When something terrible happens, it takes some time to get over the pain and feel secure again.
It is quite natural but does not let your psychological and emotional traumas to shatter your confidence and leave you helpless and disconnected in this world. The feelings of pain can make us feel numb and difficult to trust people.
Coping with it can be difficult and overwhelming, but this inspiring compilation of pain quotes and sayings from acclaimed American talk show host Oprah Winfrey, the famous basketball player turned businessman Michael Jordan, the most loved Brazilian lyricist and novelist Paulo Coelho and the many more can serve as your guide to fiercely deal with bad experiences of life and leaving them behind to move on in life.
Let’s embark on the journey of deeper healing and growth together.
Pain Quotes That Will Make You Feel Stronger
- No matter how much it hurts you, someday you will look back and realized your struggles changed you for the better.
- Turn your wounds into wisdom. –Oprah Winfrey.
- Some people think to be strong is to never feel pain. In reality, the strongest people are the ones who feel it, understand it and accept it.
- Every failure is a gift; every pain is the opportunity. –Maxim Legace
- I am strong because I’ve been weak, I am fearless because I’ve been afraid and I am wise because I’ve been foolish.
- I am not afraid of storms, as I am learning to sail my ship. – Louisa May Alcott.
- Failure gave me strength. Pain was my motivation. – Michael Jordan
- You have to be strongest when you are at your weakest. –Kushandwizdom
- Whatever positive changes you want to make in your life, acceptance of how and where you are at the present moment is one of the keys to moving forward.
- Stop keeping track of mistakes you have made – it’s time to forgive yourself.
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you will feel tomorrow.
- Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than yesterday.
- The past is not today. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, or removed. It can only be accepted. We all have mistakes, struggles and even regret about things. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here now with more POWER shape your day and your future.
- Pain is a gift by Gods Of Growth.
Everyone wants to dodge sufferings as much as possible. But unfortunately, there is no chance of pain-free existence for anyone. Happiness comes with pain. Challenges mark emotional and intellectual growth.
Obstacles in life predict success. We should take them as a core component of long-term joys. Miseries and hardships change us significantly. All the successful people in history have dealt with their pains bravely and saw it as an opportunity to become wiser, compassionate and more substantial.
Pain brings people together to cherish their relationships. It is a chance to re-evaluate everything to change the direction of life for a meaningful purpose.
Agony is undoubtedly frustrating, but brave souls always pave their paths even in the darkest hours. Nothing can stop them.
This collection of quotes will help you find answers to change your life than stopping at questions and wasting time.
Love and Pain Sayings for Her or Him
- Our greatest pain and greatest joy come in relationship with others. –Stephen R. Covey
- Hearts united in the pain and sorrow will not be separated by joy and happiness. Bonds that are woven in the sadness are stronger than the ties of joy and pleasure. Love that is washed with tears will remain eternally pure and faithful. –Khalil Gibran
- And you cannot see all scars your love has caused.
- Sometimes they never wanted to hurt you; they just didn’t care at all.
- It is painful to realize that after keeping someone as your priority for so long, you were just on the bottom list of his options.
- Since I can’t be with you right now, I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again. – Susan Polis Schutz
- There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love. –W. Somerset Maugham
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. –Mahatma Gandhi
- If love can fade, so can the pain.
- Perhaps watching someone you love suffer can teach you even more than suffering yourself can. –Dodie Smith
Love is precious yet hard, scary, but all of us yearn for it, and above everything, it is painful. Pain and love are eternal lovers. They always go hand in hand. No love in this world comes without afflictions.
The most-loved and well-rounded people we have ever met have faced torments of heartbreak. Romeo Juliet, Antony and Cleopatra, Hamlet and Ophelia and many more, everyone’s love story is replete with suffering and agony.
Their deconstruction enables them to restructure and refine themselves into a masterpiece. The pain they endure, make them travel a painstaking experience of falling apart and coming back to life with more vigor and strength.
The pain works a magical potion to fine-tune our souls and hearts and fill them with understanding, sympathy and profound wisdom that can’t be gained by any other way.
Pain is the window to love. Folks, these shared quotes aim at inspiring you daily. They make us think, smile and cry to understand the symphony of love and pain.
Quotes about Pain and Suffering
- Without pain, there would be no suffering; without suffering, we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows; without it, there is no way of life.
- Pain and suffering are the soil of strength and courage. – Lurlene McDaniel.
- Pain and sufferings are always inevitable for a larger intelligence and a deep heart. The really great man must, I think, have great sadness on the earth. –Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you. –Ovid
- Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional –Haruki Murakami
- Pain and suffering are a secret. Kindness and love, they are a secret. But I have noticed that kindness and love can pay for pain and suffering. –Alan Paton
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. –Khalil Gibran
- Delusional pain hurts just as much as from actual trauma. So what if it’s all in your head? –Tracy Morgan
- Pain and suffering have come into your life, but remember pain, sorrows, sufferings are but the kisses of Jesus, a sign that you have come so close to Jesus that he can kiss you. – Mother Teresa
- Although the word is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. –Helen Keller
- The pain of yesterday is the strength of today. – Paulo Coelho
- The truth is that everyone gonna hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. –Bob Marley
Distress and ache are inescapable, endurance is our choice. It is in our hands that how we deal with traumas. We determine our response to things. It is a personal choice to deal with the most horrific situations.
Pain and sufferings provide interpersonal strength and grace to focus energies on owning the wounds. Do not think, “why me?” , “Life is unfair.”, or “I can’t handle it”.
Helen Keller, Mother Teresa, Bob Marley and many other legends like them have proved that pain is inevitable, but the response is one’s own choice. Suffering is multiplied with anger, anxiety and irritability.
Negative thinking can make things worse. Our thoughts make us miserable. Use your pains to make you, not to break you.
Emotional and Physical Pain Quotes
- The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain. –Karl Marx
- You don’t know the pain and suffering until you are staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in eyes, begging yourself to hold and be strong, that’s the pain.
- There are two types of pain in the world, the pain that hurts you and the pain that changes you.
- Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go. –Roy T. Bennet.
- Sit with the pain until it passes, and then you will be calmer for the next one. –Naval Ravikant
- Pain is only the weakness leaving your body.
- Healing doesn’t mean that the pain never existed. It means the damage no longer controls the lives.
- The natural healing force in each of us is the greatest force in getting well.
- There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. –Laurell K. Hamilton.
- There’s nothing like a little physical pain to keep your mind off your emotional problem. –John E Sarno
- The heart was made to be broken. –Oscar Wilde
- People seldom see the halting and painful steps by which the most insignificant success is achieved. –Anne Sullivan
- We cannot selectively numb emotions; when we numb the negative emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
Why do emotions hurt?
Social rejections, failures in life, physical disabilities, or ailments can cause a physical and emotional breakdown. We resort to taking pain relievers for physical sufferings but do not tend to our emotional agonies.
We, the modern men, are more mechanical than social creatures, but still, the heartbreak, bad behaviors, deprivation and loss, everything affects us.
Physical injuries are visible to everyone, but emotional wounds are invisible. Both require healing. We cannot get rid of them as one is dependent upon the other. Pain is the body’s natural armor, an adaptive reaction to felt threat.
By reading about famous people’s reactions to physical and emotional pains, you can learn the art of keeping the pains at bay to boost the healing capacity and overcome chronic fears of loss and heartbreak.
Deep Pain Quotes about Life
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch you, but in the end, you end up polished, and they end up useless.
- In life, a mile deep with stress is a mile deep in pain, and it needs courage.
- We can not learn without pain. –Aristotle
- Adversity is the first path to truth. –Lord Byron
- Great things never come from comfort zone.
- Being able to walk pain-free is a blessing. Being able to walk without showing it is a skill.
- No words are enough to express the pain of soul.
- If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. –Marcus Aurelius
- Pain doesn’t show up in our lives for no reason. It’s a sign that something needs to be changed.
- True self-discovery begins when your comfort zone ends. –Adam Braun
Do you know the best teacher in the world?
Adversity is the best teacher. The more you run from it, the more you have to deal with it. It is never too late to accept this bitter reality that we have to feel our pains.
Accept and dissolve is the key to overcome suffering and traumas. All the pain is an outcome of attachments to things, persons, or places. It is our connections that trouble us.
Set things free and see the magic of satisfaction when life moves on its natural course. Afflictions come and go. Nothing is permanent in life as P.B Shelly says, “If winter comes can spring be far behind.”
Pain is the truth. It is a way to cleanse and purify the soul. It is not a punishment but a blessing to transform bitterness of life into sweet and kind gestures and to recreate the things again. It is the way to love and to be loved.
My Personal Favorite Pain Captions
- You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens. –Rumi
- Let go of the past. –Robert Greene
- You have to learn to smile through your pain. Sometimes it’s all you got.
- Monsters don’t sleep under your bed; they scream in your head.
- Sometimes emotional pain is necessary for your growth.
- Learning is a gift, even if the pain is your teacher.
- Healing is an art. It takes time; it takes practice; it takes love.
- Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. –Khalil Gibran
- It is always by way of pain; one arrives at pleasure. –Marquis De Sade.
- Pleasure of love lasts but for a moment, the pain of love lasts a lifetime. –Bette Davis
- One word frees us of all weight and pain of life; that word is love. –Sophocles
- It has been said that the time heals all the wounds, but I don’t agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone. –Rose Kennedy
- I am better off healed than I ever was broken. –Beth Moore
- I think it is important to realize that you can miss something, but not want it back. –Paulo Coelho
- The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.
Pain is the naked reality of life. With these fascinating caption quotes, you can discover the warrior within you. It will assist you in reminding that you are stronger than the tribulations you faced.
No pain is equal to no gain. We have to overcome the hardest situations because life is a precious gift from God and it cannot be wasted. Constraints make us appreciate life and love people more dearly to value them.
Hardships, afflictions and sufferings teach us to survive in difficult times. The above-shared quotes, sayings and proverbs are collected from various sources to help you muster up your courage. It will render you the fortitude to face the pains to appreciate the blessings of life.
There is never a win-win in pain and suffering. Either you face your traumas courageously to make you a bigger and better person or you hid like a coward to run away from your discomforts.
We all have a choice. We can become a slave of our pains or conquer them head-on to be the better version of ourselves.
4 Ways to Consume CBD for Good Health
The 2018 Farm Bill gave hemp farmers and cannabis producers a huge boost, though there are still legal challenges in place for products containing THC. If you are interested in CBD products for better overall health without the high, consider the tips below.
Many who struggle to fall asleep find that a sublingual dose of CBD can be highly beneficial. Simply place the dropper of HempFusion CBD oil under the tongue, hold it for 30 seconds, and swallow. A full dose, about 1 mg per 10 pounds of body weight, can help you sleep. A smaller dose can help you relax.
It’s a nervous world out there. If you find that anxious thoughts are getting in the way of your goals, using a vaping pen to microdose just a bit of CBD can be highly beneficial.
A vaping pen will allow you to take a fragment of a dose of CBD. For example, if a full dose is 25 puffs, you can take two when you sit down at your computer to work on your side hustle. Many users find that worrying thoughts simply stop showing up with a microdose of CBD.
In addition to stopping the flow of unhelpful anxious thoughts, CBD products can lessen the transmission of information from irritated nerves. Often, nerves that are under pressure, damaged or pinched can lead to painful muscle spasms. You can often get a handle on these with CBD edibles and topicals.
To start, find a flavor you like of CBD gummies for sale online. Take one halfway through your first meal of the day. Track your discomfort. If you notice that your muscle spasms are reduced, you’re on the right path. If your gummies do make you sleepy and you’re not able to nap, take half a gummy.
You might also look into a topical cream or a roll-on product. If your knees always hurt after a run, consider a short massage of CBD cream after your run to lessen the build-up of inflammation. If your feet hurt until you get moving, use a topical roll-on to make that first mile more enjoyable.
CBD is loaded with antioxidants and has natural antibacterial properties. If you find that stress leads to acne flare-ups, consider using a basic CBD lotion on your face before a big event, during a work deadline week or before that big date.
Those who suffer from inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis may gain even more benefits with a regular application of CBD lotions and creams. Do not use edible oil as a topical; it’s not as effective as an emollient and the edible products are generally too expensive to spread on your skin.
CBD is offering many benefits to people around the world. If you choose to stack your CBD, pay careful attention to your tummy. Any signs of distress or diarrhea mean that you should probably back off your dosage. Keep a notebook to track your dosage and results.
Scheduling Your Dental Appointment is Still an Absolute Must for Canadians
There’s no doubt the Covid-19 outbreak has instilled a sense of fear and anxiety in people, preventing them from keeping up with their dental appointments. And that’s understandable. But for how long? We don’t know when this nightmare is going to be over – but we do know one thing, and that’s the downside of delaying oral treatments.
Fortunately, dental practices are beginning to implement safer work methodologies around their patient’s mouth while keeping themselves safe as well. There are a number of ways they are doing this – for example, a Calgary family dentist announced they were completing daily temperature checks for staff and for each patient before their appointment, in addition to adhering to strict and mandatory sanitation protocols. This also includes wearing specialized masks and safety equipment to avoid getting infected.
Moreover, you can find some consolation in the fact that the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has yet to find any reliable data linking to the spread of Covid-19 during dental appointments.
Get Your Dentist on the Phone – Discuss How You can Schedule an Appointment Amidst the Pandemic
Just like how the outbreak has impacted businesses worldwide, dentists are no exception either. But to ensure there’s zero risk to the dentists, nurses, and to other patients, dental facilities now confirm whether their patients are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms 2-3 days before they come for their appointments.
When it comes to fever, which is a primary Covid-19 symptom – it’s also quite possible a patient may suffer high temperatures because of a tooth infection or another oral health complication such as an abscess. In the scenario that the fever is related to an oral issue, your dentist will prescribe an antibiotic to kill the infection and bring your fever down before recommending you come in for an appointment.
Similarly, wearing a mask is mandatory once you’re in the clinic and awaiting your turn. Your temperature will also be checked in addition to more Covid-19 health-screen steps.
Oral Procedures Will Now Be Bit Slower than Usual
Most dental equipment and devices to inspect and treat oral complications spin and vibrate a lot, which inevitably causes the patient’s spit to spray out into microscopic droplets. These droplets can remain airborne for a significant period of time. And according to numerous scientific studies, it’s highly probable for the coronavirus to also remain suspended in those droplets.
This is primarily why dentists are now using suction devices that can easily be placed around a patient’s mouth, hooked in place. This substantially helps suck up droplets, preventing them from going airborne. But it also makes the process of cleaning or filling a cavity considerably slower. Moreover, dentists have to work near the mouth, which inherently increases the risk of infection, which is why the CDC strongly advises dental professionals to wear appropriate masks when performing invasive procedures.
The number of Covid-19 cases are subject to consistent rise and fall across different parts of the country as well as the world. There will always be countries where people may be highly susceptible to developing coronavirus symptoms compared to other nations (particularly countries where people are getting fully vaccinated). However, before you schedule an appointment, be sure to track the number of daily cases from your local public health department.
Ketamine Therapy: An Alternative Treatment for Depression
As a significant and often life-changing mood disorder that impacts more than 264 million people across the globe, depression ranks as the most prevalent disability worldwide. What was once considered a mood disorder that mostly negatively affected older adults, depression appears to be gaining traction among teens and young adults as well.
In addition to causing a severe disability that hinders personal and professional growth, depression can trigger thoughts of suicide among all age groups. The seriousness of the mental health issue has led to intensive research to find a remedy that alleviates the symptoms of the debilitating mood disorder.
As opposed to traditional remedies such as Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) and other prescription drugs, an alternative therapy has shown considerable promise to help those that suffer from depression to live normal lives.
What Is Ketamine Treatment?
Ketamine treatment represents an alternative therapy for people that resist other types of depression treatments. Initially used as an anesthetic, mental health providers use ketamine in much smaller doses to treat the symptoms of depression. Those that suffer from depression can receive it either as an infusion or a nasal spray.
Although patients have different reactions to ketamine treatments, the good news is most patients experience a relief of symptoms after just a few months of therapy sessions. After the initial phase of treatment ends, patients return for infrequent booster doses if recommended by their healthcare providers.
The FDA has approved Esketamine nasal spray to be used as a treatment for depression.
Because it does not receive enough publicity online or through other types of electronic media, many people that suffer from depression are not aware of the advantages of undergoing ketamine treatments. Learn more about this form of treatment for depression by getting your most frequently asked questions answered online, or read on.
When Traditional Antidepressant Medications Don’t Work
Every traditional antidepressant targets the same class of neurotransmitters in the brain, such as dopamine and serotonin. Traditional antidepressants must increase in power over time to become effective at attacking the issues with the neurotransmitters. The problem is the build-up of prescription antidepressant medications does not always remain effective as time passes. Research demonstrates that a decrease in the effectiveness of traditional antidepressants impacts around 25 percent of patients.
When researchers discovered the decreased efficacy effect back in the 1990s, they began to search for alternative treatments to help people alleviate the debilitating symptoms of depression.
Why Does Ketamine Treatment Show Promise as an Antidepressant?
Researchers turned their attention to a neurotransmitter called glutamate, which scientists refer to as the excitatory neurotransmitter. Glutamate opens the circuits in the brain that form the basis of all types of behavior. After discovering that glutamate is the key to developing a remedy for depression, scientists then found that low doses of ketamine might be the remedy to alleviate the symptoms of depression in just a couple of hours.
Researchers are still trying to learn how ketamine causes such a rapid change in mood. The most recent research demonstrates that low doses of ketamine make changes in the brain’s neurotransmitter circuitry first, which mitigates the symptoms of depression over a short period. In addition to decreasing the severity of depression symptoms, ketamine treatment can be used to minimize the symptoms of anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
How Do I Receive Ketamine Treatments?
You have to allow a licensed healthcare provider to administer ketamine infusions at a clinic. However, you can self-administer the Esketamine nasal spray at a clinic under the supervision of a licensed healthcare provider. For SSRI-resistant depression patients, receiving the nasal spray two times a week for up to four weeks can reduce the severity of depression symptoms. After the initial four-week period, you reduce the doses to once a week for another four weeks and then once every two weeks as recommended by your doctor.
The spray has a warning black box on the side that describes possible side effects like lethargy and inattention. When compared to the possible side effects of traditional SSRIs, the potential side effects of ketamine treatments pale in comparison in terms of seriousness.
What Are the Advantages of Ketamine Treatments?
Ketamine treatments offer a fast way to mitigate depression symptoms for patients that resist traditional types of medications. The quick positive impact of ketamine treatments also includes fewer side effects. As opposed to traditional antidepressant medications that require daily doses for years to come, ketamine treatments allow you to lower your doses after just four weeks. Just remember that this alternative to SSRIs and other types of conventional treatments for depression does not cure depression during just one session.
What Is the Cost for Ketamine Treatments?
The cost of one ketamine treatment session runs between $400 and $800 depending on the type of treatment, as well as where you receive your dose of ketamine. Some insurance companies cover at least a part of the cost of this alternative treatment for depression.
Why Is Roof Rack Essential For Travel Destination?
Qualities of Salesforce Consulting Companies
Things to Know About Building the Best Leaflet Distribution Strategies
4 Ways to Consume CBD for Good Health
Choosing a University Online
Top Benefits of Custom Branded Packaging
How to get Loan with Bad Credit: 5 Surprising Ways
How to Use Beauty Plus Photo Editor on PC
How To Create A Killer First Impression With Potential Clients
What Are the Best Ways to Monetize Your NFTs?
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
91 Kanye West Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be More Successful
63 Lil Baby Quotes about Love, Life, and Music
How to Write an Affirmation Letter
81 BTS Quotes That Will Surely Touch the Hearts of All Fans
Main Healthcare Trends that Transform the Industry in 2021
76 Song Quotes that’ll Connect You with Lots of Pleasant Memories
How to Stay Productive While Working from Home
How to Find Motivation to Study during a Pandemic
The Importance of Alone Time
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle2 years ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)