There’s more people everyday trying to learn how to become a successful freelance marketer online. Some people just hate the traffic, some hate getting trapped in the office and all of them have some reason for wanting to learn how to work from home and become a successful freelance marketer online.
You have probably seen those ads spamming the comments section on your favorite website telling you how to get rich working online. You know the ones! “I made $1832 US dollars while lying in bed last night!” Guess what. Those are scams!
What Is Freelance Work?
Well according to California, it could be considered exploitation. What it means for all those people that are not in California is the freedom to continue earning a good wage while at the same time being free to enjoy your life as you work and earn money online and off!
Yes, if you are in the Golden State of California or even conducting work for companies within the State, there really are laws in place that you will have to be aware of before learning how to become a professional freelance marketer online or off. As of January 2020, California’s “Gig Law” was enacted as enforceable law. You will need proper legal advice for that which is, unfortunately not available here.
How Much Does A Freelance Marketer Make?
The good news is that you can make enough money to make a good living as a freelance marketer, but as with any business, you will have to build it up. If you are reading this though, you are in luck. We will show you everything you need to know to become a successful freelance marketer online and off!
How Do I Get Started as a Freelance Marketer? Without Getting Trapped?
One of the first and most important things to know and remember about freelance work online is that it is easy to get trapped in a comfortable rut when working online. It is also easy to get trapped in a cycle where you will be spending more time looking for work than actually working and earning money as a freelance marketer.
One of the keys to becoming a successful freelance marketer is establishing long-term clients right from the start. You need to make certain that on every profile you post online, include the fact that you are looking for long-term freelance clients.
The funny thing about this is, that even clients who are not looking for long term freelance marketers will respond more favorably. If you are looking for long-term clients, the people hiring you will know that you care about your work enough to ensure that they will come back time and again.
Even if someone hires you for just one or two freelancer jobs, you can gain a lot from their positive feedback. Conversely, one upset client leaving bad feedback can literally destroy your reputation. Always encourage anyone who hires you as a freelance worker to leave positive feedback once you know they are satisfied and happy.
Better still, noting in your profiles and your bids that you are looking for long term freelance work will get you in touch with some people who can help you to begin building up a steady supply of work online.
The more permanent clients that you can build up, the less time that you will have to spend looking for work online and the more time you will have to enjoy your life once your work day is done. This is definitely a big advantage for the freelance marketer who wants to work online to pay for their global travel plans for their freelance world tour.
What Are the Easiest Skills to Learn as a New Freelance Marketer?
For most people, writing is about the easiest way to quickly start earning money online as a freelance marketer. There are a host of freelance job sites like freelancer where people can find work quickly, even if it does not always pay so much in the beginning.
For better or for worse, many of the people seeking to hire freelance writers do not always care so much about quality, especially on the lower-paying freelance job sites. However, this does offer even the person learning how to get started as a freelance marketer the opportunity to hone their skills at the same time as they begin building up their reputation and their earning potential online.
Freelance transcription work online is also another good place to start earning money immediately online. However, be warned that most of these jobs pay by the word. If you type quickly and accurately, you can make some good money this way, but if you have trouble typing, this may not be the best way to earn money online.
Someone who has had the benefit of growing up in a bilingual household may want to learn how to become a freelance translator online. Like writing, it is easy to find work fast online as a freelance translator, allowing you to start earning money online right away while you build up your freelance skills and your rates.
Whatever you do, try not to get discouraged, especially when you first start working as a freelancer online. It may take you a little while to build up your reputation and your client list. Once you do start gaining a good reputation as a freelance marketer, you can begin to earn a good living online working at your own pace and being able to enjoy a lot more of your life.
How Do I Establish a Regular Workload as a Freelance Marketer?
In the early part of your career as a freelance marketer, you may find that you are spending more time looking for work than you are actually working. This is normal, so no need to worry about it at first. Just make certain that you do not end up making a career out of finding work online.
This is an easy trap to fall into, even for experienced freelancers. The best way to do this is to make sure that you always look for long term clients, but there are many benefits to this also. Make sure that every bid for work online and every profile notes (in a prominent position) that you are looking for long-term clients.
Why Is It Important to Look For Long-Term Work as a Freelance Marketer?
Even with “long-term clients” displayed everywhere, not all of the people looking to hire a freelancer online will want to hire you long term. Some will but will not tell you right away. Some of the people hiring freelance marketers online will want to test you out before they hire you for a long term project.
The important thing for you to remember here is that people who are looking for long-term clients will be perceived to be more concerned about the level of work they provide for their clients. When the person hiring you knows that you are looking for long-term work, they know that you will want to make them happy to get more work.
Does it sound silly? Maybe it is, but it is also true. There is a perceived value that is not tangible, but remains very real. All of your clients will want the best value for their money, and by letting them know that you are looking for permanent work online, they will believe, even subconsciously that you may be the one that will provide them with the best value.
The secret then becomes learning how to build up a regular clientele while working as a freelancer online.
How Do I Build Up My Client Base as a Freelance Marketer?
Some of your clients online will have a steady and regular supply of freelance work for you. Some will come and go in spurts, giving you a bunch of work and then going quiet for weeks or months at a time. As long as you provide your clients with a good value for their money, they will keep coming back to you when they need work done.
Make sure to keep a contact list ready, and do not wait for your clients to email you new work. If you have regular clients, you should never be afraid to let them know that you have found yourself with a little time you did not expect for work, and wonder if they have any work you can use to fill that time.
Never tell your clients that you are desperate. Never tell them you are trying to put together money to throw a fancy party. Sob stories and exploits of your world travels paid for by their dollars will not impress them. Asking them for work to fill the time you now have will allow them to focus solely on the work aspect without being distracted or even driven away by details of your personal life.
You should always remember that these people are interested in a working relationship online. Most of your clients do not want a BFF or even a confidante, but just someone who gets the work done on budget and on time.
The more regular clients you can keep, the less time you will have to spend looking for work, but never stop looking for new clients either. Why? Keep reading and you will be happy you did!
How Do I Increase My Income as a Freelance Marketer?
You should always continue to bid on new work and look for new clients, even when your work schedule is pushing your personal limits. Why? Because now you can demand higher rates as a freelance worker online and not care about the people who say no.
Tomedes CEO Ofer Tirosh suggests that one of the ways of increasing your freelance income is to learn when to ditch clients, especially when they pay lower rates. Learning to prioritize clients and terminating your working relationship with low-ballers is an essential strategy for career growth and will allow you to make time for higher paying clients which would give you the leverage to increase your average asking rate.
Think about it like dating when you were a kid. You never worried about the guy or girl who said no, but focused on the one who told you yes. Right? It is the same principle at play when you are working as a freelance marketer online. Worry about the ones who say yes to your higher rates, but don’t stop there.
If your work schedule is full, but now you have a new client who is willing to pay more, this is a great time for you to begin looking at your existing clients. If you are like most people doing freelance work online, most of your original clients are probably paying you a slightly lower rate. If it pays your bills, that is all that counts, in the beginning.
As you find new clients that are willing to pay you more, and you are still working off your original client base, figure out which clients give you the least work. You should explain to them nicely that you have a new client who is paying you higher rates. Explain to your original client how much you like them and how much you enjoy the work and let them know you want to retain their work as well.
However, you also need to tell them, in a nice way, that while you do enjoy working for them, they will need to match your new rates if they wish to retain your services as a freelance marketer. If they say yes, then move on to the next worst low paying client you have.
If they say no, you already have a higher paying client to replace them and ensure that you can keep on increasing your income as a freelance marketer online. No matter what kind of job you have, you should always look for ways to increase your job skills and your income, mostly your income as a freelance marketer working online.
What Are the Best Paying Online Jobs For Freelance Marketers?
What are the highest paying freelance jobs for 2020? Earlier in the article you learned how to quickly find work online so that you could pay your bills. It never pays to get stuck in any “comfortable rut” or to stick with the same career for too long unless you started out at the very top.
It is important to remember that the more skills you have as a freelance marketer, the more in demand your services will be.
What Are the Best Paying Jobs for Freelancers Online?
Anything to do with making Apps will be a popular and high demand market for freelancers for the foreseeable future.
Apps are commonly preferred over the bulkier programs, especially for mobile devices which are becoming even more popular than home computers today. If you can learn to make apps or even put together a team of freelancers to make apps, you should never have any problem finding work online.
Coding is also another of the most commonly in-demand jobs for freelance marketers. This is not just about you learning how to edit css or html files. If you can learn programming online or other similar job skills, you should never have any problem in figuring out how to find high paying jobs online.
Video editing skills are another good paying job online. YouTube is the second most popular site on the internet today. It is estimated that over 80% of all businesses online use video to promote their business. Many of these companies will hire freelancers online to do all of the work they cannot do themselves.
Copywriting online can help the more capable freelance marketer earn tens of thousands of dollars for a single sales letter. It should be noted though, that you will be expected to produce results that are profitable for the person receiving the sales letter.
If you do have what it takes to produce emotional reactions from your readers though, you may have what it takes to literally earn millions of dollars working as a freelancer online.
BONUS TIP FOR FREELANCE MARKETING 101:
How Can I Get Clients Fast?
Well, now that you know a little bit more about what it takes to move into working as a full time freelance marketer online, you should probably go ahead and get started. The job sites you want to jumpstart your client list will vary depending on the skills you have as a freelancer. This is just a small selection of job sites to get you started in the right direction!
What are the 10 Best Freelance Job Sites to Jumpstart Your Client List
- The Warrior Forum: The Warrior Forum is a gathering place for Internet Marketers from all over the world. Everyone from the Newb (Or N00B even) to the Million Dollar Marketers visit the Warrior Forum from time to time. You will have to pay to place your ads, but offer a few select discounts and this is a great place to get long term, permanent clients for your freelance work online. There is no better place to start with quality clients than with a Warrior Special Offer!
- Freelancer: The Freelancer website is one of the most active freelance job sites in the world. There are pros and cons to this site however. Most of the clients do not want to pay much so for a long-term freelancing option, it is not the greatest. However, there are diamonds in the midst if you dig for them, and if you are willing to work at a discounted rate while you build your reputation as a freelance professional online, this is a great place to get started.
- Indeed: Indeed was not built strictly for freelance marketers online, but it is a good place to find work if you know how to dig a little, and set up the proper keyword alerts.
- Craigslist: Posting on Craigslist can be challenging for some, especially if they are working as a freelance marketer while traveling around the world. However, most of the major cities also have listings specifically for home-based work and freelance work online. This is a good place to find more permanent clients, but also some place that is known for scammers, so tread carefully, but you can also find lots of freelance clients here!
- GlassDoor: Most people know Glass Door as a place to review employers, but they offer jobs too. Again, you may have to dig to find freelance gigs online, but it is worth it. Better still? You can read reviews from both current and former employees at the same time.
- UpWork: No top list of freelance job sites would be complete without listing UpWork! Go here, find work online, earn money online. Yeah, it really is that easy!
- Freelanced: Freelanced is a unique website insofar as it is as much a social networking site as it is a work or freelance job site. If you have what it takes, and you can keep your customers satisfied, this is a great place to look for clients, but remember they can and will leave comments on your page too!
- Solid Gigs: SolidGigs is an excellent alternative for finding freelance gigs on freelance job sites. Unlike many of the other freelance job sites, SolidGigs does the work for you by finding all the best freelance jobs available and sending them directly to your email. How easy is that?
- Guru: Guru is one of the largest freelance job sites online today. They are also one of the oldest and most reputable freelance job sites online, so well worth checking out.
- Fiverr: If you have small, quick jobs that you can do as freelance work online, Fiverr is the place to post them. As is indicated by the name, the rate for much of the work on this site is only five bucks, but you can set it and forget it and earn extra money online this way easily enough.
28 Legit Online Jobs That Are Easy and Pay Well
The working conditions post-pandemic have drastically changed. Offices are now moved to our very homes, and this new normal is making people search for legit online jobs vigorously! Working from home has brought so much diversity and a rapid increase in the job opportunities that every skill and talent is getting hired.
Working online is not just for full-time working; freelance, part-time jobs are also a significant new trend that has picked up rapidly in recent times. There is something for everyone, whether you are a student, a house-wife or just someone who wants to make a couple of extra bucks. You can find your talent and identify your skill, do some practice and training and hope on the bandwagon of online working.
You too can earn online as the working trends online are quite positive right now. After some research and hard work, you can find a well-paying online job that gives you a sense of purpose. We have compiled a list of the most popular online jobs categorized based on industries that grow during COVID-19. You can undoubtedly get some motivation from the following list.
Online Jobs Categorized, for Your Ease
Below are some online jobs, categorized for you to find the one that matches your skills easily.
1. Online Jobs for Moms
This job is quite suitable for women who are staying at home and also looking after house chores and kids. Maintaining work-life balance while doing online research can be relatively easy as you can select your working hours and workload.
Blogging about any passion, cause or even documenting your daily life through blogs is great for moms in general. You can tell the world your own story, in your way. Blogging is a great way to connect with people while making some cash on the side.
Many people like to order mystery boxes online that come with a specific price-tag, but the contents are a surprise for them. You can start putting up mystery boxes for people to buy in various categories such as beauty, health, fitness and wellness.
Being a social media influencer is considered a full-time online job nowadays as a lot of hard work goes into it. It is quite time consuming, and a perfect social media post can take up to days to get in the final stage. Carefully taking up pictures, writing interesting captions and taking up collaborators and sponsors on-board are all the tasks that require intense dedication and business sense.
2. Online Jobs for Students
Many students look for work from home jobs to earn some extra bucks and supporting their lifestyle. Virtual assistant online job is quite exciting and easy for students as all you have to do is to look after the online affairs of your boss. Sorting and sending emails, marking the dates in the calendar of all the important occasions, making appointments and subscriptions are all the tasks performed by the virtual assistant.
Reviewing products is an online job that students can do as you just have to express yourself and explain some key points about the products given to you. This job pays sufficiently, and the pay-rate is decided in lump-sum or a fixed amount per product is determined.
Students can also opt for writing on a freelance basis as per their convenience. They can register for projects, assignments and essays of other students as there are many dedicated websites for this job too.
Data entry is a simple task and can be done part-time for a few hours every day. All you have to do is to enter the data provided by your employer into his specified format. This work is relatively mundane and can be done by students in their spare time.
3. Online Jobs for Teachers/Online Teaching Jobs/Tutoring
Covid 19 aftermath has forced schools to shut all over the world. Putting children and teachers at risk was discouraged by everyone, so schools shifted online. Online classes have made a huge demand for virtual teachers to teach students and give lectures online.
Teachers are often in search of second jobs to supplement their income and give their lifestyle a boost. If you are a teacher who is familiar with another language, then you can use your skills as a translator and earn from it while working online.
Teachers are often quite literary-minded. They like to read and get knowledge about new topics. You can work as a virtual proofreader for any publisher and earn quite a much from this side-gig.
4. Online Jobs for Specialized Skills
Graphic designing is a well-paying job that can be done very quickly online. Getting clients from online working platforms and completing tasks is not at all heard if you are a skilled graphic designer.
Providing medical assistance online is getting very typical nowadays. You can charge for consultations online and deal with your regular patients efficiently.
Search engine optimization is a phenomenon that is highly popular right now. You can self-teach by reading up helpful material online and be an SEO specialist if you are passionate.
You can sign-up on the online freelance platforms and publish gigs as an animator.
If you have certification as an accountant then getting a well-paying job online is very easy for you.
5. Simple Online Service Jobs
Travel agents can conveniently work online and provide their regular services to customers.
Call agents and virtual receptionist
Working online from home as a call agent or a virtual receptionist is totally doable and very normal nowadays.
Customer service representative
Many businesses have shifted their operations online so hiring customer service representatives is almost crucial for them, a perfect time for you to get hired.
6. Online Writing & Editing Jobs
The freelance content writing industry has turned into a multi-million dollar industry in just five years. If you have a passion for writing and reading, you are expressive while writing and have a unique writing style; you should go for it.
Writing copies for marking and advertisement agencies is a full-fledged online job nowadays.
You can search for how to become a transcriptionist online as the employers very well pay for this skill. Transcription of audio or video files can land you a couple of hundreds of dollars in days.
7. Online Marketing & Social Media Jobs
Social media manager
Managing social media accounts of brands, businesses, and famous personalities is a handsomely paid job nowadays, the best part is you can do this job while staying at home. Conceptualizing and creating their posts and captions, increasing their reach and subscribers are the duties of social media managers.
A PR specialist is a job that is very well paid and brings financial stability as well.
You can be your boss and start your own business as an online seller.
8. Miscellaneous Online Jobs
A chat agent provides customer service by answering questions and queries of potential customers
Many companies hire virtual recruiters for searching and hiring new talent. You can be a virtual recruiter too, by applying for this post.
Overlooking accounts and keeping clients’ records is a thing professional accountants can do as a part-time job in their spare time.
Tips for Working from Home
Below are some tips that can help you work efficiently while staying at home.
- Sign up on websites that are specifically made to provide work for freelancers. The employers and recruiters are also on these websites in search of their desired person. Freelancers need a website can be easily found online with lots of work opportunities.
- You don’t need to have any specific degrees and certification for working online as your talent and skill can be the stars of the show. Do the research and polish your skills continuously, learn new things and implement them in your life.
- You don’t need any separate office or working space while working online as your virtual business address can be your home as well. Set up your home office in a different room, set up a work station desk and a comfortable chair. Entering this space every morning will trick you into thinking that you are in a working zone now. In older days relocating for a job was considered pretty normal but now moving into a separate room of the house is enough.
- Set up a routine that makes your productivity increase. If you want to be serious in your career, working at odd hours with no interest will take you nowhere. You have to make your work schedule and follow it every day. Find a routine that makes you productive and active. Time management is critical.
- Don’t be discouraged if the work is slow or you are not getting enough clients, and you have to build your portfolio to get long term clientele.
Working online is new and considerably unknown to many if we go back for six months. Traditional offices and workplaces are also looking into options of online and remote working because they give priority to the health of their employees. A lot of job openings of online work have opened up, providing opportunities to everyone for trying their luck. The lockdowns have forced everyone to stay inside their homes, but you can turn this situation in your favor and start earning.
The freelance work industry is a multi-million dollar industry today with everyday transactions reaching thousands of dollars. You can work online just by recognizing your skills and a little effort.
The Best 15 Job Search Apps to Find a Perfect Job
If you are looking for the best job search apps that will land you a job in a matter of days, you are in the right place. Seeking a job has become incredibly hard when you are restricted at home and unable to be out and about. The destruction of Covid19 has caused hundreds of people to go jobless, resulting in an outrageous amount of job seekers.
The good news is that you can now use job finder apps and look for jobs that match your qualification and expertise. Hundreds of people daily use these mobile apps for job hunting. Below is a list of the best 15 job searching apps that are popular and most likely to land you a job.
Glassdoor’s mobile application has millions of registered users which signify its popularity. You can search for your required field jobs from its listings.
The mobile app of Glassdoor is straightforward to navigate as it lets you upload your resume and send it by just a swipe.
You can also get notified of every job vacancy posted by companies by enabling the push notification option.
You must be familiar with LinkedIn as a social connecting website for employers and companies but it’s also one of the best mobile apps for job hunting.
All you have to do is to make a profile on the LinkedIn mobile application with updated credentials of qualification and experience. You can also get a premium account on LinkedIn to get visible to maximum recruiters.
CareerBuilder mobile app is quite popular due to its advanced feature of targeted job hunting. With CareerBuilder, you can search for a job in your selected area by selecting your location and narrowing your search to your nearest location.
You can comb through the job listings and apply for the one that is according to your specifications. You can select a minimum salary bracket to see only filtered search results.
This job seeking mobile app comes with some interesting features that make it different from others. You can make up your profile on SnagAjob and along with a resume, you can also upload a short video introduction.
This is a great feature for employers to get a quick insight into potential employees. They get to see the candidates in real-time and access, whether they will be suitable for the job or not. You can also search for part-time or full-time job opportunities.
Indeed is one of the top-rated job searching app and a huge favorite of recruiters. This mobile app works very efficiently and puts forth the job postings related to your profile.
You can also enable features such as alerts when new vacancies pop up, and you can also send personalized messages to employers along with your resume.
It is quite a popular job searching app that provides services in almost 60 countries, with millions of registered users and hundreds of companies affiliated with them.
This mobile app is not your contemporary job searching up, it is for people who want to do maximum work in minimum time. You do not have to search through hundreds of job listings in the monster.
All you have to do is to create your profile with your qualifications, education, and experience, you can also mention your expected salary and fields of interest. From here on all, you have to do is to swipe right for applying for a job and swipe left for ignoring it.
ZipRecruiter job searching app is popular because of features that make job search an easy task. You can set personalized criteria by applying filters such as location, expected salary, job title, the field of interest and post.
ZipRecruiter lets you apply for a job from within the app, which saves a lot of time. It makes job hunting seem easy for beginners as the mobile app is easy to navigate and browse.
This mobile app works on the basic principle of providing verified job opportunities to job seekers. They work with a whopping 30,000 companies that post hundreds of job posting daily.
They update their job board with listings of jobs, notifying you every time your selected category’s job pops up.
LinkUp lets you save and mark jobs that may interest you, you can also set alerts if your favorite company posts a vacancy. Linkup’s job database is updated daily with new listings and vacancies.
Not available for android
FlexJobs is best for people looking for part-time and freelancing remote jobs. You can browse jobs from 50 categories and select the one that you fancy. This mobile is highly recommended for freelancers and part-time job seekers.
FlexJobs job board is updated regularly with hundreds of freelancing, remote, and part-time jobs perfect for beginners.
CityHour is a social networking site that is used for building business relations. Business professionals use this app to network with companies, hiring managers and company heads.
The opportunities on CityHour are countless, you can explore new job postings, pitch your start-up idea to company heads, hire new emerging talent, or talk to a potential business partner by meeting them nearby.
You can interlink your LinkedIn profile with CityHour to give your profile more meaning and purpose. You can meet like-minded business-driven people and discuss your mutual interests and ideas.
Hirewire job searching app is recommended for people who are desperately looking for a job. HireWire promises its clients to match them to their dream job in 24-hours.
You set up a profile with HireWire and they match you with your ideal job, where you send a resume through the app and wait for the response of the recruiter.
You can land a job fastest with HireWire as their registered recruiters match you to your ideal job post and connect you to employers.
12. Robert Half
This job searching app makes your job hunting stress free and easy. Robert Half lets you browse through hundreds of job postings that match your expertise.
You can look for full-time, part-time, and managerial positions on this app. This app has a large number of recruiters registered with them that are always on the hunt for talent.
You can build your profile, browse jobs, send job applications, and track your application status all through Robert Half mobile application.
Job aware is a perfect job searching app that will enhance your job seeking abilities. It is quite different from other job finder apps as it gets integrated with other job-search websites like LinkedIn and Indeed and compiles an extensive list of job postings.
It lets you make lists of your preferred jobs and second-options list and align your preferences with your goals. You can mark and save your dream jobs and work towards achieving your goal.
This job searching app is based on a unique concept, of introducing job seekers to recruiters. They let you take quizzes and answer questionnaires and give you options for job postings that best matches your personality.
They look for a perfect candidate who would be an expert and be a good ‘cultural fit’ for the company’s culture. They present job opportunities based on physiological factors and helps you do a personalized job search.
This mobile app is specifically for people looking for tech-related jobs. They have an option of customized job searches and lets you apply to your required job within the app.
Dice is a great job searching platform for experienced experts who want to explore better job opportunities in their field.
Tech companies often look for new talent on Dice.
Ace Your Job Search
You can get your dream job by downloading mobile searching apps. You have to select the app that matches your requirements and specifications. You have to be mindful of your job hunting and do some research on looking for a job like an expert.
Get your resume made and checked by a professional, try to include your resume’s achievements and skills to give a good impression.
Always narrow your job searches with specifications such as location, salary, job title, experience, and skills. While making a profile on a mobile app, take your time and do not enter the wrong credential in haste.
Carefully enter all credentials without any ambiguity, so that recruiters and hiring managers are clear with where you stand.
Never get demotivated when your job hunting does not get fruitful, great things take time. You may observe a delay in getting your dream job, but you will get it eventually if you do it with determination.
70 Sales Motivational Quotes to Fire Up Your Team
Are you finding it hard to boost your sales and find customers for a lifetime? If so, these sales quotes will make things a lot easier for you.
The key to a successful business is designing the right sales strategy and implementing it in the most effective way. However, there are a few other components of the selling process that are equally important to be taken care of.
One such component is your team- the epicenter of your business. If your team is motivated and knows exactly what to do, your company will ultimately go in only one direction: towards success.
The truth is that selling is a very useful skill to have. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a product you are selling; it can be an idea or your services. It is thus integral for the concerned authorities to take everything related to selling seriously.
These sales quotes will motivate you and point you in the right direction regarding understanding the selling process in a better way.
Motivational Quotes that Will Boost Your Confidence in Sales
- Most people think selling is the same as talking. But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job. –Roy Bartell
- You don’t need a big close, as many sales reps believe. You risk losing your customers when you save all the good stuff for the end. Keep the customer actively involved throughout your presentation and watch your results improve. –Henry Mackay
- Keep yourself positive, cheerful, and goal-oriented. Sales success is 80% attitude and only 20% aptitude.
- The sales department is not the entire company, but the entire company better be the sales department. – Philip Kotler
- Great salespeople [don’t] have the ability to feel sorry for themselves. – Barbara Corcoran
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. –Thomas Edison
- Approach each customer with the idea of helping him or her solve a problem or achieve a goal, not of selling a product or service. –Brian Tracy
- Trying is winning in the moment. –Dan Waldschmidt
- When reps take the role of a curious rather than an informed expert, buyers are much more inclined to engage. –Jeff Hoffman
- When you start seeing your worth, you will find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
Selling is a form of art that not many people know. But the good news is, you can always learn and improve your skills.
This will not only help you with your career but will prove to be of tremendous help for the company you are currently working for.
Selling and managing people are two skills that go hand-in-hand. To get positive results in selling, you should be able to communicate with your customers effectively.
Try to focus on the needs of the customers rather than just aiming to sell your product, and you will soon notice good results.
Inspirational Sales Quotes That Help Your Team Achieve Targets
- Setting goals is the first step is turning the invisible into the visible. –Tony Robbins
- Sales is not about selling anymore, but about building trust and educating. –Shiva Devaki
- If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. –Andrew Carnegie
- There is no lotion or potion that will make sales faster and easier for you- unless your potion is hard work. –Jeffery Gitomer
- Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers. –Seth Godin
- Become the person who would attract the results you seek.
- Keep Your Sales Pipeline Full By Prospecting Continuously. Always Have More People To See Than You Have Time To See Them. –Brian Tracy
- Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.” – Les Brown
- Salespeople sell more when goals are known, feedback is immediate, coaching is continuous, and recognition is meaningful.
- Don’t push people to where you want to be; meet them where they are. –Meghan Keaney Anderson
To achieve continuous success, your team should have a clear map of what needs to be done. Working hard without any clear goal in mind is like watering a dead plant: completely useless.
Your team should have an external drive of wanting to do more and more. They should work collectively towards reaching ONE destination. That destination can be anything depending upon the mission of the company.
If your team has any confusion regarding the steps to achieve targets, make them read these useful sales quotes.
Positive Quotes about Sales and Competition
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. –Robert Collier
- For every sale you miss because you were too enthusiastic, you’ll miss a hundred because you weren’t enthusiastic enough. –Zig Ziglar
- Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life. –Mary Kay Ash
- If you’re competitor-focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering. –Jeff Bezos
- Filter everything you’re doing, saying and pitching through the customer point of view, and you’ll improve just about every metric you care about today. –Matt Heinz
- The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all but goes on making his own business better all the time. –Henry Ford
- Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers. –Seth Godin
- Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. –Lou Holtz
- Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods.
- Become the person who would attract the results you seek.
- Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman- not the attitude of the prospect. –W. Clement Stone
- The successful salesperson cares first for the customer, second for the products. – Philip Kotler
Success is something that is achieved through hard work, consistency, and persistence. It is not always about doing more, but about getting done more.
Firmly believe in your values and ideology rather than worrying about your competitors. Try to differentiate the methodologies you use to treat your customers. Make them feel at home.
Notice that products can always be copied, but how you treat your customers is something that matters the most in the end.
When dealing with customers, try to put yourself in their shoes and then execute your next move accordingly.
Best Motivational Quotes to Inspire Sales Team
- How you sell matters. What your process is matters. But how your customers feel when they engage with you matters more. –Tiffani Bova
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will. –Bob Hooey
- Good companies will meet needs; great companies will create markets. –Philip Kotler
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. –Robert Collier
- A sale is not something you pursue; it’s what happens to you while you are immersed in serving your customer.
- If your sales have tanked, maybe the issue is not your lack of sales skills, but you are rushing the knowing and trusting aspects of the buying process. –Leanne Hoagland Smith
- Sales success comes after you stretch yourself past your limits on a daily basis. –Omar Periu
- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes. –Zig Ziglar
- It is not your customer’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don’t have the chance to forget you. –Patricia Fripp
- Sell the problem you solve, not the product.
A tremendous boost in sales is often seen if the quality of your product is exceptional, and a customer walks away happily after purchasing. How does this happen? Well, the answer is customers share their positive experiences with their friends and family. Word spread, and more people are attracted to your company.
Keep in mind that your customer has other options to go with. That’s why you have to do your best to make sure they are treated well.
If your customers feel valued while buying, most likely, they are going to come back and shop again- ultimately boosting your overall sales.
Famous Sales Sayings about Teamwork to Encourage Collaboration
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. –Michael Jordan
- Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is a success. –Henry Ford
- Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people. –Steve Jobs
- Alone we can do so little; together, we can do so much. –Helen Keller
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. –Henry Ford.
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who had kept trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. –Dale Carnegie
- Interdependent people combine their own effort with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success. –Stephen Covey
- Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational behaviour. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon objectives. –Andrew Carnegie
- You are either supporting the vision or supporting division.
A group of individuals will always be able to achieve more than a single member. Working hard is important, but working hard together is more important.
Collaboration, if done rightly, can improve efficiency and teamwork. This will lead to more fruitful results for a company.
Peter Thiel, in his book Zero to One, mentions that successful businesses are always made up of a group of individuals. This strategy helps you do more, but you also have to stay small enough so you can actually get done more.
Funny Sales Quotes That Will Help Your Team to Overcome Work Stress
- None of us is as good alone as we are with an amazing team of people. –Lisa Lutoff-Perto
- A salesman minus enthusiasm is just another clerk. –Harry F. Banks
- If you’re having sales problems, I feel bad for your son! I’ve got 99 problems, but my pitch ain’t one. –J.Knox / Jay. Z
- Doing what is comfortable is rarely profitable.
- If they say, ‘It’s impossible.’ Remember that it’s impossible for them, not for you.
- Not all who wander are lost. Some are looking for garage sales.
- The hardest part of my job is being nice to stupid people.
- A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time. –Henry Ford
- Selling is like dating: you do not attract someone by talking about yourself, but by being genuinely interested in the other person. So stop talking and start asking. –Patrick Valtin
- I design, manufacture, distribute, and sell elevator buttons. I specialize in the fourth floor. And I don’t mean to brag, but I’m such a good salesman that I could sell one of my fourth-floor elevator buttons to the owner of a three-story building. –Jarod Kintz
- I think the biggest mistake that salespeople make today is that they try to pretend they’re not salespeople.
There will come days when you feel demotivated, but remember, winners are warriors. They never give up.
No matter what happens, never lose sight of the goal. Stay focused, and you will achieve what you are working for.
The real character of an individual is exposed when pressure is applied. Hard days will come by, but they are just obstacles to see how bad you want something.
No matter what, you have to believe in your abilities and believe that you can win.
If you know any individuals are going through work stress. Tell them, there will come days when you feel like quitting. Don’t.
Sales Motivational Quotes from Speech and Movies That Will Empower You
- There is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make! Either you sell the client some stock, or he sells you a reason he can’t. Either way, a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him? Now be relentless, that’s it… I’m done. –Boiler Room
- 97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never gave up. –Wolf of Wall Street
- The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. –Wolf of Wall Street
- We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally, understanding that failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success. –Arianna Huffington
- What do you mean, you’re gonna pass. Alan, the only people making money passing are NFL quarterbacks, and I don’t see a number on your back. –Boiler Room
- The key to business is personal relationships. –Jerry Maguire
- My job taught me the best way to find out what someone knew was just let them talk and watch the eyes and body language. –Momento
When your goals are more important to you than partying out on a Saturday night, consider yourself as a member of the 1% elite club.
There are many things in this world we can’t control, but making our own decisions isn’t one of them. Believe in your mission, and most importantly, believe in yourself. The sky is the limit.
Remember that nothing great comes from comfort zones. You have to step out and do the right things. You have to work hard. You have to put in the effort.
Know that you have the potential to be anything you want, and that now it’s your time to make history!
A brilliant and knowledgeable sales team is what distinguishes great companies from the average ones. These teams understand that it’s not about them but about their customers.
The better you treat your customers, the better results you are going to get at the end of the day.
Every customer is an opportunity. Bounce up on every opportunity to do well for your sales team. Treat their needs better than anyone.
Remember that the first impression is the last impression. If you do your job exactly how it needs to be done, you will find a customer for a lifetime.
67 Amazing Quotes to Brighten Your Day Immediately
68 Best America Quotes That’ll Make You Proud to Be American
60 Adversity Quotes to Help You Overcome the Obstacles of Life
60 Adulthood Quotes You Need to Know as Growing Up
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
21 Types of Investments to Boost Your Wealth
72 Admire Quotes to Appreciate Your Special One
Basic Kitchen Appliances to Set Up Your Cooking Game
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
The Secrets Tips about How to Travel with a Baby
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
10 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy Online
Best Selling Online Sites to Start Your Ecommerce Business
7 Best Places to Visit in Asia in 2021
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
The 10 Best Photo Editors for Photographers in 2021
28 Legit Online Jobs That Are Easy and Pay Well
LifeStyle8 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle6 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth6 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes8 months ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation11 months ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations7 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations6 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle10 months ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)