted and stop appreciating your love and kindness. When loving someone, make sure to set some boundaries and rules to remind them that you cannot compromise on yourself.
People who love someone more than themselves, often face heartbreak at the end. They get unjustified hopes and when the other person fails to meet them, they get upset. The rule of thumb in any relationship should be to love yourself first and then love the other person. This will save you from lots of heartbreak in the future.
Powerful Breakup Quotes to Help You Heal and Move on
- If you really love something, set it free. If it comes back, it’s yours; if not, it wasn’t meant to be.
- I owe myself the biggest apology for putting up with what I didn’t deserve.
- I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me, I’m going to smile.
- I think it’s important to realize that you can miss something but not want it back.
- Not all storms come to disrupt your life; some come to clear your path.
- Cry, weep, and let it hurt. But don’t forget that the wrong people are not meant to remain in our lives.
- If life can remove someone you never thought of losing, it can replace with someone you never dreamt of having. –Rachel Wolchin
- And sometimes, you have to die just a little bit inside before you truly understand how to live.
What do you do when life gives you lemons? You make lemonade. This proverb is a perfect representation of what you should be doing in tough times. Letting go of people who do not love and respect you equally is a great thing to do. You should cut off the negativity in your life and only keep people who love and appreciate you.
Letting go of a loved one at a stage when it may seem hard to live without them is a very brave thing to do. You are better off without any such person who does not give you the love and respect you deserve.
Happy After Breakup Quotes to Enlighten You
- Sometimes, the best way to be happy is to learn to let go of things you tried hard to hold on to that are no longer good for you.
- Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate.
- You, yourself, as much as anybody else in the universe, deserve your love and affection. –Buddha
- After the breakup between lovers, someone asked the girl, ‘You left him, or he left you?’ She smiled and said, ‘Love left us.’
- Don’t change yourself so that other people will like you. Be yourself, and the right people will like you.
- Don’t waste moments waiting and wondering. Don’t throw away your time dreaming of someone that doesn’t want you. No one is that amazing, certainly not the one who would pass you up. –Donna Lynn Hope
- You must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us. –Joseph Campbell
Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and bad things happen for good reasons. Some people can infect others with their negative energy and pull others down with themselves. It’s better to cut off these people and let them know that you don’t have any space for bad energy in your life.
Trust God if He closes one door, he opens up several others, you just have to look at the right place. Even you happen to find no love between your partner and you are staying together for the sake of this world, it is better to put yourself first and chooses your happiness over another person’s insecurities.
Going through a breakup makes you feel a cocktail of mixed feelings and emotions. It makes your mind muddy and blurs your judgment. Read up our collection of motivating heartbreak quotes and get some inspiration from the words of the wise.
You are allowed to feel angry, you are allowed to feel sad, you are allowed to take time and bounce back. Just remember that breakup does not mean that your world is finished, it just means that you are now set on a new journey.
72 Basketball Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Get Going Right Now
Basketball is such an exciting game that brings a lot of enjoyment and happiness and makes the players happy and united. Basketball teaches players always to stay active, alert, cooperate with each other, be disciplined, follow the rules, and obey the captain. There are five members on each team, but they have common willpower.
There are multiple health benefits of playing basketball. The blood circulation inside the body of the players will improve a lot when they play the game. When a person runs and jumps while playing basketball, his or her entire body remains well-oxygenated, heartbeats and pumps much faster and muscles of the heart become stronger.
Best Basketball Quotes to Take Your Game to New Heights
- I haven’t been able to slam-dunk the basketball for the past five years. Or, for the thirty-eight years before that, either. –Dave Barry
- The biggest thing is just routine. I think that’s the biggest correlation between golfers and basketball players. –Steph Curry
- My father taught me this: Do the right thing, never forget your roots, and always count your blessings. –Shaquille O’Neal
- If you isolate your problem from others, your chances of solving it are thin. Problems require wisdom, and wisdom requires perspective. Other people provide that perspective. –Bill Russell
- People have similar goals: health, happiness, and an opportunity to provide for their families. –Steve Kerr
- Being a good teammate isn’t about recognition. I do it because it makes me whole and complete. –Dwyane Wade
- I gave everything I had to basketball. The passion is still there, but the desire to play is not. It was a great ride. –Allen Iverson
- Basketball is a beautiful game when the five players on the court play with one heartbeat. –Dean Smith
Playing basketball makes your heart, mind, and muscles much more robust, healthier, and perform a lot better than those of sleepy, lazy people. Playing basketball will control your hypertension or high blood pressure, leading to a stroke when it gets severe. Playing basketball will always keep your blood pressure regular, and also your mood perfectly balanced.
Another health benefit of playing basketball regularly is the reduction of cholesterol levels in your body. If you are obese and love enjoying lots of fatty junk food, you are at an increased risk of hypertension and heart failure. By playing basketball regularly, you will get rid of obesity.
Playing basketball will also help you maintain a healthy weight. To burn your extra calories, you must participate in sports full of physical activities such as basketball to get rid of any excess fat in your body. You will also have to look after your diet along with exercises and physical activities such as basketball to maintain your body shape and beautiful figure.
Kobe Bryant Quotes Every Fan Must Read
- Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.
- The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great at whatever they want to do.
- I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand.
- My brain… it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I sit there and have to face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure’… I think that’s almost worse than death.
- I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.
- I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it. I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.
- I’ll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it’s sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
- I focus on one thing and one thing only -that’s trying to win as many championships as I can.
Kobe Bryant had millions of fans across the globe. More than 20000 people participated in his and his daughter’s funeral despite the pandemic. His and his daughter’s death in a chopper crash was the most tragic event of the year 2020. We pray that may his soul rest in peace.
Kobe Bryant’s entire life and basketball career are full of inspiration and motivation for all of the sportsmen ever to come. He was a true hero and pride of his nation. All of his characteristics, such as team leading, energy, activity, attention, and self-determination, are something that we all must try to imitate.
Lebron James Quotes You’ll Love to Know
- You can’t be afraid to fail. It’s the only way you succeed. You’re not gonna succeed all the time and I know that.
- I always say, decisions I make, I live with them. There are always ways you can correct them or ways you can do them better. At the end of the day, I live with them.
- Once you become a professional athlete or once you do anything well, then you’re automatically a role model …I have no problem being a role model. I love it. I have kids looking up to me and hopefully, I inspire these kids to do good things.
- You know, my family and friends have never been yes-men: ‘Yes, you’re doing the right thing, you’re always right.’ No, they tell me when I’m wrong, and that’s why I’ve been able to stay who I am and stay humble.
- I’m going to use all my tools, my God-given ability, and make the best life I can with it.
- My mom and I have always been there for each other. We had some tough times, but she was always there for me.
- I think the reason why I am who I am today is that I went through those tough times when I was younger.
- You lose in the Finals, they’re all disappointing. Doesn’t matter if I’m playing in Miami, Cleveland, or on Mars. You lose the Finals, it’s disappointing.
- I need music. It’s like my heartbeat, so to speak. It keeps me going no matter what’s going on – bad games, press, whatever!
- Ever since I was a kid, I was always the winner.
No one is unaware of the fact that LeBron James is one of the best basketball players ever. He is not just a sportsman, but he is also a great businessman because of his investments in the right places. His income is much more than any athlete of his age.
LeBron James has won two Olympic gold medals, 3 NBA final awards, and 4 NBA most valuable player awards.
Because he is the most respectable basketball player, he has taken advantage of the endorsement deals, which is only a portion of his giant income. Nike, a sports products brand, has made dealing with LeBron James to sell his signed sneakers, which is also great for a portion of his income. This is the biggest deal in the history of the brand. Nike, and these sneakers sell like hotcakes throughout the world and bring tons of money to the celebrity.
The basketball player LeBron James also enjoys an emerging career in Hollywood. He contributed heavily to Blaze Pizza, which is the second-largest fastest-growing pizza chain in the USA upon its beginning. When Apple bought Beats Music, James made a handsome income from this deal also.
Michael Jordan Quotes to Remember the Super Star
- My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
- I’ve failed over & over & over again in my life & that is why I succeed.
- To be successful, you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don’t isolate.
- If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
- I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.
- The minute you get away from fundamentals – whether it’s proper technique, work ethic, or mental preparation – the bottom can fall out of your game, your schoolwork, your job, whatever you’re doing.
It was Michael Jordan, the great basketball player who led the NBA 6 times in his lifetime. Jordan won the most valuable player award five times. Other than his athletic career as a basketball player, he is involved in making films and business. He also has a profitable partnership with the sports products brand, Nike.
He serves on a Nike board of directors currently. It produces Air Jordan basketball sneakers, which bring a considerable income annually for both the brand and the player. It is one of the most popular sports products ever.
Michael Jordan also enjoys a handsome income from other endorsement deals such as the one with Coca Cola and McDonald’s. He appeared in a movie called Space Jam, which was a mixture of animation and real-life events. He appeared on the screen with cartoons.
Michael Jordan opened a very famous restaurant named Michael Jordan Steakhouse and many restaurants in Chicago.
Inspirational Basketball Sayings on Self-motivation and Team Work
- The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play Drop the Handkerchief. –James Naismith
- There is no such thing as a perfect basketball player, and I don’t believe there is only one greatest player either. –Michael Jordan
- Basketball is a lifelong game. You continue to learn from the game day in and day out, and all along the way, you get better. –Scottie Pippen
- What you are as a person is far more important than what you are as a basketball player. –John Wooden
- Without my success in basketball, I’m nothing. My family, my daughter, my teammates, my foundation, my acting career – they all depend on that success. –Ray Allen
- If every basketball player worked as hard as I did, I’d be out of a job. –Steve Nash
- The basketball court for me, during a game, is the most peaceful place I can imagine. On the basketball court, I worry about nothing. When I’m out there, no one can bother me. –Michael Jordan
- Leadership, like coaching, is fighting for the hearts and souls of men and getting them to believe in you. –Eddie Robinson
- Do your best when no one is looking. If you do that, then you can be successful in anything you put your mind to. –Bob Cousy
- I don’t complain about playing time. My job is to play so well the coach can’t sit me. –Shane Battier
One of the greatest and most precious lessons that a game of basketball teaches its audience and players equally is the responsibility of driving a group of different people towards a common target in the continuous strive of inspiring them and motivating them to achieve common milestones along with the best performance.
As an efficient basketball player, struggling to figure out why some of the team members are unable to get it is in some cases a complicated task. Your competitors and your own team members are also playing in the same environment, which will never frustrate you.
There are many team leaders who fail to recognize that the factors that inspire and motivate a group of different people are rarely simultaneous. Identical communication and the same environment often strike a chord for a few members of the teams and not for others.
When an efficient team leader faces such a situation and witnesses some of his or her team members are underperforming, he or she kicks an incentive to motivate the underperformers.
NBA Quotes That’ll Get You Fired Up
- I take everything I learned from the streets and put it in my NBA game. –Allen Iverson
- One day you might look up and see me playing the game at 50. Don’t laugh. Never say never. Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
- I had always set short-term goals. As I look back, each one of the steps or successes led to the next one.
- I’m hungrier than those other guys out there. Every rebound is a personal challenge.
- I look at my jersey and see the NBA logo, I’m like, ‘I didn’t think I’d be here.’ –Kevin Durant
- A lot of late nights in the gym, a lot of early mornings, especially when your friends are going out, you’re going to the gym, those are the sacrifices that you have to make if you want to be an NBA basketball player. –Jason Kidd
- Technology is changing the world; it’s changing our sport. It’s changing the way people are following the NBA. –Adam Silver
- My hands are huge. When I was on ‘Scrubs,’ Zach Braff used to make fun of them all the time. And now I made a list. I guess Jennifer Garner is on the top of the list for best hands and I’m fourth down. But that’s for people who like an NBA star’s hands. –Eliza Coupe
- A lot of late nights in the gym, a lot of early mornings, especially when your friends are going out, you’re going to the gym, those are the sacrifices that you have to make if you want to be an NBA basketball player.
- We don’t wanna hear this punk ass sh*t.” — Damian Lillard’s response to NBA referees admitting that they blew a goaltending call.
NBA stands for National Basketball Association, which is a famous professional basketball league of North America. 30 teams are part of this league, one of which is playing in Canada, and the remaining 29 play in the USA. This league is one of the four major professional sports leagues of Canada and North America.
WNBA stands for Women’s National Basketball Association which is also a professional basketball League of North America. There are 12 teams as a part of this league. Cathy Engelbert is the Commissioner of this league. NBA is its parent organization.
Motivational Basketball Quotes to Keep Players Inspired
- No matter how hard you work at your craft and no matter how successful you become, people just have to find something negative to hang on you. […] The bar is always being raised as you go. The rules are always being rewritten. There’s an aggravation that comes with that, but that’s part of what makes triumph so sweet. –Charles Barkley
- A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals. –Larry Bird
- Great players are willing to give up their achievement for the achievement of the group. It enhances everybody. –Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Discover your gift, develop your gift, and then give it away every day. –Don Meyer
- You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good. –Jerry West
- I grew up watching basketball played the right way. Guys looking for the open man. Guys making the extra pass. Guys giving their best and coming through in big moments. –Bill Simmons
- Once you get a taste of where you want to go, motivation takes care of itself. –Chuck Daly
- Basketball is like a fast-paced game of chess, where every move has its benefits and repercussions. –Bill Walton
- The key to coaching is not what you do, but the way you do it. The intangibles, the motivational parts of the game are the most important facets of it. –Rick Pitino
- Remember that basketball is a game of habits. If you make the other guy deviate from his habits, you’ve got him. –Bill Russell
In a basketball team, the top performers meet their self-motivational needs themselves. The basketball team leader communicates with them as they must be talked to. It is also really important that the environment in which the game is being played is comfortable and suitable for the needs of all the players equally.
The reason why somebody underperforms in a basketball match is that their desires and preferences have not been ever met. Unfortunately, among such players, self-motivation is missing.
As an efficient team leader, you will uncover that some of your team members dearly love the game and have the perfect career context for the current stage of their life. This is why promoting such players right now will be detrimental to their performance in your team.
Basketball Quotes for Girls You’ve Probably Heard
- I think it’s great that young girls have the WNBA to look up to now. –Candace Parker
- It’s not all about shooting. That’s such a small part of my game, but that’s what people focus on the most. I just try to do the little things. –Diana Taurasi
- I urge all of you, all of you, to enjoy your life, the precious moments you have. To spend each day with some laughter and some thought, to get your emotions going. –Jimmy Valvano
- When it’s played the way is supposed to be played, basketball happens in the air; flying, floating, elevated above the floor, levitating the way oppressed peoples of this earth imagine themselves in their dreams. –John Edgar Wideman
- My responsibility is getting all my players playing for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back.
- If I walk into a home and a kid disrespects a woman, his mother, or grandmother, then I am out… I won’t recruit them. –John Calipari
- I want to continue to help these young women to be successful. You don’t just say goodbye at the end of their playing careers and end it there. –Pat Summitt
- My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now. –LeBron James
It was an outdated myth that boys are more active and playful than girls. This baseless thought was not proved right by any scientific research or study. Basketball is a game that can thrill and benefit both female and male players equally.
Unfortunately, there are many conservative societies where girls lack peer group support, encouragement, and the combination of lack of opportunities that forces the girls to drop out of sports at a rate that is two times greater than for male players.
There are uncountable psychological and sociological advantages of playing basketball for girls as compared to those who don’t. Recent scientific research revealed the fact that girls who participate in games such as basketball never fall prey to drugs. They are more likely to graduate from high school than the girls who never played the game.
Scientific research has also revealed some unique information that if women between the ages of 18 and 40 play basketball for one to three hours in a week, it can bring up to a 30% reduction in the cases of breast cancer. If the game is played for four more hours a week, the result will be up to a 60% reduction in the cases of breast cancer.
Basketball is an activity which is really fruitful to release your stress and prevent boredom. By communicating with a team, you will be able to discover career and internship opportunities that you could never have known existed, for example, CEO or board of directors of a sports trust, sports marketing specialist, manager of a professional sports team, Sports doctor, conditioning and strengthening coach, and CEO of your regional sports or national sports organization.
Basketball brings a positive attitude towards your life. Playing it regularly will make you much sharper and stronger than before.
73 Football Quotes to Get You Motivated for a Win
Sports is a representation of man’s strengths both mental and physical. Besides representation, sports increase your strengths too. Football is also a game of vigor. Here we bring to you 73 football quotes to get you motivated for a winning match.
Football demands one to be focused and determined for the game. A person who plays the game only for money should know that his greed won’t take him much far. The thing that is required for a successful football career is passion and love for the game. Flood your thoughts with these quotes about football to know the values and importance of football and a well known and highly loved game.
Inspirational Football Quotes That Prove It’s More Than Just a Game
- I once cried because I had no shoes to play football with my friends, but one day I saw a man who had no feet, and I realized how rich I am. –Zinedine Zidane
- Playing with your feet is one thing. Playing with your heart is another.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up. –Vince Lombardi
- And one fine day, the goddess of the wind kisses the foot of man, that mistreated, scorned foot, and from that kiss, the soccer idol is born. He is born in a straw crib in a tin-roofed shack, and he enters the world clinging to a ball. –Eduardo Galeano
- I’m constantly being asked about individuals. The only way to win is as a team. Football is not about one or two or three-star players. –Pele
- Play for the name on the front of the shirt, and they’ll remember the name on the back. –Tony Adams
- Football is not just a game it is my life. –Ishaque Do
- The game of football really is more cerebral than most people think. To be successful, it takes more than just strength and speed; it takes versatility, intelligence, and ability to think quickly and calmly, to adapt to every situation.
- Football is much more than just a game where you score a goal or win a match. It’s a relationship where only love prevails. Love for the colors you wear, for that crest you touch right above your heart when you pray, and for those boots, you lace up in the hope that your legs pump harder than your heart does. –Swagato Pain
Inspiration is required for every win, for every success, and even for every struggle. Inspiration helps you to keep going even in the hardest of times, when you feel like giving up, inspiration makes you stand up again. It helps you to walk over the thrones with utmost strength and determination.
The beauty of football lies in the fact of its complexity, although being an extremely simple game. You can also play it superficially. But dabbling deep into its intricacy will lead to legitimate success, fame, money, and everything that one desired of.
Famous Football Quotes from the World’s Greatest Players
- If football has taught me anything, it is that you can overcome anything if, and only if, you love something enough. –Lionel Messi
- God gives gifts to everyone; some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football, and I am making the most of it. –Ronaldinho
- Don’t practice until you get it right; practice until you can’t get it wrong. –Anurag
- We don’t want to tell our dreams. We want to show them. –Cristiano Ronaldo
- Messi or Ronaldo best player in the world? In the world, I would say Ronaldo. Messi is from another planet. –Arda Turan
- I start early, and I stay late, day after day after day, year after year. It took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success. –Messi
- The enemy of the best is the good. If you’re always settling with what’s good, you’ll never be the best. –Jerry Rice
- I have never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best. –Cristiano Ronaldo
- Football is played with the head. Your feet are just the tools. –Andrea Pirlo
- It is the same for any football player. How many games can players look back and remember clearly? Most of the games and seasons players remember are the ones that meant something to them. It has to mean something to really enjoy it. –Lothar Matthaus
All these players whose most famous sayings and quotes we brought here for your motivation are the most famous football players. They have given football their blood and sweat and henceforth, football has given them the fame, money, and love that everyone eyes upon.
Their individual success stories will definitely shock you. It’s not like that they followed football as a time pass or for the money, they loved football to the depth of their hearts and followed it for their passion.
Their quotes represent the struggle that one goes through for football. If you plan to opt for football as your career remember the struggle.
Funny Football Quotes to Inspire, Motivate, Laugh, Encourage
- The rules of soccer are very simple. Basically, it is this: If it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does. –Phil Woosnam
- They didn’t get angry because I took my shirt off and got booked; they saw my physique and got jealous. –Mario Balotelli
- My wife doesn’t like football. One day she called me 10 minutes before a game to find out where I was. –Peter Crouch
- I won’t say we have to win, I won’t put that pressure, but we can’t lose. –Jose Mourinho
- Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end, the Germans win. –Gary Lineker
- The reason women don’t play football is that 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public. –Steven Winterburn
- Sometimes in football, you have to score goals. –Thierry Henry
- In life, as in a football game, the principle to follow is “hit the line hard.” –Theodore Roosevelt
- In the first half, we were like the Dog and Duck; in the second half, we were like Real Madrid. We can’t go on like that. At full-time, I was at them like an irritated Jack Russell. –Ian Holloway
Playing football needs mental durability more than anything else. Your feet are just tools, without a well-understood and well-organized mind, you can’t even kick a single goal. You need to keep up your motivation. Get your mind fully absorbed by football techniques and tricks. Get yourself straight about your priorities and concerns. Keep asking, keep learning, keep playing, keep winning!
Short Football Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About Football
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
- Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. –Vince Lombardi
- A champion is simply someone who did not give up when they wanted to. –Tom Landry
- The problem you see, it is easy. Most eyes can see what the players can do, but few eyes can see the effect the player has.
- If you think practice is boring, try sitting on the bench.
- Playing football with your feet is one thing, but playing football with your heart is another.
- It’s not how big you are; it’s how big you play.
- Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. –George Halas
- That’s the beauty of sport. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry. –Josep Guardiola
- Winning isn’t everything, but the will to win is everything.
- Football is a game of mistakes. Whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins. –Johan Cruyff
- In football, you win as a group, you lose as a group, you divide the credit and the blame.
- An intelligent pass is just as important as a flashy dribble.
- God made certain people play football. He is one of them.
A footballer needs a combination of two extremely important and well-trained qualities, i.e., speed and strength. He should work on his agility to be a success. When we move towards the strengths, remember that they are not only physical but mental also. Make your game stronger by keeping your thoughts laser-focused and train your mind for all kinds of struggles.
Keep in mind the true meaning of struggle, which is going from failure to failure. Failure isn’t permanent unless you learn from it and know how to improve yourself with your learned lessons. Work both on your agility and mental, physical strengths to be a successful footballer.
Football Love Quotes That Will Spark Your Motivation
- Some people think football is a matter of life and death; I assure you it is much more serious than that.
- Football is an art like dancing is an art. But only when it’s well done does it become an art.
- It doesn’t matter if you are a boy or girl, in which club do you play, or are you in any club, how old are you… what matters is that you just love football.
- Girls who love football aren’t weird. They are a rare gift from God and deserve bigger diamonds.
- I love football, and it’s the sport, I would really like to play. I’ve said on national television here that I would really love to play for one of our football clubs when I finish my tennis career. –Novak Djokovic
- I love football and beer and have a normal girlfriend. –Josh Duhamel
- Anyone can play a game of football, you see a game on a Sunday, pub games, they all love a game of football. The real players had a practice ethic about them. –Alex Ferguson
The importance of love is above all, whether it is with a person or with your profession. When something comes straight from the heart, its importance automatically increases. When you play football with all your love, passion, and interest, you will find everything within it. If you are sincere with the game, the game will be sincere with you and will take you to the heights of success in every aspect.
Keeping a motivated heart and an inspired mind is essential for a successful career and profound gameplay. Those who play with dull and bland minds and hearts, find nothing but disappointment.
Best Soccer Quotes to Inspire Your Game
- Every morning you have two choices: to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.
- The days you don’t want to are the days’ you need to.
- My mistakes will always be used as my motivation, not my excuse.
- Soccer isn’t the same as Bach or Buddhism. But it is often more deeply felt than religion.
- If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it. –Ronnie Lott
- I worked on my weaknesses and made them my strengths. –Sydney Leroux
- Practice like you’re never won; perform like you’re never lost.
- In soccer, skill is the art of turning limitations into virtues.
- Forget the glass slippers. This princess wears cleats.
- Football is a game played with arms, legs, and shoulders but mostly from the neck up. –Knute Rockne
Soccer, another name of football, requires the motivation to keep yourself going with it. Who doesn’t know how to keep up the motivation will surely exhaust himself within a few games. As said earlier, football is a game of mental strength more than physical. You need to train yourself for mental strengths as well as physical strengths.
The fact that the world is crazy about football can’t be denied by anyone. This craze is the very thing that inspires the aspirants to play with all their heart and love for the game.
Football Coach Quotes to Help Take Your Game to the Next Level
- A coach will impact more young people in a year than the average person does in a lifetime.
- The leader is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence. If you’re in control, they’re in control.
- A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order.
- A coach is someone who can give correction without resentment. –John Wooden
- Before you can coach others first, you must learn to coach yourself. –Johan Cruyff
- Our coach leads by example dedicated and determined, teaches teamwork, motivates and listens, builds character challenges, and develops a commitment to our team, our biggest fan.
- The job of a football coach is to make men do what they don’t want to do in order to achieve what they’re always wanted to be. –Tom Landry
- Coaching is taking a player where they can’t take themselves.
- Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game and dumb enough to think it’s important. –Eugene McCarthy
A leader, a guider, or a mentor is as important as the player. If the coach isn’t a good coach, he can never take out the good from the players. Only an upright couch knows how to get the best out of his teams. Being a coach isn’t that easy as it seems. It’s not about ordering or dictating someone. A couch is all about leadership, path guiding, and mentoring his team.
A true coach is one who takes responsibility for the team’s loss but gives the credit of the win to the team itself. This is how you motivate your team and do not let their strengths shatter over a loss.
Soccer Quotes for Girls You Never Heard Before
- My coach said I run like a girl, and I said if he ran a little faster, he could too. –Mia Hamm
- My headband is my crown. My cleats are my heels. My uniform is my dress. The field is my ballroom. My sweat is my glitter. And the goal is my date. I am a soccer princess.
- The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when nobody else is looking. –Mia Hamm
- A girl who loves football is a girl worth keeping.
- Not all girls play with Barbie dolls; some play with football too.
- I would rather be called strong than pretty. I would rather be called muscular than skinny. I would rather be called athletic than beautiful. I would rather be called a soccer player than a girl.
- When I played, football was somewhat taboo for a girl. Today it’s not as much of a problem. not all girls want to play football, but it’s not a case of ‘Oh my god, she plays football, that’s a bit odd.’ It’s a lot more accepted now. –Hope Powell
Girls are always thought to be delicate and sensitive creatures who only need to look beautiful and agile. But in the twenty-first century, man’s thoughts and believes underwent some of the major changes. Women are now felt to be as strong as men and this belief has led to their entry into sports.
When talking about football, yes there are girls who do not like football. But who does like, play for it and play for it with all their strengths. Football needs mental strength more than physical and that is where girls take over the men.
Football is a very much loved game, not only by the players but the fans too. Even the world cup marks an annual festival when people forget about everything else and are only concerned about football. This love and passion has made football the topmost sport in the world.
We hope these quotes would have taken you to the depths of football, where you would have learned more than enough for the game. If you summarize them, it could be said that motivation, inspiration, and mental strengths will make you a successful footballer.
80 Best Food Quotes for People Who Love to Eat
You would not find a person on this planet who is not a foodie. Almost all of us have an overt or covert foodie inside us. This is why the world is becoming more and more prone to foods of all kinds. Be it fast food or fine dining, we have started eating food of different ethnicity now.
Almost all of the world’s ethnic food is now available everywhere, in every major city of each country. You don’t have to live in Italy to enjoy Italian food anymore. We are sharing the best food quotes for you and your friends to tease your tastebuds.
Trust us, you are going to get hungry after reading these.
Food Quotes Every Foodie Should Live By
- Hard work should be rewarded by good food. –Ken Follett
- I just don’t want to look back and think, I could’ve eaten that.
- The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison. –Ann Wigmore
- Part of the secret to success in life is to eat what you like.
- There is no sincere love than the love of food. –George Bernard Shaw
- People who love to eat are always the best people. –Julia Child
- Food is not just eating energy. It’s an experience.
- Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness.
- The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating. –John Walters
- If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.
- If you expect your life to be smooth always without any ups and downs, just imagine your biryani as plain white rice. Because all the ups and downs are like spices that make the biryani worth drooling. –Priscilla Sadanand
- I’m a girl who is ‘moody’ as well as ‘foodie.’ So handle with the care my mood swings as well as my food swings.
Food should be the most crucial thing you should think seriously about. But sadly, it is the least we think of in terms of its significance on our health and just eats without giving a second thought. This is why a lot of people complain of digesting related problems and other diseases of our stomachs.
These quotes shed light on how should you eat and what consuming unhealthy food does to your body. Simply put, what you eat does not reflect your preferences rather your whole lifestyle.
Good Food Quotes to Brighten Your Day
- There is nothing more romantic than delicious food.
- Cooking is all about people. Food is maybe the only universal thing that really has the power to bring everyone together. No matter what culture, everywhere around the world, people eat together. –Guy Fieri
- One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well.
- Food brings people together on many different levels. It’s the nourishment of the soul and body: it’s truly love. –Giada De Laurentiis.
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments. –Bethenny Frankel
- Food may be essential as fuel for the body, but good food is fuel for the soul. –Malcolm Forbes
- Laughter is brightest where food is best. –Irish Proverb
- Food is art and science. So, you take something out, you have to work with the recipe to make sure that you’re providing delicious food with cleaner labels.
- Tasty food and good things are always complex to prepare but give more happiness afterward, so be in patience, and just do your job. –SumithRawal
- You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food. –Paul Prudhomme
With the swiftly growing fast food and junk food culture and sharing what you eat on social media, what’s everyone forgetting is why we basically eat food. Do we eat food to only satisfy and feed our tastebuds? Or is there a higher purpose of eating food like staying healthy and detoxicated so you could perform your everyday duties more diligently?
Our collection of good food quotes above will highlight what actually is good food and do people need to move to healthy food. Take your body as a bank account. You will only be able to withdraw what you invested in. So if you want to live long and healthy, invest wisely.
Funny Food Quotes That Will Get You Thinking … and Hungry
- To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art. –Francois De La Rochefoucauld
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself.
- I won’t be impressed with technology until I am able to download snacks from the internet.
- I like hashtags because they look like waffles.
- The older you get, the better you get unless you’re a banana. –Betty White
- Pasta doesn’t make you fat. How much pasta you eat makes you fat. –Giada De Laurentiis
- Sometimes I think, “What is Friend?” And then I say, “Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.”
- I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
- Ways to my heart: Buy me food, make me food, and be food.
- When people ask me what is more important, food or love, I don’t answer because I’m eating.
- How about we take this to the bedroom… I whispered to my snacks.
- I’m on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut.
You’d find a lot of people lecturing you about what you should eat and what impact it has on your body. Even if you badly need counseling on it, constantly getting schooled can make you bore and dull. This is why you always need funny food quotes to help you out in the least worrisome way.
You can use them on your doctor too to annoy him more lightly. Also, sending these quotes to your friends or using them as your Facebook caption can make you look cool. Remember, your joke can bring a smile to someone’s face today. How else could you contribute to this world?
Healthy Food Quotes Everybody Will Relate To
- Food is fuel. Eat to live! Don’t live to eat.
- The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition. –Thomas Edison
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. –Adelle Davis
- It’s easier to change a man’s religion than to change his diet. –Margaret Mead
- Instead of seeing organic food as an expense, view it as an investment in your health and a donation towards a safer and better world.
- I love fresh fruit and vegetables. I’m not a strict dieter. I don’t think that anything in life should be so regimented that you’re not having fun or can’t enjoy it like everybody else. Just know that fresh food is always going to be better for you. –Carrie Ann Inaba
- When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.
- You are what you eat, so don’t be fast, cheap, easy, or fake!
- Eating healthy, clean, and nutrient-rich food fills your body with energy, nutrients, and antioxidants. Imagine your cells smiling back at you, saying thanks.
You may have heard this quote quite a lot by now that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Why do you think they say this? What do you believe is the analogy between an apple and a doctor for? It’s okay, you don’t need to feel like the examination hall right now. Let us help you with this.
Since Apple is one of the healthiest fruits having lots of fiber in it, keeps you away from almost all the diseases. So you don’t need to see the doctor ever again if you intake one Apple every day. This is how crucial healthy food is to our lives.
Food Sayings from Famous Chefs
- The kitchen is a country in which there are always discoveries to be made. –Grimod de La Reyniere
- I maintain standards, and I strive for perfection. That level of pressure is conveyed in a very bullish way, and that’s what cooking is all about. –Gordon Ramsay
- Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it’s too assertive to the naked eye. –Gordon Ramsay
- A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe. –Thomas Keller
- When we eat together, when we set out to do so deliberately, life is better, no matter what your circumstances. –Thomas Keller
- But once in a while, you might see me at in and out burger; they make the best fast food Hamburgers around. –Thomas Keller
- Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two. –Alain Ducasse
- I only get fat when I eat food cooked by other chefs. At home, my wife does all the cooking. She makes simple things like soups and salads. We both like steamed tofu. –Alain Ducasse
- Real food doesn’t have ingredients; real food is ingredients. –Jamie Oliver
- If you can eat with mates or friends or family, I mean, it’s such a brilliant thing, isn’t it? If you feel really rubbish and you have a nice bit of food it makes you feel good, you know? –Jamie Oliver
A lot of people believe that we should try the recipe as we hear it from any chef. But take a look at what the chefs around the world have to say about this. For them, you can bring the soul to any recipe in the world. This means you can try the recipe in your way.
Moreover, you can get tips on cooking and food from these quotes too.
Food Captions Ready to Share on Instagram
- Good food is a good mood.
- Everything is fine if it is made of chocolate.
- When you eat food with your family and friends, it always tastes better!
- I love pizza. I want to marry it, but it would just be to eat her family at the wedding.
- I just want someone to look at me the way I look at food.
- Eating spaghetti requires so much attention. That’s why you can never feel lonely while eating it.
- Despite what psychologists will say, it’s completely fine to replace love with food.
- After a good dinner, you can forgive someone, even your family members. –Oscar Wilde
- I lost some weight once, but I found it again in the fridge.
- I need social distancing from my refrigerator.
- Is it just me, or does this meal look more scrumptious because I’m on a diet?
Even though we don’t appreciate and encourage the fast-growing trend of sharing what you are eating on social media, we have picked out the best food quotes you can use as your caption. Don’t get us wrong, but the kind of captions some people use over their food is totally irrelevant and doesn’t intrigue the readers.
You should have a caption having more potential to lure a reader than does your food. Isn’t it the sole purpose of sharing the captions anyway?
Delicious Food Quotes to Satiate Your Soul
- I do not like broccoli. And I haven’t liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I’m President of the United States, and I’m not going to eat any more broccoli. –George Bush
- Vegan food is soul food in its truest form. Soul food means to feed the soul. And to me, your soul is your intent. If your intent is pure, you are pure. –Erykah Badu
- As the dry thirsts for water, the starving hunger for food, and lungs demand air to breathe, the one thing a soul truly craves is freedom.
- Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.
- I get way too much happiness from good food. –Elizabeth Oliver
- I have an enormous fondness for delicious food. It’s very comforting.
- Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all. –Harriet van Horne
We are sure you have already started drooling after reading these delicious food quotes. We have picked these quotes for you from famous personalities to unknown individuals. But there’s one thing you’d find common in thing and that is their love for food.
There are a lot of traditional sayings about food in various cultures but there’s one that we love the most. It goes something like if you want to win someone’s heart, cook them delicious food with your own hands. Don’t get them tailor-made food from any restaurants but prepare everything yourself and you will have them.
Street Food Quotes You Would Like to Know
- If you wanna eat the best, visit a famous restaurant. If you wanna beat the best, visit a street food. –Prashu
- Happiness has to be about ‘eating spicy street foods with friends.’
- You know, when you say ‘street food’ to an American, maybe it sounds like they are actually eating off the street. –Greg Drescher
- Street foods: A spicy beat travel via ears, nose, and tongue to quench our stomach. –Devisri Eswaran
- Street food, I believe, is the salvation of the human race. –Anthony Bourdain
- There is so much more vegetable use in Thailand, India, and China than meat. Yes, when you go to the markets or buy street food, you see shrimp or chicken- but mostly vegetables.
- I think of[street food] as the antidote to fast food; it’s a clear alternative to the king, the clown, and the colonel. –Anthony Bourdain
You will get many people in your life who’d speak derogatorily of the street food like it’s not of great quality and bad tasting food. But the truth is quite the opposite. A lot of times the street food can taste way more delicious and healthier than what a five-star restaurant would offer on its menu.
Street food doesn’t need to be unhealthy. After all, it’s cheaper just as we cannot proclaim that fancy restaurants’ food is always healthy because it is expensive. So next time before you go to street food, read our quotes and feel confident and proud of your preferences. Also, you can share one of these quotes you think needs a perspective shift.
We hope you got to learn a lot about food through this blog and had a chance to unlearn your past experiences and stereotypes, if you had any, too. This is all we wish for through our blog. To break stereotypes and share knowledge for the growth of a common man’s intellect.
We believe, together we can learn from the experiences and exposure of great people and this is why we share quotes on multiple topics with you. Absorbing them will alter your life altogether making you a brand-new person. Enjoy your next meal while we are busy preparing new blogs for you because we are sure this article made you starve!
72 Basketball Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Get Going Right Now
73 Football Quotes to Get You Motivated for a Win
How to choose a SaaS LMS for White labeling?
80 Best Food Quotes for People Who Love to Eat
80 Best Pet Quotes to Brighten Your Day
74 Best Music Quotes to Highlight on the Power of Music
72 Breakup Quotes That Will Make You Forget Past and Move on
56 Affair Quotes to Make Us Think
83 Aesthetic Quotes to Help You Find Beauty in Unexpected Places
How to Plan Your Flooring Renovation Project
66 Unforgettable Emotional Quotes on Love, Life & Friendship
The Best 15 Job Search Apps to Find a Perfect Job
70 Best Growth & Fixed Mindset Quotes to Encourage Your Life
67 Inspirational Autism Quotes That Will Make a Different Life
69 Broken Heart Quotes and Sayings on Relationship
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
Ultimate List of Kindness Quotes That Will Empower You All time
63 Most Memorable Batman Quotes from Your Super Hero
Top 50 Work from Home Jobs with $60K+ Salaries [Infographic]
70 Quotes to inspire your daily meditation and start living your best life
LifeStyle9 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle8 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth7 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes10 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations8 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations7 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle11 months ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)