Social media is full of hippie quotes, but how many people actually know who the hippies are. Hippies are groups of people who believe in living life simply, lovingly, and as happily as they can.
Hippies travel a lot; they have a nomadic nature, just like their life, and live life to the fullest. These people are peace-loving, believe in friendship, and deject the norms and values of the society.
To date, hippies bring back nostalgic memories from the 1960s and 70s when the hippie movement started in America and rapidly spread across Britain and Canada.
Hippies always have fun, yet wise words to say, and their quotes are to treasure. Since hippies travel a lot, they have so many experiences that they have all their life lessons learned well!
Dig in to seek advice and learn lessons!
Cute and Funny Hippie Quotes
- All good things are wild and free. -Henry David Thoreau
- Make your weird light shine bright, so other weirdos know where to find you.
- I’m one of those regular weird people. –Janis Joplin
- Leave nothing but footprints, Kill nothing but time.
- If I’m free, It’s because I’m always running. –Jimi Hendrix
- We are not given a good life or a bad life. We are given a life. It’s up to us to make it good or bad. –Ward Foley
- You belong among the wildflowers. –Tom Petty
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. –Aldous Huxley
- Be groovy or leave. – Bob Dylan
- I made such a mess of my life that it turned into an art. –Matt Baker
- Why be rude when you can be nude.
- I hate the word ‘hippy.’ I hate a lot of people and hippies don’t do that. –Shannon Hoon
A funny concept the hippies have is that everyone around them is weird and not normal. They believe in enhancing their own weirdness to attract anyone else who feels different to make them a part of their group.
Hippies are harmless people, so anything they can possibly kill is time. They are freedom-loving, so they keep moving from place to place, which they call “running.” They love being groovy and into the wilderness, letting life take its way. It is just the way they spend their time.
Hippies are not among the ones who hate others or keep grudges. If you have hated someone, read these hippie quotes and break the ice!
Hippie Quotes about Happiness
- Being happy is what life is all about.
- Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.
- With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy? –Oscar Wilde
- My business is to enjoy and have fun. And why not to, if in the end, everything will end, right? –Janis Joplin
- The less you care, the happier you will be.
- Knock on the door to my soul, and you will find an ageless hippie with a rock and roll heart and a never-ending hope for peace.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.
- Hippie is the one who embraces life to the fullest and promotes peace, love, and happiness.
- If you smile at me, I will understand because that is something everyone everywhere does in the same language. –Jefferson Airplane
- Let your smile change the world. Not the world change your smile.
- If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have a paradise in a few years. –Bertrand Russell
The secret to a successful life is happiness. It is about doing what you like, living a free life where others do not dictate you.
If you live close to nature, happiness can be found in the smallest things like wildflowers, good books, the smell of rain, and the moon.
Smile is a universal language; give it to anyone around you, and they will instantly feel better. Your smile can change the world and bring a moment of joy to someone’s bad day.
Hippies believe that each individual should make themselves happy rather than conspiring to make others unhappy. These hippie happy quotes will definitely help you feel content and help you let go of resentments.
Inspirational Hippie Quotes about Freedom and Peace
- If someone thinks that love and peace are cliche and must have been left behind in the sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal. –John Lenon
- Moondust in your lungs, stars in your eyes, you are a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies.
- The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.
- As with most revolutions, the counter culture’s call for total freedom quality turned into a demand for total control. –Roger Kimball
- I hope that the days come easy, and the moments pass slow, And each road leads you where you want to go. –Rascal Flatts
- Maybe they had it right in the 60s. Love, peace, good music, sex, community, bare feet, no bras, and weed. Sounds better than superficial, consumer-driven chaos that has become our norm. –Brooke Hampton
- If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace. –John Lennon
- Their nineteen-sixties with the flowers in the guns and their summers of love, as if all we’d had was winter, all we’d had was rations. Just very good at keeping quiet is what we were. We had to be. It was the way—them with their jet-age. –Ali Smith
- Understand that you own nothing, everything that surrounds you is temporary; only the love in your heart will last forever.
- When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
Are you looking for inspirational quotes? Read through these simple yet wise words said by hippies, musicians and other famous writers who believe in freedom and peace for all.
Maybe the hippie movement opened everyone’s eyes to the norm, which was to feel happy and free compared to the consumer-driven chaos we live in today.
We need to understand the fact that nothing in this world is permanent; we all have a mortal life in which peace and freedom should be prioritized. In the end, only love stays in the heart, and every other feeling fades away.
It is essential to discover your inner peace because once you come across that, you eventually learn to make peace with others around you as well!
Hippie Saying about Life and Love
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. –Jimi Hendrix
- Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for, and the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more. – Erica Jong
- If you have to choose between kind and being right, choose being kind and you will always be right.
- Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself, and the right people will love you.
- You are free as the wind, and you don’t like following rules. You’re open-minded and nonjudgemental, You’re neither a leader nor a follower, You’re your own blissful path. You believe that people should love more and hate less. It’s really that simple.
- Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. –Bob Marley
- We can change the world, rearrange the world. It’s dying –if you believe in justice. It’s dying –if you believe in freedom. It’s dying – let a man live his own life. It’s dying –rules and regulations, who need them. Open up the door. –Crosby, Still and Nash
- Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul.
- I aspire to be a giver. A giver of love, a giver of good vibes, and a giver of strength. –Bryant McGill
There is no life without love with it, and your life is not complete unless you have felt the true element of happiness. We have restrained our wishes, we are scared to free fall in love or live life to the fullest. Don’t forget, you are free like the wind, and any rules do not bound you.
People should grow the feeling of love and get rid of the feeling of hatred. If you love someone, make sure they love you, not for your body but your soul. A youthful body ages with time, but a beautiful soul keeps you going for a lifetime.
Be a giver of hope, love, and good vibes. Help people out, help them out of their problems, and provide the support they are looking for. Be the light that shows the right way!
Hippy Quotes about Friendship
- True friends are like bright sunflowers that never fade away, even over distance and time.
- Friendship is constant in all other things, Save in the office and affairs of love. Turn up. All I know is turn up. Smokin like a hippie, I swear all I do is burn up.
- We all need more hippie friends. People who charge their crystals under the moon, use coconut oil for everything, prefer wild hair and bare feet, have an essential oil or herb for every complaint, and love to talk about weird shit. –Brooke Hampton
- Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s all about who walked into your life, said: “I’m here for you and proved it.”
- Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. –Kimberly Moore
- We do not make friends; we recognize them. – G. Henrichs
- Learn to reject a friendship, or rather the dream of friendship. To want friendship is a great fault. Friendship ought to be a gratuitous joy, like the joys afforded by art, or life (like aesthetic joys). I must refuse it in order to be worthy to receive it. –Simone Weil
- The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it – basically because you feel good, very good when you are near or with them.” – Charles Bukowski
- The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue center light pop and everybody goes “awww.” – Jack Kerouac
- Cause you’re alive my friend, so let’s get high my friend.
- Everyone needs a friend who is kinda hippie and kinda bitchy.
Good friendships can last forever! That one friend who can make you feel like a hippie and bitchy, make you have fun, and feel good is to cherish for life! True friendships are not about who stayed with you the longest. It is about who was there when you needed their support the most.
Having a free soul is a true blessing, but having soulful friends can help you make great memories. You feel good with them, you feel alive, and when you are with them, all the worries seem to have vanished!
Never let go of good friends; they are very rare.
Short Hippie Quotes
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted. –Bertrand Russel
- We’re the one with messy hair, dirty mind, and that wild sparkle in our eyes.
- Love yourself from inside out.
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair.
- My friend, a Sufi, is a person who lives in the present moment. Tomorrow isn’t part of our library. –Paulo Coehlo
- When you do things from your soul, you feel a river of joy within you. –Rumi
- You’re either on the bus or off the bus. –Ken Kesey
- There ain’t no rust on the happiness bus.
- Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- Be the moon and inspire people even if you are far from full. – K. Tolnoe
- To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people just exist. –Oscar Wilde
When you are feeling low or just want to read something fun yet inspirational, go over these short hippie quotes! Learn to love yourself, for who you are, you don’t need to be like anyone else in the world but yourself.
Feel the fresh air, feel the freedom, let your soul free. Don’t just exist in the world, live your life, do what you always wanted to do. The time you spend enjoying is never wasted, you will just feel a river of joy at the end and you will thank yourself for it later!
Hippie Captions for Instagram Sharing
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect. –Mark Twain
- Don’t ask her why she wants to be free. She’ll tell you it’s the only way to be. –Rolling stones, Ruby Tuesday
- Yes, hippie can mean that you were a free spirit from 1965 to 1975. It can also mean that you love life and believe in peace, love, and music at any age.
- I’m not the black sheep; I’m the tie-dyed one. –Mimisez
- I’d rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck.
- I am a flower child with a rock and roll heart.
- You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.
- What if I fall? Oh darling, But what if you fly?
- May the flowers remind us why the rain was necessary. –Xan Oku
- And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. –Friedrich Nietzche
Instagram is a platform through which you can spread positivity and focus people’s attention on the importance of having a free spirit. Hippie quotes can make amazing, attention-grabbing captions for pictures! You can help people escape the work trance they are in.
These quotes are wise and funny at the same time. Most of them have lovely messages as well! Try these on your Instagram posts!
These hippie quotes are stress busters! At times, we feel like there are walls all around us, which we can’t break free from, but these quotes will make you feel like those walls are coming down!
Be who you are, let loose of yourself, love others, and don’t wish bad for anyone. Cherish the life you have and don’t bind yourself to rules and regulations. Be the light, and don’t be a source of disappointment for anyone. Live and let live! Life is too short to keep grudges.
70 Quotes to inspire your daily meditation and start living your best life
If you haven’t explored the importance of meditation in your life, these meditation quotes are about to change your life! Meditation is the best gift you could give to your mind and body.
Meditation dates back to centuries when it was practiced to build a stronger connection with nature, spirituality, and inner self. It is a way of learning through which you train yourself to calm down, find peace in yourself, and let go of regrets.
When you gain control of your life, your emotions, and your feelings, that is your biggest victory, and that can only be achieved through the art of meditation.
These meditation quotes will inspire you to include it in your life, and you will be forever grateful to yourself once you see your life heading towards positivity! These quotes alone are mind relaxers. Read along if you doubt me.
Meditation Quotes to Give You Inner Peace
- Meditation provides a way of learning how to let go. As we sit, the self we’ve been trying to construct and make into a nice, neat package continues to unravel. –John Welwood
- Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. –Dalai Lama
- Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions. –Pema Chodron
- Invest in yourself. Meditate. Read. Eat healthy food. Drink water. Move your body. Spend time in nature. Rest up. You are worthy.
- We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. –Buddha
- Meditation will not carry you to another world, but it will reveal the most profound and awesome dimensions of the world in which you already live. Calmly contemplating these dimensions and bringing them into the service of compassion and kindness is the right way to make rapid gains in meditation as well as in life. –Zen Master Hsing Yun
- The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- If a person’s basic state of mind is serene and calm, then it is possible for this inner peace to overwhelm a painful physical experience. – The Dalai Lama
- When you are grateful, an invisible blanket of the peace covers you; it makes you glow; it makes you happy, strong, and warm. Gratitude puts the mind at ease and about everything around. –Om Swami
- Meditation is not a means to an end. It is both the means and the end. –Jiddu Krishnamurti
Compromising your inner peace to fit into the society should never be a choice. Do what makes you happy and satisfied internally and calms your anxiety.
To bring inner peace, develop healthy habits like reading, eating good, spending time exploring and discovering nature, sitting in the company of honest and truthful people, and trying to help others without thinking of benefits and fearing consequences.
Don’t let people affect your positive attitude and thoughts, no matter how bitter they utter. Try not to let unpleasant people, experiences and events control your emotions and disturb your inner peace or divert you from the right path.
Best Meditation Quotes to Enlighten You
- Quiet the mind and soul will speak. –Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a candle in a windless place. –Bhagavad Gita
- The past is already gone; the future is not yet here. There’s only one moment for you to live. –Buddha
- When you realize nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you. –Lao Tzu
- Everything heals. Your body heals. Your heart heals. The mind heals. Wounds heal. Your soul repairs itself. Your happiness is always going to come back.
- If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Do not allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because you represent yourself, not others.
- The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. –James Allen
- Everything you need, your courage, strength, compassion, and love; everything is already within you.
- Do not meditate; be. Do not think that you are; be. Don’t think about being; you are.
- Meditation is a vital way to purify and quiet the mind, thus rejuvenating the body. –Deepak Chopra
Meditation helps bring inner peace. It develops a powering, clam and influential personality and enhances the good in you. Meditation brings the tranquility that the soul may be previously lacking.
Meditation strengthens you mentally and brings out the patience, tolerance and calmness in you. You may become a role model because of the character and personality you display in the society that not everyone has.
It helps you become better and better with every passing day. You feel the positive change that you may be longing for.
Funny Meditation Quotes
- You’ve mastered the selfie, now ‘master thy self.’
- To earn the trust of your meditation, you have to visit it every day. It’s like having a puppy. –Chelsea Richer
- Meditation; Because some questions cannot be answered by Google.
- If every eight years old is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation. –Dalai Lama
- Meditation is the ultimate mobile device; you can use it anywhere, anytime, unobtrusively. –Sharon Salzberg
- You should sit for mediation for 20 minutes a day unless you are too busy; then you should sit for an hour. –Old Zen saying
- I meditate, and I also think about meditation, which is funny. I think about Maharishi, about just the idea of meditating. It gives me something. –Brian Wilson
- Meditation is less about knowing what to do and more about knowing what not to do.
- When you can’t control what is happening around you, challenge yourself to control the way in which you respond. That is where your power lies.
Meditation does sound something very spiritual, but it can also make you smile. Meditation gives you answers which can’t be answered by Google! When meditating, you actually loosen up yourself, so you know less about what you are doing.
Since meditation encourages peace, if every adolescent was taught how to meditate instead of being given violent video games, there would be lesser wrestling championships at home!
Teach the younger ones on how to achieve inner peace rather than finding it in superficial and material things.
Short Meditation Quotes for Daily Meditation
- Meditating is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you. –Amit Ray
- The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
- Inhale the good stuff, exhale the bad stuff; it’s simple.
- Learn to be calm, and you will always be happy. –Paramahansa Yogananda
- The heart of meditation is taking ourselves a little less seriously.
- The journey is not about becoming a different person, but loving who you are right now.
- Serenity comes when you trade expectations for acceptance. –Buddha
- Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. –James Allen
- The thing about meditation is you become more and more you.
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. –T.S. Eliot
When meditation is made a part of everyday routine it means that you have included serenity and calmness in yourself and have decided to be better. The more you meditate, the better you get to know yourself.
If you don’t want to go through something long just have a glance at the quotes, and your mind will feel much more relaxed and motivated just before you begin meditating. Pin them on a soft board or mirror or any place than you often see and read them whenever you feel distressed.
It will make you at peace and give you hope and courage to do better. Meditation helps you relax and gives you hope that every moment you have is actually a new beginning, so you are never too late to start fresh!
Positive Meditation Quotes to Beat Anxiety
- Altogether the idea of meditation is not to create states of ecstasy or absorption but to experience being. –Chogyam Trungpa
- The essence of meditation practice is the confidence to simply be. With no sense that you have to do anything or change anything. –Lama Shenpen Hookham
- Judge nothing; you will be happy, Forgive everything; you will be happier, love everything; you will be happiest.
- If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath. –Amit Ray
- You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step. –Martin Luther King
- Sometimes you need to step off the worn path, lay down with your eyes up to the blue sky, intercross your fingers behind your head, and let the grass grow up around you. –Leo Christopher
- If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath. –Amit Ray
- A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with continuous restlessness. –Albert Einstein
- Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your thoughts, unguarded. –Buddha
- Meditation means dissolving the invisible walls that unawareness has built – Sadhguru
Don’t let the worry of future rob your present. Thinking about the future and opinion of society will only increase your stress and anxiety levels. Overthinking takes you in a state of restlessness.
To overcome anxiety, read these mind relaxing quotes and free yourself from negative thoughts that overshadow your positivity. Engage in healthy activities like exercising, walking in parks, and hiking to keep away from unnecessary anxiety and stress. Keep away from such places and people that cause anxiety and keep thinking positively to escape this.
Meditation Quotes for Relaxing When You Feel Stress Out
- When you approach your meditation with interest, that simple time of sitting becomes enjoyable in itself. –Sally Kempton
- Stress and confusion come from being busy. Peace and clarity come from slowing down and stilling your waters. –Maxime Lagace
- Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it. –Khalil Gibran
- Reduce the stress levels in your life through relaxation techniques like meditation, deep breathing, and exercise. You’ll look and feel way better for it. –Suzanne Somers
- Meditation is a practice of letting go and relaxing into the present moment as it is. So gently relax, relax, relax. –Tamara Levitt
- If you were quiet enough, you will hear the flow of the universe. You will feel it’s rhythm. – Buddha
- I vow to let go of all worries and anxiety in order to be light and free. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- Today I escaped anxiety. Or, no, I discarded it because it was within me, in my own perceptions –not outside. –Marcus Aurelius
- No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself. –Virginia Woolf
- Cultivate calm and stillness; let go of anxiety as a lifestyle. –Brene Brown
One of the best ways to relax yourself is meditation. You become more active and energetic! Free yourself from all kinds of negative thoughts. Breathe deeply and try to bring calm and peace within yourself.
As soon as you feel anxious, depressed or stressed, leave everything immediately and meditate. It has positive effects on your body and brain. Above mentioned meditation quotes will relax you whenever you feel stressed. Enjoy while meditation, it is not at all a stressful exercise! Moreover, it will help you overcome anger and sadness.
Meditation Sayings from Buddha
- Do not dwell in the past; do not dream of the future; concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- If you knew what I know about the power of giving, you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by sharing.
- The basic root of happiness lies in our minds; outer circumstances are nothing more than adverse of favorable.
- You, yourself, as much as nobody in the entire universe deserves your love and affection.
- Buddha was asked, “What have you gained from meditation?” He replied, “Nothing!” However, Buddha said, “Let me tell you what I lost: Anger, Anxiety, Depression, Insecurity, Fear of Old Age, and Death.”
- It is easy to see the faults of others, but difficult to see one’s own faults.
- Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back and choose the path that leads to wisdom.
- Of all footprints, that of the elephant is supreme. Similarly, of all the mindful meditations, that on death is supreme.
- You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger.
- Look within. Be still. Free from fear and attachment, Know the sweet joy of the way.
Ever wonder why do Buddhist meditate? The followers of Buddha meditate because he used to. Buddha was always in search of peace and something which would isolate him from the worldly affairs.
When he came across meditation, he found inner peace, lost anger, insecurities, and the fear of death. He gained a level of spirituality unknown to others and what he achieved by meditation, others wanted that too. This is why people starting following his way of meditation.
It was a practice of looking within you and finding the sweetness of pure joy. You can learn more from top quotes said by Buddha about meditation here!
In fact, meditation is the best way to overcome anxiety, depression, and feelings of emptiness. Not only is it a healthy activity for your mind and soul but your body as well.
From relics of the past, we know our ancestors were very much into meditations; maybe that’s why they had a much blissful and peaceful life than ours. Let these quotes inspire you to meditate daily, so you get to the best part of your life!
72 Fishing Quotes That Will Make You Want to Head Out on the Water
If you have been too lazy to go out in the waters, these fishing quotes will spike your interest!
Fishing is a relaxing activity that gives you time to ponder upon yourself and the life you have.
Although fishing is a fun activity, the thought of being in the waters all day douses the excitement. However, these quotes will surely get you on your toes and you will be out to fish before you know it!
Send these fishing quotes to a friend you want to tag along with you in this fun activity, not only will you have a great company, but it will double the enthusiasm and the catch too!
Fishing Quotes to Inspire You Take Up a Fishing Pole
- There is little hope for those who would rather be given fish than taught how to fish.
- The Gods do not deduct from a man’s allotted span the hours spent fishing. –Babylonian
- Having a fishing rod in your hand is merely an excuse to explore out-of-sight depths and reveal mysteries that previously only existed in dreams. – Fennel Hudson
- If, as I suspect, trout fishing is something of a disease, then it is also something of therapy in itself. –Tom Sutcliffe
- Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in its thin current slides away, but eternity remains. –Henry David Thoreau
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a fishing pole. And that’s pretty much the same thing.
- If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles. –Doug Larson
- Angling is just a way of relaxing and escaping in the country-side. –Fennel Hudson
- I don’t go fishing to escape my life; I go fishing to live my life.
- Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it. –Harry Middleton
Is your fishing pole lying in the darkest storeroom? Well, it is just about to hit the brightest lights because you will head towards it to grab and go fishing!
Fishing is one leisure activity that can act as therapy for you. For some time, you forget all your worries and just live in the moment. Buying a fishing pole is like buying some moments of happiness.
When you go fishing, you are immersing deeper into your life and is actually an excuse to explore the out-of-sight depths which had been forever pending.
Funny Finishing Quotes That Will Make You Smile
- Give a man a fish, and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish, and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend. –Zenna Schaffer
- Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.
- There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.
- The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.
- If you want me to listen, talk about fishing.
- Of course, I talk to myself when I’m fishing. Sometimes I need expert advice.
- I’m not addicted to fishing; we are just in a very committed relationship.
- Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they’re after. –Henry David Thoreau
- Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouth.
- I got 99 problems, and fishing solves all of ’em. –Earl Dibbles Jr
- Fly-fishing is the most fun you can have standing up. –Arnold Gingrich
- Dear God, grant me the serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch, the courage not to lie about it, and the wisdom to know that none of my fishing buddies would believe me anyway. Amen
There are many clever and fun quotes about fishing that can make you smile and give you lessons. These quotes are full of humor!
Once you start fishing, it becomes like a relationship, you become committed because this relationship doesn’t require anything but only gives ample amount of relaxation.
You could be juggling with a hundred problems in life but if you go for fishing, everything seems to have come at peace and serenity.
So many men go fishing out there, but it is not actually the fish they are going after, it is the time where they can escape from their worries and just delve into the pleasures of the moment.
Short Fishing Quotes You Can Share with Your Best Friends
- Sharing the fun of fishing turns strangers into friends in a few hours.
- I fish to scratch the surface of those mysteries, for nearness to the beautiful, and to reassure myself the world remains. –Carl Safina
- Friends don’t let friends miss fishing trips.
- Finding friends that have the same passion about fishing as you is priceless.
- The act of fishing transports us to a special world and a state of mind where we are free. –Fennel Hadson
- Fishing tournaments seem a little like playing tennis with living balls. –Jim Harrison
- It’s okay to have fish because they don’t have feelings. –Kurt Cobain
- When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. –Mark Twain
- Good friends are like fish. You need to have patience to catch a good one. –Achirman Roy
- A bad day can be made better with some fishing time.
Got the best pal who goes fishing with you? These quotes are just for them! It is said that once you start fishing with even a stranger, you end up making best friends with them.
Best friends go fishing together! Having a friend on a fishing venture is a blessing. They can turn a bad day into a good one and make you feel alive again. Even good friends come with patience, just like good fish comes after hours of trying your luck!
Inspirational Quotes to Rich Your Outdoor Life as a Fishman
- The fisherman knows that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore. –Vincent Van Gogh
- Most of the world is covered by water. A fisherman’s job is simple: pick out the best parts.
- Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers. –Herbert Hoover
- Fishing provides that connection with the whole living world. It gives you the opportunity of being totally immersed, turning back into yourself in a good way. A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self. –Ted Hughes
- Be patient and calm, for no one can catch fish in anger. – Herbert Hoover
- The fisherman fishes as the urchin eats cream buns, from lust. –T.H. White
- Fishing is a discipline in the equality of men- for all men are equal before fish. –Herbert Hoover
- Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job. –Paul Schullery
- Fishing in a place, is a meditation on the rhythm of a tide, a season, an arc of a year, and the seasons of life. –Carl Safina
Being a fisherman means you will need a lot of patience and you will have to accept the truth that you won’t be lucky every day. Nothing comes from getting angry or restless.
It is the same sea for everyone, the same shores and all fishermen start from the same starting line, so there is no way you won’t get your share unless you aren’t putting in enough effort.
Go ahead, do your best and find satisfaction in the catch you have. Fishing can teach you great discipline, it is a form of meditation that can help you streamline yourself. Make use of the fishing spree to enrich your life!
Fishing Sayings from Famous People
- Fishing provides time to think and a reason not to. If you have the virtue of patience, an hour or two of casting alone is plenty of time to review all you’ve learned about the grand themes of life. –Carl Safina
- O, Sir, doubt not that angling is an art; is it not an art to deceive a trout with an artificial fly? –Izaak Walton
- Some go church and think about fishing; others go fishing and think about God. –Tony Blake
- Fly fishing for trout is like raising children; you never know what’s going to happen next. –Jimmy D. Moore
- Do not tell fish stories where the people know you, but particularly, don’t tell them where they know the fish. –Mark Twain
- Fishing seems to be the favorite form of loafing. –F. W. Howe
- Fly fishing may be considered the most beautiful of all rural sports. –Frank Forester
- Angling may be said to be so like the mathematics that it can never be fully learnt. –Izaak Walton
- The man who coined the phrase ‘money can’t buy happiness,’ never bought himself a good fly rod. – Reg Baird
- Everyone should believe in something; I believe I’ll go fishing. –Henry David Thoreau
Here are some famous sayings by notable people you can read to get inspired!
Some people feel that fishing is connected to spirituality, when you are fishing; you are under the sky, into the waters and fully trust God, that is the time when you think most about God.
Fishing is considered as the most beautiful rural sport when you are done with your catch, it gives you the same feeling as coming first at a hundred-meter race.
Fishing has many dimensions to it, you learn angling, patience and discipline. Angling the fish rod is an art which comes with regular fishing. It is the best time to think, reason and explore your inner self.
Fishing Captions for Instagram Sharing
- Some people wait an entire lifetime for the perfect fishing buddy. I’m raising mine. I just want to go fishing and ignore all of my problems for a little while! Stress is caused by not enough fishing!
- My Biggest worry is that when I’m dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.
- I just want to go fishing and ignore all of my adult problems.
- Sorry, I was out sick all week, my arm was in a cast.
- It’s not how you deep you fish, it’s how you wiggle your worm.
- Sorry, I wasn’t listening. I was thinking about fishing.
- A man’s one last cast is like a woman’s ‘I’ll be five minutes.’
- If I’m not fishing, I’m thinking about it.
- It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against fish and loses has it coming. –John Steinbeck
- Fishing is not just a sport; it’s a way of life.
- Water is the most essential element of life because, without water, you cannot go fishing.
- Life is just a series of obstacles preventing you from fishing.
We tend to caption every picture we put up on Instagram which gets us many likes and appreciation. If you went fishing, you can’t just put it up without captioning it!
Since fishing is one of the best ventures anyone can have, why not capture it and caption it with the best quotes? Here are some unique fishing quotes for your Instagram posts on fishing you must use to get people talking about your trip!
Finest Quotes from Movie Big Fish
- A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him. And in that way, he becomes immortal.
- They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops. What they don’t you is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.
- There are some fish that cannot be caught. It’s not that they are faster or stronger than other fish, they’re just touched by something extra.
- You were a big fish in a small pond, but this here is the ocean, and you’re drownin’. Take my advice, go back to Puddleville; you’ll be happy there.
- I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely, and lackin’ in the social niceties.
- I was thinking about death and all. About seeing how you’re gonna die. I mean, on the one hand, if dying was all you thought about, it could kind of screw you up. But it could kind of help you, couldn’t it? Because you’d know that everything else you can survive. –
- There’s a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny’s lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I’ve always been a fool.
- Kept in a small bowl, they will remain small. With more space, the fish can double, triple, or quadruple its size.
- It’s not a woman; it’s a fish. No one ever catches her. Fish looks different to different people. My daddy said it looked like the coon dog he had when he was kid…back from the dead.
If you haven’t watched the classic Big Fish, my friend, you are missing on some gold. This movie is phenomenal and all about the self-discovery journey. Here are some of the most memorable quotes from this movie!
Watch this movie if you want to stir some fishing motivation in you. Not only will you love watching the movie, you will also pick up that fishing rod and get going to get some Big Fish!
Fishing is so much more than just leisure or needful activity. It is in fact a whole therapy through which numerous people have been healed and continue to do so to live one of the best moments in life.
Fishing teaches you more life lessons than fishing lessons. Every fish you catch is like victory achieved. So what are you waiting for?
If you are already motivated by these quotes to go fishing, just get your fishing essentials ready and get going! It is a complete feeling of bliss and internal happiness you would want to stick to for hours.
20 Unbeatable Ways to Simplify Your Life in 15 Minutes or Less
Simplify life: to feel the essence of living a life in its entirety. It seems like a far-fetched idea, doesn’t it? Well, to be honest: it’s not!
Simple living helps you in yanking off all the junk and clutter around you. You are surrounded by stuff that doesn’t even have any value or service. It is only causing distractions and making your mind a house of chaos. So, why not just take a step away from a haywire living! Get rid of all these useless objects and create some space in life!
Here are some unbeatable simplify life hacks to convert your chaotic life to mindful living. Let’s dig in:
20 Ways to Simplify Your Life and Be Happy
Before diving into some fruitful ways to simplify life, let’s be clear on one thing! These ways will help you in simple living but only at the cost of your efforts. You have to work up to get the best out of them, or else they are just some written pieces to pass your time well.
Declutter Your Surroundings
To simplify life, toss out all the unnecessary belongings that keep piling up to make your house look like a junkyard. Try to remove all the stuff that creates a mess around to live a simple life. With fewer possessions, you will have minimal worries to keep them intact.
Make A Daily Routine Chart
You know what makes you anxious and edgy? Only a little idea about your plans and essential tasks for the day. So, it’s better to make up your daily routine’s schedule in advance, so you do not miss out on any urgent and salient task.
Gear Up For Early Morning The Night Before
Mornings are always filled with hassle and mayhem! One foot in the kitchen to make breakfast and the other in the bedroom to dress up. Why? Because you do not prepare yourself for the mornings a night before! Try to make arrangements beforehand to save yourself some time and mind in the mornings.
Organize Your Closet
A way to simple living is to organize and tidy up your closet and wardrobes. Have you ever gotten late because you simply couldn’t find the right dress in a pile of clothes? Well, if you see yourself nodding your head, then its time to free up some space in your closet.
Simplify Your Home
The best way to achieve a simple living is by keeping your home, your sanctuary free of mess. Minimalistic belongings at home will lead to a trouble-free life. Less stuff means less maintenance and also little expenses to keep them going.
Minimize Social Media Use
In this era, quite a lot of social media and networking platforms surround us. They keep you busy, acquire your attention, and distract you from your utmost priorities. So, limit your time and make a routine for it as well; otherwise, it will consume more of your time than you can spare!
Power Off Your Cell-Phone Once In A While
Doesn’t the constant ringing and pinging notifications’ sound cause a headache? Life has become a burden due to overwhelming exposure and continual preoccupation with extraneous tasks. Your mind crams down on unnecessary information and makes your life complex. Therefore, take time out for yourself, spend some alone time, and relish your moments.
Focus On One Task At A Time
Simplify your life and focus on only one task at a time; juggling multiple tasks together can overburden you to the point of exhaustion. Try taking one step after another rather than running up on the stairs. It will improve your concentration and will shut the ongoing voices in your head.
Make A List of Tasks
Sometimes, we overlap different things and face a hard time untangling them. So, it is better to take out a few moments, sit down, and make a list of all the tasks pending. After you have penned them down, it will be easier for you to remember and complete them within time.
Prioritize Your Task As Per Importance
Once you have a list of tasks at hand, it will be easy-peasy for you to prioritize them as per urgency and importance. When things are disorganized, and there’s too much work at hand: we miss tight deadlines. Therefore, make your life easy-breezy and simple by creating a checklist of tasks and keep ticking them off one by one.
Eat Healthy Food On Time
While fulfilling our worldly demands, we forget about our health and physical needs. Eating healthy food on time should be your primary concern. Never leave this essential and basic need out of your schedule; eat simple food on time and keep yourself fit.
Plan Workout Regimes
You should plan every single workout session, or else you will never make it to even one! When it comes to scheduling, mark your exercise regimes in the calendar. It will help you remember and prepare for your workout regimes ahead of time. So, you won’t be short on supplies or ideas to carry out your workouts.
Buy Items That Simplify Life
What’s the use of evolving technology if it can’t provide you hacks to simplify life? There are several innovations and advancements in home appliances and office accessories, which will reduce your time and support you to work faster. Keep minimalistic but efficient belongings in your home!
Make A Budget
The most crucial factor for simple living conditions is budgeting your money and expenses. We tend to spend more on useless and expensive stuff rather than on considerate and thoughtful material. You must budget your money in a way that covers your living and lifestyle expenses, along with saving a hefty amount of money.
Set Simple Short-Term Goals
Avoid setting goals that become a challenge and are hard to achieve. Lessen your number of goals and keep the ones that you need to accomplish for now. This way, you will strive for a few specific goals and attain them in a heartbeat; it will also improve your confidence and success ratio.
Create A Balance
You have your home, office, and yourself to look after alone. These responsibilities can become tiresome and cause irritability in your mood. After all, how long can you sustain such burden and distress; you are bound to snap sooner. Therefore, try creating a balance between all the tasks and responsibilities; arrange them in a list, prioritize them as per their need.
Modify Your Habits
To live a successful and simplistic life, you have to foster some good habits and eliminate bad ones. Building new and healthy habits will improve your lifestyle and take the anxiety away from you. You will feel light-hearted and relaxed to move forward and have a simple living.
Learn to follow the here and now rules and techniques; your delightful present turns into a beautiful future. With never-ending distractions and incessant worries, you will forget to enjoy pleasing moments of life. So, beat these tensions by practicing mindfulness; do everything with a clear head and create an easy-breezy life!
Organize Things At Their Places
You have no idea what a great favor you will do to yourself by designating a specific place for different items. Life becomes complicated, with uncertainty and chaos spread around our house! Once you declutter, organize, and allocate things at their particular sites, you will achieve a milestone in simplifying your lifestyle.
Learn To Accept Less
The reason behind a disrupted and messy life is that we are not ready to settle for a minimalistic lifestyle. We want to hoard more than the requirement, which causes agitation and distress. The only way to overcome a confused and unsettled life is to find content in minimal materialistic possessions.
Daily Simplify Your Life Challenge in 15 Minutes or Less
You know what simplifying life seems more challenging than creating a mess of it! And why not! After all, we’ve accepted this disruptive and disorganized life as our reality. Therefore, living a simple life sounds like an almost impossible task.
However, you can simplify your life by challenging yourself daily and regularly for 15 minutes or less. You just have to pull yourself up, revise your ways, and get ready for a few activities.
Take this seven-day life challenge by Simply Happy Zen, and expose yourself to a life full of contentment and joy.
Top 10 Simplify Quotes to Get You Inspired
Following are some simplify quotes by a few simple-natured yet successful people to inspire you:
- Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful. —William Morris
- Escape from a complicated life! Take refuge in simple life! You will find three treasures there: healthy body, peaceful mind and a life away from ambitious fools! — Mehmet Murat Ildan
- Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough. — Charles Warner
- I’m a pretty uncomplicated person. I live a very simple life with my family and I enjoy very ordinary things. — Khaled Hosseini
- Wisdom and compassion flow from simplicity and clarity; from having nothing to prove and nothing to defend. — Barry Magid
- Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are.— Courtney Carver
- Less stuff equals more freedom. — Maxime Lagacé
- Clutter and confusion are failures of design, not attributes of information. — Edward R. Tufte
- Reduce the complexity of life by eliminating the needless wants of life, and the labors of life reduce themselves. — Edwin Way Teale
- The greatest wealth is to live content with little. — Plato
You see, life doesn’t have to be hard and weary; it can be easy-breezy, sparkly, and hassle-free. You just have to make some choices and put in efforts to spend a simple living. A simple life will help you improve as a person and will give you a chance to look at this world in its true essence.
The abovementioned, simplify life hacks offer you a way to move toward a life of contentment and satisfaction most simply. Simplification of life takes the maximal burden off your shoulders and open gates to a grateful life. What are you waiting for?
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
8 Best Ways to Write a Book Today
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
The Best 15 Job Search Apps to Find a Perfect Job
How to Make It in Freelance Marketing (10 Job Sites Included)?
62 Motivational Finding Yourself Quotes to Help Recognize Inner You
70 Sales Motivational Quotes to Fire Up Your Team
64 Community Quotes to Help You Connect to Others
Top 50 Work from Home Jobs with $60K+ Salaries [Infographic]
75 Positive Thinking Quotes to Help You Achieve Greatness
The Best 15 Job Search Apps to Find a Perfect Job
70 Best Growth & Fixed Mindset Quotes to Encourage Your Life
Top 50 Work from Home Jobs with $60K+ Salaries [Infographic]
Ultimate List of Kindness Quotes That Will Empower You All time
69 Broken Heart Quotes and Sayings on Relationship
How to Make It in Freelance Marketing (10 Job Sites Included)?
75 Positive Thinking Quotes to Help You Achieve Greatness
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
64 Community Quotes to Help You Connect to Others
8 Best Ways to Write a Book Today
LifeStyle6 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle5 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth4 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Motivation9 months ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Quotes7 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Affirmations5 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations4 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
Motivation7 months ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day