What is life without any adventure?
You must have heard of the famous saying ‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” Well, this saying implies on each one of us as we work mindlessly months after months without taking breaks to revitalize our selves.
We must realize that we need the enthusiasm to live and explore the world around us. We all seek inspiration to take a step in life, to take action, strive, and take chances but lack the courage.
Are you bored with your monotonous routine?
Well, I guess we all are and need a push to get out there and break free of the vicious work circle. It is essential to let your senses engross in nature’s aesthetics, to refresh and restart.
Motivating yourself to plan a trip might sound fun in your head but carrying it out… cumbersome right?
This is why you need support! Motivational travel quotes are your go-to if you are feeling too lazy to pack that backpack. Once you read these fun travel quotes, you are ringing up your friends to hop in with you for a memorable trip.
These quotes are exciting and contain all the motivation and inspiration you need to plan that grand trip. When you travel, you leave behind all your troubles and worries and have some of the best experiences of our life.
When you need that enthusiasm, just read one of these, and you will be on your toes in no time! I have put some of my favorite quotes in this article, which you might enjoy reading as much as I did.
Short Travel Quotes
- Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
- Travel is the healthiest addiction.
- Life is short, and the world is wide.
- Everything you do is based on the choices you make!
- So much of who we are is where we have been.
- Fall in love with the journey, not the destination.
- If happiness is the goal and it should be. Then adventure should be a priority. — Richard Branson
- Travelling-it leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller.
- Travel while you’re young and able. — Brian Lee
- There are seven days in a week, and “someday” isn’t one of them. — Benny Lewis
- The world is too big to tell just one story.
- If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal. — Paul Coelho
- Climb the mountain, not so the world can see you, but so the world can see you. —David McCullough Jr
- The journey is the destination. — Dan Eldon
Want to be a storyteller? Then try traveling! Travelling is truly is food for your soul and mind. Travelling makes not only makes you physically strong but mentally more focused as well. As you take a journey, you feel a radical change you feel within yourself.
Our minds often feel cramped with hours of office work and just the same old routines of grabbing a coffee and going to and fro from our workplaces to home. Give your mind some fresh air to breathe, let it relax, and take a break from the worldly woes.
Inspiration Travel with Friends Quotes
- Life is meant for good friends and great adventures.
- Together is our favorite place to be.
- A good friend listens to our adventures. A best friend makes them with you.
- A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.
- Friends that travel together stay together.
- Live life with no excuses. Travel with no regrets.
- The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
- Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.
- Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. —Misty Copeland
- If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
When was the last time you went out on a wonder expedition with a friend? Most people would answer that as a “never” or “many years ago.” Even when we hang out with our friends, it is either at a fancy restaurant, a bar, or a coffee shop. Have you ever thought about traveling far and beyond with your friends?
If not, well, then think now! Travelers who are friends share an incredible bond. You get to ponder over nature looking its best. You feel vulnerable, and if your friends are trustworthy enough, you can just let it all out without being judged. Having best friends is a blessing but having a travel partner who is also a good friend, that another level of friendship!
The best part about traveling with friends is that you can never get bored. While on a trip, you sometimes could feel alone and bored, but having some company can flip the situation. Having company can make your trip even more memorable and enjoyable. Try traveling with your friends, and you will have a blast of fun!
Interesting Travel Quotes
- Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.
- Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas and take your next trip in kilometers.
- Travel is my therapy.
- Sometimes the most scenic roads in life are the detours you didn’t mean to take. — Angela N. Blount
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- Don’t let your dreams be dreams.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
- Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.
- I wonder if the ocean smells different on the other side of the world. — J.A.Redmerski
- There is no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
- To travel is to live. — Hans Christian Andersen
In my opinion, there is not a better place you can spend your money on than traveling. Travelling makes you a different person, enriching your soul, giving you new horizons. The world is a beautiful place, but it’s a shame we hardly make enough time to explore it. It is indeed the best therapy and the best gift you can give to yourself.
Travel across the oceans and the seas, you will come across so many cultures, people, and places of interest that you will be surprised. If you don’t explore the world and keep dreaming about one day, it might just never come. It might become the biggest regret of your life, so why not do it while you are able?
Take action, and you will admire your abilities!
Adventure Quotes for You to Travel Around the World
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. — Saint Augustine
- Don’t be the person who is too busy when you’re young and too tired when you’re old.
- The world is too big to stay in one place, and life is too short to do just one thing.
- Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
- Adventure is worthwhile. — Aesop
- The goal is to die with memories, not dreams.
- “You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong” — Sue Fitzmaurice
- If you think you’ve peaked, find a new mountain.
- Make today an adventure.
“I am not adventurous”. Wrong! Every person is born with an instinct to experience adventure, but it’s the work burdens on our shoulders that hold us back. Adventure is a way to keep your soul fueled up. Collect as many memories as you can while you are alive. You will remember each moment you enjoyed and will be forever grateful to yourself that you actually took the step. These motivational quotes can really help uplift your mood and get at it!
Famous Travel Quotes and Sayings
- “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” — Gustav Flaubert
- Don’t listen to what they say, go see.
- Travel expands the mind and fills the gap. — Sheda Savage
- People forget years and remember moments.
- Escape and breathe the air of new places.
- Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind. — Seneca
- We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.
- Better to see it once than hear about it a thousand times.
- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. — Lao Tzu
- Take memories, leave only footprints.
- Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret. — Oscar Wilde
Here are some words of wisdom from the wise and famous! Traveling is an essential part of life. It is a necessary escape to re-introduce vigor to the mind. Memories last forever, and the road to a beautiful destination might be bumpy.
But you have to take risks! If you are thinking about giving life another chance, begin with traveling.
Travel Quotes for Instagram and Pinterest
- Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow. — Anita Desai
- Don’t forget: beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies. — Paulo Coelho
- I need Vitamin SEA!
- Happiness is planning a trip to somewhere new.
- Life should have more mountains and less stress.
- Travel does the heart good.
- Beach: best escape anyone can have.
- Travel expands the mind and fills the gap.
- Nature is not on the internet.
- Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.
Make your Instagram wall colorful with these travel quotes. If you have been inspired and motivated to travel by these awesome quotes, put them up to inspire others! In the middle of all the hassles in life, it is essential to fill your soul with adventures and have some time to self-reflect.
After all, everyone needs Vitamin SEA to rejuvenate!
My Personal Favorite Travel Captions
- In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take. — Lewis Carroll
- One life. One world. Explore it.
- Tomorrow is a day that never arrives.
- The journey, not the arrival matters. — T.S. Eliot
- What you seek is seeking you
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
- You get educated by traveling.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart
- Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. — Ernest Hemingway
- Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent in the ideas of living. — Mary Ritter Beard
- All you need to know is that it’s possible.
- The most beautiful in the world is of course, the world itself.
- Work, travel, save, repeat
- And maybe the only way to find what you are looking for is to get lost along the way.
- You got to find your own places. The places you get, girl, the ones that stick in your heart. And if you are lucky, you find people to share them with. — Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard
- We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.
- Courage is found in unlikely places. — J.R.R.Tolkien
Many times, I feel dull-spirited or just depressed. I read over this collection of my favorite travel quotes.
These quotes make me feel like I have a goal in life. That traveling is something that can help me find myself. I can relate to each of these inspiring travel quotes. You can make your favorite travel quotes list too!
Each quote is spectacular in its own way, giving out waves of travel inspiration. If you ever feel like you need that booster to push you up, read of these, and you will find the energy you need to kick start a trip. Plan a trip with your friends because there will never be a perfect day to travel, you will have to make the day perfect.
The knowledge of a traveler is exclusive, and the experiences are to treasure forever.
Pick some of your favorite quotes from the categories above and recall them anytime you crave an adventure. Let yourself delve into the wanderlust as these quotes help you get through a fantastic travel story!
65 Sad Life Quotes to Express Yourself During Tough Times
These sad life quotes will help you overcome any tough time during your life. There is no human being on earth that has lived their complete life happily. We all face challenges that we need to defeat with our head held high.
You need to be strong, brave and fearless to live your life like a winner. As they say, “tough times don’t last but tough people do”.
A courageous person is the one who doesn’t let his feelings get the better of him. We all go through several different emotions in our life. Sometimes, we are delighted and relieved. But other times, we feel unfortunate and just want to leave everything and run away.
But running away from your emotions isn’t a solution. Instead, accept them and learn to control them, so they don’t walk all over you.
If you’re going through a sad patch in your life right now, stay with us till the end because these quotes will help you wash away your pain.
Deep Sad Life Quotes to Cry It Out
- Tears are words that need to be written. –Paulo Coelho
- So he tasted the deep pain that is reserved only for the strong, just as he had tasted for a little while the deep happiness. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness, they may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep. –Taraji P. Henson
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. –David Levithan
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. –Christopher Morley
- Wipeout your own tears, because if people come to you, they will come for a deal.
- Crying is how heart speaks when your lips can’t explain the pain you feel.
- People cry not because they are weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
You will master the art of living happily the day you learn how to get through the sad moments in your life. No matter how much you try to avoid being sad, you can’t escape from it.
The worst thing an individual can do is avoid their sad feelings because if you avoid them, they are going to come back to stab you in the back. Embrace your sadness and cry it out. It will make you feel much lighter.
The strongest people aren’t the ones who are always happy but the ones who find happiness in small things even in sad times.
Depressing Quotes About Life That Will Relieve Your Pain
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. –Leonardo de Vinci
- Your sadness is a gift. Don’t reject it. Don’t rush it. Live it fully and use it as fuel to change and grow. –Maxime Lagace
- The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first, you must have the mud –the obstacles of life and its suffering. –Goldie Hawn.
- The good life is not one immune to sadness, but one in which sufferings contribute to our development. –Alain De Botton
- I have endured pain and loss, I have felt broken, I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone. But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger. A warrior.
- I am proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
- Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.
- Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone. –Lisa Olivera
Being sad is a sign of how strong and brave you are. It means you have the power to feel different emotions and that you care about certain things in life. Read these quotes to relieve your pain and have a firm belief that these tough times will end.
Going through sadness makes us a better and a stronger person. It prepares us for our future and contributes towards our development. Think of these times with a positive mindset and learn from them. I assure you, the future is brighter and better!
Emotional Messages about Life to Express Sad Feelings
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
- The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won’t hurt you again.
- My world is shattered. I feel pain on my chest because of the heart you broke.
- The way to live in the present is to remember that “this shall too pass.” When you experience joy, remembering that “ this shall too pass” helps you savor the here and now. When you experience pain and sorrow, remembering that “ this shall too pass” reminds you that grief, like joy, is only temporary.
- Two possibilities exist either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. –Arthur C. Clarke
- I am bent, but not broken; I am scared, but not disfigured; I am sad but not hopeless; I am tired but not lifeless; I am afraid, but not powerless; I am angry, but not bitter; I am depressed but not giving up.
- Pain is a part of life; every pain gives a lesson, and the lesson changes the person.
- Life is made of so many partings welded together. –Chares Dickens
Expressing sad feelings is what makes the pain go away. Never keep your sadness inside because it will eat you up little by little. Talk to a very close friend or someone you trust. Tell them about your sorrows and what you’ve been growing through lately.
People are there to help, you just have to choose who you want to share your feelings with. Life is never as smooth as silk. Remember that seeking help doesn’t make you weaker; there’s no harm in asking for help. It only makes you a better person and someone who understands what going through pain means.
Depressed Caption and Quotes That Capture What You’re Feeling
- When you’re depressed, you don’t control your thoughts; your thoughts control you. I wish people would understand this.
- Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer. –Dorothy Rowe
- We try to hide our feelings, but we forget that our eyes speak.
- You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
- That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
- You say you’re depressed –all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective. It just means you’re human. –David Mitchell
- Whenever someone tells me to ‘Just be happy,’ I want to yell, ‘Oh, hey, depression’s gone! Why didn’t I think of that?’ But usually I just roll my eyes instead.
- There are times when explanations, no matter how reasonable, just don’t seem to help. –Fred Rogers
- Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears, and pretend you’re okay.
Whether your sadness is caused by the difficulties in your work life or by someone who you love, it can be really harmful to your health and your day to day life. Sadness sends you into a shallow hole of anxiety and depression that takes some effort to get out of.
It’s better to fight through your tough times before it’s too late. We have all been there. We feel powerless, out of control, and uncertain about the future. But that’s not an effective way to deal with your sadness. Yes, it might go away with time but putting in some effort to erase them will give you quick results.
Sad Quotes About Life and Love That Make You Cry
- I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know that if I had the chance, I wouldn’t do it.
- Before you judge my life, my past, or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain, and my laughter. Remember, everyone has a story. When you’ve lived my life, then you can judge me.
- If you constantly have to tell someone the same thing about how you feel and they don’t change it, understand they don’t respect you.
- No matter how hard I try to make you happy in the end its never good enough because I always end up hurting.
- No matter how you behave with people around you, they will love you according to their needs and mood.
- I say that I don’t want to talk about it. Actually, I do, but I’m afraid of your reaction! I’m afraid that you’ll never see me as an equal again. I’m afraid of the pity in your eyes when you realize how screwed up I am.
- What do you do when the one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making your cry?
If someone hurts you, don’t hurt them back. It will only increase the sadness and pain of the world. If someone is hurting you constantly, try to delete them from your life and move on. There are better things in life you can move towards.
Eventually, you will get over your sadness and discover more things in life that will help you grow as a person. But remember that there’s nothing wrong with crying. Don’t feel ashamed to express your feelings through crying. It’s natural and all of us go through similar phases in life.
Quotes and Sayings About Life and Pain in Sad Moments
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- You can push your pain all the way down in your soul and pretend it does not exist, but somehow someway one day, it is going to push it’s way to the surface and demand that you face it.
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt a bit, but in the end, you end up polished, and they end up useless.
- There is no pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
- The worst kind of pain is getting hurt by the person you explained your pain to.
- I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry.
- The worst regret we can have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right things we did for the wrong people.
One effective and practical way to deal with sad moments in life is to think about similar experiences in your past. Remember that you’ve successfully overcome similar challenges in the past. This will give you just the strength that you need.
Most of us don’t even have the right people to share our pain with. In times like these, we have to stand up for ourselves and be our own supporter. You’re stronger than you think and you can overcome any difficult situation in life.
Short Sad Life Quotes and Words That Will Teach You a Lesson
- Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. –Rumi
- You will never get the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. –Elizbeth Hollomon
- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with the people who make you feel alone. –Robin Williams
- I learned how to be happy because I know what unhappiness is like. –Lilly Singh
- Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you. –Nitya Parkash
- When it hurts –observe. Life is trying to teach you something.
- What brings us to tears will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. –Bob Goff
- Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. –Naval Ravikant
The hard and painful moments in our life teaches us the art to let go. We shouldn’t hold on to things that only hurt us in return. Caring too much can sometimes be a cause of pain too. You don’t get the love that you give everyone which can be very sad.
Every sad patch in your life is trying to teach you something. Life is the greatest teacher! We should observe and learn so we can be better prepared for the future.
Powerful Quotes to Heal You When Life is Unhappy
- Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.
- It’s up to you to walk away or keep going. Sometimes quitting is okay. If you’re unhappy and feeling stuck, free yourself and start a new.
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. –Faraaz Kazi
- You should not have to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole.
- We can make ourselves miserable, or we can make ourselves strong. The amount of effort is the same. –Pema Chodron
- Water has the power to wash off your pain, anger, and stress in the form of tears, rain, or bath. It always makes you feel better. –Saba Tarannum
- If you never heal from what hurt you, then you’ll bleed on people who did not cut you.
- Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
These powerful quotes are exactly what you need in tough times. One mistake that some of us make is that we make ourselves dependent on other people. Love everyone, but don’t be dependent on anyone.
Set some values and live your life by them. See pain as a chance to learn and grow. Never let your hope die. Better days aren’t as far as they seem. No time in life is permanent and these sad days will pass too.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel!
Don’t give up too soon. You have got what you need to overcome the sadness in your life.
These quotes and ideas won’t knock the sadness out of your life but will give you the courage and confidence to face them. Don’t be afraid of sorrow because it is a natural feeling. We were born to feel certain things in a certain way.
Learn to endure who you are as a person and fight through the sad moments in your life. These quotes will surely help you!
69 Volunteer Quotes to Inspire People to Give Back
These volunteer quotes can inspire you to creep out of your cocoon and help make this world a better place! We enjoy so many luxuries of the world, do you ever think of giving back?
Helping people around you and giving back ignites kindness and empathy in you. As you plan to give back, you are bestowed with even more bounties as people praise you, and you feel at peace with yourself. If you want to do anything good, give back and inspire others around you to do the same!
Volunteers are the real superheroes because they help without any personal interest. They believe the money or the time they spend in any cause will repay them in the form of a lifetime of happiness. Read these quotes to get inspired to help others around you!
Funny Volunteer Quotes
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. –Dalai Lama
- Don’t ever question the worth of volunteers. Noah’s ark was built by volunteers; the Titanic was built by professionals. –Dave Gynn
- Sorry the PTO planned such a terrible event. Next time you should volunteer so it will be perfect.
- VOLUNTEERS stand for; V Very important people! O Oustanding! L Love to be helpful! Understand children! N Needed for many things! T Teachers value them! E Enjoy helping children! E Enthusiastic adults! R Ready at one-moment notice! S Special people!
- Being the same creature doesn’t mean, have the same thoughts and attitudes.
- Volunteers don’t necessarily have the time; they just have the heart!
- I do a lot of charity. That is if volunteering an opinion counts.
- Never volunteer for something when you don’t know what you’re walking in to. Haven’t you seen the hunger games?
- Volunteer firefighter! My time, my gas just to save your ass.
- When there are no volunteers, they get appointed!
Volunteering means to do with passion or not at all! It has no age limit. Volunteers are people who reflect compassion, patience, and unselfishness. Voluntarily helping someone is one of the best acts of kindness. It represents the person’s characteristics.
Furthermore, this is one of the activities which make you happy and increases self-confidence. It helps to overcome depression, stress, and anxiety.
You feel that you are a useful person, hence providing a sense of purpose.
Set yourself a role model for the world.
Volunteering means to step forward and make a difference. It includes all kinds of participation. E.g., helping the poor and needy, someone in distress and depression. Try to find a solution to their problem and sort things out.
Volunteer to help your teachers, mates and colleagues is a great thing to do. Doing charity work, donations, ending brutality for animals, providing food, money, or shelter to someone in need, if possible, are ways you can give back.
Volunteering also includes doing something different. E.g., blood donation campaigns, speaking for justice, and rights of freedom and liberty. Here are some funny volunteer quotes that will inspire you to move forward and volunteer too!
Inspirational Volunteer Quotes about Importance of Volunteering
- Life’s most persistent and important question is, What are you doing for others? –Martin Luther King
- The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers. –Terri Guillemets
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Volunteering is the ultimate exercise in democracy. You vote in elections once a year, but when you volunteer, you vote every day about the kind of community you want to live in. –Marjorie Moore
- Without volunteers, we’d be a nation without a soul. –Rosalynn Carter
- Volunteering is at the core of being a human. No one has made it through life without someone else’s help. –Heather French Henry
- Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation’s compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain loving one another. –Erma Brombeck
- Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world. –Howard Zinn
- What makes a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. –Winston Churchill
- If we do not volunteer, we stand in danger of losing too many young people to a different idea about what it means to be an adult, an idea that has very little to recommend connection and service to others. –Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Philanthropy is not about money. It’s about feeling the pain of others and caring enough about their needs to help. –Timothy Pina
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. –Muhammad Ali
Stay consistent with your efforts. It’s all about caring for others and feeling the pain they go through. Help them out, maybe morally, spiritually, or financially.
Furthermore, volunteering benefits you personally as you get to challenge yourself to try something new.
Different types of volunteering include fundraising and administration environmental, supporting children and young people, elderly and disabled homeless.
Volunteering may be social action governance, formal or non-formal.
Volunteering gives you a sense of identity, dignity, and pride. You become an important member of your community.
Motivational Quotes About Volunteering & Giving Back
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
- Those who can do, do. Those who can do more, volunteer. –Anon
- Don’t despise your contributions to humanity, every little kind deed counts. –LailahGifty Akita
- Volunteering can be an exciting, growing, enjoyable experience. It is truly gratifying to serve a cause, practice one’s ideals, work with people, solve problems, see benefits, and knows one had a hand in them. –Harriet Naylor
- Wherever you turn, you can find someone who needs you. Even if it’s a little thing, do something for which there is no pay but the privilege of doing it. –Albert Schweitzer
- Together we can serve humanity with our unique passions, gifts, and abilities. –LailahGifty Akita
- Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but giving more. –H. Jackson Brown
- Allow the way to your great work to be guided by your service to others. –Mollie Marti
- What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good. –Aristotle
- Where there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness. –Seneca
Here are some quotes to motivate you to do something different and unique. Take a step, move out of your comfort zone, start volunteering, and give back to the world now! May it be monetarily or morally; volunteering helps to reduce depression and loneliness.
You meet people and become a socially active participant. This means more interaction with people, more learning and therefore spreading your circle. If they need your help today, they will help you when you need help! Kindness never goes unrewarded.
Volunteer work lowers high blood pressure and changes lives. Volunteering means to do something usually without getting paid by your own will. We rise by lifting others! Your greatness is not what you have, it’s what you give to the world!
Powerful Quotes to Inspire Volunteers
- I believe that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to others. –Thomas Jefferson
- Act as if what you do make a difference it does. –William James
- Volunteers are not paid- not because they are worthless but because they are priceless.
- Never doubt a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. –Margaret Mead
- The best place to find the helping hand is at the end of your arm. As you get older, you must remember you have a second hand. The first one is to help yourself. The second hand is to help others. –Audrey Hepburn
- The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you can alter, even by a millimeter, the way people look at reality, then you can change the world. – James Baldwin
- I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve. — Albert Schweitzer
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. –Mother Teresa
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. –Aesop
- Volunteer! Start where you are! Use what you have! Do what you can! –Arthur Ashe
Here are some powerful quotes to inspire volunteers that they are doing their best and performing an outstanding work. They should be appreciated and supported for their efforts that they perform without any pay.
For changing a country, the biggest part is played by volunteers. You really can change the world if youcare enough!
Volunteering Quotes and Sayings on Community Service
- Without community service, we would not have a strong quality of life. It’s important to the person who serves as well as the recipient. It’s the way in which we ourselves grow and develop. –Dr. Dorothy Heights
- I urge young people to consider public service, whether they do it now by volunteering in their community or prepare for public service as an adult. –John Walters
- The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the passionate members of its members. –Coretta Scott King
- Having seen my mom in community volunteer work my whole life and in Congress for 25 years, it is true as she often says that she sees her service as an extension of her role as a mother and as a grandmother. –Christine Pelosi
- This is community service at the risk of being labeled as racist and called names. Our job is to hold governments accountable, and nothing has created more recent change regarding immigration than the voice of our volunteers. –Chris Simcox
- Devote yourself to your community around you and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. –Mitch Albom
- There is incredible value in being service to others. –Elizbeth Berg
- You may not have saved a lot of money in your life, but if you have saved a lot of heartaches for other folks, you are a pretty rich man. – Seth Parker
Volunteers have the heart to walk out of the way and help someone in difficulty. It’s not necessary to have the time; it’s the heart of purest gold that matters.
The patriot volunteers fighting for the country and his rights makes the most reliable soldier on earth!
Volunteering includes making a visit to their old age home, serving on a community board, teaching a student for free, donating money or volunteering in hospitals.
Every person plays a role in their society and represents it; hence one should take care of the wellbeing of fellow community members too. It may be as students, teachers, doctors, or any profession!
People who volunteer often live longer. Above mentioned sayings inspire us to participate in community service too!
Appreciation Quotes to Say Thank You to Volunteers
- For some people volunteering is about living, but for the likes of you, it is a way of living. Thank you.
- The key to our success rests in people like you, who embody the spirit of greatness by saying, Yes! I can, and you can, too!
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. –Oscar Wilde
- Volunteers like you are a ray of hope for those whose lives are plunged in the darkness of despair.
- The measure of a life is not its duration, but its donation. –Peter Marshall
- Great things are brought about, and burdens are lightened through the efforts of many hands anxiously engaged in a good cause. –Elder M. Russel Ballard
- Your work was better than all of us and yet without any fee. You are really special. We salute you and thank you.
- Most people just post quotes of generosity and kindness on their profiles. You have done what they pretend. You are the best. Thank you
- It’s not for money, it’s not for fame, and it’s not for any personal gain. It’s just for the love of fellow man. It’s just to lend a helping hand. It’s just to give a tithe of self. That’s something you can’t buy with wealth. It’s not the medals worn with pride. It’s just for that feeling deep inside. It’s that reward down in your heart. It’s that feeling that you’ve been a part of helping others far and near. That’s what makes you a volunteer.
Volunteers play a significant role in our society. They inspire us to be who we are and to do things selflessly for another person’s ease.
We are nothing without their support, they have been our secret power! Moreover, by volunteering, we learn to adopt characteristics like humbleness, kindness, sweetness, and also spreading peace.
We should encourage and appreciate them daily. God is always watching us, and therefore it’s not necessary to show the world our voluntary work; some things are simply done quietly; we must know that God will reward us!
We should learn from their example and follow their footsteps. People like you are hard to find. We love you, and thank you!
More Famous Volunteer’s Sayings
- The quality of your life will be determined by the quality of your contribution. When you work to improve the lives of others, your life improves automatically. –Kurek Ashley
- There is nothing like a volunteer who believes in a candidate and cause. –Steve Stockman
- If you become a helper of hearts, the spring of wisdom will flow from your heart. –Rumi
- Every person can make a difference. Every person should try. –John R Rennedy
- Research has shown that people who volunteer often live longer. –Allen Klien
- The breeze, the trees, the honey bees. –Juliet Carinreap
- There are two ways of spreading light- to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth. –Stonewall Jackson
- Volunteers are not paid- not because they are worthless but because they are priceless. –Sherry Anderson
- There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. –Elie Wiesel
Above mentioned are some additional volunteer quotes and sayings which reflect their attributes and traits, such as having a sweet nature, humble personality, and helpful individuals.
We can’t help everyone, but we can surely help someone! Help someone achieve their dreams, and you will achieve yours! No one has ever become poor by giving! Show them how they made a difference. Provide social recognition to volunteers.
In light of the quotes mentioned above, we can see the importance of volunteers, the benefits and how they inspire and influence us to be great people too!
It would be best if you always were first and foremost to volunteer for good causes. Be it at home, in neighbors, or a stranger. It’s never too late to collect blessings and be rewarded for your excellent work.
Volunteers have a fearless approach. They think creatively and are driven by passion. What makes them stand out is that they always show eagerness to take the initiative first! Furthermore, they stay humble about their work. We love our volunteersand are proud of them!
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
With these inspirational mentor quotes, you are bound to feel much more motivated and uplifted in your life!
Mentors play a vital role in our lives because without them, we wouldn’t be able to find our interests and explore our talents.
Mentors are full of empathy, which is why we feel drawn towards them. They are great listeners, advisors and communicate well. If you are beginning your career, a mentor can guide you the best about the loopholes and the in-depth information. They give you honest feed-backs and help you find success!
If you plan on becoming a mentor or finding one, here are some great quotes with tips, tricks and motivation for you! You don’t have to be clueless for long now, find your mentor and get on to success.
Best Quotes to Guide You Find Great Mentors
- I encourage all of you to seek out teachers and mentors that challenge you to think for yourself and guide you to find your own voice. –Renee Olstead
- Mentors don’t necessarily have the answers, but they can help you find your own answers. –Amelia Rope
- A truly great mentor is hard to find, difficult to part with, and impossible to forget.
- The mediocre mentor tells. The good mentor explains. The superior mentor demonstrates. The greatest mentors inspire! –Lucia Ballas Traynor
- A great mentor helps you to achieve what seems impossible. –Mariela Dabbah
- Find a great mentor who believes in you; your life will change forever! –Bill Walsh
- Your mentors in life are important, so choose them wisely. –Robert Kiyosaki
- The worst way to get a mentor is to go find one. The best way is to see the one that’s already there. –Jeff Goins
- Mentors are all around us. Who makes you feel confident, inspired, focused, and is willing to share their experience? –Anna Letitia Cook
- A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself. –Oprah Winfrey
Mentors are people who encourage and support you. They guide you and help you to make a wise decision usually regarding your career. Mentor cheer you up and boost your social and academic confidence.
Moreover, they help you identify your skills and encourage you to master what you are good at! Your parents, teacher or coach can prove to be your best mentor. Furthermore, mentors are your consultant, counselor and cheerleader.
They listen to you patiently and help to find a solution to your problems. Mentors should be respected and appreciated for their great efforts. They guide you to the path of success in life. They encourage you to be who you are and know your worth and value. Mentors inspire you as role models and help us to stay determined and focused on our goals.
Your life gets changed. You become smart and decide wisely. Your life soon becomes the one you had most probably desired for, filled with riches and happiness, the lifestyle which had always wanted prosperity and success hence living a life filled with blessings! Above mentioned are a few quotes that will guide you to find great mentors.
Thank You Mentor Quotes to Show Appreciation
- We must find time to stop and thank those the people who make a difference in our lives. –John F Kennedy
- You have always been very instrumental in my career. I really appreciate your mentorship and guidance. Thank you so much.
- Thank you, dear mentor, for showing me the right path and illuminating my mind. I will be grateful to you throughout my life.
- You’re the first mentor I’ve known, my friend, and my helping hand. Thank you for guiding me towards the right path. Happy teacher’s day.
- Teaching is calling too. And I’ve always thought that teachers in their way holy – angels leading their flocks out of the darkness. –Jeannette Walls
- From weakness to strength, from grass to grace, and from nothing to something. The knowledge you’ve imparted upon me has been a great asset throughout my career.
- I was lucky to have you as a teacher and even luckier to have you as a mentor.
- Every time I try to come to terms with the measure of blessing I have for working under you, I am mesmerized the more. It is truly a great privilege to call you my mentor because you model strength and positivity of mind.
- You are not only my mentor; rather, you are a friend, guide, and inspiration all modeled into one person. I will always be grateful to you for your support.
- You’ve been my source of inspiration and motivation. Working under your leadership was the most fulfilling moment of my life. I wish you endless happiness and love. Goodbye to great mentor ever.
Some traits of mentors include that they take a personal interest in training you. They want you to become a bright and social person.
They work on your moral values. They are your real heroes and leaders! Mentoring is not an easy task. We should appreciate them by thanking them or giving gifts or surprises.
If they are putting so much effort into you, then it’s your duty to give your hundred present too! They plat a significant role as they help the youngsters decide their career. Their intentions are always to help you gain success.
Inspirational Mentor Quotes to Refresh Your Life
- True leadership is servant hood. Put the interests of others at the center of your decisions. –Dave Ramsey
- Regardless of our titles or years of experience, we can learn from each other. Through mentoring and by being open to learn where we can reach our ultimate potential. –Lily Benjamin
- My mentor said, ‘Let’s go do it,’ not ‘You go do it.’ How powerful when someone says, ‘Let’s!’— Jim Rohn
- A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could. – Zig Ziglar
- Tell me, and I forget, teach me, and I may remember, involve me, and I learn. ― Benjamin Franklin
- Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher. –Oprah Winfrey
- A mentor empowers the person to see a possible future, and believe it can be obtained. –Shawn Hitchcock
- A mentor is someone who allows you to know that no matter how dark the night, in the morning, joy will come. A mentor is someone who allows you to see the higher part of yourself when sometimes it becomes hidden to your own view. –Oprah Winfrey
- Every great achiever is inspired by a mentor. –Lailah Gifty Akita
Mentors help bring a revolution in life; it gets upgraded and improved! Mentors help you improve upon your soft skills, including communication, decision-making, networking, and networking, and give pieces of advice. They guide to pave a pathway for better future perspectives. You discover your opportunities when you follow their path.
A true mentor will always be a source of empowerment for you, they help you see future perspectives and you believe in yourself. Any greater achiever you read about, you will always find them following a mentor who let them reach their dreams.
Funny Quotes about Mentors and Teachers
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. –Albert Einstien
- It’s so essential to surround yourself with individuals who are already where you want to be. Iron sharpens iron.
- Are you my mentor? If someone has to ask this question, the answer is probably no. When someone finds the right mentor, it is obvious. –Sheryl Sandberg
- Successful people turn everyone who can help them into sometime mentors! –John Crosby
- Teacher? I prefer the term educational Rockstar.
- Teachers are like road signs because even when they tell you what to do, you still get lost.
- Teachers are mind engineers! Teachers are life directors! Never undermine a teacher! –Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- The biggest difference is in the leadership. It was better for us. We had more coaches and mentors to help us. A lot of the younger players today suffer from a lack of direction. –Isaiah Thomas
- Your advice is very important to me, so I wrote down exactly what I want you to say.
As a child, your first mentor outside the home is your teacher. Teachers teach you precious things, they are truly rockstars! We depend so much on our teachers that without them, we would be lost. They engineer your mind to think smartly and to act mindfully.
Successful people turn anyone who helps them into their mentors, which is fascinating and a clever thing to do! It may sound funny, but have you ever thought about why they do so?
If your teacher has been your favorite mentor so far, send them these funny quotes to bring a smile to their face! Teachers awaken the creativity in us, they inspire us and they do deserve a token of gratitude now, don’t they?
Motivational Quotes about Coaching and Mentoring
- Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction. –John C. Crosby
- Mentor and coach others whenever you can. Your teaching will deepen your own learning. –Lee J. Colan
- Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them. –Timothy Gallwey
- A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness. –Elaine MacDonald
- Mentor someone whose hindsight can become your foresight.
- A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be. –Tom Landry
- Never forget who helped you out while everyone else was making excuses.
- Every kid needs a mentor; every human needs a mentor. –Donovan Bailey
- Women helping each other- coaching, mentoring, providing tips is a great way for us to be our own force. –Indra Nooyi
- A coach is someone who can give correction without resentment. –John Wooden
- My favorite mentor unleashed my passions, channeled my energy, guided my growth, and encouraged my success. –Anna Letitia Cook
Are you a mentor or wish to become one? Let these motivational quotes about coaching and mentoring inspire you! Every successful mentor demonstrates honesty, effective communication and compliance. When you are mentoring others, you are actually grooming yourself too, you are learning new things with the learner.
Coaching is all about unlocking your potential, enhancing your performance and assessing your abilities. Every human needs a mentor to help them follow the path to their dreams, if you have found yours, you are truly lucky!
If you have a great mentor, don’t forget to thank them, mentors make us who we are today, they help us unleash our passion, encourage us and help us grow into a much better version of ourselves.
- Champions keep playing until they get it right. –Billie Jean King
- Believe in your potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself. –Roy Bennet
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as the end. –Jessica Herrin
- A leader should be a visionary and have more foresight than an employee. –Jack Ma
- Some people dream of success while other people get up every morning and make it happen. –Wayne Huizenga
- Building a successful business model isn’t about changing your company based on every bit of customer feedback: It’s about understanding whom to listen to and why. –Steve Blank
- Don’t let others convince you that the idea is good when your gut tells you that it’s bad. –Kevin Rose
- Big business starts small. –Richard Branson
- The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Mentorship is the key to unlocking each of our entrepreneurial spirits. –Richard Branson
- When you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you’ve come. Everything you’ve faced, all the battles you’ve won ane all the fears you have overcome has prepared you for this moment. – Scott Fitzgerald
To become a successful entrepreneur, having a positive attitude is very important. When you are on your way to success, don’t forget who inspired you to start the journey.
As an entrepreneur, you should be wise enough as to who you should listen to and how you should make your decisions. Mentorship is the key to those locked entrepreneurial spirits. Believe in yourself, in your potential, there are no limits to exploring yourself and learning.
When in doubt, remember why you started, think about all the obstacles you have surpassed and how desperately you have been preparing to reach your ultimate goal!
More Mentor Sayings about the Importance of a Mentor
- A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you than you see in yourself and helps bring it out of you. –Bob Proctor
- My mentor had genuinely had my best interests and my goal for growth at heart. As a result, that mentorship changed my career path. –Lyn Immerman
- Getting a mentor is a shortcut to success. –Bo Sanchez
- Mentoring is a two-way street. The mentor gets wiser while mentoring, and the mentee gains knowledge through his/her mentor. –Marisol Gonzalez
- It is important for us to see that our mentors are human and, therefore, fallible; it makes our own short-comings more tenable. –John Wooden
- If you ask any successful business person, they will always have had a great mentor at some point along the road. –Richard Branson
- The heart of mentoring getting the most out of life isn’t about how much you keep for yourself, but how much you pour into others. –David Stoddard.
- The question is not only who can be your mentor but also who can you mentor? –Mariela Dabbah
- Most busy people want to mentor someone great. –Ramit Sethi
- If you cannot see where you are going, ask someone who has been there before. –J Loren Norris
Mentors play a significant part in our lives. Since the day we are born, we tend to follow someone, usually our parents, who are our first mentors. This is an innate action, we need someone to empower us, push us to follow our dream.
Once you have your mentor, you are already halfway to success. Both the mentor and the mentee gain knowledge, there is a learning curve at both ends. Every successful businessman has a mentor who they have followed.
Mentors have been in situations you have yet to pass, thus they know the best. They help you see more talent in you than you have ever known about you. They show you the way to a growth mindset.
Do you have a mentor who helps uplift your spirits when you feel low? If not, then you must find one! Your mentor will be a source of practical advice, support and encouragement.
When you have someone to look up to, you become more empowered to make your own decisions, develop strategies for learning and outsmarting others. You get to learn from their experiences and this is what prevents you from facing a loss.
Use these inspirational mentor quotes to feel better and motivated!
65 Sad Life Quotes to Express Yourself During Tough Times
69 Volunteer Quotes to Inspire People to Give Back
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Ultimate List for Boss Quotes 2020
Interpersonal Communication – The Definitive Guide
101 Sarcastic Quotes for Sarcasm Lovers to Express What You Really Feel
62 Encouraging Scriptures and Quotes to Inspire Your Prayer Life
97 Handpicked Quotes to Remind You the Beauty of Sunsets
Don’t Simply Treat Others How You Want to be Treated
88 Beautiful Quotes From Famous Artists To Inspire
74 Accountability Quotes That Will Inspire You to Follow Though Your Commitments
47 Inspirational Quotes from Brené Brown to Empower You
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
20 Barriers to Effective Communication You Must Overcome
20 Ways to Make You A Successful Businesswoman
97 Handpicked Quotes to Remind You the Beauty of Sunsets
77 Pain Quotes to Help You Heal from Trauma
Top 10 Signs You Need to Hire a Family Lawyer (+Free Legal Help Advice)
80 Motivational Quotes about Living a Happy Life
Motivation4 months ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day
Motivation6 months ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Quotes3 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Growth5 months ago
When Life Gives You Lemons, Add Sugar and Water, Make Lemonade
LifeStyle2 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
Motivation6 months ago
Think Before You Speak: Everything You Wanted to Know
Travel7 months ago
15 Best Places to Visit in Paris
Relationships7 months ago
60 Easy Family Goals That You Can Take Action Now