Brene Brown, the author of five best sellers #1 New York Times, a researcher and a storyteller, has won the hearts of many by her empowering communicative skills.
She discusses various qualities like leadership and courage that help individuals achieve their goals and is a constant source of empowerment and inspiration.
Her stance on vulnerability, shame, courage, and empathy are worth applauding for. She talks about vulnerability as the greatest strength.
“We should not consider it a weakness,” she states clearly. That it’s the courage to show up and that we have no control over the outcomes. Her golden words of wisdom inspire millions across the globe.
Some of her famous books include Dare to lead, The Gift of Imperfection, and Braving the Wilderness. Her books have made a huge impact on people’s lives as to how they see themselves and how they can change.
One of Brene Brown’s most popular TED Talk has been highly appreciated among views as she shares her deep insight from her research on human connections.
She is a motivational figure for millions of people worldwide because of her remarkable way with words full of hope and encouragement.
Here are some of Brene Brown’s most influential quotes to inspire and help you understand what we make of our lives does matter.
Top 15 Brene Brown Courage Quotes to Inspire You
- Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves even when we risk disappointing others.
- In a society that says, “Put yourself last”, self-love and self-acceptance are revolutionary.
- You are imperfect, you are weird for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.
- Don’t try to win over the haters; you are not a jackass whisperer.
- Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.
- You either walk inside your story and own it or stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.
- Dig deep-get deliberate, inspired and going.
- Being ourselves means sometimes having to find the courage to stand alone.
- What we know matters but who we are matters more.
- Grace means all of your mistakes now serve a purpose instead of serving shame.
- If you aren’t in the arena also getting your ass kicked, I’m not interested in your feedback.
- Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
- We are a culture of the people who’ve bought into the idea that if we stay busy enough, the truth of our lives won’t catch up with us.
- Strong back, soft front, wild heart.
- Talk to yourself like you would talk to someone you love.
She talks about worthiness and shame that it is to realize both. Brown inspires us by motivating us about courage, which is the most straightforward step to connect to the world. Realize your worth!
You have already put in your best at everything, so never regret it!
You know your worth. Don’t let people evaluate you. If you don’t know them personally, don’t take their opinions personally! It’s just about showing up no matter how you feel.
Furthermore, she emphasizes that true happiness is from the heart, which comes from the fact that we don’t have to attain perfection, rather, achieve excellence. Also, she points out that what you are matters more than what you know about.
Moreover, she highlights true daring and also to support each other in any way, may it be morally, spiritually, or financially, any different kind. Be of some use or for a good cause to the world.
She shares that while chasing for the problematic and extraordinary things, we forget to cherish the little joys of life.
“DIG Deep = “get deliberate, inspired, & going.” Deliberate in thoughts, prayers, and meditation.Get going means to take immediate action.
Fabulous Brené Brown Quotes from “Rising Strong”
- Curiosity is the shit-starter. But that’s okay. Sometimes we have to rumble with a story to find the truth.
- Choosing courage over comfort; choosing what is right over what is fun, fast or easy; choosing to practice our values rather than simply professing them.
- The irony is that we attempt to disown our difficult stories to appear more whole or more acceptable, but our wholeness even our wholeheartedness actually depends on the integration of all of our experiences including the falls.
- We will struggle and fall. We will know what it means to be both brave and brokenhearted.
- Sometimes when we are beating ourselves up, we need to stop and say to that harassing voice inside, “Man, I am doing the very best I can right now.”
- Just because someone is unwilling or able to love us that doesn’t mean that we are unlovable.
- We don’t have to do all of it alone; We were never meant to.
- True belonging is not passive. It is not the belonging that comes with just joining a group. It is not fitting in or pretending or selling out because it’s safer. It is a practice that requires us to be vulnerable, get uncomfortable and learn how to be present with people without sacrificing who we are.
- The truth is that falling hurts, the dare is to keep being brave and feel your way back up.
- The middle is messy, but it is also where the magic happens.
- We are born makers. We move what we are learning from our heads to our hearts through our hands.
- Connecting the dots of our lives, especially the ones we would rather erase or skip over, requires equal parts self-love and curiosity: how do all of these experiences come together to make up who I am?
- If we are brave enough often enough, will we fall, these are the physics of vulnerability.
- Choosing to be curious is choosing to be vulnerable because it requires us to surrender to uncertainty.
- We need more people who are willing to demonstrate what it looks like to risk and endure failure, disappointment and regret-people willing to feel their hurt instead of working it out to other people, people willing to own their stories, live their values and keep showing up.
Do you ever feel weak when you are onto something great? Maybe the obstacles are so many that you just want to give up or are at a breaking point? That happens with every one of us, and that’s completely fine.
Real heroes learn to rise strong and give it another shot!
Our only belief regarding self-perfection is that we look, act, and live perfectly, which will relieve us from the pain of judgment and shame.
When we feel seen, heard, and valued, this improves our connection with people. This gives us a sense of strength and sustenance in our relationships.
Brown talks about the gift of god blessed to us in the form of our imperfections. We should wear them as our perfections and learn to own and carry ourselves.
Self-acceptance means that we find ourselves beautiful in any way.
We should rise strong and dare to lead. The only thing we should not do is to fear. Feel free to seek help. We don’t have to do everything alone because we were never meant to do so!
Brené Brown Quotes about How to Parent Your Children
- The question isn’t so much, Are you parenting the right way? As it is: Are you the adult you want your child to grow up to be?
- We cannot give our children what we don’t have. Where we are on the journey of living and loving with our whole hearts is a much stronger indicator of parenting success than anything we can learn from how-to books.
- Raising children who are hopeful and who have the courage to be vulnerable means stepping back and letting them experience disappointment. Deal with conflict. Assert themselves. And have the opportunity to fall.
- If we are always following our children into the arena, hushing the critics, and assuring their victory, they will never learn that they have the ability to dare greatly on their own.
- The real questions for parents should be: “Are you engaged? Are you paying attention?” If so, plan to make lots of mistakes and bad decisions. Imperfect parenting moments turn into gifts as our children watch us try to figure out what went wrong and how we can do better next time.
- The mandate is not to be perfect and raise happy children. Perfection doesn’t exist, and I’ve found what makes children happy doesn’t always prepare them to be courageous, engaged adults.
- I’m not a parenting expert. In fact, I’m not sure that I even believe in the idea of ‘parenting experts.’ I’m an engaged, imperfect parent and a passionate researcher. I’m an experienced mapmaker and a stumbling traveller. Like many of you, parenting is by far my boldest and most daring adventure.
- In its original Latin form, sacrifice means to make sacred or to make holy. I wholeheartedly believe that when we are fully engaged in parenting, regardless of how imperfect, vulnerable, and messy it is, we are creating something sacred.
- Expectations are resentments waiting to happen.
Parenting, according to Brown, is the most daring and boldest adventure. She was so occupied by her research work that she couldn’t parent perfectly herself.
Your children will succeed so that they have a great life and that our success reflects on this!
Confident parents mean confident kids. She wants the children to know the truths regarding failure.
“Teaching them how to get curious about it, teaching them how to name it, teaching them how to ask for what they need,” she says. “That’s the gift that parents give.” Brown herself has two children.
She narrates about her sixteen-year-old girl to give her a reality check. Her daughter compares her life with Instagram too.She wants to remind them about their primary aims and recall what they consider success.
Inspiring Brené Brown Sayings for Teachers
- The most powerful teaching moments are those where you screw up.
- Teachers are the guardians of the spaces that allow children to breathe and be curious and explore the world and be who they are without suffocation.
- “What we are ethically called to do is create a safe space in our schools and classrooms where all students can walk in and, for that day or hour, take off the crushing weight of their armor, hang it on a rack, and open their heart to truly be seen.”
- Teachers are some of our most important leaders. We know that we can’t always ask our students to take off the armor at home, or even on their way to school, because their emotional and physical safety may require self-protection.
- Empathy has no script. There is no right way or wrong way to do it. It’s simply listening, holding space, withholding judgement, emotionally connecting, and communicating that incredibly healing message that “you’re not alone.”
Teachers help us in being who we become in life. They help us explore the world around us and play a critical role in helping students develop a progressive mindset.
Making life career decisions can be tough, but teachers have always been there to assist us in making the right ones. Teachers help us differentiate right from wrong without judging us.
When you are struggling in life, you don’t need to be alone. If you have some great teachers, you can always seek guidance from them!
Brené Brown Captions about Leadership
- Brave leaders are never silent around hard things.
- The leaders must either invest a reasonable amount of time attending the fears and feelings or squander an unreasonable time to manage ineffective and unproductive behavior.
- Who we are is how we lead.
- A leader is one who takes responsibility for funding the potential in people and processes and who has the courage to develop that potential.
- If we want people to fully show up, to bring their whole selves including their unarmored, whole hearts—so that we can innovate, solve problems, and serve people—we have to be vigilant about creating a culture in which people feel safe, seen, heard, and respected.”
- Daring leadership is ultimately about serving others, not ourselves; that’s why we choose courage.
- Armored leadership is about being a knower, and being the right and daring leadership is about being a learner and getting it right.
- Vulnerability is the most accurate measure of courage.
- We desperately need those leaders who are committed to courageous, wholehearted, leadership and who are self-aware enough to lead from their hearts, rather than unevolved leaders who lead from hurt and hear.
- You cannot get to success without brave leaders and courageous culture.
- Leaders aren’t supposed to have all the answers.
- You can choose courage. You can choose comfort. You cannot choose both.
- Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.
- Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren’t always comfortable, but they’re never weak.
- Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we are supposed to be and embracing what we are.
- If you can’t have a conversation about feelings, you won’t be in leadership role in 5 years’ time.
- Courage is contagious. Every time we choose courage, we make everyone around us a little better and the world a little braver.
- The dark does not destroy the light; it defines it. It’s our fear of the dark that casts our joys into shadows.
Not everyone is a born leader, but that does not mean you can’t work on yourself to become one.
You can feel like your life is a mess, you feel like nothing is in place, but these are natural occurrences of life. You need to break through the darkness, which is casting a shadow on your life.
You are identified in the way you lead. You need to be brave and courageous if you want people to follow you.
But most importantly, if you’re going to step in your life’s story, you need to be your own leader first.
Brown has spent two decades of her life in research studying deeply about courage, shame, authenticity, and vulnerability.
Her words inspire us to be brave and think outside the box. To help us broaden our horizons about life and our capabilities.
These inspirational quotes are bound to motivate you if you have been feeling low-key lately. Pick your favorite quotes from the categories above, and make your own collection to read whenever you need that spirit!
65 Sad Life Quotes to Express Yourself During Tough Times
These sad life quotes will help you overcome any tough time during your life. There is no human being on earth that has lived their complete life happily. We all face challenges that we need to defeat with our head held high.
You need to be strong, brave and fearless to live your life like a winner. As they say, “tough times don’t last but tough people do”.
A courageous person is the one who doesn’t let his feelings get the better of him. We all go through several different emotions in our life. Sometimes, we are delighted and relieved. But other times, we feel unfortunate and just want to leave everything and run away.
But running away from your emotions isn’t a solution. Instead, accept them and learn to control them, so they don’t walk all over you.
If you’re going through a sad patch in your life right now, stay with us till the end because these quotes will help you wash away your pain.
Deep Sad Life Quotes to Cry It Out
- Tears are words that need to be written. –Paulo Coelho
- So he tasted the deep pain that is reserved only for the strong, just as he had tasted for a little while the deep happiness. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness, they may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep. –Taraji P. Henson
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. –David Levithan
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. –Christopher Morley
- Wipeout your own tears, because if people come to you, they will come for a deal.
- Crying is how heart speaks when your lips can’t explain the pain you feel.
- People cry not because they are weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
You will master the art of living happily the day you learn how to get through the sad moments in your life. No matter how much you try to avoid being sad, you can’t escape from it.
The worst thing an individual can do is avoid their sad feelings because if you avoid them, they are going to come back to stab you in the back. Embrace your sadness and cry it out. It will make you feel much lighter.
The strongest people aren’t the ones who are always happy but the ones who find happiness in small things even in sad times.
Depressing Quotes About Life That Will Relieve Your Pain
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. –Leonardo de Vinci
- Your sadness is a gift. Don’t reject it. Don’t rush it. Live it fully and use it as fuel to change and grow. –Maxime Lagace
- The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first, you must have the mud –the obstacles of life and its suffering. –Goldie Hawn.
- The good life is not one immune to sadness, but one in which sufferings contribute to our development. –Alain De Botton
- I have endured pain and loss, I have felt broken, I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone. But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger. A warrior.
- I am proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
- Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.
- Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone. –Lisa Olivera
Being sad is a sign of how strong and brave you are. It means you have the power to feel different emotions and that you care about certain things in life. Read these quotes to relieve your pain and have a firm belief that these tough times will end.
Going through sadness makes us a better and a stronger person. It prepares us for our future and contributes towards our development. Think of these times with a positive mindset and learn from them. I assure you, the future is brighter and better!
Emotional Messages about Life to Express Sad Feelings
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
- The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won’t hurt you again.
- My world is shattered. I feel pain on my chest because of the heart you broke.
- The way to live in the present is to remember that “this shall too pass.” When you experience joy, remembering that “ this shall too pass” helps you savor the here and now. When you experience pain and sorrow, remembering that “ this shall too pass” reminds you that grief, like joy, is only temporary.
- Two possibilities exist either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. –Arthur C. Clarke
- I am bent, but not broken; I am scared, but not disfigured; I am sad but not hopeless; I am tired but not lifeless; I am afraid, but not powerless; I am angry, but not bitter; I am depressed but not giving up.
- Pain is a part of life; every pain gives a lesson, and the lesson changes the person.
- Life is made of so many partings welded together. –Chares Dickens
Expressing sad feelings is what makes the pain go away. Never keep your sadness inside because it will eat you up little by little. Talk to a very close friend or someone you trust. Tell them about your sorrows and what you’ve been growing through lately.
People are there to help, you just have to choose who you want to share your feelings with. Life is never as smooth as silk. Remember that seeking help doesn’t make you weaker; there’s no harm in asking for help. It only makes you a better person and someone who understands what going through pain means.
Depressed Caption and Quotes That Capture What You’re Feeling
- When you’re depressed, you don’t control your thoughts; your thoughts control you. I wish people would understand this.
- Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer. –Dorothy Rowe
- We try to hide our feelings, but we forget that our eyes speak.
- You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
- That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
- You say you’re depressed –all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective. It just means you’re human. –David Mitchell
- Whenever someone tells me to ‘Just be happy,’ I want to yell, ‘Oh, hey, depression’s gone! Why didn’t I think of that?’ But usually I just roll my eyes instead.
- There are times when explanations, no matter how reasonable, just don’t seem to help. –Fred Rogers
- Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears, and pretend you’re okay.
Whether your sadness is caused by the difficulties in your work life or by someone who you love, it can be really harmful to your health and your day to day life. Sadness sends you into a shallow hole of anxiety and depression that takes some effort to get out of.
It’s better to fight through your tough times before it’s too late. We have all been there. We feel powerless, out of control, and uncertain about the future. But that’s not an effective way to deal with your sadness. Yes, it might go away with time but putting in some effort to erase them will give you quick results.
Sad Quotes About Life and Love That Make You Cry
- I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know that if I had the chance, I wouldn’t do it.
- Before you judge my life, my past, or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain, and my laughter. Remember, everyone has a story. When you’ve lived my life, then you can judge me.
- If you constantly have to tell someone the same thing about how you feel and they don’t change it, understand they don’t respect you.
- No matter how hard I try to make you happy in the end its never good enough because I always end up hurting.
- No matter how you behave with people around you, they will love you according to their needs and mood.
- I say that I don’t want to talk about it. Actually, I do, but I’m afraid of your reaction! I’m afraid that you’ll never see me as an equal again. I’m afraid of the pity in your eyes when you realize how screwed up I am.
- What do you do when the one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making your cry?
If someone hurts you, don’t hurt them back. It will only increase the sadness and pain of the world. If someone is hurting you constantly, try to delete them from your life and move on. There are better things in life you can move towards.
Eventually, you will get over your sadness and discover more things in life that will help you grow as a person. But remember that there’s nothing wrong with crying. Don’t feel ashamed to express your feelings through crying. It’s natural and all of us go through similar phases in life.
Quotes and Sayings About Life and Pain in Sad Moments
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- You can push your pain all the way down in your soul and pretend it does not exist, but somehow someway one day, it is going to push it’s way to the surface and demand that you face it.
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt a bit, but in the end, you end up polished, and they end up useless.
- There is no pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
- The worst kind of pain is getting hurt by the person you explained your pain to.
- I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry.
- The worst regret we can have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right things we did for the wrong people.
One effective and practical way to deal with sad moments in life is to think about similar experiences in your past. Remember that you’ve successfully overcome similar challenges in the past. This will give you just the strength that you need.
Most of us don’t even have the right people to share our pain with. In times like these, we have to stand up for ourselves and be our own supporter. You’re stronger than you think and you can overcome any difficult situation in life.
Short Sad Life Quotes and Words That Will Teach You a Lesson
- Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. –Rumi
- You will never get the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. –Elizbeth Hollomon
- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with the people who make you feel alone. –Robin Williams
- I learned how to be happy because I know what unhappiness is like. –Lilly Singh
- Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you. –Nitya Parkash
- When it hurts –observe. Life is trying to teach you something.
- What brings us to tears will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. –Bob Goff
- Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. –Naval Ravikant
The hard and painful moments in our life teaches us the art to let go. We shouldn’t hold on to things that only hurt us in return. Caring too much can sometimes be a cause of pain too. You don’t get the love that you give everyone which can be very sad.
Every sad patch in your life is trying to teach you something. Life is the greatest teacher! We should observe and learn so we can be better prepared for the future.
Powerful Quotes to Heal You When Life is Unhappy
- Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.
- It’s up to you to walk away or keep going. Sometimes quitting is okay. If you’re unhappy and feeling stuck, free yourself and start a new.
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. –Faraaz Kazi
- You should not have to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole.
- We can make ourselves miserable, or we can make ourselves strong. The amount of effort is the same. –Pema Chodron
- Water has the power to wash off your pain, anger, and stress in the form of tears, rain, or bath. It always makes you feel better. –Saba Tarannum
- If you never heal from what hurt you, then you’ll bleed on people who did not cut you.
- Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
These powerful quotes are exactly what you need in tough times. One mistake that some of us make is that we make ourselves dependent on other people. Love everyone, but don’t be dependent on anyone.
Set some values and live your life by them. See pain as a chance to learn and grow. Never let your hope die. Better days aren’t as far as they seem. No time in life is permanent and these sad days will pass too.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel!
Don’t give up too soon. You have got what you need to overcome the sadness in your life.
These quotes and ideas won’t knock the sadness out of your life but will give you the courage and confidence to face them. Don’t be afraid of sorrow because it is a natural feeling. We were born to feel certain things in a certain way.
Learn to endure who you are as a person and fight through the sad moments in your life. These quotes will surely help you!
69 Volunteer Quotes to Inspire People to Give Back
These volunteer quotes can inspire you to creep out of your cocoon and help make this world a better place! We enjoy so many luxuries of the world, do you ever think of giving back?
Helping people around you and giving back ignites kindness and empathy in you. As you plan to give back, you are bestowed with even more bounties as people praise you, and you feel at peace with yourself. If you want to do anything good, give back and inspire others around you to do the same!
Volunteers are the real superheroes because they help without any personal interest. They believe the money or the time they spend in any cause will repay them in the form of a lifetime of happiness. Read these quotes to get inspired to help others around you!
Funny Volunteer Quotes
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. –Dalai Lama
- Don’t ever question the worth of volunteers. Noah’s ark was built by volunteers; the Titanic was built by professionals. –Dave Gynn
- Sorry the PTO planned such a terrible event. Next time you should volunteer so it will be perfect.
- VOLUNTEERS stand for; V Very important people! O Oustanding! L Love to be helpful! Understand children! N Needed for many things! T Teachers value them! E Enjoy helping children! E Enthusiastic adults! R Ready at one-moment notice! S Special people!
- Being the same creature doesn’t mean, have the same thoughts and attitudes.
- Volunteers don’t necessarily have the time; they just have the heart!
- I do a lot of charity. That is if volunteering an opinion counts.
- Never volunteer for something when you don’t know what you’re walking in to. Haven’t you seen the hunger games?
- Volunteer firefighter! My time, my gas just to save your ass.
- When there are no volunteers, they get appointed!
Volunteering means to do with passion or not at all! It has no age limit. Volunteers are people who reflect compassion, patience, and unselfishness. Voluntarily helping someone is one of the best acts of kindness. It represents the person’s characteristics.
Furthermore, this is one of the activities which make you happy and increases self-confidence. It helps to overcome depression, stress, and anxiety.
You feel that you are a useful person, hence providing a sense of purpose.
Set yourself a role model for the world.
Volunteering means to step forward and make a difference. It includes all kinds of participation. E.g., helping the poor and needy, someone in distress and depression. Try to find a solution to their problem and sort things out.
Volunteer to help your teachers, mates and colleagues is a great thing to do. Doing charity work, donations, ending brutality for animals, providing food, money, or shelter to someone in need, if possible, are ways you can give back.
Volunteering also includes doing something different. E.g., blood donation campaigns, speaking for justice, and rights of freedom and liberty. Here are some funny volunteer quotes that will inspire you to move forward and volunteer too!
Inspirational Volunteer Quotes about Importance of Volunteering
- Life’s most persistent and important question is, What are you doing for others? –Martin Luther King
- The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers. –Terri Guillemets
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Volunteering is the ultimate exercise in democracy. You vote in elections once a year, but when you volunteer, you vote every day about the kind of community you want to live in. –Marjorie Moore
- Without volunteers, we’d be a nation without a soul. –Rosalynn Carter
- Volunteering is at the core of being a human. No one has made it through life without someone else’s help. –Heather French Henry
- Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation’s compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain loving one another. –Erma Brombeck
- Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world. –Howard Zinn
- What makes a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. –Winston Churchill
- If we do not volunteer, we stand in danger of losing too many young people to a different idea about what it means to be an adult, an idea that has very little to recommend connection and service to others. –Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Philanthropy is not about money. It’s about feeling the pain of others and caring enough about their needs to help. –Timothy Pina
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. –Muhammad Ali
Stay consistent with your efforts. It’s all about caring for others and feeling the pain they go through. Help them out, maybe morally, spiritually, or financially.
Furthermore, volunteering benefits you personally as you get to challenge yourself to try something new.
Different types of volunteering include fundraising and administration environmental, supporting children and young people, elderly and disabled homeless.
Volunteering may be social action governance, formal or non-formal.
Volunteering gives you a sense of identity, dignity, and pride. You become an important member of your community.
Motivational Quotes About Volunteering & Giving Back
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
- Those who can do, do. Those who can do more, volunteer. –Anon
- Don’t despise your contributions to humanity, every little kind deed counts. –LailahGifty Akita
- Volunteering can be an exciting, growing, enjoyable experience. It is truly gratifying to serve a cause, practice one’s ideals, work with people, solve problems, see benefits, and knows one had a hand in them. –Harriet Naylor
- Wherever you turn, you can find someone who needs you. Even if it’s a little thing, do something for which there is no pay but the privilege of doing it. –Albert Schweitzer
- Together we can serve humanity with our unique passions, gifts, and abilities. –LailahGifty Akita
- Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but giving more. –H. Jackson Brown
- Allow the way to your great work to be guided by your service to others. –Mollie Marti
- What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good. –Aristotle
- Where there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness. –Seneca
Here are some quotes to motivate you to do something different and unique. Take a step, move out of your comfort zone, start volunteering, and give back to the world now! May it be monetarily or morally; volunteering helps to reduce depression and loneliness.
You meet people and become a socially active participant. This means more interaction with people, more learning and therefore spreading your circle. If they need your help today, they will help you when you need help! Kindness never goes unrewarded.
Volunteer work lowers high blood pressure and changes lives. Volunteering means to do something usually without getting paid by your own will. We rise by lifting others! Your greatness is not what you have, it’s what you give to the world!
Powerful Quotes to Inspire Volunteers
- I believe that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to others. –Thomas Jefferson
- Act as if what you do make a difference it does. –William James
- Volunteers are not paid- not because they are worthless but because they are priceless.
- Never doubt a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. –Margaret Mead
- The best place to find the helping hand is at the end of your arm. As you get older, you must remember you have a second hand. The first one is to help yourself. The second hand is to help others. –Audrey Hepburn
- The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you can alter, even by a millimeter, the way people look at reality, then you can change the world. – James Baldwin
- I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve. — Albert Schweitzer
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. –Mother Teresa
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. –Aesop
- Volunteer! Start where you are! Use what you have! Do what you can! –Arthur Ashe
Here are some powerful quotes to inspire volunteers that they are doing their best and performing an outstanding work. They should be appreciated and supported for their efforts that they perform without any pay.
For changing a country, the biggest part is played by volunteers. You really can change the world if youcare enough!
Volunteering Quotes and Sayings on Community Service
- Without community service, we would not have a strong quality of life. It’s important to the person who serves as well as the recipient. It’s the way in which we ourselves grow and develop. –Dr. Dorothy Heights
- I urge young people to consider public service, whether they do it now by volunteering in their community or prepare for public service as an adult. –John Walters
- The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the passionate members of its members. –Coretta Scott King
- Having seen my mom in community volunteer work my whole life and in Congress for 25 years, it is true as she often says that she sees her service as an extension of her role as a mother and as a grandmother. –Christine Pelosi
- This is community service at the risk of being labeled as racist and called names. Our job is to hold governments accountable, and nothing has created more recent change regarding immigration than the voice of our volunteers. –Chris Simcox
- Devote yourself to your community around you and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. –Mitch Albom
- There is incredible value in being service to others. –Elizbeth Berg
- You may not have saved a lot of money in your life, but if you have saved a lot of heartaches for other folks, you are a pretty rich man. – Seth Parker
Volunteers have the heart to walk out of the way and help someone in difficulty. It’s not necessary to have the time; it’s the heart of purest gold that matters.
The patriot volunteers fighting for the country and his rights makes the most reliable soldier on earth!
Volunteering includes making a visit to their old age home, serving on a community board, teaching a student for free, donating money or volunteering in hospitals.
Every person plays a role in their society and represents it; hence one should take care of the wellbeing of fellow community members too. It may be as students, teachers, doctors, or any profession!
People who volunteer often live longer. Above mentioned sayings inspire us to participate in community service too!
Appreciation Quotes to Say Thank You to Volunteers
- For some people volunteering is about living, but for the likes of you, it is a way of living. Thank you.
- The key to our success rests in people like you, who embody the spirit of greatness by saying, Yes! I can, and you can, too!
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. –Oscar Wilde
- Volunteers like you are a ray of hope for those whose lives are plunged in the darkness of despair.
- The measure of a life is not its duration, but its donation. –Peter Marshall
- Great things are brought about, and burdens are lightened through the efforts of many hands anxiously engaged in a good cause. –Elder M. Russel Ballard
- Your work was better than all of us and yet without any fee. You are really special. We salute you and thank you.
- Most people just post quotes of generosity and kindness on their profiles. You have done what they pretend. You are the best. Thank you
- It’s not for money, it’s not for fame, and it’s not for any personal gain. It’s just for the love of fellow man. It’s just to lend a helping hand. It’s just to give a tithe of self. That’s something you can’t buy with wealth. It’s not the medals worn with pride. It’s just for that feeling deep inside. It’s that reward down in your heart. It’s that feeling that you’ve been a part of helping others far and near. That’s what makes you a volunteer.
Volunteers play a significant role in our society. They inspire us to be who we are and to do things selflessly for another person’s ease.
We are nothing without their support, they have been our secret power! Moreover, by volunteering, we learn to adopt characteristics like humbleness, kindness, sweetness, and also spreading peace.
We should encourage and appreciate them daily. God is always watching us, and therefore it’s not necessary to show the world our voluntary work; some things are simply done quietly; we must know that God will reward us!
We should learn from their example and follow their footsteps. People like you are hard to find. We love you, and thank you!
More Famous Volunteer’s Sayings
- The quality of your life will be determined by the quality of your contribution. When you work to improve the lives of others, your life improves automatically. –Kurek Ashley
- There is nothing like a volunteer who believes in a candidate and cause. –Steve Stockman
- If you become a helper of hearts, the spring of wisdom will flow from your heart. –Rumi
- Every person can make a difference. Every person should try. –John R Rennedy
- Research has shown that people who volunteer often live longer. –Allen Klien
- The breeze, the trees, the honey bees. –Juliet Carinreap
- There are two ways of spreading light- to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth. –Stonewall Jackson
- Volunteers are not paid- not because they are worthless but because they are priceless. –Sherry Anderson
- There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. –Elie Wiesel
Above mentioned are some additional volunteer quotes and sayings which reflect their attributes and traits, such as having a sweet nature, humble personality, and helpful individuals.
We can’t help everyone, but we can surely help someone! Help someone achieve their dreams, and you will achieve yours! No one has ever become poor by giving! Show them how they made a difference. Provide social recognition to volunteers.
In light of the quotes mentioned above, we can see the importance of volunteers, the benefits and how they inspire and influence us to be great people too!
It would be best if you always were first and foremost to volunteer for good causes. Be it at home, in neighbors, or a stranger. It’s never too late to collect blessings and be rewarded for your excellent work.
Volunteers have a fearless approach. They think creatively and are driven by passion. What makes them stand out is that they always show eagerness to take the initiative first! Furthermore, they stay humble about their work. We love our volunteersand are proud of them!
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
Do you know how vital healing affirmations are?
Many of us do not let go of painful past and wounds, and it prevents us from enjoying pure love and peace within ourselves. We need not fight with realities.
If you start accepting the way things are, the process of healing begins, and the journey of overcoming physical and emotional pains become easier.
Healing affirmations make you feel better and changed. Let me tell you how fast I have mended my body, mind, and soul with positive self-healing quotes.
Being a plus-sized child, I always faced bullying from people around me. It made me hate myself. One day while surfing the internet, I read about the significance of using positive sayings to boost confidence and get rid of negative thoughts.
From that day onwards, I embarked on the journey of self-love to treat myself in a better manner. That made me forgive myself and also those who hurt me.
Healing affirmations are the first step towards breaking stereotypes and changing everything.
Positive Affirmations for Healing Your Body
- I have a perfect body, a brilliant mind, and a tranquil spirit.
- Every cell in my body resonates with energy and well-being.
- I trust and respect my body’s wisdom.
- I allow myself to heal inside and out.
- I am patient, give myself time, and let go of things that I cannot control.
- Happiness is the music of my body, and vitality is its song.
- I put myself, my health, and healing above everything. I strive to live a good life.
- I consider what I think about myself more than what people think of me.
- I am in great shape and grateful to my body for healing.
- My mantra in life is to forgive myself and those who hurt me.
- My body is in sync with the universe.
Healing Affirmations to Repair Your Mind & Soul
- Appreciation and peace flow through my mind like a clear stream.
- I have the power to heal, and I am getting healthier every day.
- I give time and space to my soul to restore.
- I believe everything heals with time.
- I am determined to cure my wounds, soul, mind, and see things differently.
- I can manifest joy and healing.
- I visualize my highest self to take good care of my mind.
- I deserve peace to ensure mental well-being.
- It is time to move ahead to discover the purpose of my existence, and own my truth.
- I am worthy, talented, deserving, and healthy.
- I prefer inner peace more than false hopes and temporary satisfactions.
Positive Affirmations for Emotional Healing
- My past does not define my present and future.
- I know my limitations. I am independent and respect my boundaries.
- I am not a victim and do not fear anyone.
- I foster peace, energy, and love in my spirits.
- I have a soul full of vitality and pure love.
- The beauty of my face does not define me. The purity of my heart matters the most.
- I do not hold a grudge against those who have hurt me. I prefer to be free and ease myself.
- I have compassion and kindness for everyone.
- I release all emotional blocks that stop me from enjoying peace of mind.
- I accept my imperfections, and I am grateful for all the blessings I have.
- I want to fly free; that’s why I have given up on everything that weighs me down.
Affirmations for Physical Healing and Pain Relief
- I am at ease with my pain because I know it will heal soon.
- I love my pains. I know the power of love will help to cure it.
- I have a healthy and pain-free back.
- I am in charge of my pain and understand the needs of my body.
- My muscles give me the support I need.
- I am grateful to have a sturdy and flexible body.
- Pain is a teacher, and I am learning from it to face afflictions.
- I go for peace daily, no matter how difficult it is.
- I do not contest cramps but build a body to help me live a healthy life.
- I am more energetic than my wounds and sickness.
- I am healthy.
Louise Hay Affirmations for Healing Your Life
The author of You Can Heal Your Life, Louise Lynn Hay, the famous American writer, is well-known for her contribution to encourage people to create a joyful life for themselves.
Being a rape victim in childhood and later on, a person living with cervical cancer, she made people believe in the power of affirmations to cure illness, eliminate resentment from life and be grateful for a beautiful life.
Watch this video to take your daily dose of affirmations and live with passion by respecting yourself.
Here is a list of 12 affirmations from this magical video to help you realize how capable and gorgeous you are.
- I express my feelings. You express your feelings.
- I radiate self-respect. You radiate self-respect.
- I am respected by others.
- I have wonderful loving relationships.
- I share my joy with everyone.
- I express my joy through singing and dancing.
- I am a good person.
- I know how to have fun.
- I allow myself to play every day.
- I am proud of all my accomplishments.
- I am filled with positive energy.
Do not forget to watch this video to enrich your souls and cherish yourself.
Self-healing Affirmations for a Broken Heart
- Everything happens for a good reason, always.
- I know, a better person is going to enter in my life soon.
- I am courageous and can handle whatever is lying ahead.
- I am accepting and know how to take care of myself.
- I have opened my heart to love again.
- I create space to heal my broken heart and let go of the past.
- I deserve the best, and I am ready to start over.
- I am healing from all the losses, heartbreaks, and disappointments.
- I hope to love again, to feel the sunshine, precious innocence, and eternal warmth of deep love.
- All the affection I need is within me.
- Love is my priority, not the loss.
Daily Healing Affirmations for Anxiety and Stress
- I am OK.
- I am ready to give my best. I have prepared well for this.
- I am all set to conquer the hearts of everyone with my work.
- I am anxious, but so what? I can handle it.
- I have no doubts and fears about my abilities.
- I am divinely protected, and stress is not going to control me.
- I am positive. If I fall back, I am not going to be stuck forever.
- I take in relaxation and take out tension.
- Everything is alright in my realm.
- No matter how hard the situation is, I am going to win it.
Powerful Affirmations for Healing Sadness and Depression
- Obstacles in my way do not break me. They strengthen me.
- Life is God’s beautiful gift.
- I choose to be happy.
- I am not inferior to any other person. My weaknesses are my strengths.
- I am vibrant and resilient.
- I am a warrior and celebrate my tenacity.
- My hardships bring me opportunities to promote me.
- There is hope, confidence, and vigor all around me.
- I am learning and growing every moment.
- I am enough. I have my back.
- I am sure; I can endure bad days,
- My track record of letting go negativity is 100 percent. Yes, I can do this too.
Spiritual Affirmations for Healing
- I breathe in peaceful energy and breathe out upsetting thoughts.
- God has created me uniquely and is always beside me.
- I am gifted with the universe’s clarity, strength, and wholeness.
- I am magnetic and loved for my sacred beauty.
- I have a purpose, and I need to fulfill it.
- I voice my truth and intuitions.
- I have unconditional love for everyone.
- I do not pollute myself and this world with hopelessness.
- The problems are illusions, and I do not concentrate on them.
- I am ready to answer the callings of my soul and guardian angels.
- God is leading me to His abode of peace.
Healing Affirmations to Help You Achieve Inner Peace
- I am always kind.
- I love everything that has made me who I am.
- I welcome blessings to rain over me.
- There is no room for drama and pessimism in my life.
- The more I let go, the more I enjoy it.
- I meditate to free my mind from ill thoughts.
- I feel love and live in peace.
- Calmness and poise have stepped in my life.
- I am flowing and adaptable.
- I am ready to accept miracles beyond my expectations.
- Nothing hampers my optimism and self-control.
In this world of stress and tensions, the power of healing is undeniable. We encounter situations when emotions get heated, anxieties, and uncertainties fill our minds.
To counter such challenges and attain inner peace, using healing statements is of utmost importance. Here through this blog, I want you to focus on utilizing these affirmations to trigger your subconscious mind to act on your words to experience peace.
65 Sad Life Quotes to Express Yourself During Tough Times
69 Volunteer Quotes to Inspire People to Give Back
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Ultimate List for Boss Quotes 2020
Interpersonal Communication – The Definitive Guide
101 Sarcastic Quotes for Sarcasm Lovers to Express What You Really Feel
62 Encouraging Scriptures and Quotes to Inspire Your Prayer Life
97 Handpicked Quotes to Remind You the Beauty of Sunsets
Don’t Simply Treat Others How You Want to be Treated
88 Beautiful Quotes From Famous Artists To Inspire
74 Accountability Quotes That Will Inspire You to Follow Though Your Commitments
47 Inspirational Quotes from Brené Brown to Empower You
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
20 Barriers to Effective Communication You Must Overcome
20 Ways to Make You A Successful Businesswoman
97 Handpicked Quotes to Remind You the Beauty of Sunsets
77 Pain Quotes to Help You Heal from Trauma
Top 10 Signs You Need to Hire a Family Lawyer (+Free Legal Help Advice)
80 Motivational Quotes about Living a Happy Life
Motivation4 months ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day
Motivation6 months ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Quotes3 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Growth5 months ago
When Life Gives You Lemons, Add Sugar and Water, Make Lemonade
LifeStyle2 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
Motivation6 months ago
Think Before You Speak: Everything You Wanted to Know
Travel7 months ago
15 Best Places to Visit in Paris
Relationships7 months ago
60 Easy Family Goals That You Can Take Action Now