Treating people right is the biggest dilemma that our generation is trying to resolve. Every step we take feels like a step backward.
The world we live in is full of people who continuously search for opportunities to take advantage of the other person. However, not everyone is the same. The same world consists of people who are true to the core and mean well for you.
Some numerous debates and theories try to highlight the best of treating a person. We will draw a comparison between two of the most common approaches; Golden rule and Platinum rule, to help you develop a better understanding of which one is the most effective.
The Origin of Maxim Golden Rule
The golden rule maxim dates back to the earliest periods of human history. It has been a foundation stone and a critical element in numerous religions and cultures. It is a lesson of righteousness and reciprocity that teaches one to treat others the same way they wish others will treat them.
Different research suggests different timings to be the actual origin of the maxim. According to some, it dates back to ancient Egypt. Whereas, others claim the narrations first came in the teachings of Leviticus.
It is a standard part of all of the Abrahamic religions, with Islam being the only one that enforces the rule as a religious obligation for every Muslim to follow.
The Golden Rule (treat others how YOU want to be treated) VS The Platinum Rule (treat others how THEY want to be treated)
As time moved one, the Golden rule became a topic of constant debate and drew criticism from numerous philosophers around the globe.
The Golden rule teaches us how to be empathetic and reciprocate someone’s actions towards us. However, according to philosophers, the maxim did not focus on situational requirements. It could lead someone towards irresponsible behavior if there was a difference in the interest and value of two parties.
This conflict gave birth to a new ideology known as the “Platinum Rule,” which teaches us about treating others according to their desire. It takes the Golden rule a step forward and focuses on the critical role that situations and preferences play in managing people.
It allows people to put themselves in the shoes of others and then make decisions according to how they would want to be treated. A typical example of the Platinum rule is ignoring prejudice against someone’s race or religion when you decide how you are going to act towards them. Instead, your actions are similar to how the other person would want them to be.
How to Figure Out the Best Way to Treat Others (10 Ways make “YOU” into “THEY”)
1. Practice empathy – We are often unable to understand the course of one’s action. There are times when these actions end up hurting us, whereas they were not even about us in the first place. We fail to see past those actions and ignore the importance of understanding one’s behavior.
By keeping the Golden rule in mind, we will enable us to look past a person’s actions and move toward understanding the distress they may be in. It will ultimately allow us to practice the Platinum Rule, and treating them the right way will not only help us diffuse the situation but also improve the other person.
2. Avoid pointing out other’s flaws – By pointing flaws and drawing comparisons, we make people walk on a path of insecurities and force them to adopt a negative outlook on life and society. It is one of the most common problems that people in the modern age are suffering from.
Bullying is a typical example of such a situation, and numerous incidents are reported daily. It has become a significant cause of suicide in children in their teens, as they are unable to find the will to cope-up and face the negativity that surrounds them.
If we switch sides and become the point of unnecessary focus, we will understand the pain that these actions cause. Considering and treating them as equal will not only allow them to feel the same way as you do but will teach them to overcome their flaws and focus on the positivity that life has to offer.
3. Avoid looking down on people – Not everyone is born with a golden spoon in their mouth. Even in such modern times, a considerable percentage of the world population lives under the poverty line.
While many of them work day and night to try and make their way to the top, some are in such a bad condition that they are not even capable of saving themselves. It is a way of life, and keeping a sane eye makes us look towards the actual reason why such people are unable to change their circumstances.
We need to educate ourselves, and instead of looking down on them, we need to change the world into a better place. The golden rule teaches us to seek the same for others that we will aim for ourselves. If we ask a better tomorrow for ourselves, we should find a better tomorrow for them.
Additionally, we should ensure that we never hurt the pride of such people. Pride is often the last thing they’re left with, and we need to be careful about what we say or do. Else, we might do something that will shatter their only hope. It is a part of the Platinum rule that we should always keep in mind.
4. Stay fair at all times – Staying fair is a social norm that everyone must adapt. It allows society to progress as a whole. In recent times, we have seen a lot of social welfare organizations taking steps to help the oppressed reach an equal ground. However, it is still nothing but a far-fetched dream.
By understanding the concept of the golden rule, we know the importance of equality. It is a principle that we learn in both ethics and religion and should practice at all times. However, since every person and situation is different, there are times when we need to identify the weather and focus on fairness or justice. Treating everyone the same way is fairness, whereas there are situations when we need to be more considerate towards a specific individual, which is justice.
Being fair and just are two traits that we should keep close to our hearts at all times. These are critical steps toward becoming a better person.
5. Learning to respect others – Respect is a concept that every human consciously or sub-consciously strives for. It is a social element that every person deserves, and as humans, we need to ensure that we give people what they deserve.
Irrespective of whatever the age, class, race, or religion, we need to consider everyone as equal and treat them the way we want others to treat us. Additionally, there are certain situations in which you need to be a bit more considerate, as you may unintentionally hurt a person.
A typical example of the situation is offering Pork to a Muslim or special treatment because of a person’s race. While your intentions may be well and out of respect, your actions may lure them down. Instead, it is best to treat them the way they wish to be treated.
6. Avoid manipulating others – Manipulation is the most common sin that we can find in the modern world. People often manipulate and deceive others for their gain.
Every human has the right to think their way, carry an opinion, and act according to their will. However, the society we live in tries to overlap these factors. A typical example is a manipulation by the hands of an influential personality.
If the tables turn, and we get to experience how people maneuver our thoughts, it is the last thing that we would want for ourselves. Additionally, respect for one’s opinion is a fundamental human right and a lesson that we learn from the Platinum rule maxim. We should follow it at all times.
7. Avoid prejudice – As the famous quote goes, “do not judge a book by its cover.” Similarly, we should refrain from forming opinions or judging people, especially when we know nothing about them.
One thing that we often experience in movies is that the misfit often turns out to be the hero, Clark Kent. With facts unknown, perceived as a villain, he turns out to be the only hope for survival. A lesson that all of us must learn and implement in our daily lives.
By forming prejudice, in our minds, we try to snatch the power from one to show us their true selves. Instead, we develop a negative image of them, which is unlike something that we would want for ourselves. As the Golden rule teaches us, we should consider everyone as equal and be open to give them a chance.
Some people are introvert by nature, and pushing them too much, even with good intentions, might cause them to close further. Hence, they must keep the Platinum rule in mind and be open to accepting people the way they want to be taken.
8. Accountability – Actions speak louder than words, and words can go from wisdom to war. Everything we say or do has repercussions and demands that we think before we leap.
For example, there is always a fine line between a joke and an insult. Something that can be funny to us can be mean and hurtful for others. Hence, we should always position ourselves as others and only speak what we feel will be acceptable to ourselves. It is the foundation that we learn in the Golden rule.
However, there can be situations that may demand you to sugarcoat the truth. For example, someone who doesn’t have a healthy mind may not have the courage to digest the facts. In such situations, you should always keep the Platinum rule in mind, and choose your words very carefully.
9. Refrain from commenting on physical appearance – Physical appearance is a sensitive matter for everyone. Even if someone denies it, the fact is that it is the only factor that can make a person feel conscious about themselves.
Remembering the teachings of the Golden rule, we should only say what we will like to hear about ourselves. Passing negative or hurtful comments is not something that anyone wants to hear, especially if someone has physical retardation or genetic problem.
Autism is an increasing problem, and people worldwide are launching initiatives to educate people about how an autistic child wants others to treat them. It teaches us a great deal about the Platinum rule that we should adopt when dealing with others.
10. Avoid objectifying people – Perhaps the most important rule that one should remember; people are people and not an object.
A lot of people consider others as an object that has no emotions. Whereas, every human is the same, and we should never forget that. By following the Golden rule, we can identify what actions might hurt us, and how the same actions by us can hurt someone else.
Additionally, there are some people with additional or special needs. Unless we consider them human and treat them the way they want, we are unable to give them the courage to fight the situation. Hence, we should always keep the Platinum rule close to our hearts.
How This Ultimate Platinum Rule Refines the Interpersonal Relationships on the Way to Success
Interpersonal skills play a critical role in taking you a step forward in your life.
Communication and delivery are critical elements of a professional career. Unless you can communicate with the third party, you will always find a void that needs to be filled.
With the help of the Platinum rule, you are not only able to communicate but also understand the needs of others and prioritize them. For example, treating your in-line manager the way he wants to be treated will allow you to communicate better with them.
The Golden and Platinum maxim are a way of life that people often consider, yet forget to make a part of their daily life. These maxims allow us to evolve and become a better person.
By treating people the right way, we are not only making the society a better place, but we are also teaching them the right way to treat us. Whatever goes around, comes back around.
Is It Healthy to Start Phone Sex with a Person Who Has a Personality Disorder?
Having phone sex with someone can be a bit of a roller coaster in the most ordinary conditions. You’re wondering if your partner is enjoying it as much as you are, you’re trying not to get paranoid about the awkward silences, and you want to pace yourself so that you can finish together.
But if you’re having phone sex with someone with a personality disorder, things can look a bit different. So, let’s talk about whether it’s healthy to have phone sex with someone who has a personality disorder and what you should do to handle it with polish and kindness.
What Personality Disorders Are
Personality disorders are a collection of mental illnesses, and psychologists typically group them into three categories: eccentric, dramatic, and anxious. The list of personality disorders includes paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal, antisocial, borderline, histrionic, narcissistic, avoidant, dependent, and obsessive-compulsive.
There’s a common misconception that personality disorders are rare, but that’s just not the case. Some estimates suggest that between ten and thirteen percent of people have personality disorders. Chances are you know someone with a personality disorder. People with personality disorders face a lot of stigma, and sometimes their experiences are questioned since they have a mental illness. But the truth is that they deserve love and sexual gratification as much as anyone else.
Sex and Personality Disorders
Some of the symptoms of personality disorders can show up in the bedroom—including when you’re having phone sex. The sexual implications of personality disorders vary depending on what kind of personality disorder you’re dealing with.
Borderline personality disorder (BPD), which affects 1.4% of the population, can make people sensitive and impetuous. That means it might be harder for them to wait for your response, or they may wrongly take something as an insult. Their reactions when you have sex with them may also seem oversized because people with this personality disorder have difficulty regulating their emotions. Sometimes they can be impulsive or self-destructive, so it’s important to help them be safe during safe phone sex. Choosing your words carefully is especially important if you’re having sex with someone with this kind of personality disorder to avoid miscommunication or interactions that trigger their insecurities.
Anxiety is another grouping of personality disorders, and it includes those with avoidant, dependent, or obsessive-compulsive behaviors. People with anxiety often struggle with intrusive thoughts, making it difficult to be mindful and focus on sex. They may also have trouble reaching orgasm, either because they are insecure about their body image or they have too many thoughts running through their minds to generate enough sexual momentum to reach orgasm. Anxiety may also prevent them from being as wild or vocal as others may be during phone sex.
If you’re having phone sex with someone who is anxious, it’s essential to be a calming presence. If you can help them feel comfortable, they may just surprise you by letting loose. But if you start to pressure them, they may exit the conversation. Pressure and anxiety don’t mix well, especially during phone sex.
People who are narcissists outside the bedroom will likely turn out to be narcissists in the bedroom, too. And rather unfortunately, narcissists won’t be much fun at all during phone sex. Narcissists are known for focusing entirely on themselves, feeling superior to everyone around them, and dismissing needs and wants that aren’t their own. During phone sex, narcissism may show up as someone who is only interested in talking about their fantasies, won’t be flexible with the pace, and hangs up as soon as they finished—even if you didn’t climax.
It’s difficult to deal with narcissists in the bedroom. But if you’re having phone sex with someone you suspect is a narcissist (or is, at the very least, a selfish lover), it’s imperative to set boundaries. Let them know that you want to talk about your fantasies as well, and if they don’t respond in kind, you’ll end the conversation right then. That way, they know that the only way to get what they want is to give you what you want, too.
How to Have Phone Sex In Spite of a Personality Disorder
No matter who you’re having phone sex with, it always helps to have some empathy. Don’t dismiss your phone sex partner’s thoughts due to their disorder, and don’t needlessly bring up their condition.
If they seem to have trouble staying sexually connected, offer a listening ear and see what you can do to help them get back in the mood. Flexibility is central to having a satisfying sexual experience with someone with a personality disorder.
And keep your own boundaries in mind, too. If the person you’re having phone sex with isn’t doing it for you, cut the conversation short. You don’t owe anyone your time. Make sure you are enjoying the conversation, or else it won’t be a worthwhile encounter.
Find a Phone Sex Buddy
If you’re in the market for a new phone sex buddy, try Phone sex at arousr.com. Arousr’s phone call operators are kind, open-minded, and super sexy. Listen to this phone sex operator talk about her kinky experiences on Arousr:
8 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Relationship
No matter how long you are in a relationship with your significant other, some problems can always come to the surface. For instance, you might struggle with trust issues or spend less time together than you used to. Nevertheless, your relationship is always worth fighting for. Even if you and your partner have recently hit a rough patch, you should still do your best to fix this situation for the better.
Being honest, sharing your sexual fantasies, practicing active listening, and scheduling regular date nights are only a few examples from the list of things you can try to improve your relationship. If you wish to make the connection with your partner stronger than ever, read on.
When you are having a conversation with your significant other, honesty is key. It is always better to tell your partner the truth rather than hide it from them and make them feel rejected. Hiding something from someone you love can destroy your relationship, so do not be afraid to be honest with your partner.
Talk About Sex More Often
Having sex should never be taboo, whether you are married or not. If you want to improve your relationship with your partner, then talking about your sex life more often is one of the best ways to go about it.
In fact, talking about sex over dinner or during a walk will only bring you closer to one another. Moreover, it will allow you to share your fantasies and maybe even encourage you to spice up your bed game by buying toys (for example, clit suckers or butt plugs) or trying new things.
Showing appreciation is one of the best ways to improve your relationship, as that allows your partner to see how much you love them. If you want to show your appreciation for your significant other, compliment them regularly.
For instance, if your partner makes dinner for you, tell them how good the food tastes. You can also praise them for helping you out with something, doing a great job, or simply being there for you when you need it. Think of what you love the most about your partner, and show them your appreciation.
Give Your Partner Time
One of the most crucial things in every relationship is time. If you and your partner have become busy over the years, you might find it difficult to spend time together. To deal with that, plan special dates for yourselves, make time for each other, and try to take an interest in each other’s lives.
Allow Yourself To Make Mistakes
If you and your partner have been together for a long time, it can be easy to lose sight of what is important in your relationship. Nevertheless, do not forget that there is always room for improvement in any relationship. If you and your partner are having issues, do not get discouraged; instead, talk about these issues and try to solve them together.
Be A Good Listener
In any relationship, listening is important, even if your significant other does not tell you much about their daily problems. You can always learn more about someone by observing their actions and paying attention to what they are saying. When listening, try to see the world through your partner’s eyes and understand how they are feeling – after all, this is one of the best ways to understand your significant other better.
Don’t Let Your Differences Overwhelm You
You might not agree with everything your partner says and does, and neigther might they; however, do not let that overwhelm you. Keep in mind that differences can lead to new ideas and perspectives – and that can help you improve your relationship even more. Stop thinking of your different opinions as problems that need to be solved right away; instead, try to enjoy the uniqueness of your and your partner’s thoughts.
Be Consistent With Your Actions And Words
In order to improve your relationship with someone else, it is imperative that you are consistent with both your actions and words. This means that if you say that you will do something, then do it; otherwise, don’t promise anything.
Being consistent with your words and actions will allow others to trust you. Moreover, this will also make it easier for your partner to rely on you when they need help. And this can only strengthen your relationship.
Taking the time to fix your relationship might not be easy, but it is definitely worth it. Not only will that allow you and your partner to grow closer, but it can also spice up your sex life, make you trust each other more, and provide you neithersupport when you need it.
Even if you and your significant other have hit a tough patch, there is almost always a possibility to fix the problem. To do so, be honest with each other, talk more, allow yourselves to make mistakes, and be consistent with your actions. We hope that this article was helpful – and good luck improving your relationship.
Sad Love Quotes and Sayings with Beautiful Images
Love is one of the most cherished emotions of human beings. But sometimes it leads to heartbreak which is one of the saddest emotions of human beings. Here we bring you some sad love quotes and sayings with beautiful images.
Humans are superior to angels in terms of emotions. These emotions make humans the most benevolent species and help to bring out the best of them. Love is the king of all emotions. It is the most precious feeling that you can feel towards anyone. This feeling can either be a source of eternal happiness or if not reciprocated evenly, can cause huge heart wounds.
Dabble yourself into this emotional piece of writing and get an insight into the amazingly complex feeling of love.
Sad and Depressing Love Quotes to Help You Cry It Out
- The way sadness works are one of the strange riddles of the world. If you are stricken with great sadness, you may feel as if you have been set aflame, not only because of the enormous pain but also because your sadness may spread over your life like smoke from an enormous fire. –Lemony Snicket
- No matter how hard I try to make you happy, in the end, it’s never good enough because I always end up hurting.
- Tears are words that need to be written. –Paulo Coelho
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- It’s hard to pretend you love someone when you don’t, but it’s harder to pretend that you don’t love someone when you really do.
- It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
- I wish I had the gut to walk away and forget about what we had, but I can’t because I know you won’t come after me, and that’s what hurts the most.
- Cry away from the pain at night, so I can fake a smile all day.
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. –David Levithan
- It’s sad how someone can go from being the reason you wake up smiling to the reason you cry yourself to sleep.
- It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. –Henry Rollins
- Here come the feelings you thought you’ve forgotten; here comes the pain that once left you heartbroken.
Human history has always observed sad and depressing love stories. Hardly does it happen that a love story meets a beautiful end. Most of the time, people being in that story face sad and depressing endings due to heartbreaks. Your love cannot be true and pure until you face heartbreak. Although they seem to make you weak, if managed properly they make both you and your love stronger with each passing day.
Getting a similar response to your love has very scarce chances. Those who are feeling deep emotions of love are advised to either control their feelings or prepare themselves for a miserable journey.
Sad Love Quotes Dedicated to the Broken-Hearted
- The pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime. –Bette Davis
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. –J.S.B Morse
- Sometimes, I wish I were a little kid again; skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
- I’m proud of my heart. It’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. –Nicholas Sparks
- You broke my heart, but I still love you with all the pieces.
- The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.
- It’s amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces. –Ella Harper
- This time I wouldn’t forget him, because I couldn’t even forgive him –breaking my heart twice. –James Patterson.
Falling in love is the most adventurous and cherished emotion of everyone’s lie. When you fall in love with someone, you find them the most attractive. In fact, you give them the status of your whole universe, you feel competed with each other. These emotions force you to present your most vital thing, your heart.
Unfortunately, this amazingly beautiful present isn’t taken and kept with that much care and love which leads to wretched heartbreaks. The king of romance, Nicholas Sparks himself recommends its remedy, which is only sometimes impactful, i.e., to have a repentant approach from the same person who caused this melancholy.
Sad Hurt Quotes to Get You Through the Tough Times
- Everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- You don’t know the pain until you’re staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in your eyes, begging yourself to just hold on and be strong. That is pain.
- The light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much where nothing is wrong. –Tabitha Suzuma
- Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened. –Dr. Seuss
- Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.
- Falling in love is like holding a candle. Initially, it lightens up the world around you. Then it starts melting and hurt you. Finally, it goes off, and everything is darker than over, and all you are left with is the Burn. –Syed Arshad
- Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- We have all hurt someone tremendously. Whether by intent or accident. We have all loved someone tremendously. Whether by intent or accident. It is an intrinsic human trait and a deep responsibility. I think, to be, an organ and a blade. But, learning to forgive ourselves and others because we have not chosen wisely is what makes us most human. We make horrible mistakes. It’s how we learn. We breathe love; it’s how we learn. And it is inevitable. –Nayyirah Waheed
- It’s sad, something coming to an end. It cracks you open, in a way –cracks you open to feeling. When you try to avoid the pain, it creates greater pain. –Jennifer Anniston
- And hard times are good in their own way, too. Because the only way you can achieve true happiness is if you experience true sadness as well. –Gabrielle Williams
- Sometimes, the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
Being sad or hurt in love will be one of the toughest times of your life. You will have a heavy load of the shattered pieces of your broken heart over your shoulders. You stop feeling other emotions in your life. You feel everything else to be miserable and are constantly busy in patching up your shattered heart.
All that you feel is just pain and agony. These twinging feelings make you a sorrowful and deep person. You stop enjoying your life and start living a forlorn life. Taking aside the reality, not even your dreams stand by you. You do not even feel any kind of joy or pleasure in your dreams.
Sad Quotes and Status about Love, Pain, and Friendship
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for nobody. –Stephen Chbosky
- There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- The saddest part isn’t that with each passing day I feel like I need you more, but it’s the fact that you don’t need me at all.
- Love is like war. Easy to start, difficult to finish, and impossible to forget.
- It was the most painful type of loss. You. Slowly melting away. Making sure you burnt every last piece of my heart.
- Sometimes, I think of how much you hurt me, and I wish I could hurt you back. But then I realize I’d just be hurting worse if I hurt you like that.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings and new opportunities. –Patti Roberts
- Losing your best friend is painful. Having them not care that you aren’t their friend anymore is even worse.
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but in your life.
- It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. –Miguel de Unamuno
Love takes you on a journey full of other emotions. You feel happiness, sadness, pain, friendship, pride, and many other emotions. Calling love a single emotion will be an insult for this diverse feeling. It is a beautiful blend of different feelings resulting in a rainbow of life.
When a child is born, all that he knows is pure love. He responds to love and empathetic feelings only. This proves that love is an innate feeling. All other feelings are developed over the course of time with experience and misery.
Heart Touching Sad Quotes to Lift Your Spirits
- A broken heart in real life isn’t half as dreadful as it is in books. […] It takes spells of aching and gives you a sleepless night now and then, but between times it lets you enjoy life and dreams as if there were nothing the matter with it. –L.M. Montgomery
- Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment. –Stephen Covey
- Life has its pains and evils– its bitter disappointment, but like a good novel and in the healthful length of days. There is infinite joy in seeing the world. The most interesting of continued stories unfold. –W.E.B DU BOIS
- The best way to get rid of the pain is to feel the pain. And when you feel the pain and go beyond it, you’ll see there’s a very intense love that is wanting to awaken itself. –Deepak Chopra
- We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. –Carlos Castenada
- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
- Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love? –Leo Buscaglia
- The savior loves to restore what you cannot restore. He loves to heal wounds; you cannot heal. He loves to fix what has been irreparably broken. He compensates for any unfairness inflicted on you, and He loves to permanently mend even shattered hearts.
- Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. –Kushandwizdom
Yes, sometimes love does lead to heartbreak. This heartbreak cause sadness and sorrow. Yes, you do feel forlorn when in love. But every dark cloud does have a silver lining. There is a way to get yourself out of these grave feelings. You can definitely feel the joy of life again. All that you need is healing. Do not get dissolved in despair and desolation. Put yourself together and think about becoming a better version of yourself.
Work on yourself. Pull yourself out of that dark phase and try to be a better person. Keep trying unless you succeed and demolish the sadness within yourself.
Quotes of Painful Love to Lighten Your Sorrows
- There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. –Dante Alighieri
- You make me feel like a firefly. Trapped in a bell jar; starved for love.
- The only thing I learned from love is the power it gives someone to crush you.
- Just because I am giving up on you doesn’t mean I never loved you. It just means I realized you never loved me.
- If we must part forever, give me but one kind word to think upon and please myself with while my heart’s breaking. –Thomas Otway
- The flame of love is now just a cold loneliness.
- Grief is like living two lives. One is where you pretend that everything is alright, and the other is where your heart silently screams in pain.
- For my part, I prefer my heart to be broken. It’s so lovely, dawn-kaleidoscopic within the crack. –D.H. Lawrence.
- The art of life is not controlling what happens to us, but using what happens to us. –Gloria Steinem
Often the feeling of heartbreaks and one-sided love is connected with sorrow and misery. But actually, it is all about the person’s perspective. You can find the most precious moments and emotions in such feelings.
All that you need to move on is to change your point of view. Start thinking of it from a perspective of a true lover. True love does not require achievement, it requires internal happiness.
Have a go-to to the true meaning of love and life. You will find them to be same and equal. You will find life in your broken heart.
Breakup Status Teach Let Go of Love Failure
- Don’t cry for that person who doesn’t know the value of your tears.
- I tried my best, I guess it is not enough to make your stay.
- My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have but in my lack of control of them.
- If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, then it is time to let them go, no matter how much you love them.
- Sooner or later, we’ve all got to let go of our past. –Dan Brown
- Giving up doesn’t mean that you are weak. It’s better to give up better than fighting unnecessarily for that person who doesn’t care for your emotions.
- You can meet someone who’s just right, but he might not be meant for you. You break up, you lose things, you never feel the same again. But maybe you should stop questioning why. Maybe you should just accept it and move on. –Winna Efendi
- The truth is unless you let go unless you forgive yourself unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
Where there is love, there is also expected failure. Do not stick to love failures and keep wasting your time over there. Learn to move on. Learn to let go of things that are not meant for you. Learn to be your own happiness, your own teacher, and your own friend.
Keep up the spirits. A failure does not mean constant failures. In fact, constant failures also do not mean only failures. Each failure teaches you something good and something that will help you for the next time. Do not get disheartened. Keep up with the life. It will give you many chances to rejoice over and over again.
Saddest Quotes and Sayings in the World That Help Fix a Broken heart
- I’d rather love a million times and have my heart broken every time than hold a permanently empty heart forever. –H.C. Paye
- So, here’s the thing with broken hearts. No matter how you try, the pieces never fit the way they did before. –Ariana
- Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
- The world is round, and the place that seems like the end may only be the beginning. –Ivy Baker Priest
- Enjoy the little things, for one day, you may look back and realize they were the big things. –Robert Brault
- If someone can assure you that they themselves have stood in that same place and now have moved on, sometimes this will bring hope.
- However, much you wanted someone to want you, there was nothing you could do to make it happen. Whatever you did for them, whatever you gave them, whatever you let them take, it could never be enough. Never enough to be sure. Never enough to satisfy them. Never enough to stop them from walking away. Never enough to make them love you. –Manna Francis.
A broken heart is the most important and hardest thing to be mended. Here are some quotes to make up for your broken heart. These will help you to move on from this rough patch of your life and enter the normal life which you used to live before. Remember that, drastic changes do not happen. First, you need to be normal, only then you can find happiness again. A broken heart does no good to a person. It decays you internally.
Reading these sad love quote would have either got you into the past when you used to feel those forlorn emotions and sadness or else, they would have made you feel a little better about you rough and tough present. Keep up your spirits and do not give up. Be a fighter and these feelings will lead you into a new world that will be filled with happiness and pleasure.
Best Marketing Automation Software
Is It Healthy to Start Phone Sex with a Person Who Has a Personality Disorder?
Top 3 Price Monitoring Challenges
6 Myths about Website Localization
Differences between XMR and BTC
78 Eminem Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Chase Your Goals and Dreams
Top 7 Ways to Make Money as a Sports Fan
Unsurpassed Essay Service to Deal With
Engagement Trends to Watch Out For
5 Best Instagram Hashtag Generator Tools
Teddy Bear Dog Breeds: 5 Adorable Puppies
Things You Need to Do to Prepare for Your Trip
7 Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark for 2021
86 Ariana Grande Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be Your Authentic Self
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
72 Freddie Mercury Quotes That’ll Enrich Your Soul
70 Michael Jackson Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Take Action to Live Your Dreams
69 Billie Eilish Quotes to Help You through the Toughest Times in Life
40 Quotes That Will Inspire Your Photography Today
66 Bob Marley Quotes That Convey the Message of Freedom, Love, and Peace
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)