Social media is full of hippie quotes, but how many people actually know who the hippies are. Hippies are groups of people who believe in living life simply, lovingly, and as happily as they can.
Hippies travel a lot; they have a nomadic nature, just like their life, and live life to the fullest. These people are peace-loving, believe in friendship, and deject the norms and values of the society.
To date, hippies bring back nostalgic memories from the 1960s and 70s when the hippie movement started in America and rapidly spread across Britain and Canada.
Hippies always have fun, yet wise words to say, and their quotes are to treasure. Since hippies travel a lot, they have so many experiences that they have all their life lessons learned well!
Dig in to seek advice and learn lessons!
Cute and Funny Hippie Quotes
- All good things are wild and free. -Henry David Thoreau
- Make your weird light shine bright, so other weirdos know where to find you.
- I’m one of those regular weird people. –Janis Joplin
- Leave nothing but footprints, Kill nothing but time.
- If I’m free, It’s because I’m always running. –Jimi Hendrix
- We are not given a good life or a bad life. We are given a life. It’s up to us to make it good or bad. –Ward Foley
- You belong among the wildflowers. –Tom Petty
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. –Aldous Huxley
- Be groovy or leave. – Bob Dylan
- I made such a mess of my life that it turned into an art. –Matt Baker
- Why be rude when you can be nude.
- I hate the word ‘hippy.’ I hate a lot of people and hippies don’t do that. –Shannon Hoon
A funny concept the hippies have is that everyone around them is weird and not normal. They believe in enhancing their own weirdness to attract anyone else who feels different to make them a part of their group.
Hippies are harmless people, so anything they can possibly kill is time. They are freedom-loving, so they keep moving from place to place, which they call “running.” They love being groovy and into the wilderness, letting life take its way. It is just the way they spend their time.
Hippies are not among the ones who hate others or keep grudges. If you have hated someone, read these hippie quotes and break the ice!
Hippie Quotes about Happiness
- Being happy is what life is all about.
- Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.
- With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy? –Oscar Wilde
- My business is to enjoy and have fun. And why not to, if in the end, everything will end, right? –Janis Joplin
- The less you care, the happier you will be.
- Knock on the door to my soul, and you will find an ageless hippie with a rock and roll heart and a never-ending hope for peace.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.
- Hippie is the one who embraces life to the fullest and promotes peace, love, and happiness.
- If you smile at me, I will understand because that is something everyone everywhere does in the same language. –Jefferson Airplane
- Let your smile change the world. Not the world change your smile.
- If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have a paradise in a few years. –Bertrand Russell
The secret to a successful life is happiness. It is about doing what you like, living a free life where others do not dictate you.
If you live close to nature, happiness can be found in the smallest things like wildflowers, good books, the smell of rain, and the moon.
Smile is a universal language; give it to anyone around you, and they will instantly feel better. Your smile can change the world and bring a moment of joy to someone’s bad day.
Hippies believe that each individual should make themselves happy rather than conspiring to make others unhappy. These hippie happy quotes will definitely help you feel content and help you let go of resentments.
Inspirational Hippie Quotes about Freedom and Peace
- If someone thinks that love and peace are cliche and must have been left behind in the sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal. –John Lenon
- Moondust in your lungs, stars in your eyes, you are a child of the cosmos, a ruler of the skies.
- The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.
- As with most revolutions, the counter culture’s call for total freedom quality turned into a demand for total control. –Roger Kimball
- I hope that the days come easy, and the moments pass slow, And each road leads you where you want to go. –Rascal Flatts
- Maybe they had it right in the 60s. Love, peace, good music, sex, community, bare feet, no bras, and weed. Sounds better than superficial, consumer-driven chaos that has become our norm. –Brooke Hampton
- If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace. –John Lennon
- Their nineteen-sixties with the flowers in the guns and their summers of love, as if all we’d had was winter, all we’d had was rations. Just very good at keeping quiet is what we were. We had to be. It was the way—them with their jet-age. –Ali Smith
- Understand that you own nothing, everything that surrounds you is temporary; only the love in your heart will last forever.
- When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
Are you looking for inspirational quotes? Read through these simple yet wise words said by hippies, musicians and other famous writers who believe in freedom and peace for all.
Maybe the hippie movement opened everyone’s eyes to the norm, which was to feel happy and free compared to the consumer-driven chaos we live in today.
We need to understand the fact that nothing in this world is permanent; we all have a mortal life in which peace and freedom should be prioritized. In the end, only love stays in the heart, and every other feeling fades away.
It is essential to discover your inner peace because once you come across that, you eventually learn to make peace with others around you as well!
Hippie Saying about Life and Love
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. –Jimi Hendrix
- Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for, and the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more. – Erica Jong
- If you have to choose between kind and being right, choose being kind and you will always be right.
- Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself, and the right people will love you.
- You are free as the wind, and you don’t like following rules. You’re open-minded and nonjudgemental, You’re neither a leader nor a follower, You’re your own blissful path. You believe that people should love more and hate less. It’s really that simple.
- Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. –Bob Marley
- We can change the world, rearrange the world. It’s dying –if you believe in justice. It’s dying –if you believe in freedom. It’s dying – let a man live his own life. It’s dying –rules and regulations, who need them. Open up the door. –Crosby, Still and Nash
- Your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul.
- I aspire to be a giver. A giver of love, a giver of good vibes, and a giver of strength. –Bryant McGill
There is no life without love with it, and your life is not complete unless you have felt the true element of happiness. We have restrained our wishes, we are scared to free fall in love or live life to the fullest. Don’t forget, you are free like the wind, and any rules do not bound you.
People should grow the feeling of love and get rid of the feeling of hatred. If you love someone, make sure they love you, not for your body but your soul. A youthful body ages with time, but a beautiful soul keeps you going for a lifetime.
Be a giver of hope, love, and good vibes. Help people out, help them out of their problems, and provide the support they are looking for. Be the light that shows the right way!
Hippy Quotes about Friendship
- True friends are like bright sunflowers that never fade away, even over distance and time.
- Friendship is constant in all other things, Save in the office and affairs of love. Turn up. All I know is turn up. Smokin like a hippie, I swear all I do is burn up.
- We all need more hippie friends. People who charge their crystals under the moon, use coconut oil for everything, prefer wild hair and bare feet, have an essential oil or herb for every complaint, and love to talk about weird shit. –Brooke Hampton
- Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s all about who walked into your life, said: “I’m here for you and proved it.”
- Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul. –Kimberly Moore
- We do not make friends; we recognize them. – G. Henrichs
- Learn to reject a friendship, or rather the dream of friendship. To want friendship is a great fault. Friendship ought to be a gratuitous joy, like the joys afforded by art, or life (like aesthetic joys). I must refuse it in order to be worthy to receive it. –Simone Weil
- The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it – basically because you feel good, very good when you are near or with them.” – Charles Bukowski
- The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue center light pop and everybody goes “awww.” – Jack Kerouac
- Cause you’re alive my friend, so let’s get high my friend.
- Everyone needs a friend who is kinda hippie and kinda bitchy.
Good friendships can last forever! That one friend who can make you feel like a hippie and bitchy, make you have fun, and feel good is to cherish for life! True friendships are not about who stayed with you the longest. It is about who was there when you needed their support the most.
Having a free soul is a true blessing, but having soulful friends can help you make great memories. You feel good with them, you feel alive, and when you are with them, all the worries seem to have vanished!
Never let go of good friends; they are very rare.
Short Hippie Quotes
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted. –Bertrand Russel
- We’re the one with messy hair, dirty mind, and that wild sparkle in our eyes.
- Love yourself from inside out.
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair.
- My friend, a Sufi, is a person who lives in the present moment. Tomorrow isn’t part of our library. –Paulo Coehlo
- When you do things from your soul, you feel a river of joy within you. –Rumi
- You’re either on the bus or off the bus. –Ken Kesey
- There ain’t no rust on the happiness bus.
- Walk as if you are kissing the earth with your feet. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- Be the moon and inspire people even if you are far from full. – K. Tolnoe
- To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people just exist. –Oscar Wilde
When you are feeling low or just want to read something fun yet inspirational, go over these short hippie quotes! Learn to love yourself, for who you are, you don’t need to be like anyone else in the world but yourself.
Feel the fresh air, feel the freedom, let your soul free. Don’t just exist in the world, live your life, do what you always wanted to do. The time you spend enjoying is never wasted, you will just feel a river of joy at the end and you will thank yourself for it later!
Hippie Captions for Instagram Sharing
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect. –Mark Twain
- Don’t ask her why she wants to be free. She’ll tell you it’s the only way to be. –Rolling stones, Ruby Tuesday
- Yes, hippie can mean that you were a free spirit from 1965 to 1975. It can also mean that you love life and believe in peace, love, and music at any age.
- I’m not the black sheep; I’m the tie-dyed one. –Mimisez
- I’d rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck.
- I am a flower child with a rock and roll heart.
- You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.
- What if I fall? Oh darling, But what if you fly?
- May the flowers remind us why the rain was necessary. –Xan Oku
- And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. –Friedrich Nietzche
Instagram is a platform through which you can spread positivity and focus people’s attention on the importance of having a free spirit. Hippie quotes can make amazing, attention-grabbing captions for pictures! You can help people escape the work trance they are in.
These quotes are wise and funny at the same time. Most of them have lovely messages as well! Try these on your Instagram posts!
These hippie quotes are stress busters! At times, we feel like there are walls all around us, which we can’t break free from, but these quotes will make you feel like those walls are coming down!
Be who you are, let loose of yourself, love others, and don’t wish bad for anyone. Cherish the life you have and don’t bind yourself to rules and regulations. Be the light, and don’t be a source of disappointment for anyone. Live and let live! Life is too short to keep grudges.
Five Needs of Waterproofing
Do you think your house/office is safe when you enter it? Well, it’s definitely the safest place, but when it comes to long term living in the same house, you might start experiencing some obstacles and hurdles like renovation and remodeling of your place, the change in the air in your place(it will give out the smell of old color on the walls) and from time to time you will see something damaged. So, to prevent these things, waterproofing acts like armor in your place.
If you think that why do you need to waterproof your house when the walls are already safe, then, unfortunately, you are wrong. We will tell you why exactly you need waterproofing. Read on:
1. Damage Proof
Your place might be open to many harmful particles around the atmosphere, so when you waterproof your place, it will not only help in preventing water damage, but it will also protect your place from harmful particles that damage the place. Whether it is home or office, you have to take care of your place, and without waterproofing, the chances of damage increase, and you will have to repair/renovate your place from time to time. So, waterproofing is a necessary part to prevent your place from any damage. It will also help strengthen your walls when the atmosphere is too harmful.
2. Helps in Betterment of Health
Waterproofing can prevent damage at your place, but it also helps keep the home/office air clean and free of dust particles. Usually, when you open the door or window, the harmful germs/particles enter inside and blend themselves into the atmosphere of the place. These harmful things create moisture around the place, and when you breathe, that moisture enters your lungs and puts your health in danger. So, it is essential to have the waterproofing of your place done at the right time. What’s more, is that waterproofing can also help in making your house look damage-free and as good as new(if it’s old).
3. Saves Money
Waterproofing can prove costly sometimes, but when you waterproof your place, then it will keep your place safe save you from spending money on your places like for renovation and basic remodeling of your home/office. As we all know, our house needs maintenance now and then, but after waterproofing, you’ll feel comfortable at your place, and you don’t have to spend your money on maintenance of the house now and then.
At first, waterproofing might sound like extra money, but after a while(especially on monsoon days), you will know that waterproofing is beneficial for the long-term maintenance of the house.
4. Provide Longer-term Comfort
Did you know about waterproofing? Well, the answer is when it seals your place with some special materials, and it doesn’t let enter the particles that are damaging your place(as noted above), but another advantage of waterproofing is it gives you a clean atmosphere around your place. The waterproofing is done by companies like Bayset and many more, so you don’t have to feel overwhelmed about it.
For the long-term benefit and damage-free place, waterproofing creates clean air, don’t let the cracks on your walls ruin your home atmosphere, and keep your home waterproof even when there is heavy rainfall around your area, which in turn keeps your place as good as new even after many years.
5. Increases Value of Property
There aren’t many properties available in the market that have waterproofing. Not everyone is aware of what waterproofing is. So when you waterproof your place, it will enhance its look. As seen in the above points, waterproofing has so many benefits that you can breathe fresh air and protect it. People nowadays are looking for something that suits their preferences and has been strong for a long time when it comes to choosing properties. When you waterproof your place, the value of your home will automatically increase because of the extra layer. Moreover, you can sell your properties as per your terms because waterproofed areas are rare.
These are some benefits of waterproofing, and for acquiring the same benefits, you need to waterproof your place and make it more liveable than before.
5 Simple and Best Food Packaging Ideas
Lunch is an integral part of a human’s day course meal. Everyone tries to pack their lunch correctly to keep it safe and afresh, but there are numerous instances when it tends to spill out of the lunch box. We try to buy the best boxes available in the market ex. Tupperware is airtight containers, but there are higher chances of spilling if not packed properly.
Individuals at work look forward to their lunchtimes as it gives them some time to take their mind off work, and the sight of spilt lunch will spoil the rest of their day. People can’t rely on only dry food either for their lunch course.
The food packaging industry has now been revolutionized about eco-friendly and environment-saving ideas. People have now opted for bio-friendly options available to ditch the traditional packing methods. We want to share some thoughts on ending your lunch packing woes. We are sure that these ideas would help you pack a great lunch without worrying about spillage or leakage from lunch boxes and containers.
These ideas are helpful for everyone whether who needs to carry their food or for companies who bring fresh food delivery boxes right at the peoples doorstep. Lets take a look.
1. High-quality airtight containers
One should always buy high-quality food containers, even if that means shelling out little extra bucks. Opting for high-quality material containers like steel or borosil with airtight lids will minimize your chance of leaking. These containers come in all shapes and sizes, and you buy them as per your needs and requirements. It would be best if you made sure to close the lid properly after keeping the food inside.
2. Covering the container with foil
If you are packing some liquid items like dal or curd, we advise you to put a layer of aluminum foil over at the top and close the lid. This prevents the movement of the liquid from inside to out of the container protected by the aluminum foil and the airtight lid. Additionally, these foils are more environment-friendly than a plastic cover.
3. Glass containers
Glass containers make an excellent and viable option for packing lunch. They are durable, reusable, recyclable, and also easy to clean. Glass containers are covered with bamboo lids as glass lids aren’t a hundred percent leak-free. We need to be careful while handling glass containers, but if handled with proper care, glass containers last thrice compared to the plastic lunch boxes and containers but are a bit more expensive than the plastic containers available in the market.
Bamboo is a friend of the environment and is biodegradable. They are also a good friend for food packaging as they are durable and resistant to warmth and heat. Various types of containers made from bamboo are available in the market, such as viz bowls, bamboo tiffins, jars with bamboo lids, etc. They keep the food fresh and help avoid any leakage that might damage the food. Although, they indeed last a little less than the glass of the stainless containers available in the market.
5. Avoid napkins while packing food
People use napkins while packing oily finger foods ex chips. It is better to use absorbent tissues instead of napkins to absorb all the liquid squeezed out from the food, keeping it fresh. This also helps avoid cleansing and messing up issues while having your food at a table or desk.
These are some ideas and tips for your packing materials and how you pack your food. It is naturally quite impossible to remove the plastic-based food container entirely, but we urge you to buy eco-friendly products. Another reason to avoid plastic food containers is if they possess numerous health hazards, including obesity, metabolism issues, and, in extreme cases, cancer.
Let us take a step forward in eliminating the risk of harmful effects on our health and environment and choose eco-friendly products that are biodegradable, non-toxic, and recyclable and also adapt to ideas that help us reduce the leakage and, importantly, wastage of food as we are fortunate enough to have food on our table and it his duty to make sure that we do not waste it.
7 Ways to Recover Money from Debtors
Asking someone to pay you back the money they owe you can be very uncomfortable at times. But no matter how uncomfortable it might seem, it’s necessary to regain the money you had lent to somebody. Debt collection is a rapidly growing market, with an estimated size of $1.6 bn AUD in 2022.
If you have a debtor who refuses to pay back the due amount, it’s time to take matters into your own hands. Here are some ways to recover money from your debtors.
1. Send a polite reminder
You don’t need to threaten or be impolite the first time you ask your debtor to pay up. Initially, send a friendly and polite reminder to them via a phone call, mail, or even a letter.
Maybe your debtor had a genuine reason to forget about the payment or made a mistake and ended up paying somewhere else. So the first reminder should always be a simple and friendly one. In case you’re confused about what to write, you can refer to any reminder template online.
2. Reach out again
If the person concerned has ignored your message or simply hasn’t bothered to reply, it’s time to send them an overdue reminder. Mention the fact that you sent them a previous intimation (add a screenshot along, if possible) and that it was not replied to.
Give the customer another call or text, but be slightly more firm and strict this time. Ask them to repay you as soon as possible, since texting or mailing someone repeatedly can be an issue from both ends.
3. Send a final notice
This might get really tiring, but send a third and final notice, this time in the form of a warning. Don’t be rude or aggressive, but make sure you let your customer know that you are annoyed and dissatisfied with their behavior.
Politely tell them that if they refuse to answer, it might be time to contact an outsider’s help. A final notice can be slightly tricky to write, so refer to any final notice template on Google for your benefit.
4. Make a direct contact
If you know where your debtor lives, go and pay them a visit. Chances are, when they are caught off-guard, they won’t be able to make any excuses and will pay you back. But this will only work if you know where the person lives or works.
Visiting them in person can also strengthen your relationship with them that might come in handy later. Also, who knows, maybe your debtor lost their phone or had a problem with their bank account, which is why they couldn’t contact you.
5. Formal letter of demand
This is where things get official and tough. If all your attempts at contacting your debtor have failed, it’s now time to send a formal letter of demand. But this letter should only be given when there is no other way out; don’t use the letter right at the beginning.
Since a formal demand letter has the potential to sour or damage the relationship between you and your debtor, you must consider carefully before taking such a step.
6. Go to a debt-collecting agency
The next step here would be to go to a debt-collecting agency that will help you with your dispute. McMahon Fearnley Lawyers is a reputed agency dealing with services like debt collection through completely legal methods. McMahon will ensure that both parties abide by the necessary rules and you get your money back as soon as possible.
It will also help you draft a formal letter of demand, should you need one. In case the problem isn’t solved, and a higher authority is required, McMahon will help you through that too.
7. Get help from sources
Various sources like the Victorian Small Business Commission, Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal, and Consumer Affairs Victoria are specialized to solve consumer disputes and civil troubles. Consider going to them if you need assistance.
They all operate under Australian Law, so all their processes will be legal and trouble-free.
Over to you…
These are some of the steps you can take to collect money from your debtor. Remember not to resort to harsh methods right from the start as they can give a bad impression of you and cost your time and money.
But if things don’t improve, seek legal help from companies like McMahon Fearnley and ask them for advice.
The Best Relaxing Holiday Destinations
What are Six Sigma Tools and When to Look for Professional Courses?
6 Essential Things You Should Learn in Liposuction Training
Benefits of Using an LMS for Partner Training
Five Needs of Waterproofing
3 Tips for Picking Right Business Lawyers for Your Organization
6 Benefits of Online Training
5 Things to Include in a Divorce Settlement Agreement
5 Simple and Best Food Packaging Ideas
7 Ways to Recover Money from Debtors
7 Things That You Can Do In Calgary during Summer Vacation
Drake Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Have a Fun-filled and Genuine Life
87 Beyonce Quotes That’ll Empower Every Girl
93 NBA Youngboy Quotes about Love, Trust, Life and Money
83 Mac Miller Quotes That’ll Encourage You to Pursue Your Dreams
76 Xxxtentacion Quotes and Lyrics about Life, Love and Depression
Shiba Inu: 7 Things to Know About the SHIB CertiK Audit Results
78 Eminem Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Chase Your Goals and Dreams
Benefits of Passing Microsoft AZ-204 Certification Exam
Tips for a Small Bedroom: Make the Most of the Space
- LifeStyle2 years ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
- LifeStyle2 years ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
- Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
- Quotes2 years ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
- Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
- Affirmations2 years ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
- Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
- Motivation2 years ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day