If you want to search for some ways to make travel more fun, then you have landed in the right place. Traveling should be relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating, but it is always not the case.
People tend to get disoriented and anxious while traveling due to being out of their comfort zones. People who travel with babies, elderlies, and special needs people should make some arrangements beforehand to make the most out of their traveling.
Traveling nowadays sure costs an arm and a leg, it’s not at all cheap, we agree! Anyone traveling will want to have fun, get their money’s worth, and make unforgettable memories to look back on later in life.
If you are going on your annual vacations and worry about the time that you will spend searching, fret no more! We have listed some tried and tested ways to maximize the fun factor in your trips, no matter if you are alone, with family or friends.
The following changes are small and not much drastic, but by implementing them and making preparations beforehand, you can make the most out of your trip’s worth.
1. Make Bookings
If you plan to go on a trip anytime soon, start looking out for staying and traveling options at least two months in advance. Make your bookings before going on the journey, not to worry about anything while being there.
You can book hotels, tour guides, city tours, and restaurant reservations in advance so that you have all your trip planned out before your eyes. You can book flights in advance by comparing the rates and flexibility of each airline.
Getting a booking can help you in many ways. You can get your desired seat with ample legroom, and you can contact a baby bassinet if you have a baby with you or you can also book a meal if you have special dietary requirements.
You can also book a car-hailing service for your commute throughout your trip before reaching your destination, and this will also take a task off your to-do-list.
2. Explore the Place
Travelling is all about exploring the place, even if you have seen it before. Plan out your trip in such a way that you get to explore the city and enjoy every moment there. You are there to make memories, and you should do everything that you will look back and cherish one day.
To add some fun element to your trip, you can add an adventurous trip to the local tourist attraction or a famous museum nearby. You can also hire a tourist guide for sight-seeing that will also tell you about the historical significance of the sights.
Every place has a significance; every street every corner has a piece of history associated with it; try to explore the history and uncover hidden stories of the site you are visiting. Ask around from locals, the areas deemed must-visit for tourists, and you would be pleasantly surprised.
3. Try RV Travel
RV is a recreational vehicle that can accommodate its passengers quite comfortably for travel and stay. Traveling in an RV can be a great experience if your family and friends accompany you. RV is also known as a motorhome as it has a kitchen, bathroom, sleepers and cupboard storage as well.
You can explore your country in these motorhomes and go for a road trip from one state to another. Stopping and sight-seeing, whenever you please, is an excellent plus point of an RV.
4. Add Some Adventure
If sight-seeing and museum is not your cup of tea, worry no more. To make your travel more fun and exciting, plan some adventurous activities ahead of time. You can search out the place on the internet and see what adventure they have to offer.
Paragliding, water jet boat riding, horse riding, or jumping with a parachute are some of the adventurous tasks enjoyed by thrill junkies.
You can even check out the theme parks and impressive gardens and parks if they have some unique tourist attractions. For children, you can explore some fun and exciting things such as theme parks, carnivals, waterfalls, and rivers.
5. Don’t Over-Pack
One thing that is essential for a fun and light-hearted traveling trip is that you should travel light. Just keep some necessary clothing, a couple of formal and casual wear clothes will be sufficient for a week-long trip.
Keep your medicines if you take any, especially if they are not readily available everywhere. Don’t overstuff your luggage as your air-line also has a restricted allowance of weight per person. Call ahead of time to inquire about the weight allowance per person you don’t face any hurdles while checking in at the airport. You don’t want to drag the heavy luggage from the airport to your taxi, from the cab to your hotel and vice versa.
Even if you need something that you did not pack, you sure can get it from your nearest convenience store. Convenience stores are literally on every street of the world where you can find almost everything, even in the middle of the night.
6. Travel with the One You Adore
You get to know the true colors of a person while traveling and eating with them. Traveling and exploring alone sure is the dream of many, but you can take along someone you love and adore while maximizing the fun of your trip.
Traveling with close friends is always a great idea, you make so many fun-filled memories that you cherish forever, even if the world’s reality takes those friends to different parts of the world.
Traveling with family is also one of the best ways of relaxing and rejoicing; sometimes, a family vacation is needed the most to make everyone happy and relaxed.
You can also travel with your partner and explore new places together, get to know new people together, and fall in love at new places time and time again. You can make incredible memories and some pictures to post on your social handles.
7. Enjoy New Cuisines
One thing that joins people from different countries and backgrounds is the love of food. Good food is loved by everyone no matter what country or ethnicity it belongs to. Every place has its unique cuisine with ingredients and flavors that are locally sourced.
Some people travel merely for the love of food, they like to try and taste new cuisine and increase their flavor profile, and they love to explore the hidden food gems at the local vendors and stalls.
Almost every place has a walking food market that harbors some of the most lip-smacking food dishes considered regional specialties. Explore those food markets, and it will surely be worth your time and money. The rate of these markets is usually kept low due to high demand.
You can also add some sweetness and spice to your traveling by taking out food hunting in local areas. You can also add some famous fine dining places to your list for trying if that’s what you are into.
8. Take Some Clicks
This is the best advice anyone can give you, make memories and save them forever through your camera lens. Take pictures of everything you do, everything you eat, and every place you explore.
Take pictures of the beautiful places, the rivers, the fields, and the mountains. Explore everything and keep saving those moments into your camera. Travelling is fun, but you can make that fun last forever by capturing those moments and making them eternal.
Don’t fret over if your dress isn’t perfect if your makeup has faded or your hair is running wild; you will still look back to those pictures with love after a couple of years.
9. Be a Cheapskate
Being a cheapskate is not necessarily bad when you are traveling. You should cut corners and try to save as much as money possible during traveling instead of over-spending and regretting late.
Instead of hotels, you can stay at a friend’s or get a cheap Airbnb to stay for a couple of nights. You can try and hunt delicious street food from local food markets instead of expensive restaurants and hotels.
You can save a lot of money by traveling by train or car instead of air travel, and that sounds exciting as well. Save the money and use it for traveling even further, with the saved money you can extend your stay, buy gifts and souvenirs for loved ones and memorabilia for yourself.
Only you are in charge of your happiness; only you know what makes you genuinely happy and satisfied. If traveling is what gives you joy, then you should go for it.
Some people have nomads’ souls; they like to keep traveling and moving from one place to another. They have a wanderlust inside them that only gets satisfied once they start exploring the new location and new culture.
If you are also one of them, then you have an exciting life ahead of you for sure. The traveling can sometimes get tiresome and boring, to combat this situation you have to keep spicing up the things with new fun ideas.
Remember some of our tips, as mentioned above, to make your trip more fun and exciting. And you would be good to go.
Things You Need to Do to Prepare for Your Trip
In 2020, the tourism industry was facing unprecedented challenges. The situation with travel during the coronavirus is still quite sad. Quarantine locked people at home, depriving them of the opportunity to travel abroad. However, even with closed borders, the COVID-19 pandemic has not only failed to dampen people’s wanderlust but has made it even stronger. Each country takes different measures during a pandemic. Some countries declare a state of emergency; others introduce curfews and require a two-week quarantine for all those who cross the border.
WHO warns that the world will not return to the normal rhythm very soon. However, most countries around the world have started to adapt to the new pandemic reality and open borders – for business travel, for study and even for tourists. Let us take a closer look at how to plan basic things for your trip and what additional information you may need.
Get General Information about the Country You Are Going to Visit
There are many useful things you may check before your trip – exchange rate, security, transport, current situation, etc. You can find many online resources with relevant information and the latest news. Whatever trip you are planning, you will make it even more exciting if you properly prepare for it.
- Download offline maps and travel guides of the places you are going to and mark the places you want to visit. This way, you will be able to create your alternative route and avoid the crowds of tourists.
- Check the calendar of events and festivals in the locations where you will stay. It will make your trip more enthralling and allow you to see its characteristic attractions.
- Learn some basic vocabulary in the local language. The best approach is to take a few lessons from a certified tutor if you are going to visit an exotic country like Korea or India. It is especially important to be able to tell about yourself, learn greetings and pleasantries, and understand something from a local restaurant menu.
- Read about the customs and traditions of the destination country. It will help you better understand the new culture and easily establish connections with locals. It is also crucial to have an idea of the norms of behavior abroad.
Learn What Countries Will Let You Visit
The situation with the coronavirus is constantly changing around the world. Countries are constantly changing the rules for entering their territory. The best source of information is the official embassy page of the country you plan to visit. But there are other resources that will tell you about quarantine rules, testing and other restrictions. The EU has created a single site Re-open EU with rules for entry and stay in all European destinations. On the site, you can find out about the mask mode, whether you need to follow two-week isolation after arrival, whether you need a test for coronavirus to enter. You will also learn useful information about where and how to take a test in the country, what services and transport work and much more. This resource also provides links to the official websites of all 27 EU countries, other resources on rules for tourists, telephone numbers of hotlines and more. The information is constantly updated.
Travelbans.org is another site with similar information, but it covers the whole world. You will be able to learn the situation in 243 countries and regions and the latest restrictions introduced there. It will help you to find out under what condition you can visit a certain country and what rules you will need to follow.
Check the Available Flights
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has created the Timatic service, which provides information exclusively for air travel. To check the information about the conditions of travel to a particular country, you need to enter specific data in the form of the date of the planned trip and other details: the place of departure and arrival, citizenship, travel document, country of residence, etc. The information is updated daily, so it is recommended to check it regularly. You can also follow an interactive map on the site based on Timatic data. It shows how the airports in different countries work.
Prepare All Documents
Even if you are going to travel within the country, you need to have an identifying document. And traveling abroad presupposes a whole list. Make sure to have the following papers ready for the time of your departure:
- A valid passport allowing you to travel abroad;
- A visa. You should check well in advance if a destination country requires a visa for entering it;
- Tickets. You can use services that allow you to find the best cost option.
- Accommodation booking.
- Insurance policy. Basic insurance gives the right to receive free emergency medical care in a foreign country. Make sure your travel policy includes additional treatment coverage in case of COVID-19 while traveling abroad.
Also, take care of the documents that may be required to check into the hotel and additional tickets for transport or to the museum if you are traveling to another country. After all, by buying a ticket online, you can avoid queues and save time.
It is advisable to take copies of all your documents. Then upload scanned copies to the cloud storage -Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud and so on. It may significantly help in an emergency.
Be Aware of СOVID-19 Passport
You may soon need an additional document to the above list. Some countries are going to introduce digital vaccination passports, which will allow their owners to travel without restrictions. But it is not yet clear how these documents will look like and what data they will include. Currently, vaccination certificates are called immunization passports, i.e., documents confirming the presence of immunity to coronavirus. However, the very fact of vaccination does not prove 100% the presence of such immunity.
Digital versions of such certificates in the form of QR codes, smartphone applications and even electronic bracelets are already being developed in Denmark and several other European countries. They may contain information about the COVID-19 test, antibody test results, vaccination certificates. More information is expected during the next few months.
Take Some Cash Money
It seems obvious, but still remember that it is better to take money in several currencies and always have a reserve on your bank card. After all, if you have a passport and money, you are not afraid of any force majeure.
It is important to find out where and under what conditions you can buy the country’s currency. As a rule, there are no problems with buying dollars and euros. You can take them with you in advance. But travel may require a less common currency. In some countries, you can get it at the airport.
Do not forget that the banking system is not very developed in some countries, and there are no ATMs at hand. So it will be reasonable to have some cash. It would be enough to have several hundred dollars and do not keep them all in one place.
Put Together a First Aid Kit
A properly assembled first aid kit can save a vacation, and it is as essential for a trip as a passport and bank card. It is a must-have for people with chronic diseases or a predisposition to some kind of disease, such as seasonal allergic rhinitis. Make sure to add the following to your bag:
- motion sickness pills;
- antipyretic and pain relievers;
- sorbents for eliminating digestive problems;
- antiallergic and antiseptic medications;
- antiviral drugs.
The first aid kit is important, as there may not be suitable medicines available in another country.
Think about How You Will Keep in Touch with Your Family
There are two options to stay connected while traveling – roaming or a local SIM card. The easiest way is to see what your provider offers for international connection. If the price is affordable, you just need to order a package without the need to change the card in the phone.
A local SIM card is a suitable option for trips of a week or more. In many countries, you will need to submit a passport to purchase a local sim card. You can check mobile tariffs for all countries and operators on the Prepaid Data SIM Card Wiki site. It will allow you to choose the most profitable operator in advance and find its local office.
If an internet connection is important for you, check ahead if it is provided in the hotels and places you are going to stay.
Preparing for a trip can take longer than the trip itself. You need to look through dozens of forums and arrange a lot of things. However, all efforts will be paid off during the trip because an hour spent reading travel forums can save a day on the road, not to mention money and spoiled mood.
Oahu date ideas
The most populous and most-visited Hawaiian Island, Oahu, has beautiful nature, and just saying Hawaii, ocean, or beach brings out romantic visions. Whether you are an Oahu resident or visiting traveler, the third largest island in the state has many cool places for a date. Geographically, Oahu has two large volcanos, with a broad valley in between. The biggest and capital city of Hawaii is on Oahu, and besides Honolulu, Island has several smaller towns along the 227 miles of coast or inland.
Most European visitors can land in Hawaii with travel authorization, a simplified procedure for travelers from Visa Waiver Program countries. If you’re coming from Hamburg, go online for esta germany visa, and some three days after you submit the application, you’ll get the authorization. With an ESTA permit, you can explore the US for up to 90 days.
Best dates in Oahu
The weather on Oahu is warm throughout the year, but winter does have a bit chillier temperature. You can also expect rain showers, but that doesn’t mean the whole day will be wasted. Wintertime is excellent for whale watching. Go on a romantic boat tour in the late winter months and look at humpback whales in their natural habitat.
Honolulu has numerous beaches and strolls at night with your partner. Enjoy the skyline lights and the laguna shine. If you go for a walk on Friday, you can look at the Hilton Hawaiian Village fireworks show at 7:45 PM.
February is a great month to enjoy the cherry trees bloom. Walk together in Wahiawa Heights and take a picture of pink cherry blooms.
A perfect beach day is something most visitors come to Hawaii. Waikiki Beach in Honolulu is probably the most popular on all islands. Spending a day on a tropical beach with the full set of amenities is excellent, but it could be an even better date if you go with kayaks over to Moku Nui island. You can swim on the islet or return to Lanikai Beach, one of the most beautiful Hawaiian public beaches.
We already mentioned there is a lot of rain on Oahu. The great thing about the sudden shower is the waterfalls. Go through a short trail through tropical vegetation with enough mosquito repellent and watch 150 feet tall Manoa Falls.
Looking for spectacular Hawaiian views is a great romantic date idea. Only five miles from Honolulu, you can find Pali Lookout. Take a road to the windward side and follow the signs to a back road. A thousand feet over the Oahu coastline, you can see the windward side and the ocean.
Halona Blowhole Lookout is a unique place where the ocean on high tide hits the rock formation, and geyser-like water spray jumps out of the hole. You can climb down to the hole on low tide, and the beautiful cove next to Halona blowhole is among the most scenic and filmed bays in Hawaii.
One of the most popular southeast shore lookouts is Lanai. It is situated on Kalanianaole Highway. There is a small parking lot, and you can see rugged Oahu cliffs and rocks pounded by the ocean. On a clear day, you can spot neighboring islands.
Makapuu Lookout is near Halona Blowhole, but it is worth stopping by. You can see the mountains, Rabbit Island, and the beautiful coastline. For those who like hiking, you can walk to Makapuu Lighthouse.
Other popular viewpoints include Tantalus Lookout with views of Honolulu and Laie Point.
Oahu amusement parks
While you might enjoy some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, kids can sometimes lack interest in natural beauty. That is why you can go to Wet’ n’ Wild water park. More than 20,000 square feet of a park is filled with slides, water cannons, obstacle courses, and other typical water park attractions.
Dolphin Quest is an outdoor laguna with attractions like dancing dolphins and close interaction with the majestic animals like dolphins and turtles.
You can see even more in Sea Life Park where there are shows with dolphins and dolphin encounters. A particular area is reserved for sharks, and you can see sea lions and giant turtles in the vast marine experience park. A vast 300,000-gallon reef aquarium and seabird sanctuary are also fun things inside of the park.
Before you book a Hawaiian vacation, check your esta status. Most applications are approved, but some might be rejected, and you wouldn’t want your booking wasted. With an ESTA permit, you will have a two-year window to go to the US.
Merely coming to Hawaii, a remote Pacific tropical island, sounds like a perfect date. Oahu has so much more to give besides the stunning natural beauty and gorgeous beaches. Great views, abundant marine life, volcanoes, and excellent cuisine are excellent reasons to visit Oahu.
99 Best Africa Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Travel to Africa Immediately
When we hear the word Africa, we can think about the place of natural abundance and beauty. It is Africa that has so many varieties of animals, trees as well as unique culture. Some might even think it is even possible for a place to have so much uniqueness that can’t be found in any other place than Africa itself.
As the world’s second-largest and second most-populous continent, Africa indeed can never disappoint to surprise you. It is like you can find something new every day, and it’s not even surprising at this point.
It is the place that attracted so many great people’s attention, and its beauty blinded those who went there.
Africa is such a place that calls the name of those people who love adventure. Once you go there, it is hard for you to leave the place as it is so beautiful. I don’t think anybody who has visited it once can ever forget about it in their whole lifetime.
Are you someone who is looking for something exciting and adventurous? These famous quotes about Africa will make you fall in love with Africa, and you would want to travel there.
Funny African Proverbs That’ll Make You Smile
- If you run after two hares, you will catch neither.
- A family is like a forest, when you are outside it is dense, when you are inside you see that each tree has its place.
- He who thinks he is leading and has no one following him is only taking a walk.
- A chattering bird builds no nest.
- He who is being carried does not realize how far the town is.
- No person is born great, great people become great when others are sleeping.
- Only a fool tests the depth of the river with both feet.
- A flea can trouble a lion more than a lion can trouble a flea.
- Wealth is like hair in the nose: it hurts to be separated whether from a little or a lot.
- Monkeys cannot hang on the same branch.
- When God cooks, you don’t see smoke.
- Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.
- Even the best cooking pot will not produce food.
Sarcasm is always the best way out. Even people in Africa know that they have many proverbs that will make you burst out in laughter in no time.
But behind these funny proverbs lies a meaning so deep and full of wisdom that it can make your perspective switch about many things. If you reflect on them and you will definitely be able to find the true meaning behind them.
Africa is not only a place of beauty but also of wisdom and you will know it once you read their proverbs and find the actual meaning behind them.
Are you an Africa lover who requires some laughter? Don’t worry; we got you covered. These African proverbs will bring a smile to your face as well as make you wiser through the meaning hidden behind them.
Africa Quotes to Boost Your Imagination of the Beauty of Africa
- I dream of Africa, which is in peace with itself. –Nelson Mandela
- If I have ever seen magic, it has been in Africa. –John Hemingway
- When you leave Africa, as the plane lifts, you feel that more than leaving a continent you’re leaving a state of mind.
- Whatever awaits you at the other end of your journey will be of a different order of existence. –Francesca Marciano
- It’s really beautiful. It feels like God visits everywhere else but lives in Africa. –Will Smith
- I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy. –Ernest Hemingway
- It’s really beautiful. It feels like God visits everywhere else but lives in Africa.
- You can’t hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree. You can’t hate Africa and not hate yourself. –Malcolm X
- Everything in Africa bites, but the safari bug is the worst of all. –Brian Jackman
- There is language going on out there the language of the wild. Roars, snorts, trumpets, squeals, whoops, and chirps all have meaning derived over eons of expression… We have yet to become fluent in the language and music of the wild. –Boyd Norton
- Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
- There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive.
What is the place that comes to your mind first when you think of abundance and natural beauty? I am sure most of you guys thought of Africa. It is such a place that we adventurous people want to visit at least once in our lifetime.
It is the place that made so many great personas of this world fall in love with it through its natural beauty. Africa’s beauty is mesmerizing, but the people there are unique and beautiful in their own way.
The safari life itself is capable of removing all sorrows and stress. That alone can make your anxiety and stress vanish like it was nothing. This place is so beautiful that it can hypnotize you with its beauty. Who needs Harry Potter’s magic spell when you have Africa?
I don’t think there is anybody in this world that doesn’t like Africa. But if you are one of those people, then I have a question for you. Are you ok, sweetie? Because I surely don’t think you are.
If you are someone who loves Africa and wants to travel there, these quotes will help boost your imagination of Africa’s beauty.
African Quotes about Love You’ll Love to Read
- When one is in love, a cliff becomes a meadow.
- You know who you love but you can’t know who loves you.
- Don’t try to make someone hate the person he loves. For he will go on loving but he will hate you.
- To love someone who does not love you is like shaking a tree to make the dew drops fall.
- Marriage is like groundnut you have to crack them to see what is inside.
- If the full moon loves you, why worry about the stars?
- Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands.
- Don’t be so in love that you can’t tell when it’s raining.
- The house of a person we love is never far.
- It’s much easier to fall in love than to stay in love.
- Let your love be like the misty rain, coming softly but flooding the river.
- One who loves the vase, loves also what is inside.
- The buttocks are like a married couple though there is constant friction between them; they will still love and live together.
Love is such a precious feeling that not many people get. And it looks like the people of Africa know it best as their quotes about love are genuinely touching and will definitely make you think.
Being a place where mother nature has showered all her life, they surely know that it is love that matters the most and without it, so many great things wouldn’t exist. Their love quotes are so deep that it will definitely change your perspective on many things.
Ever feel the need to read some quotes about love that will make you think? Then, these are for you as they surely will stir up some emotions in you.
African Proverbs about Life That Will Bring You Wisdom
- A bird that flies off the earth and lands on an anthill is still on the ground.
- He that beats the drum for the mad man to dance is no better than the mad man himself.
- Where water is the boss there the land must obey.
- No matter how beautiful and well-crafted a coffin might look, it will not make anyone wish for death.
- When the shepherd comes home in peace, the milk is sweet.
- A spider’s cobweb isn’t only its sleeping spring but also its food trap.
- If you do not have patience you cannot make beer.
- He who runs after good fortune runs away from peace.
- Where you will sit when you are old shows where you stood in youth.
- He who is unable to dance says that the yard is stony.
- You cannot name a child that is not born.
- Do a good deed and throw it into the sea.
Proverbs are undoubtedly one of the best ways to provide one with wisdom. Sometimes it astonishes me that those short sentences can have such a deep meaning that they will help you out in so many future situations. But among all types of proverbs, African proverbs are genuinely one of the best ones out there.
There are so many African sayings about life that will bring you wisdom so that you can solve your difficulties in the future. Behind these simple lines lies a meaning so deep that it can surprise you.
If you ever need some wisdom about life, these African proverbs got your back. So just read them and reflect so that you can truly understand the meaning behind them.
African Proverbs about Women We Should Know
- If men swear that they want to harm you when you are asleep, you can go to sleep. If women say so, stay awake.
- A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for one day.
- If you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman you educate a family (nation).
- The mother hen does not break its eggs.
- He that has never traveled thinks that his mother is the only good cook in the world.
- Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother.
- A child does not laugh at the ugliness of his mother. –
- A mother cannot give birth to something bigger than herself.
- Give birth to children and you will be pregnant with worries.
- A home without a woman is like a barn without cattle.
- An old woman is always uneasy when dry bones are mentioned in a proverb.
- A woman is a flower in a garden; her husband is the fence around it.
- You are beautiful, but learn to work, for you cannot eat your beauty.
- Do not desire a woman with beautiful breasts, if you have no money.
Women–is one of the most mysterious topics to men. Women always possessed this mysterious aura around them which led them to become an epitome of admiration and love. They are one of God’s greatest creations as, without them, the most important thing in this world is impossible, that is, reproduction, the chain of life itself.
Women can be mysterious at times as well as be a distributor of love and positivity. They are the ones that have kept this world going.
Some Africans have acknowledged the importance and mystery of women through different proverbs. If you ever feel the need to learn things about women then these are the sayings for you.
African Quotes of the Day to Share with Your Friends
- You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions. –Isak Dinesen
- When you have caught the rhythm of Africa, you find out that it is the same in all her music. –Karen Blixen
- I am not African because I was born in Africa but because Africa was born in me. –Kwame Nkrumah
- I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses. –Nelson Mandela
- Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest. –Freya Stark
- Why is it you can never hope to describe the emotion Africa creates? You are lifted. Out of whatever pit, unbound from whatever tie, released from whatever fear. You are lifted and you see it all from above. –Francesca Marciano
- The best way to eat an elephant in your path is to cut him up into little pieces.
- Africa is not a country, but it is a continent like none other. It has that which is elegantly vast or little. –Douglas Wilder
- Rain beats the leopard’s skin but it does not wash out the spots.
- Nothing but breathing the air of Africa, and walking through it, can communicate the indescribable sensations. –William Burchell
- Ears that do not listen to advice, accompany the head when it is chopped off.
- Not everyone who chased the zebra caught it, but he who caught it chased it.
African quotes truly touch your heart as just reading them feels like an entire experience. Such quotes said by some famous people about Africa will truly warm your heart as they are indeed very unique and inspiring.
Sometimes we have those days where we feel very much unmotivated, and on days like so, nothing feels better than reading some quotes as they are called quotes of the day for a reason. These quotes will help you out on days like so. So read them and share them with your friends too.
African Proverbs about Cheating You’ve Probably Not Heard
- When a man cheats on you once, shame on him, when he cheats on you twice, shame on you.
- A fly that falls on your wound is more important.
- He who fears fire cannot be a leader.
- He that fought the lion must surely have the lion’s claws in his body.
- There are many colorful flowers on the path of life, but the prettiest have the sharpest thorns.
- A small shrub may grow into a tree.
- He who solves a problem with a problem will always have a problem with waiting.
- A person who sells eggs should not start a fight in the market.
- A widow is the only woman who knows where her man is every night.
- If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers.
- The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem.
- However much the buttocks are in a hurry, they will always remain behind.
Cheating is one of those things that can literally shatter a happy relationship in seconds. It can cause such emotional scarring on the person who has been cheated on, resulting in them never trusting a person ever again.
Proverbs about cheating can literally make you think twice as the meaning behind each saying is so deep that it will probably stir up some emotions in you.
Isn’t it better to read or make your partner read some proverbs that will prevent such things from happening? These African proverbs about cheating will help you out in such situations.
African Proverbs about Family to Open Our Mind
- Home affairs are not talked about in the public square.
- If relatives help each other, what evil can hurt them?
- A united family eats from the same plate.
- A family tie is like a tree; it can bend but it cannot break.
- If I am in harmony with my family, that’s a success.
- There is no fool who is disowned by his family.
- He who earns calamity, eats it with his family.
- Dine with a stranger but save your love for your family.
- The old woman looks after the child to grow its teeth and the young one, in turn, looks after the old woman when she loses her teeth.
When brothers fight to the death, a stranger inherits their father’s estate
Family is the greatest gift that has been given to us. It is impossible to think of a life where our family members don’t exist. But sometimes, along the run in our life, we forget about the importance that they possess.
These African proverbs about life will open your eyes and help you to know their importance.
Africa is not only a place of beauty but also of wisdom. Their wisdom is reflected through their sayings and proverbs. On the other hand, the beauty of Africa is something nobody can deny.
Mother Nature has showered this place with so much love that once someone steps in there, they can’t make themselves walk out of there. That’s how captivating and mesmerizing Africa is.
If you ever feel the need to know a little bit about Africa through the eyes of some great personas, then these quotes are always there for you.
86 Ariana Grande Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be Your Authentic Self
5 Secrets of Making Profitable Business Decisions
Who Can Get a U.S. Attorney License and How
Teddy Bear Dog Breeds: 5 Adorable Puppies
6 Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark for 2021
Choose the Right Insurance for Your Painting Business
66 Bob Marley Quotes That Convey the Message of Freedom, Love, and Peace
71 Beatles Quotes that’ll Inspire Us to Strive for a Better World
81 Best Sports Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Start It Right Now
Planning to Get an Invisalign- 11 Things to Know
The Best 15 Job Search Apps to Find a Perfect Job
70 Best Growth & Fixed Mindset Quotes to Encourage Your Life
69 Broken Heart Quotes and Sayings on Relationship
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
Top 50 Work from Home Jobs with $60K+ Salaries [Infographic]
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
75 Positive Thinking Quotes to Help You Achieve Greatness
10 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy Online
75 Good Vibes Quotes & Captions That Will Uplift Positivity
70 Sales Motivational Quotes to Fire Up Your Team
LifeStyle10 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle9 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth9 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes11 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations9 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations8 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)