Video creation requires creativity and the ability to tell your story visually. It takes experimentation to hone skills to take your video editing level from beginner to pro. Do not be intimidated by the expensive, complicated, professional video editing programs. The easy-to-use video tools will help you edit videos more smoothly and much easier. In this article, you will find 6 desktop free video editing software with no watermark, learn their features and decide which one suits you best.
1. MiniTool MovieMaker (for Windows)
MiniTool MovieMaker is a free video editing software for Windows users to bring creative ideas to life. After you finish editing and export the video file, you won’t find any watermark on your video projects. No matter you are a professional filmmaker or just getting starting with video editing, you can use this free video tool to create great videos with no hassle. Some of its main features include:
- Support editing MP4, AVI, MOV, and MPEG video of any length and resolution.
- The video templates are useful if you need a quick result.
- Split/cut large videos into many smaller segments, merge/combine multiple videos into one, and easily remove the unwanted part of the video.
- Use different transition effects between your clips.
- Quickly add and customize text, titles, captions, and end credits to your videos.
- Add background music to your video, extract the audio from the original video with good quality.
- Remove the audio track(s) with only one click.
Follow the instructions below and you will find it is simple to use MiniTool software to edit videos without watermark.
Install MiniTool MovieMaker, run the software, then you will see some video templates that are designed to save your video editing time. You are free to select one video template, such as the travel theme, wedding slideshow theme, etc. Import some videos and audio files, choose a video template, you can begin to edit a stunning video in a short time, and then export the final video with no watermark.
If you do not need the readily available templates, you can ignore them and follow the tutorial as follows.
1) Download MiniTool MovieMaker on Windows 7/8/10 computer, open the .exe file to start the installation, when it is done, launch the program and click the “Full-Feature Mode” to enter the main UI.
2) Hit on the dark gray “Import Media Files” icon on the left panel to import some videos/songs directly from your computer, after that, drag these files and drop them to the timeline in the lower part of the interface.
3) In this step, we can use your creativity to build a clear content structure and make the video more engaging. We could split/trim the video, rearrange the sequence of your video clips, combine short clips into one, apply cool transition effects in between clips, add text, change video brightness, select a song as the background music of the video to fit perfectly our video style, and more.
4) Preview the video in the playback window at the upper-right corner of the software, at last, export the video and save the video.
In the fourth step, you can choose different format options for your output video, including .MKV, .MP4, .MOV, .MPEG2, .WebM, .AVI, .WMV, and .TS.
You can find many other features in MiniTool MovieMaker, for example, reverse the video, accelerate the video, make the slow-motion video, make a GIF from a short video, convert images to videos, remove the soundtrack/music from the video, etc.
It is a time-intensive process to learn how to use the industry-level video editing programs, besides, they usually require high-end computers and plenty of RAM. Also, most free video editing software and online video tools either have watermark or have restrictions on the features. If you are looking for a fast, completely free video editor with no watermark that has a full set of features, try MiniTool MovieMaker.
2. VSDC Free Video Editor (for Windows)
VSDC Free Video Editor is a non-linear free video editor that is commonly used by digital marketers, YouTube bloggers, and video editing amateurs. This free video editing software can handle all types of editing tasks on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 /8 /10.
- This free editing tool can support a lot of video codecs.
- VSDC software includes tons of objects and visual effects, including filters, color correction options to give your videos a great look.
- VSDC allows you to directly publish the video projects to popular social networking sites, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.
The drag-and-drop UI and easy-to-follow instructions are useful, regardless of your editing experience. With the help of this free video editor without watermark, you can easily create online tutorials, marketing videos and musical slideshows, and more. Advanced users can go for the Pro version of VSDC, which costs $19.99 (Use the software for 1 year).
3. OpenShot (Windows)
If you have ever searched “free video editing software no watermark download” on Google, you possibly can find OpenShot from the first 3 pages of the results.
- Operating system requirement: Windows 7/8/10, OS X (above 10.9), and Linux (support most distributions).
- The video editor has an intuitive interface, and you can redistribute or modify it as you like.
- Openshot can recognize and edit a range of common videos and audio files.
- Openshot comes with an unlimited number of animation possibilities and keyframes, which cater to the needs of advanced users.
- Can create separate layer for each video track and audio track.
Launch VSDC free program and you will find many other advanced editing features, such as the 3D animation tools and chroma key function. Some beginner video editors might feel a little stressed because the software gives them too much information at one time. In our test, I find that it does not work quite steadily when it works on the old Windows computer. Overall, this free video editing tool is suitable for people who have relatively high-end computers to change clips into stunning works of creative art.
4. VideoPad Video Editor ( for Windows/Mac)
The free video editor with no watermark – VideoPad is developed by NCH Software. This freeware can suffice for Windows and Mac users to handle basic editing tasks. You could also download the mobile version for creating videos on your smartphone or tablet.
- It offers useful features such as apply video transitions, and add visual effects (text snippets, and color correction, and light balance, etc).
- VideoPad video editor has many ready plug-ins and tools which are customized to support videos for YouTube.
- The video stabilization feature can make shaky footage look smooth.
- The latest version of VideoPad can support 2D to 3D stereoscopic conversion, and 3D video editing.
In my recent test, VideoPad software took me quite a long time to process large footage. When trying to add texts to a video, I also noticed that this software lacks great-looking font styles to choose from. Anyhow, this program is an ideal tool for those who want to do simple edits and express themselves through video.
Shotcut is a good, free video editing software without a watermark that can work on the Windows PC. This software does not have a steep learning curve, making it easy for you to learn and produce professional-looking videos in minutes.
- Shotcut is compatible with 64-bit Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.10 – 10.15, or 64-bit Linux (least Glibc 2.27).
- This cross-platform video editing program can support hundreds of videos/audio files.
- You could find helpful FAQs and tutorials on the official forum.
It’s safe to say that Shotcut is a basic, free video editor without watermark for users of all skill levels. At the first sight, this entry-level tool’s design looks somewhat old-fashioned, besides, it does not have an in-app animation feature. But the software’s clean interface makes the entire video editing process simple and easy. Beginner users can apply different, cool visual effects, detach audio from video, cut long videos, perform copy and paste operations, etc.
Lightworks is an award-winning software for intermediate users who have some experience in nonlinear video editing. Compared with the Pro edition of Lightworks, the free edition offers only limited features, but it won’t impose watermark on your videos.
- Lightworks can be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- This video editor has separate timelines for video resolution, codec, and format.
- The tool can take a very complicated job of editing videos.
- Has advanced multi-camera synchronization, real-time filters, and nice transitions.
- The software comes with the A/V synchronization indicator timeline.
- Free edition cannot export your videos in HD, 2K, and 4K resolution.
Using the free edition of Lightworks, you can trim a video, or combine multiple short clips into one, and achieve many film-level processing effects. You will get used to this free video editor without watermark after some practice. However, you can only find one option to export your video to MP4 (maximally 720p quality) to upload to YouTube or Vimeo. It does not support popular output like AVI, MOV, MKV, WebM, or full HD resolution.
GetInsta – A Fast and Secure Way to Get Free Instagram Followers
Should you use traditional ways or an Instagram followers app to increase your Instagram followers? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Instagram auto liker applications? Find all answers in this post.
The Importance of Getting More Instagram Followers
When it comes to social media platforms, Instagram now plays a more important role than Facebook or Twitter, not only because it has more than 1 billion users monthly from all over the world, but also because young people share their photos or videos through Instagram every day. Getting the support of young people, you get the world. What the young like is what you should do. No matter you want to become an influencer or promote your brand on Instagram, the primary task is to gain free Instagram followers and likes for your account.
The more followers you get, the more followers you will get. What does this mean? Social media platforms such as Instagram, compared to other platforms like search engines or e-commerce sites, have an inborn advantage – sharing. You are probably to get more followers because someone shares your posts with their friends. You will get known by more and more users if you have more users. This is why you need to acquire free followers for Instagram continuously.
2 Ways to Get Instagram Followers
However, there are 2 ways for you to get Instagram followers, time-wasting and time-saving.
We call the traditional marketing ways the time-wasting way, such as creating an attractive Instagram profile, optimizing the link in your bio, writing engaging content, using a variety of hashtags, putting links in your Instagram stories, liking and following other accounts in your niche, interacting with your users. These methods are sure to boost your account, but they take too much time just like SEO if you know it. If your competitors find some other ways to optimize their accounts, you will find it’s difficult to stay ahead of them if you still do the normal optimization. Your users have changed, and the Instagram algorithm always changes. Days are gone when high-quality posts can easily attract followers.
We call buying followers the time-saving way. At present, hundreds of Instagram followers apps claim that they can automatically send followers and likes to your Instagram account, so you just need to focus on your content. There are some pros and cons to this kind of service. These providers do save your time. However, 9 of them just send you fake followers and put your account in danger as they drive followers suddenly. Many users start to lose followers several days later. People keep searching for a free Instagram followers app with which they can only get real followers and likes both quickly and safely.
Thus, GetInsta comes into being. As a cross-platform application for Windows, Android, and iOS, GetInsta is dedicated to providing their users unlimited Instagram followers free from real accounts only. And to prevent your account from being flagged, GetInsta chooses a gentle way to send you followers, which makes everything looks normal and natural. GetInsta gathers millions of Instagram users, where one can follow others or like others’ posts to get GetInsta coins in return. With GetInsta coins, you can exchange for followers or likes. That’s how GetInsta makes free possible.
Steps to Use GetInsta to Get Instagram Followers Free of Charge
If you want to give GetInsta a try right away, just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download and install it on your device.
For Windows users, search GetInsta on Google or directly go to their official website easygetinsta.com. For Android users, search GetInsita on Google Play. For iOS users, search Getinsup on App Store.
Step 2: Create your account on the GetInsta app and login with your account.
Step 3: Add one or more Instagram accounts to get started.
Step 4: Select an Instagram account and publish a following or liking task for this account.
Top 5 Data Recovery Software in 2021(Free Versions Available)
Data loss is a serious issue, especially now when most of the business infrastructures, company data and negotiations are done entirely through the internet and computer. Not just for the businesses, even for an average person maintaining regular backups of data in systems and drives can get overlooked.
Data loss and data deletion is severe blow and can set you back in terms of progress and research. It is an issue that can be avoided by taking proper precautionary measures and protecting the data with backup, firewalls and virus scanners.
According to a report, a total of 140,000 computer hard-drives crash down and lose data in America alone, each week. The reasons for the hard-drive crash may remain unknown in many cases but most are identified as malware attacks.
The great thing is certain recovery tools may recover your data and help you protect it. These data recovery websites use recovery software’s that even retrieve the corrupted, formatted or deleted data in its original form.
Some of the most famous data recovery software that is available for free is as follows.
1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard: All-in-One Data Recovery Software
EaseUS is one of the highly regarded data recovery software that is easy to use and navigate. It has an interactive interface that presents all the tools in a prominent manner. It also has guides to help you use the tools even if it is your first time recovering lost data.
You need to go through the guide and with few strokes, you can recover lost, deleted or inaccessible data in every format. You can successfully recover data from flash drive, external hard-drive, internal hard-drive, and SD and SSD card too.
- Scans drives and files for recovering lost data, and successfully retrieves with the help of data back software tools.
- You can recover data in every imaginable format include pictures, documents, multimedia files, and databases.
- With the FREE VERSION although use, every included tool but you can recover a total of 2GB data at max. You can download the free version of EaseUS data recovery software here.
- If you require constant use and your data limit is expected to increase over the 2GB limit in the free version, you can buy the PRO VERSION for a total of $69.95 per month and $99.95 per year. The best deal however is the unlimited life-time package which will cost you a mere $149.95.
2. MiniTool Power Recovery: The fastest recovery software you can get your hands on
Another great data recovery software that has great reviews and feedback is MiniTool Power Recovery. This tool is available to download for free and has an impressive selection of tools that can be used for data recovery.
The great thing about this tool is that you can recover your lost data in 3 simple steps of Install, Scan and Recover. It takes 3-5 minutes to recover data with this tool and save it in a protected file on your PC.
- You can recover up to 1GB of data with the free version of MiniTool software.
- It is easy to use and navigate. You can recover lost data in a matter of minutes.
- You can recover lost or deleted data from external storage devices as well.
- It claims to recover over 100 formats of files.
- To download the free version, click here.
3. Advanced Disk Recovery: One-stop shop solution for your data recovery problems
If you are looking for extremely easy-to-navigate recovery software, the Advance Disk Recovery is just the right one for you. It will take seconds and all your worries will vanish away.
Taking about recovering data from external drives, Advanced Disk Recovery goes a step further and recovers data from CDs and DVDs as well. It is compatible with MAC and Windows and runs effectively on Android as well. It has an intuitive interface that has many helpful features.
- Termed as the “best recovery software’ Advanced-Data Recovery is an award winner software.
- You can perform a “quick scan” that takes seconds and a “deep scan” to recover the loss of heavy files.
- You can pause/resume the scan and recovery if it gets interrupted.
- It does not have any advanced features but it does what it claims and does it effectively.
- You can download the FREE VERSION of Advanced Disk Recovery here.
4. Stellar Data Recovery: Perfect for personal and organizational use
Stellar Data Recovery software is highly recommended for large organizations and professional use. It can be used to scan, preview and sort the recovered data. The interface is simple and intuitive while the tools are easy to use.
This software is extremely reliable when it comes to performance. You can also access your system’s hard-drive health and view the reports. Since Stellar Data Recovery software performs a deep scan every time, it may take up to an hour to scan and restore the lost files.
- Due to its advanced tools and features, most enterprises like to install Stellar to their systems.
- The deep scan very effectively scans and sorts the recovered files, no matter in what format they are.
- Can be used for MAC, Windows, Android, and IOS.
- You can recover up to 1GB of data in its FREE VERSION which is available to download here.
5. Disk Drill: Recovers all of your lost data
If you want to recover lost data from a partition that got corrupted or storage that accidentally got formatted, Disk Drill should be your number 1 choice. Disk Drill can recover up to 95% of your lost data which is quite an impressive figure. A big hit for the information technology and forensic sectors, Disk Drill also claims to restore your 99% images and pictures.
It has an interface that can be termed modernistic and easy to navigate.
- You can recover deleted and lost files from hard-drive, flash drives, and partitions.
- Supports almost every file format.
- You can pause and resume the process of scanning and restoring files at any time.
- The Free Version of Desk Drill supports the recovery of data up to 500MB and can be downloaded here.
Protecting your data and information is more and more important nowadays. The above-mentioned data recovery software are undoubtedly the best software of 2021 in terms of functionality and ease of use. The best thing about these software is that you can download the free versions to test the waters and buy the paid version if you find it according to your requirements.
Skills Every Full Stack Developer Needs in 2021
In 2019 Stack Overflow surveyed over 90,000 developers globally, and 51.9% of the participants turned out to be full stack developers. And that number will continue increasing given the current scenario we live in where we can’t lift a finger without using a piece of software.
There are applications for everything you can think of. From social media to apps that test your kissing skills! Companies are continually looking for new ideas to create apps, websites, and platforms to hook an audience. For this, they are on the look-out for a full-stack developer who can help them put their ideas and objectives into practice by building applications that consumers can’t get enough of.
What Is Full Stack Development?
Full stack developers combine the programming of the client side or the frontend of the website and the server side or the backend of the website to create an end-to-end solution for a web application to run smoothly. In other words, full stack development involves engineering a website or mobile application that has an engaging user-interface (frontend) that also smartly handles data (backend) behind the scene to provide quick solutions to a user query.
What Is Frontend Development?
Frontend development involves creating a visible part of the website where users will be engaging. The screen where users enter a query or submit the required details to be directed to a solution or a specific dashboard forms the frontend.
A web application needs to be easily-navigable and visually appealing to encourage more users. Therefore, while programming, the frontend developer must take care of both the structure and the web application function. The frontend programming languages are:
What Is Backend Development?
Backend development involves data handling behind the curtains. When a user enters a query on a web server over the internet, the query is forwarded to the web application’s server. The web application server looks into the database for the desired answer and sends it across to the web server. The database and the application server, and the operating system form an integral part of backend development. The backend programming languages are::
- Ruby on Rails
Why Companies Hire Full Stack Developers?
It’s impossible to know why companies hire full stack developers without understanding what their role is.
A full-stack developer is someone who can provide the flexibility companies seek among their tech hires, thanks to their all-encompassing knowledge of both backend and frontend development. Yes, specializations do matter, and specific projects may require designated engineers for backend and frontend coding. However, for many businesses, a full-stack developer is all it takes to create a great piece of programming sporting a deft user-interface teamed with efficient back-end programming involving the server and the database.
Startups also have a high demand for full-stack developers who can help develop a Minimum Viable Product, a crucial first step in the journey of a product or API application before its official launch. At this stage, full-stack developers contribute by programming the initial features of a product that either makes it a deal-maker or a deal-breaker when the first set of feedback from customers is collected.
2021 would be a manifestation of more businesses embracing automation and, full-stack developers would be in demand due to the following skills:
- Their backend and frontend programming knowledge.
- They are able to handle the server end and the client end of a web application streamlining data structure and algorithm.
- Their comprehensive understanding of development allows them to troubleshoot without second assistance.
- A single full-stack developer can engineer a complete website or application, unlike a specialist who knows only one of the areas of a software solution. For example, a System Administrator takes care of only the operating system and the servers. A full-stack developer will handle the operating system, the servers, the UI/UX, and the database.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Full Stack Developer?
In 2021, the competition among companies wanting to incorporate the most efficient technologies in their products is going to be higher. The bar will keep rising in terms of launching software products that make the lives of consumers easier.
So, as a full stack developer, you have to know your frontend and backend like the palm of your hands. You must be acquainted with all the latest tools and languages to take care of all types of market demands.
The Key Skills Required Of Full-stack Developers Are:
1. Frontend Skills: Frontend skills involve mastering the programming languages you would need to build an efficient user interface. The first step is to build your foundation with HTML and CSS.
HTML – HyperText Markup Language forms the basis of the frontend development of a website. You would implement HTML to define each part of the website’s functionality that the user would be viewing. The point of HTML is to inform the browser of the website’s structure for it to interpret paragraphs, headers, links, images, and other elements.
CSS – If HTML is the structure, CSS or Cascading Style Sheets adds aesthetics to the structure. Imagine pretty fonts, visually appealing backgrounds and colors, animation and 3D effects.
2. Backend Skills: Your backend skills would determine how you use coding and business logic to connect the web server with the application server and the database. The following languages are instrumental in implementing the codes that would ensure a web application runs smoothly.
Python – It’s a versatile, easy-to-learn language that works on various operating systems. You can use Python’s multiple web application frameworks to implement automation wherever necessary and create prototypes (mock applications). Python has many web frameworks that you can use to create competitive web applications that also incorporate machine learning.
Java – As a full-stack developer you are going to handle APIs, IoT, big data, scientific applications etc. Java could be your ticket to developing amazing software solutions. Plus it’s a beginner-friendly language. For instance, memory management and pointers are complex parts of programming. With Java you can accomplish these tasks with ease.
PHP – PHP has a close affinity with other programming languages such as Java, .NET, and Ruby. The popular open-source framework Laravel is a PHP framework and it’s still relevant to learn PHP as a backend language because as a beginner, you may end up writing code that contains errors or bugs. But, PHP can make any code work! By the way, WordPress was built on PHP.
.NET – .NET could be your key to learning the principles of a good software design and building a robust web server. It’s a Microsoft supported software development framework that businesses use to build a product that works as a web-based application, desktop software and also has a cloud infrastructure.
- MongoDB, which can be used for the database.
- Express.js can be used to develop a web application.
- AngularJS is for frontend development.
- NodeJS is for back-end development.
3. Developing APIs – Full-stack development is incomplete without the development of secure APIs that are meant to connect mobile or web applications to databases and servers. Learning REST or Representational State Transfer will help you develop architectures for APIs. A good thing about REST is that you can change the code on the client-side or the server-side anytime without interrupting each other’s operations.
4. Understanding Version Control System – You would be probably working with a number of developers who are continuously modifying the source code. By honing your version control system skill, you would be able to keep a track of the modifications in the code. This will help you compare between various code versions and revert to a previous version in case of an error. GIT, CVS, SVN, Mercurial are some of the most popular version control software tools you can learn.
6. Understanding Algorithm and Data Structure – A full stack developer is a problem solver. Therefore, a good company would be evaluating a candidate’s knowledge of data structure and algorithms. By studying the data structure and algorithms you would be able to formulate logical statements.
Data coding, for example, is an integral part of data structure and algorithms. By learning data coding you would manage to set the fields to collect the desired data efficiently and fix bugs and troubleshoot coding.
7. Testing Skills: End-to-end testing is essential in foolproofing the workflow of an application. This involves integration tests that combine components of the units to check whether they are providing the desired results collectively. Apart from that, there are unit tests that entail testing a single component to see if it’s working properly.
8. Design Skills: As a full stack developer you would also need to improve your UI/UX skills to create a responsive design for the website you are developing. UI/UX tools you might consider learning are Adobe XD, Marvel, Axure RP, InVision, Framer and Figma. Extensive knowledge of these tools will help you experiment with designs. Plus, there are many ways to get better at your designing skills, right from learning from examples to recreating designs for existing apps and asking for feedback on a forum like Reddit.
Arriving at the best possible piece of code for handling hefty data is a common theme in a full stack developer’s life. So, if you want to be one, start by updating yourself regarding new methodologies and languages. A great way to do this is by joining a community to learn new techniques. You have to be creative when choosing the right tools and formulate a pathway for an application to work. Besides all the technicalities, you also need to be a good listener who understands and verifies client/company requirements before starting a project to avoid a mismatch between expectations and delivery.
The company or the client for whom you are developing a software solution may not be well-versed in technological terms. As a full stack developer, your job is to understand their expectations and guide them through the methods. Verify if your understanding and their expectations are in tandem before you begin.
If you have a passion for innovation and coding is your lifeblood, all you need to do is polish and widen your knowledge of backend and frontend programming languages. Also, work on your understanding of data structure, algorithms and software design. Do that, and getting a high-paying job as a full stack developer with a good company is just a matter of time.
How to Write an Affirmation Letter
The Importance of Alone Time
Mental Health Benefits of Meditation and How to Practice It
91 Kanye West Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be More Successful
76 Song Quotes that’ll Connect You with Lots of Pleasant Memories
How to Stay Productive While Working from Home
How to Maintain Good Mental Health During Stressful Times
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
Tips For Finding Your First Job After Law School
How to Keep Your Business Organized in Chaotic Times
10 Proven Steps to Success (Achieve Goals in Life)
10 Things You Need When Starting an E-Commerce Business
10 Simple Ways to Protect Your Privacy Online
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
Top 10 Proofreading Tips to Improve Your Resume
The Secrets Tips about How to Travel with a Baby
The 10 Best Photo Editors for Photographers in 2021
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
LifeStyle11 months ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle10 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth10 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations10 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations9 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)