When we hear the word Africa, we can think about the place of natural abundance and beauty. It is Africa that has so many varieties of animals, trees as well as unique culture. Some might even think it is even possible for a place to have so much uniqueness that can’t be found in any other place than Africa itself.
As the world’s second-largest and second most-populous continent, Africa indeed can never disappoint to surprise you. It is like you can find something new every day, and it’s not even surprising at this point.
It is the place that attracted so many great people’s attention, and its beauty blinded those who went there.
Africa is such a place that calls the name of those people who love adventure. Once you go there, it is hard for you to leave the place as it is so beautiful. I don’t think anybody who has visited it once can ever forget about it in their whole lifetime.
Are you someone who is looking for something exciting and adventurous? These famous quotes about Africa will make you fall in love with Africa, and you would want to travel there.
Funny African Proverbs That’ll Make You Smile
- If you run after two hares, you will catch neither.
- A family is like a forest, when you are outside it is dense, when you are inside you see that each tree has its place.
- He who thinks he is leading and has no one following him is only taking a walk.
- A chattering bird builds no nest.
- He who is being carried does not realize how far the town is.
- No person is born great, great people become great when others are sleeping.
- Only a fool tests the depth of the river with both feet.
- A flea can trouble a lion more than a lion can trouble a flea.
- Wealth is like hair in the nose: it hurts to be separated whether from a little or a lot.
- Monkeys cannot hang on the same branch.
- When God cooks, you don’t see smoke.
- Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.
- Even the best cooking pot will not produce food.
Sarcasm is always the best way out. Even people in Africa know that they have many proverbs that will make you burst out in laughter in no time.
But behind these funny proverbs lies a meaning so deep and full of wisdom that it can make your perspective switch about many things. If you reflect on them and you will definitely be able to find the true meaning behind them.
Africa is not only a place of beauty but also of wisdom and you will know it once you read their proverbs and find the actual meaning behind them.
Are you an Africa lover who requires some laughter? Don’t worry; we got you covered. These African proverbs will bring a smile to your face as well as make you wiser through the meaning hidden behind them.
Africa Quotes to Boost Your Imagination of the Beauty of Africa
- I dream of Africa, which is in peace with itself. –Nelson Mandela
- If I have ever seen magic, it has been in Africa. –John Hemingway
- When you leave Africa, as the plane lifts, you feel that more than leaving a continent you’re leaving a state of mind.
- Whatever awaits you at the other end of your journey will be of a different order of existence. –Francesca Marciano
- It’s really beautiful. It feels like God visits everywhere else but lives in Africa. –Will Smith
- I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up that I was not happy. –Ernest Hemingway
- It’s really beautiful. It feels like God visits everywhere else but lives in Africa.
- You can’t hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree. You can’t hate Africa and not hate yourself. –Malcolm X
- Everything in Africa bites, but the safari bug is the worst of all. –Brian Jackman
- There is language going on out there the language of the wild. Roars, snorts, trumpets, squeals, whoops, and chirps all have meaning derived over eons of expression… We have yet to become fluent in the language and music of the wild. –Boyd Norton
- Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
- There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive.
What is the place that comes to your mind first when you think of abundance and natural beauty? I am sure most of you guys thought of Africa. It is such a place that we adventurous people want to visit at least once in our lifetime.
It is the place that made so many great personas of this world fall in love with it through its natural beauty. Africa’s beauty is mesmerizing, but the people there are unique and beautiful in their own way.
The safari life itself is capable of removing all sorrows and stress. That alone can make your anxiety and stress vanish like it was nothing. This place is so beautiful that it can hypnotize you with its beauty. Who needs Harry Potter’s magic spell when you have Africa?
I don’t think there is anybody in this world that doesn’t like Africa. But if you are one of those people, then I have a question for you. Are you ok, sweetie? Because I surely don’t think you are.
If you are someone who loves Africa and wants to travel there, these quotes will help boost your imagination of Africa’s beauty.
African Quotes about Love You’ll Love to Read
- When one is in love, a cliff becomes a meadow.
- You know who you love but you can’t know who loves you.
- Don’t try to make someone hate the person he loves. For he will go on loving but he will hate you.
- To love someone who does not love you is like shaking a tree to make the dew drops fall.
- Marriage is like groundnut you have to crack them to see what is inside.
- If the full moon loves you, why worry about the stars?
- Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands.
- Don’t be so in love that you can’t tell when it’s raining.
- The house of a person we love is never far.
- It’s much easier to fall in love than to stay in love.
- Let your love be like the misty rain, coming softly but flooding the river.
- One who loves the vase, loves also what is inside.
- The buttocks are like a married couple though there is constant friction between them; they will still love and live together.
Love is such a precious feeling that not many people get. And it looks like the people of Africa know it best as their quotes about love are genuinely touching and will definitely make you think.
Being a place where mother nature has showered all her life, they surely know that it is love that matters the most and without it, so many great things wouldn’t exist. Their love quotes are so deep that it will definitely change your perspective on many things.
Ever feel the need to read some quotes about love that will make you think? Then, these are for you as they surely will stir up some emotions in you.
African Proverbs about Life That Will Bring You Wisdom
- A bird that flies off the earth and lands on an anthill is still on the ground.
- He that beats the drum for the mad man to dance is no better than the mad man himself.
- Where water is the boss there the land must obey.
- No matter how beautiful and well-crafted a coffin might look, it will not make anyone wish for death.
- When the shepherd comes home in peace, the milk is sweet.
- A spider’s cobweb isn’t only its sleeping spring but also its food trap.
- If you do not have patience you cannot make beer.
- He who runs after good fortune runs away from peace.
- Where you will sit when you are old shows where you stood in youth.
- He who is unable to dance says that the yard is stony.
- You cannot name a child that is not born.
- Do a good deed and throw it into the sea.
Proverbs are undoubtedly one of the best ways to provide one with wisdom. Sometimes it astonishes me that those short sentences can have such a deep meaning that they will help you out in so many future situations. But among all types of proverbs, African proverbs are genuinely one of the best ones out there.
There are so many African sayings about life that will bring you wisdom so that you can solve your difficulties in the future. Behind these simple lines lies a meaning so deep that it can surprise you.
If you ever need some wisdom about life, these African proverbs got your back. So just read them and reflect so that you can truly understand the meaning behind them.
African Proverbs about Women We Should Know
- If men swear that they want to harm you when you are asleep, you can go to sleep. If women say so, stay awake.
- A woman can hide her love for 40 years, but her disgust and anger not for one day.
- If you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman you educate a family (nation).
- The mother hen does not break its eggs.
- He that has never traveled thinks that his mother is the only good cook in the world.
- Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother.
- A child does not laugh at the ugliness of his mother. –
- A mother cannot give birth to something bigger than herself.
- Give birth to children and you will be pregnant with worries.
- A home without a woman is like a barn without cattle.
- An old woman is always uneasy when dry bones are mentioned in a proverb.
- A woman is a flower in a garden; her husband is the fence around it.
- You are beautiful, but learn to work, for you cannot eat your beauty.
- Do not desire a woman with beautiful breasts, if you have no money.
Women–is one of the most mysterious topics to men. Women always possessed this mysterious aura around them which led them to become an epitome of admiration and love. They are one of God’s greatest creations as, without them, the most important thing in this world is impossible, that is, reproduction, the chain of life itself.
Women can be mysterious at times as well as be a distributor of love and positivity. They are the ones that have kept this world going.
Some Africans have acknowledged the importance and mystery of women through different proverbs. If you ever feel the need to learn things about women then these are the sayings for you.
African Quotes of the Day to Share with Your Friends
- You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions. –Isak Dinesen
- When you have caught the rhythm of Africa, you find out that it is the same in all her music. –Karen Blixen
- I am not African because I was born in Africa but because Africa was born in me. –Kwame Nkrumah
- I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses. –Nelson Mandela
- Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest. –Freya Stark
- Why is it you can never hope to describe the emotion Africa creates? You are lifted. Out of whatever pit, unbound from whatever tie, released from whatever fear. You are lifted and you see it all from above. –Francesca Marciano
- The best way to eat an elephant in your path is to cut him up into little pieces.
- Africa is not a country, but it is a continent like none other. It has that which is elegantly vast or little. –Douglas Wilder
- Rain beats the leopard’s skin but it does not wash out the spots.
- Nothing but breathing the air of Africa, and walking through it, can communicate the indescribable sensations. –William Burchell
- Ears that do not listen to advice, accompany the head when it is chopped off.
- Not everyone who chased the zebra caught it, but he who caught it chased it.
African quotes truly touch your heart as just reading them feels like an entire experience. Such quotes said by some famous people about Africa will truly warm your heart as they are indeed very unique and inspiring.
Sometimes we have those days where we feel very much unmotivated, and on days like so, nothing feels better than reading some quotes as they are called quotes of the day for a reason. These quotes will help you out on days like so. So read them and share them with your friends too.
African Proverbs about Cheating You’ve Probably Not Heard
- When a man cheats on you once, shame on him, when he cheats on you twice, shame on you.
- A fly that falls on your wound is more important.
- He who fears fire cannot be a leader.
- He that fought the lion must surely have the lion’s claws in his body.
- There are many colorful flowers on the path of life, but the prettiest have the sharpest thorns.
- A small shrub may grow into a tree.
- He who solves a problem with a problem will always have a problem with waiting.
- A person who sells eggs should not start a fight in the market.
- A widow is the only woman who knows where her man is every night.
- If u go to sleep with an itching anus, u are sure to wake up with smelly fingers.
- The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem.
- However much the buttocks are in a hurry, they will always remain behind.
Cheating is one of those things that can literally shatter a happy relationship in seconds. It can cause such emotional scarring on the person who has been cheated on, resulting in them never trusting a person ever again.
Proverbs about cheating can literally make you think twice as the meaning behind each saying is so deep that it will probably stir up some emotions in you.
Isn’t it better to read or make your partner read some proverbs that will prevent such things from happening? These African proverbs about cheating will help you out in such situations.
African Proverbs about Family to Open Our Mind
- Home affairs are not talked about in the public square.
- If relatives help each other, what evil can hurt them?
- A united family eats from the same plate.
- A family tie is like a tree; it can bend but it cannot break.
- If I am in harmony with my family, that’s a success.
- There is no fool who is disowned by his family.
- He who earns calamity, eats it with his family.
- Dine with a stranger but save your love for your family.
- The old woman looks after the child to grow its teeth and the young one, in turn, looks after the old woman when she loses her teeth.
When brothers fight to the death, a stranger inherits their father’s estate
Family is the greatest gift that has been given to us. It is impossible to think of a life where our family members don’t exist. But sometimes, along the run in our life, we forget about the importance that they possess.
These African proverbs about life will open your eyes and help you to know their importance.
Africa is not only a place of beauty but also of wisdom. Their wisdom is reflected through their sayings and proverbs. On the other hand, the beauty of Africa is something nobody can deny.
Mother Nature has showered this place with so much love that once someone steps in there, they can’t make themselves walk out of there. That’s how captivating and mesmerizing Africa is.
If you ever feel the need to know a little bit about Africa through the eyes of some great personas, then these quotes are always there for you.
79 Lil Peep Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Follow Your Passions
If you are looking for a strong motivation to explore your passion then Lil Peep quotes are the kind of motivation for you. In this article, we have listed all the best Lil Peep sayings for you.
Gustav Elijah Ahr is known as Lil Peep professionally. His grandfathers and father belonged to Sweden, and this is probably the reason why he has Swedish looks. He was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania on the 1st of November 1996 but was raised on Long Island, New York.
This famous Swedish-American rapper’s career started in 2014 when he first released his music on SoundCloud. Renowned by the name Pseudonym on SoundCloud in remembrance of his mother calling him Peep. The reason for his fame is his special production mixtapes. Later he collaborated with Lil Tracy that gave him a huge boost in his career.
After recording several mixtapes Lil Peep came up with his first-ever music album after his U.S solo tour in 2015.
No one really likes growing up, the same was the case with Lil Peep. If you are unsure about certain things, life challenges will teach you! You can always take help from the adulthood quotes. Lil Peep quotes about life show’s you a positive approach to life.
Take a look at the best Lil Peep quotes below to enhance your mindset.
Lil Peep Quotes on Hard Work and Achieving Dreams
- Tell the rich kids to look at me now. –Lil Peep
- I always make music an art; it’s never been a product for me. –Lil Peep
- If you’re not a fun enough character, then no one’s gonna fuck with you because you don’t have enough shit that’s different. –Lil Peep
- I did this all by myself. Matter of fact, I ain’t ever asked no one for help. And that’s why I don’t pick up my phone when it rings. –Lil Peep
- I wish I was a little less passionate. I’m a very passionate person. –Lil Peep
- Once I found out that people were really making careers for themselves off the internet, independently, I was really inspired. –Lil Peep
- Everything changes with time; you can’t predict where you’re gonna be next year; you have no idea, you know what I mean? –Lil Peep
- I always knew I was going to be an artist. I was very confident in that. –Lil Peep
Best Lil Peep Quotes and Captions to Share on Instagram
If you are a Lil Peep fan and you’re searching for social media captions under your pictures, you must take a look at Short Lil Peep captions. The best Lil Peep Lyrics and captions have a crux of all his life lessons at such a young age.
- I don’t feel much pain; got a knife in my back and a bullet in my brain. I’m clinically insane. –Lil Peep
- I been on my own since age nine. –Lil Peep
- Now she wonders why do I lie; I can’t tell my wrongs from my rights. –Lil Peep
- You’re nothin’ like the usual. –Lil Peep
- I know that you want me; you know that I want you. The memories haunt me; I know that they haunt you too. –Lil Peep
- I don’t care what people think of me. I don’t even care what happens to me. –Lil Peep
- I can’t be normal. I’m probably bipolar. –Lil Peep
- My tattoos have become a part of me. When I look in the mirror, I just see my face. –Lil Peep
- I don’t remember taking pictures with eighty percent of the people that I have taken pictures with. –Lil Peep
- I’m very… controversial for some reason. –Lil Peep
Best Lil Peep Quotes and Lyrics to Remember Him
- Bother me, tell me awful things. You know I love it when you do that. –Lil Peep
- And if you ever need a friend, then you got me. And in the end, when I die, would you watch me? And if I try suicide, would you stop me? Would you help me get a grip, or would you drop me? –Lil Peep
- Look at the sky tonight; all of the stars have a reason. A reason to shine, a reason like mine, and I’m falling to pieces. –Lil Peep
- I got a feelin’ that I’m not gonna be here for the next year. So let’s laugh a little before I’m gone. I’ve been dreamin’ of this shit for a while now, got me high now. –Lil Peep
- She feels the tension. It’s just the two of us; it’s just the two of us tonight. Burn me down ’til I’mnothin’ but memories. –Lil Peep
- I can make you . I can make you this, baby, I can make you that. I can take you there, but baby, you won’t make it back. –Lil Peep
- I’d be happy to stay single now because I’ve always been in relationships. For the first time ever I can do what I want, when I want, with who I want, without answering to anyone. –Lil Peep
- Rain keeps falling; tears keep falling. Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails, and I just can’t keep on fine. –Lil Peep
Lil Peep Quotes from Songs Worth Reading
- The future is gonna be remembered forever. Future just has so much quality music. –Lil Peep
- Sunlight on your skin when I’m not around. –Lil Peep
- This music’s the only thing keeping the peace when I’m falling to pieces. –Lil Peep
- Don’t you turn your back on me? Let your tear drops fall on me. Speeding away, the city in the rearview; Heart racing whenever I’m near you. Goth Boijumpin’ on stage. Carry me away, carry me away. –Lil Peep
- It’s either love or hate with me. People really can hate me. –Lil Peep
- My first year making music was very experimental. I was trying to find my sound. My second year, I was more in my element. I knew what type of production I wanted to go over and the topics I wanted to address. –Lil Peep
- I grew up listening to a lot of emo music, a lot of rock music, a lot of rap music, a lot of trap music, funk, everything. –Lil Peep
Lil Peep Quotes about Love to Share with Your Sweetheart
- If I find a way, will you walk it with me? –Lil Peep
- It gets cold at night when you’re alone outside, but it’s fine; I’ll be fine. Pay me no mind, girl, pay me no mind. –Lil Peep
- I just wanna lay my head on your chest, so I’m as close as it gets to your heart. –Lil Peep
- I know that I’m not that important to you, but to me, girl, you’re so much more than gorgeous. –Lil Peep
- I wish I didn’t have the heart to love you. –Lil Peep
- Loving you is like a fairytale. –Lil Peep
- I wrote a letter for you, but you didn’t write back. –Lil Peep
- You know I love you by the way I kiss you. –Lil Peep
- I wanna take my life just to give it to you. I wanna make things right, girl; I do it for you. –Lil Peep
- Hold on, baby, could you wait here? Promise I’ll be right back. –Lil Peep
Sad Lil Peep Quotes That’ll Make You Cry
Songs and emotions both have a deep connection with each other. When you are unable to find out your true feelings, emotional quotes can help you out. Lil Peep sad quotes and Lil Peep song quotes show a strong connection to his depression. Some say Lil Peep sayings allow people to live in the moment without any regrets.
- I’ve had my heart broken in a lot of different ways, a lot of different times by different people- whether it be a family member, a girlfriend, a friend, just all types of relying on people, making yourself vulnerable to people. –Lil Peep
- I have horrible anxiety. –Lil Peep
- Some days, I’ll be very down and out, but you won’t be able to tell, really, because I don’t express that side of myself on social media. That’s the side of myself that I express through music. –Lil Peep
- I don’t even know myself. Got my back up against the wall. I let the time pass too fast. I crash, you crash, you were the one, I told myself. I don’t even know myself or control myself at all. –Lil Peep
- We can fall apart, start over again. –Lil Peep
- You don’t wanna find out, better off lying. You don’t wanna cry now, better off dying. –Lil Peep
- Baby, I’ma dive in, I don’t put the time in. Even if I try hard, I ain’t gonna make it. We ain’t gonna make it. –Lil Peep
- Love now, cry later. –Lil Peep
- I love it when you fake it. Yeah,got her little heart in my hand, and I don’t wanna break it. I ain’t gonna make it but, I love it when you fake it. –Lil Peep
- Everybody who cares about me wants me to do therapy, but I just can’t do therapy. –Lil Peep
Inspirational Lil Peep Sayings about Life to Make You Think
- I love gas stations. Gas stations have some of the sickest clothes ever. T-shirts, hats, everything. –Lil Peep
- People understand my message is positive, and at the end of the day, I’m just here to make music that I enjoy and that other people enjoy. –Lil Peep
- I definitely think the planet is very sad. I also think a lot of people are very ungrateful, which is another big problem. –Lil Peep
- I want to do a lot of different things and dive into different worlds. –Lil Peep
- I don’t mind it. My friends think it’s kind of rude of the people to come up to me and treat me like an object. –Lil Peep
- I feel like I’m creative, and I want to take advantage of that. –Lil Peep
- Sometimes life gets fucked up. That’s why we get fucked up. –Lil Peep
- I think everyone should do mushrooms at least two times a year. It’s great for mental health. I can’t explain it. It’s like you got a message on your brain. –Lil Peep
- Look at the sky tonight. All the stars have a reason. –Lil Peep
- Once you feel unstoppable, you run into an obstacle. Isn’t life comical? I think that life is comical. –Lil Peep
- You have to be grateful for what you have. –Lil Peep
Lil Peep Quotes about Death to Elevate Your Mind
- Please don’t love me, don’t get close. I can’t show you this side of me. I’mburnin’ up; I’m next to death. –Lil Peep
- I will scream your name with my last breath. –Lil Peep
- When I die, you’ll love me. –Lil Peep
- Hold me, I can’t breathe. I don’t wanna die; I don’t wanna OD. –Lil Peep
- Everybody tellin’ me, life’s short, but I wanna die. –Lil Peep
- Burn me down ’til I’mnothin’ but memories. –Lil Peep
- There comes a time everybody meets the same fate. I think I’ma die-alone inside my room. –Lil Peep
More Lil Peep Quotes to Get Your Inspired
- I have a weird definition of family; it’s not the same as everyone else’s. –Lil Peep
- One of my favorite hip-hop artists is Makonnen. One of my favorite bands is Fall Out Boy. You put those two together, and that’s Lil Peep. –Lil Peep
- For me, if I saw my favorite artist in the store, I would probably just tell them three words and walk away. –Lil Peep
- If you like how people look when they’re all covered in tattoos, then you should be covered in tattoos. –Lil Peep
- I never dress the same way for a week – I’ll dress like a whole other person the next week. –Lil Peep
- I always got good grades; I just didn’t go to school much. I didn’t like it. –Lil Peep
- My mom has been calling me Peep my whole life. That’s how I got the name. –Lil Peep
- I like meeting people on a genuine level. Like, ‘OK, if this person wants to meet me and I want to meet them, let’s do it.’ I don’t like forcing things. –Lil Peep
Final Thoughts on Lil Peep Quotes, Saying and Lyrics:
As much as we would hate growing up and earning to survive, it’s a bitter reality we all should face. As soon as we recognize our interests and passion, we are better off, on the road of life.
Struggling with a new business or a new venture in life? Find your true self because only you know yourself the best. Take a look at some of the best Lil Peep inspiration quotes to get goals and hobbies in your daily life. You can do wonders as Lil Peep did at the age of 16 only. Never under estimate yourself. Set a few disciplinary standards in your growing life with the help of discipline quotes.
Just how Lil Peep touched a booming career, depression overtook him. He recorded his debut album “Come Over When You’re Sober, Pt.1” in 2017 and Pt.2 in 2018. His debut album was ranked number 4 on Billboard 200.
Lil Peep was facing quite a few mental issues from a very early age. Later severe depression and bipolar disorder took his life. He was found dead on the 15th of November 2017 at the location of his scheduled performance at Tucson, Arizona. The reason for his death was the overdose of Xanax and fentanyl.
We hope you enjoyed reading Lil Peep quotes and you might get a clearer head after reading these!
76 Xxxtentacion Quotes and Lyrics about Life, Love and Depression
Have you been looking for xxxtentacion quotes and sayings which will give you an in-depth view about life? If so, read over these quotes to understand about life’s realities!
Xxxtentacion is a famous American rapper whose real name is Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfro. He rose to fame due to his distinct dressing styles and depressing yet meaningful songs. His songs contain a roller coaster of emotions!
Born in 1998 in Florida, he had to face some bitter realities in life. He was also caught in the act of robbery in his adolescence due to which he had to go to a youth correction center. Over time he when he started his music, he developed a large youthful fan base who not only loved him but Xxxtentacion quotes deeply inspired them too!
However, his stardom was short lived and in 2018, 18th June, while leaving a motorsports store in Deerfield Beach, Florida, he was shot. We do not know who shot him or why exactly would someone do this but he sure was a role model for millions who still follow him!
Xxxtentacion quotes help boost up your morale. What is life without a goal, pretty useless and that’s for sure, isn’t it? If one needs to get somewhere in life, he/she should be motivated enough to excel through all the goals.
Let’s go through a list of best xxxtentacion quotes to motivate your life and your brain to another level. Have fun reading!
Xxxtentacion Quotes to Honor the Late Rapper
- I advise you not to hide your feelings, don’t pretend to be okay when you’re not okay, don’t pretend to be happy. When you’re sad, it’ll only lead to your misery. –XXXTentacion
- I could never say I understand how you are all feeling, nor can I find the right words to say to you, but I do want you all to know you are not alone. –XXXTentacion
- Doesn’t matter how dark it gets; the sun will always come out again. –XXXTentacion
- Let the sun be a reminder to you that the negative feelings and emotions shall pass; let it be a reminder that you will outshine all that try to take you off your path. –XXXTentacion
- You are a star, you are divine, your life is your own, and your purpose is yours to choose. –XXXTentacion
- Hello, from the dark side in. Does anybody here wanna be my friend? –XXXTentacion
- Being alone really makes you realize all you got is yourself. –XXXTentacion
- I don’t wanna pretend we’re something, we’re nothing. –XXXTentacion
XxxTentacion Quotes on Success to Inspire You
- I don’t know anybody else here that obviously tries to pave their own way or is strong enough to distribute their own mind. –XXXTentacion
- I came here, and I was still able to do what I wanted. I was still able to show my work and my lyrics. I was still able to go against the grain. –XXXTentacion
- Time is valuable.. don’t waste it. –XXXTentacion
- The enemy does not want you to be happy, be happy, always. –XXXTentacion
- We’re all fighting battles no one knows about. –XXXTentacion
- You have to remember that not everyone was raised like you. Not everyone has a pure heart or good intentions like you. And not everyone has your best interest and wants to see you succeed. ’Just Carry On’. –XXXTentacion
- Follow your dreams, and know that even though you have lost, you have guardian angels watching over you, day in and day out. –XXXTentacion
- And when the moon comes, come to terms with yourself, are you on your path? Do you deserve to rest? How much have you progressed, and if and when you have, look to yourself and think yourself for becoming the person you want to be, and thank the moon for shining her light in the darkness, day in, day out. –XXXTentacion
- You are worth more than you can believe. All you have to do is, dream, and all you have to do is want to fulfill that dream and have the strength. –XXXTentacion
Xxxtentacion Quotes about Life and Depression to Make You Think
Since life is a mixture of various emotions and happenings, many quotes fit on various occasions to fix a person mentally and physically. XXXTENTACION quotes about life and depression will tell how everyone faces hard situations in life. They make you recover and come along even stronger than before.
- I’m in pain, wanna put 10 shots in my brain, I’ve been tripping bout somethings, can’t change suicidal, the same time I’m tame. –XXXTentacion
- I’m lost then I’m found. –XXXTentacion
- Your self-respect is what matters. You cannot have a good life or have other people respect you, for that matter, if you don’t respect yourself. –XXXTentacion
- The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from enemies; it comes from those you trust the most. –XXXTentacion
- Carry on, like flights, I just carry on with this pain inside of my chest. Got no choice but to carry on. –XXXTentacion
- Who am I? Someone that’s afraid to let go. –XXXTentacion
- If worse things come to worst, and I die or something, and I’m not able to see out my dreams, I at least want to know that the kids perceived my message and were able to make something of themselves and able to take my message and use it and turn it into something positive and to at least have a good life. –XXXTentacion
- To all the kids lacking love, depressed, anti-social, misunderstood, angry, crazy, black, white, yellow, gay, straight, bi: I accept you all, and you will forever have a friend, lover, and brother in me until the very day I am dead, when you feel you are alone, think of me, my heart, and energy is with you, and you are accepted. –XXXTentacion
- Do not let your depression make you. Do not let your body define your soul; let your soul define your body. Your mind is limitless. –XXXTentacion
- The pain in my heart just won’t end. The words that I find just don’t seem to compare. Awaiting my death in the end alone, I must seek out the end to begin so nobody wants death; ‘cause nobody wants life to end. –XXXTentacion
Xxxtentacion Quotes about Love and Relationships to Open Your Mind
- I gave her everything. She took my heart and left em lonely. I’ve been broken, heart’s contentious. I won’t fix; I’d rather weep. I’m lost, then I’m found, but It’s torture being in love. –XXXTentacion
- Some people just don’t deserve you. They aren’t ready for your level of loyalty or love.
- Please stop making me think you care if you don’t. –XXXTentacion
- Baby, I don’t understand this you’re changing. I can’t stand it. My heart can’t take this damage. And the way I feel, can’t stand it. –XXXTentacion
- Make sure you are being healthy in mind, being caring, compromising for the ones you love, being loyal to the ones you love. –XXXTentacion
- If you love someone you’re supposed to be dedicated to them, right. –XXXTentacion
- I know you’re somewhere, somewhere I’ve been trapped in my mind, girl, just holding on. –XXXTentacion
- I should’ve let you know that you’re my only one. –XXXTentacion
- Arms around you; Te amo mami, let me hold you. Wrap me arms right around you, girl, oh yeah. Good lovin’ got all around you to make sure no one could harm you. Dale, mami, let me have you. –XXXTentacion
- She got my heart racing. –XXXTentacion
- If you ever get to feel my touch, then you might never get enough. –XXXTentacion
- Love you like I’ll never see you again. –XXXTentacion
- I love when you’re around, but I hate when you leave. –XXXTentacion
Xxxtentacion Sad Quotes That’ll Make You Wanna Cry
Love can also make you sad sometimes but that’s a part of it all. Sad XXXTENTACTION quotes make you realize that with love comes with both, happiness as well as sadness. You need to be mentally prepared to come across people who will leave you one day but you’ll have to survive no matter what.
- Outside of my misery, I think I’ll find a way of envisioning a better life. –XXXTentacion
- There ain’t no loyalty, you lied to me. –XXXTentacion
- I don’t want love, I don’t want comfort, I want pain, I want fortune, I want death. –XXXTentacion
- I’m sadder than most of you with the money and the freedom. –XXXTentacion
- I’m out my mind; see the fear in your eyes. I’m sick; I despise myself again. The tears never come; my body is numb. I feel like a god amongst the men. Cut out my eyes, feed me with lies that I don’t never have to see again. I feed the hate, I feed the truth I give the pain to the youth. –XXXTentacion
- I’ve dug two graves for us, my dear, can’t pretend that I was perfect, leaving you in fear. –XXXTentacion
- Some kill, some steal, some break your heart. –XXXTentacion
- I’m always where the sun don’t shine. –XXXTentacion
- It is all a process; the longer you wait, the longer it will take. –XXXTentacion
- I spent years at the crib so I don’t feel the pain no more so I don’t feel the pain no more, I gotta get it how I live. I don’t feel the pain no more, I don’t feel the pain no more. –XXXTentacion
- Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling. Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails, and I just can’t keep on fine. –XXXTentacion
- Let them see me in pain again. –XXXTentacion
Xxxtentacion Song Quotes and Lyrics to Remember His Music
Specific songs also take you back in time, you re-live those memories again. Some songs take you back to good memories, others to the bad ones. However, the most important thing in any song are the lyrics which can lift you and make you feel better in desperate times!
- She keep callin’, she keep callin’ every single night, day and night, on my mind, please don’t kill the vibe. –XXXTentacion
- Oh no, I swear to God, I be in my mind. Swear I wouldn’t die, yeah, we ain’t gonna said I wouldn’t die, yuh. –XXXTentacion
- King of the dead, I sever your head (Okay).
When shit touches the river, my reign will be fed. I touch the sky and bring life to the dead. I watch my demons become Super Saiyan. –XXXTentacion
- I’m as real as they come; they feel it, get numb. You think you got a little buzz, so now you can’t get stung. I keep a razor blade tucked on me under my tongue. Don’t let me have to tell these niggas about the city I’m from. It’s Brooklyn, be the home of hardest ever (Yeah). –XXXTentacion
- I won’t allow myself happiness because it’s all lies. I’ve seen the pain, I run away so many times. Death and I are companions. He’s here at all times. I won’t love, won’t trust, I won’t die. –XXXTentacion
- I’m sadder than most of you with the money and the freedom. –XXXTentacion
- I used to beat kids at school just to get her to talk to me, yell at me. –XXXTentacion
- Rain keeps falling, tears keep falling / Darling, your love is like walking a bed of nails / And I just can’t keep on fighting. –XXXTentacion
Best Jahseh Onfroy Inspirational Quotes to Share with Fans
After every rough phase, you need someone to fix you. You need someone to inspire you to get back up. Jahseh Onfroy Inspirational quotes are enough to make you realize your worth. You need to realize that you are beautiful than anyone else.
You matter the most and your life is precious. Jahseh Onfroy quotes give you the confidence that is missing in your life. One quote teaches you a thousand things and if you take that one quote seriously then you will mark your name on this planet.
- Look, I could do this shit with no effort. No pressure, no gimmick shit, no radio records. Just textbook rhyme style with the raw texture. Punchlines, right hooks, now that’s a trifecta. No more free lectures, I’m taxing these niggas extra. This the Pro of all Eras, he’s back in your sector. So, might be best to protect your neck or profess your debt to God; he might bless ya. –XXXTentacion
- You decide if you’re ever gonna let me know. –XXXTentacion
- If death is what it seems, why is it so vividly portrayed within our dreams? Fear of understanding the devils running its course fears not a factor it’s coming straight from the source. –XXXTentacion
- Lost in the pessimistic state of perception. It’s been hard to participate in natural instances. And due to my history, I don’t know what’s next for me But keep my composure. –XXXTentacion
- It’s unfortunate because it’s like, yo, when people die, that’s when we like ’em, you know? ‘Cause your remorse kinda makes you check ’em out. –XXXTentacion
- I can’t seem to find someone’s shoulder, who will I rely on when it’s over. –XXXTentacion
- Made a list of my regrets, and you were first, love, oh, it hurts, I can’t forget. –XXXTentacion
Motivational Xxxtentacion Quotes and Sayings for Wallpaper
- I don’t like to speak about my age because people try to use my age to determine my knowledge. –XXXTentacion
- Life is a matter of perception. Everything is a riddle. You can simplify if you diversify your thoughts. –XXXTentacion
- Would I change anything about my journey? No. –XXXTentacion
- You can’t do good if you’re wishing bad on others. –XXXTentacion
- Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were. –XXXTentacion
- Grow your wings, fly away, fly away, fly away. –XXXTentacion
- You can be around a million people and still be alone. I know what that feels like. –XXXTentacion
- If people want to judge me they can judge me. –XXXTentacion
- You can’t do good if you’re wishing bad on others. –XXXTentacion
Final Thoughts on Xxxtentacion Quotes
Love is the kind of emotion that fills your life with joy sometimes. Final Thoughts on Xxxtentacion quotes about love will help you feel secure and strong about yourself.
In this moment of break up or losing your loved one, there are some songs and song lyrics that become your best friend. You feel like those song lyrics are relatable and you feel the moment a thousand times stronger and emotional if they are some inspirational words in them!
Xxxtentacion quotes and lyrics describe the exact feeling of your heart at that very moment.
Xxxtentacion has a great fan following in a short time span. He has been a popular soundcloud rap figure. He has a certified sale of 61 million units in the US and 7 million units in the UK. His death was pretty shocking for everyone. Make sure you read Xxxtentacion quotes every day and implement them in your life. We hope Xxxtentacion words will make a vast difference in your life and the way you think.
78 Eminem Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Chase Your Goals and Dreams
Eminem Quotes have always been a source of inspiration for millions of people. A proper source of best Eminem quotes is all that his fan base is looking for. If you are an Eminem lover you will love these Emienm inspirational quotes!
He is one the first white rappers who evolved from a lower-class to a booming high-class with all his transgressive work and remarkable efforts. His fame touched the peak after he signed his contract with Dr. Dre’s Aftermath entertainment. One after another hit soundtracks and sound shows helped elevate his career and mark his name amongst the best hip hop artists of all time.
Eminem is a famous American rap god whose actual name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III. An all in one kind of artist, who has excelled in the field of rapping, sound writing as well as music production. He was born on October 17, 1972, in Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States.
Life is a blend of all happy and sad times. Happiness can be best described with quotes that brighten up your day. Eminem quotes about life are a depiction of all realities of life. When you find it hard to express your true feelings take help from Eminem deep quotes to put out all your hidden feelings.
Let’s go through a list of all the best Eminem quotes to inspire you. Have a good time reading.
Best Eminem Quotes to Help You Understand His Mindset in a Difficult Situation
- I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it. –Eminem
- And get that motivation to not give up and not to be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse. –Eminem
- You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo! –Eminem
- I’m supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure. Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders, I ain’t ever supposed to show it. My crew ain’t supposed to know it. –Eminem
- You’d have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what its like to be me!! –Eminem
- If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down. –Eminem
- Imma be what I set out to be without a doubt undoubtedly. –Eminem
- And to the rest of the world, God gave you the shoes that fit you. So put ‘em on and wear ‘em and be yourself, man. Be proud of who you are, even if it sounds corny. Don’t ever let no one tells you; you ain’t beautiful. –Eminem
- The reality is you do not know exactly what is likely to occur tomorrow. Lifetime can be a ridiculous trip, and practically nothing is confirmed. –Eminem
- I’m just a little bit sicker than the average individual I think. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes on Love to Elevate Your Mind
Love is a strong feeling which you only realise when you experience it yourself. Reading emotional love quotes can also make you fall in love all over again. Eminem love quotes are the best description of love. He tells how love hurts sometimes or how it makes you feel on top of this world. You can see heart poured out in Eminem lyric quotes.
- Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.–Eminem
- It happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life, and it’s as though you feel you’ve died ‘cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re still alive, which means you will survive. –Eminem
- Have you ever loved someone so much you’d give an arm for? Not the expression, no literally give an arm for? When they know you were their armour, and you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her, but what happens when karma turns right around and bites you? And everything you stand for turns on you, despite you? –Eminem
- Just promise me you’ll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star. –Eminem
- I’d do whatever it takes when I’m with you. I get the shakes, my body aches when I ain’t with you, I have zero strength. –Eminem
- Love, when spelled backward and read phonetically, reads evil. –Eminem
- I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in-between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. –Eminem
- We’ll walk this road together, through the storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes and Eminem Best Lines to Broaden Your Thoughts
- It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it’s all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening. –Eminem
- If you had one shot or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it or just let it slip? –Eminem
- Life is too short, and I got no time to sit around just wasting it. –Eminem
- Trying to build these castles out of the sand, baby girl. For you to sit on the throne, I got plans, baby girl. –Eminem
- If you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something. –Eminem
- When I say or do something, I do it. I don’t give a damn what you think. I’m doing this for me. –Eminem
- For anyone who’s ever been through shit in their lives, ‘til they sit and they cry at night, wishin’ they’d die, ‘til they throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe. –Eminem
- I can see you’re sad even when you smile, even when you laugh. I can see it in your eyes; deep inside, you wanna cry. –Eminem
- There was certainly, like, a rebellious, like youthful rage in me. And there was also the fact of no getting away from the fact that I am white, and you know, this is predominantly back music, you know. –Eminem
- Before I was famous, when I was just working in Gilbert’s Lodge, everything was moving in slow motion. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes from Lyrics to Feel the Deepness and Boldness of His Thoughts
- Let me self-empower you. When you’re down, and they’re tryna clown the fuck outta you. And you feel like you’re running out of fuel. I’ll show you how to use doubt as fuel. –Eminem
- I just can’t sit back and wallow in my own sorrow, but I know one fact: I’ll be one tough act to follow. –Eminem
- I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my fucking blessings instead. By doing that, I’ve become a happier person, instead of all this self-loathing I was doing for a while. –Eminem
- Laughing all the way to the bank, I spray flames. They cannot tame or placate the monster. –Eminem
- Yeah, it’s been a ride. I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one. Now some of you might still be in that place. If you’re trying to get out, just follow me; I’ll get you there. –Eminem
- Nobody likes to fail. I want to succeed in everything I do, which isn’t much. But the things that I’m really passionate about, if I fail at those, if I’m not successful, what do I have? –Eminem
- I’m like a head trip to listen to, ’cause I’m only givin’ you. Things you joke about with your friends inside your livin’ room; The only difference is I got the balls to say it in front of ya’ll, and I don’t gotta be false or sugar-coat it at all. I just get on the mic and spit it, and whether you like to admit it, I just shit it. –Eminem
- You better lose yourself in the music, the moment. You own it, you better never let it go. You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo. –Eminem
- You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay ’em, But you won’t take the sting out these words before I say ’em. –Eminem
- Don’t let them say you ain’t beautiful. They can all get fucked, just stay true to you.–Eminem
Inspirational Eminem Quotes from Songs to Remember Him
- When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap. –Eminem
- Maybe it’s hatred I spew, maybe It’s food for the spirit. Maybe it’s beautiful music I made for you to just cherish. –Eminem
- It’s a broke day, but everything is okay. I’m up all night, but everything is alright. It’s a rough week, and I don’t get enough sleep. It’s a long year pretending I belong here. –Eminem
- Nobody knows me. I’m cold. Walk down this road all alone; it’s no one’s fault but my own. It’s the path I’ve chosen to go. –Eminem
- It was ingrained in me that I wouldn’t amount to a shitstain. I thought, no wonder I had to unlearn everything my brain was taught. –Eminem
- Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned. –Eminem
- Seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it, cause we consider these minutes golden. –Eminem
- There’s no mountain I can’t climb. There’s no tower too high. No plan that I can’t learn how to fly. –Eminem
- But music is reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail. –Eminem
- Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes and Captions to Share on Instagram
- Maybe one day we’ll all wake up, and this will just be a dream. –Eminem
- In my mind, I’ma fighter. My heart’s lighter; my soul is the fluid. My flow sparks it right up. –Eminem
- There’s no limit on how far I would go, no boundaries, no lengths. –Eminem
- I’m standing up, I’mma face my demons, I’m manning up, I’mma hold my ground. –Eminem
- Don’t ever try to judge me, dude; you don’t know what the fuck I’ve been through. –Eminem
- Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters. –Eminem
- Be proud of who you are. –Eminem
- Sometimes you just gotta let shit go and say, ‘To hell with it’ and move on. –Eminem
- Thanks cuz your hate is what gave me this strength. –Eminem
- A normal life is boring. –Eminem
Eminem Motivational Quotes to Help Overcome Difficulties
Eminem motivational quotes always help in picking you up after facing a serious downfall. It’s sometimes hard to get out of some miseries you face in life. Specific motivational life quotes help bring out a positive change in you besides all the dirt life throws.
- Success is my only option, failure’s not. –Eminem
- Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter. –Eminem
- People can try to reinvent themselves. I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now. –Eminem
- You know, not to sound corny or nothin’, but I felt like a fighter comin’ up, man. I felt like, you know, I’m being attacked for this reason or that reason, and I gotta fight my way through this. –Eminem
- Everything you’re scared to say, don’t be afraid to say no more. –Eminem
- I’m friends with the monster that’s under my bed.–Eminem
- They can trigger me, but they’ll never figure me out. –Eminem
- I have been a liar, been a thief, been a lover, been a cheat. All my sins need holy water, feel it washing over me. –Eminem
- It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me. Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you. –Eminem
- The moment I used my adversity to my advantage, my career exploded. –Eminem
Eminem Quotes about Life and Sayings to Give Hope and Inspiration
- If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something. –Eminem
- Nobody asks for life to deal us with these bullshit hands we’re dealt. We’ve gotta take these cards ourselves and flip them; don’t expect no help. –Eminem
- Everybody has goals, aspirations, or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them. –Eminem
- The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. –Eminem
- You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive. –Eminem
- I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything. –Eminem
- Why be a king,when you can be a god? –Eminem
- You don’t get another chance. Life is no Nintendo game. –Eminem
- And I am, whatever you say I am. If I wasn’t, then why would I say I am? –Eminem
- I realized, ‘Yo, I can’t do anything in moderation. I don’t know how. –Eminem
Final Thoughts on Eminem Quotes and Lyrics
One can take inspirations from many people. Eminem inspirational quotes take you on another level of positivity. After reading those you would want to achieve something in life, and that’s the power of Eminem motivational quotes.
A good laugh is all you need in life. Although Eminem looks like a very serious kind of person but looking at Eminem funny quotes you realize that his sense of humor is beyond a particular level. For him normal is boring so he proved to everyone that you can be decent and funny both at one time. One should always smile regardless of all the hardships one is facing in life.
Eminem is one the most influential artists of all time that can be clearly seen from all the famous Eminem quotes. 2002 has been the time when his career touched the sky and then he kept skyrocketing.
He also won the best Academy Award for the best original soundtrack to signing a musical drama film 8 Mile. Also known by the name Slim Shady, Eminem quotes will inspire further generations to come. He has known to break all racial barriers. Though he went on hiatus in 2005 because of his drug addiction, this has in no way affected his career. We hope you enjoyed reading all these inspiring Eminem quotes and they will help enlighten your life!
Why Is Roof Rack Essential For Travel Destination?
Qualities of Salesforce Consulting Companies
Things to Know About Building the Best Leaflet Distribution Strategies
4 Ways to Consume CBD for Good Health
Choosing a University Online
Top Benefits of Custom Branded Packaging
How to get Loan with Bad Credit: 5 Surprising Ways
How to Use Beauty Plus Photo Editor on PC
How To Create A Killer First Impression With Potential Clients
What Are the Best Ways to Monetize Your NFTs?
75 Harry Styles Quotes That Will Make You More Daring in Your Life
91 Kanye West Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be More Successful
63 Lil Baby Quotes about Love, Life, and Music
How to Write an Affirmation Letter
81 BTS Quotes That Will Surely Touch the Hearts of All Fans
Main Healthcare Trends that Transform the Industry in 2021
76 Song Quotes that’ll Connect You with Lots of Pleasant Memories
How to Stay Productive While Working from Home
How to Find Motivation to Study during a Pandemic
The Importance of Alone Time
LifeStyle1 year ago
68 Inspiration Quotes by Nipsey Hussle to Help Build a Better Life
LifeStyle1 year ago
80 Rapper Quotes on Love, Family& Hip Hop That Will Rekindle Your Life
Growth1 year ago
70 Inspirational Quotes about Mentors to Uplift Your Spirit
Quotes1 year ago
111 Fake People Quotes and Sayings with Images
Motivation2 years ago
79 Haters Quotes and Sayings to Motivate You
Affirmations1 year ago
101 I Am Affirmations for Success, Abundance, Wealth and Happiness
Affirmations1 year ago
110 Healing Affirmations for Body, Mind & Soul Repair
LifeStyle2 years ago
65 Funny Hair Quotes 2020 (Ready for Social Media Sharing)