Data loss is a serious issue, especially now when most of the business infrastructures, company data and negotiations are done entirely through the internet and computer. Not just for the businesses, even for an average person maintaining regular backups of data in systems and drives can get overlooked.
Data loss and data deletion is severe blow and can set you back in terms of progress and research. It is an issue that can be avoided by taking proper precautionary measures and protecting the data with backup, firewalls and virus scanners.
According to a report, a total of 140,000 computer hard-drives crash down and lose data in America alone, each week. The reasons for the hard-drive crash may remain unknown in many cases but most are identified as malware attacks.
The great thing is certain recovery tools may recover your data and help you protect it. These data recovery websites use recovery software’s that even retrieve the corrupted, formatted or deleted data in its original form.
Some of the most famous data recovery software that is available for free is as follows.
1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard: All-in-One Data Recovery Software
EaseUS is one of the highly regarded data recovery software that is easy to use and navigate. It has an interactive interface that presents all the tools in a prominent manner. It also has guides to help you use the tools even if it is your first time recovering lost data.
You need to go through the guide and with few strokes, you can recover lost, deleted or inaccessible data in every format. You can successfully recover data from flash drive, external hard-drive, internal hard-drive, and SD and SSD card too.
- Scans drives and files for recovering lost data, and successfully retrieves with the help of data back software tools.
- You can recover data in every imaginable format include pictures, documents, multimedia files, and databases.
- With the FREE VERSION although use, every included tool but you can recover a total of 2GB data at max. You can download the free version of EaseUS data recovery software here.
- If you require constant use and your data limit is expected to increase over the 2GB limit in the free version, you can buy the PRO VERSION for a total of $69.95 per month and $99.95 per year. The best deal however is the unlimited life-time package which will cost you a mere $149.95.
2. MiniTool Power Recovery: The fastest recovery software you can get your hands on
Another great data recovery software that has great reviews and feedback is MiniTool Power Recovery. This tool is available to download for free and has an impressive selection of tools that can be used for data recovery.
The great thing about this tool is that you can recover your lost data in 3 simple steps of Install, Scan and Recover. It takes 3-5 minutes to recover data with this tool and save it in a protected file on your PC.
- You can recover up to 1GB of data with the free version of MiniTool software.
- It is easy to use and navigate. You can recover lost data in a matter of minutes.
- You can recover lost or deleted data from external storage devices as well.
- It claims to recover over 100 formats of files.
- To download the free version, click here.
3. Advanced Disk Recovery: One-stop shop solution for your data recovery problems
If you are looking for extremely easy-to-navigate recovery software, the Advance Disk Recovery is just the right one for you. It will take seconds and all your worries will vanish away.
Taking about recovering data from external drives, Advanced Disk Recovery goes a step further and recovers data from CDs and DVDs as well. It is compatible with MAC and Windows and runs effectively on Android as well. It has an intuitive interface that has many helpful features.
- Termed as the “best recovery software’ Advanced-Data Recovery is an award winner software.
- You can perform a “quick scan” that takes seconds and a “deep scan” to recover the loss of heavy files.
- You can pause/resume the scan and recovery if it gets interrupted.
- It does not have any advanced features but it does what it claims and does it effectively.
- You can download the FREE VERSION of Advanced Disk Recovery here.
4. Stellar Data Recovery: Perfect for personal and organizational use
Stellar Data Recovery software is highly recommended for large organizations and professional use. It can be used to scan, preview and sort the recovered data. The interface is simple and intuitive while the tools are easy to use.
This software is extremely reliable when it comes to performance. You can also access your system’s hard-drive health and view the reports. Since Stellar Data Recovery software performs a deep scan every time, it may take up to an hour to scan and restore the lost files.
- Due to its advanced tools and features, most enterprises like to install Stellar to their systems.
- The deep scan very effectively scans and sorts the recovered files, no matter in what format they are.
- Can be used for MAC, Windows, Android, and IOS.
- You can recover up to 1GB of data in its FREE VERSION which is available to download here.
5. Disk Drill: Recovers all of your lost data
If you want to recover lost data from a partition that got corrupted or storage that accidentally got formatted, Disk Drill should be your number 1 choice. Disk Drill can recover up to 95% of your lost data which is quite an impressive figure. A big hit for the information technology and forensic sectors, Disk Drill also claims to restore your 99% images and pictures.
It has an interface that can be termed modernistic and easy to navigate.
- You can recover deleted and lost files from hard-drive, flash drives, and partitions.
- Supports almost every file format.
- You can pause and resume the process of scanning and restoring files at any time.
- The Free Version of Desk Drill supports the recovery of data up to 500MB and can be downloaded here.
Protecting your data and information is more and more important nowadays. The above-mentioned data recovery software are undoubtedly the best software of 2021 in terms of functionality and ease of use. The best thing about these software is that you can download the free versions to test the waters and buy the paid version if you find it according to your requirements.
The future of visual search and what it means for SEO
Visual search is of keen importance. People like to spend time at the website when they like the content. The content exists in two significant forms, including the written content and imagery content.
The image content is a source of boosting communication with the people. People eager to find similar images and to explore the truth of images.
Search by image is the method through which users can find more information about the particular image.
Future of Visual Search
The future of visual search is quite extensive and broad. It covers all the fields and is a quick source of finding images related to all kinds of niches. The worthy and prestigious role of it is played in the Google Lens. Here the image is easy to search along with the details of it. Google Lens reveals all the images about the image and helps in finding the related ones. Using the reverse photo search is massively easier. All you have to do is to look for a robust internet connection.
Open up the image search tool and upload the image to it. Now, click on the button to find similar images. You will view enormous similar images on your display screen. It includes information about the websites that upload the image. Make unlimited image search through by using the reverse image search tool.
In future, it would help in the quick investigation and finding the culprits. The investigation of cybercrime becomes easier due to the use of image search. Duplichecker offers the reverse image search tool that offers accurate outcomes without any hassle and provides you with quality services for photo search. There are other reliable image finders include SmallSEOTools, SearchEngineReports and others.
SEO of Visual Search
Search Engine Optimization is the massive need of the hour for gaining success in the online business. People love to run an online business and strive much hard for it. But, they fail even after lots of hard work. The main reason and issue for this failure is the lack of SEO.
The SEO techniques are necessary to comprehend and utilize for gaining success. SEO of the visual search includes the following:
1. High-Quality Images
Search Engine Optimization demands the use of high-quality images. These are reasons for engaging the audience on the website for longer. These are meant to support the written content and add a valuable charm to it. On the contrary, the use of low resolution and ordinary images lead to a negative impact on website SEO.
2. Compressed and Reduced Size Images
Avoid using images that are heavy in size. The images with the reduced size or compression are better to use. The major issue that arises due to the use of massive size images is the slowing down of web page loading. It puts a burden on the website, which ultimately slows the loading of the website. It is ample to lose the interest of the masses in the website.
3. SEO friendly Image Title
The aesthetic appeal is the main source of dragging more and more traffic to the website. Google ranks the sites with quality images at the top. It enhances the visibility of such websites quite amazingly. Ensure to use the image title, which has had the targeting keywords in it. It is mandatory to use the keywords in the Image attribute to optimize website SEO.
Significance of Search by Image
Photo search is improving day by day and People consider image search for enormous reasons. There are lots of images available on the internet. These are related to different people or websites.
People often take images of others and present them to be theirs. They use the images of others on their website. Search by image quickly finds out where the image has been used. Hence, demanding for backlink becomes easier, which ultimately gives a boost to the website ranking and reputation.
1. Fake News and Fake Personality
Fake news and fake personalities are the leading issues of the online world. These are better addressed with the assistance of a search by image tool. It is an intuitive approach to find out the truth behind images and to catch the culprit red-handed.
2. Image Alteration
People make changes in the image, such as the addition of objects, removal of objects or certain other modifications. The whole concept of the image changes, and the altered image goes viral. Such kind of activities can cause trouble to others. Search by image tool quickly solves the issue.
3. Similar Images
Search by image helps the people in getting the picture from different angles and in different sizes. The flexibility to encounter enormous similar images makes it easier for the users to choose the most attractive and appropriate one as per the need.
Some Apps which may be helpful to students in the Colleges
Smartphones are the modern way of planning the day’s activities whereby the deadlines, essential information, and dates are planned. Many other options are available in the mobile apps that are not available in the traditional forms of traditional planners.
Some apps are available for every task, such as posting silly videos, getting a review of virtual flashcards, ordering for a ride, or making an order of food or for example if students can ask someone to do a homework and the professional writing services can help them with this task. Apps do benefit various students in various ways. Students should identify the reason why they have to use the App in their daily activities.
Identifying the right apps that college students should use
The apps that force students to be on their toes are the best apps that students ought to use. Such apps include those intended for educational purposes and help students manage their time, homework, and organization skills.
The flashcard app supports scientific and multimedia markup because of the nature of its website.
The system has popular management, and many of the colleges across the United States use this App. The App is a virtual component that allows the students to have access to in-person or online classes. Students get an opportunity to access the coursework content, do assignments and check on their grades.
The App works similarly just like blackboard and can be used to check coursework, do exams and assignments, and check out the results that one has managed to score.
The App has many languages that students get to learn. A student may read, write or listen to vocabulary and grammar. The App can be free, or students may pay for the premium they would get ad-free and experience.
students and other app users may find the App free, but students pay for the premium version. The App allows the students to make camera documents in digital form, save webpages, and a to-do list.
What a great experience to get from an app to store documents and information in the Google cloud with a tremendous amount of space that students use for their storage in their gadgets.
The App is a PDF reader and reference that helps students generate citations and references, highlight PDFs, and search for any library material.
The visualization app allows the students to create idea maps. The App has various functions such as taking notes, planning for projects, and conducting management meetings.
Students can explore many options in the App, including breaking down goals that can be easily manageable in terms of priority and preference.
The users of the Quizlet app can create their decks, which they can share with other similar app users. Students can also memorize their studies and play time-based games.
Mobile apps for colleges
Different colleges come up with different apps and assignment writing services for their settings, and they are used for different events such as safety events, entertainment, and news.
Since many apps are available for college students to use, they become reluctant to pay for any app that the app developers may send and may sell.
7 Free Video Editing Software with No Watermark for 2021
Video creation requires creativity and the ability to tell your story visually. It takes experimentation to hone skills to take your video editing level from beginner to pro. Do not be intimidated by the expensive, complicated, professional video editing programs. The easy-to-use video tools will help you edit videos more smoothly and much easier. In this article, you will find 6 desktop free video editing software with no watermark, learn their features and decide which one suits you best.
1. MiniTool MovieMaker (for Windows)
MiniTool MovieMaker is a free video editing software for Windows users to bring creative ideas to life. After you finish editing and export the video file, you won’t find any watermark on your video projects. No matter you are a professional filmmaker or just getting starting with video editing, you can use this free video tool to create great videos with no hassle. Some of its main features include:
- Support editing MP4, AVI, MOV, and MPEG video of any length and resolution.
- The video templates are useful if you need a quick result.
- Split/cut large videos into many smaller segments, merge/combine multiple videos into one, and easily remove the unwanted part of the video.
- Use different transition effects between your clips.
- Quickly add and customize text, titles, captions, and end credits to your videos.
- Add background music to your video, extract the audio from the original video with good quality.
- Remove the audio track(s) with only one click.
Follow the instructions below and you will find it is simple to use MiniTool software to edit videos without watermark.
Install MiniTool MovieMaker, run the software, then you will see some video templates that are designed to save your video editing time. You are free to select one video template, such as the travel theme, wedding slideshow theme, etc. Import some videos and audio files, choose a video template, you can begin to edit a stunning video in a short time, and then export the final video with no watermark.
If you do not need the readily available templates, you can ignore them and follow the tutorial as follows.
1) Download MiniTool MovieMaker on Windows 7/8/10 computer, open the .exe file to start the installation, when it is done, launch the program and click the “Full-Feature Mode” to enter the main UI.
2) Hit on the dark gray “Import Media Files” icon on the left panel to import some videos/songs directly from your computer, after that, drag these files and drop them to the timeline in the lower part of the interface.
3) In this step, we can use your creativity to build a clear content structure and make the video more engaging. We could split/trim the video, rearrange the sequence of your video clips, combine short clips into one, apply cool transition effects in between clips, add text, change video brightness, select a song as the background music of the video to fit perfectly our video style, and more.
4) Preview the video in the playback window at the upper-right corner of the software, at last, export the video and save the video.
In the fourth step, you can choose different format options for your output video, including .MKV, .MP4, .MOV, .MPEG2, .WebM, .AVI, .WMV, and .TS.
You can find many other features in MiniTool MovieMaker, for example, reverse the video, accelerate the video, make the slow-motion video, make a GIF from a short video, convert images to videos, remove the soundtrack/music from the video, etc.
It is a time-intensive process to learn how to use the industry-level video editing programs, besides, they usually require high-end computers and plenty of RAM. Also, most free video editing software and online video tools either have watermark or have restrictions on the features. If you are looking for a fast, completely free video editor with no watermark that has a full set of features, try MiniTool MovieMaker.
2. VSDC Free Video Editor (for Windows)
VSDC Free Video Editor is a non-linear free video editor that is commonly used by digital marketers, YouTube bloggers, and video editing amateurs. This free video editing software can handle all types of editing tasks on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 /8 /10.
- This free editing tool can support a lot of video codecs.
- VSDC software includes tons of objects and visual effects, including filters, color correction options to give your videos a great look.
- VSDC allows you to directly publish the video projects to popular social networking sites, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.
The drag-and-drop UI and easy-to-follow instructions are useful, regardless of your editing experience. With the help of this free video editor without watermark, you can easily create online tutorials, marketing videos and musical slideshows, and more. Advanced users can go for the Pro version of VSDC, which costs $19.99 (Use the software for 1 year).
InVideo is online video editing software that has seamless inventive video creation services. It helps marketers, entrepreneurs, agencies, alternative tiny businesses to make professional-looking videos with ease. InVideo works with associate intention to form video creation in a simple and frictionless method.
It is the world’s easiest video creation platform that’ll enable you to turn your ideas into gold-standard videos in mins, even if you’ve never edited a video before for less than $15/month. They have 4000+ fully customizable templates covering every major use-case or industry + pre-built elements in our asset library such as CTAs, stickers, and overlays + an in-built library of 3M+ stock images, video clips, and music to make sure your videos look out of this world. It also offers an associate automatic text-to-video feature that you will use to make videos for your articles and diary posts or tell a story through your content.
4. OpenShot (Windows)
If you have ever searched “free video editing software no watermark download” on Google, you possibly can find OpenShot from the first 3 pages of the results.
- Operating system requirement: Windows 7/8/10, OS X (above 10.9), and Linux (support most distributions).
- The video editor has an intuitive interface, and you can redistribute or modify it as you like.
- Openshot can recognize and edit a range of common videos and audio files.
- Openshot comes with an unlimited number of animation possibilities and keyframes, which cater to the needs of advanced users.
- Can create separate layer for each video track and audio track.
Launch VSDC free program and you will find many other advanced editing features, such as the 3D animation tools and chroma key function. Some beginner video editors might feel a little stressed because the software gives them too much information at one time. In our test, I find that it does not work quite steadily when it works on the old Windows computer. Overall, this free video editing tool is suitable for people who have relatively high-end computers to change clips into stunning works of creative art.
5. VideoPad Video Editor ( for Windows/Mac)
The free video editor with no watermark – VideoPad is developed by NCH Software. This freeware can suffice for Windows and Mac users to handle basic editing tasks. You could also download the mobile version for creating videos on your smartphone or tablet.
- It offers useful features such as apply video transitions, and add visual effects (text snippets, and color correction, and light balance, etc).
- VideoPad video editor has many ready plug-ins and tools which are customized to support videos for YouTube.
- The video stabilization feature can make shaky footage look smooth.
- The latest version of VideoPad can support 2D to 3D stereoscopic conversion, and 3D video editing.
In my recent test, VideoPad software took me quite a long time to process large footage. When trying to add texts to a video, I also noticed that this software lacks great-looking font styles to choose from. Anyhow, this program is an ideal tool for those who want to do simple edits and express themselves through video.
Shotcut is a good, free video editing software without a watermark that can work on the Windows PC. This software does not have a steep learning curve, making it easy for you to learn and produce professional-looking videos in minutes.
- Shotcut is compatible with 64-bit Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.10 – 10.15, or 64-bit Linux (least Glibc 2.27).
- This cross-platform video editing program can support hundreds of videos/audio files.
- You could find helpful FAQs and tutorials on the official forum.
It’s safe to say that Shotcut is a basic, free video editor without watermark for users of all skill levels. At the first sight, this entry-level tool’s design looks somewhat old-fashioned, besides, it does not have an in-app animation feature. But the software’s clean interface makes the entire video editing process simple and easy. Beginner users can apply different, cool visual effects, detach audio from video, cut long videos, perform copy and paste operations, etc.
Lightworks is an award-winning software for intermediate users who have some experience in nonlinear video editing. Compared with the Pro edition of Lightworks, the free edition offers only limited features, but it won’t impose watermark on your videos.
- Lightworks can be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- This video editor has separate timelines for video resolution, codec, and format.
- The tool can take a very complicated job of editing videos.
- Has advanced multi-camera synchronization, real-time filters, and nice transitions.
- The software comes with the A/V synchronization indicator timeline.
- Free edition cannot export your videos in HD, 2K, and 4K resolution.
Using the free edition of Lightworks, you can trim a video, or combine multiple short clips into one, and achieve many film-level processing effects. You will get used to this free video editor without watermark after some practice. However, you can only find one option to export your video to MP4 (maximally 720p quality) to upload to YouTube or Vimeo. It does not support popular output like AVI, MOV, MKV, WebM, or full HD resolution.
The future of visual search and what it means for SEO
What to Remember When Buying a House in 2021
3 civil rights movements in which students participated
How to Deal With Sadness
How To Increase Sexual Stamina
Some Apps which may be helpful to students in the Colleges
8 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Relationship
Main Healthcare Trends that Transform the Industry in 2021
Beginner Business: 5 Things You Need To Know
63 Lil Baby Quotes about Love, Life, and Music
How to Write an Essay [Step by Step Guide]
86 Adventure Quotes That Will Inspire You to Explore the Amazing World
65 ADHD Quotes to Help You Understand It Better
Types of Lawyers: Identifying the Right One for Your Legal Issues
67 Amazing Quotes to Brighten Your Day Immediately
Basic Kitchen Appliances to Set Up Your Cooking Game
15 Simple Ways to Freshen Up Your Bedroom
60 Adversity Quotes to Help You Overcome the Obstacles of Life
72 Admire Quotes to Appreciate Your Special One
70 Adoption Quotes That Will Fill Your Soul with Love
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle11 months ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth11 months ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation1 year ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations11 months ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations11 months ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle1 year ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)