Hope keeps us going. The hope that one day what we have prayed for will come true can take us a long way.
Sometimes prayers are granted, but when they are not, we feel disappointed and fall into despair. It is important to reiterate that God hears every word which is in our hearts or mind. He knows the best for us, and the best way you can communicate with God is through prayers.
Prayer is a magical channel that makes us feel powerful and strong. This is a channel for communicating with God about our worries, weaknesses, and desires.
Often, we lose hope in life or realize that we need God’s forgiveness and mercy to break-free from a sinful habit. Prayers can make miracles happen!
If you seek prayer inspiration or want to encourage someone to pray, take help from these quotes. These quotes are full of motivation and hope that your prayers will be answered and how you can keep believing in the power of prayers.
Prayer of the Heart Quotes
- “Lord, I can’t say it in words, Can you please just listen through my heart.”
- “It is better in prayers to have a heart without words than words without a heart.”—Mahatma Gandhi
- “When you cannot put your prayers into words, God hears your heart.”
- “God is the best listener. You don’t have to shout or cry because he hears even the silent prayer of a sincere heart.”
- “Prayers don’t have to belong or eloquent. They need only to come from a sincere and humble heart.”
- “Prayer makes your heart bigger until it is capable of containing the gift of God himself. Prayer begets faith; faith begets love and love begets service on behalf of the poor.” — Mother Teresa.
- “Prayer is climbing up into the heart of God.” — Martin Luther King
- “My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.” — Psalm 73:26
- “Prayer is the song of the heart. It reaches the ear of God even if it is mingled with the cry and tumult of a thousand men.” — Kahlil Gibran
- “When your heart is broken, you plant seeds in cracks, and you pray for rain.”— Andera Gibson.
- “Prayer is the best weapon we have, it is the key to God’s heart.”
- “Perfect prayer does not consist in many words, silent remembering and pure intentions raises the heart to that supreme power.”
Prayers can make your heart feel fuller yet lighter. Once you have told God about all your worries through prayers, you feel like a burden is off it. Sometimes, one doesn’t have the strength to bring words from the heart to the lips, but God is all-knowing. It is said that prayer of the heart is the strongest and travels the farthest to God.
When you feel in despair, read one of these quotes, and you will find yourself more optimistic and less worrisome. A believer’s heart is where God lives, and any prayer said from the heart is granted.
Prayer Quotes for Strength
- “Change can be accompanied most of all through the power of prayer because with God all things are possible.”— Wilferd A.Peterson
- “Dear God, Please give me the strength to break free from things that are breaking me. Help me move on with my life.”
- “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”— Philippians 14:3
- “For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”—2 Timothy 1:7
- “Trouble and perplexity drive me to prayer and prayer drive away perplexity and trouble.”— Philipp Melanchthon.
- “Dear Lord, I bring to you my burdens because you know my situation. You know I can’t make it without you. Comfort my heart and give me strength and help me carry on.”
- “O Lord, Enlighten what is dark in me, strengthen what is weak in me. Mend what is broken in me. Bind what is bruised in me. Heal what is sick in me. Straighten what is crooked in me. Revive whatever peace and love died in me.”
- “O God, Grant me the ease, the courage, the strength to keep on going and patience to trust your plans.”
Ever find yourself praying to God in times of tests, interviews, or a tough decision? This is because we unconsciously turn our hopes to God to give us the strength to triumph in stressful situations. Prayers are the best way to comfort your heart and gain strength.
When you feel completely downtrodden or don’t have the strength to face more, turn to God. These inspirational prayer quotes can help you gain the strength and peace your heart seeks. Prayer can give you the power to overcome perplexity of the mind; it can help you succeed. These prayer quotes are your go-to in times where you are about to lose hope.
Prayer Quotes from the Bible
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”— Philippians 4:6
- “Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.”— Jeremiah 29:12
- “Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.”— James 5:14―15
- “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in every circumstance, for this is God’s will for you in Jesus Christ.”—1 Thessalonians 5:16―18
- “And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive if you have faith.”—Mathews 21:22
- “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”— Romans 12:12
- “Don’t be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition and thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”— Philippians 4:6(NIV)
- “If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”— 2 Chronicles 7:14
- “Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” — Jeremiah 33:3 ESV
- “There is power in the prayer. When men work, men work. But when men pray, God works.”— Angus Buchan
Through the Bible, God sent his words to humankind. The Bible carries so many important messages, but the most important is prayer. The portal to God is through your prayers. The Bible clearly states the importance of having faith in prayers. They help you gain inner peace and make you humble.
A simple prayer can change your fate; it is just a simple request that you have to make for radical life changes. The more time you spend in making prayers, the more bountiful your life gets. These prayer quotes from the Bible are a constant reminder of the strength of prayer and how it can impact your life.
Prayer Quotes and Captions for Healing
- “When we feel being poisoned by stress, pressure, pain and failures, the best antidote is to pray. Nothing more, nothing less.”— Rehaan Usuf
- “Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May your healing hand rest upon me, may Your life-giving power flow into every cell of my body and the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.” —Cope by Faith
- “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change. The strength to change the things I can. And the wisdom to know the difference.”
- “I prayed so much that I turned into prayer.”— Rumi
- “Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.” — Jeremiah 17:14
- “Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”— James 5:6
- “Don’t worry, God is never blind to your tears, never deaf to your prayers, and never silent to your pain. He sees, he hears, and he will deliver.”
- “Your prayers will heal you, protect you and save you.”
- “I have heard your prayer and seen your tears. I will heal you.”—2 Kings 20:5
- “So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.”— John 16:22
- “The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”
- “And when I am sick, it is he (God) who heals me.”— Al―Quran 26:80
- “Take away the pain, O Lord of mankind, and grant healing. For you are the healer, and there is no healing but your that leaves no trace of sickness.”— Prayer of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)
Prayer has the power to heal, protect, and save you from un-imaginable catastrophes. If you have been hurt physically or emotionally, turn to God for the healing process. God listens to every prayer you make.
Once you make a supplication from your heart’s depths, you will be surprised at how fast you will gain patience and tolerance to get through the process. Stress, failures, and pain are all part of our lives. However, they leave wounds on our hearts. Prayer is a magical way to heal all the scars unseen to humans.
Power Sayings of Prayer for Difficult Times
- “Prayer is powerful. It can heal, prayer can give, and it can change lives.” — Shane DeCreshio
- “Prayer breaks all bars, dissolves all chains, opens all prisons, and widens all straits by which God’s saints have been held.”— Edward Mckendree Bounds
- “They say there are six degrees of separation between you and another person. However, when people are praying for you, there are only two degrees.” — Shannon L. Alder
- “Prayer is not conquering God’s reluctance, but taking hold of God’s willingness.” — Phillip Brooks
- “Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”— Matthew 7:7
- “Prayer is man’s greatest power.”— W Clement Stone.
- “Power in prayers comes from believing in God’s Promises.”— Becka Goings
- “Prayer should not be treated as a duty which must be performed but rather a privilege to be enjoyed; a rare delight that is always revealing some new beauty.”—E.M Bounds
- “Never underestimate the power of a prayer. One small prayer can change your life of someone’s life dramatically.”
- “Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble. But the power of prayer is in One who hears it and not the one who says it, our prayers make a difference.”— Max Lucado
- “Believe in the power of prayer. If not for yourself then for others. The world is weak, prayer is powerful and he can do anything.”
We all have been in situations that seem invincible, yet prayers help us get through. Never underestimate the power of prayer as it can change your life. In times of doubt, say a little prayer, start your prayers in God’s name, and the Holy Spirit, you will feel powerful! Trust God and your destiny. It will always lead you to betterment.
These powerful saying said by wise people are worth giving a read. These saying are from people who have experienced the power of supplication in unfavorable situations.
In difficult times, remember God and Jesus, and the door you are knocking will surely be unlocked!
Inspirational Prayer Quotes for Friends
- “My prayer for you dear friend is that Lord will turn your weeping into dancing. He will give you a reason not to just smile but laugh again. Lord will see through this difficult situation and comfort you on all sides.”
- “Rich is the one who has a praying friend.”— Janice Hughes
- “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting well.”—3 John 1:2
- “I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you. I always pray with joy.”—Philippians 1:3―4
- “A praying friend is worth a million friends for prayer can open the door of heaven and shut gates of hell.”
- “Prayer for a friend: Stores don’t sell,
I must confess,
The joys of life;
That cheer and bless.
But friends and prayers,
Are priceless treasures;
Beyond all monetary measures.
So, My friend, I Say a prayer,
That God will keep you in his care.”— Helen Steiner Rice
- “A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.”
- “Dear friend, God is watching over you. I know because I asked him to.”
Have you been in one of those situations where a friend is in pain and crying? Don’t you know how to help or comfort them? Pick some prayer quotes and inspire your friends. A prayer quote is the best gift you can give to a friend. You never know, you might be encouraging someone to look at life from a different aspect.
Prayer is also the best thing you can give to a friend when they are going through hard times.
They might start going to church; their faith in God and prayer might be restored thanks to you!
It is never too late to go to church and ask God and Jesus to grant you forgiveness. Never forget to thank God for the blessings you have. Pick some of these quotes and read them each time you feel ungrateful or lost.
Prayers have stood the test of times. Whether you are looking for forgiveness, healing strength, thankfulness, and prayers is the answer. These quotes are meant to encourage prayer in your life and inspire you. Pick your favorites and read them when you are feeling down.
Even when you can’t find the right words to express yourself, God knows it, so don’t worry too much and let the Holy Spirit arbitrate your needs to Him.
God Bless You!
65 Sad Life Quotes to Express Yourself During Tough Times
These sad life quotes will help you overcome any tough time during your life. There is no human being on earth that has lived their complete life happily. We all face challenges that we need to defeat with our head held high.
You need to be strong, brave and fearless to live your life like a winner. As they say, “tough times don’t last but tough people do”.
A courageous person is the one who doesn’t let his feelings get the better of him. We all go through several different emotions in our life. Sometimes, we are delighted and relieved. But other times, we feel unfortunate and just want to leave everything and run away.
But running away from your emotions isn’t a solution. Instead, accept them and learn to control them, so they don’t walk all over you.
If you’re going through a sad patch in your life right now, stay with us till the end because these quotes will help you wash away your pain.
Deep Sad Life Quotes to Cry It Out
- Tears are words that need to be written. –Paulo Coelho
- So he tasted the deep pain that is reserved only for the strong, just as he had tasted for a little while the deep happiness. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness, they may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep. –Taraji P. Henson
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. –David Levithan
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. –Christopher Morley
- Wipeout your own tears, because if people come to you, they will come for a deal.
- Crying is how heart speaks when your lips can’t explain the pain you feel.
- People cry not because they are weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
You will master the art of living happily the day you learn how to get through the sad moments in your life. No matter how much you try to avoid being sad, you can’t escape from it.
The worst thing an individual can do is avoid their sad feelings because if you avoid them, they are going to come back to stab you in the back. Embrace your sadness and cry it out. It will make you feel much lighter.
The strongest people aren’t the ones who are always happy but the ones who find happiness in small things even in sad times.
Depressing Quotes About Life That Will Relieve Your Pain
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. –Leonardo de Vinci
- Your sadness is a gift. Don’t reject it. Don’t rush it. Live it fully and use it as fuel to change and grow. –Maxime Lagace
- The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first, you must have the mud –the obstacles of life and its suffering. –Goldie Hawn.
- The good life is not one immune to sadness, but one in which sufferings contribute to our development. –Alain De Botton
- I have endured pain and loss, I have felt broken, I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone. But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger. A warrior.
- I am proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
- Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.
- Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone. –Lisa Olivera
Being sad is a sign of how strong and brave you are. It means you have the power to feel different emotions and that you care about certain things in life. Read these quotes to relieve your pain and have a firm belief that these tough times will end.
Going through sadness makes us a better and a stronger person. It prepares us for our future and contributes towards our development. Think of these times with a positive mindset and learn from them. I assure you, the future is brighter and better!
Emotional Messages about Life to Express Sad Feelings
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
- The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won’t hurt you again.
- My world is shattered. I feel pain on my chest because of the heart you broke.
- The way to live in the present is to remember that “this shall too pass.” When you experience joy, remembering that “ this shall too pass” helps you savor the here and now. When you experience pain and sorrow, remembering that “ this shall too pass” reminds you that grief, like joy, is only temporary.
- Two possibilities exist either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. –Arthur C. Clarke
- I am bent, but not broken; I am scared, but not disfigured; I am sad but not hopeless; I am tired but not lifeless; I am afraid, but not powerless; I am angry, but not bitter; I am depressed but not giving up.
- Pain is a part of life; every pain gives a lesson, and the lesson changes the person.
- Life is made of so many partings welded together. –Chares Dickens
Expressing sad feelings is what makes the pain go away. Never keep your sadness inside because it will eat you up little by little. Talk to a very close friend or someone you trust. Tell them about your sorrows and what you’ve been growing through lately.
People are there to help, you just have to choose who you want to share your feelings with. Life is never as smooth as silk. Remember that seeking help doesn’t make you weaker; there’s no harm in asking for help. It only makes you a better person and someone who understands what going through pain means.
Depressed Caption and Quotes That Capture What You’re Feeling
- When you’re depressed, you don’t control your thoughts; your thoughts control you. I wish people would understand this.
- Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer. –Dorothy Rowe
- We try to hide our feelings, but we forget that our eyes speak.
- You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
- That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
- You say you’re depressed –all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective. It just means you’re human. –David Mitchell
- Whenever someone tells me to ‘Just be happy,’ I want to yell, ‘Oh, hey, depression’s gone! Why didn’t I think of that?’ But usually I just roll my eyes instead.
- There are times when explanations, no matter how reasonable, just don’t seem to help. –Fred Rogers
- Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears, and pretend you’re okay.
Whether your sadness is caused by the difficulties in your work life or by someone who you love, it can be really harmful to your health and your day to day life. Sadness sends you into a shallow hole of anxiety and depression that takes some effort to get out of.
It’s better to fight through your tough times before it’s too late. We have all been there. We feel powerless, out of control, and uncertain about the future. But that’s not an effective way to deal with your sadness. Yes, it might go away with time but putting in some effort to erase them will give you quick results.
Sad Quotes About Life and Love That Make You Cry
- I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know that if I had the chance, I wouldn’t do it.
- Before you judge my life, my past, or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain, and my laughter. Remember, everyone has a story. When you’ve lived my life, then you can judge me.
- If you constantly have to tell someone the same thing about how you feel and they don’t change it, understand they don’t respect you.
- No matter how hard I try to make you happy in the end its never good enough because I always end up hurting.
- No matter how you behave with people around you, they will love you according to their needs and mood.
- I say that I don’t want to talk about it. Actually, I do, but I’m afraid of your reaction! I’m afraid that you’ll never see me as an equal again. I’m afraid of the pity in your eyes when you realize how screwed up I am.
- What do you do when the one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making your cry?
If someone hurts you, don’t hurt them back. It will only increase the sadness and pain of the world. If someone is hurting you constantly, try to delete them from your life and move on. There are better things in life you can move towards.
Eventually, you will get over your sadness and discover more things in life that will help you grow as a person. But remember that there’s nothing wrong with crying. Don’t feel ashamed to express your feelings through crying. It’s natural and all of us go through similar phases in life.
Quotes and Sayings About Life and Pain in Sad Moments
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- You can push your pain all the way down in your soul and pretend it does not exist, but somehow someway one day, it is going to push it’s way to the surface and demand that you face it.
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt a bit, but in the end, you end up polished, and they end up useless.
- There is no pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
- The worst kind of pain is getting hurt by the person you explained your pain to.
- I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry.
- The worst regret we can have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right things we did for the wrong people.
One effective and practical way to deal with sad moments in life is to think about similar experiences in your past. Remember that you’ve successfully overcome similar challenges in the past. This will give you just the strength that you need.
Most of us don’t even have the right people to share our pain with. In times like these, we have to stand up for ourselves and be our own supporter. You’re stronger than you think and you can overcome any difficult situation in life.
Short Sad Life Quotes and Words That Will Teach You a Lesson
- Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. –Rumi
- You will never get the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. –Elizbeth Hollomon
- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with the people who make you feel alone. –Robin Williams
- I learned how to be happy because I know what unhappiness is like. –Lilly Singh
- Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you. –Nitya Parkash
- When it hurts –observe. Life is trying to teach you something.
- What brings us to tears will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. –Bob Goff
- Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. –Naval Ravikant
The hard and painful moments in our life teaches us the art to let go. We shouldn’t hold on to things that only hurt us in return. Caring too much can sometimes be a cause of pain too. You don’t get the love that you give everyone which can be very sad.
Every sad patch in your life is trying to teach you something. Life is the greatest teacher! We should observe and learn so we can be better prepared for the future.
Powerful Quotes to Heal You When Life is Unhappy
- Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.
- It’s up to you to walk away or keep going. Sometimes quitting is okay. If you’re unhappy and feeling stuck, free yourself and start a new.
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. –Faraaz Kazi
- You should not have to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole.
- We can make ourselves miserable, or we can make ourselves strong. The amount of effort is the same. –Pema Chodron
- Water has the power to wash off your pain, anger, and stress in the form of tears, rain, or bath. It always makes you feel better. –Saba Tarannum
- If you never heal from what hurt you, then you’ll bleed on people who did not cut you.
- Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
These powerful quotes are exactly what you need in tough times. One mistake that some of us make is that we make ourselves dependent on other people. Love everyone, but don’t be dependent on anyone.
Set some values and live your life by them. See pain as a chance to learn and grow. Never let your hope die. Better days aren’t as far as they seem. No time in life is permanent and these sad days will pass too.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel!
Don’t give up too soon. You have got what you need to overcome the sadness in your life.
These quotes and ideas won’t knock the sadness out of your life but will give you the courage and confidence to face them. Don’t be afraid of sorrow because it is a natural feeling. We were born to feel certain things in a certain way.
Learn to endure who you are as a person and fight through the sad moments in your life. These quotes will surely help you!
69 Volunteer Quotes to Inspire People to Give Back
These volunteer quotes can inspire you to creep out of your cocoon and help make this world a better place! We enjoy so many luxuries of the world, do you ever think of giving back?
Helping people around you and giving back ignites kindness and empathy in you. As you plan to give back, you are bestowed with even more bounties as people praise you, and you feel at peace with yourself. If you want to do anything good, give back and inspire others around you to do the same!
Volunteers are the real superheroes because they help without any personal interest. They believe the money or the time they spend in any cause will repay them in the form of a lifetime of happiness. Read these quotes to get inspired to help others around you!
Funny Volunteer Quotes
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. –Dalai Lama
- Don’t ever question the worth of volunteers. Noah’s ark was built by volunteers; the Titanic was built by professionals. –Dave Gynn
- Sorry the PTO planned such a terrible event. Next time you should volunteer so it will be perfect.
- VOLUNTEERS stand for; V Very important people! O Oustanding! L Love to be helpful! Understand children! N Needed for many things! T Teachers value them! E Enjoy helping children! E Enthusiastic adults! R Ready at one-moment notice! S Special people!
- Being the same creature doesn’t mean, have the same thoughts and attitudes.
- Volunteers don’t necessarily have the time; they just have the heart!
- I do a lot of charity. That is if volunteering an opinion counts.
- Never volunteer for something when you don’t know what you’re walking in to. Haven’t you seen the hunger games?
- Volunteer firefighter! My time, my gas just to save your ass.
- When there are no volunteers, they get appointed!
Volunteering means to do with passion or not at all! It has no age limit. Volunteers are people who reflect compassion, patience, and unselfishness. Voluntarily helping someone is one of the best acts of kindness. It represents the person’s characteristics.
Furthermore, this is one of the activities which make you happy and increases self-confidence. It helps to overcome depression, stress, and anxiety.
You feel that you are a useful person, hence providing a sense of purpose.
Set yourself a role model for the world.
Volunteering means to step forward and make a difference. It includes all kinds of participation. E.g., helping the poor and needy, someone in distress and depression. Try to find a solution to their problem and sort things out.
Volunteer to help your teachers, mates and colleagues is a great thing to do. Doing charity work, donations, ending brutality for animals, providing food, money, or shelter to someone in need, if possible, are ways you can give back.
Volunteering also includes doing something different. E.g., blood donation campaigns, speaking for justice, and rights of freedom and liberty. Here are some funny volunteer quotes that will inspire you to move forward and volunteer too!
Inspirational Volunteer Quotes about Importance of Volunteering
- Life’s most persistent and important question is, What are you doing for others? –Martin Luther King
- The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers. –Terri Guillemets
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Volunteering is the ultimate exercise in democracy. You vote in elections once a year, but when you volunteer, you vote every day about the kind of community you want to live in. –Marjorie Moore
- Without volunteers, we’d be a nation without a soul. –Rosalynn Carter
- Volunteering is at the core of being a human. No one has made it through life without someone else’s help. –Heather French Henry
- Volunteers are the only human beings on the face of the earth who reflect this nation’s compassion, unselfish caring, patience, and just plain loving one another. –Erma Brombeck
- Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world. –Howard Zinn
- What makes a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. –Winston Churchill
- If we do not volunteer, we stand in danger of losing too many young people to a different idea about what it means to be an adult, an idea that has very little to recommend connection and service to others. –Hillary Rodham Clinton
- Philanthropy is not about money. It’s about feeling the pain of others and caring enough about their needs to help. –Timothy Pina
- Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. –Muhammad Ali
Stay consistent with your efforts. It’s all about caring for others and feeling the pain they go through. Help them out, maybe morally, spiritually, or financially.
Furthermore, volunteering benefits you personally as you get to challenge yourself to try something new.
Different types of volunteering include fundraising and administration environmental, supporting children and young people, elderly and disabled homeless.
Volunteering may be social action governance, formal or non-formal.
Volunteering gives you a sense of identity, dignity, and pride. You become an important member of your community.
Motivational Quotes About Volunteering & Giving Back
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
- Those who can do, do. Those who can do more, volunteer. –Anon
- Don’t despise your contributions to humanity, every little kind deed counts. –LailahGifty Akita
- Volunteering can be an exciting, growing, enjoyable experience. It is truly gratifying to serve a cause, practice one’s ideals, work with people, solve problems, see benefits, and knows one had a hand in them. –Harriet Naylor
- Wherever you turn, you can find someone who needs you. Even if it’s a little thing, do something for which there is no pay but the privilege of doing it. –Albert Schweitzer
- Together we can serve humanity with our unique passions, gifts, and abilities. –LailahGifty Akita
- Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but giving more. –H. Jackson Brown
- Allow the way to your great work to be guided by your service to others. –Mollie Marti
- What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good. –Aristotle
- Where there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness. –Seneca
Here are some quotes to motivate you to do something different and unique. Take a step, move out of your comfort zone, start volunteering, and give back to the world now! May it be monetarily or morally; volunteering helps to reduce depression and loneliness.
You meet people and become a socially active participant. This means more interaction with people, more learning and therefore spreading your circle. If they need your help today, they will help you when you need help! Kindness never goes unrewarded.
Volunteer work lowers high blood pressure and changes lives. Volunteering means to do something usually without getting paid by your own will. We rise by lifting others! Your greatness is not what you have, it’s what you give to the world!
Powerful Quotes to Inspire Volunteers
- I believe that every human mind feels pleasure in doing good to others. –Thomas Jefferson
- Act as if what you do make a difference it does. –William James
- Volunteers are not paid- not because they are worthless but because they are priceless.
- Never doubt a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. –Margaret Mead
- The best place to find the helping hand is at the end of your arm. As you get older, you must remember you have a second hand. The first one is to help yourself. The second hand is to help others. –Audrey Hepburn
- The world changes according to the way people see it, and if you can alter, even by a millimeter, the way people look at reality, then you can change the world. – James Baldwin
- I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve. — Albert Schweitzer
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. –Mother Teresa
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. –Aesop
- Volunteer! Start where you are! Use what you have! Do what you can! –Arthur Ashe
Here are some powerful quotes to inspire volunteers that they are doing their best and performing an outstanding work. They should be appreciated and supported for their efforts that they perform without any pay.
For changing a country, the biggest part is played by volunteers. You really can change the world if youcare enough!
Volunteering Quotes and Sayings on Community Service
- Without community service, we would not have a strong quality of life. It’s important to the person who serves as well as the recipient. It’s the way in which we ourselves grow and develop. –Dr. Dorothy Heights
- I urge young people to consider public service, whether they do it now by volunteering in their community or prepare for public service as an adult. –John Walters
- The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the passionate members of its members. –Coretta Scott King
- Having seen my mom in community volunteer work my whole life and in Congress for 25 years, it is true as she often says that she sees her service as an extension of her role as a mother and as a grandmother. –Christine Pelosi
- This is community service at the risk of being labeled as racist and called names. Our job is to hold governments accountable, and nothing has created more recent change regarding immigration than the voice of our volunteers. –Chris Simcox
- Devote yourself to your community around you and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. –Mitch Albom
- There is incredible value in being service to others. –Elizbeth Berg
- You may not have saved a lot of money in your life, but if you have saved a lot of heartaches for other folks, you are a pretty rich man. – Seth Parker
Volunteers have the heart to walk out of the way and help someone in difficulty. It’s not necessary to have the time; it’s the heart of purest gold that matters.
The patriot volunteers fighting for the country and his rights makes the most reliable soldier on earth!
Volunteering includes making a visit to their old age home, serving on a community board, teaching a student for free, donating money or volunteering in hospitals.
Every person plays a role in their society and represents it; hence one should take care of the wellbeing of fellow community members too. It may be as students, teachers, doctors, or any profession!
People who volunteer often live longer. Above mentioned sayings inspire us to participate in community service too!
Appreciation Quotes to Say Thank You to Volunteers
- For some people volunteering is about living, but for the likes of you, it is a way of living. Thank you.
- The key to our success rests in people like you, who embody the spirit of greatness by saying, Yes! I can, and you can, too!
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. –Oscar Wilde
- Volunteers like you are a ray of hope for those whose lives are plunged in the darkness of despair.
- The measure of a life is not its duration, but its donation. –Peter Marshall
- Great things are brought about, and burdens are lightened through the efforts of many hands anxiously engaged in a good cause. –Elder M. Russel Ballard
- Your work was better than all of us and yet without any fee. You are really special. We salute you and thank you.
- Most people just post quotes of generosity and kindness on their profiles. You have done what they pretend. You are the best. Thank you
- It’s not for money, it’s not for fame, and it’s not for any personal gain. It’s just for the love of fellow man. It’s just to lend a helping hand. It’s just to give a tithe of self. That’s something you can’t buy with wealth. It’s not the medals worn with pride. It’s just for that feeling deep inside. It’s that reward down in your heart. It’s that feeling that you’ve been a part of helping others far and near. That’s what makes you a volunteer.
Volunteers play a significant role in our society. They inspire us to be who we are and to do things selflessly for another person’s ease.
We are nothing without their support, they have been our secret power! Moreover, by volunteering, we learn to adopt characteristics like humbleness, kindness, sweetness, and also spreading peace.
We should encourage and appreciate them daily. God is always watching us, and therefore it’s not necessary to show the world our voluntary work; some things are simply done quietly; we must know that God will reward us!
We should learn from their example and follow their footsteps. People like you are hard to find. We love you, and thank you!
More Famous Volunteer’s Sayings
- The quality of your life will be determined by the quality of your contribution. When you work to improve the lives of others, your life improves automatically. –Kurek Ashley
- There is nothing like a volunteer who believes in a candidate and cause. –Steve Stockman
- If you become a helper of hearts, the spring of wisdom will flow from your heart. –Rumi
- Every person can make a difference. Every person should try. –John R Rennedy
- Research has shown that people who volunteer often live longer. –Allen Klien
- The breeze, the trees, the honey bees. –Juliet Carinreap
- There are two ways of spreading light- to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth. –Stonewall Jackson
- Volunteers are not paid- not because they are worthless but because they are priceless. –Sherry Anderson
- There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. –Elie Wiesel
Above mentioned are some additional volunteer quotes and sayings which reflect their attributes and traits, such as having a sweet nature, humble personality, and helpful individuals.
We can’t help everyone, but we can surely help someone! Help someone achieve their dreams, and you will achieve yours! No one has ever become poor by giving! Show them how they made a difference. Provide social recognition to volunteers.
In light of the quotes mentioned above, we can see the importance of volunteers, the benefits and how they inspire and influence us to be great people too!
It would be best if you always were first and foremost to volunteer for good causes. Be it at home, in neighbors, or a stranger. It’s never too late to collect blessings and be rewarded for your excellent work.
Volunteers have a fearless approach. They think creatively and are driven by passion. What makes them stand out is that they always show eagerness to take the initiative first! Furthermore, they stay humble about their work. We love our volunteersand are proud of them!
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
Do you know how vital healing affirmations are?
Many of us do not let go of painful past and wounds, and it prevents us from enjoying pure love and peace within ourselves. We need not fight with realities.
If you start accepting the way things are, the process of healing begins, and the journey of overcoming physical and emotional pains become easier.
Healing affirmations make you feel better and changed. Let me tell you how fast I have mended my body, mind, and soul with positive self-healing quotes.
Being a plus-sized child, I always faced bullying from people around me. It made me hate myself. One day while surfing the internet, I read about the significance of using positive sayings to boost confidence and get rid of negative thoughts.
From that day onwards, I embarked on the journey of self-love to treat myself in a better manner. That made me forgive myself and also those who hurt me.
Healing affirmations are the first step towards breaking stereotypes and changing everything.
Positive Affirmations for Healing Your Body
- I have a perfect body, a brilliant mind, and a tranquil spirit.
- Every cell in my body resonates with energy and well-being.
- I trust and respect my body’s wisdom.
- I allow myself to heal inside and out.
- I am patient, give myself time, and let go of things that I cannot control.
- Happiness is the music of my body, and vitality is its song.
- I put myself, my health, and healing above everything. I strive to live a good life.
- I consider what I think about myself more than what people think of me.
- I am in great shape and grateful to my body for healing.
- My mantra in life is to forgive myself and those who hurt me.
- My body is in sync with the universe.
Healing Affirmations to Repair Your Mind & Soul
- Appreciation and peace flow through my mind like a clear stream.
- I have the power to heal, and I am getting healthier every day.
- I give time and space to my soul to restore.
- I believe everything heals with time.
- I am determined to cure my wounds, soul, mind, and see things differently.
- I can manifest joy and healing.
- I visualize my highest self to take good care of my mind.
- I deserve peace to ensure mental well-being.
- It is time to move ahead to discover the purpose of my existence, and own my truth.
- I am worthy, talented, deserving, and healthy.
- I prefer inner peace more than false hopes and temporary satisfactions.
Positive Affirmations for Emotional Healing
- My past does not define my present and future.
- I know my limitations. I am independent and respect my boundaries.
- I am not a victim and do not fear anyone.
- I foster peace, energy, and love in my spirits.
- I have a soul full of vitality and pure love.
- The beauty of my face does not define me. The purity of my heart matters the most.
- I do not hold a grudge against those who have hurt me. I prefer to be free and ease myself.
- I have compassion and kindness for everyone.
- I release all emotional blocks that stop me from enjoying peace of mind.
- I accept my imperfections, and I am grateful for all the blessings I have.
- I want to fly free; that’s why I have given up on everything that weighs me down.
Affirmations for Physical Healing and Pain Relief
- I am at ease with my pain because I know it will heal soon.
- I love my pains. I know the power of love will help to cure it.
- I have a healthy and pain-free back.
- I am in charge of my pain and understand the needs of my body.
- My muscles give me the support I need.
- I am grateful to have a sturdy and flexible body.
- Pain is a teacher, and I am learning from it to face afflictions.
- I go for peace daily, no matter how difficult it is.
- I do not contest cramps but build a body to help me live a healthy life.
- I am more energetic than my wounds and sickness.
- I am healthy.
Louise Hay Affirmations for Healing Your Life
The author of You Can Heal Your Life, Louise Lynn Hay, the famous American writer, is well-known for her contribution to encourage people to create a joyful life for themselves.
Being a rape victim in childhood and later on, a person living with cervical cancer, she made people believe in the power of affirmations to cure illness, eliminate resentment from life and be grateful for a beautiful life.
Watch this video to take your daily dose of affirmations and live with passion by respecting yourself.
Here is a list of 12 affirmations from this magical video to help you realize how capable and gorgeous you are.
- I express my feelings. You express your feelings.
- I radiate self-respect. You radiate self-respect.
- I am respected by others.
- I have wonderful loving relationships.
- I share my joy with everyone.
- I express my joy through singing and dancing.
- I am a good person.
- I know how to have fun.
- I allow myself to play every day.
- I am proud of all my accomplishments.
- I am filled with positive energy.
Do not forget to watch this video to enrich your souls and cherish yourself.
Self-healing Affirmations for a Broken Heart
- Everything happens for a good reason, always.
- I know, a better person is going to enter in my life soon.
- I am courageous and can handle whatever is lying ahead.
- I am accepting and know how to take care of myself.
- I have opened my heart to love again.
- I create space to heal my broken heart and let go of the past.
- I deserve the best, and I am ready to start over.
- I am healing from all the losses, heartbreaks, and disappointments.
- I hope to love again, to feel the sunshine, precious innocence, and eternal warmth of deep love.
- All the affection I need is within me.
- Love is my priority, not the loss.
Daily Healing Affirmations for Anxiety and Stress
- I am OK.
- I am ready to give my best. I have prepared well for this.
- I am all set to conquer the hearts of everyone with my work.
- I am anxious, but so what? I can handle it.
- I have no doubts and fears about my abilities.
- I am divinely protected, and stress is not going to control me.
- I am positive. If I fall back, I am not going to be stuck forever.
- I take in relaxation and take out tension.
- Everything is alright in my realm.
- No matter how hard the situation is, I am going to win it.
Powerful Affirmations for Healing Sadness and Depression
- Obstacles in my way do not break me. They strengthen me.
- Life is God’s beautiful gift.
- I choose to be happy.
- I am not inferior to any other person. My weaknesses are my strengths.
- I am vibrant and resilient.
- I am a warrior and celebrate my tenacity.
- My hardships bring me opportunities to promote me.
- There is hope, confidence, and vigor all around me.
- I am learning and growing every moment.
- I am enough. I have my back.
- I am sure; I can endure bad days,
- My track record of letting go negativity is 100 percent. Yes, I can do this too.
Spiritual Affirmations for Healing
- I breathe in peaceful energy and breathe out upsetting thoughts.
- God has created me uniquely and is always beside me.
- I am gifted with the universe’s clarity, strength, and wholeness.
- I am magnetic and loved for my sacred beauty.
- I have a purpose, and I need to fulfill it.
- I voice my truth and intuitions.
- I have unconditional love for everyone.
- I do not pollute myself and this world with hopelessness.
- The problems are illusions, and I do not concentrate on them.
- I am ready to answer the callings of my soul and guardian angels.
- God is leading me to His abode of peace.
Healing Affirmations to Help You Achieve Inner Peace
- I am always kind.
- I love everything that has made me who I am.
- I welcome blessings to rain over me.
- There is no room for drama and pessimism in my life.
- The more I let go, the more I enjoy it.
- I meditate to free my mind from ill thoughts.
- I feel love and live in peace.
- Calmness and poise have stepped in my life.
- I am flowing and adaptable.
- I am ready to accept miracles beyond my expectations.
- Nothing hampers my optimism and self-control.
In this world of stress and tensions, the power of healing is undeniable. We encounter situations when emotions get heated, anxieties, and uncertainties fill our minds.
To counter such challenges and attain inner peace, using healing statements is of utmost importance. Here through this blog, I want you to focus on utilizing these affirmations to trigger your subconscious mind to act on your words to experience peace.
65 Sad Life Quotes to Express Yourself During Tough Times
69 Volunteer Quotes to Inspire People to Give Back
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Ultimate List for Boss Quotes 2020
Interpersonal Communication – The Definitive Guide
101 Sarcastic Quotes for Sarcasm Lovers to Express What You Really Feel
62 Encouraging Scriptures and Quotes to Inspire Your Prayer Life
97 Handpicked Quotes to Remind You the Beauty of Sunsets
Don’t Simply Treat Others How You Want to be Treated
88 Beautiful Quotes From Famous Artists To Inspire
74 Accountability Quotes That Will Inspire You to Follow Though Your Commitments
47 Inspirational Quotes from Brené Brown to Empower You
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
20 Barriers to Effective Communication You Must Overcome
20 Ways to Make You A Successful Businesswoman
97 Handpicked Quotes to Remind You the Beauty of Sunsets
77 Pain Quotes to Help You Heal from Trauma
Top 10 Signs You Need to Hire a Family Lawyer (+Free Legal Help Advice)
80 Motivational Quotes about Living a Happy Life
Motivation4 months ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day
Motivation6 months ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Quotes3 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Growth5 months ago
When Life Gives You Lemons, Add Sugar and Water, Make Lemonade
LifeStyle2 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
Motivation6 months ago
Think Before You Speak: Everything You Wanted to Know
Travel7 months ago
15 Best Places to Visit in Paris
Relationships7 months ago
60 Easy Family Goals That You Can Take Action Now