Brene Brown, the author of five best sellers #1 New York Times, a researcher and a storyteller, has won the hearts of many by her empowering communicative skills.
She discusses various qualities like leadership and courage that help individuals achieve their goals and is a constant source of empowerment and inspiration.
Her stance on vulnerability, shame, courage, and empathy are worth applauding for. She talks about vulnerability as the greatest strength.
“We should not consider it a weakness,” she states clearly. That it’s the courage to show up and that we have no control over the outcomes. Her golden words of wisdom inspire millions across the globe.
Some of her famous books include Dare to lead, The Gift of Imperfection, and Braving the Wilderness. Her books have made a huge impact on people’s lives as to how they see themselves and how they can change.
One of Brene Brown’s most popular TED Talk has been highly appreciated among views as she shares her deep insight from her research on human connections.
She is a motivational figure for millions of people worldwide because of her remarkable way with words full of hope and encouragement.
Here are some of Brene Brown’s most influential quotes to inspire and help you understand what we make of our lives does matter.
Top 15 Brene Brown Courage Quotes to Inspire You
- Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves even when we risk disappointing others.
- In a society that says, “Put yourself last”, self-love and self-acceptance are revolutionary.
- You are imperfect, you are weird for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.
- Don’t try to win over the haters; you are not a jackass whisperer.
- Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.
- You either walk inside your story and own it or stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.
- Dig deep-get deliberate, inspired and going.
- Being ourselves means sometimes having to find the courage to stand alone.
- What we know matters but who we are matters more.
- Grace means all of your mistakes now serve a purpose instead of serving shame.
- If you aren’t in the arena also getting your ass kicked, I’m not interested in your feedback.
- Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
- We are a culture of the people who’ve bought into the idea that if we stay busy enough, the truth of our lives won’t catch up with us.
- Strong back, soft front, wild heart.
- Talk to yourself like you would talk to someone you love.
She talks about worthiness and shame that it is to realize both. Brown inspires us by motivating us about courage, which is the most straightforward step to connect to the world. Realize your worth!
You have already put in your best at everything, so never regret it!
You know your worth. Don’t let people evaluate you. If you don’t know them personally, don’t take their opinions personally! It’s just about showing up no matter how you feel.
Furthermore, she emphasizes that true happiness is from the heart, which comes from the fact that we don’t have to attain perfection, rather, achieve excellence. Also, she points out that what you are matters more than what you know about.
Moreover, she highlights true daring and also to support each other in any way, may it be morally, spiritually, or financially, any different kind. Be of some use or for a good cause to the world.
She shares that while chasing for the problematic and extraordinary things, we forget to cherish the little joys of life.
“DIG Deep = “get deliberate, inspired, & going.” Deliberate in thoughts, prayers, and meditation.Get going means to take immediate action.
Fabulous Brené Brown Quotes from “Rising Strong”
- Curiosity is the shit-starter. But that’s okay. Sometimes we have to rumble with a story to find the truth.
- Choosing courage over comfort; choosing what is right over what is fun, fast or easy; choosing to practice our values rather than simply professing them.
- The irony is that we attempt to disown our difficult stories to appear more whole or more acceptable, but our wholeness even our wholeheartedness actually depends on the integration of all of our experiences including the falls.
- We will struggle and fall. We will know what it means to be both brave and brokenhearted.
- Sometimes when we are beating ourselves up, we need to stop and say to that harassing voice inside, “Man, I am doing the very best I can right now.”
- Just because someone is unwilling or able to love us that doesn’t mean that we are unlovable.
- We don’t have to do all of it alone; We were never meant to.
- True belonging is not passive. It is not the belonging that comes with just joining a group. It is not fitting in or pretending or selling out because it’s safer. It is a practice that requires us to be vulnerable, get uncomfortable and learn how to be present with people without sacrificing who we are.
- The truth is that falling hurts, the dare is to keep being brave and feel your way back up.
- The middle is messy, but it is also where the magic happens.
- We are born makers. We move what we are learning from our heads to our hearts through our hands.
- Connecting the dots of our lives, especially the ones we would rather erase or skip over, requires equal parts self-love and curiosity: how do all of these experiences come together to make up who I am?
- If we are brave enough often enough, will we fall, these are the physics of vulnerability.
- Choosing to be curious is choosing to be vulnerable because it requires us to surrender to uncertainty.
- We need more people who are willing to demonstrate what it looks like to risk and endure failure, disappointment and regret-people willing to feel their hurt instead of working it out to other people, people willing to own their stories, live their values and keep showing up.
Do you ever feel weak when you are onto something great? Maybe the obstacles are so many that you just want to give up or are at a breaking point? That happens with every one of us, and that’s completely fine.
Real heroes learn to rise strong and give it another shot!
Our only belief regarding self-perfection is that we look, act, and live perfectly, which will relieve us from the pain of judgment and shame.
When we feel seen, heard, and valued, this improves our connection with people. This gives us a sense of strength and sustenance in our relationships.
Brown talks about the gift of god blessed to us in the form of our imperfections. We should wear them as our perfections and learn to own and carry ourselves.
Self-acceptance means that we find ourselves beautiful in any way.
We should rise strong and dare to lead. The only thing we should not do is to fear. Feel free to seek help. We don’t have to do everything alone because we were never meant to do so!
Brené Brown Quotes about How to Parent Your Children
- The question isn’t so much, Are you parenting the right way? As it is: Are you the adult you want your child to grow up to be?
- We cannot give our children what we don’t have. Where we are on the journey of living and loving with our whole hearts is a much stronger indicator of parenting success than anything we can learn from how-to books.
- Raising children who are hopeful and who have the courage to be vulnerable means stepping back and letting them experience disappointment. Deal with conflict. Assert themselves. And have the opportunity to fall.
- If we are always following our children into the arena, hushing the critics, and assuring their victory, they will never learn that they have the ability to dare greatly on their own.
- The real questions for parents should be: “Are you engaged? Are you paying attention?” If so, plan to make lots of mistakes and bad decisions. Imperfect parenting moments turn into gifts as our children watch us try to figure out what went wrong and how we can do better next time.
- The mandate is not to be perfect and raise happy children. Perfection doesn’t exist, and I’ve found what makes children happy doesn’t always prepare them to be courageous, engaged adults.
- I’m not a parenting expert. In fact, I’m not sure that I even believe in the idea of ‘parenting experts.’ I’m an engaged, imperfect parent and a passionate researcher. I’m an experienced mapmaker and a stumbling traveller. Like many of you, parenting is by far my boldest and most daring adventure.
- In its original Latin form, sacrifice means to make sacred or to make holy. I wholeheartedly believe that when we are fully engaged in parenting, regardless of how imperfect, vulnerable, and messy it is, we are creating something sacred.
- Expectations are resentments waiting to happen.
Parenting, according to Brown, is the most daring and boldest adventure. She was so occupied by her research work that she couldn’t parent perfectly herself.
Your children will succeed so that they have a great life and that our success reflects on this!
Confident parents mean confident kids. She wants the children to know the truths regarding failure.
“Teaching them how to get curious about it, teaching them how to name it, teaching them how to ask for what they need,” she says. “That’s the gift that parents give.” Brown herself has two children.
She narrates about her sixteen-year-old girl to give her a reality check. Her daughter compares her life with Instagram too.She wants to remind them about their primary aims and recall what they consider success.
Inspiring Brené Brown Sayings for Teachers
- The most powerful teaching moments are those where you screw up.
- Teachers are the guardians of the spaces that allow children to breathe and be curious and explore the world and be who they are without suffocation.
- “What we are ethically called to do is create a safe space in our schools and classrooms where all students can walk in and, for that day or hour, take off the crushing weight of their armor, hang it on a rack, and open their heart to truly be seen.”
- Teachers are some of our most important leaders. We know that we can’t always ask our students to take off the armor at home, or even on their way to school, because their emotional and physical safety may require self-protection.
- Empathy has no script. There is no right way or wrong way to do it. It’s simply listening, holding space, withholding judgement, emotionally connecting, and communicating that incredibly healing message that “you’re not alone.”
Teachers help us in being who we become in life. They help us explore the world around us and play a critical role in helping students develop a progressive mindset.
Making life career decisions can be tough, but teachers have always been there to assist us in making the right ones. Teachers help us differentiate right from wrong without judging us.
When you are struggling in life, you don’t need to be alone. If you have some great teachers, you can always seek guidance from them!
Brené Brown Captions about Leadership
- Brave leaders are never silent around hard things.
- The leaders must either invest a reasonable amount of time attending the fears and feelings or squander an unreasonable time to manage ineffective and unproductive behavior.
- Who we are is how we lead.
- A leader is one who takes responsibility for funding the potential in people and processes and who has the courage to develop that potential.
- If we want people to fully show up, to bring their whole selves including their unarmored, whole hearts—so that we can innovate, solve problems, and serve people—we have to be vigilant about creating a culture in which people feel safe, seen, heard, and respected.”
- Daring leadership is ultimately about serving others, not ourselves; that’s why we choose courage.
- Armored leadership is about being a knower, and being the right and daring leadership is about being a learner and getting it right.
- Vulnerability is the most accurate measure of courage.
- We desperately need those leaders who are committed to courageous, wholehearted, leadership and who are self-aware enough to lead from their hearts, rather than unevolved leaders who lead from hurt and hear.
- You cannot get to success without brave leaders and courageous culture.
- Leaders aren’t supposed to have all the answers.
- You can choose courage. You can choose comfort. You cannot choose both.
- Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.
- Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weak.
- Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we are supposed to be and embracing what we are.
- If you can’t have a conversation about feelings, you won’t be in leadership role in 5 years’ time.
- Courage is contagious. Every time we choose courage, we make everyone around us a little better and the world a little braver.
- The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It’s our fear of the dark that casts our joys into shadows.
Not everyone is a born leader, but that does not mean you can’t work on yourself to become one.
You can feel like your life is a mess, you feel like nothing is in place, but these are natural occurrences of life. You need to break through the darkness, which is casting a shadow on your life.
You are identified in the way you lead. You need to be brave and courageous if you want people to follow you.
But most importantly, if you’re going to step in your life’s story, you need to be your own leader first.
Brown has spent two decades of her life in research studying deeply about courage, shame, authenticity, and vulnerability.
Her words inspire us to be brave and think outside the box. To help us broaden our horizons about life and our capabilities.
These inspirational quotes are bound to motivate you if you have been feeling low-key lately. Pick your favorite quotes from the categories above, and make your own collection to read whenever you need that spirit!
How to Write an Affirmation Letter
Students from all over the globe have to deal with a great variety of academic papers. They all are different and have various purposes. It makes them unique, as well as a bit complicated. It’s not always easy to remember all the rules. Some of them are hard to complete. Students may get lost among the differences and demands of writing. Thus, an affirmation letter may become a challenge for some students.
However, it’s not a reason to instantly look for a professional letter writer. Everything can be done on your own if you know what can help with a certain project. Accordingly, we have written this informative guide that shows how to write an affirmation letter without mistakes.
The Meaning of an Affirmation Letter
A letter of affirmation may become powerful, which helps to overcome nervous tension. It helps with distancing yourself from negativity and building self-confidence. Accordingly, it can be used as a part of writing therapy, which is also known as journaling. When you express what lies in your heart on paper, it helps to put off a heavy burden. When teachers assign this kind of writing, students simultaneously received a chance to solve their psychological hardships.
The main purpose of an affirmation letter is to write something good and positive for yourself or about yourself. Accordingly, you ought to turn on a positive tune.
Among such points may be the following affirmations:
- I am determined;
- I feel inspired;
- I am self-confident;
- I am energetic, etc.
If you feel you cannot remember all the positive things you’d like to mention, focus on the negative qualities and aspects. It may sound weird, but this method really helps. Make a shortlist of negative things that you want to avoid. After that, you’ll receive additional hints about positives in your essay. Among the negative aspects may be:
- Lack of discipline;
- Low self-esteem;
- Fear of something;
- Lack of knowledge, etc.
Afterward, reconsider this list. Write an essay that helps you to overcome these drawbacks. Your story may show the way you improve yourself and get rid of these issues.
If you write an affirmation essay, make sure you write the truth. Be yourself and write about your feelings, hopes, and fears. It’s necessary to be honestly personal. You cannot write an affirmative essay that tells the story of someone else. It belongs to you and focuses on you. Therefore, write a story of your affirmations.
Write for “Now”
One of the most important rules of writing this kind of essay is to write in the present tense. Why is it so important? Well, you should focus on the problems you already have and tell yourself and your readers that everything is alright and you can handle any challenge. You should not write about the things that happened in the past. They are gone, and you deal with the reality. Your future is about to happen and relies on what you do at the moment. Therefore, the present tense is the right time.
Don’t Get Caught Up in the “How”
Many students automatically try to explain the way they want to reach their goals. It’s a mistake for this essay type. Although you commonly explain how certain processes run and how you intend to achieve the results, an affirmation essay does not request these explanations.
You simply need to set objectives and affirm them. If you begin to look for explanations, it will be a different task. It will require spending time for research, and you may receive negative feelings because you may not have clear solutions at the moment.
Write about Any Affirmation
An affirmation essay is a beneficial piece of writing that does not have any limits for highlighting topics you may like to disclose. You can dwell upon love, justice, relationships, joy, and something of the kind. It’s up to you to determine what should be disclosed. Here are a few interesting ideas to dwell upon:
- I see the beauty in everything that surrounds me.
- I have deserved love and joy.
- I attract happiness and luck now.
- I am a successful student.
- I am a healthy person.
- Everything I do, I do perfectly.
- There is full respect from other people for me.
- I can turn any probability into an opportunity.
- I easily achieve any goal.
- I face any challenge to be victorious.
- Nothing can stop me if I’m determined.
Smart Tips on Writing Affirmation Essays
We’d like to provide you with certain tips that suit this piece of writing. They can help to complete it flawlessly. Therefore, make allowances for the next essentials:
- Find a cozy silent place for writing;
- Always ask yourself if a certain belief is important for you;
- Get rid of distractions;
- Reflect deep kindness to yourself;
- Dwell upon the things you want to change;
- Use vivid examples;
- Apply a positive action language;
- Focus on possibility rather than on difficulty;
- Practice speaking the positive aloud;
- Visualize your goals, etc.
These tips are pretty simple, aren’t they? Memorize them for good and use them at a need. They will surely help to write a perfect affirmation essay.
The Bottom Line
An affirmation letter surely steps out of the crowd. It’s a unique assignment that helps students to be more positive and sustain a mental state. Therefore, you may practice it for free writing even if it’s not assigned. Thanks to our guide, you realize that it’s not that hard to write this essay type.
Keep in memory the tips and tricks we have described in our guide. They are universal and will suit whatever topic you are going to cover. Moreover, some of them can be applied to other pieces of writing – essays, case studies, personal statements, etc. Accordingly, the helpfulness of our guide is important for all students.
The Importance of Alone Time
Most days by 8:00am I have made my bed, my breakfast, gotten dressed, read and replied to emails, worked out, and began whatever other tasks the day demands of me. For many years, my life was a constant juggling act between work, school, social life, friends, and family, which made it difficult to find time for myself. While I certainly would prefer to be busy than bored, I also know the long-term effects this lifestyle has.
The day-to-day grind is so often filled with many demands and with these demands comes stress. When stress occurs, it is easy to feel overwhelmed, social anxiety, fear of missing out, and paralysis around what to prioritize and what can take a seat on the back burner (to learn more about your experience with these mental health issues, try taking an online test like this one: https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/social_anxiety-test/). Thus, we end up making sacrifices and we often end up cutting out our personal time.
Set Aside Some Personal Time
Taking at least an hour a day for our own personal wellbeing allows us to recharge our batteries so that we can continue focusing on everything and everyone else in our lives. I never understood the importance of personal time until I began working out on a regular basis.
While I would be lying if I said that needing personal time is what led me to work out in the first place, I would also be lying if I said that the hour it allows me to devote to myself isn’t the best result of my workouts.
I have found that even just 15 minutes at the gym allows me to refocus my energy on whatever I have going on that particular day. In fact, some of my greatest ideas have come to me while I am riding a bike that goes nowhere or when I’m in the shower. I am able to focus solely on myself, which might seem selfish, but I promise, it’s not.
My practice of alone time began in the gym. Going to the gym served as a great foundation for learning how to prioritize myself and my needs. Today, I make sure that I find that time even if it’s not at the gym in so many different ways.
If the gym isn’t for you, that’s totally fine, here are some other ideas for getting in just a few minutes of alone time each day.
Ways to Spend Your Personal Time
- Take a walk – Focus on what you’re seeing when you walk. How does the breeze feel against your skin? How green are the trees? Are the flowers blooming? Do you notice any new smells? By unplugging while you walk and focusing on the things that you’re noticing, you’re able to stay truly present and focus on yourself and what you need.
- Listen to music – Music is a great way to transport yourself to a different time and place. Throwing on your favorite tunes can boost your mood, create space for reflection, and can spark creativity. If you’re so musically inclined, playing an instrument or signing is a great way to spend time with yourself too.
- Read a book – Reading is one of the best ways to practice mindfulness because when you focus on the words on the page, you are unable to focus on outside thoughts and tasks that you otherwise would be focused on.
- Unplug – Put your phone on airplane mode and just be. Be in your space, with yourself, your family, your friends. It’s a great way to reconnect and to truly be present with the things and people that you care about.
- Try a new recipe – Cooking is a great way to get in touch with yourself. Trying a new recipe can be a fun challenge. It sparks creativity and can lead to delicious results.
- Treat yourself to something you normally wouldn’t – Whether it’s a pedicure, a new candle, a massage, or anything else, treating yourself to something that brings you genuine joy is a good way to spark joy and prioritize yourself.
- Write in a journal – Sitting down with a journal each day to write has many benefits and allows you to spend time alone with yourself and get introspective. Whether it’s a gratitude journal or a journal that has prepopulated prompts for you to answer, journaling is a great way to tap into yourself and what you truly want.
- Meditate – Get comfortable, close your eyes, and focus on your breath. Meditation is a great way to get quiet and practice mindfulness. If you’re not sure where to start, there are so many apps and websites that are great starting points.
- Get into nature – Get outside, whether it’s going for a hike or going to the beach, getting outside and experiencing nature can help you feel centered and more present.
These are just to get you started, don’t be afraid to try something new or something that you might have never thought of before. Getting outside of your comfort zone can lead to new ideas and experiences that you otherwise might not have experienced before. You might just find yourself more relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world with new and exciting ideas.
91 Kanye West Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be More Successful
You can become successful by taking the right kind of inspiration from Kanye West Quotes. It’s even better if all the best Kanye West quotes are present in one place. Go ahead and take a look at this article.
Kanye Omari West, generally known as Kanye is a famous American rapper. Besides his music and music production, he is also a famous fashion designer as well as a politician. This famous personality was born on the 8th of June, 1977 in Atlanta, Georgia, US. He got his early education from Polaris High School and Chicago State University.
Kanye West started his journey from being a music producer for Roc0A-Fella Records in the early 2000s to working full-time collaborations in “Watch the thrones” and “Kids see ghosts” in 2018.
Another strong reason for his fame is his marriage to the famous reality show star Kim Kardashian. Ever since he married Kim, he has also grabbed some major spotlight all over the world. His marital relationship can be very well noticed in all Kanye West quotes on love and Kanye West quotes on life.
Here is a list of all the best Kanye West sayings that you need to read more often to motivate yourself.
Best Kanye West Quotes That’ll Make You More Ambitious and Confident
- Criticism can bother you, but you should be more bothered if there’s no criticism. That means you’re too safe. –Kanye West
- I want people to feel like it’s okay to create. It’s okay not to be boxed in. I want people to feel like awesome is possible. –Kanye West
- Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it? –Kanye West
- You’ve got to be really dialed into exactly who you are to the one-hundredth power, or you’re just everyone else. –Kanye West
- I refuse to follow the rules where society tries to control people with low self-esteem. –Kanye West
- I feel that I’m very blessed. But with great blessings come great responsibility.
- Believe in your flyness; conquer your shyness. –Kanye West
- Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to God, and keep your face to the rising sun. –Kanye West
- Everyone always telling you to be humble; when was the last time someone told you to be great? –Kanye West
- I will go down as the voice of this generation; I will be the loudest voice of this decade. –Kanye West
Famous Kanye Quotes on Success to Motivate You
Kanye West motivational quotes teach us to take life as a challenge and work on achieving the goals we set in life. Famous Kanye quotes will broaden your mind and open your heart you try out new things. Life is never a piece of cake for anyone. We have to always work hard to fulfil our dreams.
- If you have the opportunity to play this game called life, you have to appreciate every moment. –Kanye West
- This new generation is obsessed with looking successful instead of actually being successful. –Kanye West
- Don’t be afraid to be wrong because you can’t learn anything from a compliment. –Kanye West
- I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a one-size-fits-all standard for happiness. –Kanye West
- Recognize and embrace your flaws so you can learn from them. Sometimes it takes a little polishing to truly shine. –Kanye West
- If you have the opportunity to play this game of life, you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed. –Kanye West
- For me, money is not my definition of success. Inspiring people is a definition of success. –Kanye West
- Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them. –Kanye West
- Our focus needs to be less on what our legacy’s going to be or how we can control each other and more on how we can give to each other. –Kanye West
Funny Kanye West Quotes That’ll Put a Smile on Your Face
As serious as he may look, he has a funny side that everyone loves. Kanye West funny quotes and kanye west inspirational quotes will give you a good laugh. Life is meant to be enjoyed. If you sit with a straight face all the time, no one’s going to like you. Live life to the fullest and enjoy some of these funny hair quotes to distract your mind from the troubles of life.
- I am thankful myself for being myself. –Kanye West
- I still think I am the greatest. –Kanye West
- I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it. –Kanye West
- When someone comes up and says something like, ‘I am a God.’ Everybody says, ‘Who does he think he is?’ I just told you who I thought I was, a God. I just told you, that’s who I think I am. –Kanye West
- My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.
- Love your haters. They’re your biggest fans. –Kanye West
- For me to say I wasn’t a genius, I would just be lying to you & to myself. –Kanye West
- 50 is Eminem’s favorite rapper… I’m my favorite rapper. –Kanye West
- If you know an artist, there’s only one thing you can say, give, or ask them. When you see them, there are two words, ‘Thank You.’ –Kanye West
Kanye West Quotes and Best Lines to Make Perfect Instagram Captions
Hustle to boost your motivation to do better. You can find true inspiration in Kanye West best lines. Anything that motivates you to achieve your passion fully must be adapted. Inspirational Kanye quotes are a source of confidence for so many people.
- You ain’t gonna like me, I like me. –Kanye West
- They say good things come to those who wait. So Ima is at least about an hour late. –Kanye West
- When you’re the absolute best, you get hated on the most. –Kanye West
- It’s bigger than me. It’s about while I was here on Earth what did I do to help. –Kanye West
- The only luxury is time. The time you get to spend with your family. –Kanye West
- I liberate minds with my music. –Kanye West
- The risk for me would be in not taking one – that’s the only thing that’s really risky for me. –Kanye West
- Why are people so afraid of creative ideas and so scared of the truth? All I want to do is do good. –Kanye West
- You can’t look at a glass half full or empty if it’s overflowing. –Kanye West
- I’m a human being. I’ve got opinions, I’m not always right, I’m not always on time, I don’t always say things in the proper way, but my intentions are always extremely pure. –Kanye West
Inspirational Kanye West Quotes to Encourage Yourself
- I’ll say things that are serious and put them in a joke form so people can enjoy them. We laugh to keep from crying. –Kanye West
- No, you’re not perfect but you’re not your mistakes. –Kanye West
- We’re not always in the position that we want to be in. We’re constantly growing; we’re constantly making mistakes. We’re constantly trying to express ourselves and actualize our dreams. –Kanye West
- I did some things, but that’s the old me. –Kanye West
- I always feel like I can do anything. That’s the main thing people are controlled by thoughts and perceptions of yourself… If you’re taught you can’t do anything, you won’t do anything. – Kanye West
- Reach for the stars so if you fall, you land on a cloud. –Kanye West
- People will have a problem with whatever you do. At the end of the day, nobody can determine what you need to do in order to be successful, and why would you listen to someone who is not successful tell you what you need to do? –Kanye West
- Go listen to my music. It’s the code of self-esteem. It’s the core of who you are. If you are a Kanye West fan, you’re not a fan of me; you’re a fan of yourself. –Kanye West
- It really matters, and then like it really doesn’t matter. What matters is the people who are sparked by it. And the people who are like offended by it, it doesn’t matter. –Kanye West
- Because it’s about motivating the doers. Because I’m here to follow my dreams and inspire other people to follow their dreams, too. –Kanye West
Kanye West Quotes from His Songs to Remember Him By
Singing has been a major part of his career. Kanye West song quotes are loved by everyone. People take Kanye West lyric quotes very seriously. You can take a look at the best music quotes and kanye west lyrics quotes of all time.
- Woke up an optimist, sun was shining, I’m positive. –“Fourfive Seconds”, Kanye West
- This is my life, homie, you decide yours. –“Can’t Tell Me Nothing”, Kanye West
- But I’m a champion, so I turned tragedy to triumph. –“Through The Fire”, Kanye West
- They say that people in your life are seasons, and everything that happens is for a reason. –“Heard ‘Em Say”, Kanye West
- As kids we used to laugh, who knew that life would move this fast? –“Family Business”, Kanye West
- You weren’t perfect, but you made life worth it. –“Blame Game”, Kanye West
- Keep risin’ ’til the sky knows your name. –“Only One”, Kanye West
- Now he won’t even step to his idol to say ‘hi’. Standing there like a mime and let the chance pass by. –“Big Brother”, Kanye West
- You got a new friend, well, I got homies. –“Heartless”, Kanye West
- I’m exhausted, barely breathing,/ Holding on to what I believe in./ No matter what, you’ll never take that from me./ My reign is as far as your eyes can see. –“Amazing”, Kanye West
Genius Kanye West Quotes and Lyrics from Graduation Album That Worth Reading
- You should be honored by my lateness. That I would even show up to this fake shit. –“Stronger” from Graduation, Kanye West
- Work it, make it, do it. Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger. –“Stronger” from Graduation, Kanye West
- ‘Cause who the kids gon’ listen to, huh? I guess me if it isn’t you. –“Champion” from Graduation, Kanye West
- So if the Devil wear Prada, Adam Eve wear nada/ I’m in between but way more fresher/With way less effort. –“ Can’t Tell Me Nothing” from Graduation, Kanye West
- They say “he going crazy and we seen this before”. But I’m doing pretty good as far as geniuses go. –“Barry Bonds” from Graduation, Kanye West
- She don’t believe in shooting stars. But she believe in shoes & cars. –“Flashing Lights” from Graduation, Kanye West
- I’ll never be picture perfect Beyoncé. –“Everything I Am” from Graduation, Kanye West
- Everything I’m not made me everything I am. –“Everything I Am” from Graduation, Kanye West
- Man the game all messed up. How I’m suppose to stand out when everyone get dressed up? –“The Glory” from Graduation, Kanye West
- At the Grammys I said I inspired me. –“Big Brother” from Graduation, Kanye West
- We can’t dwell on the past all we got is today/ So I’mma live like there’s no tomorrow/ No goodbye. –“Good Night” from Graduation, Kanye West
Kanye West Quotes and Sayings about Love to Broaden Your Thoughts
- Last night, I saw you in my dreams. Now I can’t wait to sleep. –Kanye West
- I was in love with her before I was ever able to talk to her. –Kanye West
- You make up the best memories I have. –Kanye West
- Now I was satisfied being in love with the lie. – Kanye West
- She was in a powerful enough situation where she could love me without asiding me for money, which is really hard for me to find. –Kanye West
- One good girl is worth a thousand bitches. –Kanye West
- I know I said I’m through, but got love for you. But I’m not lovin’ you the way I wanted to. –Kanye West
- The more they talk about our love, the more they make it obvious. –Kanye West
- On a bathroom wall I wrote: ‘I’d rather argue with you than to be with someone else’. –Kanye West
- I would find you in any lifetime. –Kanye West
- Each night before you go to bed my baby, whisper a little prayer for me. And tell all the stars above, this is dedicated to the one I love. –Kanye West
- Never was much of a romantic, I could never take the intimacy. And I know I did damage. –Kanye West
More Kanye West Quotes You will Get Inpsired
- It’s bigger than me. It’s about while I was here on Earth what did I do to help. –Kanye West
- Hey, you remember where my first met? Okay, I don’t remember where we first met but hey, admitting is the first step. –Kanye West
- Nothing in life is promised except death. –Kanye West
- You can have on a Zara Pant, right? And a girl walks in with the Celine version, and you feel like sh*t, that is the problem. –Kanye West
- No joke- I’d leave meetings crying all the time. –Kanye West
- I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that’s living or breathing is number two. –Kanye West
- One of my biggest Achilles heels has been my ego. And if I, Kanye West, can remove my ego, I think there’s hope for everyone. –Kanye West
- Let’s go on a living free, they say the best things in life are free. –Kanye West
- The time is now to express yourself. The time is now to believe in yourself. –Kanye West
- People always say that you can’t please everybody. I think that’s a cop-out. Why not attempt it? ‘Cause think of all the people you will please if you try. –Kanye West
Final Thoughts on Kanye West Quotes, Sayings, Lyrics and Captions
Since we all know that Kanye West is a famous politician as well so his Twitter account holds an important place. Kanye West Twitter quotes become the centre of attraction during any elections or government activities.
Kanye Quotes are a constant source of controversy. He grabs attention everywhere whether it’s an award show, social media or other public places. He recently ran an unsuccessful independent presidential campaign. Moreover, he has also collaborated with all the top-notch brands such as Louis Vuitton, Nike, Adidas and A.P.C. He is known to set up new fashion trends.
He has the record of selling 200 million albums and 140 million singles all around the world making him the best-selling music artist of all time. Time magazine has also enlisted him in the 100 most influential people in the world in 2005. You must give a read to the Kanye West quotes if you want to boost up your confidence.
How to Write an Affirmation Letter
The Importance of Alone Time
Mental Health Benefits of Meditation and How to Practice It
91 Kanye West Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be More Successful
76 Song Quotes that’ll Connect You with Lots of Pleasant Memories
How to Stay Productive While Working from Home
How to Maintain Good Mental Health During Stressful Times
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
Tips For Finding Your First Job After Law School
How to Keep Your Business Organized in Chaotic Times
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
10 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy Online
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
The Secrets Tips about How to Travel with a Baby
The 10 Best Photo Editors for Photographers in 2021
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
LifeStyle11 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle10 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth10 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations10 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations9 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)