Hope keeps us going. The hope that one day what we have prayed for will come true can take us a long way.
Sometimes prayers are granted, but when they are not, we feel disappointed and fall into despair. It is important to reiterate that God hears every word which is in our hearts or mind. He knows the best for us, and the best way you can communicate with God is through prayers.
Prayer is a magical channel that makes us feel powerful and strong. This is a channel for communicating with God about our worries, weaknesses, and desires.
Often, we lose hope in life or realize that we need God’s forgiveness and mercy to break-free from a sinful habit. Prayers can make miracles happen!
If you seek prayer inspiration or want to encourage someone to pray, take help from these quotes. These quotes are full of motivation and hope that your prayers will be answered and how you can keep believing in the power of prayers.
Prayer of the Heart Quotes
- “Lord, I can’t say it in words, Can you please just listen through my heart.”
- “It is better in prayers to have a heart without words than words without a heart.”—Mahatma Gandhi
- “When you cannot put your prayers into words, God hears your heart.”
- “God is the best listener. You don’t have to shout or cry because he hears even the silent prayer of a sincere heart.”
- “Prayers don’t have to belong or eloquent. They need only to come from a sincere and humble heart.”
- “Prayer makes your heart bigger until it is capable of containing the gift of God himself. Prayer begets faith; faith begets love and love begets service on behalf of the poor.” — Mother Teresa.
- “Prayer is climbing up into the heart of God.” — Martin Luther King
- “My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.” — Psalm 73:26
- “Prayer is the song of the heart. It reaches the ear of God even if it is mingled with the cry and tumult of a thousand men.” — Kahlil Gibran
- “When your heart is broken, you plant seeds in cracks, and you pray for rain.”— Andera Gibson.
- “Prayer is the best weapon we have, it is the key to God’s heart.”
- “Perfect prayer does not consist in many words, silent remembering and pure intentions raises the heart to that supreme power.”
Prayers can make your heart feel fuller yet lighter. Once you have told God about all your worries through prayers, you feel like a burden is off it. Sometimes, one doesn’t have the strength to bring words from the heart to the lips, but God is all-knowing. It is said that prayer of the heart is the strongest and travels the farthest to God.
When you feel in despair, read one of these quotes, and you will find yourself more optimistic and less worrisome. A believer’s heart is where God lives, and any prayer said from the heart is granted.
Prayer Quotes for Strength
- “Change can be accompanied most of all through the power of prayer because with God all things are possible.”— Wilferd A.Peterson
- “Dear God, Please give me the strength to break free from things that are breaking me. Help me move on with my life.”
- “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”— Philippians 14:3
- “For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”—2 Timothy 1:7
- “Trouble and perplexity drive me to prayer and prayer drive away perplexity and trouble.”— Philipp Melanchthon.
- “Dear Lord, I bring to you my burdens because you know my situation. You know I can’t make it without you. Comfort my heart and give me strength and help me carry on.”
- “O Lord, Enlighten what is dark in me, strengthen what is weak in me. Mend what is broken in me. Bind what is bruised in me. Heal what is sick in me. Straighten what is crooked in me. Revive whatever peace and love died in me.”
- “O God, Grant me the ease, the courage, the strength to keep on going and patience to trust your plans.”
Ever find yourself praying to God in times of tests, interviews, or a tough decision? This is because we unconsciously turn our hopes to God to give us the strength to triumph in stressful situations. Prayers are the best way to comfort your heart and gain strength.
When you feel completely downtrodden or don’t have the strength to face more, turn to God. These inspirational prayer quotes can help you gain the strength and peace your heart seeks. Prayer can give you the power to overcome perplexity of the mind; it can help you succeed. These prayer quotes are your go-to in times where you are about to lose hope.
Prayer Quotes from the Bible
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”— Philippians 4:6
- “Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.”— Jeremiah 29:12
- “Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.”— James 5:14―15
- “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in every circumstance, for this is God’s will for you in Jesus Christ.”—1 Thessalonians 5:16―18
- “And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive if you have faith.”—Mathews 21:22
- “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”— Romans 12:12
- “Don’t be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition and thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”— Philippians 4:6(NIV)
- “If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”— 2 Chronicles 7:14
- “Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” — Jeremiah 33:3 ESV
- “There is power in the prayer. When men work, men work. But when men pray, God works.”— Angus Buchan
Through the Bible, God sent his words to humankind. The Bible carries so many important messages, but the most important is prayer. The portal to God is through your prayers. The Bible clearly states the importance of having faith in prayers. They help you gain inner peace and make you humble.
A simple prayer can change your fate; it is just a simple request that you have to make for radical life changes. The more time you spend in making prayers, the more bountiful your life gets. These prayer quotes from the Bible are a constant reminder of the strength of prayer and how it can impact your life.
Prayer Quotes and Captions for Healing
- “When we feel being poisoned by stress, pressure, pain and failures, the best antidote is to pray. Nothing more, nothing less.”— Rehaan Usuf
- “Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May your healing hand rest upon me, may Your life-giving power flow into every cell of my body and the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.” —Cope by Faith
- “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The strength to change the things I can. And the wisdom to know the difference.”
- “I prayed so much that I turned into prayer.”— Rumi
- “Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.” — Jeremiah 17:14
- “Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”— James 5:6
- “Don’t worry, God is never blind to your tears, never deaf to your prayers, and never silent to your pain. He sees, he hears, and he will deliver.”
- “Your prayers will heal you, protect you and save you.”
- “I have heard your prayer and seen your tears. I will heal you.”—2 Kings 20:5
- “So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.”— John 16:22
- “The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”
- “And when I am sick, it is he (God) who heals me.”— Al―Quran 26:80
- “Take away the pain, O Lord of mankind, and grant healing. For you are the healer, and there is no healing but your that leaves no trace of sickness.”— Prayer of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
Prayer has the power to heal, protect, and save you from un-imaginable catastrophes. If you have been hurt physically or emotionally, turn to God for the healing process. God listens to every prayer you make.
Once you make a supplication from your heart’s depths, you will be surprised at how fast you will gain patience and tolerance to get through the process. Stress, failures, and pain are all part of our lives. However, they leave wounds on our hearts. Prayer is a magical way to heal all the scars unseen to humans.
Power Sayings of Prayer for Difficult Times
- “Prayer is powerful. It can heal, prayer can give, and it can change lives.” — Shane DeCreshio
- “Prayer breaks all bars, dissolves all chains, opens all prisons, and widens all straits by which God’s saints have been held.”— Edward Mckendree Bounds
- “They say there are six degrees of separation between you and another person. However, when people are praying for you, there are only two degrees.” — Shannon L. Alder
- “Prayer is not conquering God’s reluctance, but taking hold of God’s willingness.” — Phillip Brooks
- “Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”— Matthew 7:7
- “Prayer is man’s greatest power.”— W Clement Stone.
- “Power in prayers comes from believing in God’s Promises.”— Becka Goings
- “Prayer should not be treated as a duty which must be performed but rather a privilege to be enjoyed; a rare delight that is always revealing some new beauty.”—E.M Bounds
- “Never underestimate the power of a prayer. One small prayer can change your life of someone’s life dramatically.”
- “Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But the power of prayer is in One who hears it and not the one who says it, our prayers make a difference.”— Max Lucado
- “Believe in the power of prayer. If not for yourself then for others. The world is weak, prayer is powerful and he can do anything.”
We all have been in situations that seem invincible, yet prayers help us get through. Never underestimate the power of prayer as it can change your life. In times of doubt, say a little prayer, start your prayers in God’s name, and the Holy Spirit, you will feel powerful! Trust God and your destiny. It will always lead you to betterment.
These powerful saying said by wise people are worth giving a read. These saying are from people who have experienced the power of supplication in unfavorable situations.
In difficult times, remember God and Jesus, and the door you are knocking will surely be unlocked!
Inspirational Prayer Quotes for Friends
- “My prayer for you dear friend is that Lord will turn your weeping into dancing. He will give you a reason not to just smile but laugh again. Lord will see through this difficult situation and comfort you on all sides.”
- “Rich is the one who has a praying friend.”— Janice Hughes
- “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting well.”—3 John 1:2
- “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you. I always pray with joy.”—Philippians 1:3―4
- “A praying friend is worth a million friends for prayer can open the door of heaven and shut gates of hell.”
- “Prayer for a friend: Stores don’t sell,
I must confess,
The joys of life;
That cheer and bless.
But friends and prayers,
Are priceless treasures;
Beyond all monetary measures.
So, My friend, I Say a prayer,
That God will keep you in his care.”— Helen Steiner Rice
- “A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.”
- “Dear friend, God is watching over you. I know because I asked him to.”
Have you been in one of those situations where a friend is in pain and crying? Don’t you know how to help or comfort them? Pick some prayer quotes and inspire your friends. A prayer quote is the best gift you can give to a friend. You never know, you might be encouraging someone to look at life from a different aspect.
Prayer is also the best thing you can give to a friend when they are going through hard times.
They might start going to church; their faith in God and prayer might be restored thanks to you!
It is never too late to go to church and ask God and Jesus to grant you forgiveness. Never forget to thank God for the blessings you have. Pick some of these quotes and read them each time you feel ungrateful or lost.
Prayers have stood the test of times. Whether you are looking for forgiveness, healing strength, thankfulness, and prayers is the answer. These quotes are meant to encourage prayer in your life and inspire you. Pick your favorites and read them when you are feeling down.
Even when you can’t find the right words to express yourself, God knows it, so don’t worry too much and let the Holy Spirit arbitrate your needs to Him.
God Bless You!
Top 10 Motivational Quotes on Blackjack & Poker
In the earliest days of blackjack and poker, the gaming experience was tied to the casino itself. Successful players knew how to spot bluffs, calculate probabilities at the table, and leverage their bets with these facts in mind.
Today, modern gaming is largely the domain of online sites and budding tech that provides users with anything from AI to clean design. Locations like Las Vegas and Macau remain popular gaming destinations, but many visitors go there to take advantage of other entertainment opportunities, from concerts to productions like Cirque de Soleil.
Though Vegas and Macau won’t disappear anytime soon, according to Statista, online gaming reached a worth of nearly $67 billion in 2020. This highlights the growing trend for remote gamers to take advantage of online offers from sites sites like Unibet , especially as state legislation opens the market further across the US.
Despite the boom in online gaming, most of the cultural identity of gaming remains bound to physical locations. Poker brings to mind the dusty saloons of the Wild West in the late 1800s, while blackjack brings to mind the luxurious tables at the Casino de Monte Carlo in Monaco.
Some of the most inspiring and memorable quotes related to poker and blackjack stem from these locations. Those who game online have the benefit of handy guides and Google at their fingertips, but the old guard had no such help—and it comes through in their sage advice.
Here are ten of the best quotes on the subject, as well as the hidden lessons in them
“Blackjack is very scientific. There’s always a right answer and a wrong answer.” -Charlie Ergen
This applies specifically to blackjack, but every one of life’s endeavors benefit from a touch of logic and precision.
“The only difference between a winner and a loser is character.” –Nick the Greek
Those who play poker and blackjack know that bad beats are inevitable. Patience, experience, and diligence, regardless of the pursuit, can be the difference in one day becoming a pro.
“You never count your money when you’re sittin’ at the table.” –Don Schlitz (made famous by Kenny Rogers’ song The Gambler)
For the record, it’s extremely important to monitor finances at all times—even while at the table. However, this Kenny Rogers quote seems to be hinting that it’s important to enjoy life’s moments to the fullest.
“You will show your poker greatness by the hands you fold, not the hands you play.” –Dan Reed
It’s incredibly important to know when to throw in the towel. You can’t turn stones into gold or the one of diamonds into an ace.
“The commonest mistake in history is underestimating your opponent; happens at the poker table all the time.” –General David Shoup
On the casino floor and beyond, it’s important to learn to deal with unknowns. Be careful how you judge a situation.
“It’s not about the cards you’re dealt, but how you play the hand.” –Randy Pausch
No matter what circumstances you’re dealing with, know that a certain strategy could create a more positive outcome, whether it’s a simple smile or splitting aces.
“Blackjack is a hard way to make an easy living.” –Doyle Brunson
Follow your passions and, no matter how hard you have to work to accomplish your goals, you will find joy along the way.
“Sure, we’re scientists, but I guess certain superstitions creep in periodically.” –Ken Uston
Self-awareness goes a long way in rounding out any endeavor. While you may not be able to change a superstition or tendency, being honest about limitations is often helpful.
“Poker, a day to learn and a lifetime to master.” –Robert Williamson III
Though this quote relates to poker specifically, it can be applied to nearly any artform or skill. The preliminary stages of learning something new are exciting and novel, but only those willing to put in long hours become experts in their field.
“Aces are larger than life and greater than mountains.” –Mike Caro
Know what matters most to you. In other words, no matter the subject, do you know what your ‘ace’ is?
There are many more useful quotes about card games, but if you simply take the ones above to heart, they can act as your guiding principles next time you sit down to play.
How to Improve Productivity and Return Your Wish to Study
What comes first to our minds when we speak of productive people? Maybe they are those heroes who can remain chipper for a long time, and when everyone wants to sleep, they are lending them energy. Probably yes, but not only this feature describes the productive ones. If you are a student, your primary wish would be to make constant progress, succeed in every subject and scope of life, and even have time to spend with friends to remain happy. It seems to be rather impossible concerning the fact that students are stuck on homework.
Moreover, there are a lot of counter-productive factors that we are not even able to determine consciously, and they become an inherent part of our life. Of course, motivation and willpower can be the means for defeating these factors, but there are a lot of things you have to pay attention to in advance. Therefore, what are the main steps to personal productivity, and how not to become bored in a few seconds? Find the answers in our article!
Step 1: Distinguish The Reasons Of Unproductiveness
If you are reading this text right now, you are surely in search of the secrets of being productive. It is obvious that your laziness or unwillingness to perform some tasks even if they are quite simple is caused by several determinants. One of the most global ones is our sweet friends. Their function is to entertain us and fill our free time with a lot of content. Yes, we are talking about electronic devices, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets. Of course, you may actively use them in your studying process to dwell upon ebooks, useful articles, etc. Nevertheless, social media in this case acts as our ruthless enemy. People are eager to watch and remember some silly things like funny videos or memes. Sooner or later, a temptation to watch more appears, and they become like drugs! Sounds a bit loud, but that’s true. Our modern life depends on our interaction with smartphones, and large companies want to keep your attention as long as it is possible.
This was one of the top reasons why we can be unproductive. Speaking of others, it depends on the general situation. For example, you study in a medical university and don’t sleep a lot because you are learning new material or writing paperwork. Of course, you could use a nursing essay writing service to complete the tasks on time, but insomnia is kind of a physical cause of unproductiveness. Sometimes even when we had fun with our mates, we told ourselves “I’m so delighted, and I don’t want to work right now!” As we said, it depends on the situation. Your aim is to sit and think of these reasons, recall all the moments when you didn’t want to study or found it rather hard. Identification of factors is a fundamental step to move towards another one.
Step 2: Create The Appropriate Atmosphere
If you are studying, your attention must be focused only on this activity in order to find the productiveness. What should your preparatory works consist of? First of all, remove all the attention distractions that can have a negative influence on your concentration. Put your smartphone in a box, or just don’t let it be in your sight. If your parents or other relatives are at home, ask them to be a bit quiet while you are studying. If you consider your house a complete comfort zone, change the place where you work. For instance, you can go to a cafe or library. Of course, some people find working in such establishments quite comfortable. In addition, if you want to stay at home, you can find the sounds of an exact environment to establish a temporary studying atmosphere.
Step 3: Study With Breaks
There are many examples when people studied a lot for their exams, and in conclusion, they failed to pass them. The problem is hidden behind the approach to the learning process. According to psychology studies, an average person can concentrate for only thirty minutes! It means that when we listen to a lecture for half an hour, we may perfectly memorize the information, and after this period of time, our brain will be tired. What is the solution? There is a special technique called the Pomodoro method. It is a great topic to research if you need to write paperwork and seek free analysis essay examples because it is both scientifically proven and pragmatic.
The principle of usage is rather simple. First of all, you have two hours for the whole working process. And you split this period into four equal parts (or as the author of this method calls them pomodoros). Each part consists of 25 working minutes. In general, you need to work for one hundred minutes. What about other free minutes? These are your break times when you must fully relax and do something that is not related to studying. Let’s say you need to work for more than two hours. Well, it is not a problem! After a full Pomodoro cycle, just have a bigger break for approximately 15-30 minutes. Then you can start studying again!
65 Jim Morrison Quotes that’ll Inspire You to Fight for Your Dreams
The 60’s era was for cultural development and artistic people. Music and art flourished in the ’60s with a band named “The Doors”. Jim Morrison was the lead vocalist and poet of the band which gained popularity rather quickly. Due to the rebellious nature of songs and the punk-rock genre, it held an important role in the 60’s rock scene.
Jim Morrison’s life and death were quite disturbing and he truly rose to fame after his death. His death garnered the curiosity of people and people who were unaware at the start soon started following his work and became fans rather quickly. Some of Jim Morrison’s quotes that will give insight into his life are given below.
Best Jim Morrison Quotes That Will Help You Live a Meaningful Life
- The future is uncertain, but the end is always near.
- A man searching for paradise lost can seem a fool to those who never sought the other world.
- I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.
- Nobody would stay interested in me if I was normal.
- Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.
- Drugs are a bet with your mind.
- Time to live, time to lie, time to laugh, and time to die. Take it, easy baby. Take it as it comes.
- Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain.
Many of us spend our lives doing the regular tasks and then die in silence without making a mark in this world. We have nothing on our credit which will make us eternal and make people remember us. But great people work tirelessly to ace in their career and stay alive in everyone’s heart only by their work.
Normal is boring, regular is ordinary. Being unique and extraordinary requires so much effort but in the end, it is all worth it. You should never compromise on your individuality for the sake of acceptance and try to remain unique even if people are not supporting you.
Jim Morrison Love Quotes to Share with Your Sweetheart
- That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. Most people love you for who you pretend to be. To keep their love, you keep pretending – performing. You get to love your pretense.
- Love cannot save you from your own fate.
- There are no laws, there are no rules, just grab your friend and love him.
- I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft…
- Nobody understands you better than yourself, but if someone tries to do, it is because he loves you.
- The time to hesitate is through. No time to wallow the mire. Try now we can only lose and our love becomes a funeral pyre.
- The grand highway is crowded with lovers and searchers and leavers so eager to please, and to forget. Wilderness.
Love and romance were a huge topic in Jim Morrison’s songs. His songs could make it straight to the heart and had quite an effect. Romantic songs are just like drugs, you get hooked up to one then you keep going back for more and more.
When you are in love, there is no right or wrong there are no rules. You do what you got to do in order to meet your loved one. You break all barriers and go through hurdles to see your love just one time. Love knows no hesitation or resistance, it just reaches out and gets what it desires.
Jim Morrison Phrases about Fear to Help You Overcome It
- Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
- People fear death even more than pain. It’s strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend.
- We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
- Once you make peace with authority, you become an authority.
- You feel your strength in the experience of pain.
- Could any Hell be more horrible than now and real?
Facing your worst fears only makes you brave. Facing fears make you free from any setbacks and make you embrace victory with open arms. If you free yourself from fear of failure, there is no power in the world that can hold you back. Being afraid and fearful about things that are not even in your control is foolishness.
One way to fear yourself from fears is to listen to motivational songs that are bursting with positivity. The motivational words can make you fearless and put courage and strength in your heart. If you too want to experience the magic of music keep yourself open to new ideas.
Jim Morrison Quotes and Sayings about Life to Motivate You
- This is the strangest life I’ve ever known.
- Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts.
- One shouldn’t take life so seriously. No one gets out alive anyway.
- I think the highest and lowest points are the important ones. Anything else is just…in between.
- There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors.
- It’s like gambling somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don’t know where you’re going to end up the next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It’s like the throw of the dice.
- Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
- I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps “Oh look at that!” Then – whoosh, and I’m gone… and they’ll never see anything like it ever again… and they won’t be able to forget me – ever.
Jim Morrison was a troubled soul. His youth and childhood had very unfortunate events that made him extra sensitive and depressed. He likes to sing about the uncertainty of life and how everyone gets affected by it differently. He had very questionable views on everything and he never shies away from voicing his opinions.
He was of the view that media could be manipulating and threat to mental health. He said that media controled the mind of the masses, which was true to some extent. He also said that everyone got one shot at life and we should not waste it by worrying and over-thinking. Many people don’t know these facts about Moris but they are very interesting!
Jim Morrison Death Quotes That Will Make You Look at It Differently
- Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws.
- The appeal of cinema lies in the fear of death.
- We’re reaching for death on the end of a candle. We’re trying for something that’s already found us.
- You live you die and death not ends it.
- No one here gets out alive.
- Between childhood, boyhood, adolescence, and manhood (maturity), there should be sharp lines drawn with tests, deaths, feats, rites, stories, songs, and judgments.
- I pressed her thigh and death smiled.
- Is everybody in? Is everybody in? Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin… The program for this evening is not new. You’ve seen this entertainment through and through. You’ve seen your birth, your life, and death. You might recall all the rest. Did you have a good world when you died? Enough to base a movie on?
Death was a topic ever so fascinating for Jim Morrison. He sort of fantasized about death and often sang about it. The songs about death and pain are not for the faint of heart but still, they have their fan-base. Yes, there are people out there who enjoy music in every walk of life.
People who go through a troubled childhood often have a complicated life. They learn to live in depression, carrying on every task of life with a smile on their face and a broken heart in their chest. Jim Morrison was of the view that we all would reach our fate at the end and there was no point in making any extra effort in life.
Famous Jim Morrison Quotes All of Us Need to Hear
- Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.
- I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.
- Give me songs to sing and emerald dreams to dream and I’ll give you love unfolding.
- I’ll never wake up in a good mood again. I’m tired of these stinky boots.
- Hatred is a very underestimated emotion.
- If my poetry aims to achieve anything, it’s to deliver people from the limited ways in which they see and feel.
- The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder.
- The world we suggest is a new wild west. A sensuous evil world. Strange and haunting, the path of the sun.
- When others demand that we become the people they want us to be, they force us to destroy the person we really are. It’s a subtle kind of murder … the most loving parents and relatives commit this murder with smiles on their faces.
Apart from love and death, Jim Morrison also produced songs about profound things in life. He tried to explain complex human emotions more lightly with his song and music. There are often somethings that we need to hear to keep us going. Singers know exactly what masses like to hear and what will be an instant hit.
According to Jim letting go of your wishes and desires, living for someone else’s approval is a form of death. Your heart becomes dead inside and even though you are breathing and smiling the heart itself is dead. The people who commit this murder are non-other than our beloved relatives and parents.
Best Jim Morrison Poems to Share on Instagram
- Let’s just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That’s all it was: just curiosity.
- We laugh like soft mad children / Smug in the woolly cotton brains of infancy / The music and voices are all around us.
- I can summon the dead. I can perceive events on other worlds, in my deepest inner mind, and in the minds of others.
- If only I could feel me pulling back again and feel embraced by reality again / I would die / Gladly die.
- I can make the earth stop in its tracks. I made the blue cars go away.
- Let’s re-create the world / The palace of conception is burning / Look. See it burn / Bask in the warm hot coals.
- The movie will begin in five moments. The mindless voice announced. All those unseated will await the next show. We filed slowly, languidly into the hall.
- I’ll tell you this… No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn. Back in those days, everything was simpler and more confused.
- Soft driven, slow and mad / Like some new language / Reaching your head with the cold, sudden fury of a divine messenger / Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of God / Wandering, wandering in hopeless night.
Curious souls are always on the lookout of something new. They like to test the waters and see the limit of their abilities. People who are confident in their abilities never shy away of entering in alien zone that they are not familiar with. Reality has many dimensions and it is different for everybody.
Re-creating something while keeping its original essence is the most difficult task one can endure. It is supposedly hard then creating something original. You have to put your best foot forward and take it as a challenge.
Jim Morrison Song Quotes to Remember Him by
- There’s blood in the streets /It’s up to my ankles / There’s blood in the streets / It’s up to my knees.
- Yeah! Come on, come on, come on, come on. Now touch me, baby. Can’t you see that I am not afraid? What was that promise that you made? Why won’t you tell me what she said? What was that promise that you made?
- Don’t ya love her madly? Don’t ya need her badly? Don’t ya love her ways? Tell me what you say.
- You know the day destroys the night / Night divides the day / Tried to run /Tried to hide / Break on through to the other side.
- You know that it would be untrue / You know that I would be a liar / If I was to say to you / Girl, we couldn’t get much higher / Come on baby, light my fire.
- Love me two times baby / Love me twice today / Love me two times girl / I’m goin’ away / Love me two times girl / One for tomorrow, one just for today / Love me two times / I’m goin’ away.
- Tell all the people that you see / Follow me / Follow me down /Tell all the people that you see / Set them free / Follow me down.
- Strange days have found us / Strange days have tracked us down / They’re going to destroy / Our casual joys / We shall go on playing or find a new town, Yeah!
- Yeah, I’m a back door man / I’m a back door man /The men don’t know / But the little girls understand.
- Take the highway to the end of the night / End of the night, end of the night / Take a journey to the bright midnight / End of the night, end of the night.
Time is a harsh reality. Time passes and takes away all the memories of people. The harshness of time can be observed especially with people who rose to fame and then saw downfall. Jim Morrison left us quite early with an unfortunate death but his words has become eternal.
Being remembered eternally, being loved and respected decades after you died is an honor in itself. People aspire to reach this level of popularity and very few make it.
Jim Morrison’s life is rather tragic. It is full or ups and down. It is full of sorrow and sadness. But he did not let these emotions to come in the way of his talent. He channeled all these negative thoughts and had a very productive life.
His songs will be remembered till the last man is walking on the face of earth. His songs will remain a hit till the end of time and his services to the music industry will be remembered forever. Music fanatics will always regard Jim’s talent at a higher pedestal.
Top 3 Mobile App Development Challenges
Top 10 Motivational Quotes on Blackjack & Poker
How to Build a WordPress Website Without Coding?
Most Common Unethical Business Practices
Top 5 Tools to Integrate to Your Magento 2 Web Store
Expert View: Why Hire AI Developers
Tips for Your First Visit to a Washington Dispensary
7 Mistakes to Avoid Before Buying a Double Bed Mattress
How to Get Rid of Anxiety and Start Learning Cheerfully
How to Improve Productivity and Return Your Wish to Study
83 Aesthetic Quotes to Help You Find Beauty in Unexpected Places
85 Best Affection Quotes That Will Bring You Both Closer
Top Five Reasons Why a Lot of Businesses Fail
77 Advertising Quotes That’ll Help to Transform Your Business
How to Plan Your Flooring Renovation Project
72 Breakup Quotes That Will Make You Forget Past and Move on
74 Best Music Quotes to Highlight on the Power of Music
56 Affair Quotes to Make Us Think
80 Best Food Quotes for People Who Love to Eat
76 Guitar Quotes That Will Make You a Better Guitarist
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth12 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations12 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)