In 2019 Stack Overflow surveyed over 90,000 developers globally, and 51.9% of the participants turned out to be full stack developers. And that number will continue increasing given the current scenario we live in where we can’t lift a finger without using a piece of software.
There are applications for everything you can think of. From social media to apps that test your kissing skills! Companies are continually looking for new ideas to create apps, websites, and platforms to hook an audience. For this, they are on the look-out for a full-stack developer who can help them put their ideas and objectives into practice by building applications that consumers can’t get enough of.
What Is Full Stack Development?
Full stack developers combine the programming of the client side or the frontend of the website and the server side or the backend of the website to create an end-to-end solution for a web application to run smoothly. In other words, full stack development involves engineering a website or mobile application that has an engaging user-interface (frontend) that also smartly handles data (backend) behind the scene to provide quick solutions to a user query.
What Is Frontend Development?
Frontend development involves creating a visible part of the website where users will be engaging. The screen where users enter a query or submit the required details to be directed to a solution or a specific dashboard forms the frontend.
A web application needs to be easily-navigable and visually appealing to encourage more users. Therefore, while programming, the frontend developer must take care of both the structure and the web application function. The frontend programming languages are:
What Is Backend Development?
Backend development involves data handling behind the curtains. When a user enters a query on a web server over the internet, the query is forwarded to the web application’s server. The web application server looks into the database for the desired answer and sends it across to the web server. The database and the application server, and the operating system form an integral part of backend development. The backend programming languages are::
- Ruby on Rails
Why Companies Hire Full Stack Developers?
It’s impossible to know why companies hire full stack developers without understanding what their role is.
A full-stack developer is someone who can provide the flexibility companies seek among their tech hires, thanks to their all-encompassing knowledge of both backend and frontend development. Yes, specializations do matter, and specific projects may require designated engineers for backend and frontend coding. However, for many businesses, a full-stack developer is all it takes to create a great piece of programming sporting a deft user-interface teamed with efficient back-end programming involving the server and the database.
Startups also have a high demand for full-stack developers who can help develop a Minimum Viable Product, a crucial first step in the journey of a product or API application before its official launch. At this stage, full-stack developers contribute by programming the initial features of a product that either makes it a deal-maker or a deal-breaker when the first set of feedback from customers is collected.
2021 would be a manifestation of more businesses embracing automation and, full-stack developers would be in demand due to the following skills:
- Their backend and frontend programming knowledge.
- They are able to handle the server end and the client end of a web application streamlining data structure and algorithm.
- Their comprehensive understanding of development allows them to troubleshoot without second assistance.
- A single full-stack developer can engineer a complete website or application, unlike a specialist who knows only one of the areas of a software solution. For example, a System Administrator takes care of only the operating system and the servers. A full-stack developer will handle the operating system, the servers, the UI/UX, and the database.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Full Stack Developer?
In 2021, the competition among companies wanting to incorporate the most efficient technologies in their products is going to be higher. The bar will keep rising in terms of launching software products that make the lives of consumers easier.
So, as a full stack developer, you have to know your frontend and backend like the palm of your hands. You must be acquainted with all the latest tools and languages to take care of all types of market demands.
The Key Skills Required Of Full-stack Developers Are:
1. Frontend Skills: Frontend skills involve mastering the programming languages you would need to build an efficient user interface. The first step is to build your foundation with HTML and CSS.
HTML – HyperText Markup Language forms the basis of the frontend development of a website. You would implement HTML to define each part of the website’s functionality that the user would be viewing. The point of HTML is to inform the browser of the website’s structure for it to interpret paragraphs, headers, links, images, and other elements.
CSS – If HTML is the structure, CSS or Cascading Style Sheets adds aesthetics to the structure. Imagine pretty fonts, visually appealing backgrounds and colors, animation and 3D effects.
2. Backend Skills: Your backend skills would determine how you use coding and business logic to connect the web server with the application server and the database. The following languages are instrumental in implementing the codes that would ensure a web application runs smoothly.
Python – It’s a versatile, easy-to-learn language that works on various operating systems. You can use Python’s multiple web application frameworks to implement automation wherever necessary and create prototypes (mock applications). Python has many web frameworks that you can use to create competitive web applications that also incorporate machine learning.
Java – As a full-stack developer you are going to handle APIs, IoT, big data, scientific applications etc. Java could be your ticket to developing amazing software solutions. Plus it’s a beginner-friendly language. For instance, memory management and pointers are complex parts of programming. With Java you can accomplish these tasks with ease.
PHP – PHP has a close affinity with other programming languages such as Java, .NET, and Ruby. The popular open-source framework Laravel is a PHP framework and it’s still relevant to learn PHP as a backend language because as a beginner, you may end up writing code that contains errors or bugs. But, PHP can make any code work! By the way, WordPress was built on PHP.
.NET – .NET could be your key to learning the principles of a good software design and building a robust web server. It’s a Microsoft supported software development framework that businesses use to build a product that works as a web-based application, desktop software and also has a cloud infrastructure.
- MongoDB, which can be used for the database.
- Express.js can be used to develop a web application.
- AngularJS is for frontend development.
- NodeJS is for back-end development.
3. Developing APIs – Full-stack development is incomplete without the development of secure APIs that are meant to connect mobile or web applications to databases and servers. Learning REST or Representational State Transfer will help you develop architectures for APIs. A good thing about REST is that you can change the code on the client-side or the server-side anytime without interrupting each other’s operations.
4. Understanding Version Control System – You would be probably working with a number of developers who are continuously modifying the source code. By honing your version control system skill, you would be able to keep a track of the modifications in the code. This will help you compare between various code versions and revert to a previous version in case of an error. GIT, CVS, SVN, Mercurial are some of the most popular version control software tools you can learn.
6. Understanding Algorithm and Data Structure – A full stack developer is a problem solver. Therefore, a good company would be evaluating a candidate’s knowledge of data structure and algorithms. By studying the data structure and algorithms you would be able to formulate logical statements.
Data coding, for example, is an integral part of data structure and algorithms. By learning data coding you would manage to set the fields to collect the desired data efficiently and fix bugs and troubleshoot coding.
7. Testing Skills: End-to-end testing is essential in foolproofing the workflow of an application. This involves integration tests that combine components of the units to check whether they are providing the desired results collectively. Apart from that, there are unit tests that entail testing a single component to see if it’s working properly.
8. Design Skills: As a full stack developer you would also need to improve your UI/UX skills to create a responsive design for the website you are developing. UI/UX tools you might consider learning are Adobe XD, Marvel, Axure RP, InVision, Framer and Figma. Extensive knowledge of these tools will help you experiment with designs. Plus, there are many ways to get better at your designing skills, right from learning from examples to recreating designs for existing apps and asking for feedback on a forum like Reddit.
Arriving at the best possible piece of code for handling hefty data is a common theme in a full stack developer’s life. So, if you want to be one, start by updating yourself regarding new methodologies and languages. A great way to do this is by joining a community to learn new techniques. You have to be creative when choosing the right tools and formulate a pathway for an application to work. Besides all the technicalities, you also need to be a good listener who understands and verifies client/company requirements before starting a project to avoid a mismatch between expectations and delivery.
The company or the client for whom you are developing a software solution may not be well-versed in technological terms. As a full stack developer, your job is to understand their expectations and guide them through the methods. Verify if your understanding and their expectations are in tandem before you begin.
If you have a passion for innovation and coding is your lifeblood, all you need to do is polish and widen your knowledge of backend and frontend programming languages. Also, work on your understanding of data structure, algorithms and software design. Do that, and getting a high-paying job as a full stack developer with a good company is just a matter of time.
The future of visual search and what it means for SEO
Visual search is of keen importance. People like to spend time at the website when they like the content. The content exists in two significant forms, including the written content and imagery content.
The image content is a source of boosting communication with the people. People eager to find similar images and to explore the truth of images.
Search by image is the method through which users can find more information about the particular image.
Future of Visual Search
The future of visual search is quite extensive and broad. It covers all the fields and is a quick source of finding images related to all kinds of niches. The worthy and prestigious role of it is played in the Google Lens. Here the image is easy to search along with the details of it. Google Lens reveals all the images about the image and helps in finding the related ones. Using the reverse photo search is massively easier. All you have to do is to look for a robust internet connection.
Open up the image search tool and upload the image to it. Now, click on the button to find similar images. You will view enormous similar images on your display screen. It includes information about the websites that upload the image. Make unlimited image search through by using the reverse image search tool.
In future, it would help in the quick investigation and finding the culprits. The investigation of cybercrime becomes easier due to the use of image search. Duplichecker offers the reverse image search tool that offers accurate outcomes without any hassle and provides you with quality services for photo search. There are other reliable image finders include SmallSEOTools, SearchEngineReports and others.
SEO of Visual Search
Search Engine Optimization is the massive need of the hour for gaining success in the online business. People love to run an online business and strive much hard for it. But, they fail even after lots of hard work. The main reason and issue for this failure is the lack of SEO.
The SEO techniques are necessary to comprehend and utilize for gaining success. SEO of the visual search includes the following:
1. High-Quality Images
Search Engine Optimization demands the use of high-quality images. These are reasons for engaging the audience on the website for longer. These are meant to support the written content and add a valuable charm to it. On the contrary, the use of low resolution and ordinary images lead to a negative impact on website SEO.
2. Compressed and Reduced Size Images
Avoid using images that are heavy in size. The images with the reduced size or compression are better to use. The major issue that arises due to the use of massive size images is the slowing down of web page loading. It puts a burden on the website, which ultimately slows the loading of the website. It is ample to lose the interest of the masses in the website.
3. SEO friendly Image Title
The aesthetic appeal is the main source of dragging more and more traffic to the website. Google ranks the sites with quality images at the top. It enhances the visibility of such websites quite amazingly. Ensure to use the image title, which has had the targeting keywords in it. It is mandatory to use the keywords in the Image attribute to optimize website SEO.
Significance of Search by Image
Photo search is improving day by day and People consider image search for enormous reasons. There are lots of images available on the internet. These are related to different people or websites.
People often take images of others and present them to be theirs. They use the images of others on their website. Search by image quickly finds out where the image has been used. Hence, demanding for backlink becomes easier, which ultimately gives a boost to the website ranking and reputation.
1. Fake News and Fake Personality
Fake news and fake personalities are the leading issues of the online world. These are better addressed with the assistance of a search by image tool. It is an intuitive approach to find out the truth behind images and to catch the culprit red-handed.
2. Image Alteration
People make changes in the image, such as the addition of objects, removal of objects or certain other modifications. The whole concept of the image changes, and the altered image goes viral. Such kind of activities can cause trouble to others. Search by image tool quickly solves the issue.
3. Similar Images
Search by image helps the people in getting the picture from different angles and in different sizes. The flexibility to encounter enormous similar images makes it easier for the users to choose the most attractive and appropriate one as per the need.
Some Apps which may be helpful to students in the Colleges
Smartphones are the modern way of planning the day’s activities whereby the deadlines, essential information, and dates are planned. Many other options are available in the mobile apps that are not available in the traditional forms of traditional planners.
Some apps are available for every task, such as posting silly videos, getting a review of virtual flashcards, ordering for a ride, or making an order of food or for example if students can ask someone to do a homework and the professional writing services can help them with this task. Apps do benefit various students in various ways. Students should identify the reason why they have to use the App in their daily activities.
Identifying the right apps that college students should use
The apps that force students to be on their toes are the best apps that students ought to use. Such apps include those intended for educational purposes and help students manage their time, homework, and organization skills.
The flashcard app supports scientific and multimedia markup because of the nature of its website.
The system has popular management, and many of the colleges across the United States use this App. The App is a virtual component that allows the students to have access to in-person or online classes. Students get an opportunity to access the coursework content, do assignments and check on their grades.
The App works similarly just like blackboard and can be used to check coursework, do exams and assignments, and check out the results that one has managed to score.
The App has many languages that students get to learn. A student may read, write or listen to vocabulary and grammar. The App can be free, or students may pay for the premium they would get ad-free and experience.
students and other app users may find the App free, but students pay for the premium version. The App allows the students to make camera documents in digital form, save webpages, and a to-do list.
What a great experience to get from an app to store documents and information in the Google cloud with a tremendous amount of space that students use for their storage in their gadgets.
The App is a PDF reader and reference that helps students generate citations and references, highlight PDFs, and search for any library material.
The visualization app allows the students to create idea maps. The App has various functions such as taking notes, planning for projects, and conducting management meetings.
Students can explore many options in the App, including breaking down goals that can be easily manageable in terms of priority and preference.
The users of the Quizlet app can create their decks, which they can share with other similar app users. Students can also memorize their studies and play time-based games.
Mobile apps for colleges
Different colleges come up with different apps and assignment writing services for their settings, and they are used for different events such as safety events, entertainment, and news.
Since many apps are available for college students to use, they become reluctant to pay for any app that the app developers may send and may sell.
7 Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark for 2021
Video creation requires creativity and the ability to tell your story visually. It takes experimentation to hone skills to take your video editing level from beginner to pro. Do not be intimidated by the expensive, complicated, professional video editing programs. The easy-to-use video tools will help you edit videos more smoothly and much easier. In this article, you will find 6 desktop free video editing software with no watermark, learn their features and decide which one suits you best.
1. MiniTool MovieMaker (for Windows)
MiniTool MovieMaker is a free video editing software for Windows users to bring creative ideas to life. After you finish editing and export the video file, you won’t find any watermark on your video projects. No matter you are a professional filmmaker or just getting starting with video editing, you can use this free video tool to create great videos with no hassle. Some of its main features include:
- Support editing MP4, AVI, MOV, and MPEG video of any length and resolution.
- The video templates are useful if you need a quick result.
- Split/cut large videos into many smaller segments, merge/combine multiple videos into one, and easily remove the unwanted part of the video.
- Use different transition effects between your clips.
- Quickly add and customize text, titles, captions, and end credits to your videos.
- Add background music to your video, extract the audio from the original video with good quality.
- Remove the audio track(s) with only one click.
Follow the instructions below and you will find it is simple to use MiniTool software to edit videos without watermark.
Install MiniTool MovieMaker, run the software, then you will see some video templates that are designed to save your video editing time. You are free to select one video template, such as the travel theme, wedding slideshow theme, etc. Import some videos and audio files, choose a video template, you can begin to edit a stunning video in a short time, and then export the final video with no watermark.
If you do not need the readily available templates, you can ignore them and follow the tutorial as follows.
1) Download MiniTool MovieMaker on Windows 7/8/10 computer, open the .exe file to start the installation, when it is done, launch the program and click the “Full-Feature Mode” to enter the main UI.
2) Hit on the dark gray “Import Media Files” icon on the left panel to import some videos/songs directly from your computer, after that, drag these files and drop them to the timeline in the lower part of the interface.
3) In this step, we can use your creativity to build a clear content structure and make the video more engaging. We could split/trim the video, rearrange the sequence of your video clips, combine short clips into one, apply cool transition effects in between clips, add text, change video brightness, select a song as the background music of the video to fit perfectly our video style, and more.
4) Preview the video in the playback window at the upper-right corner of the software, at last, export the video and save the video.
In the fourth step, you can choose different format options for your output video, including .MKV, .MP4, .MOV, .MPEG2, .WebM, .AVI, .WMV, and .TS.
You can find many other features in MiniTool MovieMaker, for example, reverse the video, accelerate the video, make the slow-motion video, make a GIF from a short video, convert images to videos, remove the soundtrack/music from the video, etc.
It is a time-intensive process to learn how to use the industry-level video editing programs, besides, they usually require high-end computers and plenty of RAM. Also, most free video editing software and online video tools either have watermark or have restrictions on the features. If you are looking for a fast, completely free video editor with no watermark that has a full set of features, try MiniTool MovieMaker.
2. VSDC Free Video Editor (for Windows)
VSDC Free Video Editor is a non-linear free video editor that is commonly used by digital marketers, YouTube bloggers, and video editing amateurs. This free video editing software can handle all types of editing tasks on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 /8 /10.
- This free editing tool can support a lot of video codecs.
- VSDC software includes tons of objects and visual effects, including filters, color correction options to give your videos a great look.
- VSDC allows you to directly publish the video projects to popular social networking sites, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.
The drag-and-drop UI and easy-to-follow instructions are useful, regardless of your editing experience. With the help of this free video editor without watermark, you can easily create online tutorials, marketing videos and musical slideshows, and more. Advanced users can go for the Pro version of VSDC, which costs $19.99 (Use the software for 1 year).
InVideo is online video editing software that has seamless inventive video creation services. It helps marketers, entrepreneurs, agencies, alternative tiny businesses to make professional-looking videos with ease. InVideo works with associate intention to form video creation in a simple and frictionless method.
It is the world’s easiest video creation platform that’ll enable you to turn your ideas into gold-standard videos in mins, even if you’ve never edited a video before for less than $15/month. They have 4000+ fully customizable templates covering every major use-case or industry + pre-built elements in our asset library such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays + an in-built library of 3M+ stock images, video clips, and music to make sure your videos look out of this world. It also offers an associate automatic text-to-video feature that you will use to make videos for your articles and diary posts or tell a story through your content.
4. OpenShot (Windows)
If you have ever searched “free video editing software no watermark download” on Google, you possibly can find OpenShot from the first 3 pages of the results.
- Operating system requirement: Windows 7/8/10, OS X (above 10.9), and Linux (support most distributions).
- The video editor has an intuitive interface, and you can redistribute or modify it as you like.
- Openshot can recognize and edit a range of common videos and audio files.
- Openshot comes with an unlimited number of animation possibilities and keyframes, which cater to the needs of advanced users.
- Can create separate layer for each video track and audio track.
Launch VSDC free program and you will find many other advanced editing features, such as the 3D animation tools and chroma key function. Some beginner video editors might feel a little stressed because the software gives them too much information at one time. In our test, I find that it does not work quite steadily when it works on the old Windows computer. Overall, this free video editing tool is suitable for people who have relatively high-end computers to change clips into stunning works of creative art.
5. VideoPad Video Editor ( for Windows/Mac)
The free video editor with no watermark – VideoPad is developed by NCH Software. This freeware can suffice for Windows and Mac users to handle basic editing tasks. You could also download the mobile version for creating videos on your smartphone or tablet.
- It offers useful features such as apply video transitions, and add visual effects (text snippets, and color correction, and light balance, etc).
- VideoPad video editor has many ready plug-ins and tools which are customized to support videos for YouTube.
- The video stabilization feature can make shaky footage look smooth.
- The latest version of VideoPad can support 2D to 3D stereoscopic conversion, and 3D video editing.
In my recent test, VideoPad software took me quite a long time to process large footage. When trying to add texts to a video, I also noticed that this software lacks great-looking font styles to choose from. Anyhow, this program is an ideal tool for those who want to do simple edits and express themselves through video.
Shotcut is a good, free video editing software without a watermark that can work on the Windows PC. This software does not have a steep learning curve, making it easy for you to learn and produce professional-looking videos in minutes.
- Shotcut is compatible with 64-bit Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.10 – 10.15, or 64-bit Linux (least Glibc 2.27).
- This cross-platform video editing program can support hundreds of videos/audio files.
- You could find helpful FAQs and tutorials on the official forum.
It’s safe to say that Shotcut is a basic, free video editor without watermark for users of all skill levels. At the first sight, this entry-level tool’s design looks somewhat old-fashioned, besides, it does not have an in-app animation feature. But the software’s clean interface makes the entire video editing process simple and easy. Beginner users can apply different, cool visual effects, detach audio from video, cut long videos, perform copy and paste operations, etc.
Lightworks is an award-winning software for intermediate users who have some experience in nonlinear video editing. Compared with the Pro edition of Lightworks, the free edition offers only limited features, but it won’t impose watermark on your videos.
- Lightworks can be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- This video editor has separate timelines for video resolution, codec, and format.
- The tool can take a very complicated job of editing videos.
- Has advanced multi-camera synchronization, real-time filters, and nice transitions.
- The software comes with the A/V synchronization indicator timeline.
- Free edition cannot export your videos in HD, 2K, and 4K resolution.
Using the free edition of Lightworks, you can trim a video, or combine multiple short clips into one, and achieve many film-level processing effects. You will get used to this free video editor without watermark after some practice. However, you can only find one option to export your video to MP4 (maximally 720p quality) to upload to YouTube or Vimeo. It does not support popular output like AVI, MOV, MKV, WebM, or full HD resolution.
The future of visual search and what it means for SEO
What to Remember When Buying a House in 2021
3 civil rights movements in which students participated
How to Deal With Sadness
How To Increase Sexual Stamina
Some Apps which may be helpful to students in the Colleges
8 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Relationship
Main Healthcare Trends that Transform the Industry in 2021
Beginner Business: 5 Things You Need To Know
63 Lil Baby Quotes about Love, Life, and Music
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
67 Amazing Quotes to Brighten Your Day Immediately
Basic Kitchen Appliances to Set Up Your Cooking Game
15 Simple Ways to Freshen Up Your Bedroom
60 Adversity Quotes to Help You Overcome the Obstacles of Life
72 Admire Quotes to Appreciate Your Special One
70 Adoption Quotes That Will Fill Your Soul with Love
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle11 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth11 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations11 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations11 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)