Most of us have a laid-back attitude in life, we fail to fulfill our commitments, but these accountability quotes can inspire you to change that attitude!
Accountability is a vital part of our lives. The sense of responsibility can lead us to become a better person. You become more responsible, your attitude towards life changes once you start holding yourself accountable for every activity you do in your life.
Have a look at these inspiring accountability quotes said by successful people; these will enlighten and empower you to do more. When you start applying these quotes to your life, you will feel a difference in yourself!
Accountability Quotes Help You Avoid Blame
- Personal responsibility for everything is the hallmark of an enlightened being. You are in charge and responsible for everything. Embrace your powers and make no excuses. –Russel Anthony Gibbs
- Personal accountability requires mindfulness, acceptance, honesty, and courage. –Shelby Martin
- Responsibility is accepting that you are the cause and the solution of the matter.
- It is only when you take responsibility for your life that you discover how powerful you truly are.
- If you take responsibility for yourself, you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams. –Les Brown
- Follow the three Rs; Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions. –Dalai Lama
- Without personal accountability, we cannot grow, nor can we ever improve.
- Character – the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs. –Joan Didion
- You’re free to do whatever you want, but you should always take responsibility for the consequences of your choices in life.
When you start taking responsibility of your actions, it is a clear sign that your soul is being enlightened, you are on your way to power, all you have to do is put in your maximal efforts.
Often, we don’t give it out a hundred percent at work and when the results come out, we start blaming others and every little hindrance that made our mission unsuccessful. Stop! Take the blame, it was your task, you are fully accountable and you have to take the blame to improve yourself.
You can do anything but remember, whatever you are doing, you are going to be fully accountable for the actions you did. For successful outcomes, own your responsibility, respect yourself, others and take control of your life to avoid the blame game.
Accountability Quotes for the Workplace
- A culture of accountability makes a good organization great and great organization unstoppable. –Henry Evans
- Accountability is the glue that ties commitment to results. –Bob Proctor
- Accountability is not only what we do but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable. –Moliere
- Accountability in the workplace is linked to an increase in commitment to work and employee morale.
- Great companies have high cultures of accountability, it comes with this culture of criticism I was talking about before, and I think our culture is strong on that. –Steve Ballmer
- Creating a culture of integrity and accountability not only improves effectiveness, but it also generates a respectful, enjoyable, and life-giving setting in which to work. – Tom Hanson
- A lack of transparency results in distrust and a deep sense of insecurity. –Dalai Lama
- A culture of responsibility exists when people in every corner of the organization make the personal choice to take steps to accountability. –Roger Connors
- Business agility requires deep ownership and accountability, so individuals close to the work and customers drive timely decision making and adaptations.
At workplaces, we are usually asked to work in teams, because after all it is a whole team effort which makes big projects successful. If all organizations make a culture of accountability, a good organization can become the greatest one!
Accountability is like glue, which pastes commitment with it. This will include the actions we do and don’t do and this is very important at workplaces as it increases employee morale.
When accountability is practiced in an organization, it brings with itself cultural integrity, makes the work environment respectable, enjoyable and improves work efficiency. If you are a manager or a boss, you could put up these inspiring quotes for your employees to read and get encouraged!
Self Accountability Quotes for Employees of Every Team
- Responsibility equals accountability equals ownership. A sense of ownership is the most powerful weapon a team or an organization can have.
- Championship teams are built on being prepared, playing unselfishly, and being held accountable. –Jason Kidd
- Peer to peer accountability is the primary and most effective source of accountability on the leadership team of a healthy organization. –Patrick Lencioni
- Accountability is essential to persona growth as well as team growth. How can you improve if you’re never wrong? If you don’t admit a mistake and take responsibility for it, you’re bound to make the same one again. –Pat Summit
- You’ve got to get your team to not only understand your company brand ,but also to understand their personal brand. –Amber Hurdle
- You can assign tasks, but you can’t force people to be accountable. Accountability is an act of will.
- A self-managed team is one that has the capacity and the authority to make all the key decisions about the way it does work –How it sets its goals, how it holds itself accountable, even defining why the team exists. –Jeff Russel
- It all came down to employee engagement. It all came down to recognition. It all came down to leadership, which led to every sailor feel ownership and accountability for the results. You can ask a team to accomplish a mission, but you can’t order excellence. –Mike Abrashoff
Employees on a team are interconnected to each other. Any action taken by one team member has an impact on others. Responsibility, accountability, and ownership go hand in hand. These elements work together to build a powerful weapon for a successful outcome.
Peer to peer accountability is one of the most effective tools to endeavor team growth. Accountability is also very important for individual growth; you can’t grow unless you make mistakes and admit to them.
In a team where everyone is accountable, everyone is willing to take responsibility and give it their best shot are likely to succeed as compared to those teams where the team members keep blaming each other or don’t take responsibility.
Funny Accountability Quotes
- A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody. –Thomas Paine
- When it comes to privacy and accountability, people always demand the former for themselves and the latter for everyone else. –David Brin
- When accountability is inconsistent in the application, it becomes nothing more than a thinly-veiled blame-gaming.
- If you could kick the person in pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month. –Theodore Roosevelt
- If you hang out with the chickens, you’re going to cluck, and if you hang out with eagles, you are going to fly. –Steve Maraboli
- The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life. –Brian Tracy
- Fortunately, there was not enough blame to go around; it stopped before it got to me.
- Blaming others for our problems is like blaming donuts for being fat. It wasn’t the donut; it was the choice. –Jeffery Gitomer
- Your life is what you make it. So, don’t blame others when you screw up.
- No, really, it’s adorable when you blame everyone but yourself.
Here are some funny accountability quotes which can bring a smile to your face! Send these to a colleague or a friend who is scared of taking the blame or won’t own up to their mistakes!
They might sound funny, but they have dark humor and a message to knock some sense in you! To inspire you to pull up your socks and start being more responsible than you already are! Your life is what you make of it, how long can you keep blaming others for your mistakes? One day it will all come to you and you will be forced to admit your loopholes.
Being Accountable Quotes and Sayings
- Good men are bound by conscience and liberated by accountability. –Wes Fessler
- Ignorance is a progressive thinker’s enemy; acceptance, awareness, accountability, and action are the tools of the informed; of people who want change and do all they can to achieve it. –Carlos Wallace
- I believe accountability is the basis of all meaningful human achievements. –Sam Silverstein
- Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership of your mistakes.
- There’s a responsibility, but there’s also accountability. You have to be accountable for your actions. You have to stand at your locker when things are going bad. –Derek Jeter
- At the end of the day, we are accountable to ourselves – our success is the result of what we do. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Accountability is the state of being accountable or responsible. That is right. We are responsible for what goes on in our hands. –John Vaulkner
- The conduct of an accountable being must be regulated by the operations of its own reasons. –Mary Wollstonecraft
- Good governance is less about structure and rules than being focused, effective, and accountable.
- Take responsibility for yourself because no one is going to take responsibility for you.
Men of virtue and consciousness are liberated by accountability. Purposely acting ignorant towards your responsibilities, actions, and accountability is the enemy of your progressive mind.
Being accountable is the basis of the road to achievements; you must be able to take the blame of the mistakes you make along the way.
Good governance is less about how you conduct the actions; rather it is more about being accountable, effective, and focused. If you don’t take responsibility for your share of mistakes, no one else will either!
Inspirational Quotes on Responsibility and Accountability
- Liberty means responsibility. That’s why most men are dread. –George Bernard Shaw
- The price of greatness is responsibility. –Winston Churchill
- Stay away from people who can’t take responsibility for their actions and who make you feel bad for being angry at them when they do you wrong.
- Life would be much better if people take responsibility and start being accountable rather than always expecting an assurance from everyone around them about whatever they say or do is right and acceptable. –Pras Hanth
- Restoring responsibility and accountability is essential to the economic and fiscal health of our nation. –Carl Levin
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the season or the wind, but you can change yourself. –Jim Rohn
- Accountability breeds responsibility. –Steven Covey
- We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. –Ronald Reagon
- Accountability is actions toward or involving others that reflect the integrity of the person you want to be.
- The moment you take responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you can change anything in your life. –Hal Elrod
- It’s easy to blame others when things are broken. The hard part is recognizing the part you played in it all.
The greater you want to be the more accountable you have to be. The company you sit in matters a lot, if you have friends who don’t take responsibility for their actions, stay away from them. One day they will do you wrong and you won’t be able to do anything other than getting angry because you already know their nature but still chose to trust them.
Blaming others for your mistakes is easy but once you recognize your own, you regret every time you put your blame on others. You can change yourself, you have full control of your life.
Accountability Quotes to Transform You into the Best Partner
- Take accountability. Blame is the water in which many dreams and relationships drown. –Steve Maraboli
- Trust, honesty, humility, transparency, and accountability are the building blocks of a positive reputation. Trust is the foundation of any relationship. –Mike Paul
- Secrete elisions within families are suddenly revealed by self-execution, and just as quickly sheeted with excuses, blame, and counter-blame. But the sense is made of the world only through a relationship between action and reaction, symptom and cause. No change is possible without an analysis of accountability. –Antonella Gambotto Burke
- Let’s start taking accountability! Dysfunction and drama isn’t love, and it should not be welcomed if you want a healthy relationship.
- When you think that everything is someone else’s fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs only from yourself, you will learn both peace and joy. –Dalai Lama
- Relationships are not designed for selfish people.
- To solve a problem, you have to recognize your share of responsibility. If you only blame others, you will never solve it.
- Love is a combination of care, commitment, knowledge, responsibility, respect, and trust. –Bell Hooks
- A relationship is a huge responsibility. It’s an investment of time, money, energy, emotions, and you must be accountable for your comings and goings. And that’s just beginning. –Michael Benjamin
Accountability plays a significant role in intimate and business relationships. You can’t be a good partner unless you are ready to take your share of the blame. Relationships are not for selfish people; it is for those who take responsibility for their actions.
Love doesn’t come easy, it has its ups and downs, but a relationship with commitment, care, and accountability goes a long way!
When You Are Blaming on Others, You Are Losing Responsibility
- When you blame others, you are avoiding some truth about yourself.
- Stop looking for someone to blame and fix it.
- Character – the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs. –Joan Didion
- Stop pointing fingers and placing blames on others. Your life can only change to the degree that you accept responsibility for it. –Steve Maraboli
- For most people, blaming others is a subconscious mechanism for avoiding accountability. In reality, the only thing in your way is you. –Steve Maraboli
- When bad things happen, resist the urge to blame others. Instead, find something you can do yourself to fix the problem. –Dave Ramsey
- When you blame others, you give up your power to grow.
- You will never become who you want to be if you keep blaming everyone else for who you are now.
What do we do when we want to lie to ourselves? Start supporting the lies and hiding the truth right?
But, here is the truth, stop looking for an escape, you can’t blame others and neither is that going to fix anything.
When bad things happen, you need to take the blame if it happened because of you. Blaming others will just give your power to others and you will find yourself losing responsibility.
You can never reach your goals unless you own up to your faults. Start taking ownership, being accountable will only lead you to success. Be it relationships, business, teams or you in your individual life, accountability has to do a lot with your success rate.
Stop pointing your fingers at others, it won’t flip your life, you need to take the blame and move on in your life. Let these quotes inspire you to get more committed to your life and help you in achieving your goals.
67 Amazing Quotes to Brighten Your Day Immediately
Life’s unpredictability makes us strive to be better. We chase happiness in everything. We know the reality of life that is full of ups and downs. Joy can turn to miser anytime.
When our life gets a little complicated or hard to bear, we must believe that there are still ways to brighten up our day.
Reading an amazing quote is one of these methods. It will save you from getting disheartened and disappointed. It will keep hope alive in you. Once you are touched or motivated by these quotes, you know the power of Amazing Quotes to Brighten Your Day.
Amazing positive quotes brighten our day and make us realize that negative feelings or thoughts do not last forever. And when we keep in faith that the struggle or pain or difficulty is momentary, nothing will be hard to reach, and nothing will be impossible to achieve for us.
Physiologists also support the concept that people who read an amazing positive quote regularly have a positive outlook on life. With these amazing thoughts, a person controls his emotions and thoughts to fight whatever the day’s struggle or negativity brings.
Get inspired by these amazing inspirational quotes below to brighten your day. This collection of famous and fresh life-changing will give you the strength to go further or make a needed change in your life.
Amazing Quotes That Will Make You Feel Great in the New Year
- Wishing you happy holidays and new year filled with prosperity & success. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year to All, Including my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do. Love! –Donald J. Trump
- What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year. –Vern Mclellan
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man. –Benjamin Franklin
- Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to. –Bill Vaughan
- There are greater things to be achieved in every new year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices. –Michael Bassey Johnson
- In the New Year, you carry all the experiences of the past years and that is the greatest power of every New Year! This year again, you are less student and more master! –Mehmet Murat Ildan
- May the new year bring you the courage to break your resolutions early. I plan to swear off every kind of virtue so that I triumph even when I fall. –Aleister Crowley
New Year is one of the most significant events celebrated worldwide with joy. A new start of the year offers an opportunity for a fresh beginning. It is like a fresh morning in which people wake up earlier and make the day’s timetable to follow in the whole year.
People have different ways to enjoy the New Year. At the end of December, everyone gets excited about the upcoming new year. Welcome the New Year with a lot of adoration, delight, and joy. You can wish your friends and relatives a very prosperous and happy new year.
If you’re looking for some sentences to express your feelings about the new year, we have a beautiful list above. Have a trouble-free new year with your friends and family, and share your happiness by greeting your loved ones with these Happy New Year Quotes.
You Are Amazing Quotes That’ll Make You More Confident
- Action is a high road to self-confidence and self-esteem. –Bruce Lee
- As is our confidence, so is our capacity. –William Hazlitt
- Confidence comes from caring. Caring comes from love. –Maxime Laga
- Confidence is the food of the wise man but the liquor of the fool. –Vikram
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. –Mark Twain
- Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. –Peter T. Mcintyre
- Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment. –Thomas Carlyle
Confidence is the feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust. When we are confident that those to whom we have given our confidence have done what they promised, we are able to trust them. When we feel confident in ourselves, we can trust our own abilities, qualities, and judgment.
Self-confidence is essential to both our physical and psychological well-being. When we believe in ourselves, we are more likely to try new things, devote our time and energy to tasks that matter, make good lifestyle choices, and foster healthy relationships.
We all need confidence. Some people seem naturally confident, but most of us may not be confident enough. We might lack confidence at work, public speaking, or meeting new people, which makes us fear that we aren’t taken seriously or that we won’t meet new friends or a significant other.
It is possible to develop our confidence. But how?
It is not easy to answer, but one thing is sure: it has to come from inside. One way to instill the right mindset for building self-assurance and confidence is to spend time with thoughts that motivate and inspire us. Here are many ways to build trust in our selves. Among these are writing and regular exercise and having a good night’s sleep, and being kind to ourselves.
Above are some inspiring quotes hand-picked for increasing your confidence and reach you a whole new level of self-confidence!
Amazing Life Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Fight for It
- Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. –Leah LaBelle
- There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for. –J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
- The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. –Socrates
- Every night her thoughts weighed heavily on her soul but every morning, she would get up and fight another day, every night she survived. –R.H. Sin
- Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.
- The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
- Life is from the inside out. When you shift on the inside, life shifts on the outside. –Kamal Ravikant
- Your best life will not be found in comfort. It will be found in fighting for what you believe in. –Maxime Lagacé
Sometimes staying happy can be extremely difficult. We may get tired of trying to keep everyone happy.
Life isn’t about being happy all the time. It shouldn’t be a goal in life because it’s impossible to achieve.
Sometimes we need to remember how blessed our life really is; we can read the words of others who have been there too and written stories for people just like us! Even the world’s most successful individuals have experienced setbacks and hardships in their lives. And we can learn from their challenges as well as their success.
When we feel like we are on the verge of giving up, we may wish to take a small break to think differently. For a moment, we may accept the defeat, but that defeat doesn’t have to be permanent.
As long as we remain willing to get up and try again, nothing can stop us from attaining our dreams. No matter how challenging the struggle may be, we will stay true to our goal. Even if life knocks us down, we will get back up again and never stop fighting.
These amazing life quotes above will inspire you to fight for the good and fight against all odds. So, let’s look at some of the quotes to get energized and inspired.
Amazing Woman Quotes You’ll Love to Read
- If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you. –Boy Meets World
- Women waste so much time wearing no perfume. As for me, in every step that I have taken in life, I have been accompanied by an exquisite perfume! –C. JoyBell
- A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment. –Jane Austen
- I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint –and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. –Oprah Winfrey
- I said I love you and that’s forever and this I promise from the heart, I could not love you any better, I love you just the way you are. –Billy Joel
- I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. –Rae Carson
- So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. –Paulo Coelho
- A well-read woman is a dangerous creature. –Lisa Kleypas
- You are truly the love that I have been searching for all my life, even when I didn’t know I was searching. You are the woman I have waited for, even when I didn’t know I was waiting. You truly complete me.
An amazing woman does not just play a decorative role but was also continuously active. She is the one who loves herself and is confident in her abilities. She is the one who doesn’t need validation from other people because she is sure of herself and what she can give to society. She is brave and strong and embraces her color, shape, and size without fear.
Every woman is amazing in the eyes of someone else. Therefore, they are all amazing. It all depends on what qualities, beliefs, hobbies, jobs, physical attributes, type of character, things in common, and moral values we find amazing. Often, we are or what we lack that we simply think “Woah, that’s amazing” when seen in another person.
An amazing woman may be described as an independent, loyal, hard worker, modest and honest. She may like sports, knows what she wants, always offers to help others, dresses lovely, is humble, is good company, and can carry a conversation about anything.
Amazing is what you think is impressive. A woman is amazing when she compliments that which we lack. And will make us feel good about ourselves.
Here we have compiled some amazing women quotes that you may love to read and share with the women of your life.
Amazing Person Quotes to Inspire Everybody
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other. –Brian Tracy
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. –Jim Rohn
- You are a special person. Seek to develop your talents. –Lailah Gifty Akita
- You are an amazing person with unique talents. Have faith in your abilities. –Lailah Gifty Akita
- You always said that try to see beautiful things, no matter who they are, there is a beautiful thing in every person and that is amazing.
- There is a special person in everyone’s life, who changed their life completely so don’t let that amazing person go.
- The Person Who Says It Cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Who Is Doing It. –Chinese Proverb
- As a person, he was wonderful. He really was a great person. He was full of life. He had a great sense of humor. Very talented, of course, but very caring to his parents. There was a very endearing quality about Elvis. –Priscilla Presley
- He’s a great champion. I can tell you that I was amazed by Drogba -he’s a great person. –Roberto Mancini
An amazing person does remarkable things. When a person strives to enhance others’ lives, focuses on empowering people, displays kindness and joy, and is curious to better the world, we may consider him an amazing person.
An amazing person in one person’s eyes may not be a fantastic person in the eyes of someone else. In fact, the personality type of the person defining the amazing person will really make it different. It depends on what we mean by amazing.
Amazing Day Quotes That’ll Pump You Up
- If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time, not tomorrow or next year. Today should always be our most wonderful day. –Thomas Dreier
- To create a wonderful day sometimes takes just a slight change in the way you look at it. Be willing to let go of an old, negative way that you look at something, and look at it in a new, positive way. –Louise Hay
- You get lessons from the worst days, and memories from the best days. Today will be a good day.
- One day you will wake up and realize how amazing she really was and when that day comes, she will be waking up next to the man who already knew.
- It is amazing how the public steadfastly refuses to attend the third day of a match when so often the last day produces the best and most exciting cricket.
- Enjoy the little things in life… for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things. –Robert Brault
- I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days or great days. –Lance Armstrong
- A lesson learned, is a deed well done. Make sure you learn something new every day.
- Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you. –Mark Cuban
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. –H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Inspiring quotes are those little reminders that we all need now and then; some words, if soaked in at the right time, are powerful enough to inspire us for the whole day. Inspirational Positive quotes aim to keep everyone motivated. We don’t need to find will power anywhere; we can create it if we are motivated enough.
Here above, we have compiled some amazing Inspirational quotes to pump you up and get you stoked totally.
Amazing Friend Quotes Send to Your Closest Friends
- Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. –Thomas J. Watson
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. –Elisabeth Foley
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. –Tennessee Williams
- They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. –Carl W. Buechner
- Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. –Amy Poehler
- Happiness to be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. –Dumbledore
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart. –Helen Keller
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. –Audrey Hepburn
Sometimes a few positive quotes or words of encouragement immediately turn someone’s day around. Whether it’s our lifelong best friend or a stranger, we pass on the street, taking a moment to deliver a positive message can have a long-lasting effect on both individuals’ well-being. IT works like a mood booster. Giving and receiving compliments has uplifting effects on both parties. As the giver, giving praise can boost self-confidence and enhance our social skills and spark creativity.
If you feel to boost your friend’s confidence, these uplifting quotes will sing a different tune. Use them when your close friend is facing difficulty in her life. It’s a natural part of life to face struggles and trials along the way, so tell her not to get stuck for too long in a negative pattern. These quotes will help your friend get back on track.
Amazing Man Quotes for Your Mr. Right
- The right one for you will move mountains to be with you -he won’t hide behind them. –Mandy Hale
- You know you found the right one when you stop looking for more. –Laurel House
- These days when you kiss a prince you often run the risk of turning him into a frog. But don’t let the ogres in shining armor get you down. There is no need for distress -you don’t want to be anyone’s damsel anyway. Simply remind yourself that you are busy racking up those ‘frequent failure points’ that will eventually pay for an all-expenses-paid trip to Mr. Right. –Anthon St. Maarten
- It is almost always, not just ‘Mr Right’, but ‘Mr Right … For Now’. –Mokokoma
- The fact is, you can’t marry the best when you’re dating the runner-up. While you’re searching for Mr. Right, don’t settle for Mr. Right Now. –Craig Groeschel
- Don’t go looking for Mr. Right. Look for Mr. Right Now. –Janis Joplin
- Wow. Clearly, I need to find myself an ex-con. Since prison is probably the only place in this city I haven’t looked for Mr. Right yet. –Julie James
Mr. Right is used to mention the best future life partner for someone. It describes the person we envision spending our future with; it is the ideal person we want to marry.
When we use the word Mr. Right, we admit that there is a right or wrong person for each of us. People often change as they get a little older. —meaning someone can shift from a good match to a bad one.
The definition implies that for everyone, there is only one correct individual. It feels about as realistic as a Disney fairy tale in Today’s world.
According to the concept of Mr. Right, once we come upon this mythical person, the relationship will be smooth sailing. But when we are with our Mr. Right, we should not forget that relationships take serious work, sacrifice, commitment, and patience to survive.
Amazing quotes that make you happy, positive, and confident are available on many websites and online forums. Even journals and calendars are embossed with quotations that aim to inject positivity and wisdom. These positive quotes are prevalent to boost confidence, motivation, and drive to face the day with a winning attitude.
So the next time you see an amazing quote posted online or anywhere, stop for a second, read the quotation, savor it, and let it put a smile on your face. Our collection of these awesome quotes will surely brighten up your day. These quotes will always remind you whenever you need them; it is just a bad day, not a bad life.
68 Best America Quotes That’ll Make You Proud to Be American
Patriotism is a noble virtue. To have a deep sense of love, respect, commitment, and loyalty towards your own country is the main quality of a true patriot. A patriot puts his country in front of himself and fights for his land with his all.
A patriot is always proud to be born in his country. His one true desire is to take his last breath in his motherland and be buried under her soil. A patriot relentlessly works to develop his motherland, establish the respect of his country in the international arena, and serve the countrymen.
Americans are known worldwide for their patriotism. They achieved independence after winning a heroic battle called the American Revolutionary War, which lasted for 8 years, 4 months, and 15 days. Americans have already proved that they are fully devoted to their nation.
Do you also feel pride in being born an American? Check out these 68 quotes that will elevate your pride for your country.
Famous Quotes and Sayings about America That’ll Put You in a Patriotic Mood
- What the people want is very simple –they want an America as good as its promise. –Barbara Jordan
- It is the pride of my heart to have been one of the earliest adopted sons of America. –Marquis de Lafayette
- The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults. –Alexis de Tocqueville
- America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand. –President Harry S. Truman
- There is much more to being a patriot and a citizen than reciting the pledge or raising a flag. –Wrestler
- True patriotism springs from a belief in the dignity of the individual, freedom, and equality not only for Americans but for all people on Earth. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- What we need are critical lovers of America — patriots who express their faith in their country by working to improve it. –Hubert Humphrey
- Our flag honors those who have fought to protect it, and is a reminder of the sacrifice of our nation’s founders and heroes. As the ultimate icon of America’s storied history, the Stars and Stripes represent the very best of this nation. –Joe Barton
Patriotism isn’t limited to just loving your country and showing respect to the national anthem. It is important to passionately keep fighting to protect the freedom and dignity of your country as well.
True patriotism stems from the realization of how hard it was to achieve the independent land you are walking on right now, how many people shed their blood, how many countless sacrifices were made just so you can breathe the air of freedom.
So Americans have to protect the honor of the flag and show the world how true of a patriot they are.
Native American Sayings That’ll Bring Wisdom to Your Life
- When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. –Cherokee
- When the white man discovered this country, Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this.–Cherokee
- When you know who you are; when your mission is clear and you burn with the inner fire of unbreakable will; no cold can touch your heart; no deluge can dampen your purpose. You know that you are alive. –Chief Seattle, Duwamish
- What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. And, it is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset. –Blackfoot
- You have to look deeper, way below the anger, the hurt, the hate, the jealousy, the self–pity, way down deeper where the dreams lie, son. Find your dream. It’s the pursuit of the dream that heals you. –Billy Mills
- Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. –Duwamish
- His grandfather had often told him that he tried too hard to move trees when a wiser man would walk around them. –Patricia Briggs
- Between individuals, as between nations, peace means respect for the rights of others. –Benito Juarez, Zapoteca
- Only when the last tree has died, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.
There are many Native American sayings that give you a deeper sense of life and enhance your wisdom on many topics. It proves that Native Americans are very wise people themselves, which is also something to be proud of for you as an American.
These quotes give you wise advice about a number of things, like how to live your life, the importance of having a purpose for getting the required fuel to pursue it, dreams, peace between nations, and how money can’t bring actual happiness indeed.
USA Patriotic Quotes to Inspire Devotion to Your Country
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. –Elmer Davis
- A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbors. –William Inge
- I do this real moron thing, and it’s called thinking. And apparently, I’m not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. –George Carlin
- I love America more than any other country in the world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually. –James Baldwin
- America is much more than a geographical fact. It is a political and moral fact — the first community in which men set out in principle to institutionalize freedom, a responsible government, and human equality. And we love it for this audacity! –Adlai Stevenson
- America does not ask of a man where he was born nor any other extraneous question, but only whether he is dedicated to fighting for humanist values according to his best lights… America is a passionate idea or it is nothing. America is a human brotherhood or it is chaos. –Max Lerner
- O say, does that star–spangled banner yet wave/O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave? –Francis Scott Key’s
- I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit. –Theodore Roosevelt
Devotion to your country and your countrymen is the primary aspect of becoming a respectable patriot. Devotion stems from respect, and respect stems from knowledge and a deeper understanding of the history of the nation.
America has a glorious history filled with many ups and downs. America is now a free country, a land where people can be proud of their ancestry, heritage, rights, and independence. It’s a country that beliefs in equality and transparency in governance—a country where anyone can walk with their chins high.
American Flag Quotes Every American Should Know
- Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I’m not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be. –John Wayne
- If one asks me the meaning of our flag, I say to him: It means all that the Constitution of our people, organizing for justice, for liberty, and for happiness, meant. Our flag carries American ideas, American history, and American feelings. This American flag was the safeguard of liberty. It was an ordinance of liberty by the people, for the people. That it meant, that it means, and, by the blessing of God, that it shall mean to the end of time! –Henry Ward Beecher
- The things that the flag stands for were created by the experiences of a great people. Everything that it stands for was written by their lives. The flag is the embodiment, not of sentiment, but of history. –Woodrow Wilson
- I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. –John Thune
- The American flag is the symbol of our freedom, national pride, and history. –Mike Fitzpatrick
- Martin Luther King, Jr. didn’t carry just a piece of cloth to symbolize his belief in racial equality; he carried the American flag. –Adrian Cronauer
- A thoughtful mind, when it sees a Nation’s flag, sees not the flag only, but the Nation itself; and whatever may be its symbols, its insignia, he reads chiefly in the flag the Government, the principles, the truths, the history which belongs to the Nation that sets it forth. –Henry Ward Beecher
- The American flag represents all of us and all the values we hold sacred. –Adrian Cronauer
- When we honor our flag we honor what we stand for as a Nation freedom, equality, justice, and hope.
The flag is the symbol of liberty of every country, a symbol of every obstacle the nation’s people had to overcome to achieve the golden sun of independence. The national flag is not just a piece of fabric; it is everyone’s pride, honor, and love.
The American flag is no different. It represents the honor and justice every American stands for with all their heart, hard–achieved freedom, values, ideals, principles, feelings and sentiment, love, and, most importantly, their history.
Inspirational American Freedom Quotes That Will Set You Free
- Freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. –Elbert Hubbard
- We do not believe that in this country, freedom is reserved for the lucky, or happiness for the few. –Barack Obama
- The English did not come to America from a mere love of adventure, nor to the truck with or convert the savages, nor to hold offices under the crown, as the French to a great extent did, but to live in earnest and with freedom. –Henry David Thoreau
- Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind. –Virginia Woolf
- The essence of America that really unites us—is not ethnicity, or nationality, or religion. It is an idea—and what an idea it is: that you can come from humble circumstances and do great things. –Condoleezza Rice
- I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true. –Wendell Willkie
- That is our generation’s task – to make these words, these rights, these values of life and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness real for every American. –Barack Obama
- Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
- America’s greatest contribution to the world is its concept of democracy, its concept of freedom, freedom of action, freedom of speech, and freedom of thought. –Benazir Bhutto
America’s history of independence is truly inspirational. The way Americans have stood in favor of equality, freedom, justice, democracy, and unity is a glorious example of the whole world.
Americans dream with their whole heart, and they make sure to achieve that dream no matter what. They are a determined bunch of people, always searching for the right answer, the way to solve all the problems. They have embraced their freedom and are using it for the greater good.
So it is the duty of every American to protect these ideals and this freedom against all odds and to overcome all obstacles that might come in front of them.
God Bless America Quotes to Share with All of Your Friends
- God bless America, the land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her through the night with a light from above. –Irving Berlin
- The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three–strike law, and then wants us to sing “God Bless America.” No, no, no, God d*mn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God d*mn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God d*mn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme. –Jeremiah Wright
- The story about me, apocryphal or not, is that I could sing before I spoke. My parents went into the bedroom one day, and there I was, standing in the crib singing God Bless America.
- We are more united than ever before. I think this was exemplified in a very moving way when the members of our Congress stood shoulder to shoulder the other day and sang God Bless America.
- Together, we will make America strong again. We will become wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And yes, together, we will make America great again. Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America. –Donald Trump
- God bless the Union; –it is dearer to us for the blood of brave men which has been shed in its defense. –Edward Everett
- It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them. –Mark Twain
America is a blessed nation with extremely loyal and honorable citizens. Americans are capable of doing everything necessary to reach the peak of development and prosperity, to build a great country filled with endless resources, to ensure equal rights for all.
Despite all its negative sides, America is a country that strives for what they deserve and what they want to achieve. America is a country that has been blessed with the ability to pursue and fight for everything that is important.
American Pride Quotes to Brighten Your Day
- Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve. –George W. Bush
- “Patriotism is easy to understand in America; it means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country. –Calvin Coolidge
- I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
- America, without her soldiers, would be like God without his angels.
- America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand. –Harry S Truman
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. –John F. Kennedy
- And I’m proud to be an American, Where at least I know I’m free, and I won’t forget the men who died, Who gave that right to me and I’ll proudly stand up next to him to defend her still today because there isn’t any doubt I love this land, God bless the USA. –Lee Greenwood
- I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. –Abraham Lincoln
Patriots love their country to the point that their chests overflow with pride from the smallest compliment about their country. Americans are a bright example of such patriots. Why wouldn’t they be?
America is built on a strong foundation, held together by the blood of the countless soldiers who gave their lives, the courageous history of the battle, and the love and determination of every countryman. Nothing can ever cause the fall of America. America will always get back on its feet and rise again with all her glory.
Funny American Quotes to Make You Laugh
- It’s not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.
- I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house. –Zsa Gabor, American Actress
- That’s why they call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it. –George Carlin
- When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front–row seat. –George Carlin
- The IQ and the life expectancy of the average American recently passed each other in opposite directions.
- Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies. –Woody Allen
- We’re Americans! Do you know what that means? It means our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. –Bill Murray
- My fellow Americans, we are and always will be a nation of immigrants. We were strangers once, too. –Barack Obama
- America’s family. We all yell at each other, and it all works out. –Louis C.K.
These sarcastic and funny quotes about America and its people give you an idea of the kind of country it is. It shows that Americans not only love their country, but they can also joke about it, just like you do with your own family!
There are countless reasons for you to be proud of being born and raised in America. After all, America has proved again and again how they are better than the rest of the world.
As an American, you should do everything in your power to preserve the honor of your country and be prepared to throw away your life to protect the freedom your forefathers have earned for you. Hopefully, one day, American will be great again.
God Bless America!
60 Adversity Quotes to Help You Overcome the Obstacles of Life
The ability to overcome adversity is a necessary survival skill. Adversity refers to a difficult or unpleasant situation. We cannot avoid the complex problems and hardships of life. But difficulties or misfortunes cannot stop you from achieving your target.
When we overcome the challenges and find ways to solve the problems, we become more robust. We need to remember that no one will come to save us from all the obstacles that come all through our life. We need to find ways by ourselves. And most of the adversity of life melts up when we make our minds boldly walk through them.
A Successful man is successful because he wins over the obstacles which he faced with hard work. Hard work is the crucial thing that can overcome our hard luck.
When things around us are not difficult, we hardly learn anything. Only difficult tasks encourage us to face challenges. Uncomfortable situations can teach us about ourselves. How we overcome adversity can make everything different. Our wise decisions in difficulties turn a limitation into an opportunity.
Below here are some quotes about overcoming adversity. May these words increase your determination to reach your goals.
Adversity Quotes That Will Make You Rise Up and Kick Life in the Teeth
- All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me….You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. –Walt Disney
- And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. –Haruki Murakami
- I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
- Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself, and be unstoppable! –Yvonne Pierre
- Something very beautiful happens to people when their world has fallen apart: a humility, a nobility, a higher intelligence emerges at just the point when our knees hit the floor. –Marianne Williamson
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
- Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. –Booker T. Washington
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. –Winston Churchill
If we avoid adversity, it prevents our character, learning, resilience, creativity, and conviction. But, when we hug adversity, it plays a vital role in our growth and greatness. Life will not grow if there is no adversity.
It is adversity that imprints in our memory, shapes our character, and molds our future behavior. If we understand the goodness hiding in adversity, we will embrace challenges and grow from overcoming them.
The impact of adversity on our life can be enormous, so rise and shift your mindset today.
Inspirational Quotes About Overcoming Adversity That Will Make You Stronger
- The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it. –Molière
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. –Jimmy Dean
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. –Muhammad Ali
- Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds. –Ana Claudia Antunes
- We become wiser by adversity; prosperity destroys our appreciation of the right. –Lucius Anneaus Seneca
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible. –Francis of Assisi
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. –Khalil Gibran
- A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. –Christopher Reeve
There are times in our life where we are challenged. Nothing seems to be going right. Being strong in such a situation may merely be about being able to continue through extreme adversity. It can be terrible, like the tragic loss of a loved one, or emotional trauma, like recovering from a divorce or a tough break up.
We may feel weak and hopeless while facing these challenging times. No matter what we are going through in life, we need not feel low. Other people may also have gone through the same or worse, just like us. They have come out stronger. We need to be healthy and never give up.
Above are some quotes about being strong to help you find your own strength in the face of adversity.
Facing Adversity Quotes to Encourage You through Tough Times
- Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines. –Leroy Satchel Paige
- Every adversity, every failure, and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit. –Napoleon Hill
- The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity. –Ulysses S. Grant
- The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests. –Epicetus
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. –James Allen
- Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There are moments when troubles enter our lives, and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there. –Paulo Coelho
In our journey to success, we face many adversities. Fear of misfortune may go against our accomplishments. Challenges can make us more creative and look for new ways to our ultimate goal. Overcoming adversities and facing fears is what leads us towards our ultimate goals.
Adversity is like a fist punch to the stomach to work hard. Overcoming tough times is what builds resilience in us. The speed at which we recover from life’s harshest failures determines the overall success and happiness that we have in life.
Famous Life Hardship Quotes That Encourage You to Be Brave
- I am an ordinary person (much like you) who has had an ordinary life (much like you) complete with its assortment of ups and downs, ins and outs, highs and lows, moments of calamity and tranquility (much like you). –Mary White
- The fact that you are still alive and you have survived whatever challenges that came your way in that 10-year period should give you confidence about the future. –Garrett Kingston
- Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it. –Cicero
- Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death. –Omar N. Bradley
- The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding go out to meet it. –Thucydides
- A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Be brave. Without bravery, you will never know the world as richly as it longs to be known. Without bravery, your life will remain small – far smaller than you probably wanted your life to be. –Elizabeth Gilbert
- Bravery is the audacity to be unhindered by failures and to walk with freedom, strength, and hope in the face of the things unknown. –Morgan Harper Nichols
Hardship is a blessing when it shoots effort and development. The best ideas and advice about overcoming these challenges come from people who have survived setbacks and have successfully staged comebacks.
Walt Disney, a successful filmmaker and theme park creator, went through a hard time in his early life. He started drawing to escape from an abusive parent. His cartooning business went bankrupt, and his acting attempts were a failure.
Disney found success after creating the character Mickey Mouse. His career was full of ups and downs, but his determination always got him through the hard times.
Strength through Adversity Quotes to Share with Your Friends
- Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course. –William Shakespeare
- How to win in life: – 1. Work hard, 2. Complain less, 3. Listen more, 4. Try, learn, and grow, 5. Don’t let people tell you it can’t be done, 6. Make no excuses. –Germany Kent
- A crisis creates the opportunity to dip deep into the reservoirs of our very being, to rise to levels of confidence, strength, and resolve that otherwise we didn’t think we possessed. –Jon M. Huntsman Sr
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. –Elie Wiesel
- If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit. –William J. Clinton
- Who wants to die? Everything struggles to live. Look at that tree growing up there out of that grating. It gets no sun, and water only when it rains. It’s growing out of sour earth. And it’s strong because its hard struggle to live is making it strong. My children will be strong that way. –Betty Smith
- There are uses to adversity, and they don’t reveal themselves until tested. Whether it’s a serious illness, financial hardship, or the simple constraint of parents who speak limited English, the difficulty can tap unexpected strengths. –Sonia Sotomayor
Some of the world’s most outstanding leaders have faced hard times on their way to success. Understanding strategies to deal with adversity will serve businesspeople well during the inevitable tough times.
Helen Keller, born blind and deaf, knew all about adversity. She overcame both barriers to becoming an educator and advocate. Keller knew that there’s always something to gain from the most challenging situation if you take the time to look.
Some quotes above you can share with your friends who faced adversity. Inspire them to use these quotes as fuel while growing their big ideas.
Dealing with Adversity Quotes to Help You through Challenges
- Take a limitation and turn it into an opportunity. Take an opportunity and turn it into an adventure by dreaming BIG! –Jo Franz
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. –Chinese Proverb
- A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it. –Ray Davis
- Rock bottom became the solid foundation in which I built my life. –J.K. Rowling
- Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records. –William Arthur Ward
- The most successful people see adversity not as a stumbling block, but as a stepping-stone to greatness. –Shawn Anchor
- We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. –Kenji Miyazawa
- I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it. –Maya Angelou
Adversity is one of the most potent forces in life. It can bring out your best or your worst. Ultimately, it is up to you. Sometimes adversity works as real gifts and growth accelerators that provide the opportunity to believe in ourselves.
Every challenge we successfully conquer serves to strengthen our will and confidence and, therefore, our ability to confront future obstacles.
Think about the famous successful people. Was it their talent or skill that led them to success? Were they born with the road of success already paved for them?
No, in reality, these successful people have gone through difficulties and setbacks, just like the rest of us. The critical difference is that most of them have a common characteristic, and that’s resilience. They are being resilient means having the courage to rebound and take risks despite adversity and initial setbacks. These wise words above are drawn from those who have met adversity head-on and did not falter.
Adversity Builds Character Quotes You Should Know
- The journey is never-ending. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment.
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. –Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! –Audrey Hepburn
- Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent. –Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Talents are best nurtured in solitude, but the character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit, and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny. –Charles Reade
- Character determines how we lead our lives, how we deal with life’s unearned fortunes and misfortunes, and how we make choices that determine how those fortunes and misfortunes work to make us what we become. –Michael Josephson
Coming back from adversity is not easy. A strong person is all about doing hard things. And the benefits of being resilient are longer life, better health, lower rates of depression, and higher life satisfaction. So, develop your resilience in tough times.
You don’t have to like adversities in life. You don’t need to enjoy it. But, you have to believe in it and its role in turning a storm of energy into a real strength source. Learning comes from the adversity that creates the opportunity for growth.
Overcoming adversity is character building. It shapes us into who we are and who we are to become. It creates a trust to overcome and learning mechanisms to deal with things that don’t go our way. Read these quotes above about the power of adversity to build characters and to find strength!
Funny Quotes about Adversity to Make You Smile and Stronger
- Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. –Ray Kroc
- You are upgrading your technology, and you’ve not upgraded yourself! –Eric Thomas
- Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. –Carl Sandburg
- Running a multimillion-dollar business can feel like a piece of cake when facing a defiant and dramatic teenage daughter. –Colleen O’Grady
- When fate hands us a lemon, let’s try to make lemonade. –Dale Carnegie
- It’s funny, I spent the first half of my life desperately trying not to become my mother, and now I am spending the second half of my life desperately hoping to become half the woman that she is. –Helen C. Escott
A genuine smile contributes to our health. It lifts our mood, alleviates our stress, and relieves our pain. If we laugh every day, it helps to take the stress of life away. A smile can bring out all the positive emotions in you. Relatively, it enables you to build better relationships with the people around you. Most important, it makes you feel good, regardless of your current mood, as it highlights the natural feeling of joy.
Life sometimes has its funny moments. But the painful life moments come every day. We should make sure that we find amusing and even silly things to laugh at. Reading funny quotes or stories is a great way to do that.
Let these funny quotes about life remind you of such times and read between the lines, and find the wisdom they offer.
We all face adversity in life. Some of us can flourish when things get complicated, while others seem to struggle to get out of bed in the morning. Successful people never allow themselves to become overwhelmed with negative emotions or thoughts. They find a way to jump hurdles and navigate around roadblocks that would stop others completely.
They take time to process what they’ve been through; then they resume moving forward. Successful people’s mental fortitude lifts them to seek opportunities instead of dwelling in despair.
67 Amazing Quotes to Brighten Your Day Immediately
68 Best America Quotes That’ll Make You Proud to Be American
60 Adversity Quotes to Help You Overcome the Obstacles of Life
60 Adulthood Quotes You Need to Know as Growing Up
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
21 Types of Investments to Boost Your Wealth
72 Admire Quotes to Appreciate Your Special One
Basic Kitchen Appliances to Set Up Your Cooking Game
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
The Secrets Tips about How to Travel with a Baby
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
10 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy Online
Best Selling Online Sites to Start Your Ecommerce Business
7 Best Places to Visit in Asia in 2021
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
The 10 Best Photo Editors for Photographers in 2021
28 Legit Online Jobs That Are Easy and Pay Well
LifeStyle8 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle6 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth6 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes8 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation11 months ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations7 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations6 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle10 months ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)