In today’s selfish world, where all people care about is their happiness and needs, sometimes we tend to feel cornered and alone. At times like these, only our special ones help us get off the ground and keep ourselves moving.
It is our special one that makes even the smallest thing seem so precious. They are the one that keeps us going by telling how worthy and precious we are and how much we mean to them.
Can you even imagine a world where your special one doesn’t exist? It feels as if without them, we can’t even imagine our existence. Because without them, it wouldn’t be possible for us to go through tough times or even enjoy the little things in life.
But sometimes, we forget to show them the appreciation or love that they deserve. When was the last time you thought how lucky you are for having them? If you ever fall short of words to show appreciation to your special ones, here are some quotes that will help you to show your love and appreciation for your loved one. These quotes about appreciation will surely make you feel grateful for having them in your life.
Admiration Quotes for Him That’ll Make His Day
- Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are. –Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Most of us have trouble juggling. The woman who says she doesn’t is someone whom I admire but have never met. –Barbara Walters
- I admire runners older than I – they are now my heroes. I want to be like them as I grow older. –Frank Shorter
- Honesty is the biggest thing I admire, respect, and look for. And it’s something that’s kind of disappearing in some people nowadays. –Mats Sundin
- I want to be very close to someone I respect and admire and have somebody who feels the same way about me. –Richard Bach
- I admire people who just do the right thing, not looking to screw people up. I love all people. –Jessica Hahn
- I certainly admire people who do things. –Raymond Chandler
- The uniformity and obedience of the media, which any dictator would admire… –Noam Chomsky
- When a nation gives birth to a man who is able to produce a great thought, another is born who is able to understand and admire it. –Joseph Joubert
- The more I see of the representatives of the people, the more I admire my dogs. –Alphonse de Lamartine
It always seems as if we always tend to show less appreciation for our loved ones. But sometimes, we truly want to show how much they mean to us, and they mean more to us than they can ever think of.
Qualities of a person are the thing that makes them most admirable. That’s why we always tend to admire the greatest people of all time with good qualities. Their noble hearts and the good works they did to help the people around them just can’t be admired enough.
If you ever feel like making your partner’s day through some appreciation quotes just because you want to or have a tough time, I can confirm that these quotes will do the job for you.
Best Admire Quotes to Express Your Admiration
- Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend time trying to accomplish something they will admire. –Dale Carnegie
- Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate. –William Arthur Ward
- To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. –Theophile Gautier
- I admire people who are, by nature, kind and fair to others. –Sidney Sheldon
- It has always seemed strange to me… the things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty, understanding, and feeling, are the concomitants of failure in our system. And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness, egotism, and self-interest, are the traits of success. And while men admire the quality of the first, they love the produce of the second. –John Steinbeck
- We tend to become like those whom we admire. –Thomas S. Monson
- Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography. –George Eastman
- Knowing what you admire in others is a wonderful mirror into your deepest, as yet unborn, self. –Gretchen Rubin
- The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring. –Carl Sandburg
- I have learned that some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet are those who have suffered a traumatic event or loss. I admire them for their strength, but most especially for their life gratitude – a gift is often taken for granted by the average person in society. –Sasha Azevedo
Admiration is an underrated abstract feeling. We never tend to admire enough the people or things we love. But it is the admiration that makes even the tiniest thing special, and it is admiration that makes one seem worthy.
We always tend to admire the ones we love. We don’t tend to admire them for their qualification or wealth; we tend to admire the beautiful person they are both inside out.
Admiring the precious people or things or even the qualities of ourselves can truly make us the person we always imagine. These quotes of admiration will never fail to express your feelings.
I Admire You Quotes to Let Him/Her Know
- I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can’t possess radiance; you can only admire it. –Elizabeth Taylor
- To cease to admire is proof of deterioration. –Charles Horton Cooley
- The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring. And that is not happiness. –F. H. Bradley
- I do not admire young actresses whose foreheads cannot move. –Kathleen Turner
- Men admire the man who can organize their wishes and thoughts in stone and wood and steel and brass. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I can’t play bridge. I don’t play tennis. All those things that people learn, and I admire, there hasn’t seemed time for. But what there is time for is looking out the window. –Alice Munro
- A conservative is one who admires radicals centuries after they’re dead. –Leo Rosten
- I really admire people who are extraordinarily tolerant and patient. –Holly Hunter
- We admire people to the extent that we cannot explain what they do, and the word ‘admire’ then means ‘marvel at.’–B. F. Skinner
We admire our special ones, not just because of what a great person they are but also because of the positive energy that they radiate. The positive energy that they radiate is just as contagious as laughter or as valuable as a gem. It just seems as if you just can’t but appreciate and admire the person that they are.
You tend to admire your special someone without even knowing it because we just admire them without knowing what exactly it is that we are admiring. Next to us is enough for us to admire them for who they are and how great of a person they have become.
Well. Do you ever want to make your loved one feel special? These quotes are the perfect ones to tell your special someone how much they mean to you and how admirable they are not just to you but to everyone.
Secret Admiration Quotes That’ll Resonate with You
- All leaders are influenced by those they admire. Reading about them and studying their traits inevitably allows an inspiring leader to develop his own leadership traits. –Rudy Giuliani
- Enjoy your work and work for whom you admire. –Warren Buffett
- I just tend to admire people who go for what they believe in, like David Lynch for example, and just say what goes through their heads, and are not afraid of people not accepting them. I have no respect for people who deliberately try to be weird to attract attention, but if that’s who you honestly are, you shouldn’t try to normalize yourself. It’s a fine line. –Alicia Witt
- Some people enjoy celebrity. I admire those who do because if you’re going to go through it, you might as well enjoy it. –Julie Christie
- If you envy successful people, you create a negative force field of attraction that repels you from ever doing the things that you need to do to be successful. If you admire successful people, you create a positive force field of attraction that draws you toward becoming more and more like the kinds of people that you want to be like. –Brian Tracy
- Admire as much as you can. Most people do not admire enough. –Vincent Van Gogh
- Those who admire modern civilization usually identify it with the steam engine and the electric telegraph. –George Bernard Shaw
- It’s easier to be terrified by an enemy you admire. –Frank Herbert
- I just happen to admire everyone that we work with. –Pharrell Williams
- We can admire what we see, but we can only love what we truly know. –Tyga
We all have that one person we secretly admire but don’t have the gut to tell them. It feels as if we are terrified of losing them than telling them how we think. This secret admiration is similar to us admiring our favorite artists without them knowing even if we exist. But still, we continue admiring them. It is just something we can’t control.
We tend to get positively influenced by those we admire as we desire to become that person they are. If you are a secret admirer of your favorite artist or just someone who you know, these quotes will resonate with you and your feelings perfectly.
Self-Admiration Quotes to Make You More Confident
- If you admire somebody, you should go ahead and tell them. People never get the flowers while they can still smell them. –Kanye West
- We always love those who admire us, but we do not always love those whom we admire. –Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. –Jane Austen
- We always admire the other person more after we’ve tried to do his job. –William Feather
- In not having an appointment at Harvard, I’m in the company of a great many people whose work I admire tremendously, in particular women of color. –Catharine MacKinnon
- Example has more followers than reason. We unconsciously imitate what pleases us, and approximate to the characters we most admire. –Christian Nestell Bovee
- Well, my taste wasn’t very good when I first started out. But later, when I began to appreciate the art of acting, I would say the actress I most admire is Vanessa Redgrave. –Ellen Burstyn
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator. –Mahatma Gandhi
In today’s competitive world, we sometimes tend to get so obsessive over succeeding that we forget to admire ourselves.
Admiring ourselves is as important as taking care of a plant in its growing state. Because if you don’t take care of a plant properly, it will become lifeless and die eventually. So we should always admire ourselves and our qualities because only that can help us push ourselves further and even help us get going during tough times.
If you ever feel down and need a little push to help you keep going, these quotes will provide the inspiration you need.
Admiring Nature Quotes to Remind Us of the Beauty of Nature
- If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. –Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. –Albert Einstein
- In every walk in with nature one receives far more than he seeks. –John Muir
- By discovering nature, you discover yourself. –Maxime Lagacé
- Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy. –Isaac Newton
- Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. –Henry David Thoreau
- And into the forest, I go to lose my mind and find my soul. –John Muir
- Nature is an endless combination and repetition of a very few laws. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Mother nature and its beauty is the only thing that has kept human beings alive. With the beauty of nature, it is possible to forget about our tensions and anxieties that we have.
Just being around mother nature refreshes our mind and makes us feel more lively. There surely would be some sort of research that can explain why the beauty of nature refreshes us. It is always our escape route from the hardships of life.
Even the greatest thinkers of all time praised nature’s beauty. These quotes about the beauty of mother nature will genuinely make you feel grateful.
Admire from Afar Quotes That’ll Move You Deeply
- Admiring you from afar is like staring at the stars; beautiful to look at, yet too hard to reach.
- Everything wasn’t meant to be chased. Certain things were made to be admired from afar.
- She admired him from afar, like the sun craving water. –Vrinda
- I like to be admired from afar, and then complimented up close. –Gena Showalter
- I like Stella McCartney, Chloe, Alexander McQueen, Aaron Featherstone, normal Chanel if I can ever afford it, I’d be wearing that all the time! I like to admire from afar. –Brittany Snow
Everyone has that one thing or people they can admire from afar as something is just out of our reach. This feeling is like that one Gucci or Chanel or Versace product we would love to have but can only admire from afar.
I am sure you also have those admiring from afar moment. Don’t you? These quotes will fully reflect your feelings through some deep thoughts, and you will surely be able to relate to them.
I Admire Your Strength and Courage Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh. –W. H. Auden
- You can love a woman. To admire her is hard. You are not dealing with something important. –Henri Michaux
- It is the free-spirited men and women that we most admire and often envy – those individuals who dare to be themselves. –Kevyn Aucoin
- It is almost impossible to find those who admire us entirely lacking in taste. –Jean Antoine Petit-Senn
- Learn to admire rightly; the great pleasure of life is that. Note what the great men admired; they admired great things; narrow spirits admire basely, and worship meanly. –William Makepeace Thackeray
- There’s nothing makes you admire people like seeing yourself in them. –Jean Plaidy
- However big the fool, there is always a bigger fool to admire him. –Nicolas Boileau-Despreaux
- It is only an auctioneer who can equally and impartially admire all schools of art. –Oscar Wilde
- I am thankful I can see much to admire in all religions. –Alfred Russel Wallace
- To admire nothing, (as most are wont to do ;), is the only method that I know. To make men happy, and to keep them so. –Thomas Creech
We all have that one person that we tend to admire for their free-spirit extra. It feels as if their strength and courage of doing what they love gives us the confidence to do so as well.
People who are free-spirited and have the strength and courage to do what they like are always admired by the people around them. Their boldness is what has made them who they are.
If you ever want to share some words of admiration to your strong and courageous friends then these quotes will help you out. These quotes will surely make you feel motivated as well as teach you the importance of doing what you like.
Admiration is such a feeling that automatically comes from within. It is important to love ourselves as well as the people we love.
It is they who help us overcome the challenging moments in life and keep us moving. Without them, we can’t go through those times. So we should always admire them and make them feel special.
We always want to admire our special ones and the person we love. If you ever fall short of words to show your admiration to your special someone, then these quotes have your back.
68 Best America Quotes That’ll Make You Proud to Be American
Patriotism is a noble virtue. To have a deep sense of love, respect, commitment, and loyalty towards your own country is the main quality of a true patriot. A patriot puts his country in front of himself and fights for his land with his all.
A patriot is always proud to be born in his country. His one true desire is to take his last breath in his motherland and be buried under her soil. A patriot relentlessly works to develop his motherland, establish the respect of his country in the international arena, and serve the countrymen.
Americans are known worldwide for their patriotism. They achieved independence after winning a heroic battle called the American Revolutionary War, which lasted for 8 years, 4 months, and 15 days. Americans have already proved that they are fully devoted to their nation.
Do you also feel pride in being born an American? Check out these 68 quotes that will elevate your pride for your country.
Famous Quotes and Sayings about America That’ll Put You in a Patriotic Mood
- What the people want is very simple –they want an America as good as its promise. –Barbara Jordan
- It is the pride of my heart to have been one of the earliest adopted sons of America. –Marquis de Lafayette
- The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults. –Alexis de Tocqueville
- America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand. –President Harry S. Truman
- There is much more to being a patriot and a citizen than reciting the pledge or raising a flag. –Wrestler
- True patriotism springs from a belief in the dignity of the individual, freedom, and equality not only for Americans but for all people on Earth. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- What we need are critical lovers of America — patriots who express their faith in their country by working to improve it. –Hubert Humphrey
- Our flag honors those who have fought to protect it, and is a reminder of the sacrifice of our nation’s founders and heroes. As the ultimate icon of America’s storied history, the Stars and Stripes represent the very best of this nation. –Joe Barton
Patriotism isn’t limited to just loving your country and showing respect to the national anthem. It is important to passionately keep fighting to protect the freedom and dignity of your country as well.
True patriotism stems from the realization of how hard it was to achieve the independent land you are walking on right now, how many people shed their blood, how many countless sacrifices were made just so you can breathe the air of freedom.
So Americans have to protect the honor of the flag and show the world how true of a patriot they are.
Native American Sayings That’ll Bring Wisdom to Your Life
- When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. –Cherokee
- When the white man discovered this country, Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this.–Cherokee
- When you know who you are; when your mission is clear and you burn with the inner fire of unbreakable will; no cold can touch your heart; no deluge can dampen your purpose. You know that you are alive. –Chief Seattle, Duwamish
- What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. And, it is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset. –Blackfoot
- You have to look deeper, way below the anger, the hurt, the hate, the jealousy, the self–pity, way down deeper where the dreams lie, son. Find your dream. It’s the pursuit of the dream that heals you. –Billy Mills
- Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. –Duwamish
- His grandfather had often told him that he tried too hard to move trees when a wiser man would walk around them. –Patricia Briggs
- Between individuals, as between nations, peace means respect for the rights of others. –Benito Juarez, Zapoteca
- Only when the last tree has died, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.
There are many Native American sayings that give you a deeper sense of life and enhance your wisdom on many topics. It proves that Native Americans are very wise people themselves, which is also something to be proud of for you as an American.
These quotes give you wise advice about a number of things, like how to live your life, the importance of having a purpose for getting the required fuel to pursue it, dreams, peace between nations, and how money can’t bring actual happiness indeed.
USA Patriotic Quotes to Inspire Devotion to Your Country
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. –Elmer Davis
- A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbors. –William Inge
- I do this real moron thing, and it’s called thinking. And apparently, I’m not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. –George Carlin
- I love America more than any other country in the world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually. –James Baldwin
- America is much more than a geographical fact. It is a political and moral fact — the first community in which men set out in principle to institutionalize freedom, a responsible government, and human equality. And we love it for this audacity! –Adlai Stevenson
- America does not ask of a man where he was born nor any other extraneous question, but only whether he is dedicated to fighting for humanist values according to his best lights… America is a passionate idea or it is nothing. America is a human brotherhood or it is chaos. –Max Lerner
- O say, does that star–spangled banner yet wave/O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave? –Francis Scott Key’s
- I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit. –Theodore Roosevelt
Devotion to your country and your countrymen is the primary aspect of becoming a respectable patriot. Devotion stems from respect, and respect stems from knowledge and a deeper understanding of the history of the nation.
America has a glorious history filled with many ups and downs. America is now a free country, a land where people can be proud of their ancestry, heritage, rights, and independence. It’s a country that beliefs in equality and transparency in governance—a country where anyone can walk with their chins high.
American Flag Quotes Every American Should Know
- Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I’m not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be. –John Wayne
- If one asks me the meaning of our flag, I say to him: It means all that the Constitution of our people, organizing for justice, for liberty, and for happiness, meant. Our flag carries American ideas, American history, and American feelings. This American flag was the safeguard of liberty. It was an ordinance of liberty by the people, for the people. That it meant, that it means, and, by the blessing of God, that it shall mean to the end of time! –Henry Ward Beecher
- The things that the flag stands for were created by the experiences of a great people. Everything that it stands for was written by their lives. The flag is the embodiment, not of sentiment, but of history. –Woodrow Wilson
- I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. –John Thune
- The American flag is the symbol of our freedom, national pride, and history. –Mike Fitzpatrick
- Martin Luther King, Jr. didn’t carry just a piece of cloth to symbolize his belief in racial equality; he carried the American flag. –Adrian Cronauer
- A thoughtful mind, when it sees a Nation’s flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself; and whatever may be its symbols, its insignia, he reads chiefly in the flag the Government, the principles, the truths, the history which belongs to the Nation that sets it forth. –Henry Ward Beecher
- The American flag represents all of us and all the values we hold sacred. –Adrian Cronauer
- When we honor our flag we honor what we stand for as a Nation freedom, equality, justice, and hope.
The flag is the symbol of liberty of every country, a symbol of every obstacle the nation’s people had to overcome to achieve the golden sun of independence. The national flag is not just a piece of fabric; it is everyone’s pride, honor, and love.
The American flag is no different. It represents the honor and justice every American stands for with all their heart, hard–achieved freedom, values, ideals, principles, feelings and sentiment, love, and, most importantly, their history.
Inspirational American Freedom Quotes That Will Set You Free
- Freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. –Elbert Hubbard
- We do not believe that in this country, freedom is reserved for the lucky, or happiness for the few. –Barack Obama
- The English did not come to America from a mere love of adventure, nor to the truck with or convert the savages, nor to hold offices under the crown, as the French to a great extent did, but to live in earnest and with freedom. –Henry David Thoreau
- Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind. –Virginia Woolf
- The essence of America that really unites us—is not ethnicity, or nationality, or religion. It is an idea—and what an idea it is: that you can come from humble circumstances and do great things. –Condoleezza Rice
- I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true. –Wendell Willkie
- That is our generation’s task – to make these words, these rights, these values of life and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness real for every American. –Barack Obama
- Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
- America’s greatest contribution to the world is its concept of democracy, its concept of freedom, freedom of action, freedom of speech, and freedom of thought. –Benazir Bhutto
America’s history of independence is truly inspirational. The way Americans have stood in favor of equality, freedom, justice, democracy, and unity is a glorious example of the whole world.
Americans dream with their whole heart, and they make sure to achieve that dream no matter what. They are a determined bunch of people, always searching for the right answer, the way to solve all the problems. They have embraced their freedom and are using it for the greater good.
So it is the duty of every American to protect these ideals and this freedom against all odds and to overcome all obstacles that might come in front of them.
God Bless America Quotes to Share with All of Your Friends
- God bless America, the land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her through the night with a light from above. –Irving Berlin
- The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three–strike law, and then wants us to sing “God Bless America.” No, no, no, God d*mn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God d*mn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God d*mn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme. –Jeremiah Wright
- The story about me, apocryphal or not, is that I could sing before I spoke. My parents went into the bedroom one day, and there I was, standing in the crib singing God Bless America.
- We are more united than ever before. I think this was exemplified in a very moving way when the members of our Congress stood shoulder to shoulder the other day and sang God Bless America.
- Together, we will make America strong again. We will become wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And yes, together, we will make America great again. Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America. –Donald Trump
- God bless the Union; –it is dearer to us for the blood of brave men which has been shed in its defense. –Edward Everett
- It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. –Mark Twain
America is a blessed nation with extremely loyal and honorable citizens. Americans are capable of doing everything necessary to reach the peak of development and prosperity, to build a great country filled with endless resources, to ensure equal rights for all.
Despite all its negative sides, America is a country that strives for what they deserve and what they want to achieve. America is a country that has been blessed with the ability to pursue and fight for everything that is important.
American Pride Quotes to Brighten Your Day
- Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve. –George W. Bush
- “Patriotism is easy to understand in America; it means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country. –Calvin Coolidge
- I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
- America, without her soldiers, would be like God without his angels.
- America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand. –Harry S Truman
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. –John F. Kennedy
- And I’m proud to be an American, Where at least I know I’m free, and I won’t forget the men who died, Who gave that right to me and I’ll proudly stand up next to him to defend her still today because there isn’t any doubt I love this land, God bless the USA. –Lee Greenwood
- I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. –Abraham Lincoln
Patriots love their country to the point that their chests overflow with pride from the smallest compliment about their country. Americans are a bright example of such patriots. Why wouldn’t they be?
America is built on a strong foundation, held together by the blood of the countless soldiers who gave their lives, the courageous history of the battle, and the love and determination of every countryman. Nothing can ever cause the fall of America. America will always get back on its feet and rise again with all her glory.
Funny American Quotes to Make You Laugh
- It’s not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.
- I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house. –Zsa Gabor, American Actress
- That’s why they call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it. –George Carlin
- When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front–row seat. –George Carlin
- The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.
- Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies. –Woody Allen
- We’re Americans! Do you know what that means? It means our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. –Bill Murray
- My fellow Americans, we are and always will be a nation of immigrants. We were strangers once, too. –Barack Obama
- America’s family. We all yell at each other, and it all works out. –Louis C.K.
These sarcastic and funny quotes about America and its people give you an idea of the kind of country it is. It shows that Americans not only love their country, but they can also joke about it, just like you do with your own family!
There are countless reasons for you to be proud of being born and raised in America. After all, America has proved again and again how they are better than the rest of the world.
As an American, you should do everything in your power to preserve the honor of your country and be prepared to throw away your life to protect the freedom your forefathers have earned for you. Hopefully, one day, American will be great again.
God Bless America!
60 Adversity Quotes to Help You Overcome the Obstacles of Life
The ability to overcome adversity is a necessary survival skill. Adversity refers to a difficult or unpleasant situation. We cannot avoid the complex problems and hardships of life. But difficulties or misfortunes cannot stop you from achieving your target.
When we overcome the challenges and find ways to solve the problems, we become more robust. We need to remember that no one will come to save us from all the obstacles that come all through our life. We need to find ways by ourselves. And most of the adversity of life melts up when we make our minds boldly walk through them.
A Successful man is successful because he wins over the obstacles which he faced with hard work. Hard work is the crucial thing that can overcome our hard luck.
When things around us are not difficult, we hardly learn anything. Only difficult tasks encourage us to face challenges. Uncomfortable situations can teach us about ourselves. How we overcome adversity can make everything different. Our wise decisions in difficulties turn a limitation into an opportunity.
Below here are some quotes about overcoming adversity. May these words increase your determination to reach your goals.
Adversity Quotes That Will Make You Rise Up and Kick Life in the Teeth
- All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me….You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. –Walt Disney
- And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. –Haruki Murakami
- I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
- Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself, and be unstoppable! –Yvonne Pierre
- Something very beautiful happens to people when their world has fallen apart: a humility, a nobility, a higher intelligence emerges at just the point when our knees hit the floor. –Marianne Williamson
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
- Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. –Booker T. Washington
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. –Winston Churchill
If we avoid adversity, it prevents our character, learning, resilience, creativity, and conviction. But, when we hug adversity, it plays a vital role in our growth and greatness. Life will not grow if there is no adversity.
It is adversity that imprints in our memory, shapes our character, and molds our future behavior. If we understand the goodness hiding in adversity, we will embrace challenges and grow from overcoming them.
The impact of adversity on our life can be enormous, so rise and shift your mindset today.
Inspirational Quotes About Overcoming Adversity That Will Make You Stronger
- The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it. –Molière
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. –Jimmy Dean
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. –Muhammad Ali
- Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds. –Ana Claudia Antunes
- We become wiser by adversity; prosperity destroys our appreciation of the right. –Lucius Anneaus Seneca
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible. –Francis of Assisi
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. –Khalil Gibran
- A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. –Christopher Reeve
There are times in our life where we are challenged. Nothing seems to be going right. Being strong in such a situation may merely be about being able to continue through extreme adversity. It can be terrible, like the tragic loss of a loved one, or emotional trauma, like recovering from a divorce or a tough break up.
We may feel weak and hopeless while facing these challenging times. No matter what we are going through in life, we need not feel low. Other people may also have gone through the same or worse, just like us. They have come out stronger. We need to be healthy and never give up.
Above are some quotes about being strong to help you find your own strength in the face of adversity.
Facing Adversity Quotes to Encourage You through Tough Times
- Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines. –Leroy Satchel Paige
- Every adversity, every failure, and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit. –Napoleon Hill
- The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. –Ulysses S. Grant
- The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests. –Epicetus
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. –James Allen
- Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There are moments when troubles enter our lives, and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. –Paulo Coelho
In our journey to success, we face many adversities. Fear of misfortune may go against our accomplishments. Challenges can make us more creative and look for new ways to our ultimate goal. Overcoming adversities and facing fears is what leads us towards our ultimate goals.
Adversity is like a fist punch to the stomach to work hard. Overcoming tough times is what builds resilience in us. The speed at which we recover from life’s harshest failures determines the overall success and happiness that we have in life.
Famous Life Hardship Quotes That Encourage You to Be Brave
- I am an ordinary person (much like you) who has had an ordinary life (much like you) complete with its assortment of ups and downs, ins and outs, highs and lows, moments of calamity and tranquility (much like you). –Mary White
- The fact that you are still alive and you have survived whatever challenges that came your way in that 10-year period should give you confidence about the future. –Garrett Kingston
- Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it. –Cicero
- Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death. –Omar N. Bradley
- The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding go out to meet it. –Thucydides
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Be brave. Without bravery, you will never know the world as richly as it longs to be known. Without bravery, your life will remain small – far smaller than you probably wanted your life to be. –Elizabeth Gilbert
- Bravery is the audacity to be unhindered by failures and to walk with freedom, strength, and hope in the face of the things unknown. –Morgan Harper Nichols
Hardship is a blessing when it shoots effort and development. The best ideas and advice about overcoming these challenges come from people who have survived setbacks and have successfully staged comebacks.
Walt Disney, a successful filmmaker and theme park creator, went through a hard time in his early life. He started drawing to escape from an abusive parent. His cartooning business went bankrupt, and his acting attempts were a failure.
Disney found success after creating the character Mickey Mouse. His career was full of ups and downs, but his determination always got him through the hard times.
Strength through Adversity Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course. –William Shakespeare
- How to win in life: – 1. Work hard, 2. Complain less, 3. Listen more, 4. Try, learn, and grow, 5. Don’t let people tell you it can’t be done, 6. Make no excuses. –Germany Kent
- A crisis creates the opportunity to dip deep into the reservoirs of our very being, to rise to levels of confidence, strength, and resolve that otherwise we didn’t think we possessed. –Jon M. Huntsman Sr
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. –Elie Wiesel
- If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit. –William J. Clinton
- Who wants to die? Everything struggles to live. Look at that tree growing up there out of that grating. It gets no sun, and water only when it rains. It’s growing out of sour earth. And it’s strong because its hard struggle to live is making it strong. My children will be strong that way. –Betty Smith
- There are uses to adversity, and they don’t reveal themselves until tested. Whether it’s a serious illness, financial hardship, or the simple constraint of parents who speak limited English, the difficulty can tap unexpected strengths. –Sonia Sotomayor
Some of the world’s most outstanding leaders have faced hard times on their way to success. Understanding strategies to deal with adversity will serve businesspeople well during the inevitable tough times.
Helen Keller, born blind and deaf, knew all about adversity. She overcame both barriers to becoming an educator and advocate. Keller knew that there’s always something to gain from the most challenging situation if you take the time to look.
Some quotes above you can share with your friends who faced adversity. Inspire them to use these quotes as fuel while growing their big ideas.
Dealing with Adversity Quotes to Help You through Challenges
- Take a limitation and turn it into an opportunity. Take an opportunity and turn it into an adventure by dreaming BIG! –Jo Franz
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. –Chinese Proverb
- A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it. –Ray Davis
- Rock bottom became the solid foundation in which I built my life. –J.K. Rowling
- Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records. –William Arthur Ward
- The most successful people see adversity not as a stumbling block, but as a stepping-stone to greatness. –Shawn Anchor
- We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. –Kenji Miyazawa
- I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it. –Maya Angelou
Adversity is one of the most potent forces in life. It can bring out your best or your worst. Ultimately, it is up to you. Sometimes adversity works as real gifts and growth accelerators that provide the opportunity to believe in ourselves.
Every challenge we successfully conquer serves to strengthen our will and confidence and, therefore, our ability to confront future obstacles.
Think about the famous successful people. Was it their talent or skill that led them to success? Were they born with the road of success already paved for them?
No, in reality, these successful people have gone through difficulties and setbacks, just like the rest of us. The critical difference is that most of them have a common characteristic, and that’s resilience. They are being resilient means having the courage to rebound and take risks despite adversity and initial setbacks. These wise words above are drawn from those who have met adversity head-on and did not falter.
Adversity Builds Character Quotes You Should Know
- The journey is never-ending. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment.
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! –Audrey Hepburn
- Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent. –Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Talents are best nurtured in solitude, but the character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit, and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny. –Charles Reade
- Character determines how we lead our lives, how we deal with life’s unearned fortunes and misfortunes, and how we make choices that determine how those fortunes and misfortunes work to make us what we become. –Michael Josephson
Coming back from adversity is not easy. A strong person is all about doing hard things. And the benefits of being resilient are longer life, better health, lower rates of depression, and higher life satisfaction. So, develop your resilience in tough times.
You don’t have to like adversities in life. You don’t need to enjoy it. But, you have to believe in it and its role in turning a storm of energy into a real strength source. Learning comes from the adversity that creates the opportunity for growth.
Overcoming adversity is character building. It shapes us into who we are and who we are to become. It creates a trust to overcome and learning mechanisms to deal with things that don’t go our way. Read these quotes above about the power of adversity to build characters and to find strength!
Funny Quotes about Adversity to Make You Smile and Stronger
- Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. –Ray Kroc
- You are upgrading your technology, and you’ve not upgraded yourself! –Eric Thomas
- Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. –Carl Sandburg
- Running a multimillion-dollar business can feel like a piece of cake when facing a defiant and dramatic teenage daughter. –Colleen O’Grady
- When fate hands us a lemon, let’s try to make lemonade. –Dale Carnegie
- It’s funny, I spent the first half of my life desperately trying not to become my mother, and now I am spending the second half of my life desperately hoping to become half the woman that she is. –Helen C. Escott
A genuine smile contributes to our health. It lifts our mood, alleviates our stress, and relieves our pain. If we laugh every day, it helps to take the stress of life away. A smile can bring out all the positive emotions in you. Relatively, it enables you to build better relationships with the people around you. Most important, it makes you feel good, regardless of your current mood, as it highlights the natural feeling of joy.
Life sometimes has its funny moments. But the painful life moments come every day. We should make sure that we find amusing and even silly things to laugh at. Reading funny quotes or stories is a great way to do that.
Let these funny quotes about life remind you of such times and read between the lines, and find the wisdom they offer.
We all face adversity in life. Some of us can flourish when things get complicated, while others seem to struggle to get out of bed in the morning. Successful people never allow themselves to become overwhelmed with negative emotions or thoughts. They find a way to jump hurdles and navigate around roadblocks that would stop others completely.
They take time to process what they’ve been through; then they resume moving forward. Successful people’s mental fortitude lifts them to seek opportunities instead of dwelling in despair.
60 Adulthood Quotes You Need to Know as Growing Up
In every person’s life, their childhood is when they have the best memories as it is the time when one can be free-spirited without any worries and live in their own wonderland. So when we enter the phase of adulthood, it feels like we are suddenly hit by a truck of reality. It is a cruel reality that consists of continuous obstacles in one’s way alongside stress, anxiety, and more.
Some people might feel lost as they enter adulthood, whereas some might feel like suddenly they have been cornered. At that time, we need some words of wisdom or phrases that can soothe us and keep us moving.
Growing up to be a good human being can be challenging, especially when we constantly face obstacles and are criticized by society for our choices. We always question ourselves and the decisions we make.
Sometimes you may ask yourself why everything is so complicated and why anything can’t go in the way you want it to go. But always remember, if you work hard despite all these obstacles or challenging situations that you will face, only then you will be able to become successful and the person of your dream. Remembering these tough times and overcoming the obstacles will help you to become more vigorous and more passionate.
Best Adulthood Quotes Everyone Is Reading Right Now
- Adulthood is hell. –H. P. Lovecraf
- The secret to adulthood is that 99% of the time, you actually know the right thing to do. Adults make it hard when they are deciding whether to do the right thing. –Jason Kander
- To most of us, adulthood means being able to earn a living, possess a home, get married, and rear children, and this implies having autonomy or control over one’s life. In the 19th century, becoming an adult was celebrated as liberation from paternal authority. Today we regard it more as a time of regret and stagnation. –Jane Ridley
- For many people, the age of 20 is when they first reach adulthood, and it’s a time full of ideas and dreams. But when I was 20, a lot of misfortune came along. I spent a year in the hospital and couldn’t move, and I was forced to think a lot.-Lee Min-ho
- You can’t have whatever you want. But to a child who must ask permission for every single thing, adulthood looks like a constant parade of every desire’s satisfaction. It is a heady and terrifying place. It is the Otherworld. It is Fairyland. In fantasy, we make this literal. –Catherynne M. Valente
- I was well into adulthood before I was prepared to acknowledge the simple fact that I am gay. It took years of struggle and growth for me to recognize that it’s just a fact of life, like having brown hair, and part of who I am. –Pete Buttigieg
- Part of adulthood is searching for the people who understand you. –Hanya Yanagihara
Adulthood might seem like hell at times. But believe me, it isn’t that hard. It is you who only makes it seem harder because you are continuously questioning yourself and your instincts. So that you know your instincts will never let you down.
Adulthood is when we are hit by reality, and we fully start taking steps that will help us fulfill our dreams. It might seem challenging to choose at that time as you are not sure if making that decision will be right or not. That’s why we might often get stressed which will only hinder our progress.
It might seem hard to find out who you are and what you want to be. But if you believe in yourself, then everything will be fine.
If you ever need some words of wisdom by some great personas of this world to help you face adulthood, these quotes will help you out.
Adult Life Quotes That Remind What We May Face in Personal Life
- Adulthood is not an age, but a stage of knowledge of self. –John Fowles
- I think everything happens for a reason and all the things that happened to me – good, bad – I’m glad they did. It’s made me ready for life, for adulthood. –Freddy Adu
- Even more than getting married or having kids, I found losing a parent is what thrusts you into adulthood. For me it was. That was when the Earth tilted on its axis, and there was a paradigm shift, and I felt like a different person. –Paul Rudd
- The great challenge of adulthood is holding on to your idealism after you lose your innocence. –Bruce Springsteen
- The day you graduate from childhood to adulthood is the day you take full responsibility for your life. –Darren Hardy
- A child becomes an adult when he realizes that he has a right not only to be right but also to be wrong. –Thomas Szasz
- What is an adult? A child is blown up by age. –Simone de Beauvoir
What is adulthood exactly? These questions may often arise in your mind as you are growing up. You may think about which incident or at which point in life it was that truly made you an adult.
It might be the difficult situation we faced at an earlier point of life, a traumatic incident, or just when we were hit by reality.
Adulthood is not just about age. It is about learning from our mistakes and knowing what is right. Everything that happens in life happens for a reason. It is like that yellow light that gives you a heads up of what can happen next.
If you ever feel down or lost for the occurrences in your life or are just stressed about adulthood, then these quotes will come to your rescue.
From Childhood to Adulthood Quotes to Remind the Change
- I spent my whole childhood wishing I were older, and now I’m spending my adulthood wishing I were younger. –Ricky Schroder
- I had a wonderful childhood, which is tough because it’s hard to adjust to a miserable adulthood. –Larry David
- As human beings, we all mature physically from childhood to adolescence and then into adulthood, but our emotions lag behind. –Bernard Sumner
- Adolescence is the conjugator of childhood and adulthood. –Louise J. Kaplan
- A life-long blessing for children is to fill them with warm memories of times together. Happy memories become treasures in the heart to pull out on the tough days of adulthood. –Charlotte Kasl
- I think you should be a child for as long as you can. I have been successful for 74 years of being able to do that. Don’t rush into adulthood, it isn’t all that much fun. –Bob Newhart
- It is widely known that the effects of childhood poverty follow children through adolescence and into adulthood. –Chris Van Hollen
- No parent is perfect; we all can look back and think of things we could’ve done to help our children be better prepared for adulthood. And sometimes it’s best to admit it to them and encourage them to learn from our mistakes. –Billy Graham
- Adulthood is the ever-shrinking period between childhood and old age. It is the apparent aim of modern industrial societies to reduce this period to a minimum. –Thomas Szasz
- I had a beautiful childhood, so my adulthood has been really frustrating because it’s half the time it hasn’t been as good as my childhood. –John Lautner
Sometimes one may wonder why did they have to grow up, why couldn’t they just stay a kid forever. Once you realize that it is not the age that makes you an adult but your knowledge about your true self, your responsibilities, your mistakes are what make you an adult. It is only then you will be able to grow up fully.
If you keep denying your reality and try to ignore your past, mistakes, and difficult situations rather than overcoming them and learning from them, you will always be a kid whose soul never grows. You will never be able to become truly happy as all this time you have been ignoring the situations that can make you stronger.
These childhood to adulthood quotes will help you remind the change and also remind you that not all changes are bad.
Funny Quotes about Adulthood to Make You Laugh
- Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the street and then getting hit by an airplane.
- After much research, experimentation & consideration, I have decided adulthood is not for me. Thank you for the opportunity.
- Adulthood is like the vet, and we’re all the dogs that were excited for the car ride until we realized where we’re going.
- Being an adult is mostly just going to bed when you don’t want to and also waking up when you don’t want to.
- Being an adult is the dumbest thing I have ever done.
- Don’t worry, kids. Being an adult is mostly just Googling how to do stuff.
- That horrifying moment when you’re looking for an adult, but you realize you are an adult. So you look around for an older adult. An adultier adult. Someone better at adulterer than you.
- An adult is a person who no longer grows in height but instead grows in length and width.
- I spent my entire childhood wishing that I was older. Now I’m older, and this shit sucks.
Adulting might seem hard and can sometimes wear us out and make us feel tired. At times like that, some good humor and sarcasm can help to light up the mood and even get a good laugh out of us.
If you ever feel like you are so done with life and adulthood, then these quotes are what you need right now.
Welcome to Adulthood Quotes to Help You Get Ready for It
- Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them. –Dr. Seuss
- Welcome to adulthood, she said. It sucks as much as high school. –Sarah Dessen
- For me, adulthood is realizing that there are no grown-ups and everyone else is winging it. –Sarah Beeny
- The tough thing about adulthood is it starts before you even know it starts. –Robert Redford
- It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on. –Nicholas Sparks
- Welcome to adulthood, I hope you like ibuprofen.
- In childhood be modest, in youth temperate, in adulthood just, and in old age prudent. –Socrates
Adulthood is like an encyclopedia. Every page has something new in stock for you, something mysterious and unexpected waiting to happen, which may turn your life upside down.
Nobody knows what they are doing as they enter this new unknown phase of life. So just know, you are not alone in this. Only trust your instincts and wing it. It’s better to do something than nothing.
Want to get a heads up for what’s waiting ahead of you? These quotes get you ready for it as well as console you at tough times.
Quotes about Adulthood Maturity All of Us Should Know
- I’ve heard this before from people: early 20s kind of screws with your head a little bit because you’re transitioning into adulthood and actually becoming an adult with responsibilities and paying bills. So all of a sudden, it’s like you’re responsible now. –Dan Byrd
- Study is the bane of childhood, the oil of youth, the indulgence of adulthood, and a restorative in old age. –Walter Savage Landor
- I think one of the defining moments of adulthood is the realization that nobody’s going to take care of you. That you have to do the heavy lifting while you’re here. And when you don’t, well, you suffer the consequences. –Adam Savage
- One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them. –Virginia Woolf
- We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until we have stopped saying ‘It got lost,’ and say, ‘I lost it.’–Sydney J. Harris
- Life is truly a ride. We’re all strapped in and no one can stop it. When the doctor slaps your behind, he’s ripping your ticket and away you go. As you make each passage from youth to adulthood to maturity, sometimes you put your arms up and scream, sometimes you just hang on to that bar in front of you. But the ride is the thing. I think the most you can hope for at the end of life is that your hair’s messed, you’re out of breath, and you didn’t throw up. –Jerry Seinfeld
- One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them. –Virginia Woolf
Maturing is more challenging than you think because we will always have that childish side that will want to just forget about everything and live the way we want to. But that isn’t possible as we have responsibilities that need to be fulfilled and bills that need to be paid. So even if we want to fly carelessly, reality will make sure to drag us down to the ground.
Life is truly a rollercoaster. Even though it might seem terrifying at times and have a lot of ups and downs and unexpected turns, you will be fine as long as you have faith in yourself that you will be able to go through it, and who knows you might even enjoy it.
Having a hard time maturing? These quotes will help you out.
Quotes about Becoming an Adult That’ll Make You Think
- Public schools were designed as the great equalizers of our society – the place where all children could have access to educational opportunities to make something of themselves in adulthood. –Janet Napolitano
- Dogs are a really amazing eye-opener for us humans because their lives are compressed into such a short period, so we can see them go from puppyhood to adolescence to strong adulthood and then into their sunset years in 10 to 12 years. It really drives home the point of how finite all our lives are. –John Grogan
- There’s so much to think about when you’re becoming an adult, and there’re so many great poems about that apprehension and excitement. –Caroline Kennedy
- One of the greatest struggles of becoming an adult is figuring out what you want to do and what makes you happy. The courageous thing is to stick with it and see it through and see if you were correct. –Kristen Stewart
- The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise. –Alden Nowlan
- Becoming an adult means leaving the world of your parents and starting to make your way toward the future that you will share with your peers. –Alison Gopnik
- I think thinking about becoming an adult, and having to face up to your problems and face up to your insecurities, is difficult for everybody. –Mary Elizabeth Winstead
When we were young, we always had this constant thought of what it would be like to become an adult-like our mom and dad. We thought it would be so much fun but in reality, it is the complete opposite.
Adulthood is like a package deal that comes with responsibilities, tensions, anxieties, and some sweet events. You can’t have one without having the other.
These quotes about entering adulthood will truly make you think about everything.
Entering Adulthood Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- If I were entering adulthood now instead of in the environment of fifty years ago, I would choose a career that kept me in touch with nature more than science. … Too few natural areas remain; both by intent and by indifference we have insulated ourselves from the wilderness that produced us. –Charles Lindbergh
- According to Herodotus, the ancient Persians felt that what was necessary in the background of a young man entering adulthood was his ability to ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth. Perhaps we should now grant our college degrees to young men who measure up to that standard. –Charles Lindbergh
- I believe becoming an adult isn’t a good thing for a guy. I think that guys should not forget about its youthful soul. So I want to say that I still have a heart of a baby or an elementary school kid. –Daesung
- Hi, I finished my free trial of adulthood & I’m no longer interested so I wanna cancel my subscription. Is there a manager I can speak to?
- The art of adulthood is to develop self-confidence without arrogance. –Andrew Fuler
- As an adult, I had mastered the art of looking without seeing and listening without hearing and eating without tasting, and maybe even existing without living. –Dan Groat
Entering adulthood isn’t easy, especially when it comes with so much responsibility. But we have to face it at some point as we can’t ignore it forever. So rather than fearing it and running away from it, we should be prepared to face it.
Everything might not go as planned, and some unexpected things can happen along the road. But never get disappointed by those events or let them hold you down. Because then you won’t be able to become the mature version of yourself that you always wanted to be.
These quotes of adulthood can prepare you and your friends to be prepared for the battleground of life.
Entering adulthood might not be a good experience but know that you can’t reach your destination without facing hardships and struggles. It is like the traffic jam that you have to face every day in order to get to work. It might seem irritating at times, but you can’t just stop there. You have to wait for it to end and overcome it to reach your final destination.
So keep working hard and never let obstacles stop you. Adulthood shouldn’t stop you from chasing your dream, so do as you please and be the free-spirited version of yourself that you always wanted to be.
If you ever need some motivation to help you get going, then these quotes will be your helping hand.
68 Best America Quotes That’ll Make You Proud to Be American
60 Adversity Quotes to Help You Overcome the Obstacles of Life
60 Adulthood Quotes You Need to Know as Growing Up
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
21 Types of Investments to Boost Your Wealth
72 Admire Quotes to Appreciate Your Special One
Basic Kitchen Appliances to Set Up Your Cooking Game
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
15 Simple Tips to Make Your College Essay Stand Out
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
8 Best Ways to Write a Book Today
The Secrets Tips about How to Travel with a Baby
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
Best Selling Online Sites to Start Your Ecommerce Business
10 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy Online
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
The 10 Best Photo Editors for Photographers in 2021
7 Best Places to Visit in Asia in 2021
LifeStyle7 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle6 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth6 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes8 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation11 months ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations6 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations6 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle10 months ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)