Sunsets are a mesmerizing sight that can make you feel magical and wholly engrossed in the moment.
It’s a promise to another day and also an end to the day. Some of us take pictures, while others just feel the moment and capture it in words.
With the sun dipping, the skies streaked in hues of orange and pinks; it paints the perfect picture of serenity and calmness.
When we think of sunsets, we immediately imagine beaches, but the truth is that sunsets can be experienced anywhere.
Just get to a high place, a tall building, or your apartment’s terrace, and you can witness one of nature’s most beautiful abstract!
The setting of the sun makes us realize the mere existence of ourselves in the universe. It is a time to recline, relax, and unwind yourself from the woes of the day.
Read these quotes and captions if you have been wondering how to capture a sunset in beautiful words. They can make incredible captions for your sunset pictures, or you can just read through them while watching the sun setting on a beautiful evening!
Funny Sunset Quotes That Make You Happier
- Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
- Sunset is the life way’s saying, “Good job, you survived today, here is something pretty.
- Watching sunsets around the world is boring; no one ever said.
- Bitches love sunsets.
- A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night. –Crystal Woods
- Sunsets are just little Glimpse of golden streets of heaven.
- The cloudy sunset is like some orange you can ride orse into.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. And then it dawned on me.
When the sun is setting, we are often stuck in traffic jams, rushing home or watching TV. We don’t make time for sunsets, to indulge in the beauty of the moment. We miss out the tranquility and wholesomeness of the hour.
You still have hope if you look at the sunset and smile. The evening marks the day’s completion. It is the end of the day, and it’s time to take a break.
Don’t feel bad about missing a sunset! We got you covered! These funny sunset quotes are a reminder for you to take some time off from Netflix and hectic work routines. So, take some time off to catch a glimpse of heaven’s street! These quotes are also a reminder that with the setting sun, as the day sets too, and you have done a great job!
Short Sunset Sayings to End Your Day
- Sunset. Funset.
- Priceless sunsets with the best.
- Cherish every sunset.
- The magic of sunset.
- The best moment is when the sun kisses the sea.
- That crazy little sun of the beach.
- Sunset state of mind.
- The beauty in silence.
- Riding through the sun, riding through the sunset.
- Love like a sunset.
- No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn.
- Chasing the sunset dream.
- You want proof there’s a God? Look outside, watch a sunset.
- If daytime were placed, I would take home in a sunset.
- Highway to heaven.
- Shadow and light.
- The evening blues tell a story.
- Fire in the sky.
Let these short saying inspire you to catch more sunsets! When the day is ending, it brings a sense of relief from the day’s woes. The darkening sky signifies that the day’s hustle is slowing down, and now you can finally take a break.
Sunsets are fun, and if you ever heard someone say they are boring, then they have not discovered its beauty.
You could encourage people to catch sunsets by captioning your pictures using one of these sayings!
What’s more, you can pick your favorite sunset quotes and recall them every time you watch the sunset.
Inspiring Sunset Captions for You to Taste the Beautiful of the World
- Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully. –Kristen Butler
- Sunsets are one thing in life that won’t wait for you.
- The only kinds of sunset I don’t like are the ones I missed.
- My soul is an empty carousel at sunset. –Pablo Neruda
- Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.
- It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not a dream. –Bernard Williams
- I can’t give you the sunset, but I can give you the nights. –Erin McCarthy
- You, O God, make the dawn and the sunset shout for joy. –Psalm 66:8b
- When the sun has set, no candle can replace it. – George R.R. Martin
- At the end of your day, before you close your eyes, be content with what you’ve been, and be proud of who you are.
- Peace is watching the sunset and knowing who to thank.
- When the sun’s heat is too harsh, I remember sunsets, my heart delight.
- Every time I look at the sunset, I wonder if the endings really bad or we make it so?
- I sell my sunsets, to write better sunrise.
- Sunset is the opening music of the night.
As the sunsets below the horizon, it takes the glitz and glamour of the day with it. The daylight vanishes as the sun hides. It is the most glamorous and serene view showing the creativity of God.
How blessed we are to watch the sunset every single day with free of cost. It is absolute perfection and the best view for poets to think and generate unique new ideas. Furthermore, it helps to slow your perception of time, making you feel energized.
The golden hour and the sunset, both are the most wonderful views. You just have to choose your favorite spot and observe the natural beauty. If you want to appreciate the wonderful Mother Nature, go to the mountains or to the beach. It will fascinate and mesmerize you.
Beautiful Sunrise and Sunset Quotes
- Everything starts with a sunrise, but it’s what we do before it sets that matters. – Mcgraw
- There is a sunrise and a sunset every day and they are absolutely free.
- My mom said there’s a sunrise and a sunset every day and you can choose to be there or not. You can put yourself in the way of beauty. –Cheryl Strayed.
- I climb mountains to see where does the sun sleep.
- There is never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same. –Carlos Santana
- Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need a cloudy sky. –Paulo Coehlo
- The sun broke like an egg into full sunset and water caught fire. –Pamela Hansford Johnson
- Allow failures to teach you a supreme lesson; each sunset is the beginning of a very, very bright and powerful sunrise. –Sri Chinmoy
- You can never watch too many sunsets.
- The sunrise, of course, does not care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it.
- MY sun sets to rise again. –Elizbeth Barret Browning
- From the rising of the sun to the place where it set, the name of Lord is to be praised. –Psalm 113:3
- Meanwhile, the sunsets are mad orange fools raging in the gloom. –Jack Kerouac
- Every sunset is a sunrise; it just depends on where you are standing.
- There’s no doubt that the bold red, yellow and orange hues of setting sun make a dramatic display. The sun may rise and set every day, but the sight still strikes us as miraculous.
- Sitting in the balcony, sipping a hot cup of tea, listening to the birds chirping, watching the rising sun, indeed heavenly. –Durga Kannan
- Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do everyday what should be done, every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal.
- Every sunrise brings an opportunity to do something legendary.
- The sky takes the orange color at every sunrise and sunset just to give you hope that it will bring a new dawn. –Ram Charan
- I love that the morning sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset. –Steve Maraboli
- Your light is more magnificent than sunrise or sunset.
Rise with the sun! Risers are always healthy. Sunrise and sunsets are surely the most spectacular and glorious views, with a mix of red and pinkish glow. Sunrise brings new life to all creatures and plants on the planet. Its soft beams benefit our eyes and strengthen our bones. It has magical healing powers making your energy levels high.
It helps to relieve stress and symbolizes the mystery and beauty of life. Observing the sunset has mental and physical benefits. If you are out, you tend to forget the tensions and worries, leaving them behind. At the end of the day, you feel contented and proud as to who you are.
It’s the painting of God having all bright and vibrant colors with tones of reds, pinks and lavender, making you admire his creativity.
Birds fly to their nests and cowboys along with their cattle rush towards their homes as it’s the end of the day. It is the interval between day and night. It relaxes your mind and makes you feel calm and relaxed, giving you a chance to regenerate. You get time to spend with yourself in tranquility and to figure out things in a positive way.
Moon and Sunset Quotes to Share with Your Loved Ones
- Whenever you want to see me look at the sunset, I’ll be there. –Grace Ogot
- I want to see how sunset decorates your hair. –Tylor Knnot
- My love for you is like Florida sunset. Orange, Coral, pink and lavender. It exists to warm your heart through inevitable darkness. – Jarod Kintz
- Let the sunshine on your love. The sun will rise and we will try again.
- The most beautiful sunsets are those which we shared.
- I miss you every day. Wish you here, I know you’d be chasing sunsets with me.
- Always remember we are under the same sky. Looking at the same moon.
- Today I will look at the moon, and I will know that somewhere, you are also looking at it.
- The moon reminds me of you. So bright, so beautiful and so far away.
- The moon was full and so close that it seemed we could scoop out some moon ice cream and fill ourselves with moonbeams. –Elif Akin
- You are like a sunset that always assures me of a new dawn.
- I am the sunrise of the sunsets. And I make love like noon at night. – Jarod Kintz
- I want to spend my whole life watching all the sunsets and sunrises with you.
- May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset holds more peace.
- That was her magic- she could see the sunsets on the darkest of days.
- Friends are like the sunrise you may be sharing with them only a few hours of the day but you always know they will always be there, tomorrow, the next day and the day after
- The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color.
- I will be with you until the last sunset.
Poets have always been referring to their loved ones as the moon, and sayings like “take you to the moon” have been ever charming. Sunsets are an assurance of a new day, a new beginning, something to look forward too.
Have you ever seen lovers strolling hand in hand at sunsets? This is because the sunsets are romantic! If you want to please a loved one but can’t take them to sunset, send them some of these moon and sunset quotes.
These quotes will immediately bring a smile to their face. Just like the moon signifies enlightenment from the dark and eternity; let these quotes show a loved one the depths of your love!
Wisdom Words on Sunset and Beach for Social Media Share
- Cherish sunsets, wild creatures, wild places have a love affair with the wonder and beauty of the world. – Stewart Udall
- The beach takes my heart to a place of serenity and peace.
- The redness had seeped from the day and night was arranging around us. Cooling things down, staining and dyeing the evening purple and blue-black.
- Of all the paths you take In life, make sure a few of them lead to magical sunsets at the beach.
- Enjoy the beauty of the sunset and enjoy the farewell kiss of nature for the night.
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm but to add color to my sunset sky.
- Her heart was made of liquid sunsets. –Virginia Woolf
- Meet where the sky touches the sea. –Jennifer Donnelly
- The whisper of the dusk is night shedding its husk. –Dean Koontz
- Don’t worry if you are making waves for being yourself. Moon does it all time.
- Its gonna be a while till the sun is allowed to reign supreme over the sky.
- When I admire the wonder of the sunsets or the beauty of the moon, My soul expands in the worship of the creator.
- You know how a sunrise can be confused with the sunset? Well, sometimes, just when you are thinking your life is over, that’s when the best things are truly about to begin.
- To go out with a setting sun, on an empty beach, is to truly embrace your solitude. –Jeane Moure
- Sunsets at the beach are like seeing a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in your hands and eternity in the hour. –William Blake
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on the sunsets and makes night air smell better. – Henry Rollins
- The best kind of therapy is beach therapy at sunsets.
Ever been strolling on the beach, but you can’t find the right words to describe the scene? These words said by the wise are an accurate depiction of the feeling of a sunset and its impact on one’s soul. Watching the sun dipping in the P.M is a beautiful sight to capture.
If you have several images of sunsets that can bewitch but don’t know how to justify the magnificence the graphics hold, you can use one of these quotes!
The sun setting is a whole therapy, and it is a chance to embrace solitude and self-reflect. Caption video or images with these inspirational wisdom words, and you might be helping someone get through a situation using sun-therapy!
Sunsets have intrigued travellers, philosophers, poets, and artists for centuries and continue to date. If you are an opacarophile (a sunset lover), these quotes are for you to treasure!
Each quote caries beautiful words dedicated to the ecstasy of sunsets. Take your car, stop by a sunset, take a deep breath, and let some fresh air revitalize your senses.
For travellers, a sunset is something that makes their trip complete. The mere sight of a sunset can boost well-being and make you feel more satisfied in life.
Never miss a sunset! In case you do, read through these quotes, and you will be able to imagine a picturesque view of the sun setting!
65 Sad Life Quotes to Express Yourself During Tough Times
These sad life quotes will help you overcome any tough time during your life. There is no human being on earth that has lived their complete life happily. We all face challenges that we need to defeat with our head held high.
You need to be strong, brave and fearless to live your life like a winner. As they say, “tough times don’t last but tough people do”.
A courageous person is the one who doesn’t let his feelings get the better of him. We all go through several different emotions in our life. Sometimes, we are delighted and relieved. But other times, we feel unfortunate and just want to leave everything and run away.
But running away from your emotions isn’t a solution. Instead, accept them and learn to control them, so they don’t walk all over you.
If you’re going through a sad patch in your life right now, stay with us till the end because these quotes will help you wash away your pain.
Deep Sad Life Quotes to Cry It Out
- Tears are words that need to be written. –Paulo Coelho
- So he tasted the deep pain that is reserved only for the strong, just as he had tasted for a little while the deep happiness. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness, they may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep. –Taraji P. Henson
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard. –David Levithan
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. –Christopher Morley
- Wipeout your own tears, because if people come to you, they will come for a deal.
- Crying is how heart speaks when your lips can’t explain the pain you feel.
- People cry not because they are weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
You will master the art of living happily the day you learn how to get through the sad moments in your life. No matter how much you try to avoid being sad, you can’t escape from it.
The worst thing an individual can do is avoid their sad feelings because if you avoid them, they are going to come back to stab you in the back. Embrace your sadness and cry it out. It will make you feel much lighter.
The strongest people aren’t the ones who are always happy but the ones who find happiness in small things even in sad times.
Depressing Quotes About Life That Will Relieve Your Pain
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. –Leonardo de Vinci
- Your sadness is a gift. Don’t reject it. Don’t rush it. Live it fully and use it as fuel to change and grow. –Maxime Lagace
- The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first, you must have the mud –the obstacles of life and its suffering. –Goldie Hawn.
- The good life is not one immune to sadness, but one in which sufferings contribute to our development. –Alain De Botton
- I have endured pain and loss, I have felt broken, I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone. But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger. A warrior.
- I am proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
- Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.
- Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone. –Lisa Olivera
Being sad is a sign of how strong and brave you are. It means you have the power to feel different emotions and that you care about certain things in life. Read these quotes to relieve your pain and have a firm belief that these tough times will end.
Going through sadness makes us a better and a stronger person. It prepares us for our future and contributes towards our development. Think of these times with a positive mindset and learn from them. I assure you, the future is brighter and better!
Emotional Messages about Life to Express Sad Feelings
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
- The stupidest mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won’t hurt you again.
- My world is shattered. I feel pain on my chest because of the heart you broke.
- The way to live in the present is to remember that “this shall too pass.” When you experience joy, remembering that “ this shall too pass” helps you savor the here and now. When you experience pain and sorrow, remembering that “ this shall too pass” reminds you that grief, like joy, is only temporary.
- Two possibilities exist either we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. –Arthur C. Clarke
- I am bent, but not broken; I am scared, but not disfigured; I am sad but not hopeless; I am tired but not lifeless; I am afraid, but not powerless; I am angry, but not bitter; I am depressed but not giving up.
- Pain is a part of life; every pain gives a lesson, and the lesson changes the person.
- Life is made of so many partings welded together. –Chares Dickens
Expressing sad feelings is what makes the pain go away. Never keep your sadness inside because it will eat you up little by little. Talk to a very close friend or someone you trust. Tell them about your sorrows and what you’ve been growing through lately.
People are there to help, you just have to choose who you want to share your feelings with. Life is never as smooth as silk. Remember that seeking help doesn’t make you weaker; there’s no harm in asking for help. It only makes you a better person and someone who understands what going through pain means.
Depressed Caption and Quotes That Capture What You’re Feeling
- When you’re depressed, you don’t control your thoughts; your thoughts control you. I wish people would understand this.
- Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer. –Dorothy Rowe
- We try to hide our feelings, but we forget that our eyes speak.
- You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.
- That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
- You say you’re depressed –all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective. It just means you’re human. –David Mitchell
- Whenever someone tells me to ‘Just be happy,’ I want to yell, ‘Oh, hey, depression’s gone! Why didn’t I think of that?’ But usually I just roll my eyes instead.
- There are times when explanations, no matter how reasonable, just don’t seem to help. –Fred Rogers
- Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears, and pretend you’re okay.
Whether your sadness is caused by the difficulties in your work life or by someone who you love, it can be really harmful to your health and your day to day life. Sadness sends you into a shallow hole of anxiety and depression that takes some effort to get out of.
It’s better to fight through your tough times before it’s too late. We have all been there. We feel powerless, out of control, and uncertain about the future. But that’s not an effective way to deal with your sadness. Yes, it might go away with time but putting in some effort to erase them will give you quick results.
Sad Quotes About Life and Love That Make You Cry
- I wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know that if I had the chance, I wouldn’t do it.
- Before you judge my life, my past, or my character, walk in my shoes, walk the path I travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain, and my laughter. Remember, everyone has a story. When you’ve lived my life, then you can judge me.
- If you constantly have to tell someone the same thing about how you feel and they don’t change it, understand they don’t respect you.
- No matter how hard I try to make you happy in the end its never good enough because I always end up hurting.
- No matter how you behave with people around you, they will love you according to their needs and mood.
- I say that I don’t want to talk about it. Actually, I do, but I’m afraid of your reaction! I’m afraid that you’ll never see me as an equal again. I’m afraid of the pity in your eyes when you realize how screwed up I am.
- What do you do when the one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making your cry?
If someone hurts you, don’t hurt them back. It will only increase the sadness and pain of the world. If someone is hurting you constantly, try to delete them from your life and move on. There are better things in life you can move towards.
Eventually, you will get over your sadness and discover more things in life that will help you grow as a person. But remember that there’s nothing wrong with crying. Don’t feel ashamed to express your feelings through crying. It’s natural and all of us go through similar phases in life.
Quotes and Sayings About Life and Pain in Sad Moments
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- You can push your pain all the way down in your soul and pretend it does not exist, but somehow someway one day, it is going to push it’s way to the surface and demand that you face it.
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt a bit, but in the end, you end up polished, and they end up useless.
- There is no pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. –Ashleigh Brilliant
- It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
- The worst kind of pain is getting hurt by the person you explained your pain to.
- I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry.
- The worst regret we can have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right things we did for the wrong people.
One effective and practical way to deal with sad moments in life is to think about similar experiences in your past. Remember that you’ve successfully overcome similar challenges in the past. This will give you just the strength that you need.
Most of us don’t even have the right people to share our pain with. In times like these, we have to stand up for ourselves and be our own supporter. You’re stronger than you think and you can overcome any difficult situation in life.
Short Sad Life Quotes and Words That Will Teach You a Lesson
- Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. –Rumi
- You will never get the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. –Elizbeth Hollomon
- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with the people who make you feel alone. –Robin Williams
- I learned how to be happy because I know what unhappiness is like. –Lilly Singh
- Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you. –Nitya Parkash
- When it hurts –observe. Life is trying to teach you something.
- What brings us to tears will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. –Bob Goff
- Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. –Naval Ravikant
The hard and painful moments in our life teaches us the art to let go. We shouldn’t hold on to things that only hurt us in return. Caring too much can sometimes be a cause of pain too. You don’t get the love that you give everyone which can be very sad.
Every sad patch in your life is trying to teach you something. Life is the greatest teacher! We should observe and learn so we can be better prepared for the future.
Powerful Quotes to Heal You When Life is Unhappy
- Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.
- It’s up to you to walk away or keep going. Sometimes quitting is okay. If you’re unhappy and feeling stuck, free yourself and start a new.
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. –Faraaz Kazi
- You should not have to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole.
- We can make ourselves miserable, or we can make ourselves strong. The amount of effort is the same. –Pema Chodron
- Water has the power to wash off your pain, anger, and stress in the form of tears, rain, or bath. It always makes you feel better. –Saba Tarannum
- If you never heal from what hurt you, then you’ll bleed on people who did not cut you.
- Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
These powerful quotes are exactly what you need in tough times. One mistake that some of us make is that we make ourselves dependent on other people. Love everyone, but don’t be dependent on anyone.
Set some values and live your life by them. See pain as a chance to learn and grow. Never let your hope die. Better days aren’t as far as they seem. No time in life is permanent and these sad days will pass too.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel!
Don’t give up too soon. You have got what you need to overcome the sadness in your life.
These quotes and ideas won’t knock the sadness out of your life but will give you the courage and confidence to face them. Don’t be afraid of sorrow because it is a natural feeling. We were born to feel certain things in a certain way.
Learn to endure who you are as a person and fight through the sad moments in your life. These quotes will surely help you!
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Are you a fan of hip-hop music? If yes, then you certainly know the motivation they can give you to rekindle your life!
Many rappers like Drake, Nipsey Hussle, and Eminem have devoted their song’s lyrics to motivating the youth towards betterment.
Most hip-hop genre lyrics are full of advice on how to make smart moves in life, and also help you focus on your goals and dreams.
A number of hip- hop rappers come from humble backgrounds and work their way up to success. Thus they are the best people to learn life lessons from.
Family, love, and finances are something that plays a crucial role in our life. If you are trying to find a balance between them, then these inspirational quotes can be beneficial in getting you right on track!
Dig in to get ideas and inspiration!
Funny Rapper Quotes and Lyrics
- If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC.— Drake, Rolling Stone
- When your ex says, “you’ll never find anyone like me.” reply with: “that’s the point.”
- Rappers wear diamonds to compensate for lack of fashion sense.— ASAP Rocky
- They say I’m gettin’ money, must be illuminati / Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Bugatti – Drake Kushandwizdom
- I know how to wash clothes, I think. — Big Sean
- But wait, I don’t have a beard, it must have gotten smeared, I feared, I weird, So I just disappeared.
- I may be a jerk, but imma let you finish sippin’ my tea because I feel so British
- I’m riding down the street in my Mazda minivan, Got a pot of gold because I feel so Irish that getting on my braces causes me to feel so stylish.
- They don’t invite me to the parties, but I still arrive, kick down the door and then I Go inside, give off that “I do not belong here” vibe. — NF
- I don’t care about anyone not liking me. You bitches barely like yourselves.
Are you feeling low? Try listening to some hip-hop music, and you will feel so much better! Sometimes, despite the worries, you need to smile through and tell yourself that things will get better.
Rappers have a way of making people laugh, yet getting their message across. If you analyze the lyrics carefully, you will find so many synonyms for money, that it will literally make you laugh.
Don’t worry if you aren’t admired, or you haven’t reached your goals yet. Read some of these funny rapper quotes and see yourself drift towards the lighter note!
Inspirational Quotes from Famous Rappers
- Cause I think we can make it, in fact, I’m sure. And if you fall, stand tall and come back for more. — Tupac
- The purpose of life is life with purpose. So I’d rather die for the cause than to live a life that is worthless.
- Remind yourself. Nobody is built like you. You design yourself. — Jay Z
- I will not lose, so even in defeat, there is a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me. — Jay Z
- Damn Right, I live the life, cause I went from negative to positive.
- Look inside my eyes and tell me you see a warrior. — Kendrick
- Every day women and men become legends. — Comon’Glory
- Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
- Be who you are and let everyone love that person. — Kushandwizdom
- Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up. — Tupac
- And if at first you don’t succeed, then dust yourself off and try again. — Aliyah
- If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day. — Tupac
- Luck is just bein’ prepared all the time, so when the door opens, you’re ready. — Nipsey Hussle
- Sky is the limit and you know that you can have. What you want, be what you want. — Notorious B.I.G
- You gotta dream like you never got obstacles. — J.Cole
Did you know music can inspire you to get better at what you are doing? It is actually true because music can boost your mood and has a significant impact on how you perceive things in life.
These rap music lyrics can give you the push you need to get things done. They give you a ray of hope that after a dark night, the day comes, and you have another chance in life.
You can do things beyond your capabilities if you try harder. These lyrics by famous rap artists are to motivate you when you are about to give up on a dream.
Read through these quotes whenever you feel an obstacle is too high to jump over, and you will feel the power within you.
Rap Quotes about Family and Friends
- The only luxury is time. The time you get to spend with your family. — Kayne West.
- I wanted to the next family to hurt because you made my family hurt. Them emotions were still running in me, that whether I’m a rap star or not, if I still feel like that, then I’m part of the problem rather than the solution. — Kendrick Lamar
- I mean, the family is important more than anything in life. Family is important than my crew, D- block, my rap career, or anything. It is the most important part of anyone’s life. — Suga
- All of my “let’s just be friends” are friends I don’t have anymore. Guess it’s what they say you need family for. ‘Cause I can’t depend on you anymore. — Drake
- I really appreciate family. I can’t imagine life without them. — Ice Cube
- I’d rather be a friendless loser than have a bunch of friends who secretly hate me.
- Friendship is a game where rules are simple; watch the other players back.
- Friendship isn’t about who came first or who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left.
- I plan to eat with people I starved with.
- I live for the nights I can’t remember with the people I can’t forget. — Drake
- All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don’t make any sudden moves; you don’t know half of the abuse. — Twenty-one pilots.
- We are young. We run free. Stay up late. We don’t sleep. Got our friends, got the night, we’ll be alright.
Family and good friends stick with you through thick and thin. They are an essential part of our life, and these relationships are to be cherished!
In times of distress, you always look for support, and there is no better companionship than your friends and family. Value them as they value you, and you will never feel left out.
If you are a successful person in life today, it is because of the people who constantly support you in times of doubt. These quotes on friends and families explain the importance of these connections.
Send one of these to a friend and see how their face lights up!
Rap Quotes and Lyrics about Life Being Hard
- You see my tears, in the rain underneath it all, we all are the same. — Machine Gun Kelly
- No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile. — Mac Miller
- From the outside looking in, it seems I am fine. But they don’t know the shit about the everyday grind. — Mac Miller
- Life can always change, you have to adjust. — Drake
- No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up and handle it. — Tupac
- I just can’t sit back and wallow. In my own sorrow, but I know one fact: I’ll be one tough act to follow. — Eminem
- Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit. — Tupac
- It happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life, and it’s as though you feel you’ve died, Cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re alive, which means you’ll survive. — Eminem
- For anyone who’s been through shit in their lives, Till they sit and cry at night, Wishin’ they’d die, Till they throw on a rap recorded, and they sit and they vibe. — Eminem
- Tables turn, bridges burn, You live you learn. — Drake
- He worked hard for the money, but it ain’t about cash. Life is the schoolyard. I ain’t getting picked last. — Donald Glover
Life can be full of hardships, and at times the trouble is unbearable. We all have been in situations where we wished we had rather died than face the problems. No one has a smooth road to walk in life.
Everyone has to face obstacles to reach their destinations, and for that, hard work is the basic requirement. No matter how hard life gets, don’t let it take a toll on you.
Think about the people who are going through worse circumstances and count your blessings. When you are going through a hard time, think about people who are in a worse situation than you.
Never give up on your dreams because one fine day, you will break through the glass ceiling and succeed! These quotes can help you get to your feet when you are feeling down or full of troubles.
Hip-Pop Quotes on Life and Love
- Love overcomes hate. Has no color, love has no orientations. All is love.
- Whatever you love could be taken away, so live like it’s your dying day. – Machine Gun Kelly
- You don’t get another chance. Life is no Nintendo game.
- Oh, baby, I need you in my life, in my life. Please, Bae, don’t go switching sides.
- You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive. –Eminem
- Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for. And then I remember your face and I’m ready for the war. — Wiz Khalifa Kushandwizdom
- One day I’ll fall in love with you like my ears did for hip-hop.
- Living life is a choice. Making a difference in someone else’s isn’t. — Kid Kudi
- Life is a bitch, but God forbids that bitch divorce me. — Wiz Khalifa
- I’ll give you all of me until nothing is left. — Childish Gambino
- Call me crazy; we can both be insane. A fatal attraction is common, and what we have common is pain. — Kendrick Lamar
- We ain’t picture perfect but we worth the picture still.
- Life is a beach; I am just playing in the sand. — Lil Wayne
- Everyone has an addiction, and mine happened to be you. — Kushandwizdom
- Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne.
- What is love? In math, it’s a problem. In history, it’s a battle. In science, it’s a reaction. But in my heart, it’s you. — Tyga
- You believe this ho, pop up everywhere I go.Pop up at the show, pop up at the grocery store
Pop up in my kitchen like, “Oh, you wash dishes here?”
Pop up in my bathroom, “Oh, you take pisses here? — Kanye West
Love can overcome hatred, and it is a feeling which gives a person a new outlook in life. Life is incomplete without love as it makes one more humble, sensitive, and thankful.
If you die today and you don’t have love, who will remember you? Considering the value of love in life is important. Love is worth fighting for; love can give you motivation and help you reach your goals.
Overall, love is an element that can make you a successful persona and a better human being.
Life is precious, and every step you take in life matters as it makes you the person you are. Don’t waste your time contemplating, rather take action. These quotes hold a deep meaning in life and love.
Top Rap Lyrics for Captions
- Why be a king when you can be a God? — Eminem
- I got hustle, though ambition flow, inside my DNA. — Kendrick
- Love me or hate me, I swear it won’t make or break me. — Lil Wayne
- You could be the king but watch the Queen conquer.
- I ain’t got a lotta money, but I got a lotta style. — Fifth Harmony
- If you think I’m quit before I die, dream on. — Drake
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart. — Drake
- You love me, and I love you. And your heart hurts, and mine does too. And its just words and they cut deep. And it’s our world; it’s just us two. — Drake
- If you can’t find something to live for, find something to die for. — Tupac
- You can spend your time dreaming or living your dreams.
- Forget yesterday, live for today. Tomorrow will take care of itself. — Rick Ross
- Memories take us back; dreams take us forward. — Nick Minaz
- You have to keep your vision clear because the only coward lives in fear.
- Because you’re mine, I walk the line.
- I’d shoot for the moon, but I am so busy in gazing at stars. — Eminem
Rap artists make a lot of money because most of them are hustlers. People look up to them because these quotes are full of helpful ingredients to stew the perfect dish of success.
They motivate people to aim higher, to value money, relationships and rekindle the joys of life. Most importantly, they are a great source of motivation for all the entrepreneurs out there to hustle and hustle harder.
If you are a fan of rap music, you can pick some of these quotes and compile your favorite one to read or send to a friend.
Who doesn’t need financial success in their life? If you have been looking forward to learning about juggling between financial achievements with life and love, have a look at these quotes!
You could pick the ones that inspire you the most and put them on your work desk of your wall. Reading them over and over will help you develop a successful mindset and think wisely.
You could apply some strategies you pick from these quotes and imply them in your life. Who knows, you might be shooting for stars!
80 Motivational Quotes about Living a Happy Life
Live life quotes can help you revitalize the true essence of living life to the fullest.
Are you having a hard time living a happy life?
Honestly, most of us live a life with which we aren’t satisfied enough. The key to living a happy life is gratitude.
Learn to appreciate the simpler things in life. Go out there, interact with people. The more you speak out your feelings, the better you will feel.
We all have our bad days, maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or had a bad day at the office. However, this does not mean that you ruin the rest of your day.
One bad day doesn’t make it a bad life.
These sayings about life are here to brighten up your mood. It is always a good idea to give these phrases about life a reading.
Short Live Life Quotes
- Life is short, live it up. – Nikita Khrushchev
- Life is short, focus on what matters, and let go of what doesn’t.
- Whatever life plants you, bloom with grace.
- Chase your star fools, life is short.
- Live life to fullest because it happens once.
- Don’t just exist, live.
- Die with memories, not dreams.
- Live simple, love big.
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. –Oprah Winfrey
- Collect beautiful moments in life.
- Life is too short, live your life the way you want. – Farrah Yama
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. – Ashley Smith
- Life is available only in the present moment. –Thich Nhat Hanh
Happiness is a mere perception of how you look at things. Life is a special gift from God, and wasting it would be foolish.
If you dream, make it come true, if you feel sad about the circumstances in your life, only you can change that.
Don’t let life slip out of your hands because you were too busy counting the flaws. Instead, work on the loopholes, mend your way as you grow.
Make memories, make friends, and notice the things which can make your life beautiful. These words of wisdom about life will help you seek the goodness in life.
Inspiring Quotes about Living Life to the Fullest and Being Happy
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it’s all that matters. – Andrey Hepburn
- You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life you are excited about. Don’t let others make you forget that.
- Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive. – Matt Cameron
- Life is a gift. Wake up daily and realize it.
- The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters now. – Leo Babauta
- Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself. – Alice Walker
- Be happy and live your life. You never know how much time you have left.
- If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present. – Roy T. Benett
- Life is short, live it to the fullest. – John Grisham
- Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing. – Seneca
- Life is Beautiful, live it as a blessing.
- Being happy requires that you define your life in your terms and then throw your whole heart into living your life to the fullest. In a way, happiness requires you to be perfectly selfish to develop yourself to a point where you can be unselfish for the rest of your life. – Brian Tracy
- You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. –Albert Camus
- The purpose of your life is to be happy. – Dalai Lama
- Be happy for this moment, this is your life. – Omar Khayyam
- Life is short. Stop worrying so much. Have fun. Be grateful. Be yourself. Don’t allow others to bring you down. Life is one-time offer. Live to fullest. – Karen Salmansohn
It gets difficult to find out the purpose of your life if there is no motivation. It is the motivation that helps us discover our capabilities and talents.
You need to define what makes you happy in life. Live life according to your terms and conditions.
Living life to the fullest doesn’t mean you need to be a billionaire; rather, it is more about having things that make you complete.
As humans, we expect a lot, we expect people to be happy on our success, to be happy when we are, but that’s not the way it works.
Quotes about Living Life with No Regrets
- You might want to decide fast. We live in a dangerous world. If you see a chance to be happy, you have to fight for it, so later you have no regrets.― Ilona Andrews
- Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten. So take it as a lesson learned and move on.
- Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
- Live life with no regret, love with no limits.
- There are no regrets in life, just lessons learned. – Jennifer Aniston
- Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
- At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.– Steve Maraboli
- I live my life with no regrets. Each decision of mine has defined my life in a certain way. – Katrina Kaif
- Life is meant to be experienced. Put yourself out there. Do things you’ve never done. Live a life where at the end, you will have no regrets.
- Live fast, fight hard, no regrets.– John Cena
- I regret nothing in my life even if my past was full of hurt, I still look back and smile, because it made me who I am today.
- Never regret the decisions you choose in life as you decided to make that choice. Be happy with your choices and stand firm for what you believe in.
- We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets. – Marylin Monroe
We all have regrets that we don’t want to talk about. Most of us are unhappy about it. That’s what’s going on in your mind, right?
What if we put it this way… every regret is rather a lesson learned, so there is nothing to feel sorry about.
If you have made a wrong decision, don’t regret it because it can’t be undone. Stand on your ground and try to stand firm.
Avoid overthinking as it is an obstacle between you and your happiness.
Make your life regret-free and send these quotes to all those friends who are looking for ways to let go of regrets in life.
Living Life Quotes and Sayings
- Life is an experiment. The more you experiments you make, the better. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- It’s time to live your own life without worrying about the expectations of others.
- To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people exist, that is all. –Oscar Wilde
- The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
- Life is a gift, not a guarantee.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. –Mahatma Gandhi
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. –Albert Einstein
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. – Steve Jobs
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. – John Lennon
- To succeed in life, you need two things: Confidence and Ignorance. –Mark Twain
- Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. – Maya Angelou
- I don’t do things for the response or for the controversy. I just live my life. – Rihanna
- It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years –Abraham Lincoln
Want to achieve a healthy lifestyle? Include healthy lifestyle quotes in your life. You need something to look up to when you are beginning to change your life.
Your time in this world is limited, so why not make the most of it? Set your goals, strive towards achieving them, and you will find that the happiness you were looking for was always within you.
Don’t depend on people for your happiness; make your own pathways. Try to absorb as much positivity as you can. Negativity can be toxic.
These sayings from famous and intelligent people can guide you on how you can live a healthy lifestyle. Get inspired and send them to others around you as well.
Beautiful Quotes to Live By
- Don’t be stuck on the struggle that you refuse to be a part of life, there’s so many people waiting on you to show them that they deserve to live, so breath a bit and live life even in the struggles.
- I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth. – Doug Hutchison
- I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive. – Joan Rivers
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Live from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. – Albert Einstein
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. – Walter Hagen
- Don’t cry over the past, it has gone. Don’t stress about the future, it has not arrived. Life in the present and make it beautiful.
- Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. – Soren Kierkegaard
- Live like a pair of walking feet. The foot that is forward has no pride. The food that is backward has no shame. Because they both know their situation will change.
- The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do. – Brian Tracy
Need something to lean on? Grab onto these beautiful quotes to live by. If you have a couple of these pasted on your desk or wall, it will encourage you each time you set your eyes on it!
Don’t contemplate life; you won’t be able to get anything out of it.
If someone has done bad to you, don’t keep recalling it. Let Karma do its job.
The road to a beautiful life might seem difficult right now, but the destination is going to be wonderful.
Read through these beautiful quotes to live by, and you will learn how to cherish every moment in your life.
Powerful Quotes about Living Life in the Moment
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. – Buddha
- Life is short. Time is fast. No replay, no rewind. So enjoy every moment as it comes.
- Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. – Buddha.
- Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day. – Marcia Wieder
- Breathe, let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only you know you have for sure. – Oprah Winfrey
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future, it is something you design for the present. – Rohn Jim
- True happiness is to live the present, without anxious dependence on the future.
- Always say ‘yes’ to the present moment, surrender to what is. Say ‘yes’ to life – and see how life starts suddenly to start working for you rather than against you. – Eckhart Tolle
- Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed. – Wayne Dyer
- The life you are living now is also a dream of millions. So always be satisfied with your life. Be happy in every moment of life.
- Life becomes more meaningful when you get the fact that one moment is not given you twice.
Life isn’t a bed of roses. It has its ups and downs and we have to live by that. No one knows what will come next, so what is the point of fretting over it, right?
If you just ponder on the fact that one moment does not come twice, you will immediately learn to value life.
Life is full of chances, you can always breathe fresh air into it. Before we know it, time slips out of our hands and we cannot catch it.
How about making it productive?
Take charge of your life! These powerful quotes about living life in the moment can surely save you from overthinking. Save these for some motivation!
Life can be a menace or a blessing. It all depends on how you plan to pull through it.
These phrases about life are full of inspiration to pull up your socks and live in the moment.
Bring some positivity into action, spread love and give your life the best shot so that you never have any regrets.
These words of wisdom set you in the mood to stew up the best of your life with the secret ingredients that you had been missing on.
Pick your favorite ones, send them to your friends and family to inspire them to cherish the life they have.
Good vibes only!
65 Sad Life Quotes to Express Yourself During Tough Times
69 Volunteer Quotes to Inspire People to Give Back
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Ultimate List for Boss Quotes 2020
Interpersonal Communication – The Definitive Guide
101 Sarcastic Quotes for Sarcasm Lovers to Express What You Really Feel
62 Encouraging Scriptures and Quotes to Inspire Your Prayer Life
97 Handpicked Quotes to Remind You the Beauty of Sunsets
Don’t Simply Treat Others How You Want to be Treated
88 Beautiful Quotes From Famous Artists To Inspire
74 Accountability Quotes That Will Inspire You to Follow Though Your Commitments
47 Inspirational Quotes from Brené Brown to Empower You
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
20 Barriers to Effective Communication You Must Overcome
20 Ways to Make You A Successful Businesswoman
97 Handpicked Quotes to Remind You the Beauty of Sunsets
77 Pain Quotes to Help You Heal from Trauma
Top 10 Signs You Need to Hire a Family Lawyer (+Free Legal Help Advice)
80 Motivational Quotes about Living a Happy Life
Motivation4 months ago
82 Beach Quotes and Sayings to Make Your Day
Motivation6 months ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Quotes3 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Growth5 months ago
When Life Gives You Lemons, Add Sugar and Water, Make Lemonade
LifeStyle2 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
Motivation6 months ago
Think Before You Speak: Everything You Wanted to Know
Travel7 months ago
15 Best Places to Visit in Paris
Relationships7 months ago
60 Easy Family Goals That You Can Take Action Now