Do you remember the sarcasm detector from “The Simpsons”?
Our lives are permeated with sarcasm. Those among us who can detect it are generally at ease in every situation with every type of person. Their skill to decipher the underlying meaning of someone’s saying makes them easily realize what others actually mean.
Today’s life is replete with irony and simple expressions like “Yeah Right!” and “nice joke” have lost their literal meanings and are often interpreted as ironic expressions.
The reason is that they are often uttered with a sneer to make them sarcastic. It has become the language of today’s modern society. Being sarcastic is fun. It makes the brain work creatively for finding solutions.
Sarcasm, dual in nature, is both funny and mean at the same time.
Let’s explore how famous wordsmiths have used this amazing tool to tone down plain-spoken criticism with fun and humor.
Funny Sarcastic and Sarcasm Quotes
- Sweetie, I am gonna need you to put those few remaining brain cells together and work with me here, okay?
- I am 99% angle, but that 1%, OH!!!
- I always mean what I say, I may not always mean to say it loud but I always mean it.
- Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand. – Homer Simpson
- I am sorry that I hurt you when I called you stupid. I really thought that you already knew.
- Love is like a toothache, it does not show up in X-ray, but you know it exists. –George Burns
- If one door closes and another door opens, then your house is haunted, run away.
- There are two types of actors: those who say they don’t want to be famous and those who are liars. – Kevin Bacon
- If I am smiling, it means I am thinking of doing something bad, and If I am laughing, it means I already have done.
- There is absolutely no excuse for laziness. But if you find one, let me know.
- Zombies eat brain. You are safe.
- If my jokes offend you:
- I am sorry.
- It won’t happen again.
- I and ii both are a lie, and you are a fool.
- When people see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask, “Are you sleeping?”. NO! I am training myself to die.
- What doesn’t kill you disappoints me.
- Thinking is the most difficult job to do. Probably that’s the reason very few people do it. – Henry Ford
- Remember when I asked for your opinion? Yeah, neither me.
- Whenever I tell someone where I live, they say, “omg, so far.” I am like calm down I am not inviting you over.
- I never make the same mistake twice. I do it five to six times. You know, just to be sure.
- Not to brag, but I don’t need alcohol to make bad decisions.
- “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.” – Mark Twain
We all expect things to go out well in our life. Sarcastic expressions are a convenient instrument to express our aspirations and disappointments. We can let others understand in a light-hearted manner about the futility of the situation.
Mockery becomes all excitement and adds a little spice if used sparingly. By reading these famous funny, sarcastic quotes, you can work on your wit to avoid malice.
If you think well before you speak, you can definitely convey your hidden message to people without making them angry. Well-planned sarcastic comments are not taken as intended at humiliating others.
You can use any of your favorite funny, sarcastic quotes with your friends to enjoy a laugh together.
Sarcastic Quotes about Relationships
- After elections and marriage, people rarely get what they expect. – Will Roger
- Someday you’ll go far and I hope you stay there.
- I have been single for a while, and I have to say that it’s going very well. Like, it’s working out. I think I am the one.
- Marriage is the only form of slavery permitted by law. – John Stuart Hill
- If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question? – Lily Tomlin
- I am not arguing I am simply explaining why I am right.
- Relationships are not like algebra. Ever looked at your X and wondered Y?
- Relationships are like a walk in the park. Jurassic Park.
- You either choose me or lose me, because I am not a second option.
- You can’t say I didn’t warn you – my wedding vows.
- If she replies to your sarcasm with sarcasm, it means that she’s the keeper.
- Relationships these days start by pressing LIKE on her post.
- Roses are dead; love is fake; marriages are basically funerals with cakes. –Ricky and Morty
- I want someone who will look at me in the same way I look at the chocolate cake.
- I was asked what I will look for in a relationship.. apparently, “a way out” wasn’t the right answer.
- You know that little tingly feeling when you like someone? That is commonsense leaving your body.
- It’s funny how you are nice at my face. It’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. And it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.
- Relationships are like fat people. Most of them don’t work out.
If you want to be happy and grow your connection, exclude sarcasm. It works as a silent killer in many relationships because of the attached hostility. It often makes the partners feel low since actions determine sentiments and considerations.
Consistent cynicism may serve to enhance his/her insecurity. Be careful with your words, and don’t taint them with negativity. Use sarcasm candidly to benefit your relationship. Aim for self-confidence and happiness instead of bullying someone to put him/her down.
Add a tea-spoon of banter to spice up your conversation with wit but avoid steady or big-serving to save the taste of your relationships.
Don’t hesitate to tell others that your witty statements are harmless humor. They do not mean anger, criticism or meanness.
Sarcastic Love Quotes for Him or Her
- Forget the butterflies. I feel like the whole zoo when I am with you.
- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good, especially when I am alone with you.
- You stole my heart so I am planning to take revenge. I have decided to take your last name.
- I promise to love you, support you, respect you and above all else, make sure I’m not just yelling at you because I’m hungry.
- A kiss may not be the truth but it is what we wish were true. – Steve Martin
- I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin ME.
- I love you with all my belly. I would say heart, but my belly is bigger.
- I know I am handful, but that’s why you got two hands.
- Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember oh, I put up with you. So, we are even.
- Not everybody has to love me; I can’t force you to have good taste.
- If you really loved me, you would say it on my Facebook wall.
- All I know is one of us is right, and the other one is you.
- I love you more than coffee, but please don’t ask me to prove it.
Sarcasm, when used frequently, can make close friends or lovers part their ways. It may have a detrimental effect on people and destroy trust and intimacy, which is the binding force between two people.
Sarcastic remarks can make anyone feel insecure and suspicious about everything being said, even the good things. Your words and voice tone can make the other person leave you and move ahead.
Mockery can be manipulative. It can make one lose the capacity to communicate effectively. When your remarks make your partner feel ashamed, it ruins the relationship.
In its worst form, sarcasm can take the form of verbal or emotional abuse, erode relationships, and leave permanent scars on souls.
Be wise to use this handy tool without disappointing your loved ones, don’t cause any harm and practice equality and respect to ensure a healthy relationship for you and your partner.
Sarcastic Quotes for When Work is Beating You
- Confidence and hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you a successful person. – Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- I don’t want to work but my bills say, “bitch better make money for us.”
- Dear boss, first of all, I would like to let you know I’m typing this with my middle finger.
- Monday must be a man. It comes too fast.
- Interviewer: What do you make at your current job? Me: Mostly mistakes and inappropriate comments.
- The reward for good work is more work.
- Another fine day ruined by responsibility.
- Work tip: Stand up. Stretch. Take a walk. Go to the airport. Get on the plane. Never return.
- When work seems overwhelming, remember that you are going to die.
- I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. – Jerome K.Jerome
- I will not kill my coworkers. I will not kill my coworkers. I will not . . . okay, maybe just one.
- The way to grow up at work is to replace “fuck you” with ” okay, great.”
At the workplace, we have to deal with different personality types. We interact with people. We could have avoided if they were not a part of our office. Understanding workplace sarcasm is crucial.
It is often humorous and can lighten the moods even in the toughest hours. This collection of workplace sarcastic quotes aims at providing you with useful tips to face cynical behavior effectively.
When the tight schedules are grilling you and you have to deal with it sarcastically, understand the psychology of intentions behind statements to decide better how to move ahead.
On the off chance, it is an issue at your workplace, deal it with head high. Focus on behaviors, make corrections wherever necessary. It should be pleasant and graceful, not dark and severe.
Be witty, cool and smart but not bitter or disrespectful to others. Know your limits and audience, and see whether in a given situation it is appropriate or a diversion.
Sarcastic Quotes about Friends Which are Hilarious
- Finding friends with the same mental disorder- priceless.
- Friends are like condoms. They protect you when things get hard.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend, but it helps.
- True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.
- Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean. True friends stay like an octopus on your face.
- Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans.
- A friend will help you when you fall down. A best friend will laugh at you so hard they fall down too.
- Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.
- Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.
- We will be best friends forever because you know so much.
- I am the friend you have to explain to your other friends before they meet me.
- Everyone needs a smart- ass, sarcastic friend. I am so happy to be of service to you.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you with something more offensive.
- I knew we’d be friends the moment I discovered that you also have no filter on your sarcastic and wicked thoughts.
- Some friends are such a treasure that you want to bury them.
- Sweetie, you’re stuck with me. Deal with it.
- Thanks to the people who came into my life and made it better. And thanks to those people who walked out and made it amazing.
Do you want to be the funniest, smartest, and the most sarcastic one among your friends?
We are known by the company we keep. Proud and loud friends enjoy everything together. Having friends with mastery of sarcasm and a great sense of humor makes life go on a rollercoaster of enjoyment and excitement.
It has no boundaries and allows us to be hilariously expressive even in the most inappropriate times on account of fun. Being sarcastic has its pros and cons, but it is mostly a win-win game. Having a sarcastic friend is pretty fun.
We all wished to be like the friends in “Friends.” Don’t We?
Life gives us many reasons to keep our funny friends close even if they are the reason for our insanity most of the time.
To enjoy every LOL, not to take every stupid problem seriously and to have a cynical perspective of life, hilarious friends are the soul to put things into their right place with their uncanny wit.
Sarcastic Sayings About Life Lessons to Amuse Yourself
- Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it.
- All of my life, I thought air was free until I bought a bag of chips.
- I got trust issues because people got lying issues.
- Some people are so poor that all they have is money.
- All you need is love and IQ low enough to believe it.
- Never understand the power of stupid people in a large group. – George Karlin
- Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm.
- Better to remain silent and be thought of a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. – Abraham Lincoln
- The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limit. – Albert Einstien
- When your profile consists of all selfies, probably you need to get a life.
- Maybe if we tell people that brain is an app, they’ll start using it.
- Don’t worry about what I am doing. Instead, worry about why you’re worried about what I am doing.
- Everything is funny if you can laugh at it.
- You never appreciate anything until it’s gone. Toilet paper is a good example.
- The more I know people, the more I like dogs. – Mark Twain
- I am multitasking. I can listen, ignore and forget at the same time.
- Dear life, could you at least start using lubricant?
- Before you judge someone else, try to keep in mind that may be you’re a piece of shit too.
- Most people with low self- esteem have earned it. – George Garlin
- I try not to worry much, not because nothing matters but because everything does.
- When someone says,” expect the unexpected.” Slap them and ask “did you expect that?”
Sarcastic quotes and saying can teach us lifelong lessons. They hold power to amuse us while our minds resonate with their powerful underlying meaning.
It is entertaining and priceless. It makes us humble. It can initiate an association. But do not let it control your sentiments, behaviors and relationships.
Use your words to amuse not to hurt others. Be straightforward and relate yourself with others in a way that commemorates the good things in life.
Wit and humor can give our pessimism an outlet. They shape our lives and promote creative thinking. They make people think and respond differently than the usual routine.
A fair reason to accept sarcasm is to support good humor and fun. It heals wounds and elicits confessions. It makes us a better friend and assists in winning arguments.
So folks, warmly welcome sarcasm in your life to enjoy your LOL moments and connections springing from it.
You must have enjoyed reading these sarcastic quotes and sayings. Do not forget to share this page with your friends. It takes no money to pass on smiles.
Top 10 Motivational Quotes on Blackjack & Poker
In the earliest days of blackjack and poker, the gaming experience was tied to the casino itself. Successful players knew how to spot bluffs, calculate probabilities at the table, and leverage their bets with these facts in mind.
Today, modern gaming is largely the domain of online sites and budding tech that provides users with anything from AI to clean design. Locations like Las Vegas and Macau remain popular gaming destinations, but many visitors go there to take advantage of other entertainment opportunities, from concerts to productions like Cirque de Soleil.
Though Vegas and Macau won’t disappear anytime soon, according to Statista, online gaming reached a worth of nearly $67 billion in 2020. This highlights the growing trend for remote gamers to take advantage of online offers from sites sites like Unibet , especially as state legislation opens the market further across the US.
Despite the boom in online gaming, most of the cultural identity of gaming remains bound to physical locations. Poker brings to mind the dusty saloons of the Wild West in the late 1800s, while blackjack brings to mind the luxurious tables at the Casino de Monte Carlo in Monaco.
Some of the most inspiring and memorable quotes related to poker and blackjack stem from these locations. Those who game online have the benefit of handy guides and Google at their fingertips, but the old guard had no such help—and it comes through in their sage advice.
Here are ten of the best quotes on the subject, as well as the hidden lessons in them
“Blackjack is very scientific. There’s always a right answer and a wrong answer.” -Charlie Ergen
This applies specifically to blackjack, but every one of life’s endeavors benefit from a touch of logic and precision.
“The only difference between a winner and a loser is character.” –Nick the Greek
Those who play poker and blackjack know that bad beats are inevitable. Patience, experience, and diligence, regardless of the pursuit, can be the difference in one day becoming a pro.
“You never count your money when you’re sittin’ at the table.” –Don Schlitz (made famous by Kenny Rogers’ song The Gambler)
For the record, it’s extremely important to monitor finances at all times—even while at the table. However, this Kenny Rogers quote seems to be hinting that it’s important to enjoy life’s moments to the fullest.
“You will show your poker greatness by the hands you fold, not the hands you play.” –Dan Reed
It’s incredibly important to know when to throw in the towel. You can’t turn stones into gold or the one of diamonds into an ace.
“The commonest mistake in history is underestimating your opponent; happens at the poker table all the time.” –General David Shoup
On the casino floor and beyond, it’s important to learn to deal with unknowns. Be careful how you judge a situation.
“It’s not about the cards you’re dealt, but how you play the hand.” –Randy Pausch
No matter what circumstances you’re dealing with, know that a certain strategy could create a more positive outcome, whether it’s a simple smile or splitting aces.
“Blackjack is a hard way to make an easy living.” –Doyle Brunson
Follow your passions and, no matter how hard you have to work to accomplish your goals, you will find joy along the way.
“Sure, we’re scientists, but I guess certain superstitions creep in periodically.” –Ken Uston
Self-awareness goes a long way in rounding out any endeavor. While you may not be able to change a superstition or tendency, being honest about limitations is often helpful.
“Poker, a day to learn and a lifetime to master.” –Robert Williamson III
Though this quote relates to poker specifically, it can be applied to nearly any artform or skill. The preliminary stages of learning something new are exciting and novel, but only those willing to put in long hours become experts in their field.
“Aces are larger than life and greater than mountains.” –Mike Caro
Know what matters most to you. In other words, no matter the subject, do you know what your ‘ace’ is?
There are many more useful quotes about card games, but if you simply take the ones above to heart, they can act as your guiding principles next time you sit down to play.
65 Jim Morrison Quotes that’ll Inspire You to Fight for Your Dreams
The 60’s era was for cultural development and artistic people. Music and art flourished in the ’60s with a band named “The Doors”. Jim Morrison was the lead vocalist and poet of the band which gained popularity rather quickly. Due to the rebellious nature of songs and the punk-rock genre, it held an important role in the 60’s rock scene.
Jim Morrison’s life and death were quite disturbing and he truly rose to fame after his death. His death garnered the curiosity of people and people who were unaware at the start soon started following his work and became fans rather quickly. Some of Jim Morrison’s quotes that will give insight into his life are given below.
Best Jim Morrison Quotes That Will Help You Live a Meaningful Life
- The future is uncertain, but the end is always near.
- A man searching for paradise lost can seem a fool to those who never sought the other world.
- I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.
- Nobody would stay interested in me if I was normal.
- Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.
- Drugs are a bet with your mind.
- Time to live, time to lie, time to laugh, and time to die. Take it, easy baby. Take it as it comes.
- Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain.
Many of us spend our lives doing the regular tasks and then die in silence without making a mark in this world. We have nothing on our credit which will make us eternal and make people remember us. But great people work tirelessly to ace in their career and stay alive in everyone’s heart only by their work.
Normal is boring, regular is ordinary. Being unique and extraordinary requires so much effort but in the end, it is all worth it. You should never compromise on your individuality for the sake of acceptance and try to remain unique even if people are not supporting you.
Jim Morrison Love Quotes to Share with Your Sweetheart
- That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. Most people love you for who you pretend to be. To keep their love, you keep pretending – performing. You get to love your pretense.
- Love cannot save you from your own fate.
- There are no laws, there are no rules, just grab your friend and love him.
- I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft…
- Nobody understands you better than yourself, but if someone tries to do, it is because he loves you.
- The time to hesitate is through. No time to wallow the mire. Try now we can only lose and our love becomes a funeral pyre.
- The grand highway is crowded with lovers and searchers and leavers so eager to please, and to forget. Wilderness.
Love and romance were a huge topic in Jim Morrison’s songs. His songs could make it straight to the heart and had quite an effect. Romantic songs are just like drugs, you get hooked up to one then you keep going back for more and more.
When you are in love, there is no right or wrong there are no rules. You do what you got to do in order to meet your loved one. You break all barriers and go through hurdles to see your love just one time. Love knows no hesitation or resistance, it just reaches out and gets what it desires.
Jim Morrison Phrases about Fear to Help You Overcome It
- Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
- People fear death even more than pain. It’s strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend.
- We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
- Once you make peace with authority, you become an authority.
- You feel your strength in the experience of pain.
- Could any Hell be more horrible than now and real?
Facing your worst fears only makes you brave. Facing fears make you free from any setbacks and make you embrace victory with open arms. If you free yourself from fear of failure, there is no power in the world that can hold you back. Being afraid and fearful about things that are not even in your control is foolishness.
One way to fear yourself from fears is to listen to motivational songs that are bursting with positivity. The motivational words can make you fearless and put courage and strength in your heart. If you too want to experience the magic of music keep yourself open to new ideas.
Jim Morrison Quotes and Sayings about Life to Motivate You
- This is the strangest life I’ve ever known.
- Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.
- One shouldn’t take life so seriously. No one gets out alive anyway.
- I think the highest and lowest points are the important ones. Anything else is just…in between.
- There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors.
- It’s like gambling somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don’t know where you’re going to end up the next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It’s like the throw of the dice.
- Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
- I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps “Oh look at that!” Then – whoosh, and I’m gone… and they’ll never see anything like it ever again… and they won’t be able to forget me – ever.
Jim Morrison was a troubled soul. His youth and childhood had very unfortunate events that made him extra sensitive and depressed. He likes to sing about the uncertainty of life and how everyone gets affected by it differently. He had very questionable views on everything and he never shies away from voicing his opinions.
He was of the view that media could be manipulating and threat to mental health. He said that media controled the mind of the masses, which was true to some extent. He also said that everyone got one shot at life and we should not waste it by worrying and over-thinking. Many people don’t know these facts about Moris but they are very interesting!
Jim Morrison Death Quotes That Will Make You Look at It Differently
- Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws.
- The appeal of cinema lies in the fear of death.
- We’re reaching for death on the end of a candle. We’re trying for something that’s already found us.
- You live you die and death not ends it.
- No one here gets out alive.
- Between childhood, boyhood, adolescence, and manhood (maturity), there should be sharp lines drawn with tests, deaths, feats, rites, stories, songs, and judgments.
- I pressed her thigh and death smiled.
- Is everybody in? Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin… The program for this evening is not new. You’ve seen this entertainment through and through. You’ve seen your birth, your life, and death. You might recall all the rest. Did you have a good world when you died? Enough to base a movie on?
Death was a topic ever so fascinating for Jim Morrison. He sort of fantasized about death and often sang about it. The songs about death and pain are not for the faint of heart but still, they have their fan-base. Yes, there are people out there who enjoy music in every walk of life.
People who go through a troubled childhood often have a complicated life. They learn to live in depression, carrying on every task of life with a smile on their face and a broken heart in their chest. Jim Morrison was of the view that we all would reach our fate at the end and there was no point in making any extra effort in life.
Famous Jim Morrison Quotes All of Us Need to Hear
- Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.
- I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
- Give me songs to sing and emerald dreams to dream and I’ll give you love unfolding.
- I’ll never wake up in a good mood again. I’m tired of these stinky boots.
- Hatred is a very underestimated emotion.
- If my poetry aims to achieve anything, it’s to deliver people from the limited ways in which they see and feel.
- The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder.
- The world we suggest is a new wild west. A sensuous evil world. Strange and haunting, the path of the sun.
- When others demand that we become the people they want us to be, they force us to destroy the person we really are. It’s a subtle kind of murder … the most loving parents and relatives commit this murder with smiles on their faces.
Apart from love and death, Jim Morrison also produced songs about profound things in life. He tried to explain complex human emotions more lightly with his song and music. There are often somethings that we need to hear to keep us going. Singers know exactly what masses like to hear and what will be an instant hit.
According to Jim letting go of your wishes and desires, living for someone else’s approval is a form of death. Your heart becomes dead inside and even though you are breathing and smiling the heart itself is dead. The people who commit this murder are non-other than our beloved relatives and parents.
Best Jim Morrison Poems to Share on Instagram
- Let’s just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That’s all it was: just curiosity.
- We laugh like soft mad children / Smug in the woolly cotton brains of infancy / The music and voices are all around us.
- I can summon the dead. I can perceive events on other worlds, in my deepest inner mind, and in the minds of others.
- If only I could feel me pulling back again and feel embraced by reality again / I would die / Gladly die.
- I can make the earth stop in its tracks. I made the blue cars go away.
- Let’s re-create the world / The palace of conception is burning / Look. See it burn / Bask in the warm hot coals.
- The movie will begin in five moments. The mindless voice announced. All those unseated will await the next show. We filed slowly, languidly into the hall.
- I’ll tell you this… No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn. Back in those days, everything was simpler and more confused.
- Soft driven, slow and mad / Like some new language / Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger / Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of God / Wandering, wandering in hopeless night.
Curious souls are always on the lookout of something new. They like to test the waters and see the limit of their abilities. People who are confident in their abilities never shy away of entering in alien zone that they are not familiar with. Reality has many dimensions and it is different for everybody.
Re-creating something while keeping its original essence is the most difficult task one can endure. It is supposedly hard then creating something original. You have to put your best foot forward and take it as a challenge.
Jim Morrison Song Quotes to Remember Him by
- There’s blood in the streets /It’s up to my ankles / There’s blood in the streets / It’s up to my knees.
- Yeah! Come on, come on, come on, come on. Now touch me, baby. Can’t you see that I am not afraid? What was that promise that you made? Why won’t you tell me what she said? What was that promise that you made?
- Don’t ya love her madly? Don’t ya need her badly? Don’t ya love her ways? Tell me what you say.
- You know the day destroys the night / Night divides the day / Tried to run /Tried to hide / Break on through to the other side.
- You know that it would be untrue / You know that I would be a liar / If I was to say to you / Girl, we couldn’t get much higher / Come on baby, light my fire.
- Love me two times baby / Love me twice today / Love me two times girl / I’m goin’ away / Love me two times girl / One for tomorrow, one just for today / Love me two times / I’m goin’ away.
- Tell all the people that you see / Follow me / Follow me down /Tell all the people that you see / Set them free / Follow me down.
- Strange days have found us / Strange days have tracked us down / They’re going to destroy / Our casual joys / We shall go on playing or find a new town, Yeah!
- Yeah, I’m a back door man / I’m a back door man /The men don’t know / But the little girls understand.
- Take the highway to the end of the night / End of the night, end of the night / Take a journey to the bright midnight / End of the night, end of the night.
Time is a harsh reality. Time passes and takes away all the memories of people. The harshness of time can be observed especially with people who rose to fame and then saw downfall. Jim Morrison left us quite early with an unfortunate death but his words has become eternal.
Being remembered eternally, being loved and respected decades after you died is an honor in itself. People aspire to reach this level of popularity and very few make it.
Jim Morrison’s life is rather tragic. It is full or ups and down. It is full of sorrow and sadness. But he did not let these emotions to come in the way of his talent. He channeled all these negative thoughts and had a very productive life.
His songs will be remembered till the last man is walking on the face of earth. His songs will remain a hit till the end of time and his services to the music industry will be remembered forever. Music fanatics will always regard Jim’s talent at a higher pedestal.
57 Piano Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Sit Down and Play a Melody
There are many musical instruments out there that you can learn to play. We bring to you these amazing piano quotes that will inspire you to sit down and play a melody. Every musical instrument has its own vibe and the vibe that you will get when you listen to them for the first time will take you to a very pleasant feeling!
When it comes to playing and enjoying the piano there is no such thing as wrong notes. The piano is a musical instrument that is extremely melodious and pleasant for your ears. You will start to feel peace in your mind and heart as soon as you listen to someone playing a melodious song on the piano. Check out these quotes to get to know about the piano better!
Piano Quotes to Celebrate the Beauty of This Grand Instrument
- Sometimes I can only groan, and suffer, and pour out my despair at the piano. –Frederic Chopin
- The piano ain’t got no wrong notes. –Thelonious Monk
- The piano is able to communicate the subtlest universal truths by means of wood, metal, and vibrating air. –Kenneth Miller
- The piano keys are black and white but they sound like a million colors in your mind. –Maria Cristina Mena
- Did you know that the human voice is the only pure instrument? That it has notes no other instrument has? It’s like being between the keys of a piano. The notes are there, you can sing them, but they can’t be found on any instrument. That’s like me. I live in between this. I live in both worlds, the black and white world. –Nina Simone
- A piano might fall on your head, he said, but it also might not. And in the meantime, you never know. Something nice might happen. –Meg Rosoff
- I see the player piano as the grandfather of the computer, the ancestor of the entire nightmare we live in, and the birth of the binary world where there is no option other than yes or no and where there is no refuge. –William Gaddis
- If I’m going to hell, I’m going there playing the piano. –Jerry Lee Lewish
There is something extremely beautiful about the existence of a piano, you can feel it in the air around you. Some people say that the voice of human beings is the only real musical instrument and it might be true but wait till you hear someone playing a piano!
Those people who love to live in the world of black and white piano keys can only feel peace of mind by listening to it. You will notice a difference in yourself and feel peace of mind when you become a piano lover and start appreciating it.
Pianist Quotes to Give the Inspiration You Need to Practice Every Day
- Love is like playing the piano. First, you must learn how to play by the rules. Then you must forget the rules and you play from your heart.
- The piano as a medium for expression is a whole world by itself. No other instrument can fill or replace its own say in the world of emotion, sentiment, poetry, imagery, and fancy. –Leopold Godowsky
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, then starting on the first one. –Mark Twain
- I dreamt of you last night – as if I was playing the piano and you were turning the pages for me. –Vladimir Nabokov
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. –George Bernard Shaw
- I definitely try to be myself and not try to imitate other performers. That’s why I got my music degree. I wanted to be prepared and not be a ‘product.’ I want people to know that I’m not only a singer but a musician as well. I studied guitar, piano, and composition. I believe that it’s just about being myself on and off stage. –Luis Fons
- The piano is a reasonably quiet instrument, and I suppose it’s quite strange to have it with such loud music. –Barry Burns
- I never practice, I always play. –Wansa Landowaska
When you have passion for something then you will be able to succeed at it one day for sure and nothing will be able to stop you from that. Some people have a passion for learning how to play the piano. The piano is a musical instrument that is extremely romantic and poetic.
It is mostly loved by those people who are extremely romantic too and that is why they know the importance of playing the piano and how they can learn it. You can learn how to play Piano too if you start to practice every single day because it is not rocket science.
Playing Piano Quotes and Sayings by Artists & Composers to Encourage You
- One of my biggest thrills for me still is sitting down with a guitar or a piano and just out of nowhere trying to make a song happen. –Paul McCartney
- I tell my piano the things I used to tell you. –Chopin
- Pianos, unlike people, sing when you give them your every growl. They know how to dive into the pit of your stomach and harmonize with your roars when you’ve split yourself open. And when they see you, guts shining, brain pulsing, heart right there exposed in a rhythm that beats need-need, need-need, need-need, pianos do not run. And so she plays. –Francesca Lia Block
- Grammar is a piano I play by ear. All I know about grammar is its power. –Joan Didion
- Piano playing is a dying art. I love the fact that I can be one guy with one instrument evoking an emotional and musical experience. –Jon Bon Jovi
- The piano is the social instrument par excellence… drawing-room furniture, a sign of bourgeois prosperity, the most massive of the devices by which the young are tortured in the name of education and the grown-up in the name of entertainment. –Jacques Barzun
- It’s like a whole orchestra, the piano for me. –Dave Brubeck
- Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you’re listening. Playing the piano allows you to do both at the same time. –Kelsey Grammer
There are many artists and piano players around the world and they are always out there to appreciate people who have a lot of love in their hearts for the art of playing the piano. Playing the piano is not a normal thing because it is an absolute or that not everyone can master throughout their life.
Many people keep playing piano their entire lives and still cannot play as well as passionate piano lovers. If you want to learn how to play piano then, first of all, you need to develop a passion for it.
Life is like a Piano Quotes to Elevate Your Mind
- Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it. –Tom Lehrer
- Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life’s journey, remember that the black keys also create music. –Ehssan
- One man gets nothing but discord out of a piano; another gets harmony. No one claims the piano is at fault. Life is about the same. The discord is there, and the harmony is there. Study to play it correctly, and it will give forth the beauty; play it falsely, and it will give forth the ugliness. Life is not at fault.
- The one thing I do have is good ears. I don’t mean perfect pitch, but ears for picking things up. I developed my ear through piano theory, but I never had a guitar lesson in my life, except from Eric Clapton off of records. –Eddie Van Halen
- Life is like a piano. How you play it matters. Dynamic makes a difference. Look out for key changes. Practice makes perfect.
Some people who love playing the piano always compare it with their life and they say that their entire lives depend upon playing this instrument because they love it so much. When someone has so much passion about something or someone and it turns up becoming their entire lives and they cannot help themselves. No matter how hard they will try to excel at other things, the piano will always be stuck in their heads, like an ultimate goal!
It is like a cobweb and they are sucked into it and they cannot do anything about it. Life is like a piano and you can play with it however you want, it is not going to make any difference. But you must find notes that touch your soul. There are many benefits of playing the piano.
Short Piano Love Captions to Share on Instagram
- The piano has been drinking, not me. –Tom Waits
- I guess you go too far when pianos try to be guitars. –Tori Amos
- What has keys but can’t listen to the beauty it unlocks? A piano. –Jarod Kintz
- Everybody told me this ‘girl on the piano thing’ was never going to work. –Tori Amos
- When you play, never mind who listens to you. –Robert Schumann
Instagram is a place where people share their emotions about the things they love the most and also their hobbies that they want to pursue in their daily lives. Your Instagram profile is very important and it is the major part of your personality and how you are going to show yourself to the other people in the world.
If you are one of the most people who would love to have an organized and good-looking Instagram profile then you can fill it up with elegant piano quotes. Not only will it make your Instagram profile look elegant but also fulfill your passion for piano.
Inspirational Quotes about Piano Practice to Motivate Beginners
- Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul. –Wassily Kandinsky
- As for the piano, the faster her fingers flew over it, the more he marveled. She struck the keys with aplomb and ran from one end of the keyboard to the other without a stop. –GustaveFlauber
- When I had nothing else, I had my mother and the piano. And you know what? They were all I needed. –Alicia Keys
- I believe in using the entire piano as a single instrument capable of expressing every possible musical idea. –Oscar Peterson
- Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist. –Michael Levine
- No other acoustic instrument can match the piano’s expressive range, and no electric instrument can match its mystery. –Kenneth Miller
- The slower you go, the faster you’ll get there. –John Link
- Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
Learning how to play the piano is not Rocket Science,in fact, you can do it easily if you put some practice into it. But the important factor that you need to keep in your mind while learning the point is that you are also going to require a lot of motivation to do some playing other than just hard work.
It is a fact that hard work is very important when you want to achieve something but you also need to have a lot of passion especially if it is about a musical instrument like a piano.
Funny Piano Quotes to Make You Laugh
- The public is like a piano. You just have to know what keys to poke. –Al Capp
- The piano is a monster that screams when you touch its teeth. –Andre Segovia
- Over the piano was printed a notice: ‘Please do not shoot the pianist. He is doing his best. –Oscar Wilde
- Why does the bad piano player refuse to play when you offer him $100 to play? The neighbor already gave him $200 to stop playing.
- The piano has been drinking, not me. –Tom Waits
- A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing. –Bill Shankly
- Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a racing car not called a racist? –Steven Wright
- Figures tell us there are already more people on earth than we need to move even the heaviest piano. –Woody Allen
Sometimes being late is healthy, go to look at the positive side of things and it is not a bad thing to laugh. Probably, late is for the betterment, if you just discovered your passion for piano, don’t be upset, at least you got to it!
When you combine humor with something that you love most in the world you will see it coming out as super powerful! No one will be able to stop you from achieving it in your life.
You can easily learn piano if you put hard work, practice, and motivation into it, and then nothing will be able to stop you from achieving what you want to do in your life.
Piano Music Quotes Every Pianist Will Love
- To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable. –Ludwig van Beethoven
- Audiences are not important for me now and they never were. –Martha Argerich
- It’s not the notes you play, it’s the note you don’t play. –Miles Davis
- Do you ask me how good a piano player you may become? Then tell me how much you practice the scales. –Carl Czerny
- I believe this matter of insisting on thorough technical knowledge, particularly scale playing, is a very vital one. The mere ability to play a few pieces does not constitute musical proficiency. –Sergei Rachmaninoff
- I’m able to sometimes express things even more articulately on the piano than I am with singing. –Harry Connick Jr.
- Give special study to passing the thumb under the hand and passing the hand over the thumb. This makes the practice of the scales and arpeggios indispensable. –Jan Paderewski
Many people love to play piano around the world and there is no way to play Piano in the wrong way. Every time you touch the key, it is going to touch your soul as well and you will end up making a piece of art every single time.
The only thing that you need to have inside you is a little bit of motivation and passion and then nothing will be able to stop you from achieving what you want to achieve in your life. You could try recording while learning the piano or any other musical instrument that you like.
It is no secret that learning how to play the piano is not as easy as it may seem. But there is nothing in this world that is impossible if you put your mind into it and never say never. All you need to do is to have a little bit of faith in yourself and believe in yourself.
Then you will be able to learn how to play Piano after put you in the right amount of practice and patients into it. Once you start the learning order to play the piano then there is no going back and you will just be moving forward. Read these quotes to stay motivated and inspired!
Top 3 Mobile App Development Challenges
Top 10 Motivational Quotes on Blackjack & Poker
How to Build a WordPress Website Without Coding?
Most Common Unethical Business Practices
Top 5 Tools to Integrate to Your Magento 2 Web Store
Expert View: Why Hire AI Developers
Tips for Your First Visit to a Washington Dispensary
7 Mistakes to Avoid Before Buying a Double Bed Mattress
How to Get Rid of Anxiety and Start Learning Cheerfully
How to Improve Productivity and Return Your Wish to Study
83 Aesthetic Quotes to Help You Find Beauty in Unexpected Places
85 Best Affection Quotes That Will Bring You Both Closer
Top Five Reasons Why a Lot of Businesses Fail
77 Advertising Quotes That’ll Help to Transform Your Business
How to Plan Your Flooring Renovation Project
72 Breakup Quotes That Will Make You Forget Past and Move on
74 Best Music Quotes to Highlight on the Power of Music
56 Affair Quotes to Make Us Think
80 Best Food Quotes for People Who Love to Eat
76 Guitar Quotes That Will Make You a Better Guitarist
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth12 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations12 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)